The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah’s New Squeeze

This is my first attempt at writing an FF story. In reality I am straight.

Twenty-five-year-old Sarah Colt was one of Europe’s biggest pop stars. One could call her a “pop princess”. She had everything-a music deal with Sony, a hit song “Don’t Wanna Be Just Friends” that was #1 on the European pop charts, not to mention unimaginable wealth and her own fan club. Everyone assumed she was happy, but the white 5′7″ beauty with shoulder-length blonde hair and brown eyes was moping. She was getting over a nasty breakup with her boyfriend, and went into tempestuous mood swings-especially when people were trying to be nice to her. Once she called her manager Roy an SOB, but quickly apologized to him-saying that she wasn’t herself. Roy gave her the name and number of a therapist but she said she didn’t need it, and that she was going to ride this out on her own.

“Suit yourself. Just don’t go nuts in front of millions of people,” he said.

“Whatever,” she thought.

One day Sarah was in her favorite Munich restaurant having some wine, when she looked to the next table. There was a young woman sitting there, but she was the sexiest woman that Sarah had ever seen! Like her, she was 5′7″—but with short, dark-brown hair, passionate brown eyes and full lips. The pop star couldn’t stop staring at her. She was so sexy. Sarah felt aroused, almost horny, but managed to control herself. She licked her sensuous lips and wondered how to approach this woman. Then she thought, “I’ll just go talk to her.”

Sure enough, she walked to the woman’s table and said “Hi,” extending her hand.

The woman exclaimed, “Y-You’re Sarah Colt! You’re the pop star!", barely able to contain herself.

“Yes,” she said confidently, “and I’m very interested in knowing your name.”

“I-I’m Juni,” she said, and shook Sarah’s hand.

“It’s very nice to meet you. Take a deep breath honey,” Sarah said.

“Same here,” the Eurasian said. She took a deep breath and Sarah asked her, “What’s your nationality Juni? You look very exotic.”

“I’m Eurasian-part Vietnamese, part Chinese and part white.”

“You’re from England. I can tell from your accent.”

“Yes, that’s right,” she said-a little calmer now, “I’m from London.”

“Juni, if it’s not too much-would you like to stay and have some wine with me? It’s on me.”

“Of course!", she exclaimed.

“Fine,” she said. With that, she asked the waiter to bring them some white wine. He brought it, and they clinked glasses and sipped it. A few minutes later she asked Juni, “How old are you?”

“I’m 25.”

Juni’s watch beeped and she said, “Oops, gotta run. I wish I could stay.”

“Honey, please don’t tell people about this. I don’t want it getting out.”

“I won’t.”

“Good.”

* * *

Ever since she had seen the sexy Eurasian that day, Sarah had been obsessed with her. She wanted her, bad. The pop star was determined to find her again, and try to befriend her.

After an unfruitful search in Munich, she finally found the object of her desire, sitting alone in a cafe.

“Juni!", she exclaimed-walking towards her.

“Uh..hi Sarah. How’s everything?”

“Fine. Can I sit with you?”

“Oh...sure!”

She sat down next to her and said, “How would you like to go shopping with me today?”

“Um...I don’t know, and I really don’t want to be rude.”

“Please?!", Sarah begged.

“I don’t have a lot of money,” Juni said.

“That’s what I’m here for!", Sarah exclaimed, “we can have a half-day shopping spree and have dinner this evening.”

“Sure!", Juni exclaimed.

“Okay!", Sarah squealed, “see you at your hotel at noon. Give me the name and address of the place where you’re staying.”

She gave her the name of the hotel, called “Three Rivers” and the address.

“Wonderful. See you at noon!”

* * *

They went shopping at an expensive boutique, taking out more than they could carry. Then they ate dinner at an expensive restaurant. That night, the two went back to Juni’s hotel and she said, “Sarah, I had a great time.”

“So did I, honey,” she said. She moved a little closer to the Eurasian and kissed her lips.

After the kiss, Juni was shocked.

“Sarah!", she exclaimed.

“Juni, I like you and I want to be more than friends. Think about it. You’d make me a very happy person.”

“I’ll think about it. Good night, and thanks for everything.”

“Good night, Juni. By the way, you have great lips.”

“Thanks, Sarah,” she said flustered, and went into the hotel with her purchases. Tonight was both great and strange.

* * *

Juni walked into her hotel room, unable to get Sarah’s kiss off her mind. She had never been with a woman in that way before, but strangely enough it was a good feeling-something she’d want to experience again. Sarah, on the other hand, wanted to be Juni’s lover and wanted to do more than just kiss her. She wanted to do “it”. Juni would fill that empty void in her life, and give her the love she wanted so much. She would give her that love, although “convincing” her wouldn’t hurt.

* * *

Sarah was in Juni’s hotel room a few nights later and said, “I really enjoyed that kiss the other night.”

“It was a good feeling,” Juni said.

It was at this point that Sarah decided to hypnotize her, and she had just the thing to do it with.

“Juni, I want to show you something. This is a beautiful gold necklace I bought last year. Isn’t it something?”

“Yes, it’s beautiful.”

She took off the necklace and said, “you can get a better view of it from here,” holding it above Juni’s eye level. The Eurasian strained her eyes to see it.

At this point Sarah began to swing the necklace back and forth, saying, “Follow the necklace with your eyes. Watch it go back and forth, back and forth.”

Juni’s eyes followed the necklace as it went back and forth, and Sarah said, “as you watch my pretty necklace you are relaxing deeply. Your whole body is becoming relaxed but your eyes are following my necklace.”

She felt a wave of relaxation flowing through her body, but continued to follow the necklace with her eyes..back and forth, back and forth.

“And as your eyes are following the necklace, they are becoming very relaxed..very relaxed. You want to keep watching the necklace, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she said in a half daze.

“Good. Your eyes are relaxing more and more, and are beginning to become a little tired. However, you are able to keep watching my necklace and listening to my voice.”

Juni continued listening to her voice as she watched the necklace swing back and forth.

“Your eyes are getting heavy Juni,” she said, “very heavy. Soon they will become so heavy you’ll have to close them.”

Her eyes felt heavy as she continued to stare at the necklace and listen to her voice.

“Looking at the necklace makes you sleepy. Sleepy and relaxed. You are sleepy and relaxed, more and more sleepy and relaxed. In fact, the more you watch the necklace, the more sleepy and relaxed you are becoming-and it is a pleasant feeling for you. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier as I continue talking to you.”

Her eyes WERE getting heavier and she blinked to stay awake.

Sarah put the necklace back around her neck and softly said, “Close your eyes now.”

Her eyes slammed shut and her head slumped down. The pop star was pleased. She had successfully hypnotized Juni.

“Honey, open your eyes but remain asleep.”

She opened her eyes without question. They were glazed over.

“Juni, listen to me. We are lovers now. You find me very sexy and attractive, and I find you the same.”

“I find you sexy and attractive, Sarah,” she said in a sleepy monotone.

Sarah continued, “and I want to love you in a very sexual way. I want to make my fantasies with you come true. You are willing to help me do this-without question.”

“I am, Sarah,”

She put a finger to the Eurasian’s lips and softly said, “Shh..sh..”

Juni became quiet, and Sarah kissed her again.

Juni’s lips responded slightly, and their kiss slowly started becoming intense. Soon the two were kissing passionately and couldn’t stop. She kissed Juni’s neck and she fondled Sarah’s gorgeous breasts. Soon they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. She fingered through the pop star’s hair and Colt kissed her neck. Juni breathed heavily and moaned “oh...yes! yes!”

Sarah moaned, “More! More, Juni! More!”

She put her hands down Sarah’s shirt and felt her warm, firm, braless breasts. Oohh..that felt so good. Sarah put her hand under Juni’s miniskirt and felt her beautiful behind. Juni removed her top and unhooked her bra, showing her beautiful full breasts. Sarah sucked her left breast hungrily and licked her nipples. Juni licked Sarah’s face and the pop star sucked on her fingers. Their fingers interlocked and they kissed more passionately and deeply. In a few minutes the young women undressed to their underwear and Juni kissed Sarah’s body and licked her stomach.

After the sex, they got dressed and Sarah said, “Sleep”.

Once again, Juni’s eyes slammed shut and her head slumped down.

“Juni, this has been a pleasant experience for both of us and it’s something that we’re going to be looking forward to in the future. When I say ‘awaken’, you will open your eyes and feel refreshed and relaxed. You WILL think of this as a pleasant sexual experience, and remember everything that we did. I will acknowledge you as my lover to the European press.”

“Yes, Sarah,” she said.

“Good. Now awaken.”

She opened her eyes and woke up, feeling refreshed and relaxed. Sarah asked, “so how long do you plan to stay in Munich?”

“Only a few more days, then I’ve got to get back to London. Maybe if I come back, we can get together.”

“I’d love that,” Sarah said enthusiastically and then thought, “in more ways than one.”

* * *

A few weeks later, Sarah DID acknowledge Juni as her lover to the European press. Both her ex-boyfriend and Europe were stunned but she told them, “She has filled the void in my life and has given me the love I’ve wanted for so long. We’re in love, and this is the first time I’ve ever experienced true happiness.”

And for Sarah and Juni, it wouldn’t be the last time either.