The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa’s Webcast Stars.

Modern technology had proven an effective tool to aid Santa in his quest to enslave, straight guys’, and turn them to his will. For example, selfies contain a great deal of information. In the hands of a skilled Master like Santa, they say a lot about an individual.

Santa had created an Instagram account pretending to be a woman, a hottie desperate for random sex. Santa had littered his page with discreetly photographed nudes of a blonde bimbo who ‘just can’t wait for some guy to fuck them. The cheap bait, worked; horny studs send Santa selfies in risqué poses. The latest one was from some stud; the blonde stud had forwarded a selfie of himself that he snapped in the dressing room of a department store, he was wearing only a pair of tighty-whities, and his hair cropped so short he looked bald. It seemed that he could not wait to pose, flex his guns, his sculpted chest, manly tatts and stroked-out bulge.

Santa tapped on the selfie and studied the stud. With a few magic words, and click of his fingers, he brought the selfie to life. “What is your name?” Santa asked. “Chadwick. But my friends call me ‘Chad’.” Came the reply. “Tell me about yourself.” Santa asked the animated selfie. Chad bragged about his dating history, a sexual catalogue pocked with incidents that should have landed him in jail. His dates wake up the next morning, hungover, not realizing that they had been drugged and fucked senseless. Chad boasted about the scores of broads he has fucked, from High school to College to the present day.

“Tell me a secret that no one knows.” Santa asked. “Once when I was drunk, I sucked a guy’s cock.” Chad’s selfie revealed. “So, you got totally pissed and went wild. That’s funny. ” Santa laughed at the revelation. ‘ How could I entice this dick-head into another night of man-sex? I could always just snap my fingers and have him suck my dick, but there’s no fun in that. What was needed was some originality.’ Thought Santa clicking his fingers, and shutting off his cell.

Minutes later another selfie posted on Santa’s account made his decision even harder. Another stud, even hotter than the first, stood there in his black tight briefs, a baby blue bandana, well-groomed brown hair, and an ass that would not quit. He posed sideways, giving Santa a show of his broad shoulders, his thick trunk-like legs, a bulge of sorts in his briefs, and a tinge of a smile. Santa tapped on the selfie, and uttered something under his breath.

Once again Santa brought the selfie to life. “What’s your name, boy?” He asked. “De-De-Angelo Fernandez.” The Selfie answered in a cartoon-like Bronx accent. “Do you date?” Santa asked. “Yeah, I date. I’m a snake, I play the persona, of being all cute and innocent, like. Then, when I get ‘em back to my pad and fuck the shit out of those sluts. Those whores should know better. My room is full of butt plugs and shit, that I use on them“ Came the reply in the same cartoon-like Bronx accent, as before. Santa could not help but laugh at the honesty of the reply. “Tell me more about yourself?”

“I like getting tied up, and then I fuck some Whore. It’s kind of gay, I know, but I’m totally straight.” Santa laughed his ass off, as he clicked his fingers and tapped off the selfie, seconds later there was another selfie posted to his account.

Santa stared at the latest selfie, mesmerized. The guy’s baseball cap and the lighting shielded his face. For all Santa could see and know, the guy could be was hideous. The colourful background suggested that the selfie had been taken in some spa. It did not look like a men’s locker room; however, the stud was sporting a very, tight pair of white compression pants. Although Santa could not see the guy’s face, Santa knew the guy was smiling. His cock pressed against his compression pants, pointing west, like a weather vane in a storm. Santa could not wait to talk to this selfie.

“What’s your name?” Santa asked the selfie. “Cyril. But no one calls me that. Everyone calls me ‘Bud’.” The Selfie replied. “Bud, where are you?” Santa asked. “I’m at the massage parlour, were my girl works. I’m here to give her a surprise, and teach the bitch a lesson.” Said Bud, “Why? Asked Santa, “Here, she fucks the male clients, for extra tips.” Bud’s selfie said. “Why all this bother. Are you in love with this girl?”

“It’s not the point.” The selfie of Bud said. Santa muted the Selfie, then he clicked his fingers, and muttered soothing, again under his breath; he unmuted the selfie. ”Some what’s the beef, then? Santa asked. “I fuck everything. I’ve fucked my girlfriend’s three sisters and four cousins. The lucky ones just get fucked. The unlucky ones I drug tied up and fucked them, in every whole.” The selfie bragged. “You can’t blame me, just look at me. My cocks’ gotta fuck.” Santa was silent for a moment.

“Tell me a secret that no one knows.” He asked Bud’s selfie. “I let some guy suck me once. We were both drunk at the time.” Bud’s selfie admitted. “I heard that sort of story before, Bud.” Santa said as he closed the selfies. “How do I choose which one?” Santa thought to Himself.

And, then, a stroke of genius flashed into his head. Santa closed my eyes and formed a thought, and clicked his fingers. In seconds, webcam equipment appeared in the room. Santa then formed a second thought and clicked his fingers; summoning the three selfies. Chad, De-De-Angelo and Bud appeared as Santa wanted them to be. He looked at the jocks formed a third thought, clicked his fingers and shouted, “Okay, boys. In 3–2–1. Action”. The webcam cameras activated.

Chad Just stared at Santa, opened mouthed. Santa snapped his fingers and implanted Chad’s actions in his mind. “Welcome to Santa’s Leather Sex World. My name is Hard Dick.” Chad said, “And this is Slave bitch 1 and Slave bitch 2. Say hello slaves.” The mouth-gagged De-De-Angelo and Bud mumbled their hello. “In tonight’s episode, I’m going to demonstrate how to pleasure your slave bitches with toys. So, let’s get started, first of all you will need a proper lubing. You’ll need a lube that anesthetizes. I recommend ‘Santa’s Deep Invasion Cream’ it well worth it.” Said Chad holding up a bottle of lube to one of the cameras.

Bud and De-Angelo, strapped to padded fuck benches, with their legs up in stirrups, moaned as Chad slathered ounces of ‘Deep Invasion cream’ on Bud and De-Angelo’s rosebuds. With two fingers, Chad fingered Bud and De-De-Angelo, making sure that the lube entered their inner cavities. “This is a standard butt plug. For the first insert, it’s a good size.” Chad said, looking into the camera like a television star, holding up a butt plug. Chad wore leather chaps and a silk-like metal studded jockstrap that hugged his cock.

“This butt plug is called ‘Glass Tapered anal plug’. Chad said, as he slowly inserted the butt plug into Bud’s hole. Muffled moans from Bud filled the room. “As you can see, Slave bitch 1 enjoys the butt plug.” Chad then inserted another of the same butt plugs into De-Angelo’s hole. “It will take some time to stretch your slave bitches, out.” Smiled Chad

Bud and De-Angelo where trying to get free from the harness holding them to the padded fuck benches, but they could not. “Now, for the next butt plug, you want to double up on the pleasure.” Chad said pulling the ‘Glass Tapered anal plug’ from De-Angelo and Bud’s wholes. “This is a ‘Double Hump Butt Plug’ also made of glass. Easy to clean. It slides in slowly until both humps have filled the cavity.” Chad then slowly inserted the double butt plugs. Muffled moans became muffled screams, as Bud and De-Angelo felt the double pressure of the butt plugs.

“Now, take some standard lube cream, and stroke your slave bitches. They deserve some pleasure as well.” Chad said. He lubed his hand and stroked Bud’s cock. Bud was already hard from the pressure of the butt plugs, his cock thickened and hardened as Chad stroked his member. Chad then turned his attention on De-Angelo who needed little time for his cock to engorge. Chad let go of De-Angelo’s cock and turned back to one of the cameras. He smiled.

“Now, for the next toy, you need to change lubes. This silicone toy needs a water-based lube. ‘Santa’s Back Door Water Based Lube’ works great.” Chad then retrieved two vibrating silicone dildos, he greased both the toys and inserted them into Bud and De-Angelo’s quivering holes. He pushed the dildo in as far as he could. “And now here’s the best part, the remote.” Chad said as he activated the remote in his hand and watched De-Angelo and Bud squirm as the vibrating dildos worked their magic. “Not only does it vibrate, but it ripples.” Laughed Chad as he speeded up the two dildos. Bud and De-Angelo hollered, and screamed into their gags; from the constant motion of the vibrators in their asses. Within minutes, both Bud De-Angelo experienced a spoiled climax, cum dripping from their cocks. Their bodies shook as the vibrator continued to wiggle in their cavity after orgasm. “If you wish you can leave the dildos in after climax, after some time both these Slave bitches will be ready for another spoiled climax.” Said Chad.

“Chad, Bud and De-Angelo need some help, Don’t you think, Slave bitch 3?” said a voice off camera, “Okay, Sire.” Chad said. He walked over to Bud, pulled the vibrating dildo out of his ass, Chad then lent forwards and began sucked Bud’s cock until Bud experienced another orgasm. When he had finished pleasuring Bud, and swallowing his Cum; Chad then took care of De-Angelo in the same fashion. Chad stood by the two fuck benches Cum dripping from the corners of his mouth. Bud and De-Angelo hollered and screamed again into their gags, as the dildos which Chad had pushed back into the asses, vibrated deep inside them. There was a click of fingers.

Chad suddenly found himself, naked, strapped to a padded fuck bench, with his legs up in stirrups, his mouth now gaged, just like De-Angelo and Bud. “And Now, how to treat Slave bitch 3?” Said the same voice as before. A large built African-American, the owner of the voice stepped in front of the cameras. Behind the webcam equipment, Santa smiled to himself. The African-American, who was called Zack walked over to the bound and gagged Chad, who was moaning into his gag.

“Now Gentlemen, let us begin. I am MASTER Hard Cock.” Zack said to the cameras, smiling. He held up the bottle of ‘Santa’s Back Door Water Based Lube’ to the camera. “This is the lube that I’ll start with. Slave bitch 3 in going to be given pleasure, in a totally different way too Slave bitch 1, and 2. There will be no loosening up of his whole.” Zack picked up the remote from the floor, and then turned off the dildo vibrators in the ravaged wholes of Bud and De-Angelo. Then Zack, just like Chad had done to De-Angelo and Bud, he slathered ounces of ‘Deep Invasion cream’ on Chad’s rosebud. With two fingers, Zack fingered Chad making sure that the lube entered Chad’s inner cavity.

Zack pulled his finger out of Chad’s whole, he then picked up an evil looking Silicon butt plug and held it up to the camera “This plug is called the ‘large fist plug deluxe’. As you can see it is by far, much larger than the ‘vibrating silicone dildo’, that was used on Slave bitch 1, and 2.” The dildo was made of hard Silicon, and was shaped like a clenched fist; but it was far larger in size than any fist of men. After rubbing the slightest of lube on the fist dildo, Zack pushed the dildo slowly at first, and then harder into Chad’s virgin whole. Even with the gag in his mouth, the screams that came from the struggling Chan sounded loud. “As you can now see, I’m working the dildo in, and out of Slave bitch 3’s butt. And as with the dildos used on Slave bitch 1, and 2, this dildo also vibrates?” Zack smiled as he pushed the remote; the fist dildo in Chad’s ass swung to life. Chad’s screams got even louder, but his cock started to harden.

Chad screamed, and bucked in his leather bonds, trying to get the dildo out of his ass, but he couldn’t, the dildo was firmly lodged in place. After a while Zack turned off the dildo, and pulled it out of Chad, Chad lay still moaning into the gag, as the dildo slid out of his whole. Zack who was dressed just the same as Chad had been, pulling off the silk-like metal studded jockstrap that hugged his cock. His large, erect cock fell free, and pointed straight out from him. Then Zack picked up the bottle of ‘Santa’s Back Door Water Based Lube’ and greased his erection with it. “You don’t have to use this lube for fucking your Slave bitch, but it is the one that I recommend, for first time ass fucking. “Zack said, as in one go, thrust straight into Chad’s whole.

As Zack fucked Chad, as there was no tomorrow, the poor guy could only hollow, and moan as his cheery was burst. Zach felt his ball-sacs start to rise, he pulled his cock out of Chad, and moved towards Chad’s mouth, he removed the gag, and thrust in his cock. “With this Slave bitch, Cumming inside his gut and ass; is not an option. But Cumming in its mouth; and making it swallow is perfectly alright.” Panted Zack, as he erupted in Chad’s mouth, and down his throat.

Zack pulled out of Chad’s mouth, his cock slid out of Chad’s mouth with a ‘pop’. Zack ripped his cum covered cock on Chad’s buzzed hair. “There now is only one last thing to do too these three Slave bitches, and that is to caged their worthless dicks, for the rest of their lives.” Zack said as he picked up a tray, on which were ice packs, and three Silicon Cock-cages, with plastic one uses pad-locks. “And this shouldn’t take a MASTER too long to complete?” Zack said as he placed the tray on De-Angelo’s chest; he picked up the ice packs, and thrust then onto De-Angelo’s cock. De-Angelo moaned into his gag, as his cock quickly swank to nearly nothing.

After that it was no trouble for Zack to then cage De-Angelo’s cock in an silicon cock cage; and lock the cage in place with one of the plastic pad-locks. Bud and Chad quickly followed. Once he had finished caging the three Slave bitches, Zack then turned and looked at a camera. “That it for tonight folks. Thanks for watching. If you have any questions, drop us an email. Also on our site you can watch, and see how our Slave bitches are comping with their new lives, with their worthless cocks permanently caged? As you know those plastic pad-locks are numbered so you’ll know if the cages have been removed and then locked back in place.” Smiling Santa ended the webcam transmission.

Santa snapped his fingers and watched as Chad, Bud and De-Angelo and the webcam equipment disappear into the ether. I looked at Zack who still stood, silently in the empty room. “I hope everyone enjoyed the show.” Santa said as he moved over to Zack, “Those three boys have had enough for one night. But I think that there is still, at least a couple of blow-jobs and a hard fuck for you, before I let you go, Slave bitch 4?” Santa told Zack, as he clicked his fingers. “Yes, Sire?” Zack said as he fell to his knees , waiting for Santa to releases his cock.

:End