The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 1

* * *

Notes

* * *

Elaine Cho started on her morning jog through the neighborhood, intent on getting a good workout. She may be pushing her early 40s (or so she tells others), but the Asian-American housewife was determined to maintain her beauty for as long as she could. And so far, she was doing a damn fine job of it. Despite her age, she only had the beginnings of wrinkles that hadn’t yet made her face cross the line from ‘mature’ to ‘old’, and her hair maintained its wavy black sheen without having to be dyed. She still had her curves in all of the right places, with a juicy bubble butt that looked great in her grey yoga pants and beautiful B-cups that gave a nice bump to the front of her pink sweatshirt. All in all, Elaine knew that she could keep her husband’s attention, and turn the heads of most other men as well, something she took pride in.

As she jogged, she took in the sight of the houses in the morning sun. Her husband James’ successful job as a banker allowed the Cho family to live in a nice middle-class neighborhood, a boon when raising their daughter Avery. Now 18, a good school and even better parenting gave the young girl her pick of colleges, a choice that was surprisingly difficult for the honor student to make. Though, of course, she wasn’t the only one to benefit: Elaine herself had made several friends in the area, most of them mothers like herself. When their kids were younger, they helped look after and support each other, but as they got older, the women of the neighborhood had more time to just socialize and hang out, a pleasure in and of itself.

As she came up to the Stinson house, Elaine decided to drop in for a visit. She didn’t usually stop her run in the middle, as she preferred to keep her momentum when exercising, but for some reason, she felt the need to pop in for a bit. Regardless of the reason why she went up to the front door and gave a barrage of sharp, loud knocks.

Almost immediately, a pale, dark-haired boy opened the door. Elaine recognized him as Gerald, the 18-year-old son of the family. He and Avery were friends with one another, though if Elaine was being honest she wasn’t sure what her daughter saw in the boy. The two had a shared love of ‘nerdy’ things, both academic and recreational, but that was where the similarities ended. Unlike Avery, Gerald was a slacker who seemed content to coast through life rather than achieve anything, and judging from the looks he gave her and her daughter was quite possibly a pervert as well. Elaine had done her best to teach Avery to avoid guys like him, especially since she had firsthand experience with the kind of men that fetishized Asian women. He gave off several of the apparent warning signs, but it seemed like Avery had a blind spot when it came to her childhood playmate. All Elaine could realistically do about it was trust her daughter’s judgment and hope she was wrong about the boy.

“Hi, Gerald?” Elaine said, giving the boy a pleasant smile, “Is your mom home?”

Gerald, who looked a little surprised to see her, answered with, “Yeah, she’s in the kitchen. Come on in.”

He stepped aside, letting Elaine enter the living room area of the house. Once she was inside, Elaine walked past him to go to the kitchen but stopped in order to bend over and grab her ankles, making sure that she was adequately displaying her ass in Gerald’s direction. She could feel the fabric of her yoga pants straining against her butt cheeks, and she assumed correctly that the outline of her panties was visible through the stretched out material.

After a few uncomfortable seconds of this impromptu stretching, Elaine felt a sharp smack as Gerald spanked her, the impact hard enough to cause her ass to jiggle. She gasped in shock and popped back upright, putting a hand on her now stinging rear end. She turned to glare at Gerald, and said cheerily, “Thank you for welcoming me into your home!”

Wait, that wasn’t what she meant to say... was it? She remembered that was how a man was supposed to welcome a female guest into their home, and that was the response she was supposed to give back to him, but something about the exchange seemed off to her.

“You’re welcome,” the boy said with the biggest grin Elaine had ever seen him give. He then went over to the coffee table and grabbed a bound stack of papers off of it. The bundle looked to be some sort of manuscript, and from the looks of things, Gerald had done some writing inside it with a red pen, but he snapped it shut and tucked it under his arm before she could get close enough to read what was inside.

Before Elaine could ask him about it, she was distracted by the entrance of Gerald’s mother, Barbara. Like Elaine, Barbara was attractive for her age, though she was more plush, especially in the chest region. Elaine had tried to convince her to go jogging before, but Barbara insisted that her own fitness routine at the gym was more than enough for her. Right now, her light brown hair was in loose curls down her shoulders, and she was dressed in casual sweats and a t-shirt that implied the woman was in no rush to leave the house today.

“Elaine! I thought I heard you out there!” she said with a smile, pulling her friend in for a hug, “What a pleasant surprise! How are you?”

“I’m fine,” Elaine said, hugging her back, “I just thought I’d stop in for a bit and chat. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Of course not!” Barbara replied, “I was just getting myself a drink in the kitchen. Do you want anything?”

“Some orange juice would be great,” Elaine said. Hearing a bit of rustling behind her, she glanced back and saw Gerald lying down on the couch, red pen in between his teeth as he flipped through the papers from earlier.

“Oh, don’t mind Gerald,” Barbara told her with a dismissive wave, “He brought that thing home last night, and he’s been flipping through it ever since.”

“Any idea what it is?” Elaine asked her.

“Nope, but he’s really invested in reading it,” she answered, “Though the writing is new... maybe he’s doing some freelance editing work?”

“Maybe,” Elaine mused, before leaving Gerald be and following Barbara into the kitchen.