The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sasha’s Obsession

By Tori Hamlin

Rescuers

Mark patted himself on the back. He was tired as fuck, and the sun was already coming up. Sasha lay spread on the bed behind him, still sleeping off the beer and the gangbang. He’d cleaned the cum from her face and pussy before covering her with a blanket, but not before he’d gotten plenty of great video of her pretty, coated face.

He watched the upload bar hit 100%, and put the video into a draft folder. The internet was an amazing thing these days. A couple of hours and anyone can build a high quality website, set up payment processing, build a subscription service, and create a new stream of income. Hell, even editing the videos and capturing HD screencaps was a breeze. He looked over his final design, and saved. Across the city, on a corporate server farm below the DomCo offices, the upload of files was archived. Automated systems updated a report, and forwarded it to the appropriate channels for follow-up.

Mark got up, shucked his clothes, and climbed into bed with Sasha. She was completely out. He thought back on the evening’s activities with only a minor twinge of guilt. He was only feeding Sasha’s own desires, he convinced himself. She wanted this. She wanted to be a fucktoy. He was doing it for her, for her dark obsession. He stroked her body, so hot and firm. Perfect. Tired as he was, his dick had been hard for hours. He spooned against her, pushed his cock inside her still-wet pussy, and began to fuck her.

* * *

A few miles away, Rogan’s guilt was overwhelming. He’d let himself fall prey to some sick animal instinct, and participate in the abuse of a girl he’d grown up with. He’d crushed on Sasha for years, and seeing her act like nothing but some cum-starved meat hole had snapped something in him. He decided, then and there, that he couldn’t let it stand. Whatever Mark had done to Sasha, he was going to rescue her. And he knew of someone else that had gone through something similar. Someone that might be able to help.