The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 5 — Call home

Jan and her husband were very close and never would have cheated on each other. This weighed on Jan’s mind, and she felt like she needed to call him and come clean. The other girls assured her that he knew the plan and had approved it. They fired up a laptop computer and a mobile cell hotspot so they could reach him on video and she could talk to him.

“Honey, did you know about this?”

“Yes, and I knew Susan would look out for you and you’d be OK. They sent some pictures. It looks like you had fun!”

She turned beet red knowing her husband had seen her and her friends had snapped compromising pictures.

“Yes it was fun, but I never wanted to cheat on you.”

“You didn’t cheat on me. I knew all about it and I even helped them plan it.”

“But now I’ve had sex with someone else. That’s not fair. You’d never cheat on me?”

“No, I’d never cheat on you. But do you remember when Susan and the nice man visited us. He asked us some questions but then had you conveniently forget a few things.”

The memories suddenly returned and she remembered how they talked about fantasies and agreed to each indulge them. “So you’re in the bedroom?”

“Yes”

“Can you turn the camera?”

He turned the camera and the view changed to the bed. The blankets had been thrown to the floor and there was a blindfolded woman laying spread eagled on the sheets. Besides the blindfold, she was wearing four velcro restraints and nothing else—two on her wrists and two on her ankles, each pulled to a different corner of the bed. She also had a thin wire coming out of her pussy to a vibrator control. Jan recognized one of her favorite toys—an egg vibrator that was buried deep in the woman’s vagina.

“Is that my sister?”

“Yes”

“And are those my velcro restraints on her?”

“Yes”

“And I guess you’ve shared with everyone that I like to be tied up in bed?”

“Yes”

With a slight edge in her voice—“Can you take the microphone over to her.”

“Sis, are you OK?”

There was a strange vibe in her sister’s voice. It was obvious her verbal abilities were compromised by sexual excitement, and she was just barely able to answer “Ooomhuh” for yes.

“And you like this?”

“Ooomhuh!”

“And my husband’s going to fuck you?”

“OOOOooooomhuh”

“And one last question. When I get back home from this trip, do you promise to be my lezzie slave for a week if I let you fuck my husband?”

The volume of the sound overcame the limited abilities of the microphone. “OOOOOooooooooooohhhhh”

She now redirected her comments to her husband.

“Is you’re dick hard?”

“Rock hard”

“Are you going to use it?”

“Are you OK with that?”

“Yes”

“And can I keep her and have fun with her all week?”

“Will you be nice to her?”

“Nice but rough.”

“I love you honey. Have fun. And make sure you keep the video running. You and I are going to watch it together when I get back while we use my sister like the horny little slut she is.”

“I love you too. I think your sister’s going to explode if she doesn’t get some dick soon. She’s just like you that way.”

“Go get her stud.”

He went right to work licking, sucking and playing with his captive sister-in-law. We even had to turn the volume down as she screamed and moaned to be fucked hard. The video kept running for a while, but they eventually lost the wireless link. Everyone glanced at it from time to time but mostly, their attention returned to the drive and the conversation in the SUV.

“Jan, your husband is so sweet. You know we all played with him at your house when you were looking the other way, but he wouldn’t let us go very far because he didn’t have your permission.”

“He is the sweetest man on the planet. I knew you guys were trying something. Every time I turned my head, a different one of your were hugging him, and another one of you would distract me.”

“Sorry, we were just having a little fun. You know we wouldn’t do anything without your permission. Speaking of which, can we fuck him when we get home?”

She just gave them a dirty look.

Susan teased—“That was a pretty good girl-girl kiss you gave me a while back. I guess there’s all kind of things we don’t know about you. I never would have guessed about the restraints.”

Once again, Jan turned beet red and was quiet for a moment. “I’m definitely hetero, but I think I could go girl a little bit. My sister and I fooled aroung a little when we were young, but we were both into boys and once we had boyfriends, we never fooled with each other again. That’s the only girl-girl I ever did in my life. My sister’s recently divorced. I don’t mind sharing her with my husband. Especially if I get to be in charge.”

A devious look crossed her face when she uttered the last sentence.