The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah Snapped

Ever have a vivid dream? I was up late one night watching a bunch of Primal Mental domination movies and had a crazy vivid dream that night, I scribbled down some notes and the more I rolled the idea around in my head the story started to come together, some may find the sex to short and the abuse to much. My feeling is its just a fantasy for some a horror story for others and if anyone has any ideas to add, I’m not at all against rewriting it and making it longer, id even collaborate with a more experienced writer if anyone is interested.

I hope you enjoy the story

Bob N Duck

Snap

Sarah picked up her Oat milk Macchiato and walked back to her table and flipped open her laptop and began to check her email. She began to read then paused at one email from one of her fraternity sisters, another fucking wedding she thought to herself, she would have to find someone to escort her preferrable one of her many suiters who had money so she could make the rest jealous. If there was one thing Sarah liked was to make others feel inferior and envious of her success. She had begun her online marketing company in college and so far, she had over two hundred well paying clients who kept her in a luxury home and driving a 2020 BMW.

Brushing away her shoulder length hair from her face Sarah continued to scan down her list of unread emails, she heard the chair opposite of her pull out and a strange chubby man began to sit down, shutting her laptop Sarah straightened up and began to tell the fucker to go sit someplace else when he raised up his left arm and brought his right hand over to pull and let go of a rubber band on his left wrist that Snapped

Sarah looked into his face and was so happy to see her fiancée sitting across from her. “Oh, honey it’s so nice to see you what a surprise, how did you know I’d be here”? Her Fiancé just smiled and asked her to pass over her purse to him, and of course why wouldn’t she. Reaching into her handbag she passed her purse over to her fiancé and he opened it and took out her drivers license and looked it over. “What time do you have to be at work Sarah”? he asked. “Uhm, I don’t have any appointments outside today, I just came for my drink then I have a teleconference at noon, did you want to go someplace this morning”? He smiled and that made Sarah happy. She watched as he took all the cash out of her purse as well as her credit cards and then put them along with her license into his pocket.

“Throw that shit your drinking in the trash and pack up you stuff and follow me outside” he said grinning. Of course, Sarah did as he asked after all he was her fiancé, and she always did what she was asked.

Snap

Outside he stood waiting for her, she noticed he was adjusting his pants a lot, “keys” he said holding his hand out, Sarah fished out her keys and handed them to her daddy, “yes Daddy, here’s your keys” she said, and watched her Daddy click on the fob so his BMW beeped and he walked to the driver side and got in, she followed and opened the back seat door and climbed in and put on her seat belt like a good girl does.

For the next hour her daddy took her for a fun drive around the city, he would stop at a bank and hand her a card and her license and she would go inside and ask for all the money she could get, signing or entering a pin number as needed then she would get an envelope and put the money inside and then go back to her daddies nice car and get in the back and pass the envelope to her daddy.

Her daddy then drove to a nice pretty park and told her she could come sit in the front seat, so Sarah got out and got in the front seat and unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her pant down to her knees than helped her daddy unzip his plants and pulled out his huge hard cock it was so big and hard. Sarah bent over and opened her mouth to start sucking on it while her daddy spanked her butt and reached into her bouse and played with her boobies.

Her daddy finished off in her mouth and Sarah got an extra hard slap on her but because she spilt some on her daddies’ pants.

Daddy had her fix her clothes and redo her makeup then they drove to a shopping center near the river.

Snap

Sara Got out of her brother’s car and the two of them walked into the store together, her brother explained to the nice sales lady that his sister had just moved in with him and she needed some outfits for work, her brother told the nice sales lady that it was a all-nude club so she would need several different costumes and some real high heels.

Sarah also heard him explain to the nice sales lady that his sister was recovering and that she was a bit slow form years of drug use so he asked her to just help him pick out the sizes and he would help his sister to pick out what outfits would be best, and what shoes would work.

After about two hours of going back and forth into the changing room and modeling the outfits for her brother’s approval Sarah walked out with a dozen bags of clothes and several pairs of shoes that her brother had been willing to pay for from cash out of his own pocket. Sarah really appreciated all her brothers help and promised him when she got back to his place, she would put on a show for him and then let him fuck her up the ass because you know he’s her brother it would be inappropriate for him to fuck her pussy.

Wearing no underwear and only a dark red short skirt and matching top Sarah got into her brother’s car, he told her to be quiet and make a list of all the pretty friends she had and a list of anyone she knows personally who had money because they had a few more stops to make

Snap

The next stop was in another little strip mall to a store that said Adult Movies and novelties on the shops blacked out window, Sarah got out of her managers car and waited for him to go in then followed. Her manager walked up to a creepy looking guy behind the counter and explained that he was producing a movie and needed a bunch of stuff for props and such and wanted to know if he could get a discount if he bought a lot of stuff.

The creepy guy behind the counter looked over at Sarah and asked her manager if she was one of the actresses in the movie, her manager was so nice she heard him tell the guy that not only was Sarah in the movie she was the star, she couldn’t hear what else was said but her manager shook the guys hand and then he told her to get a basket and the two of them walked around the store.

Her manager picked out a ton of bondage gear like cuffs and gags and leg spreaders, Sarah didn’t mind she was a professional Porn Star she didn’t mind a bit of bondage. Then her manager picked up some different lubes and several but plugs in different sizes, and various sized dildos.

Then Sarah went behind the counter and knelt down to blow the nice man behind the counter as her manager went into the back room to pick out a bunch of movies for her to watch tonight so she could get some ideas for her movie.

Sarah came out of the employees only bathroom adjusting her clothes and checking her breath to make sure it didn’t still smell like semen and urine, as her manager pocketed the receipt and motioned for her to grab the boxes and bags and carry them to his car.

Snap

The next stop was another strip mall this one only had one business that was still open, the others were all boarded up and for rent. Sarah got out of her pimps BMW and walked ahead into the tattoo parlor and waited for her man to follow. Sarah looked around in terror at the photos of Tattoos along the walls and the glass cabinet full or rings, and other shaped metal items. Her man walked to the girl behind the counter and told her that they were there for his bitch to get her septum and nipples pierced. The girl looked over at Sara and motioned her into a chair across the room.

Twenty minutes latter Sarah walked slowly out of the shop wiping away the tears running down her face she opened the door and got in and waited for her man to settle the bill and come back to the car.

Snap

It was starting to get dark as her husband pulled into the driveway, the Garage doors opened, and he drove in and shut of the car. “I’m going to go take a shower, take all the bags into the living room and unpack everything” he told her, and walked into the house looking left then right before heading for the stairs.

Sarah unpacked all the shoes, clothes and toys laying out everything onto the sofa and chairs as well as the coffee table. Her husband walked in wearing only a towel and proceeded to pick out a few items and handed them to her telling her to put them on the bed then get a shower and to meet him in the bedroom, excitedly Sarah stripped off her clothes grabbed the items and headed upstairs.

Turning on the hot water and waiting for the shower to get comfortable Sarah looked over the items left by her husband on the vanity, the razor and shaving cream so she could be all nice and smooth like he always liked, the lube and butt plug and the ring gag, just a normal Friday night she thought stepping in and lathering herself up, wincing at her unusually sensitive and sore nipples.

Snap

Walking naked into the bedroom Sarah stood frozen as a stranger re-arranged her Pod cast lighting and camera so the bed was center and in focus. She could se how excited he was from his erection, and she wanted to run but her legs were locked and the ring gag in her mouth prevented her from talking.

The stranger pointed to several different shaped dildos laying on the bed, “go lay in the center and start fucking yourself, stick them in your mouth first to get them wet then try to work up to the largest going all the way in” he said smiling.

Climbing on to the bed and laying onto her back Sarah adjusted her legs so the camera was directly centered in on her and she began with the smallest dildo, shoving it hard into her mouth and down into her throat, gagging and slobbering all over it before pulling it out and lowering it to her cunt and slowly forcing it up into herself then pulling it back and repeating the process several times before tossing the dildo aside and replacing it with the next size up and on and on for the next half hour until the stranger climbed onto the bed tossing the last dildo aside and replacing it with his cock in her mouth.

Snap

Sarah woke up sore and in desperate need to use the toilet, looking at the man laying next to her in bed Sarah’s mind was in a turmoil at first she thought it was her daddy who had fucked her face for hours and made her swallow his come and let him spray her face with it, then she thought it was her brother who had repeatedly fucked her ass in between her daddy deep throating her, then she thought it was her manager who had practiced the scene with her riding him revers cowgirl while looking into the camera and saying what a slut she was and how she loved to be railed, then she thought he was her pimp who had tit fucked her and toyed with her nipple piercings pulling and twisting them while she promised she would get him more money.

Walking into the bathroom, confused, sore, sticky with dried semen, jaw aching from the gag, ass leaking cum, Sarah turned the shower on and climbed in and began to scrub herself clean.

Snap

Flipping the pancake and checking the sausages, Sarah started her master’s coffee, making sure everything on the table was perfect Sarah put her master’s food on his plate, filled his coffee cup and then crawled under the table, sitting on her kneeling legs she opened her mouth and waited for him.

Her master came down a few minutes later opened his robe and sat down for his breakfast while Sarah’s head bobbed up and down on his cock under the table, a high protein breakfast for her to help her keep her weight under control.

Snap

Sarah couldn’t believe how lucky she was, her business had been struggling since college and she was almost broke, lucky for her she had found and investor to bail her dumb ass out, Sarah knew she was basically worthless and so dumb, why she thought she could run a business was lost to her.

As the deed to the property was passed to her, she signed the line the investor pointed to so he could transfer the tile just as he had with the car, retirement account and the investment portfolio, whatever those were thought Sarah.

Snap

Honestly, she didn’t really understand any of it, she just did what she was told, what she really wanted to do was go back upstairs to the studio and make another movie, her clips4Sale account was doing great according to her landlord and she wanted to make as many films as she could so she could afford to pay the rent to her landlord who had let her sleep on a mattress in his basement with the other girls.

Sarah was so lucky to be able to earn her keep as well as to work with all her old friends form college, the only thing that Sarah still had trouble with was sleeping with men, as a crew cut bull dyke lesbian Sarah preferred to have sex with her girlfriends in front of the camera than fucking whoever she was on a date with, but her landlord had explained that for her to have any money deducted from her pay to pay for her meals and clothes she had to work for him as an escort at least three nights a week.

Snap

The studio lights came on and the light indicated the camera was rolling, Sarah’s owner clipped the leash to her collar and led her out of her cage over to the leather padded bench, her Tail butt plug was removed and Sarah barked loudly from the pain as the two paws pushed down on her back and she felt her ass splitting from the penetration, but Sarah didn’t mind she was a good doggy and always liked when her owner showed any interest in her nowadays. He was always so busy now with all the kennels full and new owners coming daily to pick out a pet to take home. Sarah hoped she would get adopted soon by an owner that could play with her every day.

To be continued?