The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sasha’s Obsession

By Tori Hamlin

Cunt Tease

Sasha awoke to a strange sensation. Her whole body tingled. A dried crust of semen covered parts of her hair and face, and her breast was smooshed in Mark’s grip. Between her legs, she was still creamy. She could feel Mark’s cock, hard in his sleep between her legs, resting against her cunt. Her warm juices coated the top of it, where it nestled between her pussy lips. She froze.

Her brother’s big cock was hard and resting against her wet pussy. Her heart began to beat faster. Just hours ago, she’d had the hottest, most intense sexual episode of her life. With her brother. She’d admitted her dark obsession, and found out that he’d had one too. He’d taken total control of her body, playing her feelings like an instrument. Her perverted obsession had craved it, demanded that she obey and give in. And she’d loved it.

But she wanted it all. She wanted to be fucked by that thick dick. She wanted it inside of her, stiff and throbbing, pumping its filthy, incestuous load into her. She rocked gently against it. She could do it, right now. She could move in just the right way, and it would slip inside of her. Her body trembled, skin flushing, nipples growing hard beneath Mark’s sleeping hand.

Mark’s hand let her breast free and slid down to her leg. His other hand worked its way under her, and grabbed her breast. He lifted her leg, making her groan. He could feel the hot wetness of her pussy against his stiff prick. He held her leg up, placed it over his, and ran the nearly nine inch length of his cock meat between her soaked lips.

“You can’t get enough of your brother’s cock, can you?” he hissed in her ear.

Sasha felt her pussy flood at the words. They were so filthy.

“I need my brother’s fat cock…” she whispered

Mark sawed his dick back and forth between her lips, using her slick cunt to get himself harder, but he wouldn’t push it in.

“You can’t fuck your brother,” he said, “that would be incest and incest is wrong.”

“So wrong…”

“You can’t let your brother slide his bloated dick up you, Sasha. It would be incest.”

“Incest is wrong…” she said, and he could feel her cunt spasm against his cock.

“What kind of girls like incest, Sasha?”

“Dumb sluts.”

“You’re not a dumb slut, are you?”

Sasha’s chest heaved beneath his hands as he mauled her tit.

“Yes…”

“Yes? You’re a dumb slut that likes incest?”

“Fuck…” she gasped, trying to push her the big dick into her warm cunny, “I’m a dumb slut that likes, oooh, likes incest!”

“You made your brother’s big penis hard, Sasha,” he teased, and pressed the tip against her willing cock tunnel.

“Put it in me! Please, I need to feel it…”

“I thought you were my cocksucker?”

“Oooh fuck…” she gasped, as he held her leg tightly and let her cunt squirm against the head of his engorged cock. She could feel the hot precum leaking against her slit, “Yes, I’m your cocksucker! My mouth is a wet hole for your cock! Please, Mark, I need it.”

Mark slipped just the tip inside of her, spreading her welcoming channel and listening to her sigh in elation. He teased her with just an inch of his fat head, back and forth, rocking gently as Sasha tried to push herself back for more.

“You’re my cocksucking slut sister, aren’t you?”

“Yes!”

He pulled his cock from her hole and heard her whine. Instead, he turned himself around on the bed and pulled her on top of him into a 69 position. Her lips immediately locked onto his warm prick, and she plunged her mouth down around it, the taste of her own cunt fresh on his skin as she tried to throat him. Mark gripped her wonderful, round ass in his hands, spreading her cheeks apart as he devoured her sopping cunt.

Sasha moaned around his shaft, spurting slut slime into his mouth, which Mark lapped up hungrily. His sister’s pussy was the sweetest he’d ever tasted. He gathered up her juices on his fingers and used them to tease her tight little butthole, making her squeal around his prick. Sasha felt his finger invade her ass, slick from her own fuck honey, her butt clenching at the unfamiliar, but not unwelcome, sensation.

“You want to give your ass to your brother, don’t you?” Mark said and licked between her slick lips.

“Mmmmm Hmm!”

He held her ass apart and began to buck his hips up into her mouth, fucking her face as manipulated her horny cunt with his tongue and lips. Sasha gagged as she tried to match the thrusts of his prick, but she just drooled around it and accepted the hard meat as it assaulted her throat. She heard Mark begin to groan into her pussy, and a moment later he was firing sticky streams of cum into her throat. Sasha squealed and swallowed, choked on the warm semen pouring into her mouth. The slimy mixture of her own spit and her brother’s hot ball cream oozed from her lips, pouring out around Mark’s pelvis and down onto her bed. Still, he bucked his writhing prick into her mouth until his balls were completely empty.

He rolled Sasha off of him and looked at his sister’s slimy, scuz-covered face, heaving breasts. She took deep ragged breaths, sucking in air. Her legs lay open, red and horny cunt twitching. Mark thought she looked perfect this way. He slapped his wet prick against her cunt, and she snapped her head up, looking between her legs hopefully. He grinned at her, gripping her breast firmly in one hand, while he rubbed his cock against her snatch with the other. Finally, he let her go.

“I’m going to shower,” he announced. You can go after me.”

He went to her drawers, rifled through her underwear, and tossed a black pair of cheeky panties. Then, from the closet he pulled the shortest skirt he could find and a skimpy tube top that would stretch obscenely over her tits.

“Wear these afterward.” he instructed and left the room.

Sasha stared at the slutty clothes and gently touched her pussy. She lay back, staring at the ceiling, bewildered. She’d gone from zero to cockslave in the space of a few hours, and the way Mark was acting, this was only the beginning.