The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah’s Revenge

Chapter 2

The week came and went, Sarah had her now-regular meetup with James, and Lacey came home one evening with a bag full of sex toys. Feeling good about things, Sarah had a little personal time on the weekend, and decided to take a little break by treating herself to dinner and a movie. She came home late, and she could hear Lacey inside. Opening the door, she saw her splayed out on the couch, fully naked, and using one of her larger 8-inch dildoes on herself, and a small pink buttplug in her other hole, buzzing sounds coming from its vibrations. Lacey was sweating, and moaning loudly. It was the first time Sarah had actually caught Lacey masturbating, and it was a bit jarring to her.

She slammed the door, and yelled, “Lacey! What are you doing?”

Lacey was right on the edge, and she yelled back, “Not now! AAHH! Ah fuck! So clossseee-nngh! OH GAWDDD!!!”

Lacey came, and was breathing raggedly as she slumped back into the couch, arm flopping on the carpet beside her, dildo in hand. Sarah stood there feeling disgusted and slightly shocked, when Lacey finally spoke, buttplug still buzzing, “What the fuck are you...hah...staring at? Never seen someone...fuck themselves before? You look like you could totally use it.”

“Ugh, no thanks, I thought you were on a date?” Sarah asked as she walked around the couch, and stood by the doorway to her bedroom.

“I was! But that little shit is being so strange lately. He barely spoke, and I had to decide everything we did for our date. His clothes were a little different too; I don’t remember him owning any tight black jeans, or pink shirts.”

That’s because he didn’t, Sarah thought. At least, not until after she spoke to him this week.

“Anyways I was like, whatever, he still looked hot. So I was fucking him right? With that new strap-on I got, and all he did was whine! And after he came he didn’t even help me get off. So I was like fuck that, and made him take me home and I finished the job myself.”

“I can see that. Well, whatev’s, he’s just stressed. You shouldn’t worry if he can’t get you off, like, it’s not like you can’t do it yourself.”

“Speaking of ‘do it yourself’ you sure you don’t want to borrow one of these?” Lacey asked playfully, waving her dildo at Sarah.

“Gross, no.”

“They’re clean! Borrow them whenever you want, fuck yourself silly! Like, it’ll make you feel good! You could use a good fuck y’know!” Lacey yelled after Sarah as Sarah closed the door to her room.

Sarah then quickly opened her door and shot back, “You might as well just stop wearing panties if you’re going to fuck yourself all the time!”

Lacey fiddled with her buttplug, “Mmm, good idea.”

* * *

Sarah sat with James in the corner of a small cafe, sitting on high stools at a small white table, and sharing a small dessert. She was wearing more of Lacey’s clothes, this time a green one-piece that had many spaghetti straps going over her shoulders. She wore a pair of Lacey’s 2-inch heels (luckily they were roughly the same shoe size as each other), and had her blonde hair nicely styled. “I like your jeans, totally hot.”

James shifted one leg over the other, “Thanks, they’re new.” He wore skintight purple jeans, with a white studded belt. On top he had his favorite pink v-neck, with a white hoodie over it. His hair was starting to grow shaggy as he hadn’t cut it in a while, mostly because Sarah asked him not to. Overall she didn’t like his new style, it was a far cry from the preppy guy she went out with, but it was a part of her plan and she was going to enjoy it.

Sarah took a sip of her coffee, a skinny iced latte, wet, light ice. Her pink lipstick left a mark on the cup as she set it down, “So like, I’m thinking of getting some work done. Like, my boobs I mean.”

“What? I don’t know, they’re fine the way they are.”

Sure they are, she thought, that’s why he has that D-sized tramp now. “I feel like I need it for my confidence, you know?”

“I suppose. It’s expensive though, you should think about it.”

“I did. You’re totally going to pay for it. Like, you want to see me with bigger boobs don’t you? That’s why you’re giving me the money without question.”

“I know, big breasts would be pretty nice on you. When do you think you’ll need the money?”

“Hm, how about now baby?”

* * *

Sarah sat a bit annoyed in her room. As she sat in her bed, bandages wrapped around her face and body, she couldn’t believe she had to do this to herself. Once again though, she knew why she was doing it, and so she toughed it out. At least she didn’t have to pay for it, she reasoned. It did bother her lately that Lacey seemed to be enjoying herself a lot. Any time Lacey was home all she heard was her playing with herself. Half the time she was watching porn now with it too, either on the TV or on her laptop. It didn’t bother Sarah to see it anymore, she had gotten used to it, but being stuck in her room for a couple of weeks really made her annoyed. She heard Lacey orgasm in the shower as she got ready for her date, and after she dressed up, orgasm once more in the living room as she waited.

Once Lacey’s moans died down, Sarah yelled from her room, “You know, just keep one of those vibrators in you all the time! I’m sure you’ll fucking like it, you do it all day!”

“Like, awesome idea Sarah! I’ll totally go for it! Now I can feel good even when I’m not at home, yay!” Lacey left breathing a little more strongly than normal, vibrator humming in her pussy. She reminded herself to be careful how she sat down, or it might make noises against the chair. She wasn’t wearing any panties after all, and reached up under her short canary yellow skirt to push the vibrator in just a bit more just in case, causing her to give a little moan. She pulled up her powder blue halter top and adjusted her boobs, and once she was satisfied, walked out the door.

“Slut,” Sarah said to herself. Lacey left for her date with her boyfriend James, who was almost as skinny as her lately. Frustrated with herself and hearing all the moaning, Sarah got up and took one of Lacey’s dildoes, deciding she needed to work off some of her own sexual needs.

* * *

It had been a harrowing few weeks, but she had finally done it. Sarah stood and looked at herself in the mirror. Her new D-cup tits looked humongous on her, but if she was going to look the part it had to be all the way. And it really was all the way. Not only did she have work done on her face, but also her thighs, ass, and even her vagina. Sarah hadn’t locked the door, and Lacey walked in, surprising Sarah but Lacey just looked at her. She then yelped, mouth gaping, “Omigawd you look like me! We’re twins!”

It was only 2 days since all her bandages were removed, and she had been mostly avoiding Lacey. Now that she’s been seen, however, she acted, “I know, right? I totally love your look! You’re so hot, I was a little jealous I think.”

“Aw honey, don’t worry, I’m not mad, I’m flattered really. Your new boobs look wonderful. You’ll like having big boobs, sometimes I like to show them off a little you know? Guys like to stare, it’s pretty cool. You should try it yourself sometime.”

“Uh-huh. Going on a date?”

“Yeppers,” she started putting on her pink lipstick, more than usual, “James likes the marks it leaves when I suck his dick,” she smiled, “if you’re gonna wear lipstick, you gotta put out once in a while, that’s what I think. No one likes a tease. What about you, hot date?”

She handed the lipstick to Sarah, who proceeded to wear it herself as well, and pissed at the comment but didn’t show it. “No, I thought I’d celebrate my new tits by going to the bar for a bit.”

“Ooh hot, get wasted for me okay?”

“Whatevers.” Sarah left the bathroom, dressed up for the bar, looking like Lacey’s twin, dressed in a bright green halter top and pink skirt, with a yellow belt. Her makeup was identical as well, wearing the same pink lipstick and her eyes done in dark eyeliner with yellow eye shadow. Before she could head out however, there was a knock on the door. Lacey was still in the bathroom, so she spoke to her, “I’ll get it.”

Walking to the door in her yellow slingback heels, she opened the door and saw James. His hair was swept to one side, over his eye, as he smiled. He came up to Sarah in his blue skinny jeans and yellow and white striped cap-sleeved shirt that was a size too small. “Hey baby, I missed you,” James gave Sarah a sexy open mouthed kiss.

“What in the fuck?!” Lacey was in the hallway, screaming. “James! What the fuck are you doing?!”

James was understandably astonished, “Holy shit! Two of you??”

“No, you fucking bastard. That’s Sarah, I’M Lacey! How can you make that mistake?!”

Sarah smiled at James, “Sorry, you kissed me before I could stop you. I guess you like my new look huh?”

“It’s, uh, great.”

“That’s because it’s mine!” Lacey walked past James, stomping on her heels down the hallway of the building.

James hurried after her, “Ah shit. Wait, Lacey! I couldn’t tell! Baby!”

Sarah’s smile turned dark as she could finally start finishing her plan. She was feeling good, and that bar was going to know it.

She sat in the bar, already on her third drink. She was feeling pretty tipsy, and having a fun time despite being alone. She normally didn’t drink so much, but what the hell, it’s not like she didn’t have anything to celebrate. She got quite a few stares, and she didn’t hate them. She was prepared for them as well, as she knew she’d attract attention with her new body and style. She played it up a bit and pulled her top down a little more, showing off a large amount of cleavage. She knew it would get the guys going, and before long one of the braver ones came over and flirted with her. They talked and drank some more, and she ended up rightfully wasted by the end of the night. She refused to go home with the guy, but took the ride home he offered. When they got to her apartment building, she didn’t want to seem like a tease, so she smiled and reached over, zipping the man’s pants open and pulling out his dick. As the stranger sat in his chair with his fly open, she drunkenly took off her top, and shoved his dick between her tits, mashing them tightly against it. As the man moaned she put her head down and pressed her lips against his penis. Pulling away, she saw the marks she left and how horny he looked. She licked her lips and went back down, blowing him in earnest, and deciding that she liked the way it looked.

* * *

“Ugh, shit, my head...” Sarah got out of bed and crept to the kitchen, getting herself a glass of water to nurse her incredible hangover from the previous night. She saw herself in the mirror and thought she looked terrible, she still wore yellow skirt from last night, and she was topless. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smudged. She didn’t want to deal with it right now though, so she stood in the kitchen, drinking water. She then heard movement on the couch, and turned around to see Lacey lying down, looking sad and thinking.

“What’s with you?”

“Last night was awful. All I could think about was how James kissed you. Like, why do we look so much like each other?”

Sarah didn’t want to deal with this right now, but since the opportunity presented itself she gathered herself and tried to ignore the headache. “Why don’t you get up and make us some breakfast while we talk?”

“Okay, like, whatevs.” Lacey got up and began pulling out a pan.

“I want some toast and eggs. Anyways, like, it’s just my new style, y’know? I’m happy with myself now, and now you aren’t. So the answer is obviously to change your style.”

Lacey broke eggs into the pan, “My style? But I look cute.”

“You do, honey, but that’s totally my style now. You just need to find your own style. He kissed me by accident, right? You need to make sure he doesn’t do that shit again. Just make sure there’s like, no way we can be mistaken for each other.”

“Hm, I guess. Like, I did have this style for a long time, maybe it’s time for a change?”

Sarah looked at her, and decided what to do, “How many days of vacation do you have?”

“Um, I haven’t used any since I started, so like, three weeks?”

“Okay, we’ll work fast then. Take off all three weeks—we’re going to make the new you!”

“Yay! You’re so awesome Sarah.”

“I know.”

“Okay, here’s your eggs, let me just make myself something.”

Sarah put a hand up. “Ah. I wouldn’t. Maybe it’s just me, but you’re looking a little rounder lately. Not really quite like yourself. You should probably skip breakfast.”

“Oh gawd, am I getting fat?” Lacey started looking down at herself as Sarah smiled.

“It’s probably all in your boobs. Not much you can do there.”

“But your boobs are big too though.”

“Yeah, but like, mine are totally fake. I did it on purpose, but you don’t want them like this. Besides, it’s hard to get respect with huge tits like this.”

“Yeah you have a point. Like, guys staring are fine, but sometimes I just want them to listen to what I’m saying, like, you know?”

Sarah was sure that whatever she had to say was riveting. “Anyways, first things first, let me eat, and we’ll go to the salon together, okay?”

Lacey was feeling cheered up, “’kay!”

* * *

Sarah sat on the couch with Lacey, looking at her laptop. Sarah had convinced her to go totally opposite of her hair, from her natural dirty blonde to a deep black perm. The hairstylist tried to talk her out of it but Lacey was adamant, determined to work out her new style. Sarah herself hadn’t planned on getting anything done, but Lacey talked her into dying her hair even more blonde. She didn’t really want to, but if it made it easier to convince Lacey then why not, she figured. So now she sported platinum blonde locks, teased out a little. Trying not to think about it, Sarah browsed around on the internet, trying to help Lacey find her new look to go with her hair.

“I want something cute, maybe pink!” Lacey offered.

Sarah instead looked around for some kind of trashy style that wouldn’t flatter Lacey at all. She continued for some minutes, before finding what she was looking for. It was perfect. “Like, take a look at your new style, Lacey!”

“What’s that? Chola? What’s a chola?”

“That’s gonna be you, honey! Isn’t it fucking hot?”

“I don’t know. She doesn’t look that hot. Her clothes are all different too; I don’t have anything like that...”

“Of course you don’t, that’s the point! Here, close your eyes, I want to try something.”

Lacey closed her eyes tight, wondering what Sarah wanted to do. Soon she smelled something. “Like, smell that? Honey and vanilla? That’s your new scent!” Lacey felt lightheaded for a moment, “open your eyes.” Lacey looked at the woman on the screen. It was a Hispanic woman with black hair like hers, but with a large ‘pomp’ of hair on top of her head. Her eyebrows were very thin, arched high and dark black, and her lips were outlined to match. She wore a white tank top and checkered shirt with jean short-shorts and sneakers. “That’s your new look to go with your new scent. It’s different; it’s hot. It’s totally what you want.”

“Like, totally hot,” Lacey gazed in admiration of the woman she looked at.

Sarah was satisfied with her direction, and so stood up from the couch, placing the laptop in Lacey’s hands. “So, why don’t you study that look. I’m going to go to my room for a little bit.” Sarah left Lacey searching for more pictures and information on cholas while she went to the bedroom. She was still feeling her hangover and wanted to lie down a bit, but all the control she had over Lacey was making her feel horny too. She closed the door, and began masturbating in her bed, thinking about what else she would do to her.

* * *

Later that week Sarah had arranged for an evening meet up with James. The two of them sat in a nice restaurant that Sarah asked James to pick. Sitting across from another, James looked at her with loving eyes, “I don’t know what it is about you tonight but wow, you look really great.”

He would think that, after all she looks just like Lacey, Sarah thought. “Thanks baby. You do too. A little color in your hair and some piercings and you’d be totally hot.”

“You think so?” James touched his earlobe, trying to imagine it.

“Like, trust me, it’s sexy. Now come on, I need a drink. Why don’t you order us something?”

The two drank and talked all evening, and James enjoyed himself. Sarah did to an extent as well, but she remembered why she was here, and didn’t allow herself too much fun. After all, James was still with Lacey, and he only liked Sarah because she looked like Lacey now. She needed him to get used to seeing her though, and she needed to leave a positive impression, so as they drove back to her apartment she touched up her pink lipstick. Finding herself leaning over the driver’s seat once again, Sarah gave James an enthusiastic blowjob while the car was parked outside her building. James was really feeling good, thanks to Sarah’s technique, and Sarah couldn’t believe he’d let his ex-girlfriend suck his dick outside his current girlfriend’s apartment. But the both of them did drink quite a lot so that helped a lot.

As she licked and groped, he was reaching climax, “Ngh! Oh yeah baby. Just like that. Ah! Ah!”

He looked down and between his still lightly drunken haze, nearing climax, and seeing Sarah down there leaving pink lipstick marks on his cock he couldn’t take it anymore, “Oh god I’m going to cum! Ah! Lacey! NGGAHH! Oh baby! Lacey! Fuck! Ahhhh...”

He came and Sarah swallowed it all. She noticed him calling her Lacey, and he did too. Groggily, he looked at her, “Ah, shit. I’m sorry Sarah. I can’t- I don’t-”

“Shh. It’s alright baby. I won’t tell anyone, ‘k?” Sarah winked at him.

Sarah walked back into her apartment, the taste of cum still in her mouth. Walking in, she saw the bathroom door open, “Sarah, what do you think?” Lacey walked out of the bathroom and Sarah gave a big smile. Lacey had her face done up in full chola style. Her lips were bright red and outlined in a sharp black line. She had dark rimmed eyes and silver eye shadow coating her eyes all the way up to her eyebrows. Those were shaved off and drawn back on in an even higher curved arch than she previously had. Her newly black hair was set into a large pomp on the top of her head, her permed locks coming down the sides of her head. It was perfect, mostly, except she still looked like her and her look didn’t match the bright green shoulder strap dress she wore at all.

“Looking hot there honey,” Sarah encouraged, “but those clothes don’t fit the style. You saw what they wear—like, you’re doing it wrong still.”

Lacey pouted, “I know but I don’t have anything like that chica!” Wow, Sarah thought, she was really getting into this whole chola thing.

“It’s cool, I can still use all your old stuff. Like, just buy new clothes. It’s really those giant boobs of yours that are the problem now. They make you look horrible.”

“Oh damn girl! Should I like, get them smaller or something? I don’t wanna look silly...”

“Let me see,” Sarah walked up to Lacey and began examining her figure, “yeah. You totally gotta fix this shit. But like, leave it to me, k? I know what work you can get done to make you look fuckable again.”

“Mmm yeah. I can’t wait to show James the new me.”

“Me neither. Those boobs really have to go though, it’s the only way. Here, like, I’m gonna make you this list of things to take to the doctor, and just agree to all of them. You’re gonna be totally cute, k?”

“Alright chica, gracias,” Lacey smiled, as she watched Sarah grab some paper and start writing notes for her.