The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks

Chapter 3

On Saturday Roxanne slept in only waking up somewhere around noon. The cleaning up yesterday had kind of ruined her mood but then tonight she had dreamed about Chad which put her right back on the pink cloud she had been on after the club. She walked into the kitchen humming not even caring that Savannah had put her feet up on the table once more. While Roxanne was still just wearing her nightie, Savannah looked ready to head out, well at least to her standards Roxanne couldn’t imagine anyone going out in the teal coloured tights, navy blue skater skirt and white crop top the full figured black girl was wearing. Not that she particularly cared anyway.

Roxanne prepared herself an egg for breakfast along with some toast bread before taking place in her usual spot at the table. In front of her to the side of Savannahs feet was a dirty plate which probably had carried the girls’ lunch before. She just rolled her eyes thinking about how she had cleaned up only yesterday. Something which Savannah didn’t even seem to notice, god that girl was a nightmare.

As she ate it didn’t take long for her eyes to drift towards Savannahs soles again. While she was staring she wondered why a girl with that figure would ever want to drag attention to her legs by wearing such bold coloured tights. Why anyone would wear tights like that for that matter, she guessed clothes were just another way for her roommate to be obnoxious.

This time Savannahs feet at least appeared to be clean and they didn’t smell yet either which was a huge relief for Roxanne who didn’t even think about scolding her roommate for putting up her feet while she ate. Suddenly the meaty sole covered in bright opaque teal nylon started waving wildly in front of Roxanne who just kept staring until her roommate’s gleeful voice snapped her out of it. “Roxy, Roxyyyyyy. Roxy! Ah finally I got your attention sorry to snap you out of your intense adoration of my feet you seemed to like so much. Anyway, what I wanted to ask. Do you know where all my stuff went? I mean you might have noticed that there were some of my clothes laying on the couch, but they seemed to have vanished. I was wondering if you had something to do with that, you know with the way you have been admiring my feet lately I thought you might have snuck a pair of my socks off to your room.” Savannah asked with a big smirk on her face.

Roxanne on the other hand sat at the table speechless and shocked, how could her roommate even think she did something like that? That she liked her feet? This was all incomprehensible to the girl who needed a minute to even find words. Her face became bright red with equal amounts of shame and anger, anger at the nerve of that stupid fat bitch. Roxanne was done being nice as she burst out screaming “You are un-fucking believable. How dare you even assume something so outrageous? Just so you know your feet are ugly and gross not to mention how badly they stink. I have had enough of all the messes you leave around here, news flash. You aren’t the only one who has to live in this dorm. I cleaned up just this once and I expect you to keep it clean. As to where your stuff is, it is all in the laundry basket where it belongs.”

Savannahs eyes narrowed, “so you claim that my feet stink and are disgusting huh? You are the one who has been perving over them whenever they come into view you are just a little foot perv and scared to admit it, either way one day you will have to admit to your true nature Roxy and when that day comes be sure I’ll be there to rub it in” she stated firmly before getting on her feet and shoving them in a pair of worn out white sneakers.

“Anyway, I need to go now before you make me late for my shopping trip with friends so bye bye Roxy, you little foot perv” she carried on in a vicious tone

“Fuck-off!” Roxanne screamed towards her roommate as she headed out the door and like that she was left pissed and alone. Her anger slowly subsided while she finished what was left of her breakfast before clearing the table of her own plate and the plate Savannah had used cause obviously her roommate wouldn’t care to do it later.

Right after her brunch Roxanne got dressed in her workout outfit, a pair of purple leggings, a white sports bra, white ankle socks and her purple running shoes. She still felt pissed and a good long run would definitely be the perfect way to destress her. At least this way she could channel all that negative energy into something positive. Not only would it help to work off her anger it would also build her stamina and be great training for the competition that would start later in the semester.

Savannah in turn felt quite pissed as well, how dare that bitch or a Roxanne call her feet ugly and gross? Not only that but she had also declared that she stunk? Oh, she would be so sorry about all of that, soon she would become very intimate with Savannahs feet at their worst the Black girl thought smiling to herself. She had wanted nothing more than to teach her right then and there, but she still didn’t have enough material against the girl to really blackmail her. Sure she had a couple of pics of the girl looking at her feet but those didn’t prove anything. Anyone could argue that her eyes just happened to pass by or that she wasn’t looking at her feet but at a phone on the table or something.

No she needed to be patient, thing is Savannah didn’t have patience but showing restraint now would all be worth it in time. Going for the socks again hadn’t been an option either due to the waiting time. She might have not been able to do anything this morning but tomorrow first thing in the morning she would start her revenge. She knew just what to say to get everything she needed to really start taking control over her perfect roommate. Today she would just spend all day and evening out with her girlfriends to make the wait bearable.

Roxanne was having a great run she was well on her way to break her personal record on the 10 miles but then she spotted Chad who was out for a run as well. They ran together for about another mile, slightly slower so they could casually chat while. Just like that all Roxanne’s troubles were forgotten. Especially when Chad took her hand asking if she wanted to join him for a smoothie once they were done, something she immediately agreed with. It seemed like the butterflies had never left her stomach as she finished the last mile without even noticing how much her muscles were burning.

At the juice bar the newly found couple could only be described as sickeningly sweet, the way they held hands, exchanged kisses and were totally obvious to the outside world. They were so consumed by each other that she didn’t even notice Savannah walking by with her loud group of friends. Savannah was kind of surprised to see her roommate here but instead of interrupting she just walked by with a sinister smile. She didn’t know Roxy had a boyfriend but now she did she certainly planned to use this info to her advantage. She could already envision how he would be a perfect tool to put pressure on poor Roxy.

After some more making out with Chad and eventually even grabbing dinner together it was quite late in the evening when she arrived back at the dorm. The place was still just as clean as when she had left after her brunch which probably meant that Savannah had been out all day and still was. Still feeling tired from her short night Roxanne decided to just grab a shower and head to bed, after a false start today had ended up being great and unlike yesterday there was nothing to ruin it for her as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later Savannah came home as well, she had had a great day and an even better one to look forward to tomorrow, every quiet moment her mind had wandered to what she would do with Roxanne tomorrow morning and it never failed to bring a smile to her pudgy face. Before she nodded off to sleep she masturbated trough her panties growing wetter and wetter as she imagined Roxanne having to pick them up tomorrow, she would gleefully leave them behind for her to find after which the previous commands would do the rest. It would only be better with what she planned to add tomorrow.