The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A battle of wits between castle apprentices ensues in old-time Chrystal Heights.

* * *

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

Note—This was an entry in KhakiAchilles’s June 2019 contest ‘Controlling Kingdoms’.

Scant Knowledge

“Phoebe! Fire and flame, girl! What is your misfunction?!”

I jumped to my feet, heart thumping. “Master?”

I turned and there stood my master, Tyfast the Mage. He was six and a half feet of unbridled rage at that moment, his long, pointed beard bristling. His beard always moved in a manner punctuating whatever he said, even if it was just an observation about the weather.

“I asked you the state of your misfunction, you silly girl! What were you thinking when you put away my ingredients last night?!”

“I- I put them away as always, master!” I stammered, my words tumbling over each other. Tyfast was not one to anger and right now he was really angry.

“Really?” he said, his tone dripping with sarcasm. “You put them away as always?”

“Y-yes!” I said.

“Really?” he said again. “If that’s the case, apprentice, then why don’t you explain to me WHY YOU CAN’T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EYE OF NEWT AND FROG EYES? OR BETWEEN SAGE AND MISCUS MOSS?

“What?!” I said. “But…but I do know the difference, master! Honest!”

“And putting absinthe in the cinchona bowl? The lichen with the plumeria? The poppy seeds with the pinto beans?! Fire and flame, you stupid girl! Just what were you thinking? You could have turned a calming agent into a dose of instant death!”

“But…” I said, at a loss. “But…but I did put everything back where it belonged, master! I’m sure of—“

“Silence!” bellowed Tyfast. “This is what comes of taking a stupid girl as an apprentice! You consider yourself to be so intelligent, and yet you are unable to tell the difference between even basic spell components, you ditzy burke!”

I opened my mouth to reply, but changed my mind. This was no time to take chances.

Tyfast glared at me again, then reached out and grabbed a small round bottle half-filled with fluid. It was a clear base, meant to be a foundation to mix with other ingredients to form an actual functioning potion. It would have no effect on someone by itself. But Tyfast stared at me, then turned and spoke a phrase I was unable to hear.

Nothing happened for a moment. Then the color of the fluid changed from clear to light pink. Tyfast spoke another phrase and the potion turned even more pink.

Satisfied, Tyfast stepped forward and slammed the potion down on the table.

“Drink that!” he said.

I looked at the potion dubiously. “I…uhh, master, I’m really really sorry, okay? I’d really prefer n—“

“DRINK IT!” he roared.

I flinched. There was no avoiding my punishment. I picked up the potion and, hoping for the best, swallowed it in one motion, shuddering as the pink viscous fluid went down my throat. I set the empty potion bottle on the table.

Tyfast inspected the bottle, then grunted. “If you’re going to act like a stupid bubble-headed girl, then you can at least look the part. Now you will get your rounded little bottom over to my work area and you will put every single ingredient exactly where it belongs. And if I find even one ingredient out of place, you will find yourself collared and assigned to the palace harem. Do I make myself clear?”

I wasn’t sure what he meant by ‘look the part’, but I wasn’t going to risk another explosion. I bit my lower lip and nodded.

Tyfast gave me one more glare, then turned and stalked out.

I exhaled, nearly wetting myself from sudden stark relief. Tyfast had a terrible temper and he did not hesitate to act on it. I had the feeling I had gotten off lucky. But I knew who wasn’t going to get off lucky.

Velanna.

* * *

I went back to Tyfast’s work area and began arranging his ingredients into their proper places. And while I was doing that, it became apparent what Tyfast had meant when he threatened to make me ‘look the part’.

When I began re-arranging the ingredients, my hair barely touched the shoulders of my robes. As I continued working, however, my hair soon extended to the middle of my back. By the time I finished my task, my hair had lengthened just past the belt of my robes.

Besides being longer, however, my normally chestnut brown hair had lightened until it was now a golden blonde waterfall down my back. But even that wasn’t the worst of it. The most embarrassing effect of the potion had taken longer to develop, but it was even more substantial than the golden blonde mass of hair on my head.

The most embarrassing effect was my breasts.

I was not normally endowed with overly-bountiful breasts, and I preferred it that way. I was apprentice to the most powerful mage in the kingdom, not some tavern dancing girl. My intelligence was my measuring stick, not my tits, which was as it should be. But thanks to Tyfast’s potion, I now possessed huge, firm melons in place of my normal-sized breasts.

Huge, highly-sensitive melons.

I gasped as I moved from place-to-place, trying to keep my heavy tits from moving. Because I hadn’t possessed massive breasts when I left my chambers earlier, I hadn’t put on haberdashery which functioned to contain such masses. They were somewhat contained because they were stretching out the front of my robes, but that same snugness served to display my huge chest. And the breathless sensitivity of my newly-acquired endowments caused an overt hardening of my nipples, a display obvious to even the most casual of glances.

I sighed. Trying to convince anyone there was a brain under this mass of blonde curls and big boobs would be a lost cause.

I was so going to kill Velanna.

* * *

Several hours later I was finally finished. I had taken full inventory of Tyfast’s supplies and placed all ingredients where they were supposed to go. Tyfast had inspected the finished product himself before grunting, the closest he was going to get to saying it was correct.

Free of my duties, I made a beeline toward the library. I was going to wring Velanna’s skinny neck! Mingan the Librarian would need a new apprentice tomorrow, because Velanna was going to be looking for a new neck.

Unfortunately I was so distracted thinking about Velanna that I managed to run directly into two men having a conversation in the hallway. And of course my luck being what it was today, both men were high-ranking nobles.

Earl Tessor turned toward me. “In a hurry, are we?”

I blushed and curtsied. “I beg your pardon, my lord. Please forgive my clumsiness.”

Tessor’s eyes locked onto my breasts. “It is of no moment, young lady,” he said. “Navigation must surely be a challenge when transporting such impressive cargo.”

I blushed, teeth clenched. “I thank you for understanding, my lord.”

The other man, whom I recognized to be Stephan, Arbiter and right hand to King Maxmillian, said, “Fire and flame, Tessor, leave the poor girl be. It was an accident.”

Tessor laughed. “She is no young girl, Stephan. It surely takes time to grow them that big. How old are you, young lady?”

Still in the act of curtsying, I said, “I am twenty-one, my lord.”

“See, Stephan?” said Tessor. “Hardly a girl.”

Stephan gave a dry chuckle. “Less than a third your age, Tessor.”

His eyes still locked on my chest, Tessor said, “I’m old, Stephan. Not dead.”

Stephan laughed and said, “Go on about your duties, girl.”

I said, “Thank you, Sir Arbiter.” Then I rose from my curtsy and, still blushing, jiggled helplessly past them and continued on my way.

It was late as I approached the library- intentionally so, as I wanted to avoid Mingan altogether- but unfortunately the librarian happened to be leaving the library chamber just as I arrived. Caught flat-footed, I had no chance to duck out of sight.

Mingan the Librarian and my master Tyfast the Mage were long-time rivals and being in one camp usually meant complete exclusion from the other. Meaning Tyfast’s apprentice would need to produce a really good reason for entering the library and wringing the neck of the librarian’s apprentice would almost assuredly not qualify.

“You,” Mingan said with a sniff. “What do you want? Is Tyfast so embarrassed to be seen in the lowly library that he’s sending his apprentice in his stead?”

I sighed. “No, Sir Librarian,” I said. “I come of my own volition. I wanted to review some maps for the purpose of finding certain herbs and plants.”

“Just like Tyfast,” said Mingan, stroking his white beard. “Just like that alleged mage to send out his apprentice without a clue. Just like him! At least he had the decency to send a nicely-endowed apprentice to do his bidding.”

“Yes, Sir Librarian,” I said, blushing again. “May I enter the library?”

Mingan snorted, but finally said, “Fine. See my apprentice Velanna. She’ll get what you need.”

“Thank you, Sir Librarian,” I said.

Mingan left and I entered the library. I wandered amongst the books and scrolls until I finally found what I was looking for in the back.

“You!” I said.

The thin raven-haired girl looked up. Velanna was only a year or two older than me, but her malicious smiles were capable of making her look younger, while her natural cynical nature could make her look older.

“Well, hello, Phoebe,” she said, laughing as her eyes took in my hair and chest. “Just look at you! My goodness! That is perfect for you! You’ve never looked closer to your true self!”

I looked at Velanna through narrowed eyes. “You’re not funny, wench,” I said. “Your little game with my master’s ingredients got me in a great deal of trouble.”

“Good,” she said. “He should have done worse. Did you think I’d forgotten about your stupid tonic prank?”

I affected an innocent expression. “Whatever do you mean, Velanna?”

Velanna glared at me. “You know damn well what I mean,” she said. “That tonic you slipped into my wine left me with no control for three days. THREE DAYS! Mingan wouldn’t let me leave the library for the jakes and I ended up waddling around here in baby naps stuffed with moss! Grrrrrrr!”

I tried to control myself, but I failed. I began laughing.

Velanna resumed putting away scrolls. “Yeah, real funny,” she said. “I’ve had baby rash for days now. I still can’t walk right.”

I laughed again and said, “Well, I only did that because of that stupid little goblin you summoned to keep stealing my footwear.”

Velanna gave me a smirk. “You were adorable wandering around barefoot like a chained harem girl. Although this look does an even better job of bringing out the inner you.”

“Real funny, Velanna!” I said. “You are so going to get it. I mean it.”

Velanna laughed. “Oh, I don’t think so, Phoebe. In fact, I think you should just accept your changes.”

“That’s not going to happen, Velanna,” I said. “Tyfast will fix me sooner or later and then you’ll get yours.”

Velanna put away another scroll. “Really, Phoebe?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Really.”

Velanna put the last scroll away, then turned and looked directly at me. “Oh, come now, girl. I think you need to embrace your inner tavern slut, Phoebe.”

I blinked as Velanna’s suggestion sifted in, her words soft but firm, a key unlocking doors in my mind. The library was a quiet place at this time, but a soft drum sounded in my head, a strong beat, an implacable rhythm.

The drum beat in my mind mirrored my heartbeat and my hips began moving of their own accord. A slight wriggle, a slight writhe. A moment later my shoes were kicked off and my bare feet were pattering the ground.

I moaned lightly, my nipples hard as my body wriggled to the beat of the unheard music. My robes were too restricting, so I discarded them, allowing my body to move, to writhe, to twirl in erotic release. Naked, my bare feet tapping a beat on the floor, hips rolling as I moved to and fro, erotic heat on display. Arms up, breasts impossibly full, jiggling in rhythm to my motion.

I continued my erotic dance, unrestrained by clothing, bountiful breasts bouncing, hair streaming behind me, moving like a nymph as my naked body-

Naked body…?!

I suddenly squealed and crossed an arm over my full breasts and another arm across my hips, trying to cover everything at once.

“You wench!” I screamed. “You…you…you snuck a trigger word into my mind!”

Velanna was too busy laughing to answer me, but she didn’t have to. Her laughter said it all.

“You are so dead!” I said, glancing around for my robes and footwear.

Velanna said, “Looking for something?”

I looked over at Velanna. She was sitting on a chair, my robes on her lap.

“Give me my robes.”

“Why?” said Velanna. “I think you look charming as you are.”

“I mean it, Velanna!”

“Oooooo, I’m scared.”

“I’m serious, Velanna! Give me my clothes!”

Velanna smiled. “Fine,” she said. “If you want them so badly, come and get them.”

I glared at Velanna, then stomped toward her, my bare feet thumping the wood floor.

“Now now, Phoebe,” she said. “Temper temper.”

“I’ll temper you, you wench,” I said, snatching my robes off her lap.

“You should calm down,” she said, “and then taste the fruit of the vine, Phoebe.”

I opened my mouth to retort, but as her words filled my mind, I suddenly realized that Phoebe smelled like cut wildflowers. I paused for a moment, eyes closed, letting her sweet fragrance fill my lungs.

“Mmmmmm,” said Velanna, cooing at me. “You like that, don’t you?”

I leaned forward, my face practically in her cleavage, taking in her sweet aroma. My knees felt weak, but that didn’t matter, because a moment later Velanna’s hands were pressing on my shoulders, pushing me down onto my bare knees.

“That’s a good girl, Phoebe,” said Velanna. “It’s like a sweet perfume, isn’t it?”

Even though I was kneeling, I was still leaning forward, my hands on Velanna’s bare thighs. In the back of my mind it occurred to me that I should have found it strange that Velanna had pulled her tunic up to her waist, leaving her bottom half bare, but that wasn’t important. In fact, it was good that she had done that because now I could tell where the lovely woodland scent was coming from.

“Go ahead and taste it, Phoebe,” said Velanna. “Taste the fruit of the vine.”

I couldn’t help myself. I leaned forward and ran my tongue through Velanna’s slit. She moaned, but I moaned louder. She tasted of berries, sweet berries with sweet juice, the kind I could eat all day long. I licked her wet slit again, and then again.

And then I went to work on that sweet, sweet juice.

I licked and licked, my tongue savoring the berry taste, her scent making me crazy wet and squirmy. Her berry juices were smeared across my cheeks and covering my chin as I worked every inch of her berry juice. My heavy breasts jiggled, sending ripples of pleasure through my belly as I licked her again and again.

For long minutes there was only the sounds of my lapping and Velanna’s moans of pleasure echoing in the library chamber. Finally she suddenly reached out, cupped the back of my head with her hand and pressed her sex fully against my face as she exploded in a wet climax. Her release triggered mine and suddenly I was moaning into her pussy, shuddering helplessly as pleasure radiating throughout my body again and again.

It seemed to go on forever, but Velanna finally fell back into her chair, breathless, and I collapsed against her, my mass of hair resting on her lap.

And then my vision suddenly cleared.

My eyes widened and I leaped to my feet, cheeks flaming. “You…you wench! You…you…you…!”

Velanna lazily opened her eyes. “Mmmmmmmmm,” she said. “You really know how to please with that soft mouth, Phoebe. Yummmmm.”

I scrambled into my robes, nearly breaking my neck several times. I tried to wipe Velanna’s juices from my face, but no matter what I did, I could still smell her. Panic-stricken with embarrassment, I ran for the door.

“Hey, Phoebe,” said Velanna, laughing as I ran out the door, “you forgot your footwear.”

* * *

I didn’t go anywhere near the library for a week after that and I stayed away from anyplace that I thought there could be even a slight chance of me running into Velanna.

Every time I thought about that night, my face turned bright red. She had made me dance naked and lick her to a pleasure climax! My cheeks burned with embarrassment.

I could barely focus on my duties. And Tyfast’s punishments didn’t help. My breasts were exceedingly sensitive and the slightest touch or graze would make me gasp as pleasure shot through my belly. Tyfast, of course, enjoyed my surprised squeals and made no effort to fix my embarrassing condition.

After several days, though, I finally began to recover. And then I began to plot my revenge. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized what the proper revenge would be.

With a smile, I began preparing my offensive.

* * *

A few days later, I heard that Mingan the Librarian would be away from the palace for the day. It was time to make my move.

“Hello, Velanna,” I said, entering the library with carefully controlled movements, my stride smooth, my steps gentle.

“Hello, Phoebe,” said Velanna, suspicion plainly written on her face. “What’s wrong with you? You look like you got hit by a bolt of lightning. Your skin is taut, your eyes twitching and your hair is sticking out all over the place.”

I said, “There’s a good reason for that.”

Velanna flashed one of her malicious smiles. “You got in trouble with Tyfast again, didn’t you? Well, you can’t blame me for this one. I had nothing to do with it.”

I was breathing carefully now, evenly. “No, it has nothing to do with Tyfast. Look, I’ll try to explain this using simple words so even you can understand.”

Velanna rolled her eyes. “Very funny, Phoebe.”

I said, “I’m an apprentice and I’m not yet allowed to cast any real spells yet. I can light a candle or cast a cantrip or two, but I’m not allowed to work with anything powerful yet. Are you with me?”

“Oh, yes,” said Velanna. “Breathlessly.”

I shifted carefully, not laying my hands on anything. “Now scrolls, of course, can hold spells. Powerful spells, if the scroll paper is properly prepared, of course.”

“No kidding,” said Velanna. “I’m a librarian’s apprentice. I think I know how to use a scroll, sweetie.”

“I know you do,” I said. “Just give me a minute. You’ll see where I’m going with this. Now normally when you use a scroll to cast a spell, you read the spell directly from the scroll and the spell power transfers from the words to the object or person the spell is directed at.”

Velanna nodded. “Yeah, I know. So?”

“The problem with scrolls, however, is two-fold,” I said. “They’re clunky, for one, since the spell isn’t released until you’ve finished reading the scroll. You can be stopped in many ways before you ever get to use the spell. And once it’s activated, the spell dissipates once broken, which means a wasted spell.”

Velanna said, “Bored now. Are you almost done?”

“Yes,” I said. “The other problem with a scroll is that it’s a visual alerting one’s opponent that you’re about to take action. For instance, had I walked into the library with a scroll in hand, what would your reaction have been?”

Velanna started to speak, but I waved it off. “Rhetorical question, Velanna. You would have gone into instant self-defense mode. Because you could see the scroll.”

Velanna rolled her eyes. “I have work to do. Is there a point to this?”

“Yes,” I said. “The point is this. Although I’m not allowed to learn spells yet and trying to use a scroll against you would have been a useless endeavor, I have learned how to pre-cast a scroll, but direct its power into me, allowing me to store the power until it’s time to direct it.”

By the time Velanna had processed my words, it was too late. I released the power I had been struggling to contain within myself and directed the entirety of the spell at Velanna.

Her eyes widened and she tried to backpedal, but it was too late. The spell discharge caught her perfectly.

She gasped, mouth open, eyes blinking as she waited for the inevitable effect, whatever it may be.

Nothing happened.

Velanna laughed. “That’s it?” she said. “All that buildup for that?”

“Not quite,” I said. Then I whistled.

A young muscular man barely out of his teens walked in and stood next to me. He was followed by another young man, shorter than he, but also with a deft solidness about him.

Velanna looked confused. “You brought friends?” she said. “Why? Were you planning to beat on me or something?”

I laughed. “A beating? Don’t be ridiculous. The tall fellow next to me is Barclak. He’s the blacksmith’s apprentice. The other fellow is Durnal. He’s a stablehand. I asked these two fine gentlemen to join us today because they have been helpful to me at various times and I felt it high time that I repaid their kindness.”

Velanna said, “The point already, Phoebe.”

“Fine,” I said. “You were just hit with an oral compulsion spell. I brought these two gentlemen in to enjoy the benefits. I don’t care how much you prefer women, sweetie. For the next hour or two, you’re going to be a helpless cocksucker.”

Velanna’s eyes widened, but it was already too late. The sight, the smell of Barclak and Durnal had already reached Velanna. She tried to resist it and managed to do so for nearly ten seconds, but then she was on her knees, her hands desperately scrambling to free Barclak’s cock from his pants. Moments later, Velanna’s lips were wrapped firmly around the man’s cock as her warm, wet mouth began working his shaft.

I watched for a while, watching Velanna’s cheeks redden as the large blacksmith’s apprentice let out a roar and filled her mouth with copious amounts of seed. She tried to catch her breath, but Durnal had already stepped forward. His masculine smell overwhelmed Velanna and she immediately took his cock into her mouth.

Satisfied the spell was working as I had intended, I walked back into the hall. Several young men of various trades stood there. Helpers from the kitchen, the stables, pages…even a squire or two.

I said, “The fire’s been lit, gentlemen. Enjoy.”

I chuckled as I walked away. Velanna was going to be a busy girl for the next two hours.

* * *

When I returned to the library a few hours later, I was greeted by a sight that made my heart leap with joy.

Velanna was leaning back in a chair, her hand on her belly. Although she was normally very thin, her belly was actually swelled from the amount of seed she had swallowed. She was breathing through her mouth.

“My goodness,” I said. “You’re actually green, Velanna. I don’t think it suits you.”

Velanna’s looked at me. Her eyes were glazed. She opened her mouth to make a retort, but instead she inadvertently belched. She clapped her hand to her mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I was wrong a minute ago. Now you’re actually green.”

I reached out and patted her cheek, then turned to leave the library.

And ran directly into Mingar the Librarian.

“Sir Librarian!” I said, surprised. “You’re…you’re back early!”

Mingar glared at me. “Yes, girl, I came early,” he said. “And judging by the condition of my apprentice, so did every man in the palace.”

* * *

Tyfast and Mingar had been talking together in Tyfast’s study for over an hour, too far away for us to hear more than momentary snatches of their conversation.

Velanna and I sat next to each other, not daring to speak. We held hands as we waited for our masters to finish determining our fate.

At last they exited the study. They each held a glass of brandy in their hands and appeared to be speaking in an almost friendly manner.

They finally reached our table. Velanna and I rose to our feet. We continued holding hands.

Tyfast said, “So, apprentice, am I to understand that you mis-used and abused various resources from my laboratory?”

I bit my lower lip. “Well, master, all I really did was—“

“ALL YOU DID WAS WHAT?”

I jumped. “I mean, yes, master, I completely misused resources!”

Mingar said, “And you, Velanna. Am I to understand you used various arcane resources from the library for your own personal reasons?”

“I…Well, master, I didn’t really…I mean…”

“YOU MEAN WHAT?”

Velanna squeaked and jumped even higher than I did. “I mean yes, master, I mis-used library resources!”

Then Tyfast and Mingar went off on us. They knew everything we had done, even things we hadn’t confessed to. They carried on for the next hour, tearing new orifices in ways we hadn’t known existed.

“…and furthermore, you had the audacity to justify your behavior based upon your stupid, stupid egos!” bellowed Tyfast. “Well, Mingar and I may not see a lot of things eye-to-eye, but there is one thing we absolutely agree upon, and that is your actions during this entire episode have been completely out of line. To summarize, apprentices, we are not amused.”

Tyfast then turned to Mingar. “So we’re agreed then?”

Mingar said, “Oh, yes, yes indeed, yes. Your suggestion is quite capital.”

Tyfast said, “As is yours, good sir.”

Mingar said, “Excellent. After you, good sir.”

Tyfast nodded and grabbed two nearby round potion bottles filled with base fluid. Then he turned to us and said, “The good librarian here is going to convince you two idiots how important it is for you to embrace your inner tavern sluts. But first…”

He slammed the potion bottles onto the table, one in front of Velanna and one in front of me. Both were now filled with bright pink fluid.

“…DRINK THAT!”

THE END