The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sasha’s Obsession

By Tori Hamlin

Head

“That was so fucking hot,” Sasha said, once they were back on the road. She wanted to frig her cunt so badly. No. She wanted to be fucked so badly. She reached over and groped Mark’s cock through his jeans, pleading, “I’m so hot, Mark. Please, I need it.”

“What do you need, Sasha?” He teased, both hands firmly on the wheel as she toyed with his dick through the thick denim.

“I need this,” she said, giving him her best sultry look. “Are you going to... to fuck me?” she asked, voice trembling.

He didn’t answer. He just smirked and pulled the car into a gas station parking lot just ahead. Reaching into the back seat, he went through one of the bags from the store and came back with a pink g-spot vibrator. Tearing open the package, he popped in the included batteries as she watched, and then he clicked the button. The car filled with the hum of the toy.

“Take off your panties,” he said.

Sasha slid the soaked panties down her legs, exposing her bare sex. Mark took them from her and hung them from the rearview mirror. Sasha blushed. Anyone who took the time to notice could see what they were, and they were literally dripping with her panty nectar. A few drops fell to the dashboard, where they were quickly burned away by the summer sun.

“Lean the seat back, spread your legs, and put your feet up on the dash.”

She did it and felt the cool breeze of the A/C blow over her overheated cunt. The smell of her arousal quickly filled the confined space. In the parking lot, people walked in and out of the gas station, paying no mind to the spread-eagled blonde. Mark rolled her window down, and she felt her heart beat faster. There was something about that small action that made her feel even more exposed. With the window up, it was like their own little bubble inside the car. Down, it allowed the world inside, where they could witness Sasha’s shame, the humiliating darkness inside her that consumed her soul.

Mark touched the vibrating toy to Sasha’s slit and she yelped at the contact. Goddamn! Why hadn’t she had one of these before? She panted as Mark ran the toy up and down between her excited pussy lips. Sasha moaned out loud, and at one of the gas pumps, a man raised his head and looked about, certain he’d heard something.

“Take it, and cum for me,” Mark said.

Sasha’s hand took hold of the toy and she began to stroke herself with it, and then it slipped inside, then her brain exploded. She’d been so keyed up all morning, her pussy constantly teased. It only took the feeling of the vibrator slipping inside of her to push her over the edge. She kept going, though.

“Fuck your pussy, Sasha,” Mark urged, rubbing her breast through her top.

Sasha’s eyes were shut, and she was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn’t even notice the pickup truck that parked next to them. Mark did. The truck’s driver leapt out and walked into the gas station. The passenger, though, had his attention directed at his phone. He glanced up, though, taking stock of his surroundings, and then did a double take, staring down from his lofty perch at Sasha’s spread legs, bare pussy, the end of a vibrating toy sticking out as she twitched with pleasure.

Mark waved him down, but he hesitated. He looked all around the parking lot, nervously. Mark waved again.

“Does it feel good, Sasha?” Mark asked, his eyes on the young man in the truck, not any older than himself.

“Yes…” Sasha hissed.

“Anyone that walks by the window can see your pussy,” he said, “They can hear how much you need to be fucked, can’t they?”

“Yes…” she said, her legs twitching on the dash.

“They could reach right in the window and touch you,”

“Fuck…”

“You’d let them, wouldn’t you?”

Sasha hesitated. Mark’s brow furrowed for a second, and he glanced up at the truck, where the young man still watched, his own hesitation clear on his face.

“You’d do it for me, wouldn’t you? You’d do it to make your brother’s cock hard.”

No hesitation this time, as Sasha answered, “Oooh, yes!” and she came again.

It clicked perfectly, now. It wasn’t that his sister was a slut, not really. It was that she was a slut for him. The hotter it made him, the hotter it made her. The fact that she was doing it with him and for him was her trigger. The truck door opened, and the young man stepped down, still nervously looking about, but his dick was clearly in charge now. Mark motioned for him to reach in and touch Sasha’s other tit. Hand trembling, he did.

Sasha’s eyes opened and she gasped at the stranger looking in her window, his hand on her breast, her brother’s hand on the other, while she fucked her cunt with the toy. She looked at Mark, saw the lust in his eyes, and she didn’t stop. She came, clenching her legs together with the vibrator inside her.

Mark waved the stranger back from the car, and the young man jumped back in surprise as they drove away. He could see the young man’s slack jawed expression in the rearview mirror as they exited the gas station and got back onto the road.

Sasha’s legs trembled on the dash as she pulled the toy from her cunt and fumbled for the off button, finally finding it. She still felt hot inside. She’d just been molested in a gas station parking lot. And she’d cum while it happened. Mark’s hands ran up and down her bare legs.

“You liked that, didn’t you?”

Sasha nodded. She couldn’t speak. She lay back in the seat, closed her eyes, and let Mark gently rub her cunt. The dark voice inside of her loved the feelings in her body, exulted in the perverse pleasure of it all. It was so sick. It wasn’t normal. She was a pervert. She half-slept the rest of the ride home, Mark’s hand continually stimulating her horny slit.

Just before they arrived home, Mark pulled through the drive-thru of one of the new organic, healthy, non-GMO chains that seemed to be popping up everywhere. Sasha realized, then, that she was starving, and extremely thirsty. She was sure half the water in her body had leaked out of her cunt this morning. She ordered a fruit smoothie with a chicken salad.

“Nice choice,” Mark said, and ordered the same.

While they waited behind the vehicle in front of them, Mark turned the vibrator back on and stuck it between her legs. Sasha jumped at the sensation. God, her pussy was so hot! She couldn’t get enough. Mark spread her legs wider and moved the toy up and down her slit. The car ahead of them pulled off, and Mark began to pull to the window. Sasha looked at him in panic, but he pretended to ignore her.

“Mark!” she hissed, her hands moving to cover her pussy.

“Don’t hide it, Sasha,” he said. His tone was different though. Not commanding. He was still her brother, but he was excited by exposing her. She was excited, too. She couldn’t deny it. She felt light-headed as she moved her hands back, and they pulled to the window.

“That’ll be $18.75,” the girl at the window said, and her eyes bugged as Mark handed her a debit card. “It’ll be, um, just a... a moment,” she said and ran his card. While the machine processed it, she tried to pretend there wasn’t a man masturbating a moaning, half naked slut just a few feet away.

The girl’s face was red as she listened to Sasha’s sexy mewling. Mark acted as though nothing strange was happening, took his card back and continued to play with Sasha’s cock tunnel as they waited for their food. The embarrassed girl handed him the smoothies first. Mark clicked the vibrator off and dropped it on the seat. He took the smoothies, and set Sasha’s between her legs, where the cold drink pressed against her hot vulva, making her shriek. Mark put his in the cup holder. He took the food and set it on the back seat.

“Thank you.” He said to the girl, and drove off.

Sasha snatched the drink away from her cunt, and greedily slurped at it, eye-fucking Mark as he drove. At last, they arrived home, where Sasha fell to devouring her salad as though she hadn’t eaten in days. The constant excitement in her pussy seemed to be using up her energy more quickly, she thought.

As she polished off the last of her salad, Mark came up behind her and peeled off her top. Her nipples had been hard all day. He cupped her tits in his big hands, pinching and rolling her nipples, as he gently kissed the top of her head.

“Still having fun?” he asked.

She leaned her head back against his chest and replied, “God, yes.”

“So am I.”

“I can tell.”

One of his hands slid down her smooth tummy, caressed it gently as he continued playing with her tits.

“You have such perfect tits,” he said in her ear.

Fuck. The way he whispered this filthy shit in her ear, like it was a dirty little secret, made her cunt gush.

“I’m going to love fucking your tits, and cumming on them.”

Sasha gasped as he pulled on her nipple. She heard him unbuckle his belt behind her head. His zipper followed. Sasha swallowed. His jeans fell to the ground, and she could feel his body shift as he stepped out of them. His other hand never left her tits. Her chair scraped against the vinyl floor as he turned her around, and his throbbing cock was at eye level, jutting from his boxer briefs.

Sasha’s eyes watched it bob up and down rhythmically, as though it was a snake trying to charm her. She felt her mouth water. Fuck, she was a pervert, she thought. She looked up at Mark, and without being told, opened her mouth. His prick slid into her wet hole easily, and she could feel the drool run from the corners of her mouth as he pushed it as deep as he could. She gagged, briefly, and then his balls touched her chin.

She saw the victory in his eyes as he held her there, his big cock all the way in her throat. Sasha breathed out her nose, watching him, telling him how much she wanted it with her eyes.

“You swallowed your big brother’s whole prick,” Mark said, and saw her eyes roll back in her head.

Mark picked up his phone, holding her head in place. After a few swipes and taps, he flipped the stand on the back open with his thumb and placed it on the table. Sasha’s eyes flicked to it, and she saw herself on the screen. She rubbed her legs together and tried her best not to cum. It was so hot. She could see the bulge in her throat where her brother’s cockhead was nestled. His heavy testicles rested against her chin. A steady stream of drool poured from her lips, dripping onto her heaving tits. Mark’s big hand held the back of her head firmly.

She sucked in air as Mark pulled her head back, and on the screen she watched as inch after inch of his wet dick slid from her mouth. A trail of thick spit hung suspended from his crown to her lips as she gasped. He pushed his bloated meat back in until she made a satisfying, “Gluck!”

“Fuck your mouth is so good, cocksucker,” Mark said, and began to ease his prick back out, then back in. He started a gentle rhythm, pushing all the way back into her mouth, and then back out.

“Fuck. I wonder if your pussy feels as good as this,” he said, fucking her mouth faster. “Would you like to try it, Sasha? Would you like to try to put my cock into your pussy and see how good it feels?”

He pulled his dick out just long enough for her to say, “Yes!”

“That would be incest, though, wouldn’t it?”

He pulled his cock free and rubbed it on her lips.

“Yes…” she said and snaked her tongue out to lick his head.

“If your brother fucks your pussy and cums in you,” he began, and felt her shiver, “that would be worse than sucking his cock, wouldn’t it?”

“Ahhh, yes!”

“Which is worse, Sasha,” he asked, rubbing his fat head on her lips, “being a suckslut or a fuckslut?”

“Fuckslut…” she said, and he pushed his cock back in her mouth, let her nurse sexily on the head of it.

“Being a fuckslut for your big brother would be the worst, wouldn’t it?”

“Mmm hmm…”

“But you like that idea. You like the thought of your big brother’s penis throbbing inside of you, right?”

“Mmmm!”

“You want to feel that. You want your big brother to squirt his hot jizz into your pussy.”

“Hmmm!”

“You want your brother to fill you up and knock you up.”

Sasha squealed around his gently pumping cock as he said the words, tugging at her nipples. She couldn’t help it. The thought was so nasty that she came in her chair. She looked up at Mark, tears in the corners of her eyes. He could see the warring emotions in her. Sasha was so consumed with lust, but at the same time he could see the utter shame and disappointment in herself for letting the lust control her. He loved it.

“Oh my, Sasha. That really excited you, didn’t it?”

“Mmmm!”

“That would be so nasty and wrong. That wouldn’t just be incest, would it?”

“Mmm Mmm”

He pulled his prick out of her mouth and she gasped, her breath ragged. Her eyes looked completely wild, like she was in another world. Drool and precum ran down her face and coated her tits, soaking into her skirt. She openly rubbed her cunt, completely forgetting his instruction not to touch herself or cum. She was gone, lost in the darkness. Mark bent her over the table, yanking the skirt down. She spread her legs, waiting for him to drive his prick into her.

He pushed her over the table, flattening her breasts against the cold surface as his fingers frigged her horny fuck hole.

“Fuck! Put it in me! Please!” she begged, “Fuck me.”

She wiggled her ass invitingly at him, and for a moment Mark almost gave in. God, her pussy looked heavenly. But that wasn’t the plan. He rubbed his throbbing erection against her wet slit, up and down it, teasing them both. Then, he pulled back, inserting his fingers again and finger fucking his sister as he fisted his prick, jerking himself off with the thick coating of spit from her mouth. A few moments later, he came, splattering her spread pussy with a thick white slime.

Sasha felt the hot splash of cum against her cunt and it set off her own orgasm. Fuck! Her brother came on her pussy! She’d let her brother shoot his incestuous sperm onto her open cunt. Together they both cried out like a couple of animals. Mark slumped against her back, his softening prick resting between her cummy ass cheeks as they both breathed heavily.

“Oh my God…” Sasha breathed, “Oh my fucking God....”

“You should clean up,” Mark whispered, “your brother just came all over your pussy.”

Sasha groaned. She was such a slut. Mark helped her stand, and whirled her around, planting his lips on hers. She kissed him back, eagerly, her head swimming with all the twisted and delicious feelings. His hands were all over her body, cupping her ass, smearing the cock slime into her flesh, gripping her hips tightly and grinding his softened cock against her. Her spit-soaked breasts rubbed against his sweaty chest, exciting her engorged nipples. Finally, he let her go and led her up the stairs, where he started the shower.

As the water warmed, they stood side-by-side, brushing their teeth, casting little winking glances at one another. Finished, he took her by the hand, and they entered the walk-in shower together. Mark was gentle, rubbing the soap on her skin, cleaning every part of her attentively, washing the traces of cum and sweat from her hair. He held her close under the hot water, gently kissing her forehead, her lips, her neck.

“Sasha,” he said, “I know it’s been a whirlwind 24 hours, but I want you to know that whatever happens you’ll always be my sister. And I love you.”

She melted against him and stared at him with her wide, green eyes.

“I love you too. Thank you for being so nice to me.”

He chuckled, saying, “You call what I’ve been doing nice?”

“Well, not exactly all of... that stuff,” she said, waving her hand all-encompassing, “even though I loved every second of it. I just mean now. That was very sweet, and I appreciate it.”

He shut off the water and wrapped a big towel around her, then himself. They went to his bedroom together, where he pulled a blanket over them, and they quickly fell into an exhausted nap.

When Sasha awoke, she was alone. Her towel had fallen away, tangled in the blanket. She threw the blanket back and dragged her naked body from the bed. She felt much better after the nap. Emerging from Mark’s room, she caught the smell of cooking steaks and her mouth watered. She stopped by her room, grabbed a silky robe, and slipped it on, then headed down the stairs. She followed the smell of cooking meat out to the back deck, where Mark sat at the deck table, his feet propped up, while steaks sizzled on the grill. He was shirtless, wearing a pair of athletic shorts. He looked up from his phone as she walked outside.

“Hey, sis,” he said, grinning.

It seemed so normal. As if he hadn’t spent the last day using her mouth as his personal fuckhole, and manipulating her dripping cunt over and over again. Fuck, she was getting hot again at the memory.

“Hey. Smells good!” she said, putting her robe under her ass as she sat on a plastic deck chair across from Mark at the table.

“Figured we could use a bit of protein,” he said, giving her a sly smile.

He smiled at his phone as it pinged, and she gave him a curious look.

“Just texting a friend. And, no, it was not about your little video,” he said.

Sasha flushed. She’d just made her first amateur porno. With her brother. And, it had been extremely hot. She wanted to see it. She needed to see it.

“Yes, it is as hot as you think,” Mark said. He knew exactly what she was thinking.

He got up, checked the steaks, flipped them over, and closed the grill. Picking up his phone, he tapped a few times, flipped the stand, and then set it in front of her on the table. She watched herself swallowing her brother’s big boner over and over, watched Mark’s prick fill her throat as he used his little sister’s mouth as...well, as a wet hole for his cock. Fuck, she was getting horny again already. Mark slipped his hand inside of her robe and toyed with her nipple as she watched. She glanced up at the yard. Thank goodness for high privacy fences.

Her eyes flicked back to the screen, where Mark was asking her a series of very filthy questions. She could see the cock-crazed look on her face as she lovingly licked at this cockhead and admitted what a horny slut she was. It made her cunt so juicy to see and hear it. A permanent HD record of her shameless debauchery. Mark pulled his hand from her robe and returned to the grill.

“Steak’s ready,” he said, spearing the meat and dropping it onto a plate.

He set the plate down, plucked his phone from the table, pocketed it in the shorts, and went to the kitchen. A few moments later he came back bearing a tray of tossed salad, dinner rolls, and a bottle of red wine. Sasha looked at the wine curiously.

“You do remember that your baby sister is only eighteen, right?” she asked.

“I won’t tell if you won’t,” he answered, and uncorked the bottle.

Sasha had never had alcohol before. Then again, she’d done a lot of things in the last day that were firsts.

“When in Rome!” she cried, “Or some such shit.”

Mark poured her a glass and made her a plate of food. They dug into the meal, bantering back and forth, laughing, enjoying the end of the summer day. It was like everything was just normal again. Like her brother hadn’t shot a big load of hot spunk against her naked pussy only a couple of hours ago. The sun was low in the sky when Mark took the dishes in. Sasha’s head felt very warm from the glass and a half of wine. Mark came back out, topped off their glasses, and sat back down. Emboldened by the drink, Sasha rounded the table and plopped herself onto Mark’s lap, swirling her wine in her glass.

She snaked her arm around his neck and kissed him, delighting in the feel of his hand running up her thigh beneath her robe. His hands hot against her skin, the caress trailed back down, coming to rest between her legs. She trembled in his lap, feeling him growing hard against her ass.

“I think the wine is making me feel naughty,” she giggled.

“I think you’re just naughty,” Mark said, “Wine or no.”

“Maybe…”

“I think you’re a horny girl,” he said, rubbing her slit, “with a very warm and excited pussy, and her big brother’s cock pressed against her beautiful little round ass.”

Sasha tossed back another swallow of her wine, pretending to be cool, but she knew he could tell it was just a show. Her pussy was warm and excited again. He undid her silky robe and sucked on her hard nipple.

Fuck! Why did her cunt get so hot thinking about her brother? She was so dirty. He savaged her tits and pussy with his hands and tongue, cock hard again in his shorts. His finger slid into her mouth and played with her squirming tongue. She could taste her whore nectar on it.

“What is the purpose of your mouth?” He asked, returning his wet finger to her moist pussy.

“For my brother to jerk his big dick off with…” She answered and spread herself wider.

“Your pretty face is a cum target. Say it.”

“Oooh! My pretty face is a... a cum target.”

“You have plump dick sucking lips, don’t you?

“Yes…”

“Your mouth is a warm, wet hole for your brother to fuck.”

“Yes. Warm and wet for my big brother to fuck.”

She lay her head back against his shoulder as he played with her body, losing herself to the depraved obsession, the filth Mark whispered into her brain.

“Your cunt is a warm, wet hole for your brother to masturbate with.”

Her pussy clamped on his invading digit. God, this was so sick!

“Fuck! Fuck! Yes... My cunt is a warm, wet hole for my brother to... fuck... to masturbate with!”

“My little sister has a slutty cunt that needs to be fucked.”

“Uh huh. Slutty cunt that needs to be fucked. Please! Please fuck it, Mark.”

Mark reached down and worked his shorts off, freeing his thick meat. It bounced up and slapped Sasha’s cunt with a wet smack, making her jerk. Mark centered her on his lap, leaning her back against his chest, one hand tugging her nipples. He spread her legs to either side of his, so that his cock rested against her warm, wet lips. Sasha’s fingers rubbed the head of it, stroked it.

With his free hand, Mark slapped it gently against her gash, making her squirm her round ass against him. He positioned the head at the entrance to her fuck tunnel and rubbed it back and forth against her wetness.

“You want your brother to slide his dick inside of you, don’t you?”

“Fuck, please, yes!”

“You want to committ incest with your big brother.”

“Yes!” She wriggled her hips, trying to make the throbbing shaft go inside.

“What kind of girl wants to commit incest with her big brother, Sasha?”

“A dumb slut with too much cock on the brain…”

“What kind of girl does that make you?”

“A dumb slut…” she panted.

“It would be very wrong and perverted to let your brother stretch you open with his cock and cum in you.”

“So wrong…”

“What would happen if he spurted his cum in you and got you pregnant, Sasha?”

Sasha threw her head back and orgasmed as Mark let the tip of his cock open her tight pussy.

“Oooh fuck!” She cried.

“Mom would call you a pregnant, brother-fucking slut, wouldn’t she?”

“Yes!”

“What would dad do to you, Sasha?”

“Oh fuck... He’d... he’d rape my pregnant cunt…” she hissed, and her pussy clenched around the cockhead resting inside her entrance.

Mark popped his cock out of her, and stood her up. She looked dazed, wobbly, unsteady on her feet as led her back into the house. After the dimness of the fading day, the bright lights in the house dazzled Sasha’s eyes. She squinted as she adjusted to the change, and allowed Mark to pull her by the hand into the living room.

They rounded the couch, and Sasha saw some of the toys from their trip to the sex store, resting on the couch. If possible, her cunt became even wetter. Mark picked up some kind of ring with an odd assortment of straps attached to it.

“Open,” he said, and Sasha opened her mouth.

Mark pushed the ring between her lips, and she found that she could no longer close her mouth. He fixed the straps around her head. Sasha’s breathing became heavier, her eyes wide and afraid, but excited. Mark only smiled. He turned her around, and pulled her arms behind her back, locking her wrists together with something soft, but unyielding. Like a cuff. Next, he picked up a pair of panties with something protruding from inside the crotch. He knelt, and touched her foot. She lifted it, and then the other, and he slid the panties up her legs. She moaned as the protrusion slid inside her moist cunt.

Drool was already pooling in Sasha’s open mouth, as if it was difficult to swallow her saliva. Mark pushed her to her knees, and gently inserted his cock into her drooling hole. Finally, he fixed another strap around his own back, and as he tightened it, Sasha felt his cock push all the way to the back of her throat. She glurked and coughed, sending a river of spittle streaming down her chin. Now she understood. She was locked in place to Mark’s crotch. She couldn’t move her head back, and his dick was lodged firmly in her gullet. She had no choice but to massage his cockhead with her throat just to keep from choking.

Mark took a seat on the couch, pulling Sasha with him, and turned on the TV. He said nothing to her as he began flipping channels casually, as though his bloated, throbbing penis wasn’t stuffed into his little sister’s throat. He pretended not to hear Sasha’s slobbering, gagging sounds as he flexed his cock. Rivers of warm spit flowed out of her mouth coating his balls, soaking into the thick towel he’d placed on the couch.

He thumbed a switch on one of the straps of the harness, and the quick-release triggered, allowing Sasha to pull her head up and gasp for breath. She inhaled sharply, and he flicked the switch again. The strap rewound, pulling Sasha’s mouth back down over his cock.

“Gluck!”

Suddenly, the thing in her cunt sprang to life, vibrating her insides. Sasha squealed around the cock in her throat as her pussy clenched in pleasure. A moment later, the sensation stopped. Her head was released and snapped back. She huffed, face red, and for a moment she saw Mark’s amused grin. Then her head snapped back down, the vibration in her cunt started again. She orgasmed, fuck juice soaking the vibrating panties as tears streamed down her cheeks, mixing with the spittle pooling around her brother’s balls.

Sasha’s entire world became Mark’s crotch. All she could see was his pelvis, coated in a sheen of her own spit. Her throat was filled with her big brother’s fat penis, which she massaged with her throat muscles as she struggled for breath. The experience was punctuated by moments where the strap released, and she could gasp sharply for air, before her head was snapped back down, and the thick mushroom of Mark’s twitching cock slid back into her throat. Then her cunt would vibrate and she would moan, sending pleasant vibrations down Mark’s shaft.

Her mouth, literally, became a wet hole for his cock. The entire time, Mark didn’t speak to her. She could hear him tapping on his phone, texting people while he watched TV. Sasha became light-headed. The strap hadn’t released for some time. She struggled gently, hoping Mark would take the hint and let her up to breathe. He didn’t. She made little noises, vibrating the big dick in her mouth. She could feel it twitching, the head expanding, and then Mark groaned and hard shots of thick jism shot down Sasha’s throat, directly into her tummy. The vibrating in her cunt started again and she orgasmed as more ropes of salty sperm filled her mouth, choking her. The disgusting mess poured out of her mouth as she struggled. Then, the strap let loose, and she tumbled backward onto the floor, unable to catch herself with her arms cuffed behind her back.

Mark was beside her, his cock dripping slime on her taut belly as he released her head from the straps. She gagged and choked on the cum and spit that plugged her windpipe. She’d even managed to get some of the mess in her nose. Her jaw ached and her face was ashen from the lack of breath. Next, Mark pulled the panties down her legs, and she could feel trails of slut juice on the inside of her legs. He gently helped her up, undid the cuffs, and pressed a glass of cold water into her hand.

Sasha gulped the water desperately, wiping her mouth on the sleeve of her open robe. She looked at her brother with a mix of terror and excitement in her eyes, but she was still too dazed to say anything. She rubbed her sore wrists as Mark sat her on the couch. He knelt between her leg and buried his face in her horny cunt, sucking, licking, fingering. Sasha came again and again as Mark’s masterful tongue and lips toyed with her sex. Finally, he pulled away, leaving her gasping and dizzy. His tongue found its way into her mouth, the taste of her cunt mingling with the lingering flavor of his cum. When she felt fully devoured, he plopped down next to her on the couch and pulled her into his arms, laying her head on his chest. He lovingly stroked her hair as her breathing returned to normal.

“You did so good,” he said softly, as though speaking to a baby, “so good.”

Sasha felt warm inside at the words. Mark guided her on wobbly legs up the stairs to his bathroom, where he put her in the shower and washed her clean again. Then, he took her to bed, crawled in next to her and she was asleep in seconds.