The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sculptor, Part 4

By Tentacle Boy

Aiden woke early and stared at himself in the mirror, mesmerized by what he had become. Over the last few weeks, his body had undergone dramatic changes. His tall, bulky 6′3″ body had been reduced to a 5′6″ frame of lean swimmer’s build muscle. His body hair was all but gone, and his smooth skin showed off his remaining lean muscle definition.It felt unreal. His nipples had expanded, too, from quarter to half-dollar size. But his cock got most of his attention. It drooped down 6 inches when soft, which was as big as it used to be when hard. His balls had also swollen, even larger in proportion, and were now like two duck eggs dangling pendulously low.

It didn’t end there. He turned to the side to see that his ass, which had never been very prominent, now jutted out in two firm globes. He pulled up his jock strap, which was now all he was allowed to wear other than his pair of size 12 high-top Nikes, served to accentuate the curves of his ass. It had been tailored for him and wrapped his large package nicely.

He continued to turn, and felt a hot rush of humiliation when he saw his ass more fully. Lately he’d been required to wear a butt plug, and the black flanged end pressed into his ass. He was ashamed that he’d gotten so used to it that he had been able to forget about it.

Aiden eyes grew watery as he despaired at his vanishing masculinity. But just after a single tear began to make its way down his smooth face, he reminded himself that he could get this all reversed in a few months. He would be a muscular adonis again. Maybe he’d even use his new wealth to make himself even bigger. Bigger than Jaxon. Then they’d see who was in charge.

But Jaxon, just arriving to greet his newest pet, had other plans. Aiden might have thought the muscular brute was perverse, but he didn’t know the half of the twisted things that he was about to experience. He started to grow hard just thinking about it. He stared at his creation, awed by his own handiwork. He drew himself up in front of Aiden, who now had to crane his neck to look up at him. He rubbed a hand in slow circles on Aiden’s ass, who reddened, and gave Jaxon a resentful glare.

“Oh, don’t be like that, baby. Look at yourself. You’re perfect now. You’re now as well-endowed as anybody in the mansion other than myself. And your ass will make everyone turn to watch you leave a room. He reached further and gently removed Aiden’s plug, causing the boy to emit a grunt. Despite his rage and embarrassment, Aiden’s cock reacted by beginning to leak into his jock. His ass was just so sensitive now.

“Follow me,” Jaxon said.

They arrived in a large bedroom with a honey-skinned twink lying on the bed. As soon as he saw Jaxon and Aiden approaching, he leapt off, sniffing Aiden’s precum and making soft, eager whining sounds.

“This is Blake,” Jaxon said. He’s going to facilitate your next violation.

Aiden stiffened, and his stomach felt icy.

“Fuck him,” Jaxon ordered Aiden, who was relieved. He shouldn’t have been. “Make sure you breed his ass.”

Despite himself, Aiden was horny. He hadn’t been allowed to jerk off, and he didn’t want to give Jaxon the satisfaction of watching it on his monitors. Blake tugged down Aiden’s jock and bent over the bed in a submissive position, ass high and winking. Aiden’s cock hardened. He saw that Blake’s ass was wet, like it had been lubed. He put his dick at the boy’s entrance and slowly rubbed it around, not sure how to proceed.

“I said FUCK him,” Jaxon said, giving Aiden a sharp slap on his muscular ass. Aiden yelped and lurched forward, impaling the boy on his thick ten inches in one stroke, causing Blake to cry out in pain and ecstasy. Now that things were started, Aiden focused on cumming so the scene could end. It didn’t take long. Soon his balls were churning, and he gasped as he released several huge volleys of cum into the guts of the pussyboy in front of him. He couldn’t believe how much cum he now produced. Some of it leaked out as he withdrew his cock, but Blake’s ass winked tightly closed to hold the rest in.

Jaxon then produced a small syringe from a pocket and administered a shot to Blake, who took it without complaint. “There we go,” Jaxon said. “Now watch.”

Nothing happened at first. Blake lay down on his back, sighing contentedly. But soon he began to wince and cramp.

“What did you do to him?” demanded Aiden.

“Just wait, pet. I’m using your sperm and Blake’s warm body to create something wonderful just for you. In a way, you’re about to become a father.”

Blake continued to squirm and double up, and Aiden saw that the boy’s little cock was rock-hard. Whatever was happening, he was enjoying it, despite the pain.

Blake’s abdomen started to bulge and expand. Something moved inside, and Aiden could see it tracking just below the boy’s abs. Soon, Blake looked six months pregnant. He grabbed his legs, his body now soaked in sweat. He lifted his legs, and exposed his ass like a woman giving birth. He grunted and pushed, and something started to come out. It was fleshy and dome-shaped, and soon Aiden realized it was the head of a cock. He was sickened. This young man in front of him was birthing a dick.

Jaxon helped the boy along, tugging on the slowly emerging member, until, as Blake cried out and shot cum all over his own belly, the slimy thing came out completely. It was a perfect, and very erect, cock complete with a dangling sack. It was like a living dildo, coated in Aiden’s excess sperm. Jaxon held it up by Aiden’s body. Aiden was stunned to see that the dick was a perfect replica of his own thick member.

Jaxon grinned, and made Aiden take the thing from him. Aiden was disgusted and fascinated by the thing. It throbbed gently in his hands. He ran a hand along it, and a few drops of precum issued forth.

As Aiden stood frozen and captivated, Jaxon grabbed a nearby butt plug and roughly stuffed it into the boy on the bed, then pulled him off of it by one arm and told him he was done with him for now. Blake teetered unsteadily out, rubbing his ass around the plug and moaning softly.

Jaxon retrieved the living dildo from Aiden.

“Hands and knees.” He said. After Aiden didn’t respond immediately, he gave the boy a kick to the back of the leg, causing it to buckle under him. “I said hands and knees! Now!”

Aiden’s fear returned as he assumed the position. Jaxon stepped behind Aiden and started to rub the cock’s wet head around on Aiden’s asslips. Aiden fought the pleasure that his sensitive has was blasting into his brain, but it was pointless. His dick began to harden and leak in his jock. This wasn’t his fault. He wasn’t gay. It’s just that his ass was sensitive, and something was touching it, that’s all.

His awareness fled him when Jaxon started to push the huge thing into him. He was totally overwhelmed. His ass stretched and stretched, until just before he thought it would tear. He panted, sweating, focusing on his breathing and trying to stay calm. Then the inexorable advance halted.

“Halfway there,” growled Jaxon, and started to push again.

After an eternity, Aiden felt the cock’s big sack press against his asscheeks and Jaxon released them to dangle, slapping Aiden’s own big balls. Aiden tried to get ahold of himself. There was pain, definitely, but it also felt good. And if felt good in a way that fucking the boy hadn’t. It was so intense, and while the sensations were focused on his asshole and stuffed rectum, the pleasure spread through his body. He could feel the cock thrumming inside him, like a second heartbeat.

Suddenly, the cock was yanked out, and he yelped at the pain and discomfort of the experience. He felt like he’d been emptied out. His legs shook, almost not wanting to support him. But he managed to stand when Jaxon pulled him up.

“I.. that doesn’t—” Aiden began, furious and frustrated.

“Quiet,” began Jaxon. “I want to give you some time to think about what you experienced. He placed the dick in Aiden’s trembling hands. “In the meantime, there’s something else you should see.”

Jaxon pulled down his own pants, and the biggest cock Aiden had ever seen sprung out of them. It was half hard, and dripping, and was still bigger than his own thick ten inches. It was impossibly huge.

“You know I could have bent you over and fucked you any time in the last month and a half since you arrived here. You might have put up a fight, but you weren’t much match for me then, and you’re even less of a match for me now.”

He stepped close. The root of his dick was almost level with Aiden’s chest.

“But I didn’t. Because I want you to come to me. Now that you’ve seen what I have to offer, and what you’ve been missing, I think that will be soon.” He packed his dick away and offered Aiden the door.

Aiden paused and rallied himself. “Fuck you. If you expect me to help you in your sick games, you’ll be waiting a long time for this ass.”

* * *

Back in his own room, Aiden stared at the perfect clone of his own cock, except that this one was always hard and always ready. He couldn’t understand how it could possibly be alive, but there it was in front of his eyes.

He kept thinking about what it had felt like up inside him. And how empty he felt now. He battled the urge to put it back in there. He went into his bathroom, where he mistakenly believed he wasn’t being watched.

He looked at is ass in the mirror, and lined the cum-covered cock up with his hole.

Wait, no! he thought. That was what Jaxon wanted. But fuck Jaxon. He wasn’t here. And this cock was a copy of his own, so this wasn’t really getting fucked, it was just masturbating. And it wasn’t actually another guy. And it was his choice. He still had his free will, didn’t he?

He started to push it into himself. Being a bit stretched made this penetration easier, but it was still uncomfortable. But a few inches in, discomfort was suddenly combined bliss radiating from his ass. He very slowly pushed it all the way in, and then started to slowly withdraw it. His eyes rolled back as he started a familiar rhythm, in and out. He jerked his dick with his other hand, and before long he was squirting cum all over the mirror.

The dick fell out of him with a slick plop. Suddenly ashamed and furious with himself, Aiden grabbed the thing and tossed it under his bed where he wouldn’t have to see it. He felt dirty and needed a shower.

To be continued...

* * *