The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa’s Special Drug.

By The Slaver.

Dec 24: Hamish closed the door of the small-town brownstone apartment where he lived, he set the alarm and made sure the rickety lock on the door secured his premises. As he walked to his Jeep Wrangler, snow again, started to fall. Hamish cursed under his breath, it had been snowing off and on all day: and each fall have not melted. Already the snow was deep in some places, and Hamish wondered if it was wise to drive to the Christmas party he was going too. But looking at his watch and seeing that he was going to be late if did not leave now, he opened the Jeep’s door and climbed in, started up and pulled away.

The 24-year old stud smiled at his image in the rear-view mirror and nodded ‘yes’; he was dressed in his outfit for the Christmas fancy dress party, the company he worked for was holding. He was dressed in a pair of tight black dress slacks and white cotton, frilled fronted dress shirt, black leather waist-coat, black dress coat, and high designer black leather boots. He’s idea of what Zorro looked like, if Zorro had Blond hair, Hamish had through his whip, sword and hat onto the seat next to him.

The company he worked for was holding the party downtown in one of the many of trendy nightclubs where young people would find debauchery readily available. As he pulled away in his Jeep, Hamish reached down with one hand and rubbed the Lycra-tight jock that barely kept his 8 inches under control. “Oh, Yes. Those Bitches won’t know what hit them when I fuck then with this Monster of mine!” Hamish said to himself, as he drove through the snow, still rubbing his member through his slacks, and Lycra jock.

Sudden Hamish’s cell phone rang, he answered the call. “I’m on the way.” He said; “Good, the bitches are red hot here tonight. And we’re bond to get plenty of good shit, as well.” A voice on the other end of the cell replied. “You sure about that Bro?” Hamish asked. “Real sure.” Anderson Hamish friend replied. “Get here quick. Hot Bitches, and good shit.”

“Give me twenty.” Hamish said, as he ended the call. But as is was Hamish need at least 40 minutes to navigate the traffic, that snowy night. Hurrying down the highway, Hamish then exited from the Expressway, he then drove down the busy street until he reached the Nightclub where the party was. He turned and parked his vehicle in the garage across the street. Before getting out of his Jeep, he made sure that he top three buttons of his shirt were open, revealing his smooth, sculpted pecs and the beginning of his cobbled core, he grabbed some hair gel that he kept in his glove compartment and slicked back his blond hair. Then he grabbed his whip, sword and hat from the seat, and got out of his Jeep.

Confident and assured, Hamish walked into the bustling nightclub, where one of the bouncers, raised the rope and allowed the stud to enter the nightclub. As Hamish entered the nightclub, the pulse of the club music became louder. The neon lights, and flashing tree lights flooded the space, casting an eerie glow upon the hundreds of party goers dancing and revelling on the dance floor and near the bar, all of whom were in fancy dress.

At the end of the bar, Hamish found his friend, Anderson dressed as Superman, talking to a large, imposing figure, wearing a tight fitting designer Santa suit. As Hamish approached his friend, he heard Anderson shout out, “Took you long enough!”

“You know what with the snow and all!.” Hamish replied, for so reason he could not stop looking at the guy in the tight Santa suit.

“This is Santa.” Anderson said, pointing to the guy he had been talking to. Hamish fist-bumped the guy, and looked around the room. There were several other guys dress as Santa. But somehow this Santa looked like the real McCoy, Hamish felt a little uneasy, but, he did not know why.

“I’ve heard you want …” Santa said, touching his nose.

“Yeah. Need it to help with the Bitches.” Hamish said. “Best shit in town. You won’t be disappointed. You’ll get laid tonight!” Santa replied. “You got …” Santa asked, rubbing his fingers.

“I’ve got.”, Hamish replied. “How much?”

“$150, a hit.” Santa said, Hamish and his friend looked at each other for a moment, and then nodded their heads. “Let’s go, then.” Santa said as he walked away from the bar. Anderson and Hamish followed the tall, imposing Santa as he meandered through the crowd towards the bathroom. When the three entered the men’s room, they stood and waited until the bathroom was empty. Santa walked over to the door and clicking his fingers, locked the door. Then at the sinks, Santa handed Hamish and his friend small packets of a yellowish white powder. Hamish slipped three folded $50 bills into Santa’s hand. Anderson slipped a folded $100 bill, and $50 bill into Santa’s other hand, Santa slipped the folded notes into his pocket.

The three men bro-hugged. There was a loud banging on the door, Santa nodded to the two men, he walked over to the door, and clicked his fingers unlocking the door. Santa walked out of the bathroom, past serval men who hurried into the bathroom. Hamish walked into one of the bathroom stalls, locked the door behind him, Hamish took a quick hit of the yellowish white powder. He licked his fingers and quickly exited the stall. Anderson was waiting for Hamish outside the bathroom. “Ready. Taken a hit?” Anderson asked. Hamish nodded ‘yes’. The two friends returned to the bar and quickly found themselves surrounded by hordes of the clubs sexiest hotties. The blonde Hamish, dressed as Zorro, made the rounds, scoping out the choice selection before him.

Hamish ordered a vodka tonic cocktail and gulped the beverage. The bartender prepared another cocktail for Hamish, which he continued to sip. For the next two hour, Hamish entertain hottie after hottie, saying whatever he could to entice them into his bed. He wanted, he needed sex.

After several more cocktails, Hamish found himself slightly buzzed, but lonely. His mojo was off-kilter. His seduction rituals had failed him. Hamish looked around, scanning the nightclub for Anderson, but to no avail. Hamish had a brief memory that he had seen Anderson walking off towards the bathroom with Santa. But he was not sure. Hamish meandered his way across the dance floor to the bathroom to relieve himself. In the bathroom, Hamish found Santa, washing his hands, having just finishing a transaction with another customer. Hamish smiled and nodded at Santa as he walked over to the urinals to relieve himself. When Santa’s customer had exited the bathroom.

Santa asked Hamish “How’s it going?” Hamish stared at Santa for a few second before replying, “Fucking terrible. That Shit of your is FUCKING useless?” Santa did not say anything, then he opened his sack and pulled out a packet of the yellowish white powder, he then sprinkled the powder on the back of his hand and said, “Try again, on the house. Enjoy!” Hamish looked around the bathroom it was empty; he leaned over and snorted the yellowish white powder. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, making sure that all the powder entered his nostrils. He licked the back of Santa’s hand. “Waste not, want not.” Hamish smiled at Santa.

Santa smiled at the stud, he reached into his sack, and pulled out another packet of yellowish white powder, Santa opened the packet of powder, and sprinkled an even larger dose on the back of his hand: he said to Hamish, “Have another, also no the house!.” Hamish did not refuse Santa’s offer. He snorted up the yellowish white powder; making sure to consume every particle. “Good bitch.” Santa said. “How do you feel?, bitch”

“Horny as hell, fuck I need to get my rocks off!.” Hamish answered. Santa smiled then he heard this. Santa looked around the bathroom; it was empty. Santa walked into one of the empty bathroom stalls and said, “Follow me.” Hamish entered the stall, Santa closed the door and sat on the commode. Santa pulled down his tight red pants, and pulled aside his red Lycra jock-strap, with white fur-trim; exposed his cock. “Suck I, bitch. I know you know you want to.”

Hamish stared at Santa’s massive cock, dangling from his groin. Without thinking about it, Hamish knelt on the floor between Santa’s legs and licked the tip of Santa’s cock. The slightest touch aroused Santa, in Hamish’s mouth Santa’s cock lifted its head, slightly. Hamish licked the veiny shaft of Santa’s cock. After a few seconds Santa, demanding more of Hamish’s attention, Santa shoved his semi-hard cock in Hamish’s mouth and ordered, “Suck it, bitch.” Santa’s cock bobbed, roughly in and out of Hamish’s mouth. Santa grabbed the sides of Hamish’s head and forced Hamish’s mouth to piston about Santa’s cock. It took little time for Santa to blow his wad down Hamish’s throat. Santa made sure that Hamish captured every drop of his white entrancing Cum. Hamish looked dazed as he stared into Santa’s eyes, Santa’s wilting cock still nestled in Hamish’s mouth and throat. “Let’s go.”, Santa said, as he rose from the commode, adjusted his trousers and opened the door of the bathroom stall.

Santa led Hamish out of the bathroom and out of the nightclub. No one seem to take any notice as the two men walked through the club. Once outside Santa asked Hamish “Where do you live?” The entranced Hamish told Santa where he lived. Then Hamish and Santa crossed the street and entered the parking garage. Santa had plans for his newest conquest. Once in the Hamish’s Car, Santa clicked his fingers, Santa, Hamish and his car, slowly faded away.

Hours later Santa opened his eyes. He was in Hamish’s apartment. As Santa stretched out in the main bedroom in Hamish’s bed, Santa suddenly remembered that he was not alone. His cute new blonde sex-toy, was still sleeping under the covers next to him, after spending hours of frolicking, and serving cock. Santa licked his lips, smiled, and cuddled up next to Hamish; Santa moved nearer, and started massaging his cock against the crease of Hamish’s buttocks. Hamish moaned and slowly opened his eyes, he turned slightly to face Santa. “Ready, boy?” Santa asked, silently, Hamish tossed the covers aside, found Santa’s cock and methodically suckled upon the beast between Santa’s legs Before, earlier that night, Hamish had no concept of sucking cock, but now, the young stud proved expert in his undertaking of sucking cock.

Santa smiled as he watched this blonde little bitch sex-toy suck his cock. Santa understand why his powder worked so well on straight guys , when abused, the yellowish white powder created horny uninhibited gay sex freaks, permanently. Hamish would never have sucked a man’s cock, but earlier in the night, had proved his undoing. The yellowish white powder was a combination of Santa’s Cum, elf Cum, and compounds found deep under the ice at the North Pole: that Santa had used for over many years. By the end of the night Hamish would have no recollection of who he had been, he would not even remember that he had been straight. Because of the brevity of time, Santa knew that he had only a short time to enjoy Hamish, finish preparing him, and getting him gift wrapped and off the Bear that had chosen, and placed Hamish on his waned list.

Santa pulled his cock out of Hamish’s mouth, “Get on your knees. Hands behind your head, Boy.” Santa barked.

Hamish answered. “Yes, Sir.” And snapped to and positioned himself on the bed as ordered. Santa coursed his hands along Hamish’s back and buttocks, massaging his butt cheeks with his firm hands. Slowly, Santa tickled Hamish’s whole with his spit-wet fingers, forcing coos, and loud moans out of Hamish’s mouth. “You like that, boy?”, Santa asked, this time overemphasizing the word ‘boy’, so it would sink into Hamish’s fucked brain.

“Yes, Sir.” Hamish answered, pushing his whole back onto Santa’s fingers. Santa pumped his fingers into Hamish’s ass. “Yeah. Like that.” Hamish moaned, as he pushed faster, onto Santa’s fingers. “You like that, boy?” Santa asked, Hamish just moaned “Then, let’s try something different, something larger, and harder.” Santa pulled his fingers out of the jock; Santa then grabbed a tube of lube from his sack, greased his rod, and then thrust his massive erect cock into Hamish’s prepped whole. “How ’bout that, boy?”

“Oh Fuck, Yes, Yes Sir. Fuck, More, Sir. Please, Sir.”, Hamish begged. Santa smiled as he ploughed into Hamish’s ass. Hamish, on all fours on the bed, rocked back and forth as Santa fucked Hamish’s wanting hole. Santa needed little time to blast his wad, thanks to Hamish’s blow job earlier, ounces of Santa’s pearly, creamy cum flooded deep into Hamish, finally Santa grunted, as he finished Cumming, and pulled out from between Hamish’s pale skinned buttocks. Santa had shot some much into Hamish, that when he pulled out; Cum leaked from Hamish’s ravaged whole.

Hamish remained on all fours on the bed, an empty, glazed look on his face; Santa smiled, the jock was completely Fuck. Both mentally, and physically; both his wholes had been ravaged, trained, ready for Hamish’s new life, as Cum dump, and Fuck-toy. Hamish’s IQ had been lowered to just under 75. The jock was now ready to be prepped, wrapped and sent to the Bear that wanted him.

Santa rose from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat from his brow and the cum from his groin. After he wiped himself clean, and retuned to the bedroom; Santa set to work. First he click his fingers over Hamish’s hard cock; the cock deflated, and hung limp for a few seconds, before out of thin air a metal Gates of Hell cock-cage, appeared, before it encased, and then became permanently lock in place. A low moan was briefly heard from Hamish, as the spikes in the cage bit into his hardening cock. Next Santa click his fingers over Hamish’s hair: in a flash Hamish’s blond hair was now in a high & tight Horse-shoe Flat-top, the light in the room, shone off the oiled skin of the shaved parts of the jock’s head.

Santa clicked his fingers again over Hamish’s head; Hamish’s head would now remain like it was now, permanently. A final click of Santa’s fingers; and from the neck down Hamish became, unmoving, and wrapped in Santa covered paper, over his head appeared a leather hood that laced up the back, the hood completely, covered the jocks head, the eye, and mouth holes were closed, three holes over the nose aloud Hamish to breath. As Santa watched, Hamish slowly faded away; he was now on his way too the Bear that wanted him.

Santa smiled, picked up his sack and left the room; he walked down the hallway of the apartment and entered another, but much smaller bedroom. The sight of the naked Anderson on his knees, on the bed, back arched and doggie-style forced a smile to Santa’s face. Santa had already treated Anderson’s head the same way as he had with Hamish, after which he had tossed a baseball cap on Anderson’s head in reverse. Anderson looked silly in this frozen stance, but Santa did not care. Santa approached the bed, dropped his sack on the floor, he reached out and stroked Anderson’s cock. The frozen Anderson did not react. When Santa clicked his fingers and said, “Open your eyes, Boy.” Suddenly Anderson moaned as he felt the power of Santa’s hand awakening his cock.

“Good boy. Thanks for bringing your friend Hamish to the club. I want him as a gift for someone’s special list. you bringing him to the club was the right thing for a little boy to do. Understand, Boy?” Santa said, “Yes, Sir.” Anderson answered.

Santa smiled, he stopped stroking Anderson’s cock, reached into his sack and found a vial of his yellowish white powder. He opened the vial and spread the whole contents of the vial onto the back of his hand. Santa held his hand up to Anderson’s nose, who snorted up all of the yellowish white powder. Santa knew that he now had Anderson permanently under his control for as long as he wanted. Santa had had Anderson under his control for several hours before he had taken Hamish.

“Good, Boy.” Santa said, once he had Anderson high and under, Santa then knelt on the bed behind Anderson and, this time he did not use any lube, Santa slid his semi-hard cock into Anderson’s whole. “Nice tight hole, Boy.”

“Thank you, Sir,, Anderson moaned in answer.

Santa smiled. “Good, Boy. Now, Boy keep my cock in your whole; rock backwards and forwards on my cock.”, Santa ordered. The mind Fucked, and now Dumb Anderson twerked his ass on Santa’s cock. The drugged, Brian-dead stud would remain like this of the rest of his mind-fucked life. The memory/ personality destroying drug would allowed Santa to maintain his powder over Anderson for as long as Santa wished to indulge his wild side, over the other 363 days at the North Pole. With no memory of who he had been, and with no ability to fend off the effects of the yellowish white powder, Anderson would be servicing Santa for as long as Santa desired, which would be for the rest of Anderson’s life. The same thing applied too Hamish he would serve the Bear that wanted him, for the rest of his life, as well.

When Santa was about to climax, he pulled his cock out of Anderson’s ass and demanded Anderson suck him dry. Within seconds, Santa’s erect massive cock showered Anderson with pearly white cream, ounces of Cum drizzling down Anderson’s throat and spilling from the corner of his lips. Santa collapsed upon the bed, his cock still proud and erect. Anderson leaned down, and licked Santa’s cum-stained cock; until he’d cleaned Santa’s cock of every drop of semen.

Santa stared at Anderson. “Good, Boy.” Santa panted, “Good, Boy.” Anderson fell on the bed and rolled over onto his back. Santa clicked his Fingers. Anderson let out a scream, the like of which he had never done before; as without it being touched his cock exploded, shooting Cum into the air. Santa clicked his fingers, a ball-gag appeared, tightly fitting into Anderson’s mouth; muffling the screams Anderson continued to make as his cock exploded Cum. Again and again Anderson’s cock exploded Cum. With each shot of Cum, Anderson’s IQ dropped further, and further down. By the time Anderson’s sacs were dry, and he was shooting nothing, but air, Anderson’s IQ was nearly the same as Hamish’s was.

While Anderson lay on the bed screaming and exploding Cum, Santa had got off the bed and clicked his fingers, in a flash Santa was back in his Santa suit, Santa left the room; Santa had then gone from room to room removing any trace that he had been there. Santa returned to the bedroom, and looked down at Anderson laying on the bed, a dazed empty look on his face. Santa reached into his sack, and pulled out a metal Gates of Hell cock-cage.

None to gently, Santa grabbed Anderson’s limp cock, stuffed it into the cock-cage; and locked the cage in place, with a plastic padlock. Then Santa pulled a metal chain from his sack; using another plastic padlock, Santa attached the metal chain too the end of the Gates of Hell cock-cage. Santa then pull hard on the chain, Anderson moaned into his gag; as the spikes in the cage scratch along his cock, as the cage moved as it was pulled by the chain. Santa pulled even harder, a second time, on the chain, even louder moans came from Anderson as the metal spikes bit deeper into his member.

But this time, Anderson seemed to know, or sense what Santa wanted him to do; carefully, Anderson got off the bed and stood next to Santa. Santa smiled at Anderson, Santa then clicked his fingers. In the cage, Anderson’s cock tried to become fully erect in the confined space of the two sizes too small cage, the muffled moans from the stud Anderson sounded more like screams of pain. Laughing heartily, Santa pulled again on the chain, and then snapped his fingers. Slowly, Santa, his sack and Anderson, who was still moaning into the gag in his mouth, faded away.

For a few seconds, after, Santa and Anderson had vanished; Santa’s laugh could still be heard, before that too, faded away, leaving Hamish’s apartment silent, and empty.

END: