The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Several years ago, I wrote at a similar site, (now defunct), and have decided to try my hand again. The stories I am posting first will be one’s originally published there, but slightly revised and re-edited. My stories are typically a bit open-ended, leaving the possibility of a continuation if the muse strikes, (or if others want to continue to build on them,) but complete in and of themselves. The first is one I entered as part of a holiday-themed contest, and was very well received. Seeing as it is the season, there should be a present in it for just about everyone, but pay attention to the codes, so you don’t have to regift later. I hope you enjoy it! ~Maddy~

Story codes: mf, Mf, Ff, Mm, Mdom, Fdom, anal, oral, orgy, inc, mc, best

Description: Family bickering is put on hold when helping a stranger on Christmas Eve. The jolly old stranger makes sure they never quarrel again.

Santa’s Secret

By Crayz Maddy

The two teens wandered the aisles of the convenience store, searching for just the right snack. Eighteen year old Kaylie, her long blonde hair pulled up with a scrunchy, crouched by the chips.

“Christmas is gonna suck this year,” she groused.

Her nineteen year old brother, Rich, gazed from down the aisle. He ran his hand through his sandy hair. “Yeah, Kay, but at least Dad finally found a new job. We won’t have to move, or quit college, or be homeless or nothing.”

“But that won’t start ’til after New Year’s,” whined Kaylie. She sighed and grabbed a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips. “I guess you’re right. We’re still all together. But it doesn’t mean I have to like it. Still sucks.”

Behind the teens, a bearded man grinned to himself, then paid for his purchase and left the store.

The cold rain slushed heavily on the window as Bob Jansen and his family made their way home on the dark road. The early evening Christmas Eve traffic was light, but on this deserted stretch of highway, that was typical. The family was half-way back from visiting the grandparents but still had a few more hours before they reached their house. Beside him, his wife Alice gazed at the bleak early darkness, while their two kids, Rich and Kaylie, bickered in the back over some game on their phones.

“Kids, knock off the damn fighting, or I’m going to take those phones away from you two,” Bob growled to the back seat. “It’s tough enough driving without having to listen to you two.”

“But Rich just keeps getting in the way and I can’t get this level,” whined Kaylie.

“I’m trying to show you what to do, stupid, but you never listen!” snapped Rich.

“Both of YOU! Listen to your father and stop the arguing. If you two just got along and cooperated this would be a much nicer ride for everyone,” added their mother.

The two teens grumbled their acquiescence and peace returned to the car. Moments later the quiet was broken as their father swerved to the left, surprised by a red panel van, hazard lights dimly flashing through the torrential rain, broken down along the side of the road. He slowed as he passed, glancing into the cab, but seeing no one, he continued onwards, but a bit more slowly than before.

“That’s why I need you quiet back there. I can’t be distracted by you bickering,” commented their father.

A few minutes later, he slowed again, seeing a lone figure trudging in the soaking rain, arm stretched out of his dripping red jacket. “Honey, roll down your window a bit. Nobody should be out on a night like this.”

The car stopped, and as Bob suspected, it was the driver of the broken down van. While he usually never picked up hitchhikers, with the nasty weather, the nearest town five miles away, and being Christmas Eve, Bob couldn’t let the stranger stay out to freeze in the cold. “Kids push over and let the man in,” he ordered.

The two teens slid to the left and let the burly man in. His gray beard dripped from the wet outside, and his beer gut seemed to strain the seams of his coat, but the appreciation for their kindness made his face seem to glow.

“Thanks folks. I don’t what I’d do if you hadn’t stopped. The weather turned a lot nastier sooner than I thought, and there hasn’t been a car by in quite some time. I’m Nick by the way, Nick Santos. I run a package delivery company a ways from here, and was just headed in for a special order when I broke down. Then come to find I couldn’t get any cell service out here... well you know... one thing after another.”

The Jansens introduced themselves, and Bob spoke up. “Well the next town is about five miles up the road. We were going to have to stop for some supper soon. Why don’t you join us? It will be our treat. It’s bad enough to have to work on Christmas Eve, but to be stranded and alone? Well, you deserve something good happening for you.”

“Aww, you don’t have to do that. I really don’t want to impose.”

“Please,” replied Alice. “We might not have a lot ourselves, but it’s the season.” She glanced at her two teens who had resumed a subtle elbowing match over the game. “And we are still trying to teach our kids about giving, even when it’s hard to. RIGHT KIDS?”

Eighteen year old Kaylie looked up with a start. “Yes ma’am. Sorry.” Beside her nineteen year-old Rich snickered under his breath and echoed his sister.

Nick looked over and chortled, “Well, far be it from me to get in the way of parents teaching their kids lessons. I’m sure I can probably get through to the company, get a lift from there, and be out of your way. In the meantime, your offer is gratefully appreciated and accepted.”

The group finally pulled up to a small diner. Nick made his call while the others stretched their legs and used the cramped restrooms after the journey. Soon the five were chatting and enjoying the greasy diner fare. “You know,” said Nick, “you people showing up was like a gift for me. That special gift you only dream about, but dare not say.” He shuddered from the memory of the wet cold. “I was beginning to think I had made a very foolish choice. But your arrival was just in time. I would so like to find some way to pay you back.”

Bob waved him off. “Please, Nick. It was our pleasure to help. Just do something kind for someone when you get the chance.”

Nick leaned forward slightly in his chair. “How about this then? I promise I will do that, but just tell me what you would love to have for Christmas, and seeing as one of my own wishes came true, maybe I can help yours as well.”

Alice giggled. “As tight as things have been this year for us, I don’t think that would really work, but why not?” Her hand reached across the table to him and rested on the back of Nick’s. Her mind drifted for a moment as she thought...“I so wish everyone would get along and love each other,“ before saying “I would love a family vacation. Off to some warm sunny beach, and away from this horrid weather.” Alice felt a strange tingle like static electricity run through her as she sat back.

“That sounds like a wonderful wish, Alice. After tonight’s weather that would definitely take the chill out of your bones.” Nick turned and placed his hand on Rich’s shoulder. “What about you, Rich? Anything special you have your heart set on?”

Rich looked up from the ever-present game in his hands. “Fuck. Kaylie always messes things up. I wish she’d listen and do what I tell her. Now I gotta redo this level,” he groused to himself. He blinked, trying to refocus on the conversation. “Uh, sorry Mr. Santos. I got distracted there for a bit. I guess I’d like a pet, but then it’s like everybody’s. But a new game system for my room would be wicked cool.” As Nick lifted his hand from Rich’s shoulder, the boy felt the warmth seem to radiate through his skin for a few seconds before cooling.

Nick smiled and said, “It does seem like you’d enjoy that.” He glanced over to Kaylie and lightly took the fingertips of her hands in his. “What about you dear? What does your heart desire?”

Kaylie chewed on her bottom lip for a moment as she looked down. “What I really want is for people to pay attention to me, and for Jeff to include me more when he plays,” she thought. “Mmmm, I don’t really want a lot. Maybe some clothes, or some jewelry, or something.” For some reason she felt goosebumps course through her body and give her a shiver as Nick let go of her fingers.

“None of that inappropriate clothing like your friend had on last week, young lady,” her mother chided. “Do you want to go around looking like a cheap hooker?”

“Mom! You know it’s not like that. You know I dress a lot more modestly than my friends. But at least they get to wear the latest styles,” Kaylie whined.

“Hmmph,” her mother snorted. “They still look like tramps to me. You need to dress appropriately.”

Before the argument could continue, Nick’s phone rang. He reached to his pocket and after a brief chat, pushed his chair back. “Folks, I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful your kindness has been, but my ride is here.” Stretching out his hand to Bob, he took it and said, “Thank you so much. Bob, sorry we didn’t get around to hearing your wish.”

Bob chucked and mused to himself. “This was such a relaxing meal until now. It would be so nice if everyone wasn’t so nervous and uptight about things all the time.” With a laugh, the father replied, “That’s easy. About the only thing that would work is to hit the lottery to pay for my family’s wishes. Either that or put the kids to work.” Bob felt a little bit of a tighter squeeze tingle through his hand as Nick let go and shuffled towards the door.

“Oh, Mr. Santos!” called Kaylie, “You never told us. What would your wish be?”

The old man paused in the doorway, and then turned back towards the family. “You know... you are the first in a long time to ask me that.” With a smile he said, “It’s quite simple really. May all your wishes come true, and a Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good life.”

Nick reached in the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a miniature snow globe. Inside was a tiny scene of a tropical beach with a palm tree decorated for Christmas. He handed the trinket to Kaylie. “For being such a thoughtful girl. Put it near your Christmas tree for luck.” With that Nick exited into the night.

The drive back was uneventful, and even the cold rain had finally quit. The family poured into the dark house and began flicking on some a few lights. Everything was just as they had left it, from the clumsily decorated tree, to the few dirty dishes in the sink.

Kaylie’s fingers wrapped around the little snow globe in her pocket. The girl felt a pulse of warmth run through her palm. She walked to the family room and placed the ornament on the mantle of their fireplace. “For luck,” she whispered to herself.

Alice turned to her family. “Kids, why don’t you bring your stuff upstairs and head up to bed? It’s almost eleven o’clock. There’s nothing here that can’t wait until morning. It’s been a long trip, and I think everyone’s tired.” For once no one argued with her and the family trudged up the stairs to their bedrooms. Within minutes the house was silent again.

The early morning still was broken by Rich’s excited cry. “HOLY SHIT! OHHHHH MYYYYYY GAWWWWD!”

The rest of the family woke quickly, stumbling down the stairs in their bedclothes to see what was wrong. As they rounded the corner to the family room, the Jansens froze, mouths agape. The tree had been redecorated, all the ornaments hanging perfectly, the lights glittering off their shiny surfaces. Below were neatly wrapped gifts, and the foil wrapping paper shimmered. Everyone stood motionless, looking at one another, silently mouthing “Did you...?” and watching heads shake in stunned amazement.

In front of the stacks of presents, an oversized card stood out. “To the Jansen Family,” was emblazoned in an ornate calligraphy, while below read, “OPEN THIS FIRST.” Bob Jansen reached out then slid the back of the envelope open, and pulled out a card and a smaller envelope with his name on it. Bob began to read the card to his family.

Merry Christmas!

I generally don’t go out of my way to bring gifts to those who don’t write me, but your family earned an exception tonight. Helping a stranger in need, and providing such kindness without regard to repayment, moved you right to the top of the ‘nice list’. You will find the gifts you asked for, and maybe a few wishes you dared not. I know things have been tight for you lately, so there are even a few things extra to give to each other.

Saint Nick

The family looked at each other with even greater puzzlement. “Open the other one, Dad,” prodded Kaylie. Bob opened the small envelope and pulled out a small piece of paper, a business card, and another note. “I can’t guarantee that you will win, but you can’t win if you don’t play. If you do ever hit it big, here’s a great attorney to set things up for you and your family.” Bob looked at the piece of paper realizing it was a ticket for the “GigaMillions Set for Life” lottery. At twenty dollars per chance, it always seemed like too steep a gamble to play when money was tight. Suddenly, it dawned on him.

“Nick! Nick Santos... Saint Nick!” he exclaimed.

“Who? What are you talking about?” asked his wife.

“That guy we picked up last night. Nick Santos. I bet he brought all this stuff here. But how the hell did he know where we live? Must be some crazy millionaire or something, but anyway, let’s have fun.”

The two teens dashed to the tree looking for their presents from Saint Nick. “Oh WOW!” exclaimed Rich, “a VR SX! It’s like the best virtual reality system there is! And a new TV! Oh my gawd, this is amazing!”

Meanwhile, Kaylie was opening her presents and squealing with glee. “Oh... this is so beautiful.” She showed her family a shining set of silver bracelets and a matching necklace. The metal on all three pieces was worked to resemble braided rope, about a half inch thick, and the necklace was interspersed with five glittering rings of gold spaced equally around its circumference. The jewelry seemed to shimmer and glow as if alive, never catching the light quite the same way.

Kaylie slid her hands through the bracelets, wriggling and twisting her hand a bit to help get the jewelry on. “Boy this is a tight fit,” she said as she turned to her father, “Daddy, can you help me with the clasp?”

The teen turned her back to her father and felt him fumbling with the ring that made the clasp. As it clicked in place, a warm glow rushed through her body, sending shivers tingling over her skin. She swore it seemed like the bracelets felt a little more snug on her wrists. Before Kaylie could ask how she looked, her brother shouted.

“Hey Mom, there’s one for you too!”

Alice took the slender box held out by her son, then tore through the glittering wrapper. She opened the card within and read the handwritten note. “I’m sure this will help you relax and make the whole family come together.” Her hands trembling slightly, she lifted the cover off the box. Inside was a glossy brochure, its cover showing palm-trees, a pristine beach, and glittering water. “Welcome to Polonorte All-Inclusive Resort and Club.” Tucked into a pocket of the cover were four plane tickets, and a complete itinerary for a two-week stay for the entire family. As Alice stood speechless in shock, the kids screamed and whooped, and Bob wrapped his arm around his wife, kissing her lovingly. “Wonderful wish, dear.“

Kaylie spoke up. “Hey, the rest of the gifts are all to each other.” She had been eyeing the fact that most seemed destined for her. The light sparkled off the necklace into her parents’ eyes. “How about we give each other these now?” She moved to the boxes and found a small one. Passing it to her mother she said, “This is from me.”

Alice undid the bow on the small jewelry box and lifted the cover. Inside was a silver charm shaped like a butterfly. “My, that’s beautiful dear. Thank you so much.” Alice brushed her finger over the delicately etched surface, and felt a tingle run through her. She rolled the piece of jewelry over in the box and read the words: “Mommy’s Whore.” A new shiver coursed through her veins as her thighs tightened.

“I... I’m not sure I have anything to put this on,” Alice stuttered. “Why don’t we put it on your necklace for now?” She reached over and clipped the charm to one of the rings on Kaylie’s necklace. A chill coursed through both of them as it snapped into place. An odd glint appeared in Alice’s eye as she brushed the pendant to her daughter’s neck. “That looks wonderful on you, dear.” Her mother smiled and moved to the tree. “Here dear, it looks like these are from me.” She handed Kaylie two boxes.

Eagerly, Kaylie tore into the larger box first. “Oh wow! High heel boots! This is so cool, Mom!” Her hands caressed the black leather, and then she bounced over and gave her mom a kiss. “I never thought you’d get me a present like this! Thank you! Thank you!”

Her mother smiled back. “You’re welcome, dear. Now open up the other one.”

Kaylie wasted no time in shredding the wrapping off the other box and lifting the cover off. Inside, the teen found a black and white checked miniskirt and a white Lycra tube top. Completing the ensemble was a short black denim vest. Kaylie’s mouth hung open in disbelief. “... I can’t believe you got this for me!”

Kaylie’s mom smiled. Her eyes looked between the new clothing and her blossoming daughter. “Well, I guess Nick must have changed my mind.” Alice licked her lip unconsciously. “Why don’t you go try it on, and let us see how it looks?”

The teen dashed to the bathroom. Quickly she shucked off the long t-shirt she had worn to bed and wrestled the top over her shoulders. The stretchy fabric seemed to mold to her flesh, stretching over her orange-sized breasts. A chill ran through her, and she felt butterflies in her belly as her nipples hardened. She could see the darker circles of her areola around the poking bumps of fabric. “Oh my!” Another shudder ran through her as she grazed her nipples, her fingers brushing the fabric which both barely concealed yet still revealed the flesh beneath. Next she slid the miniskirt up over her hips. As she turned in the mirror, Kaylie noticed how it barely covered her ass cheeks. As she moved back and forth, the teen saw the flash of her white panties revealed. “That won’t do,” she mused, and peeled the cotton bikini down her legs. Finally she slipped her feet into the boots, drawing up the side zippers. She wobbled slightly in the high heels. As she looked in the mirror she thought to herself, “Gawd, I look soooo sexy!” Kaylie opened the door and walked out.

“Well, how do I look?”

Her mother smiled back, while her father and brother stared, mouths agape. “Like a cheap hooker,” quipped Rich, his hand unconsciously dropping to his crotch and making an adjustment to the rising tightness.

“Yes, yes she does, Richy,” replied her mother. “I know I told her no inappropriate clothing, but what she has on is most appropriate... for MY cheap lil hooker.” Alice turned to her daughter, seeing the silver necklace glinting with the sparkles of lights from the tree. She spoke to her daughter, the words forming from somewhere she never knew existed before. “Kaylie, you know what hookers do, right?”

“Ummm,” Kaylie bit her lip, quivering slightly as she spoke, “they have sex with people.”

“Close, dear,” her mother replied. “They have sex for money. They sell their bodies to anyone who wants it. And most beginners,” she eyed the young teen girl up and down, “have a pimp to set their prices.” Alice’s mind reeled wondering where the depraved words were coming from. “And in your case, that’s me. Now my little whore child, are you a virgin?”

“Yy...yes, mama.”

“All your holes?”

“Yes.” Kaylie trembled, feeling both scared and aroused, not knowing why she felt so slutty, but feeling compelled to listen and obey.

“Boys,” Alice turned to her husband and son. “Bring me that box on the shelf.” Bob turned and brought his wife a Monopoly box. She counted out two stacks of $1000 and handed each the play money.

“This is my little whore, and she’s up for sale. A nice ripe virgin. Will cost you 500 for either cherry, then once she’s broken in, fifty to fuck her ass or pussy. And it’s ten for a blowjob. Or buy her for the night for 200. And more than one can play at a time. As her pimp, she’s free to me.”

Bob walked up to his daughter, eyes leering and pulled her to him. Kaylie gasped as he turned her around, feeling his hips press into her ass. “AHHHHH, Dahhhhhdeeeeee!” She felt his hands pawing at her, slipping under the tiny skirt, rubbing over her wet sex.

“Come here, Richy. Come feel how hot and ready your sister is.”

Rich nervously stepped forward. His hands seemed drawn to her breasts as they rose and fell with her ragged breaths. The boy roughly groped his sister thru the sheer top, squeezing and kneading the soft handfuls of flesh. His sister writhed, grinding her ass against her father’s growing bulge. Her mind felt twisted from being so conflicted. “Oh my gawd. I can’t believe I am doing this. I can’t stop myself. Ohhh fuck, I shouldn’t, but it feels too good...” Her squirming resistance faded to gasping acceptance and finally to grinding enthusiasm as her brother grabbed her top and yanked it over her head. Their hips pressed to her, sandwiching her between two throbbing bulges.

“That’s it, you two,” whispered Alice huskily as she slid her hand back and forth over her pussy. “Strip the little slut. Pop her tight cherries.”

Bob yanked the miniskirt down over his daughter’s hips, and then hooked his thumbs in the boxers he wore to bed and let them drop as well. His fingers smeared through Kaylie’s oozing wetness, then slathered his cock with her juices. Opening his mouth he drooled into the crack of her ass and began to move the head of his cock through the slippery wetness. Slowly he sat, pulling her squatting atop him, the tip of his cock pressing against her clenching rosebud.

“Daddeeeeee!” Kaylie moaned. “That’s the wrong hole!” She felt her muscle stretching, burning as his thickness kept up its relentless pressure.

“Don’t worry little girl. I’m paying good money for it. It’s mine now.” He gripped her hips and pulled down, her shriek piercing the air as her pucker yielded. “Besides, where would your brother go?”

Rich stood watching his sister, his mouth agape. He dropped his sweatpants and boxers in one motion and stood stroking his straining cock. His hand began to move faster as he panted, watching the scene of carnality below him.

“Don’t just stand there jacking off,” growled his father. “Jump on the slut and pop her cherry.”

Rich hesitated for a moment. He had never really seen his sister in this way before. Sure he had tried to get peeks of her developing body, but that was just curiosity; this was the real thing. For some reason, he now found himself unable to resist seeing her as a whore to be used and taken. He knelt then grabbing her small tits, pushed Kaylie back onto their father. Her glistening sex was like a beacon to him as he aligned his cock to her pussy. His hands straddled her and he began to press in slowly.

Kaylie writhed and moan beneath him, stirring the cock lodged in her ass. Her father gripped her young breasts and began to roll and tug her hard nipples. Her hips bucked as the burning pressure in her ass intensified as her brother invaded her defenseless pussy. “OHHHH GAWWWWWWWWD!” she groaned as her brother slid his cockhead deeper.

“Dad,” her brother gasped, “I think it’s blocked.” His hips rocked in little short strokes.

“Relax, it’s just her cherry.”

His father shifted his hands from his daughter’s breasts and suddenly gripped Rich’s ass cheeks. His son’s butt flinched back in surprise, and then were pulled downwards sharply. A pair of screams pierced the room as the teens lost their virginity together. Bob kept his hands on his boy’s ass, kneading steadily until the teen started pumping in a smooth rhythm. His daughter moaned, drool trickling from the corner of her mouth and across her cheek.

“Oh gawd, dad. She’s so hot and tight,” Rich panted. “Fuck I can feel your cock too.” The teen found his cock tightening, as he panted trembling, his strokes becoming firmer and more insistent. He became aware of a pair of feet moving towards and straddling his head. Glancing up he saw his mother looming over the taboo couplings.

Alice squatted, wedging her hips amidst her family’s heads. Her pussy gleamed over her daughter’s gasping mouth. “Such togetherness,” the mother purred. She lowered herself further grinding her sex over Kaylie’s moaning lips. “Lick me baby girl. Get your little whore tongue up my sweet cunt.”

His mother’s words and sister’s muffled moans sent Rich into a frenzy. His hips pistoned like a jackhammer as he grunted, forcing his teen cock deep into Kaylie’s tunnel. Through her thin membranes, Rich felt the hardness of his father’s cock, seeming to rub his own as his sister slid with the thrusts. His hips trembled and he exploded deep within her, sending spurt after spurt of his cum into her tight passage.

As the last dribbles spurted out of his young cock, Rich suddenly was assailed by a wave of sensations. Beneath him, Rich felt a rumbling like an earthquake as his father began to buck upwards. His father’s fingers dug into the flesh of his butt as he was force to stay tight with Kaylie’s squirming body. Groans and howls of pleasure flooded his ears as his father and sister shuddered together. His mother screaming body arching back, Rich suddenly found his face mashed between her ass cheeks as she flooded her daughter’s lapping mouth.

The family seemed to sigh as one, disentangling to a heaving mass on the carpet. Kaylie panted heavily, her body coated with sweat and juices. Her nerves tingled as residual waves jolted through her in echoes of the orgasms that had wracked her body. Her mind swam with emotions from shock and fear, to bliss and love. “How could I be so slutty?” she thought. “And how can I do this more?”

Kaylie rolled her head towards her mother. “Thank you, Mom. That outfit is amazing.”

Her mother looked over at her, and shook her head. “Don’t thank me. Thank your customers. And don’t forget to take their money.”

Kaylie looked at her brother and father, eyes cast downwards. “Thh...Thank you,” she stammered. “That will be five hundred each.”

Father and brother each peeled off an orange five-hundred dollar bill from their stacks of play money and passed it to her. “Plenty more where that one came from, slut,” chirped Rich with a smile, his eyes taking in her reddened body, still dripping with their fluids.

Kaylie blushed, but felt her arousal tremor to life. “Thanks bro. I’ll remember that.” She looked at the paper in her hands, seeing it as so real. “Mama, what should I do with all this money? I don’t have a bank account or anything.”

Her mother grinned. “Just give it to me, dear. I’ll take care of it for you. Now, why don’t we clean up this mess and have some breakfast. We can finish opening the other presents after. Oh and Kaylie, don’t bother getting dressed. We wouldn’t want to get your new outfit all dirty.”

The next surprise came during breakfast while watching the news. The screen showed a picture of a convenience store and a very excited reporter.

“Hey, isn’t that the place we stopped for snacks?” asked Rich. “Turn it up.”

The volume blared to life. “...will receive a single cash payout of five hundred million dollars as well as payouts of ten thousand dollars per day for life, but with taxes, that number pretty much gets cut in half. Back to you Jim and Bobbi.” ... “Still a nice Christmas present for that lucky winner,” chirped an overly perky anchorwoman.

“Y... You don’t think?” stammered Rich as he looked to his father.

“Won’t hurt to check.”

Sure enough after checking the tickets, they found all the numbers had matched. Nervously Bob called the number on the business card enclosed with the ticket.

“I thought I might get a call from someone today. Nick has such a way of picking winners.” Bob spent close to an hour on the phone going over the details then finally returned to his excited family.

“Ms. Kane is going to set everything up for us and be over tomorrow to sign paperwork, so we’ll all need to be here. I know you’re excited and all, but it’s really important not to tell anyone about this until we collect. She’s going to incorporate our family and set it up so no one will find out that we won. This way, that daily amount will keep rolling in no matter what. She just gets ten percent of our lump sum after taxes and five percent of the daily amount. If there is any problem after we start collecting, she will represent us. It’s a win-win for everybody. Now, who’s up for more presents?”

The family regrouped around the tree, all dressed save for Kaylie who sat naked on the floor. Her eyes were drawn to another small box. She picked it up and looked at the tag.

“Rich, this is for you.”

Her brother took the box, shook it, and untied the ribbon. Lifting off the cover he found another silver charm, this one in the shape of a bone. Jeff raised his eyebrows in puzzlement. “Hmm...” His finger brushed the shiny surface, and he turned it over. On the reverse, he read the words, “Rich’s Bitch.” His lips drew back into a tight smirk as his eyes sparkled.

“Kay. Come here.”

His sister stood up and walked to Rich. Leaning forward, she felt him tug on the necklace as the teen slid an open ring to the front of her neck. There was a click as the charm was attached, then her world seemed to swirl. Kaylie’s hands slid down his body as her knees crumbled beneath her. Supporting herself on hands and knees, she looked up at her brother. Smells flooded into her nostrils and the world seemed suddenly louder. “What’s happening to me? What did you do?” she wailed.

“RRRuff, ruff, rrroooo!” was all her family heard. The sound of her own barking startled her and she started crawling quickly about the room from person to person, whimpering and whining. She inhaled each of their scents, suddenly familiar and comforting. “My pack,” she thought. “I’m safe here.”

“Looks like you got that dog after all, Rich,” their father chortled. “You just take good care of her now.”

Rich smiled back. “Yes, but remember what I said, too. It kinda becomes everyone’s pet.”

Kaylie’s eyes were drawn to the tree. Two long slender packages seemed to catch her eye. Crawling over, she tried picking them up, but found she could not move her thumbs from the side of her hands. She clawed at the gifts with cupped fingers, trying to dig them out.

“What you got there, girl?” asked Rich. “You think you found another present?”

He walked over just as she lifted one with her mouth, holding the dangling box by the bow. He took the gift and watched as she picked up the other in the same way. She sat back excitedly on her heels as she watched her brother examine the tags.

“Oh!” Rich exclaimed. “These are from you to me! Good girl.” He patted her unkempt hair playfully. “Come on, girl. Let’s see what you got me.”

Rich opened the first box. In it was a pink dog collar and a chain leash. “Awwww. What a thoughtful gift! Perfect for taking my little bitch around the neighborhood.”

Kaylie felt a tingle between her legs as she flushed with embarrassment. She tried to moan out her protestations, but the words were lost in her throat. “Woof. Woof.” Her hands and legs carried her forward and she nuzzled her head into his lap. Rich smiled and clipped the collar and leash around her neck. The girl felt a tremble go through her body as a wave of relaxation and trust washed through her.

“Now, now girl. I know you’re eager, but soon enough, okay? Let’s see what’s in the other box first.”

Rich tore the wrapper off the second box and lifted the lid. Inside a light fur tail, with some sort of spring inside, lay curled in the box. At one end of the spring was an odd rubber object, about three inches long and an inch and a half across. To Rich’s eye, it looked somewhat like a Christmas tree, with the tail attached to the base.

“Hey Dad,” Rich called. “What’s this tree thing at the end of the tail?”

Both parents erupted in snorts of laughter. “It’s not a tree, Rich,” replied the teens’ father... “It’s a butt plug. I guess you have to attach her tail somehow. The shape helps hold it in. Just make sure it’s slippery and lubed first. Makes it easier to put in.”

Rich and Kaylie’s eyes got wide at the revelation, but for widely different reasons. As Rich smirked, his sister shivered. The boy took the plug and ran the tip through Kaylie’s swollen pussy lips. The end dragged over her clit causing her to whimper. The teen’s hips rolled both seeking and fearing the object toying with her sex. Her whimpers changed to pants as her juices began to coat the hard rubber. Rich pulled the object away from her furrow and spread her ass cheeks with one hand.

“Just stay still, my pet. This should only take a few seconds.”

He guided the tip to her puckered rosebud and began to press. She began to yelp until her father walked over and began stroking her head. As she relaxed, Rich pushed, and Kaylie felt the same burning stretch she felt when her father had fucked her ass before. With a sudden jerk, it popped into place, and the burning eased. She felt the fullness inside and a light smack on her butt.

“Good girl. All done. Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” Rich smiled as he watched his sister bitch wiggle her ass making the tail wag back and forth.

“Oh, I think your pet deserves a treat for being so brave,” spoke Alice. “Hold on a minute.”

Alice left the room and returned a few minutes later with something in her hand. “Does puppy want some sausage? Does puppy want a treat?” The mother tossed a link of breakfast sausage onto the floor, a few feet away from the girl. Kaylie charged forward. She forgot that she could not use her hands and tried to pick it up. Fingers dug into the carpet, rolling the sausage about uselessly. Finally she realized what she had to do and lowered her head to the floor, gobbling up the meat. As she swallowed the last of it, the family was interrupted by the sound of the front doorbell.

“You all stay here. I’ll see who it is,” said Bob. He walked through the house; a bit frustrated that someone would come calling so early Christmas day. “Probably some last minute delivery from one of Alice’s relatives,” he mused.

Reaching the door, he found a young man with a large manila envelope clutched in one hand, and a leash attached to a big black Labrador retriever in the other. A badge with the man’s name and picture, with the words ‘Polonorte Resort and Club’ was affixed to the left breast of his jacket.

“Excuse me for interrupting, but are you Bob Jansen?” inquired the man.

“Yes. How can I help you?” replied Bob cautiously.

“I’m Steve Roberts from Polonorte Resorts,” said the man nervously as he shifted from foot to foot. His words came out breathlessly as he rushed to explain his presence. “Sant... uh... Mr. Santos sent me here. We realized we forgot to send the non-disclosure agreements for your family to sign. Polonorte is very exclusive and never any advertising. Usually we vet our guests and members... SIT REX!... very thoroughly. But San... uh Mr. Santos seems to have selected you personally, and what he says goes. Sorry about Rex, I was out walking him when I got the call. Usually he’s quite a calm dog.”

“How do I know what you’re saying is true?” inquired Bob.

Steve broke into a small smile. “Mr. Santos thought you might say something like that.” He reached behind his badge and pulled out a phone. After tapping on the screen for a short time, Steve turned the phone towards Bob. There on the screen was a smiling Nick Santos.

“Being cautious and discrete. Very good, Bob, very good. That’s a big plus in my book,” chortled Nick. “Has your Christmas been good so far?”

“Unbelievably so.”

“Good, good. Now please ask Mr. Roberts in, and sign what you need to. Don’t worry you can trust him; he’s one of my most loyal employees. Merry Christmas, Bob.”

With that, Steve tucked the phone back into his breast pocket. Bob didn’t notice that Steve had only muted the phone and turned off the screen.

“Um, Steve? Is there any way you could come back in an hour or so? We’re a bit busy with opening presents and all.”

“Uh, not really I umm... REX!!!!”

The dog tore the leash from Steve’s hand and charged into the house. The two men chased after it, then heard a yelp from the family room at the rear of the house. Bob froze in the doorway and Steve plowed into him from behind. Both men stood jaws open, staring at the scene before them.

Rex’s snout was buried in Kaylie’s ass, its long broad tongue lapping wetly. Kaylie was still on all fours, her head resting on the ground, mouth open in a growling moan, her butt writhing and pressing back to the animal as it licked. Rich’s hand had snaked to his sweatpants, a slow rising and falling under the fabric. One of Alice’s hands was squeezing her own breast, the other rocked over her sex.

“That... that is so... hot,” gasped Steve.

Kaylie writhed on the floor as the dog lapped relentlessly at her soaked pussy. “Oh gaaawd! This feels so good.” The cool wet snout and the warm broad tongue sent her hips into spasm. “Ohhh fuck, fuck my puppy cunt,” she moaned. All her family heard where her whimpering and yelps, but Rex knew just what she had said.

The large dog half-crawled and half-jumped, climbing atop the teen girl’s back. Its dew claws scratched into her sides, while its pointed red cock throbbed, slipping wetly along her thighs, and then stabbing at her glistening slit. She rolled and bucked her hips seeking his cock until finally it nestled into her opening. There was a sudden lurch as the dog drove forward, penetrating Kaylie forcefully. The tail she wore mashed against her back, forcing the plug down and squeezing the cock inside her.

Kaylie screamed as the invader jolted again and again inside of her. The words in her head came out as a series of yelps and howls, while Rex’s hips moved faster and faster, seeming to become a blur. A long howl filled the room as the dog’s knot expanded inside the teen’s opening. To Kaylie, it seemed as if she was being stuffed with a tennis ball. There was hardly a pause as jet after jet of dog cum filled her. Her insides seemed to be stretching, overflowing, inflating, yet precious few drops escaped from around Rex’s fat knot. Finally both collapsed on the floor, knotted together, panting and heaving.

Rich moved to assist his sister, but Steve stopped him. “Just leave them be. The knot will subside in a little bit on its own. They’ll be fine, but if you try to pull them apart now, you’ll just wind up hurting them.”

Bob’s lascivious thoughts were broken by the sound of Steve’s voice. “Everyone, this is Steve Roberts from Polonorte Resorts. We have some paperwork to sign, and he is going to go over a few things about the resort.”

Steve waved, and looked at the coupled pair on the floor. He stepped over, then began to examine Kaylie’s necklace.

“Only two so far? In a way, that’s impressive,” the man stated. He took the butterfly charm in his fingers, and then turned the necklace so it lay between the girl’s breasts.

Kaylie’s eyes fluttered a moment, and then she moaned before speaking.

“Mama... I just fucked a dog,” she groaned. Panting lightly, she continued, “How much do I charge it?”

Her mother shook her head while she pondered the situation. “Hmm. Since you were Rich’s pet at the time, I don’t think there should be any charge. But, it does give me a few ideas. I think we could probably get double rates for you doing dogs when you’re working for me.”

Bob turned to Steve. “What did you just do?”

“Oh, it’s the necklace. Whichever charm is in front, that’s the one that determines what she is like. An open ring would make her back the way she was, but she wouldn’t be able to object to what had happened to her... for some reason that becomes part of her personality. I figured her ‘whore’ aspect might be less of a jolt for her when she came out of it. I do have to get her signature, too, and that’s pretty hard to do when you’re a dog. By the way, for some reason, a person can’t turn the necklace themselves unless adding a charm, nor will it slip around. Didn’t you see an instruction sheet in the box?”

The family, save Kaylie moved to the dining room table. Steve pulled out some paperwork from the envelope. “This first sheet is a non-disclosure agreement. There are two aspects to the resort. The first is the resort itself. Typically guests pay around five to ten thousand dollars per week per person. Rooms are booked for full weeks only, and seeing as you are scheduled for two weeks, you will see some changeover, although some of the guests often will work as employees for a week after their official stay. This helps some families defray some of the expense of the stay.”

“The second part is the club aspect. Club members purchase cottages on the island, the prices start at around five million just for that, then there annual dues of fifty thousand per person, and residency fees of one thousand per person per week. Occasionally, some members’ kids use their time off from college to work at the resort, and their fee is of course waived.” Steve glanced around the simple furnishings of the house. “Of course, you probably wouldn’t have to worry about that part.”

Kaylie staggered to the table, slowly rubbing her sore pussy. She reached behind her and gingerly pulled the butt plug and tail from her ass.

“Welcome. You’re just in time. I was just explaining the confidentiality agreement to your family.” Steve continued, “Needless to say, many of the guests and club members are powerful people. They value their privacy and we take that responsibility very seriously. Failure by any of you to abide by this will open you up to all sorts of legal actions and probably some exposure of your own activities. If you are lucky, you might get out of it with the clothes on your back, but even that isn’t very likely.”

“It’s rather simple. You will neither discuss nor disclose anything which occurs on the island with anyone you do not personally know to be a guest, club member, nor employee. Nor shall you divulge the identities of any guest, club member, nor guest, to anyone outside of that group. Any reference to the club itself to others, must be cleared through Mr. Santos. I’d suggest you be vague and just say you’re going on a Caribbean vacation.”

The family nodded their heads solemnly, and then signed the form.

“One last form. This is the consent agreement. The first part allows Polonorte to use your image or likeness in any promotional materials it develops. These are only sent to members and prior guests, or posted on our secure website. If we have a new candidate for inclusion, they may see this material after signing the non-disclosure agreement. In no cases will anything other than your first names be used.”

“The second part addresses consent amongst guests and employees. As you may or may not know, Polonorte is clothing optional. Additionally, there are very few restrictions on sexual activity. So that awkward situations don’t develop, we use a bracelet system. Silver bracelets indicate a person may engage in sexual activity with anyone, without need for asking, but within any limits a person may have regarding...” Steve paused as he sought the right words, “Shall we say ‘exotic kinks’. If a person is wearing a gold bracelet, permission by that person must be given. Those with red bracelets are off limits. Failure to abide by these restrictions can result in banishment... as well as more substantial penalties. Is this understood?”

Kaylie looked at the silver bands encircling her wrists and gave a little moan as she felt a tingle from below. Then the family all agreed and signed the form.

Steve handed them copies of the agreement and sent over a much thicker brochure than the one they received with the itinerary. “This will explain in more detail many of the available amenities. We will have a driver here at 9:00 a.m. on the 30th, and you will be taken to the airport then. But, I must be off.”

Kaylie stepped up to Steve and began to stroke his arm. “Are you sure I can’t convince you to stay a few minutes more? I saw how excited you were getting when I was with the dog, and just couldn’t let you leave all unsatisfied. I know my pussy is kind of a mess, but how about my mouth... only ten bucks.”

“Well... I... uh...”

Alice spoke up. “Kaylie Jansen! I am ashamed of you!”

Kaylie turned in puzzlement.

“Girl, it’s Christmas! Now you get down on those knees and give Mr. Robert’s his gift.”

Obediently, Kaylie dropped to her knees and fished out his cock. Her mouth surrounded his cock, inhaling his growing shaft. Bobbing and moaning she quickly brought him off, his jizz exploding over her willing tongue. She swallowed and then rose, giving the stranger a quick peck on the cheek.

“Sorry sir, I guess I just got all eager to make Mama some money. Merry Christmas.”

Steve gasped a thank you, then took Rex and headed out of the house. As he entered the car, he pulled out his phone. “You get all that, sir?” he asked.

“Ho, ho, ho!” replied Nick. “Every last drop.”

The Jansen’s regathered about the tree. “Hmm. Only looks like a few more gifts. Let’s see what they are,” said Bob.

Kaylie wriggled under the tree, her pert ass waving at her family. She slid back out holding two small boxes. “Ooooh! These are for you Daddy! One from me and one from Richy!”

Bob took the two boxes and opened the smaller one from Kaylie first. Inside was another charm, this one in the shape of a lock. He turned the pendant over and read “Daddy’s Slave”, and a smile crossed his face.

“What a thoughtful gift,” he said as he leaned forward, attaching the charm to an open ring. He turned the necklace until the lock rested on her neck, below her chin.

Kaylie felt her knees fold and move under her. Looking at her father’s feet, head bowed, she replied simply, “Yours Daddy.”

Bob opened the larger box. Inside was an open stainless steel collar, about a quarter inch in diameter, looking like twisted wire,. Two small holes were drilled through the diameter, near the capped ends, and three open rings were spaced evenly about the wire, braided into the necklace. Beside the necklace in the box was a small lock. Turning it over, he saw the same words that appeared on his daughter’s charm.

“Rich, come here,” he called. “I think this would look good on you.”

The boy shuffled over, and his father wrapped the band around his neck, centering the open ends under Rich’s chin. Bob took the lock and threaded the hasp thru the tiny holes, then snapped it shut.

Rich’s knees buckled as he dropped to the floor. Just as his sister had moments before, Rich quietly intoned, “Yours Dad,” all the while not daring to look up as he knelt.

“Yes,” Bob said. “Mine. And your mother’s. You will obey her with the same loyalty as you obey me. Is that clear?”

“Yes sir,” the two answered in unison.

Bob bent down and looked under the tree. He gathered the remaining presents, save one small box addressed to Kaylie. He handed one to his daughter and two to his son. “Rich. Open one of yours first.”

The teen looked at the two small boxes, and then selected one which sort of resembled a cube. He undid the wrapping and bow, and then lifted off the cover. Inside were two gleaming silver bracelets, each with a single ring woven into the band, and similar in design to the collar on his neck. His hands chafed as he pushed them over them and onto his wrists. A tremble ran through the teen as he gazed back down.

“Thank you sir.”

Bob nodded then spoke again. “Both of you may open the last gifts together.”

The young teens opened the simply wrapped gifts. Inside each was a narrow length of rope about three feet long. Attached in the center of the rope was a small strip of tan cloth about the size of a napkin from a fast food joint. The two children puzzled over the presents.

“Sir?” Kaylie asked with a quivering voice. “What are these?”

Their father leered at them with a tight smile. “Why your clothing of course. This is what you will wear when you serve me or your mother.” He paused then spoke again, “Rich. Stand up. Feet just over shoulder width apart.”

He turned and smiled at his daughter. “Kaylie, strip your brother, and then put his loincloth on him. It ties in the rear. Oh, and Kaylie, your palms must be touching your brother the whole time until he is stripped. Stand in behind him—palms on his belly.”

Rich trembled as his sisters hands slid under his shirt. He felt the pressure of her body on his, the heat of her panting breath on his neck. Her hands rubbed and stroked over his chest as his shirt slid up. Two hands running from shoulder to wrist as one arm, then the other of his shirt came off. Her breathing became more ragged, almost a soft moan in his ear as her palms slipped back down over his belly. His hips pressed back as her hard nipples seemed to gouge into his back, soft flesh slowly sliding down. Her hands slid inside his waistband while Kaylie’s hot breath radiated along his spine. He trembled as his hardness rose and popped free when his sweatpants shimmied down his legs. Her face nuzzled over his ass cheeks as he lifted one foot then the other, his body exposed to his family’s gaze.

Kaylie breathed in the muskiness of her brother. Her pussy watered again as her hands drifted over Rich’s smooth flesh. As she finished, flushed and panting, she gazed at her father expectantly.

“Good girl. Now put on his loincloth.”

She tied the rope behind him, watching it dent in the flesh over his hips. She licked her lips as she saw the piece of fabric tented by his cock.

“Son, put the loincloth on your sister, then both of you kneel in front of me.” The boy complied, and both teens rested on their heels gazing at their father.

“Rich, that dog made a mess of your sister’s pussy, didn’t he?”

The teen nodded. “Yes sir.”

“Then it is your duty as a pet owner to clean her up.” Bob pushed Kaylie’s head to the floor, and told her to keep her ass up. “Now get that tongue in there and clean up that mess.”

Rich trembled and tried resisting the command, but felt his body moving forward. Groans came from his mouth. “Thh... that’s dog cum.” His face inched forward as he crawled to her ass and pussy. “You...you can’t make... oh my gawd.” His tongue stretched forward parting her labia. “Nooo...mmmphhh.” His tongue flickered over the still oozing goo. Faster and faster it darted as his mouth circled, sucking, and his throat swallowing the musky, salty mess.

“I think you are starting to like it, aren’t you?” smirked their father.

Kaylie’s moans were a sign of her affirmation as were her rolling hips, grinding her brother’s face. Rich tried to shake his head no, but instead found his head nodding in agreement. The teen’s cock began to rise in spite of the humiliation his father subjected him to. Soon he was gasping, moaning, and his tears on his cheeks dribbling into the remnants of the animal’s taboo coupling and mixing with his sisters sweet juices.

“Stop,” ordered their father. The two teens halted, and looked up. “I think you two are horny enough now.”

Bob slid his pants down, freeing his large cock. “It’s time to see which of you is the most devoted slave today. I’m going to have a little contest for you. Each of you will suck my cock for one minute, then switch. This will continue until I cum in one of you. Whoever brings me off, wins. The loser will get ten hard spanks on their bare ass.”

“But...but... I’m not gay!” objected Rich.

The open palm caught the boy’s face unexpectedly with a sharp slap. Rich gasped, almost losing his balance while kneeling before his father.

“You don’t have to be gay, MY slave,” sneered the father. “You are my slave and will obey, like it or not. Seeing as you were impudent enough to object, you will begin.”

His cheek still burning from the slap, Rich dutifully leaned forward and started bobbing up and down. A short while later the father called time, and Kaylie took over. They traded off several times before finally Bob’s hips bucked and quivered, as Kaylie felt the thick batter spraying her throat.

Bob turned to his wife. “What do you think our winner should get?”

Alice panted breathlessly. Her panties and jeans were in a ball on the floor, while her fingers rubbed over her sex. “I think she needs to eat me again. You can’t have all the fun.” The mother pulled her shirt and panties off, and spread her knees wide.

Bob moved his daughter between his wife’s legs, keeping her on all fours. Next he had Rich lay across Kaylie’s back, their hips pressed together. Rich’s cock nestled in the warm furrow of his sister, and he felt the familiar stirring begin anew.

-CRACK-

“UUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH!” screamed Rich as he felt the hand make contact. Then he relaxed as his father’s fingers kneaded the warming flesh, pushing and pulling his butt. His breath became ragged as the sensations began to overload his mind. Then suddenly nothing, save for his sister’s gentle rocking as her pussy lips slid over his cock, and she moaned into her mother’s cunt.

-CRACK-

Over and over the blows landed, interspersed with rubbing. The boy’s hips quivered, now seeking both the pleasure and the pain. Suddenly, a cool ooze ran through his ass crack, followed by a hand gripping his cock, guiding the head into the steamy warmth of his sister. Rich felt his cheeks being pried apart, then the pressure of something warm against his rosebud. The pressure built and built, until finally his pucker yielded, his muscle stretching and burning. Something firm and long kept pressing into his ass.

“OHHH MY GAWWWWD! DAD!!!! You’re fucking me!” cried the teen as his own cock was forced into his sister by the pushing from behind.

“No my little slave boy. I’m fucking your sister. You just happen to be in the way.”

With that Bob’s hips began to rock back and drive forward again and again. Kaylie groaned beneath Rich as her tongue darted and flickered through her mother’s pussy. Her lips sucked the lips that birthed her as she drank her mother’s sweet juices. Her brother’s cock was jammed into her harshly as her father pounded his vulnerable ass.

Rich’s mind was awash in conflicting emotions. Embarrassment, humiliation, and bliss all cascaded in a wave of feelings, making his stomach flip, his balls tighten. It felt like his father’s cock speared all the way through him and into his sister. A warm rush flooded his belly as he heard his father scream in pleasure. An orgasmic chain reaction crashed through the family as each released their carnal desires, cumming one after another.

The group collapsed in a sweating, heap; juices and jizz oozing from their holes and cocks. The Jansen’s crawled together on the couch, holding and cuddling each other.

“Mine,” gasped Bob.

“Ours,” corrected Alice, softly stroking her husband’s hair.

“Yours,” agreed the teens.

As the teens lay cuddled with their parents, Bob reached over and turned each of his children’s necklaces so that an open ring was below their chins. They all smiled, eyes full of love, and the exhausted foursome pulled in tight, softly drifting to sleep together.

Kaylie was first to wake from the family nap. Her stirring caused the others to awaken groggily, their naked bodies sticky and crusted with the evidence of their earlier activity. The air was still full of the aroma of sex and sweat.

“Now this is family togetherness,” purred Alice as she squeezed a little tighter, her lips giving soft pecks to her two children’s foreheads.

“Mhmm,” agreed Bob. “You know, this place we’re going... it’s clothing optional. I think we need to practice being naked any time we’re home. It’s not like nothing we haven’t seen before, now.”

The others shook their head in assent, and Rich looked over at the tree. “Hey, it looks like there’s one gift we missed.” He untangled himself from the pile of bodies and came back with another small box. “It’s to Kaylie... from Kaylie. What, were you worried no one would get you anything?”

“You are such a brat sometimes,” his sister sighed. “But I still love you.”

She took the box and opened it. Somewhat as expected, there was one more charm, this one in the shape of a ragdoll, sitting slumped, legs spread, and head flopped forward slightly. Her fingers caressed the metal, and she turned it over. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she read the single word and smiled.

“Fucktoy,” she whispered as her fingers attached the charm to the open ring below her chin.

“Our fucktoy,” answered her brother with a grin.

“Everyone’s fucktoy,” she gently corrected as hands and bodies began to move over her.

Kaylie felt three sets of hands groping and fondling her. Fingers and mouths tugged at her nipples. She shuddered as she felt someone nip and suck at her neck and shoulder. Her mouth opened in a moan, only to have the sound swallowed by her mother’s lips and tongue kissing her deeply. Fingers rubbed and parted her nether lips before being supplanted by a cock slipping once more into her juicy depths. The girl writhed and thrashed in pleasure, her body heaving, lost in wave after wave of passion.

“This is the best Christmas ever!” she moaned as she tensed and arched into another orgasm.

“Here’s one... more... UHHHH... present, sis... AHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed her brother. For the third time that day, his cock erupted like a geyser into her depths.

Nick Santos looked away from the screen as his assistant walked into the office. The young woman glanced at the wide monitor on the side wall, showing the scene from the Jansen’s living room streaming live to Polonorte.

“Is that the new family?” she inquired, her hand rising to softly touch her nipple.

“Yes. The Jansens. Holly, please make sure to have a beach house prepared for them. They will be here in five days.”

“Oh, they aren’t staying in the resort?”

“No dear, I think they would make the ideal club family. And those kids... perfect candidates for the ELF program,” mused Santos.

“Yes, they do seem like Eager Little Fuckers already,” agreed Holly. Her hand moved to her pussy and began to smear the moisture that was forming while she watched the continuing debauchery on the screen. “Have they opened all their presents?”

“Yes, they have opened all their gifts from me,” replied Nick with a twinkle in his eye. “However, there is one more that Kaylie will deliver to them. In about nine months, that is. But, from now on for them, I’m sure it will be like Christmas every day.”