The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satellite AGX-69 Services

Copyright, ©, 1999, by The Flying Pen. Thanks to Big Daddy Five for allowing me to play with his characters. This will make a lot more sense if you read his story, Channel 497, first. As usual, I retain all commercial rights to this story. Permission is granted to make one hard copy for personal use only, as long as this copyright notice is included. All electronic archives must also include this copyright notice in full. This story may not be archived on a pay site without my express, written consent.

Tom McMurray was feeling pretty good. None of the waitresses at The Catfish Shack had been complaining about him, and his son was the perfect kid, requiring as much of his attention as he wanted to give. Additionally, his rich society bitch of a wife had forgotten all about divorce and was happily paying the bills. Above all, Melissa Stanford was still his personal, private piece of ass, done up just the way he had fantasized her. All of these things were thanks to the satellite system. He’d seen a tiny ad in one of his stroke mags for the company. Somehow, they could brainwash people through the broadcasts using their special equipment. Tom had spent a fortune on it and the two year contract, dipping deeply into the till at the Catfish Shack to the point where he’d even had to cut the pay for his waitresses. But today was the best day since the satellite had improved his life; Tom was sure that he’d figured out how to get everything for free. Now he could spend that money on anything he wanted. Tom looked at the boat catalog; Melissa would look mighty good spread out naked on the deck on the lake. Life was real good, Tom mused, lighting one of his little cigars.

* * *

“Mr. McMurray? This is Mark Bayles, CEO of Satellite AGX-69 Services.” The voice on the other end of the line wondered what he’d done to receive a call from the head cheese. “Well, when one of our best customers goes 90 days past due, I am concerned that perhaps the service isn’t operating as advertised. Is there a problem with either of your systems, or your special pay-per-view videos?”

Tom smiled. “Naw, there ain’t no problem, Marky-boy,” he drawled. “It’s been workin’ perfect. I got everything I want, so I’ve decided to stop paying for it.”

“Are you canceling your subscription? I’d like to remind you that you still have fourteen months remaining on your initial contract. You are liable for the financial obligation, even if you cancel.”

“Nope,” Tom laughed. “I ain’t liable for nuthin’. And I’m gonna keep gettin’ the service, too. You’re not gonna turn it off on me. And you know why, Marky-boy?” Tom grinned evilly, although the voice on the other end of the line couldn’t see him. “I figgered out that some government agency or another would get mighty upset with you if they knew what you was doing with this here satellite. So, I got a deal for ya. You keep sendin’ me this stuff, let me keep the equipment for free, and I won’t tell anybody about your little company. Any changes to my stations, or if a repo guy shows up, I sing like a stool pigeon.” There was silence on the line. Tom knew he had them by the balls.

“Mr. McMurray,” the voice finally resumed, “the reason for the minimum two year contract is to cover our costs. The first sixteen to twenty months covers the costs of the special equipment involved in sending and receiving our broadcasts, and the cost of creating the content. We couldn’t stay in business if people just paid us until they got results. I appeal to your sense as a business owner.”

“Yer breakin’ my heart, Marky. Times are tough all over. Just like a good businessman, I’ve figgered a way to cut my costs. So either we got a deal, or I sic the Feds on you.” Tom thought a moment. “I’ll even promise not to order any special stuff on pay-per-view. How’s that for a compromise?” Tom snickered. He definitely had them by the balls.

“I see,” said Mark’s voice. “If that’s what you want to do, sir, I suppose we have no choice. Good day, Mr. McMurray.” Tom clapped his hands in glee. He could keep pumping that brainwash through everybody’s head for as long as he wanted to. And it was 100 percent free. He was a real smart guy. Smarter than the real Melissa would ever have thought. That reminded him; she’d be coming soon. In lots of ways. Life was REAL good.

* * *

Mark Bayles was on the phone to the Collections department. “We’ve got a blackmailer who wants free programming for the rest of his life. He’s threatened to expose us. I’m having the entire McMurray file sent to you from Steve, his account rep. Feel free to ask him any additional questions you might have. But I ultimately want him to know it’s me, and why.” The response came back, and Mark smiled. “Yes, he’ll have more free programming than he knows what to do with.”

* * *

Tom McMurray went downstairs to wait for Melissa. Jennifer, his wife, was upstairs watching television. Channel 499. Her channel. She wouldn’t see or hear anything until he turned the TV off. Josh was asleep, just like all good little boys should be at seven p.m. Especially when their father was expecting a special friend. It had been three weeks since his offer had been accepted by the satellite company. His boat was on order, and he was in the process of finding a lakeside condo for the summer. The bell rang and Tom opened it. Melissa walked in, long white cigarette holder in hand, with an unlit Erik cigar, Tom’s favorite, in it, ready to smoke. “Light me, big boy?” she throatily asked in greeting. Tom’s dick reached its full four-inch extension in his pants as he flicked the lighter and watched the nineteen year-old stripper take a long drag. “I won’t be on until one this morning, Tommy,” she purred. “Think we can find something to do between now and then?” Tom told her to finish her cigar, because he had a big hard cock for her. Melissa knelt, her white vinyl knee-high boots making a sound. She took another healthy drag and held it. She undid his trousers, and exhaled over his jutting penis before taking it in her mouth. “Finish, Tommy? Can’t I just—” She licked the head. “—Take my time, baby?”

Tom looked down at the nineteen year-old former honor student and goody-two-shoes as her mouth first wrapped around the holder stem, then his cock, which disappeared in a swirl of smoke. She continued her smoky blowjob for another few seconds; he lost it, squirting into her mouth with a loud grunt. Melissa squealed with her own orgasm, triggered by the sight and feel of his massive four-inch cock going off in her mouth, and the delicious taste of his cum! She even dropped the holder onto the floor, unable to control her muscles. As soon as she had recovered, and ignorant of the burn mark on the floor, she lit another little cigar in the holder. She exhaled a very thick stream of smoke at his prone body and smiled seductively. Tom lay on the floor watching her smoke while he recovered. He had until about midnight before she was due at Pony Tails. This was going to be another great night.

* * *

A few days later, Melissa came home from her job at Pony Tails. She was slightly unhappy, because Tom hadn’t been at the club and she couldn’t give him one of her special lap dances. He was out of town, looking at a summer home or something like that. She sighed, thinking it would be nice to have things like that, too. Maybe she could convince him to—take her along a few times a year. Settling into her chair, and lighting another little cigar, she turned on the TV that Tom had given her and her mother when they’d moved into this place. Tom had been so wonderful to her! Melissa just wished that he’d leave his wife for her so she could have it all, the big house and expensive everything. It certainly wasn’t for lack of Melissa’s trying that he hadn’t left his wife. She’d screwed him every way and every place he thought of, and a couple he hadn’t. Still, he fucked her with that magnificent huge cock of his on a regular basis, and she’d take that, along with the gifts and trips he gave her. Come to think of it, he’d been a lot more generous lately.

The big, complicated TV, with its even more confusing remote dominated the living room. Melissa hadn’t really cared about operating the TV beyond the “on” switch, since it had arrived tuned to her favorite channel, Channel 497. She set her feet up on the coffee table and settled in to watch. The show coming on was one of her favorites, “Bimbo Cops.” It featured two sexy, big-breasted undercover cops. Melissa watched intently, as tonight’s episode had the pair investigating a kidnapping. They were undercover at a strip club called “Pony Tails.” One of the gorgeous women was talking to a stripper who looked a lot like Melissa. “So you’re telling me that Pony Tails has been sold?” Melissa on the TV said.

“Yes,” said the brunette cop. “The new owner was very helpful in solving this case, unlike the last one. My partner’s in the office finishing up with him now.” She lit a long white cigarette, and offered one to Melissa, who declined. “His name’s Mark. He just bought the club last week, and helped us solve the case today.”

“Thanks for the cigarette, but I still like these Erik cigars,” the stripper said, lighting one. She placed it in a ten-inch long white holder. “So how come we weren’t told?” Whatever the brunette cop was going to say in response was interrupted by the reappearance of her partner.

“I’m finished with him. I like the fringe benefits of this job,” the blonde cop said, looking slightly disheveled. She was flushed and a little out-of-breath, but she accepted a long cigarette from her partner before continuing. “It gives me the opportunity to perform some—close interrogations. And believe me, Mark is worth interrogating very closely.” All three women laughed.

Click. Melissa looked up dreamily from the TV. It was almost six a.m., time for her to go to bed. Her panties were wet. She realized that she’d been dreaming that she was a sexy detective who used advanced (and highly effective), techniques for interrogating subjects. She peeled off her go-go boots and went to bed.

* * *

The next evening, Melissa was humping Tom, who was lying on his back. She took a drag from her holdered cigar and exhaled skyward. He moaned and groaned beneath her, thrilled beyond belief. Life was getting better every day! He’d found a ritzy place at a lake up in the mountains and closed on it yesterday. This was Melissa’s way of telling him thanks when he told her that he was going to name the new boat after her. She put the cigar out, leaned over and gave him a deep kiss, exhaling the last of her smoke into his mouth. Then she started fucking him in earnest. Driving her hips down with soft, high-pitched grunts, she felt filled beyond belief by his four inches. He lay there below her, eyes rolling around loosely in their sockets, powerfully thrusting up at her. It wasn’t long before she felt the first of her potent orgasms begin. Tom was such a great, hot fuck! And she’d needed it bad ever since seeing last night’s TV show! Reality twisted around her as she came violently.

Tom felt Melissa’s honey pot get really slick and gooey, and he lost his load in her. This was a good gig he had going. His wife was once again upstairs, watching Channel 499 and going deeper into his power, while the former goody two shoes was his personalized slut, licking his cock clean of both their cum. After they’d caught their breath, Tom said, “Fetch me a cigar, babe.” Melissa scrambled to obey, bringing back two of the Eriks, and lighting both before handing him one. Tom loved to watch Melissa exhale thick clouds of cigar smoke. “Use the holder, you know how I like it.” The girl did as directed, and Tom felt his dick begin to harden.

Melissa watched Tom watch her. She was getting horny for him all over again. It was as if each puff on her cigar made her hotter and wetter. Her pussy was so empty! It needed Tom’s massive prick to be buried inside of her. She reached out for his cock and began to stroke it. “Go ahead, Melissa, suck it,” he panted, “suck it and smoke.” I’m horny as fuck, she thought, moving to do Tom’s bidding. I hope it gets me plowed a couple more times before tonight’s show.

* * *

Melissa unlocked the door to her house after finishing at Pony Tails. She’d been surprised to see a big sign over the door at work that said, “Under New Management.” The old manager was gone, all right, but the bartenders and the bouncers were the same. They said that the new owner was going to be coming in town tomorrow, and he said that no changes would take place for a while. Melissa had done her routine, still feeling extremely horny the whole time. Tom had done her one more time back at the house, but had been too tired to do her any more. And she needed it! Instead of driving her to the club and waiting for her lap dance, he’d begged off and stayed home. She sat down in front of the TV again, kicking off her boots... then her hot pants. She clicked the TV on. A soap opera came on. Melissa sighed. This wasn’t exactly what she’d wanted to watch. She was hoping for a sexy show.

Still, her feet were tired, but she wasn’t, so Melissa watched. Eyes glued to the tube, she watched as an exotic dancer discussed something with the manager at her club. She couldn’t take her eyes off of the story, and after a few minutes figured out that the manager was a new guy, and he was making suggestions about the dancer’s act. The dancer, a platinum blonde with bobbed hair, thought that her act was just fine, and she knew that it was one of Pony Tails’ biggest draws. “Melissa,” the new guy said, “I’m not asking you to can your existing act, I’m just suggesting that you change it up a little bit.” He was cute, and kind of hunky, but looked like a guy who had lots of money.

“No!!!” Melissa on the tube angrily retorted. “I’ve been the number one dancer here for the past year! Nobody can say that I’ve lost any of my pizzazz. I’m still number one in lap dances, requests, and tips, Mark!!! Does that sound like something that should be changed???!!!” Melissa watched her twin on the screen light a little cigar and exhale defiantly into the man’s face. She leaned closer, her face mere inches from his, and snarled, “Give me one good reason why I should change the most successful act in the history of this club?”

The man named Mark looked at her as she glared intensely at him. After several silent seconds, without dropping his eyes, he softly replied, “Because, Melissa, I want to watch you do things that excite me.” The on-screen Melissa gaped in amazement at him. Suddenly, they embraced in a very passionate kiss that took the real Melissa’s breath away.

* * *

Click. The television’s auto shut-off kicked in. Melissa woke up slowly, feeling foggy, as if she were still dreaming or half-asleep. She was also completely naked. She’d realized she’d been masturbating, because her hands smelled like her and so did the sofa. I’ve gotta get laid more, Melissa thought. Tom wasn’t quite getting it for her any more. He’d been wonderful to her and her mom, and was a really generous guy, but she was beginning to realize that she had needs that he wasn’t quite filling.

* * *

Tom McMurray grumbled. Melissa always came by before her shift to give him a little “special attention.” But tonight, Melissa had called him as soon as he’d gotten home from work and told him that she wouldn’t be coming over tonight. She said there was a meeting at Pony Tails for all the employees. There was a new owner who wanted to meet one-on-one with everybody at the club. Tom called his friend, Bob Adams, who confirmed that there was new ownership at the strip joint. He supposed that he could do without Melissa tonight; after all, it was much more important that she keep her job there. He felt a little silly about doubting her. She couldn’t lie to him about anything. Channel 497 had taken care of that, and everything else about Melissa. Maybe tonight he’d take the wife out and boff her for a change. He went upstairs to turn off the TV.

* * *

Melissa fidgeted outside the manager’s office door at Pony Tails. She was nervous about meeting this guy face-to-face. None of the other people at the bar had said anything bad about him, and he’d explicitly said that nobody would be fired. Still, he was the new boss. It also didn’t help that Melissa was still incredibly horny. “Come in, Melissa Stanford,” he called from the other side of the door. The man she saw took her breath away. He was gorgeous! Dark hair, young and slender, and very well-dressed, with really stylish glasses. He held out his hand. “I’m Mark Bayles, the new owner, and temporarily, the new manager. I’ll be here a couple of weeks, getting a feel for the place and everybody connected with it. I’m not going to make any personnel changes for a while. The club’s doing fine, and if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

Melissa’s inner heat flared into a full-blown inferno at the sound of his voice. He could get a feel for me anytime! “Umm, hiiii, Mr. Bayles. I’m Melissa,” was all she could manage.

“Call me Mark, Melissa,” he smiled at her, and she almost melted. “Have a seat. I’d like to talk to you about the club.”

“Ummm... sure, Mark.” She put an Erik into her holder and lit it.

“Nice image,” he commented, drawing a pleased blush and giggle. He watched her exhale. “Have you ever thought about using smoking in your act?” No, she hadn’t. How could she do that? “Well, take a drag, hold it, and exhale slowly through your lips,” Mark suggested. Melissa followed his instructions, producing a long, extended stream of smoke from her lips. “That’s nice,” he said. “Flirt with me with your eyes next time, like I’m a customer.”

She looked invitingly at Mark, taking another long drag. As Melissa exhaled, she let her eyes dance at him, but she wasn’t faking it. She was giving him a come-on, because she needed it. And Mark was who she wanted to get it from. “See if you can exhale through your nostrils—slowly, Melissa.” She performed for him as requested. “Have you ever considered cigarettes instead of cigars, or a different holder?”

With a husky voice that was not intentional, Melissa replied, “Ummm... no, Mark.” She fidgeted for a moment. “A—friend of mine likes the Erik cigars. I started smoking them, and haven’t thought of cigarettes. He—ummm—also likes the holder.” Stupid! Stupid!! I shouldn’t be talking about Tom when I want to get laid by Mark! She quickly added, “He’s a neighbor, but not my boyfriend. He got me into working here.”

Mark nodded. “Well, why don’t you try cigarettes? It’ll be a little less—intimidating for some of our customers. But use extra-long cigarettes in your holder, and pick up a few new holders. I’ll even spring for the holders and some smokes as a uniform expense.”

“Thanks, Mark. I’ll do that.” She looked at him. “You really think if I smoke like that, it’ll be good for my customers?”

“I know that it’ll be good for me,” he said, looking dead at her. Melissa’s heart almost stopped, and she felt hot all of a sudden. Very hot.

“Ummmm.... Mark...”

“Yes, Melissa?” he breathed.

“I want to fuck you,” she panted. Mark looked at her with obvious desire. “Now.” He swept the desk off and locked the door. She took his pants off and was amazed at the size of his cock. Tom was large, but this was monstrous! Melissa doubted that he could fit the whole thing in, it must have been at least seven inches long! At the same time, she knew she would try her damnedest to make sure he could get all of it in. While his monster slid into her, touching her in places she’d never been touched before, Melissa realized that she was already in mid-orgasm. This was going to be the fuck of her life!

* * *

Tom stretched out on the sofa. Dinner had been real good at the fancy steak house in Bedford Falls. Of course, his wife’s Visa handled the $300 bill. She was dressed to kill, and Tom felt his soldier rise as he remembered playing with her tits in front of the maitre’d. She had giggled like a bimbo, and encouraged him to do more in the restaurant. The stuck-up bitch was now a complete slut at his command. Although Melissa was by far hotter and younger, Jennifer wasn’t too bad for an older broad. “Tom-my,” she softly called from the stairs. Tom gasped in shock. His wife was posed on the steps, a long white cigarette holder with an unlit Erik in her hand. He gasped in shock! Jennifer hated smoking! “Light me, big boy?” she purred. Tom was at her side in a flash, with a lighter extended. She accepted the light, then sashayed over to the sofa, where she took a draw on the holder that must have lasted ten seconds! Jennifer exhaled slowly, making Tom extremely horny.

“Jennifer...” he sputtered, almost out of breath, “when did you start smoking?”

“I decided to start yesterday, and surprise you with it. I learned how to do it from the TV, Tommy,” the vixen who was his wife replied. Tom couldn’t believe it! Those guys from the satellite company must have used the specs he’d submitted for Melissa’s channel on his wife’s channel! Talk about customer service! “Tommy, don’t you want to—” Jennifer took another drag, and Tom’s lust increased. “—Have me, tonight? Maybe a smoky blow job over your great, big prick to get things started?” He didn’t need to be asked twice. Melissa was forgotten as his wife worked some magic of her own. Tom’s dick vanished in a haze of cigar smoke and Jennifer’s dyed platinum-blonde hair.

* * *

Melissa got home from dancing at Pony Tails, exhausted, but excited. Mark had fucked her twice before going on stage, scratching her itch completely. The crowd had gone wild with her new smoking act, and she’d danced much harder, because smoking for them turned her on so much! She resolved to learn some tricks. Maybe she’d could find some on Channel 497! Melissa lit a Max 120 and took a long, deep drag. These weren’t too bad. Maybe she could smoke cigarettes on a regular basis. Excited about the possibility of learning some smoking tricks, she turned the TV on. Her favorite sitcom was on, the one about the wacky McMurray family and their next-door neighbor, a stripper named Melissa. She sighed in disappointment—no show on smoking tricks. Still, she wasn’t sleepy enough to turn it off; she’d watch until she fell asleep on the couch. The TV would turn itself off after a while.

The television Melissa was knocking on her neighbor’s door. The wife, a woman named Jennifer, answered the door. “Hello, Melissa,” Jennifer said in a voice that spoke volumes about the woman’s breeding and education. “How are you today?” She was wearing a beautiful, elegant dress, and holding a short cigarette holder with a long brown cigarette in it.

“I’m fine, Mrs. McMurray,” the TV stripper said. “I came to talk to Tom, and see if he’d be at Pony Tails tonight to see my new act. I’ve started smoking for the whole audience, not just him and me.”

“Well, dear, perhaps I’ll be there. Maybe I can pick up some pointers. I’m rather new to this smoking game,” Jennifer responded. “I switched to Mores, because I really didn’t like the cigar smell. But they still get Tommy’s little thing all worked up!” She giggled. “However, I’m afraid Tom is a little—tied up—at the moment.” She moved aside to let Melissa in, and the audience roared. Tom McMurray, her husband, was literally tied up in a chair in the living room. His eyes bulged at Melissa’s appearance. He struggled against his bonds, but the gag in his mouth prevented him from saying anything. Just out-of-reach were his favorite little cigars. “I’ve been playing a little game with Tommy, Melissa. Maybe you’d like it too. It’s called ‘make the little dickie dance’.”

“Oooh, Jennifer! He’s really tied up! How do you play the game?”

Jennifer smiled. “First you take a drag from the cigarette—” She did. “—And then you pose for him while you exhale. See it jump in his pants? You can do anything but let him get off. First one to make him cum loses,” she smiled.

“Sounds like fun, Mrs. McMurray,” the stripper said, lighting her own long white cigarette and exhaling in Tom’s face.

“Call me Jennifer, Melissa. If he moves too much, you can always slap him a bit down there. That’ll calm him down,” she smiled. Jennifer laughed along with the audience as Tom made a futile effort to get free, and Melissa swatted the tiny lump in his pants. “Yes, that’s the way to play. You seem to be quite good at this game. Isn’t she, Tommy?” He made a loud grunt through the gag, and his face, a mask of pain and frustration, turned red. The audience laughed. Jennifer laughed. Stripper Melissa on the TV laughed. And so did the real Melissa.

Time passed on the show, and the two ladies were now discussing what to do next. “I’d really like to go with you and learn how to smoke, Melissa. Our son’s asleep upstairs, but what ever am I going to do with Tom, here?” The audience laughed. He was still tied up, and clearly more frustrated than he’d been at the beginning of the show.

“Well, gee, Jennifer, I can take you with me. We can always leave Tom with the TV,” the Melissa on the tube said. “That should keep him entertained,” she suggested.

Jennifer exclaimed, “What a capital idea, darling!” The women dragged the chair over to the television set with some difficulty. Tom did not want to go there. Jennifer and Melissa had to share a More in Jennifer’s holder, taking puffs every few feet. Tom would stop struggling long enough to watch them smoke with rapt attention. This allowed the ladies to drag the chair a few feet with each drag and exhale, to the great delight of the wildly laughing audience, and the real Melissa. Finally, they got Tom to the huge home-theater type television set. “You know Melissa, I think this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship,” Jennifer said. She turned the TV on. “Now play close attention, Tommy. Melissa and I are going out for the night. Enjoy your TV. After all, you ordered satellite.” The audience laughed at the helpless man. The final shot was of Tom’s eyes widening and him trying to scream “No!” through the gag as the TV illuminated his face. The real Melissa fell off the sofa, laughing so hard she couldn’t stop. She laughed, and laughed, and laughed...

Click. Melissa woke up on the sofa as the TV’s automatic shut-off kicked in again. She giggled as she immediately recalled tonight’s sitcom. It had been hilarious. Melissa giggled all the way up to bed.

* * *

Tom McMurray had forgotten what time it was; his wife was smoking an Erik in a very feminine holder after dinner. Ever since he’d come home from the Catfish Shack, his wife had been a smoky, sexy slut, giving him more sex than he could ever recall, with more enthusiasm than he’d ever thought Jennifer could have. He’d forgotten about his wife’s show on TV and she’d already put Josh in front of his TV to keep the boy occupied while she fucked him on the stairs. They’d had a hurried dinner, because Jennifer was giving him fuck-me looks that Tom thought she was incapable of. Right after they had finished eating, and before she cleared the dishes, she throatily purred, “Wanna play some more, Tommy?”

Jennifer disappeared for a moment, returning with the pack of Eriks. She lit one for each of them, using the holder for hers, and by the time they finished smoking, Tom was hot for his wife again. She sexily walked into the living room and patted the easy chair. “C’mere, Tiger. Let’s play a game.”

“Sure, babe,” Tom growled, his cock pushing at his pants. Those satellite guys were good. And it was all free for him! He sat in the chair. Jennifer pulled up her negligée, revealing the garter and stockings she was wearing. No panties. Tom took a deep breath. “Let’s fuck some more, you horny bitch,” he snapped.

“Ohhh, Tommy!” Jennifer cooed. “You know how hot it makes me when you call me nasty names.” She ran her fingers between her legs, producing a quiet slurping sound. “I wanna suck your big cock.” Tom vibrated in the chair with excitement as Jennifer ran the tip of her holder between her legs, then put a little cigar in it and lit it. A dense cloud of smoke swirled over Tom’s lap, and he felt her unzip his pants. His four inches stood at ready attention. Jennifer took another long draw, exhaled over his cock, and began to suck. Electricity went up and down Tom’s spine. “I’m your smokin’ blowjob slut,” she cooed between licks. Another long drag and slow, thick exhale. His cock disappeared into her mouth again. “I just want to make you happy.” Between the smell of the smoke, the feel of his wife’s warm, wet mouth, and the sight of Jennifer smoking an Erik in a holder, Tom was in absolute heaven. His eyes rolled up in his head; he couldn’t take much more of Jennifer’s sexy cathouse act. The only thing better would be if Melissa was here helping her. Jennifer purred, “Cum in my smoky mouth, Tom. Cum on. I want to taste your cum as I drag on one of your favorite cigars in my cigarette holder, baby.” That was too much for poor Tom to take.

He roared as his cock went off in Jennifer’s face as she exhaled more cigar smoke at his lap. She quickly took him in her mouth, and Tom spurted again with a loud wheeze. A few more dribbles, and he was spent. Jennifer merely lit another cigar and exhaled. He could see his cum on her face. All Tom could was to gurgle happily, unable to produce any more cum, and definitely unable to get it up for a while. He watched her smoke felling pretty damn good. His wife was oblivious to her own sexual needs, as she had been programmed, which was good, because Tom was feeling mighty sleepy. Yeah. He’d take a nap, then fuck Melissa when she came over before work.

* * *

“Tommy... Tommy... Wake up, little Tommy...” Jennifer’s voice seemed to come from very far away.

“Shut up, slut. I’m tryin’ to sleep. Go ‘way,” he grumbled. Jennifer and Melissa had been smoking little cigars one after the other while fucking and sucking him... It was such a nice dream... The doorbell interrupted his musing, waking him up more than he wanted.

“Come in,” Jennifer called. Tom sat up in shock, suddenly realizing that he was completely naked. What the fuck was that stupid bitch doing inviting someone in while I’m—That thought died when he realized that he couldn’t move. He was tied to the chair! Around the back of it, each hand, arm, and leg held with a separate rope, and duct tape just to make extra sure he couldn’t move! Melissa walked in, smoking a long white cigarette in a medium-length pink-and-white pearl holder. Where were her cigar and the long white holder? The stripper just smiled at Tom and said hi, seemingly unaffected by his state. “I’m sorry, Melissa, I guess I should have told you that Tom was tied up,” Jennifer said.

“Oh, that’s OK, Mrs. McMurray,” Melissa said. “I just came over to see if he wanted to see my new smoking act for Pony Tails. That sexy new owner likes it a lot. And he’s got a much bigger dick than Tom.”

Suddenly, Tom realized that he could speak. “What the fuck do you bitches think you’re doing??!!” he roared. “I’ll kill both of you if you don’t get me out of this fuckin’ chair now!!! Melissa, untie me so I can hurt that bitch!!!” He got the feeling things weren’t good when the girl just giggled.

“Excuse me, dear,” Jennifer said, addressing Melissa. She picked up a roll of duct tape and put a few strips over Tom’s mouth and around the back of his head. “I forgot about that,” she apologized. “But, it was easily enough attended.” She looked at her husband. “We don’t want to disturb the neighbors now, do we, Tom?” she asked with mock sweetness. “Josh really learned his scouting knots well, don’t you think?” Melissa agreed, and Tom struggled some more. Damn, if the kid did these knots, he did a really good job. “Josh is such a good boy. He always minds his mother.”

“Well, since Tom can’t check my act out, maybe you could, Mrs. McMurray,” Melissa said. “You know, like maybe make some suggestions.”

“Call me Jennifer, darling girl. I just might do that,” Tom’s wife smiled. “But don’t ask me for suggestions. After all, I’ve just started smoking, and I might be the one to pick up some pointers. However, I need to buy some cigarettes, because these little cigars of Tom’s taste like shit.” Both women laughed. “Why don’t we go to the store for some? I’d also like a new cigarette holder. I like yours. It’s very pretty.”

“Sure, Jennifer!” Melissa cheerily said. “We don’t have to go to the store. Mark, my new boss, says he’s got some at the club for me to check out. Why don’t we drop by there instead?”

Jennifer thought a moment. “That sounds fine, but what ever am I going to do with Tom? I can’t just leave him here in the house like this.”

“Why don’t you turn on the television? I’m sure he’d like that, since he’s the one that got the satellite for you and me both,” Melissa suggested.

Tom’s eyes widened in fright as his wife said, “That’s a smashing idea, Melissa! I’m sure he’ll find an interesting show on.” Tom shook his head frantically when Jennifer turned on the TV. The channel indicator said 658. Before the tube came to life, he shut his eyes tightly. “Enjoy your show, Tommy. Melissa and I will be back... eventually,” Jennifer causally said. The two women turned to leave, and as they walked out the door, Tom could hear Jennifer say, “You know Melissa, I think this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship.” The door shut, leaving Tom alone, five feet in front of the brainwashing television.

Well, as long as I keep my eyes shut, I’ll be OK, Tom thought. He heard the sounds of the television. “And now, it’s time for Battle of the Smoking Babes!!! Our challenger is a new smoker, from Bedford Falls! She’s a More Regular 120 smoker, well educated, with a master’s degree in Finance and a sizeable inheritance. A natural red-head with size 35C breasts—guys, she’s a good one and available—please welcome—Jennifer Bell!!!” At the sound of his wife’s maiden name, Tom opened his eyes and gaped in shock.

“The reigning champion is also from Bedford Falls. A former stripper who has let her hair revert back to its natural brunette state over the last two months, she’s attending an Ivy League school on full scholarship, courtesy of Satellite AGX-69 Services, majoring in both physics and biophysics!!! She loves holders of all lengths, and 120-millimeter cigarettes of all kinds, along with an occasional cigar. She’ll be putting on a Capri 120 show today—that’s an extra degree of difficulty if it’s done right—please welcome Melissa Stanford!!!” The audience went wild. Tom watched the Jennifer on TV light her More, hold the smoke, and exhale a perfect slow cone in near slow motion. He was fascinated. Suddenly, he realized that he was watching the television, and that its brainwashing was probably working on him right now!!!

Tom tried to look away, but he couldn’t. His head was firmly strapped to the easy chair. He willed his eyes to close. They wouldn’t. Melissa, looking like a much sexier, much more confident version of the goody two-shoes he’d first met at the Catfish Shack Christmas party, took a hit on a Capri 120 in a lovely purple and black holder. She snapped a ball of smoke back into her mouth, then leisurely exhaled streams from her nose and mouth. “Wow!!!” the commentator said. “It looks like this is going to be a sexy smoking free-for-all! While the contestants warm up, we’ll pause for a message from our sponsor.”

“Hello, Mr. McMurray,” a voice said from the TV. A slender young man with dark hair and stylish glasses walked out onto the screen, with only a dark-colored backdrop behind him. “At this very moment, you’re being re-programmed by our system.” Tom knew that this was true. He didn’t want to be re-programmed. But channel 658 was his channel.

“Allow me to introduce myself, sir. I’m Steve Bayles, president, CEO, and founder of Satellite AGX-69 Systems. I, along with a few colleagues, developed the system of carefully crafted hardware to deliver subliminals in an optimum fashion back in college. Along with some very talented computer graphic artists to provide the realistic human renderings, and some talented script writers, we developed this system for people who want to make changes in their lives.”

“The number of man-hours required to fill each subscription, along with the equipment costs mandate that we charge a very high price for our special services. Rather than force people to come up with such a large amount of money at once, we amortize it over an extended period. You signed a legally binding contract with us. We provided a service, but you decided to stop paying for it, didn’t you, Mr. McMurray?” The spellbound man nodded. His thoughts were still pretty much his own. “You went so far as to threaten us with blackmail, which was a very bad idea, as I am sure you are finding out.”

“You aren’t the first person to try this tactic. We have a Collections department, whose job it is to write alternate scripts for difficult accounts such as yours. We’ve altered the programming we did for you so that everybody is more or less back to normal. Except in the cases of Melissa, her mother, Jennifer, and Josh. I’ve modified them to suit me.” He paused to allow Tom to realize the degree to which he’d been screwed. Steve... Steve... Where else had Tom heard that name recently?

“You’re probably too dense to realize that I am the new owner of Pony Tails. I bought it last week, and I am sitting in the club at this very moment. Melissa is quite a wonderful piece of ass, and a spectacular smoker. I thank you for raising her sexual consciousness. However, she no longer desires you and your four-inch cock. She’s going to be mine forever.” Tom was angry. How could that little college computer geek take his prime slut away from him? He continued to watch, eyes unblinking, as the geek continued to talk. “But I’ve gone on long enough. I know how much you want to watch the “Battle of the Smoking Babes.” It’ll make your little dick very hard, I guarantee you.” Steve laughed. “So, to make this short, I’m going to tell you how this all ends.”

“Your wife will divorce you, gaining full custody of Josh, and regaining control of her inheritance. You’ll quite happily agree to any and all terms she specifies. She’ll be moving from Bedford Falls and selling the house, which will force you to find a new place to live. I haven’t decided yet if you’ll get any proceeds under the terms of the divorce. Jennifer will come on board here with the company as a financial analyst. Melissa and I will be engaged within the next hour or so, depending on how long it takes her and your wife to get to Pony Tails,” Steve grinned. “After she’s graduated from college, she’ll be joining the technical staff at this company.” A tear fell from Tom’s eye. Oh shit! I’ve really fucked up!

However, Steve wasn’t finished. “Sometime after the divorce is final, your accountant will reveal to the IRS that you’ve been underpaying withholding taxes on your employees, and he will let the Labor Relations board know just how underpaid your workers are. They will seize The Catfish Shack, and I will buy it at auction. Melissa’s mom will become the new head manager.” Tom wanted to beg for mercy, promise he’d pay back everything he owed them, anything! “You’re going to become much less of a lecherous asshole, because the only time you’ll be able to get excited is when you’re watching channel 658. You won’t be able to have an erection unless it’s in front of the TV, and it’s on.” Tom screamed from behind the duct tape. “Now that I’ve told you what’s in store for you, there’s one last thing.” Tom was more than angry at this point. He’d kill himself when he got loose, after killing Jennifer, Josh, Melissa, and the geek on the TV screen first. He’d have the last laugh, because he’d write everything down for the Feds. “As soon as your wife walks through the door and says your name, you’ll forget everything I just told you. I figure you’ve got about eight hours to live with this knowledge.” Tom roared as much as he could and vainly struggled against his bonds.

“Good day, Mr. McMurray. In the future, please remember to honor all contracts that you enter into. Bad things can happen when you don’t. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.”

“Welcome back to Battle of the Smoking Babes! First up is the challenger, Jennifer Bell.” His soon to be ex-wife’s drag and exhale from a More in a long, black holder immediately recaptured Tom’s attention. There had to be some way out of this... Melissa was up next, smoking a Capri 120, and producing amazingly thick trails of smoke!!! From such a skinny cigarette! But Tom needed to think about how to get out of here. He couldn’t reach any of the knots. Maybe he could tip the chair... Jennifer did a slow, nasal exhale. Yes, that’s it! Tip it over and turn away from the tube... Melissa french-inhaled, tilted her head up and blew through pursed, pouting lips. Tip the chair... and... turn... Jennifer finished her More with a double pump and an exhale that took forever. Tom gaped at his wife on the screen... Tip... chair... Melissa sent a series of smoke rings lazily into the air, then sent a stream of smoke through them. Tom’s dick was hard. “We’ll be right back for round two,” said the announcer, “Our Champion has a slight lead.” Tom didn’t even think about changing the channel for the commercial, even if he could have. It was on channel 658. His channel. Tom’s channel. Programming that Tom liked, all the time. There was no need for any other TV channel. He could just leave the remote alone, except to turn the TV on. Tom would always watch this channel from now on.