The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is intended for adults. Feedback—both praise and criticism—is always encouraged.

Scarlet Pussy pt 2.

By

Michellelovesto

As he walked out of her house, Jay considered confessing to Debra about his silly little crush; but he was sure she wouldn’t exactly get a big kick out of it.

Instead Jay rushed out the door, car keys in hand, thrilled to have an excuse to leave. The errand would give him time to sort things out and the fresh air would hopefully get his libido out of hyperdrive.

He had seen Felicia Morris for the first time several months before. She had been lying on a towel in her back yard, stretched out in hedonistic oblivion. Little was left to his imagination as he took in the image of her in the tiny red bikini, skin gleaming with a light sweat and suntan oil.

Her body had a perfection to it. There was more than one female body type that he enjoyed; he was a guy after all, but she made him think of a work of art. Her breasts were small but firm; her stomach was flat but feminine; her hips flared without going too far; and when she rolled over, her ass was round without being fat. She was the type of woman that was meant to be painted, sculpted, drawn, etched, and photographed.

He had been so wrapped up in his voyeurism that he hadn’t been aware of his girlfriend walking up behind him until he heard her voice immediately behind him.

“Caught ya. She’s quite the hottie, huh?” Debra was clearly aiming to sound amused, but he could tell she was secretly pissed and on the brink of an explosion. He knew there was no acceptable way to answer her question, but he firmly believed in the motto: “Never let ‘em see ya sweat”. Fuck it! It was time for the truth, or his edited version of it.

He turned around and grinned at her, doing his best imitation of nothing to hide. “Yes, she’s hot all right, but I was staring mostly because I’d pictured her a different way. You’d made her out to be an old hag or something.”

“Old hag? Why?” Debra had a habit of twisting her mouth in an odd manner and narrowing her eyes when she was judging something or someone.

He gave a shrug. “All you really said was that you had a neighbor with a million birdfeeders. I pictured a lonely old lady who fed all the neighborhood strays.”

“If there is one thing Felicia is not, it’s lonely. So you like what you see, hmmm?”

“I would be a liar if I said I didn’t, but you’re still sexier!”

“Give me a break!” He noticed she was trying to fight a smile.

He pulled her closer to him, up against his erection. She didn’t need to know that she was not the original cause of it. “Really. Feel what you do to me?”

She moved closer, nuzzling this neck, and he felt like he had dodged a bullet. Never let ‘em see ya sweat!

As they made love he found himself thinking of the beautiful neighbor but chalked it up to the stimulating visual she had provided. As he orgasmed he imagined the two women together. He knew it wasn’t original, and that it would never really happen, but it was just right.

He was not about to confess his fantasy to Debra. In fact, he never alluded to the woman next door in any way, shape, or form. It was just better that way.

Jay caught tantalizing glimpses of Felicia now and again, and she occasionally popped into his fantasies, but he didn’t give her too much thought. What was the point? He loved Debra, and even if he actually had a chance with Felicia he would never jeopardize his relationship with Deb.

At least he didn’t think he would jeopardize what he had with her, until he looked over and saw Felicia walking through the door earlier that night. She was wearing a completely ridiculous outfit that made her look like she was the star of an x-rated version of Happy Days, but she was the hottest woman he had ever seen in his life. His mind instantly flooded with graphic images; not of romance, but of animalistic fucking. He was immediately painfully aroused, yet with just enough presence of mind left over to try to hide it.

She introduced herself and he found himself staring at her mouth. It was the most perfect mouth he had ever seen in his life, with a perfect bow on top and a lower lip that pouted naturally. It was a mouth that invited fantasies.

He met Felicia’s gaze and suddenly had a graphic image of the two women in an embrace. Although it was not real, the image was just as vivid to him, in those moments, as the reality before him.

He saw a feral look on Felicia’s face as she grabbed Debra by the hair, forcing the brunette’s head back to expose her throat. He felt as if he were seeing beneath the mask to what Felicia was at her core, and to his shame it thrilled him. And then Felicia looked at him, with his girlfriend’s throat bared, and asked, “What now? You decide.”

He blinked in hopes of ridding himself of the image, looked at Debra, and was relieved to see she was not looking back at him. He met Felicia’s languid gaze again and got the unnerving impression that she knew exactly what he had been thinking by the way that her lips... her perfect lips... were curled up at the corners.

Jay’s heart pounded like a jackrabbit’s when Debra excused herself to get the corkscrew. He knew that it was a dangerous idea to be alone with this woman. As crazy as it seemed, he felt like this control was hanging on by a thread.

As soon as Debra left the room, Felicia did almost the strangest thing that he could imagine: she lifted up her skirt to reveal she was not wearing panties, rubbed her slit, and then held her fingers out for him to taste. He instantly suckled her fingers in awe and gratitude, and tasted her nectar as he felt the slight scrape of her manicured nails against his tongue.

The spicy scent of her perfume mingled with the taste of her pussy, overwhelming his senses, and making him lightheaded.

He had almost cum right then. He would have, too, except Felicia removed her fingers from his mouth, placing them against his lips, and whispered, “Easy, Tiger, not just yet.”

Jay obeyed, but wanted nothing more than to drop to his knees and worship his feliciagoddess. She was everything he ever wanted.

Felicia stepped back from him with a barely there smile as Debra entered the room to say the corkscrew was missing. He told her that he knew precisely where it was, but had to force himself to go look for the damned thing. He hoped Debra didn’t notice.

When he couldn’t find the corkscrew and Debra asked him to buy one, he welcomed the chance to get some fresh air. Looking back, he couldn’t understand Felicia’s actions—or his own. Why would he risk his relationship with Deb? He hardly thought there was any coming back from being caught on his knees before Debra’s neighbor.

He didn’t understand his fantasy. Oh, he understood the part about the two women together, that he got. Debra had even admitted to the occasional fantasy about other women, although when he pursued the topic she always shut down. What he didn’t get was the part where Felicia was rough with Debra, and he liked it. What he didn’t understand was Felicia, and not Debra, being the focus of the fantasy? Hadn’t the point before always been to see his girlfriend be with another woman? In the fantasy Debra was a bit player; something for Felicia to play with, and only as important as her ability to amuse.

He considered not going back: just making an excuse and going home. He knew Debra wouldn’t buy it and would sniff around until he gave a logical explanation. What could he say when even the truth wasn’t logical?

Jay knew he had to muddle through, if he valued his relationship with Debra; which of course he did. Somehow he had just managed to forget it for a second. But where was the harm, really? It was just a fantasy, and a moment’s stupidity.

He knew everything would be just fine, but why did it make his so hard every time he thought of the real face behind the mask?

* * *

“Alone at last,” Felicia purred, smiling when Debra nervously swallowed.

The passion of her life was not sex as much as it was the moments leading up to it. The thrill was making her soon-to-be-lover feel the want and watching them struggle against it, as they fought to make sense of it at all.

Felicia knew that she wasn’t exactly the most faithful girl. She rarely formed attachments and had lost count of all her lovers long ago. Even as a child she would forget about the old stuffed animal as soon as she had the new doll, the old puzzle as soon as she had the new game, and the friends from school as soon as she got to summer camp. The fun for her was the chase, the moments when the lover was new and untried. She adored someone sacrificing all for a few moments of pleasure, and then watching them try to figure out what happened, after common sense returned. It amused her.

She didn’t mean to be cruel, although she didn’t mind it either. She just wanted what she wanted. She had no more ill will toward her lovers than a cat had toward a mouse. In fact, she had once heard a saying about that—“what was a game to the cat was life and death to the mouse.” That might be true, but you did not ask a cat to stop playing with mice... not unless you were addicted to lost causes.

Felicia was absolutely delighted to have three new playthings, if she counted the eager-as-a-puppy paperboy. She would actually consider more toys, but she feared it would cut into her nap time.

Debra really was a pretty little thing, all big eyes and innocent confusion. From what she had observed from a distance, Debra could be rather bossy at times, but Felicia tended to bring out the submissive side of people. She was hell on teachers, administrators, and meter maids.

The silly little trembling thing before her had actually called the police. And then she tried to keep her tempting boyfriend away? Flattering, but futile. Felicia magnanimously chose to forgive her because it would be fun to feel that little pink tongue between her legs. Lucky for Debra that she just adored a good tongue bath.

Felicia prowled over to the brunette. “Debbie, you seem nervous all of a sudden. Why?”

Debra swallowed again. “I go by Debra or Deb. I ... I don’t know why I’m nervous.”

Felicia bowed her head, while still looking at Debra. “And here I thought you might have wanted us to be alone. Jay seemed to think that the corkscrew was in the kitchen earlier.”

Debra remained silent but her blush said enough.

“Mmmm, you do know where the corkscrew is, how naughty. But if you wanted to be ... friends, you could have come next door at any time. ”

Debra shook her head, confused. “I don’t know why I lied to Jay. I didn’t even think about it ... I just did it.”

“Are you sure you don’t know why? Not even a guess? You can tell me.

A dawning realization came across Debra’s face. “I think I did it because... I love you. That doesn’t make sense, though. How can I love you when I don’t even know you? I mean, you used to make me sick!”

Debra seemed to realize what she had just said, in her confusion, and she looked horrified and embarrassed. “I’m sorry... I... I didn’t mean that.”

“Debra, if we are going to be good friends, and I know you want to be good friends, then don’t ever lie to me. Until the last few hours I am sure that you thought that you disliked me. It’s okay, you made a mistake. I forgive you.”

“Thank you, Felicia,” Debra said in relief.

“You know, Debbie,” Felicia said in her languid, sleepy tone, “You are not the first lesbian that has had a crush on me.”

“B ... but, I’m not a lesbian!”

“Technically not, I suppose. Bisexual then.”

“No, I’m not! I mean, I don’t think so...?”

“Are you saying you don’t want me? You just told me that you loved me. What exactly did you mean?”

“I’m not sure. I’m confused. I need a moment to think.” Debra walked over to the couch and sank down onto it, clearly trying to make sense of it all.

Felicia swallowed a chuckle, Debra’s confusion was making Felicia feel warm, as if she was sipping fine champagne. It was better than catnip. She sat down next to Debra on the couch, a little too close, their bodies almost touching.

“Was I wrong? You don’t want to fuck me then?”

She saw Debra’s eyes widen in shock, and her lips parted as she began to speak and then stopped. Felicia knew that Debra could not lie, nor could she quite bring herself to answer the graphic question. Felicia could have said “make love” or “be with” but those words were too soft, the question would be too easy to answer if phrased that way. Felicia did not want it to be easy.

“Of course you want to fuck me. I can see it in your eyes. I can practically smell the want on you. Deny it and I will go home and leave you to your romantic night.”

Felicia saw Debra begin to cry and the tears made her eyes shine like blue rhinestones on a cat collar. Felicia liked the effect. She liked it quite a lot.

“I can’t deny it, Felicia.”

“Then say it.” Felicia’s lips were less than two inches from Debra’s mouth. Just out of reach. She was close enough to see Debra’s pupils dilate.

“I want to fuck you.” Debra nibbled the words, and then decided she liked the taste of them. “I want to fuck you, Felicia!” she repeated, louder this time.

“Of course you do,” Felicia said, closing the distance. Their mouths touched and for a second it was gentle and sweet, but then Felicia’s mouth became rough, conquering. Her tongue invaded Debra’s mouth, forcing her lips farther apart, as she forced her against the cushions.

“I think we are going to have a lot of fun,” she whispered against Debra’s lips. “First I want you to get undressed.”

* * *

Jay prepared to walk back into house, corkscrew in a paper bag, and a bouquet of flowers for Debra. He was not sure of what he would find, although a few possibilities had occurred to him.

He briefly imagined walking in to find that Felicia had accused him of coming on to her. He steeled himself for that possibility. He could imagine Felicia smirking, and Debra raging, while he acted calm. He would call the redhead a “damned liar” as he looked Deb right in the eye.

He also imagined the possibility of walking in and finding everything back to normal. He would not mind that too much. Just pretending that nothing happened... yeah, he could live with that. He would present the flowers to Debra and act the gracious host, while keeping his distance from Felicia.

Perhaps he would walk in to find out Felicia had left, and that Debra was horny. He could definitely live with that, and if he thought of Felicia roughly using Debra while they were fucking... well, that would be his little secret. This might be the night they fucked on rose petals—he’d always wanted to do that, and Debra would love it.

He also had to consider what would happen if he walked through the door, saw Felicia, and begged to be her slave. He knew that last possibility was unlikely in the extreme. He looked back at his earlier behavior and was more bemused than scared of a repeat. It was a momentary lapse in judgment, a crazy impulse. What it wasn’t was something that would even happen again.

He was sure that whatever was behind the door—be it Lady or Tiger, he would be able to handle it. As long as he prepared himself against the possibilities, he would be fine.

The problem was that none of his scenarios involved walking in and seeing Debra nude and eagerly eating Felicia’s pussy.

He took it all in with a strange sense of detachment. His girlfriend knelt on the floor with her back to him, her face buried between Felicia’s legs. Okay, not really expecting that. Interesting.

Then reality hit.

Jay’s eyes took the familiar inverted-heart shape of her ass; the round, full ass he’d cupped at least a hundred times. He saw the rich brown of her hair that contrasted with the paleness of her skin; the hair he loved to run his fingers through when she went down on him... the hair that Felicia was running her fingers through. He saw the delicate pink of the soles of her feet as she knelt on top of them; the feet that he knew were extremely ticklish.

The face that was buried between Felicia’s legs was the face he held dear. The tongue that tasted the redhead was the little pink tongue that he had traced patterns on his skin. The mouth that he had exploded his seed into was the mouth that now tasted someone else’s desire.

This was his Debra. This was not a cheap slut in a porno. This was his girlfriend, his lover, his woman. Debra of the occasional lesbian fantasy that he had been convinced would remain a fantasy.

Felicia’s eyes were closed and her lips were curved upward; her skirt was bunched up around her waist and shoved to one side. The fingers of one hand were running through the chaos of Debra’s tousled hair; her other hand was tweaking one of her little pink nipples, her angora top shoved up above her tiny breasts. He noticed that the pink of her sweater and the pink of her areolas were the same color and thought it crazy that that would even stand out with so many things assailing his senses. She was making a sound that sounded a lot like a purr.

Just then, Felicia opened slitted green eyes and looked at him. Her tongue slid across her lips—more pinkness. He knew she was taken in his stunned expression.

“Debra, we have either company or an audience,” she said in a lazy tone. “I know you are loving licking me, and I have no complaints, but you need to be a good girl and say ‘hi’ to Jay.”

Debra reluctantly obeyed. She stopped servicing Felicia and turned around to look at Jay. Her eyes were the same blue he knew so well, but she looked at him like he was at the very least a stranger and at most a petty nuisance.

“Deb, what are you doing?” he heard himself ask. He knew that he had walked into most men’s fantasy, but it was all wrong somehow. He also knew he was still hard as hell—wrong or not.

He saw realization and horror cross Debra’s face. Her eyes widened as she seemed to take in what she had been doing. He noticed her face gleamed with the other woman’s juices.

“Jay, I’m sorry, my God. I don’t know how this happened, except I think I am in love with Felicia. I’m just really not sure what’s going on. I didn’t mean for this to happen... you have to please believe me.”

Her eyes were pleading. She wanted him to save her. Any anger he had been feeling left him—any thought that this was an act of infidelity suddenly seemed absurd. Hadn’t he found himself nearly overcome by the same impulses earlier? It was suddenly clear that this woman had some sort of power to control people. What else would explain what he was willing to do for her earlier? What else would explain Debra kneeling there in confusion?

This was his Debra, and she needed him. How could he let her down? She looked so tiny and vulnerable. She had to be protected. He reached for a throw that Debra kept in her favorite reading chair, wrapping it around her. Then he turned to look at Felicia.

The woman leaned against the cushions of the couch, utterly unconcerned. Her relaxation made it clear that she considered him no threat even though he weighed somewhere around seventy pounds more than her and had to be seven inches taller.

He realized in amazement that her legs were still wide open. He couldn’t help but look. She spread her legs wider, one slender hand reaching down to open herself further to his gaze.

“See anything you like, Jay? Debra did, but I think that much is pretty obvious. I would say it was written all over her face but it is really more like smeared all over her face.”

Her fingers danced amid the ginger curls, touching her secret heart that was no longer a secret. She was a hunter and Debra was the current prey. He saw again the face behind the mask.

He knew the key was to stay calm and in control. “No, I don’t really see anything I am interested in. I am sure that Debra normally would not have, either. What do you use? Drugs? Hypnosis?”

“Jay. That’s not nice. Not nice at all. Some people just have that extra something—pheromones or whatever. I cannot help that I make friends easily.

“You wanted to be my friend earlier. You were quite eager to play. While Debbie was hiding the corkscrew you were dying to hide your cock in me. She just got here first. Is that the problem, Jay? Are you a little jealous? Believe me, there is enough to go around.”

He looked at her in amazement as she continued to finger herself, looking unconcerned, and sounding like she had no reason to be concerned.

“My God, you are a crazy bitch!”

“You are the one that thinks I have power over you and your girlfriend. Not only would people see that as being rather out there, but—if that IS true—isn’t thinking you have a chance against me the really crazy opinion?”

Her comments hit their target, but he refused to let her see that. “You did something to us—both of us, but you won’t get away with it again. I am on guard.”

He looked at her deft fingers and wondered how silky her pussy was, how tight, how wet? What did her pussy feel like to her own fingers? What would it feel like to touch her there with his fingers? His cock? She would be a hot little fuck.

“Yes, Jay... you are completely on guard against naughty little me.” Her tone was so damned mocking. He couldn’t stand it anymore. He knew that she was dangerous.

“Just fucking stop touching yourself and get the hell out!”

Felicia, in the same casual manner in which she fingered herself, stopped and examined her fingers. “Okay, anything you say. My fingers are all messy. It would be rude to wipe them against the pretty couch. Clean them, Debra,” she said.

Debra scrambled to obey, but Felicia put her fingers just out of reach at the last second. “Lose the throw first,” she commanded.

His girlfriend did as Felicia asked without hesitation. The woman that had begged for his help just a few minutes before was gone. As a reward, the redhead offered her fingers again.

Jay stared in amazement at a woman that did not see the irony of not wanting to mess up the couch of the person she was currently using and degrading. His strong willed girlfriend was suckling Felicia’s fingers in much the way that he had earlier.

“Debra, stop it!” he ordered. “She is fucking with your head somehow!”

His girlfriend ignored him. He moved to grab her and pull her away, stopping when Felicia held up her other hand in a manner that ordered him not to move.

He obeyed without thought. Then, when he realized, he tried to force himself to move and could not. He felt a stab of fear.

“How did you...?”

“Does it matter? I could release you, but trust me—she won’t thank you. The last person that tried something similar... well, it’s distasteful, and we won’t speak of it. She is happy serving me. You could be, too.”

“I don’t think she is really happy. She didn’t seem that happy a minute ago.”

“Are you saying I’m lying?” She pulled her fingers out of Debra’s mouth and he heard a popping sound as the suction broke. It was clear that Debra had not wanted to stop.

Felicia tilted Debra’s chin up so that the brunette was looking at her. “Debra, darling, do you want to serve me?”

“Oh, yes! Please! I’ll do anything.”

“Jay wants you to stop. Is that what you want?”

“No! Make him leave!” Debra sounded panicked. He could not see her face from that angle but knew that somehow he had become “the enemy.” He was the person that wanted to keep her from Felicia.

“Debbie, you may sit on the couch next to me.”

Debra scrambled up unto the couch, and Jay noticed how erect her nipples were. Her eyes seemed glazed.

“Spread your legs.”

Debra obeyed without hesitation, and almost duplicated Felicia’s earlier pose. The difference was that Felicia had looked confident, and Debra looked contentedly compliant.

“Does she look unhappy? Does she look like she does not want to be here? Debbie, play with your pussy... just like I was, earlier. Think of me, but don’t cum.”

Debra began to finger herself while looking at Felicia. Jay did not see embarrassment or fear or concern. All he saw radiating from her big blue eyes was lust and adoration... none of it directed towards him. He had the eerie feeling that higher brain functions had “gone fishing.”

The graceful redhead stood up, straightened her clothes, and walked over to him as her acolyte’s lingering gaze drank in her every move.

Felicia was close enough that he could smell her perfume and feel her body heat. “She wants this, Jay. You can see it with your own eyes. Let her have what she wants.”

He looked at Debra, her fingers stroking, her eyes drinking in Felicia, her face flushed with desire. “No,” he said “you are tricking her! You are making her do this! It’s not real.”

“You are stubborn,” she said, sounding amused. “Don’t you want her to want it? Would you rather she hated it but had to do it anyhow? That can be arranged.”

“Of course I don’t want that!” He could feel himself losing focus.

“What do you want? You can have whatever your fantasy is... just tell me. Would you like me on my knees, sucking your cock? I can do that!”

Felicia fell down before him. She looked up at him, and suddenly she looked gentle and sweet... kittenish. She slowly licked her lips; her tongue traced the outline of her perfect mouth. She leaned forward and he could feel her hot breath on him. He waited, holding his breath.

She stood up and he tried to hide his disappointment. She was just as beautiful as she had been a moment before, but the kitten had been replaced with a tigress.

“Or maybe you would like Debra to crawl over here and do the honors. I bet she knows exactly how you like it. She should, I suppose. I think I would like it more if you told me she never got it quite right. We could punish her.”

He looked at Debra. She looked so small and vulnerable. He hated the fact that he was turned on by this, but it was undeniable. He wanted to be her hero and do the right thing.

“Don’t hurt her!” It was meant to be a demand, but it came out a plea.

“Of course not—at least nothing that will leave a permanent mark. I just want to play with her, don’t you? Don’t you think she would be a wonderful toy with just a little rearranging?”

“Yes... No! No!”

“Do you think Debra is beautiful?”

“Yes.”

“I’m not sure I agree, but she is definitely pretty. Do you love her?”

He looked at Debra writhing on the couch, almost oblivious to his existence while she pleasured herself thinking of someone else.

“Yes, I do,” he said, feeling almost ashamed.

“Mmm, that’s nice. I like that. If I were a better person I suppose I would just walk out and leave you two alone—or make her perfect for you with nothing in it for me. Of course I don’t really need to point out that I am not a better person.

“I want to have a lot of fun with her—and I will. The role you will play in this—well, that’s up to you. How involved do you want to be, Jay?”

He blinked. Her closeness and the events of the night had him off kilter and unable to concentrate. “I’m not sure what you are asking.”

“More like offering. If you want to, you can turn around and walk out the door, and I will return her to you relatively unscathed. If you want, she will remember nothing of what happened. She will be pretty much the same and you will not have to know anything that happened.”

“What’s the other choice?”

“We can play with her together. When I grow bored with her—and trust me, I will grow bored eventually—she will be all yours. Only while we play, you get to tell me what your ideal is and I will shape her into that for you. Whatever you want for her to be is what she will be in the end.”

“I just want her back the way that she was!”

She leaned in close to him. “Liar,” she whispered in an almost affectionate tone. “What guy, no matter how much he loves a girl, does not think there is room for improvement?”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body to his. “Whatever you want. Whatever you desire. Ever wanted her to so something and she didn’t want to do, or you knew that she did it just to please you? Ever wanted to share a nasty little fantasy or a twisted little idea but you were afraid she would not understand?”

The sultry woman pressed up against his erection and he let out a reluctant groan. “Whatever you want, Jay. Whenever you want it. For as long as you want it. I can even change her back to the same old Debra at the end, or make it where she thinks of herself as two people—Debra the angel and Debbie the slut.”

He pushed her away. “Stop it! And make her stop too,” he said, referring to the writhing brunette whose face was now contorting as she balanced on the brink of orgasm.

“Men! You still seem to be missing the point that you are not calling the shots. Not to mention that I am offering you a great opportunity.”

She walked back to the couch and sat down. “Stop, Debbie. Good. You are doing a very good job for me, and I know you really want to cum. I want to play with you but I thought it would be fun for us all if Jay joined us. I think he is pretty sexy too, don’t you? You told me while he was gone that you loved sex with him, remember?

“The problem is that he seems to need a little persuasion. You are his girlfriend, and you must know what he likes—why don’t you see if you can talk him into staying. If you do a good job we will both use you all night long. I bet a hard cock pounding into you would feel really amazing right about now.”

Debra smiled at the idea of being fucked hard. She got up and came over to him. He realized he felt a strange sense of gratitude that she noticed him once again. Not only that, but the lustful look on her face was now directed at him.

For the second time that night she imitated Felicia, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him. The voice was all Debra but a voice he had only ever heard when they were alone.

“Please stay! I can make it so good for you if you only stay. I would do anything for you because I love you so much. I would be the perfect little slut and be whatever you need. You know what I would love? I would love for you to fuck both of us, and then I could clean your cock off with my mouth.”

He looked at Felicia curled up on the couch. When he spoke his voice was husky. “Is this ventriloquism or something?”

Felicia gave a throaty laugh. “Am I making her say it? No. Where would the fun be in that? I tweaked her sex drive a little—okay, a lot—lowered her inhibitions, and allowed her to remember her feelings for you... that’s it. Believe me; she legitimately wants exactly what she says she wants.

“We are both her idols right now—there is nothing she wants more than to taste us, please us, and do whatever she can to make us—and herself—happy.”

Debra began to undress him, nuzzling his neck as she unbuttoned his shirt.

“Aw, Baby, don’t do that...” Jay realized he was sweating quite a bit.

For a moment he saw a glimmer of something in her eyes... Awareness? A realization that something was off? Then it was gone again.

“Don’t I make you happy? All I want is to make you feel good. Don’t you still love me?” She looked about to cry.

“Yes, it’s just that...” He couldn’t finish.

“Mmm, then let me do this, okay?”

“I...”

Felicia stood up and walked towards him, shedding her clothes as she approached him with a feline grace. “Give me a break! You really need to make your decision and stop acting like this is something bad.”

“It isn’t good,” he weakly protested, as Debra began to undress him again.

“Oh, it isn’t? What’s the bad part? The woman you love, trembling with desire for you? The fact that you get to be with me—and trust me, I know a few tricks? Maybe it’s that you are going to walk away from this with more hot sexual experiences than most men have in a lifetime and a girlfriend that will know exactly how to please you. What part ‘isn’t good’? And maybe you’d better inform your cock of this fact.”

He now stood there nude and was past the point where he could protest that this was not a temptation. The two women began working in unison to “persuade” him more. Their bodies worked him to a feverish pitch.

Felicia brought her vast sexual experience and Debra brought her experience with him. After a while, he could no longer say which woman was driving him crazier.

The redhead moved behind him, rubbing up against him as her hands roamed his body, as Debra began to trail kisses lower and lower on his body. He found himself sandwiched between two beautiful women, and he heard Felicia’s earlier comment echo through his mind. What was the bad part?

Debra... Debbie fell to her knees and engulfed his cock in her warm, eager mouth. Felicia was right that the brunette knew exactly how he liked it. She coupled that knowledge with a newfound, desperate desire to please him.

He looked down on the woman that he loved and it reminded him of the time he wanted her to blow him in the bathroom of his buddy’s boat. She had laughed and told him he was crazy, and he’d walked out feeling a little bit stupid.

He heard himself mutter, “I want her to enjoy fucking in risky places. I also want her to want to dress sluttier. Oh, and take it up the ass, occasionally. That’s just for starters! Can you do that?”

A gentle triumphant laugh was Felicia’s only reply.

* * *

6 Months Later:

Debbie walked down the aisle of the grocery story and stumbled slightly. The floor was slippery and hard to walk on in heels. She knew she should have worn flats, but the shoes made her legs look really curvy and sexy, and she loved the way they buckled around the ankles.

It took her a few seconds to place the voices coming from the next aisle as being Tara Sawyer and Gael Beckman.

“... and I almost danced a jig when I saw the “For Sale” sign. I swear, Tara... a jig right there on the corner of Shamus and Wentworth.”

“Good riddance. Now she can steal someone else’s husband! Not that Matt was all that worth having anyhow, even that bitch didn’t want him!”

Debbie knew they were talking about Felicia, and it made her sad. She didn’t know her that well either, but it was not Felicia’s fault if men—and maybe the occasional woman—found her attractive. She couldn’t very well steal someone’s husband if they were happy at home. Besides, Felicia was special.

That is, the few times that Debbie had talked to Felicia she was very nice. Jay seemed to like her too, and he had been spending a lot of time with her since he had become her real estate agent.

Felicia had even given her a nice little gift for suggesting Jay as her agent. It was this pretty little choker with blue rhinestones that matched Debbie’s eyes perfectly. It even had a little bell on the front. She wore it with practically everything.

She wished she had made friends with Felicia much sooner. She was just one of the most loving and giving people ever, and it was a shame that people misunderstood her. Debbie hoped that the reason Felicia was moving was not because people were mean to her.

Debbie knew a little about being misunderstood by the likes of Tara and Gael. They’d used to be her friends until she started dressing a little sexier and being a little more soft-spoken. Gael called her “Felicia Junior” one day! The whole thing was silly because she did not dress at all like Felicia... she wished she had the figure for stuff like that.

Part of her wanted to confront Gael and Tara, but she figured there was no point. They just did not understand her or Felicia. While she would miss her new friend—and her old ones, to be honest—as long as she had Jay and made him happy, she would be just fine.

Jay told her not to mind neighborhood gossip; that she was his special girl, and that was all that mattered. She would never be able to express how warm and cherished those words made her feel. It made up for all the people that did not understand her—like her neighbors and her co-workers at the insurance company.

As she finished her shopping, she thought of how wonderful and understanding Jay was to accept her new found interests. A lot of men, and women for that matter, liked their partners to stay exactly the same. Not Jay, he wanted her to do whatever made her happy.

Lately, what made her happy was dressing sexy for a night on the town with Jay and then capping off the evening with sex somewhere that they might be caught. She knew it was delightfully naughty... but oh-so-much-fun! She swore that the chance of someone finding them made her cum all the harder.

Debbie had also become more experimental in the bedroom. It just seemed like she couldn’t get enough. It made her a believer in the studies that said women’s sexual desires spiked in their thirties.

Tonight she would make an extra special dinner for Jay, and after they had settled in on the couch, she would take a deep breath and tell him what she was dying to do next. She really thought she was ready to be with other women. Lately, what had just been occasional fantasies had become a regular feature.

The woman that she was most attracted to was her beautiful neighbor. She’d flirted with Felicia just a little, and even asked her in a roundabout way if she had ever considered being with a woman, trying to make it sound like casual conversation. Felicia just laughed and said that she supposed everyone had those thoughts, and that she had experimented a little in college, but that she just seemed to prefer men. Debbie knew then that she would have to look elsewhere, and was glad that Felicia had never noticed her interest.

She drove home, practicing the words that she would use to convince Jay. Not that she thought it would take much convincing... guys really got off on girl/girl action, and Jay used to mention it all the time, although not lately. Still, he was probably dying to see her with another woman!

While she was carrying her bag up the front walk, she saw Felicia getting her mail and gave a wave. Felicia smiled back and gave a saucy little wink which made Debbie blush and wish that things could be different. She knew there was no use worrying about things that could not be changed. Instead she would have to be contented with Felicia being her secret crush.

As she walked into her house, she considered telling Jay about her silly little crush; she was sure he would get a big kick out of it.

The End