The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Satyr’s Pipe

Jackson had been invited to an “old time” costume party, celebrating the fashions and trends of past decades, and had in mind a Hugh Hefner-style “playboy” getup. While cruising an old antique shop for inspiration, he spied a fancy pipe. Picking it up to examine it, he discovered that it appeared to be well-smoked and just as well maintained. It was larger than he’d had in mind for his costume, but there was something about the impish face on the bowl that suggested mischief, and he asked the proprietor how much it would cost.

The other man appeared a bit confused. “To be honest, I have no idea,” he confessed. “I just inherited this store about a month ago from my old man and I’m still learning about this stuff. Um, it looks kinda old, in pretty good shape. Made out of some kinda horn, maybe? How does $50 sound?”

Jackson balked. “I could do $40,” he said.

“Sure, works for me.” The salesman went behind his desk to write a receipt. “You smoke pipes, then? Or just a collector?”

“Nah,” Jackson said. “I just need it for one night. Costume party thing.” I probably don’t need to be spending so much on something I’ll only use once, he thought, but maybe Kev (his stoner roommate) will get a kick out of it.

Back in his car, Jackson examined the pipe more closely. The face on the bowl definitely wore a lecherous leer, almost eerie in its craftsmanship. The stem had something engraved in it, in small letters that might have been Greek. He gave it a quick wipe with his shirt before sticking it in his mouth just to see how it looked on him in the rearview mirror.

He looked good. Damn good.

“Hell yeah,” he said, and tweaked his nipple through his shirt. He started to get hard before he realized what he was doing, and quickly came to his senses and put the pipe in the cupholder. “Settle down, man,” he said to himself. “Jesus.” Where had that come from?

On the drive home, while waiting at a light he saw a tobacco shop in a strip mall and got an idea. It would look kinda lame if he just walked around with an unlit pipe as if it were just an accessory. To really get into the glitz and glam aspect of the party, maybe he should learn to smoke it? It wouldn’t hurt to try, he reasoned, and found himself pulling into the parking lot and walking through the door of the shop, his new pipe tucked in his front pocket of his jeans. As he walked, he could feel the stem rubbing lightly against his dick. He liked it.

“What can I do for you?” the man behind the counter asked him. He was tall, stocky, and heavily tattooed with a salt-and-pepper flattop and thick beard to match. He was smoking a huge cigar, filling the shop with a powerful, masculine scent. Jackson’s glance lingered a while on the man and his cigar before he remembered why he had come in.

“Pipe tobacco,” he blurted. “I, uh, I’m new to pipes and don’t really know where to start.”

“No problem!” the gentleman said. “Be happy to help you out.” He led Jackson over to a variety of jars, each with different mixtures, and began to explain their qualities. He recommended that he start with a mild aromatic, while noting that it would probably take some experimenting before Jackson found a favorite. Jackson purchased an ounce, along with some pipe cleaners and a tamper, figuring that would be more than enough for one night, and as he walked back to his car he felt a small bit of sticky wetness in his crotch. God, he hoped that Kevin wouldn’t be home so he could watch some porn and jack off.

He was in luck. He opened the browser to his favorite website and began looking for something that would match his mood. But neither his cock nor his heart seemed to be into it. His mind kept going back to the pipe, and he was just so damn curious... “Fine,” he said to himself. “Let’s see how this goes.”

He fumbled with the tobacco—wow, it smelled great!—and put a few pinches into the bowl, pressing it down with his thumb. He grabbed one of Kevin’s lighters from the coffee table downstairs and returned to his room, looking at himself in the mirror. The pipe looked so good in his jaw, and perhaps it was the thrill of doing something new and just a little taboo, but his cock was rock hard and he disrobed fully.

“Sexy fucker,” he said to his reflection, winking.

He flicked the lighter and sucked on the stem, pulling the flame into the bowl. The tobacco sizzled and writhed as it caught, and plumes of smoke filled Jackson’s mouth and danced slowly through the air. He inhaled, just as if he were sharing a bowl with Kev, and the feeling...

“Oh,” he moaned as he exhaled, “oh, man. Ohh, maaan.”

Jackson was overcome with dizziness and his body began to buzz with sublime pleasure.

He was definitely very horny now, and he got a feeling that the pipe had something to do with it. There was something special about this pipe, he sensed, almost as if it had a mind of its own and it knew what Jackson needed, or perhaps somehow it had imposed this need upon him.

But Jackson was too blissed out to be concerned about the source of his new, foreign urges. His hand found his cock and he began stroking as he pulled more smoke into his mouth and into his lungs. Fuck! He’d never felt this hot, never felt this horny. He knew smoking was addictive, but who’d have guessed it could be so powerfully erotic? He took his hands off his dick to play with his nipples, his head tossed back as he moaned with pleasure. He looked at his reflection again as he exhaled two thick jets of smoke from his nostrils, and almost gasped at how big his engorged penis looked.

Oh yes, there was definitely something special about this pipe! Jackson returned to his keyboard and, instead of his usual fare, searched for videos of big men smoking cigars, like the man at the tobacco shop. He had never even been curious about gay porn before but it was as if his body was possessed and he was now just a passenger down a delightfully dirty road. He stroked and smoked, filling his room with a fragrant haze, filling his mind with images of cigar and pipe daddies and the desire to be used by them, and to be like them.

He didn’t think twice about packing another bowl, and as he hungrily sucked down more smoke he realized that he wanted to suck another man’s cock just as badly. As if to stoke his need, the pipe seemed to shift and morph in his mouth, the stem growing into a phallus, which he slid back and forth through his lips as he churned out thick, creamy clouds of smoke. It was heavenly. “I’m a pipe fucker now,” he slurred, as a ribbon of drool slid down his chin and more precum oozed from his dick, making it wonderfully slick.

A few hours later, Kevin arrived home from his shift to find the house permeated by a pungent, familiar aroma. “The hell...?” He took a few more sniffs and realized it was pipe smoke, just like his uncle used to enjoy—but Jack didn’t smoke! He heard something that sounded like moaning from upstairs, and then his mind began to feel a little fuzzy. Confused and intrigued, he followed his nose. As he slowly climbed the stairs, he began to feel woozy, both light and heavy at the same time, intoxicated by the scent, irresistibly drawn to it. He found himself standing outside Jackson’s room, and the moaning was louder, and he wasn’t sure why but he was starting to feel turned on. He lingered for a moment and knocked. “Jack...?”

“Fucking finally! Get your ass in here, boy!”

He opened the door and was greeted by a wave of smoke, thick and intense. Through the dreamy haze he saw Jackson naked on his bed, puffing on a pipe unlike any he’d ever seen; it was enormous, with a devilish face on the bowl, its wicked eyes practically glowing. The smoke was overpowering, and he couldn’t help but stare at his roommate’s erection; it was almost comically large and livid, intimidating yet inviting. His own cock stood at attention in response. Kevin was stupefied, mesmerized by the smoke and the sight of Jackson with his thickly hairy legs spread wide, slowly stroking his massive cock.

Jackson sensed that the pipe had given him hypnotic power over his pal. “You like what you see?” He teased, smiling around the stem as smoke curled around his face. Kevin nodded dumbly, his crotch tented and pulsing with desire. “Strip and get over here,” he commanded, and Kevin tore off his shirt and undid his zipper, his dick bobbing as he stepped out of the legs of his pants. He climbed into the bed, eager to comply with Jackson’s order. He didn’t even have the mind to question what has happened to his roommate, what was happening to him. He only wanted this, needed this.

“I dunno what it is about this pipe, if it’s magic or a curse or what but I fucking love it,” Jackson purred. “You love it too, don’t you?”

Kevin nodded, rapt. “Yes,” he said thickly, captivated by the smoky spell. Jackson took a long draw off the pipe and pulled Kevin into him, locking mouths, passing the smoke to him as their tongues wrestled. When he broke off the kiss, Kevin exhaled a stream of smoke and his eyes rolled back in pleasure. “Holy fuck,” he murmured, as his dick pulsed and seemed to enlarge in Jackson’s hand as he stroked it. He’d never felt so helpless, so wonderfully powerless. Jackson grinned and blew another thick cloud into Kevin’s face, eliciting a hungry whimper from his sudden slave.

“Yeah, Kev, that’s right, just give in. Surrender to the smoke, surrender to me. Feels so good to let go, let it all go. I’ve already nutted like three times since I started but goddamn I gotta have your ass, boy. You want Daddy to fuck you with this big fucking cock while I smoke?”

“Please, Daddy,” Kevin begged, while another part of him screamed silently: FUCK NO WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

“Good boy, I thought so. First I want you to suck my dick like the smoke pig you are.”

Kevin went down on Jackson without reservation, licking the veiny shaft and bulbous head, relishing the taste of Jackson’s precum and the musky scent of his balls. The flavor was unlike anything he’d ever experienced before, a lovely mild saltiness that only fed his appetite.

Jackson puffed cloud after sweet cloud around Kevin’s bobbing head. “Yeah, boy, you love sucking cock. Fuck yeah, that’s a good cocksucker.”

Yes, Kevin now loved sucking cock. He loved the fullness and firmness of another man’s hard dick in his mouth. He loved the smell of a man’s crotch sweat mixed with smoke, loved the feel of Jackson’s hand against the back of his head, stroking his hair, telling him what a good faggot he was, promising to fuck him silly.

“Damn,” Jackson said. “This bowl’s about done and I’m almost out of tobacco.” Then he got an idea. “Go get your shit,” he ordered, and Kevin stumbled from the room in a daze to retrieve his stash of bud. He handed the pipe to Kevin upon his return, who had to handle it gingerly because it was still hot, and he got to work filling the bowl with sticky, green nuggets.

“I wonder what’ll happen,” Jackson said mischieviously. “You want the first hit?”

Kevin nodded eagerly. Jackson flicked the lighter and held it to the bowl while Kevin sucked. Kevin’s eyes bulged as the pipe almost seemed to pump him full of smoke, and finally he had to turn away as he expelled a gigantic, skunky cloud that hung opaque in the air for several moments. He coughed and wheezed, “Fuuuuck!” He collapsed on the bed, as his mind felt enveloped in a warm, cozy blanket, his body floating, his dick throbbing and tingling with the powerful high, intensified by the strange magic of the pipe.

Jack took a hit and experienced a similar effect. “Goddamn,” he giggled. “This fucking pipe!” He lay down beside Kevin and the two kissed and enjoyed the sensation of their bodies against each other for several minutes, hard cocks dueling and leaking. Finally Jackson flipped Kevin over and climbed on top of him. “I’m gonna eat that pussy,” he whispered in his ear, and then he slid down and faced Kevin’s buttocks. He spread the cheeks apart to expose Kevin’s hairy, pink asshole, and began to kiss and lick, lap and nibble around it, as if he had done this a thousand years and knew exactly what the boy wanted. Kevin took another hit off the pipe, which almost seemed to grow into a cock to fill his mouth, and he moaned weakly as he was pleasured both front and back. His moans turned to gasps as Jackson began to probe with his fingers. “Someone’s real relaxed,” Jackson said, easily sliding in a second finger and then a third, toying with Kevin’s prostate. Kevin could only writhe and exclaim, “Oh! Oh! Feels so.. oh! Yes, Daddy! Oh!”

Jackson paused to take the pipe from Kevin’s mouth, fill it with the last of the tobacco, and light it.

“I’m gonna take that ass, boy,” he said. “But only if you beg.”

“Fuck yes, please!” Kevin cried, flying high and eager to be fucked by his master. “Smoke and fuck me! I need Daddy’s cock—OHHH!” Jackson slid his huge, hard dick inside Kevin’s hot, juicy hole. Kevin winced and his asshole tightened, but Jackson was relentless and soon Kevin gave in, let the pleasure of penis overtake him as Jackson thrusted and churned out thick clouds of smoke that blanketed them both in an ecstatic fog. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck yes, FUCK YES!”

“FUCK YEAH!” Jackson growled, feeling powerful but also needy. He needed this, his dick needed this. The last vestiges of his previous self intuited beyond doubt that the pipe needed this too, for it had an agenda of its own. Crafted from the horn of the last satyr, its purpose was to tempt and corrupt men into servitude of masculine, pagan desire. It would ruin its owner, remaking him into a being of pure lust. Jackson knew that if he came now, if he gave in, there was no going back. Soon he and Kevin would be bringing others into the fold; acquaintances and strangers alike would be warped and transformed, ensorcelled by the need for smoke, ensnared by sexual pleasure and enslaved to the perverted demands of their penile god.

The realization was horrifying and exciting. For his own sake, for the sake of everyone around him, he should stop. But he couldn’t stop. The pipe controlled his dick now, and his dick controlled him. As if sensing Jackson’s futile attempt to resist, the pipe sent a huge blast of smoke straight into his lungs, and the effect was immediate. Jackson grunted and spasmed for several seconds as he shot his load deep into Kevin’s guts, causing Kevin to shudder and orgasm without even touching himself.

As the two men slowly came back to earth, they looked at each other, implicitly understanding their new relationship and purpose.

“So what now?” Kevin asked.

Jackson looked at his watch. “We’ve got a party to go to,” he said, smiling lewdly, “and we need to stop by the tobacco shop before they close. I think the guy working there today will be glad we did.”