The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SCREEN-SAVER AND BONDAGE: HYPNO SPY.

BY THE SLAVER.

-PLANNING OFFICES: H.M GOVERNMENT, M.O.D. KENT. -

Paul Jones looked up at the clock on the office wall. 7.45 P.M the clock read. Jones looked around the office, he was alone there. All the other staff had gone home. Jones lent foreword to turn his computer off, then he heard a noise behind him. He turned round to see a figure standing just behind his chair.

“Disk for P. Jones. Urgent to be finished tonight.” said the figure.

“What, you must be joking?” shouted Jones, he looked at the figure. It was dressed in black leathers and ware a crash helmet with the visor down, Jones thought it could be a man. He turned to look at the clock again.

“There’s a saver at the start of the disk , so you will have to wait a bit.” said the figure, like he hadn’t heard Jones.

Jones turned back from looking at the clock, but the figure had gone, the disk was on his desk. Jones picked the disk up and slid it into his computer. His computer screen was blank.

All of a sudden, four large glowing spirals of different colures began to spinning around in a hypnotic fashion on his computer screen. Jones tried to look away, but couldn’t, his eyes were fixed to the screen. He felt his will slipping away as the spinning colures got faster, and faster. Soon Jones was totally under the spinning patens control. From behind another desk the black figure crawled, he was carrying a large black bag. The figure walked over to Jones

* * *

Jones woke to find he was laying on the office floor behind his desk. His suit, shirt, tie, shorts and foot wear were in a heap under his desk. He stood up, and then he saw he was not naked like he thought he was. looking down he saw he was wearing some sort of long hard rubber shorts. The shorts were held around the waist by two thin metal strip, the strips went through the waist band of the shorts. The bands were then locked together on each of Paul’s hips, Paul could see no way of opening the locks. The shorts went down his legs till they were just above his knees, the bottom of each leg also had a metal strip running though it, these too were also locked shut. Sticking out in front and pointing down from the shorts was a rubber tube, in which his dick was imprisoned. Jones bent down to pick up his clothes. Something entered his ass, the shorts had a built in butt plug. When he stood up, and then bent over the plug entered his ass, now when ever he moved his ass was fucked by the plug. Just then he noticed the time: 10.14 P.M. That could not be right. He had last over three hours, in which time someone had stripped him naked, and locked him in these rubber shorts with the built in butt plug. His cell phone rung.

“Don’t talk, if you want to know why those things were put on you?. Be at the old ware house out side of town, in one hour. Also that blow job you give me was very good, for a first timer.” The line went dead.

Blow job! what blow job? thought Jones, as he stood and looked at his cell phone.

* * *

One hour later Jones was standing in a small room of the old ware house. A bulb cast a small light patch across the floor. Under the light was a chair on which was a pile of papers. Jones walked over to the chair, and looked at the papers. They were photos, which showed a naked Jones, knelling in front of a naked guy and he was sucking the guy’s dick. The guy had his hands on the back of Jones’s head.

“Good snaps, don’t you think?” said a voice behind Jones. he spun round, out of the darkness stepped the figure in the leather suit and visor. Before Jones could say a word, the figure spoke again.

“Just be quiet, you want those thing off you?. Then you will have too provide something I want first!”

“ What?” was all Jones could say.

“The plans for the generation 2015 U.K / U.S / Brazilian battle ship” As he spoke the figure took off his helmet. The person under the helmet was the guy in the photos.

Jones was shocked by this, and by what he was asking for to release him from the rubber shorts.

“No way. I will not give you the plans. Now let me out of these things!” he shouted.

The guy just smiled, but said nothing. When he didn’t get a reply, Jones looked at the guy.

He was about 5/9, and his hair was cut in a flat top. His dark hair and looks told of his Italian roots, but his voice told of his London birth place. He looked at Jones.

“Well then, lets see how you are after a day in them, and just so you know if you try pick the locks on the bands they are tamper proof. So don’t try.

“I want you to.....” started Jones, but the guy stepped back into the darkness and was gone. Jones looked around but could see no one, he lent foreword to pick up the photo, but they were gone. Swearing loudly he left the room.

Just after Jones’s car left the ware house, a black limo drove out of the night and stopped. The leather figure walked over to the limo, a window in the back opened.

“Well” said a voice.

“Two to four days, and you should have the plans, Sire.” came the reply.

“ Good, you have done very well. Thank you Marino.” said the voice.

“ Marino, do not fail us.” said another voice “We would hate to lose you.”

Marino did not reply. The window closed and the limo drove away.

* * *

Jones had had a bad day at work, he had had a bad night too. When he got to his flat he found he want to piss, after miss the pan a few times he found he had to seat and pea. Next he tried to sleep, but found if he lay on his back the plug went deeper up his ass. So he had to sleep on his side. When he dressed in the morning he had to ware looser trousers because of the rubber shorts. He had to use the train, so the motion of the train caused the plug to fuck him deeper. So then he got the call to be at the ware house at 7:45 P.M. He was not in the best of moods.

* * *

7:46 P.M. Jones entered the ware house, Marino was waiting for him. He was how wearing a light grey suit, white shirt and a grey tie.

“What have you done to me?” screamed Jones.

“Taken over your mind.” Marino replied.

“Why, how?” asked Jones. Marino looked at Jones for a moment, then he spoke.

“ You see the screen saver on that dick you got last night, well is a little concoction of mine. After just one dose you lose most of your will—you’ll have a strong desire to do whatever I tell you to do and you’ll enjoy doing it. But the handing over of the plans must be your own choose.”

Jones just looked at Marino, he was lost for words. Suddenly lights came on in the ware house, behind Marino, Jones could see what looked like dentist chairs.

Tied to one of these chairs was a hot looking young guy, he was naked and tied down in such a way that his ass was sticking up, his ass hole was totally exposed. Jones noticed that the man was a big man—a very big man. Jones was shocked by these thoughts, he shock his head to clear it.

On another dentist chair, another hot guy was strapped down. He too was naked, but he was strapped down in away that his dick was totally exposed, sticking up in the air. both men were gagged, to silence their loud protests. Both men had been kidnapped off the street by Marino, and stripped and tied to the dentist’s chairs.

“What do you want, you sick basted ?” asked Jones.

“I’ve told you, the plans. Then you will be realest from my control!”

“I’ve told you, no.” replied Jones.

“We’re see!” said Marino.

Marino walked over to the guy tied to a chair with his dick in the air, and pointed down.

“Suck his dick.”

Jones was oblivions to what he was doing as he walked over to the guy, he lent forward and opened his mouth, and swallowed the guy’s cock. Jones began to suck the 9″ soft cut cock in his mouth with vigour. As his mouth worked it’s way up and down the cock, Jones felt it harden, and start to fill his mouth. Jones just kept sucking. The guy tied to the chair tried to get away from Jones mouth, but he was strapped down to well, and he could not move. His dick was nearly rock hard, it would not be long before he cum. Marino walked behind Jones, and grabbed the back of his head, and forced it up and down, so the dick was fucking Jones’s mouth.

The guy whose dick Jones was sucking let out a muffled cry, and shot a huge load of jism straight down Jones throat, who swallowed all of it. Once he was finished, Jones lifted up his head, he had jism round his mouth. He looked at Marino.

Marino went over to the other guy and point to his ass.

“Lick his hole.“ was all he said

Jones went over to the other guy, he bent down and then suck his tongue straight into the guy’s ass. The guy let out a cry through his gag, but Jones did not stop. Deeper, and deeper his tongue went, the guy was getting turned on big time, he was thrashing about trying to get free, but could not. His dick was getting harder, and harder. Jones just kelp on licking, and working his way in deeper. The guy could hold back no longer, with a final cry he shot rope after rope of cum onto his own chest and chair. Jones pulled his tongue out of the guy’s ass. Marino said two words quietly to Jones. Every thing went black.

* * *

Jones woke in his own bed, he was covered with just a sheet. He pulled the sheet off and got up, but then he looked down he had a shock. He was wearing a skin-tight full-body, rubber suit. The suit gleamed in the morning light, it clung tightly to his body. The suit’s sleeves came down to Jones’s wrists, the collar rose halfway up his neck. His feet were in tight-fitting boots, which were part of the rubber suit. The suit had a zip that run all the way down the back, the zip pull was secured too the top of the neck by a small plastic padlock. Jones could feel a butt plug in his ass, it felt larger than the first one. But the biggest shock was the front of the suit, a rubber like tube poked out at the groin, with a thin rubber tube on the end. The tube run from the cock tube round his body and into the base of the built in butt plug. Jones just looked at him-self in the mirror.

* * *

It was a very hot day in the office, but for Jones it was murder. The rubber suit made him sweat, so he drunk loads of water, and the padlock was being push into the back of his neck by his collar and tie. He also have to sit on the edge of his seat because of the tube on his groin. By mid day he was ready to go home. His cell phone rung Jones pick it up and put it to his ear. Nothing.

Jones opened his eyes, he was kneeling down in front of someone. His mouth was open, and a dick was in it, and he was sucking the dick eagerly. Jones could feel the guy’s hands pushing his head back and forewords on to the hardening cock in his mouth. He looked up, and saw that it was Marino’s dick that he was sucking, he tried to pull over the dick, but Marino just grabbed his hair and forced more of his dick down Jones throat. Suddenly Marino let out a loud cry and shot spunk into Jones mouth, who swallowed all of the load. Marino let go of Jones’s head and pulled his dick out of his mouth. Jones just fell to the floor.

“There’s more were that came from.” said Marino, as he pull up his zipper, and adjusted his suit.

Jones just looked at him, but said nothing. Jones then noticed that he was only wearing the rubber suit, his suit and other closes were scattered over the floor.

“If I was you, I’d get dressed quickly. You’re in the restroom of the Burger King, not far from were you work. Someone mite see you like that.” said Marino, as he was levering. “See you tonight at the warehouse 10:45 P.M.” He then left the room. Jones picked up his closes, and went into a cubical to get dressed.

* * *

It was 7:00 P.M. when Jones entered his flat, he heard a noise, he turned round. He was shocked to see Marino sitting at the table in the living room. A large black bag in front of him. Before Jones could say a word Marino spoke.

“Shut up, come here and strip.” said Marino, pointing to a spot near the table.

Jones could not help himself, as he walked to the spot Marino was pointing to he started to strip. By the time he had reached the spot he was only in the rubber suit.

“PISS!” was all Marino said.

A look of surprises came over Jones as he lost control of his own bladder. All day he had been drinking because of the heat and the rubber suit. All day he hadn’t thought about why he hadn’t wanted to pea. The look of surprises turned to a look of horror, as he felt his own piss enter his ass.

The piss was going down the tube attached to his dick, and then up into the butt plug, and then into his ass. He was giving himself a large piss enema. On and on it went as a whole day’s piss was empted out of his bladder. Soon the piss started to leak out of his ass, and run into the rubber suit. He could feel it collecting in the suit’s built-in boots. Jones tried to take a step towards Marino, but he could not move, he was stuck to the spot were he stood. “Why?” was all Jones could asked. But he got no reply.

Finally, after about 5 minutes Jones stopped pissing, his bladder empty. As soon as he stopped pissing Jones could move. He fell onto his hands and knees, whimpering and gasping for breath.

“Ok, ok. I’ll give you the plans, just stop what you’re doing to me. Give me my life back.” gasped Jones.

“Good boy, I know you would see thing my way in time.” smiled Marino. He walked over to Jones, and knelt down in front of him. “After you’ve brought me the plans tomorrow night, you will have no worries ever again.” said Marino. He lent foreword and said something into Jones’s ear. Everything went black.

* * *

Jones woke up on the floor of his bathroom, he was naked. Jones went to his bedroom, and looked in the mirror.

He was naked but for a C.B curve on his dick, he then noticed that all his body hair was gone. The only hair left was his eye brows and lashes, and his 5 o’clock shadow. Suddenly Jones had a flash of how this had happened.

Jones was standing in the shower, the rubber suit full to the shower floor.

The water starts to run over his naked body. He started to wash down.

Marino hands him a bottle of shower gell. He rubs the gell all over.

Jones washed the soap off himself. He looks down, and see his hair being

Washed away. Then nothing.

Just a quick as the memory flashed into his head, it was gone again. As he walked back to the bathroom he noticed that there was no butt plug in his ass. It felt empty, and he had a need to have it filled. He showered and dressed and left for work.

* * *

The day went very slowly for Jones, apart from the growing need to have his ass filled, and people laughing at his bold head, he hadn’t had a chance to get the plans. Then about 5:30 P:M. the office was empty, Jones went over to one of the empty desk, and turned on the computer. He then slid a disk into the computer found a document he wanted, and down loaded it. Jones reputed this on seven another computers. Then each document had finished down loading he retrieved the disk and turned off the computer. Just as he had finished the last disk someone come back into the office. Not long after that Jones left and went home.

When he got home, Marino was waiting for him.

“You have the plans?” he asked.

“Yes, here!” replied Jones, holding out the seven disks.

Marino stepped foreword, and took the disks. He smiled at Jones.

“Strip, slave!” was all Marino said.

“You said you’ll let me go once you had the plans?” cried Jones, as he slowly shed his closes.

“And I will, but after I have filled that empty ass of yours. You do want your ass filled don‘t you?” replied Marino. What he didn’t tell Jones was that once he had been fucked, he would be totally his, Jones would become Marino’s sex slaver to do with as he wished.

“Yes’ I do, them you will let me go?” asked Jones.

Marino just walked over to Jones, and removed the C.B curve from his dick.

“Bend over the table, and soon it will all be over.” whispered Marino. Jones walked over to the table, and bent over, showing Marino his ass.

Marino opened his pants, out fell his semi-hard cock. He jerked off a few times, his dick became hard and throbbing.

Marino entered Jones from behind, Marino kept pushing more and more of his throbbing, rock hard cock up Jones’s ass. So tight—so hot. Jones’s mind was buzzing with the ecstasy of his first dick inside him. Marino shoved his cock in deeper. Jones just whimpered and squirmed with the bliss of his first fuck in the ass.

Jones moaned something like” Fuckkk-Ahhh-Yeees”, as he realized that Marino had his entire erect dick up his ass.

Jones spread his legs more open, as Marino slowly and relentlessly fucked his ass. Marino just kept pounding Jones’s ass, finding ways to push Jones over the edge and so have control over Jones

Jones had never had sex like this before, it was so intense and wonderful. His eyes glazed over as he became totally consumed by the fuck he was getting from Marino. His cock was hard and oozing, soon Jones would shot his load, and then he would be totally in Marino’s control. Be nom Jones was lost in the sexual sensations of the fuck, all he could do was whimper to be fucked harder.

Marino’s nuts aced, and his breath came hard and fast, and he was covered in sweat. He couldn’t take anymore, he ached his back, thrust his dick into Jones right up to his balls and then spewed cum deep into Jones’s ass. The intensity of the ecstasy of what just happened to him was to much for Jones, and he spurted rope after rope of white cum across the room, he made a noise like an wild animal as an orgasm took hold of him. The need in his ass to be filled had gone, but so too had his free will.

Marino pulled his dick out of Jones’s ass. Once Marino’s dick was out of his ass, and his orgasm had stopped, Jones stood up.

Marino walked round and looked at the young man. Jones was standing, his eyes were open and unfocused, he was breathing gently. There was no sign of intelligence behind his eyes at all. Marino pick up his cell phone, and made a call.

“Hello, that you Dr Dickman. I have another one for pain and pleasure reinforcement,

also total new look and piss suit fetish. Pick up now.” after giving Jones’s address, he hung up.

Ten minutes late the flat’s door opened and two large built, shaven headed men entered the flat. One of the men was holding something in one of his hands. They walked over to Jones. One of the men bent him over, the other guy thrust what he had in his hand straight up Jones’s ass. What was thrust up his ass was a 15″ dildo.

As it slid into his ass, Jones made not a sound. Once the dildo was a place, he was stood up right and the C.B curve was put back on his cock. He was then lead naked, out of his flat to a waiting black van. Marino followed behind, and watched as the van drove away.

Just as the van was out of sight the black limo pulled up, and a window at the back opened.

“You have the plans?” a voice asked.

Marino did not say a word, he just handed over the disks.

“Good, and Jones will not be heard of again?” said the voice.

“He won’t be heard of again, he has been dealt with.” replied Marino.

“You have done well, you money is now in you Swiss bank account. You will be hear from us soon.” the window shut, and the limo drove away.

* * *

Three week later Jones returned a new man, he was handsomely dressed. But he was still bold-headed, Marino didn’t want him to have any body hair. Also he still ware the C.B curve on his dick, and still had a dildo up his ass.

He rung the door bell on the door in front of him. The door opened, Marino stood just inside. With out a word Marino took Jones’s hand and lead him into the flat, and shut the door. He then escorted Jones into his private sex room next to his bedroom, to begin his new life as a sex slave. As Jones walked past him, Marino noticed some rubber under the shirt that Jones have on. Oh good thought Marino the piss suit fetish as well. With that thought in his mind, Marino shut the sex room door. Soon the sound of someone sucking cock could be heard. Jones new life had begun.

THE END.