The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School Daze

(f/f)

“Oh, isn’t this adorable!”

Yua looked up to see a bubbly woman staring back at her. With the dorm room being the size it was, the woman practically knocked into Yua’s desk.

Yua removed an earbud and looked at the woman up and down. A white woman with impeccable, expensive clothing and dark hair stared back. The blue eyes staring at her did not have much behind them, Yua decided.

“We’re going to be roomies! Oh, this will be so much fun!” The woman said, smacking Yua with the many bags around her arms as she walked into the room. She walked to the other side of the room to the vacant bed.

Yua sighed. She slid down her glasses and closed her laptop knowing she had to determine who she would be living with for the next year.

“I’m Cindy!” Cindy said with a wide smile and a thick southern accent. “And what’s your name? Oh, sorry, do you speak English? Do you understand what I am saying?”

Yua bit her tongue but flashed a smile. “I’m Yua, and yes, I do.”

“Oh, that’s so cute! You almost sound American!” Squealed Cindy.

Yua sat there, stunned.

“This is going to be so wonderful! I’ve never been to the far east. Daddy took me many places but said it was too dangerous there. It will be great learning from you! I hear your country is run by dictators. Did you flee? Are you on the run?”

“I’m from Japan, and no,” Yua said slowly, trying to figure out if this woman was real, “I came here because it was one of the cheapest universities to come to with the classes I require. It turns out your state is very uneducated so getting a spot was simple.”

Cindy giggled. “Well, I can’t tell my Daddy I’m staying with a Japanese person! He hates them after they took his job years ago. So, you’ll be my little secret, okay?” Cindy said with a wink. “Oh, I can’t wait to teach you all about America and how to be American!”

“I’ve been living here for almost a year,” Yua said with a sigh.

“We’ll have to do something about that accent, though! No one will take you seriously!” Cindy said, turning her back to Yua and unpacking. “Also, I’ll probably need your closet space too. I didn’t realize it would be so cramped in here! No space for clothing, I swear.”

Yua decided her roommate had to go. Flashes of parties where everyone spoke behind her back, Cindy halting any conversation when she walked near her or her friends, drunken escapes, everything she feared about University wrapped up in a bubbly package.

Yua shook her head. No, Yua decided Cindy would have to go. She would leave it up to Cindy to decide how that would happen.

“I’m here taking psychology and cellular biology,” Yua said pretending she did not mind Cindy stuffing her things into Yua’s closet. “What are you here for?”

“Oh, I don’t know yet. Daddy’s paying for everything. Hey, is it true that you have to do well in school or your parents disown you?”

Yua gritted her teeth.

“That’s so horrible. I keep saying, more countries should be like America. Free. Don’t you worry, I’m a kind Christian soul. I’ll make sure your poor self is shown the right way to live. I’ll be your guide. I’ll turn you into something respectable, something people would be proud to have around. And church! You’ll love church!”

Cindy continued to talk. Yua decided Cindy had to go.

The hard way.

She took a white noise machine out of her bag. Something she liked tinkering with. Heavily modified, she attached it to her laptop.

“Cindy, I need to study here, okay? Just for a bit.”

“Oh, I totally get it! I’m going out for a drink after I finish here, anyway. I’d invite you…but, well, you know.”

Yua tried not to chuckle as she loaded up her software on her laptop for the white noise machine. “Oh, I get it. One thing. I need white noise to sleep, is that okay?”

“White noise? What’s that?”

Yua flicked on the machine. “It helps me sleep. Just something quiet, like this.”

“Hmm. I don’t know…”

“Please? It helps me sleep so I can study. If I don’t get the high marks in school, my Dad will send me back home and I’ll have to work in the rice fields,” Yua said, turning and pleading with Cindy using her eyes.

“Oh, okay. Oh, you poor soul. You poor, poor soul. Don’t worry, I’ll have you American before you know it!”

Getting what she wanted, Yua ignored the rest of Cindy’s talk. She loaded up a special program on the white noise machine and had to keep from giggling to herself.

“And I’ll have you as a slut before you know it,” Yua said under her breath.

* * *

Yua rolled her eyes as Cindy continued to talk to her like a child about how great American and Jesus was. Yua tapped the white noise machine on her night table, waiting for Cindy to take a breath. Yua noticed that while it was her night table, most of the space Cindy took for herself.

“My friend, it is late. We should sleep,” Yua said.

“What? Oh, yeah! Early! I’m getting brunch with the women tomorrow. Mimosas! Can you say that? Mim-os-a!”

“Wonderful,” Yua said. She shut off the light to the room. Yua slipped on noise-canceling earbuds and turned on the white noise machine. “Thank you for letting me use this!”

“Oh, I can barely hear it, it’s fine. Good night Yuyu!”

“Yua.”

“No, we need to think of something American for you.”

Yua sighed and turned away from Cindy. She calmed her mind, thinking of her program working its way through Cindy’s mind.

Yua chuckled at that thought.

Yua knew that would not take long.

Unable to hear a thing, Yua slipped off to a peaceful sleep.

* * *

“Good morning, partner.”

Yua turned and smiled at Cindy. She shut off the white noise machine and then took out her earbuds. Yua looked over at the other bed. She smiled.

Cindy wrapped up in her sheets, looked like a mess. Confused, half-asleep, with her sheets drenched in sweat.

“Have a good sleep?” Yua said in a sweet voice, trying to ignore the mess.

“Buh,” Cindy replied.

Yua stretched. Only then did she pretend to notice Cindy. “Oh, my. Cindy. Are you okay?”

“I—uh—sleep, didn’t really get any,” Cindy said, rubbing her head.

“Oh, that’s terrible. And here you are supposed to go for mimosas. Did I say it right?” Yua asked, stifling a laugh.

“Sure, sure. Oh, I just need some sleep…”

Yua hopped on her bed like a hunter springing their trap. “Here. Let me help.”

Yua started to massage Cindy’s temples. Cindy whined.

“Shhh. Ancient Chinese secret.”

“I thought you said you were—”

“Look into my eyes Cindy,” Yua commanded. Cindy, in her half-asleep state, did not question this command.

“Good girl. Stare nice and deep. There we go. See how my touch is relaxing you? How staring in my eyes and listening is relaxing you?”

“Uh…yeah…feels good…”

“Good. Which means if you want to relax, just listen and stare. Listen and stare. Nothing else matters now.”

“Yeah..listen…stare…”

“Good. Now, how did you feel when you woke up today?”

“Dis..dis..orientated. Weird. Not thinking right.”

“Right. And what else?”

Cindy pursed her lips. Yua leaned in closer, rubbing her temples faster.

“I said, listen and stare. Don’t think. Just listen and obey. What else did you feel this morning?”

“Horny. Oh god, so horny.”

“Horny and stupid. You were horny and stupid.”

“What…no…”

“Yes. Listen and obey. You were horny and stupid this morning.”

Cindy’s eyes relaxed. “Horny and stupid.”

“Good girl. You were horny and stupid. Now, remember, I’m smart. So smart because I am Asian.”

“S’what…s’what Daddy says…”

“Right. So, I’m telling you that the hornier you get, the stupider you get. Okay? The hornier you are, the dumber you get. It makes sense because this morning you were horny and stupid.”

“Yeah…I…I get it…”

“Right. So, the hornier you get, the dumber you get. You have to be careful, Cindy. You get too horny, you’ll be too stupid to do anything but be a horny little slut for anyone.”

Cindy gave a sharp gasp. Yua wondered if this wasn’t a deep fantasy of Cindy’s to begin with.

“Every little thing that turns you on. Everything that makes you feel pleasure. Makes you horny. Makes you stupid. The dumber you get, the more of a horny little slut you’ll be for everyone. Anyone. You must control yourself.”

“Must…control…”

Yua grinned. She leaned down and kissed Cindy on the lips. Cindy moaned.

“No..what…” Cindy tried to fight off the woman but failed.

Yua leaned in and kissed Cindy’s neck. Beyond the sweat, she smelled a pleasant scent. She made a note to get the name of the fragrance before Cindy left.

Cindy moaned. Dizzy, she fell to the bed. Yua continued to kiss her. She used a hand to part Cindy’s legs and rub her pussy over her underwear.

Cotton underwear, Yua noticed. How appropriate.

“Fffcuk,” Cindy moaned, writhing in place.

“Hornier you are, the dumber you are,” Yua continued to chant into Cindy’s ear as she rubbed Cindy’s pussy over her underwear harder and harder.

“Horny, dumb, no don’t want to be..don’t want to be…” Cindy whined.

“Don’t want to be what?” Yua teased. “A dumb horny little slut?”

Cindy whined harder. Definitely a fantasy of hers.

“Any man or woman able to take you whenever they want? Just grab you by the hair and drag you somewhere and fuck up that pretty little body of yours?”

Cindy writhed but moaned louder than she put up a fight. She grinned.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. Pampered white American thinks she knows everything but in reality just wants to be a horny little slut for a big, strong man.”

Yua put her lips right on Cindy’s ear to finish that thought.

“And all his friends.”

Cindy screamed in pleasure as she gushed onto her cotton panties. Yua, feeling a little pent-up herself, cleared her throat.

“I went a little overboard,” she said to herself. “Whew.”

She looked at Cindy, who stared ahead at empty air with a silly smile on her face.

“Shit. Did I fry her brain? Cindy?” Yua said, snapping her fingers.

“Yeah?” Cindy said, blinking and moving to sit up in bed.

Yua moved back to her own bed. “Oh, okay. Hey, it’s time for you to go get ready for your breakfast. Don’t want to be late.”

“Oh, yeah, sure. I’m so fuzzy-headed.”

“Stupid.”

Cindy giggled. “Yeah, that.”

Yua moved to her closet, finding it stuffed with Cindy’s stuff. “Well, we need to make sure a dumb little slut like you is dressed well. Let’s see.”

Yua threw Cindy a small shirt that tied together between the breasts and had nothing below that. She also threw Cindy a small plaid skirt.

“Oh, this was a Halloween costume,” Cindy said, looking at the clothing. “I can’t wear that.”

“Are you a dumb slut?”

“Yeah,” Cindy said, nodding like a trained dog with a wide grin.

“Then, that’s what dumb slut’s wear. You want men and women to have ample access to your aching pussy, don’t you?”

Cindy moaned and touched herself.

“And you want to turn all the men and women on around you so they’ll haul you off someplace and fuck you senseless, right?”

Cindy fell to the bed and started to masturbate.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Hey! Get dressed in that. Now.”

Cindy snapped back to attention and nodded. “Of course!”

Yua watched Cindy undress. Yua made a note to find someone, anyone, to release this sexual tension today. Yua bit her lip, wondering if instead Cindy should stay and worship Yua.

Yua shook her head. She needed to study. And then, if Cindy found her way back her, she would worship Yua.

Cindy looked like a dripping wet dream barely stuffed into the top, her breasts hanging over the shirt. The small plaid skirt covered her pussy but gave enough of a view that everyone would look to see if they could see it.

“How do I look?”

“Like a dumb horny slut. Now, get out there and fry the rest of your fucking brain by being a degraded little slut!” Yua said cheerfully. Cindy jumped for joy and walked out of the dorm room.

Yua shook her head. “Stupid idiot.”

She looked between her legs at the throbbing need rocketing up her body.

Yua sighed.

“Fine. Masturbation. Then study.”

* * *

“Oh, hi!”

Yua took an earbud out of her ear and turned toward the door. A skinny blonde woman stood in the door, holding a suitcase and waving.

“You must be Yua! I’m Michelle, your new roommate!”

Yua reached for the white noise machine.

“I’m so sorry for interrupting your study time. If you just let me put my stuff down, I have to go study as well.”

Yua stopped reaching for the white noise machine.

“What are you studying?” Yua asked.

“Physics.”

Yua retracted her hand and smiled. “Well, glad to meet you.”

“Thank you. I’m here on a scholarship, actually. My parents couldn’t afford it but I worked real hard and beat out everyone else. I’m lucky, I guess.”

“I know that life.”

“Well, I hope we can be friends. I hear the last roommate you had was nothing but trouble.”

Yua flashed back to Cindy eagerly licking Yua until she saw stars.

“She had her moments.”

“Still, caught blowing half the football team? Sorry for the language. It must have been wild living with her. I promise I’m quiet. I’m here to study and get my degree.”

Yua laughed. “Good to hear, Michelle.”

Michelle paused as she put the suitcase down on the bed. “You know, I’m sorry to be so blunt. But, I’m new at this university and all. I don’t have much money, but could I interest you in dinner tonight, my treat?”

“That would be lovely. But, save your money. I can pay. Trust me. Rich family. Do you know a good burrito place? I’d kill for Mexican.”

Michelle giggled. “I know the best place.”

Yua held out her hand for a fist bump. “Tight. Is seven okay?”

Michelle fist-bumped Yua. “That will give me enough time, yeah. Take care!”

Michelle closed the door as she left. Yua grinned.

“Well, all right. I got a good one.”

She looked at the white noise machine. She felt something stir between her legs.

“No, no. Michelle is nice.”

Yua went back to studying. Her eyes glanced over at the white noise machine. Her fingers touched it.

“Shit.”