The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

This story depicts graphic sex between males for the reader’s sexual gratification. It includes acts that are physically impossible or immoral in real life. It is not merely kinky. It contains twisted and freakish distortions of humans and human relationships. It has only the barest semblance of a plot, and focuses on relationships only so far as they are a vehicle for sex and sex-related events.

You’ve been warned.

* * *

The Sculptor, Part 1

Aiden reread the document on the electronic pad. It was a contract which could change his life. Much of it was just uncertainty. He didn’t know what kind of women the agency had. The young man across from him wasn’t prepared to talk about that unless he signed on.

The program would pay him to submit to a dominant and sexually aggressive master for a duration of six months. Afterward, he would receive an enormous compensation. Then he could go home, or he could choose to extend the contract. He imagined a tall busty dominatrix figure in leather, ordering him around in the bedroom, and it turned him on. He wondered if she’d be hot. He had definitely kept up his end of that part. His year of workouts had sculpted his 6′3″ frame into a solid package that screamed for sex. He imagined wealthy, dominant women perusing his file’s photos.

Aiden wasn’t sure if he was ready, and the butterflies in his stomach made him pause. The idea of being a woman’s sexual pet turned him on a little, and his curiosity was strong. So he made the commitment. He pressed his thumb to the pad’s scanner, which authenticated his identity. He then spoke the words required to invoke the agreement.

“I agree to all terms, including the body mod optional, and commit to the full six month term beginning July 1st 2045.” said Aiden. He hadn’t been sure about the added option, but it was a lot more money., He imagined that his mistress would give him a tattoo or piercing that he could always remove later.

“Very good,” said the agent. His eyes fairly sparkled with hidden knowledge. The expression worried Aiden..

“So who’s my, ah—”

“Master?”

“Yeah.” The word made Aiden uncomfortable. He thought he might like the idea of being sexually dominated, but the word still seemed weird. And he meant “mistress”, right?

“Here we are,” the man said, pulling out a dossier and passing it over to Aiden. He was watching Aiden’s face closely.

Whatever Aiden was expecting, it was not this. The photo in front of him showed him a body in in the peak of physical fitness, and with a build that naturally lent itself to domination. But it didn’t have the soft curves of a woman. It was a man. Muscular and angular, with a face Aiden guessed women would drool over. And he was big. He must have been six and a half feet of pure masculinity.

“What the fuck?” he blurted.

“Your contract didn’t specify the gender of your new master. And our analysis shows you’re just what our client is looking for.”

“Then your analysis is shit,” responded Aiden. “How am I even supposed to do this job if I’m not gay?” This had never been suggested as a possibility.

“You’ve signed, so you have no choice. You will be trained, disciplined, and dominated by the man in this photo. Whether you want to be or not. And you’ll be paid very handsomely for your trouble, so I suggest you man up and accept it.”

Aiden had no words. He knew objections would be pointless. The entire reason for the formality of the contract was that he had given up his choice. This wasn’t what he wanted. But with a growing iciness in his stomach, he realized that what he wanted wasn’t the controlling factor in his life anymore.

* * *

A few hours later, the agency’s small craft delivered him to a massive house in a wooded area near the city. It was a nice place, which he expected of somebody who could afford him. Maybe the luxury would help make up for the horror of being some man’s plaything.

His new master greeted him at the door with a smile and a hand extended. Aiden shook it. The guy was even bigger than he’d look. The grip was firm, and his forearm rippled with muscle. Aiden was immediately envious of the guy’s build. It was the kind of natural muscularity layered with athletic training that all guys wished they had, and he couldn’t help noticing how small his hand seemed in the larger man’s grip.

“Good to meet you, Aiden,” he said.

Aiden nodded, “Likewise.” He didn’t feel good at all.

“I am Jaxon. And ow that our niceties are taken care of, you will immediately begin behaving with complete obedience. My first order of business is to inform you that I don’t want you to speak during the course of this meeting, unless I specifically tell you to.”

“All right, I—” Aiden broke off as Jaxon’s backhand impacted his stomach just enough to knock the wind from him and and leave him choking for air. Physical violence had always been a possibility, but he had expected the sting of a riding crop from a mistress, not a blow from a man who could break him in half.

“Disobedience will be punished swiftly and severely.” Jaxon said. Then he leaned over to whisper hotly in Aiden’s ear. “And punishments will become increasingly severe, creative, and longer in duration if you resist.

Aiden blinked, regaining his breath, and wondered what he had gotten himself into. He decided he could tough out the situation.

“Good,” Jaxon continued in a low, breathy voice. “Soon enough, you’ll find you don’t want to resist anyway.”

Aiden had been ordered not to speak, but he glared at Jaxon. This cocky asshole might have authority over him for a while, but he would force Jaxon to drag out of him any behavior that he expected him to perform. He wasn’t into men. And if he was, he wouldn’t be the one doing the submitting.

Jaxon saw the look and flashed a grin. “Looks like you have some fight in you. Good. I don’t want a toy that crumbles right away.” He lowered his voice again. “I want to break your will slowly. I will break you down. I won’t force you to do anything. I’ll wait, and eventually you’ll coming begging for this.”

Jaxon lewdly groped his prominent package, grinning at Aiden’s intensifying glare. Until then, he hadn’t allowed himself to think he might get fucked by this man. Well, this asshole could make him do whatever he wanted, but he was still going to leave this place in six months, defiant and proud.

* * *

Inside the palace of a house, Jaxon gave Aiden a brief tour, pointing out the gym Aiden was expected to use daily. That at least already part of Aiden’s routine. Then he had Aiden remove his clothes, and gave him a jock and sneakers that would be his only clothes. Aiden’s face got hot as he contemplated walking around a house full of people with his ass out. At least it was warm enough.

Servants appeared regularly throughout the house. Aiden noticed they were all attractive men, some of them heavily muscled with the look of guards, some young and pretty, and a few looked like scientists or doctors in lab coats.

Jaxon brought him to a room lit entirely in red light, which spilled over a collection of sex dungeon objects, not all of which he recognized. Some looked designed to bind or suspend someone in vulnerable positions. He decided not to think about it for now.

“This is where you will spend some of your evenings. You will be trained or used as I see fit. If I’m pleased with your progress, you won’t be left here all night. Probably.”

Aiden hated the cocky smirk that seemed to accompany everything Jaxon said. He hoped to wipe it off his face.

If the sex dungeon, or whatever it was, had made Aiden apprehensive, the next room he has shown terrified him. Grant led him into a large brightly lit room which had what looked like a high-tech dentist’s chair or hospital bed. The semicircle of machines around it were advanced, and he had no idea at all what they were.

“This is where our fun work will take place. You know that body mod option you agreed to? You probably thought all you’d get would be a tramp stamp on that tight ass of yours. You were wrong. You know that I can do literally anything I want to you, provided it’s reversible. With the tech I have, that doesn’t exclude much.

Jaxon switched to his low growl that was starting to get under Aiden’s skin. “I’m going to put things inside of you. I can make your body into whatever I want, sculpting you from just a hot piece of ass you are now into a perfect fucktoy. You won’t recognize yourself.”

Aiden just stared. His mind spun.

“And there’s a little loophole. If I can make you want it by the time the contract ends, you won’t want it to be reversed. You’ll be mine to do with as I please forever.”

What the fuck was he going to do? Resist. If Jaxon didn’t plan to force him into sex, then it wouldn’t happen.

Jaxon’s basso chuckle brought him back to the present.

“The implants and modifications that I have planned—I’d like to tell you a bit about them, because I enjoy how it will make you squirm inside your own head. They’re organic. They’re alive, and sometimes you’ll feel them, deep in your body, rearranging you to suit my tastes. Some may wriggle and move as they work, so you can’t forget for even an hour that I own you. And not only that, but each day you’re a little less of the man you’ve made yourself, and into the boy I plan to make into my personal slut.”

By now Aiden was in shock. He could barely concentrate on the rumbling voice. But out of some sick fascination he couldn’t wrest his attention away from all Jaxon was telling him.

“Inside you, deep in here,” Jaxon laid a big hand on Aiden’s tight abdomen, which by now was beginning to show pricks of sweat. He rubbed Aiden gently, massaging his belly like a good dog.

“You will constantly be reminded of me. S part of me, will always be in you. Pushing from the inside, just a little now and then. Just enough to make you remember that you are changing. Every day, growing less yourself and more my property. My slave. My willing slave.”

Jaxon snapped his fingers, and a big man appeared.

“Let him shower and give him a suite of his own. He’s had a long day and I want him to sleep on what I’ve told him.”