The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Career

All the usual disclaimers apply

* * *

She always known that, eventually, she would be caught. There was too much money flying around for someone not to notice. And when she was caught, she knew there would be consequences, and they would be severe. The people most likely to be offended were too uptight, and held too much power over her, to respond any other way. She just never expected to be betrayed.

Like for so many others, it started with COVID. All in all, Samantha been one of the lucky ones. She never caught it, or if she had, she’d been asymptomatic with no long-term side effects. The school she taught history at went back to in-person classes as soon as it could, and that had been its own set of issues! But in the end, being around her students and her colleagues had been a boon to her sanity. So many people had it so much worse.

Like her husband. Alan hadn’t gotten sick either, but he’d lost his job right at the beginning. While Samantha had the school to go to every day, he isolated at home, applied for the few jobs available, got rejected for all of them, and had to stew in that. Then there was the money. A teacher’s salary was barely enough for one and nowhere near enough for two (even with a bump to Alan’s unemployment check), not when there was rent, and food, and student loans, and credit cards, and car payments, and on and on and on to pay for. Sure, there were forbearances, and moratoriums, and deferments out there to help. But that wasn’t forgiveness; all they did was delay the day of reckoning. By the end of the summer, with a pandemic school year looming, their savings were gone, and Samantha was out of ideas.

Alan wasn’t. She’d never even heard of OnlyFans before he’d suggested it to her, and she’d had to go through the idea a couple times before she got it; a site she’d post pictures and video of herself, the sexier the better, that people would pay a subscription fee to access? Samantha was skeptical. Alan was sure it would work.

Samantha had one big misgiving. To her, there was a big difference between “sexy” and “sexual”, and the former inevitably led to the latter. Post some sexy but innocent stuff, nothing wrong there. But people would get bored with that, so she’d have to up the ante, and keep upping it to keep people hooked. Eventually, wouldn’t she get to a point where she’d have to flash some vag or something, and she wasn’t sure she could do that. And what would the school do if they found out!

Alan was unconcerned. She could show as much or as little as she wanted, it was totally up to her. One thing she never had to show was her face; neck down shots were totally normal, so the school would never find out. It was practically foolproof. He seemed so sure, it reassured her.

Besides the possibility of money, there was at least one reason to try. The chance to travel the road not taken. Almost all her life, people told her how pretty she was, repeatedly. It started when she was in elementary school when all she had was a face. Then puberty hit and she grew a dancer’s ass and a pair of tits; big, round ones that boys couldn’t keep their eyes off and girls envied. By the time she got to college, it wasn’t just a case of being pretty anymore. She was hot. All the guys, and all the lesbians, and all the curious girls that that hit on her were proof of that. She took her choice of the guys, gave a polite “Thanks but no thanks” to the girls, and thanked her lucky stars.

Hotness has drawbacks, of course. Like the folks who didn’t take her seriously when she said she wanted to be a history teacher, who were pretty much the same folks who didn’t take her seriously when she was getting her masters degree, who were pretty much the same folks who seemed downright offended she wanted to make a living off her brains and not her looks. There were her students, the ones who leered at her. They were easy to deal with; dress plainly, set firm boundaries early and often. That worked well. It was their fathers who were more of a problem. A blatant display of her wedding ring got them to back off. Usually.

By the time Alan made her suggestion, she was 33 and at the height of her beauty. She’d been teaching for eight years, and if it wasn’t boring, it was starting to become a bit routine. Here was a chance to do something exciting, a little naughty even. And here also was the chance to see if all those folks were right about how far her looks could take her, even if she didn’t think they were.

And there was the money. They needed it. Alan was pleading with her, practically begging her, to consider it. They were in trouble. Her man needed her to step up. She wanted to step up. So, she agreed.

Alan offered to take the pictures for her, but that felt a little weird to Samantha. She was more comfortable with just a mirror and her cell phone, strategically placed to obscure her face. The first pics went up in time for Halloween, and were seasonally correct: Sexy cop, sexy kitty, sexy maid, sexy farm girl, and her personal favorite, sexy doctor where she wore frilly white panties, white thigh highs, black boots up to her knees and a white lab coat, unbuttoned, with just a stethoscope underneath.

Two things about the experience surprised her. First, it worked! By Thanksgiving, she had almost 500 subscribers, she was posting new stuff a couple times a week, and the demand kept growing. The money she was making was already starting to make a difference. They were almost caught up on all their bills. Second, she didn’t hate it. Having people respond to her looks so tangibly, with their money, was more of an ego boost than she expected. There was a sense of accomplishment when she planned out how to keep a shoot sexy but short of “the line”, executing the shoot, posting it, and watching the reaction. By Christmas, and a “sexy Mrs. Claus” shoot, she had to admit she was enjoying it, and the money was pouring in! Their savings had been entirely rebuilt. Once Alan found a job, they could start thinking about the future.

And of course, that’s when things started going sideways.

It started when she noticed Alan didn’t seem to be looking for a job that hard anymore. And he was spending a little too much of the money for her tastes. She wanted that money saved for a down payment on a house, or something. They’d had a fight over it around MLK Day, he got real shitty about how it was their money and not her money. Then there were the requests. Almost from the very beginning, her subscribers had requested more hardcore stuff. No matter how many times she said it, Alan never seemed to get she had no interest in doing full nudes, or masturbation videos, or foot content (what was it with the feet?). She wanted to keep it light, keep it sexy and keep it fun, emphasis on fun. The more Alan obsessed on the requests, not to mention the dick picks and the sex for cash offers, the less fun it was. The agreement they made at the beginning was total transparency. Alan would have full access to the account. But it was getting to be too much. He obviously couldn’t handle full transparency, so she changed the password on the account. They got in huge fight over it on Valentine’s Day, of all days. Alan demanded the password. She’d refused.

Alan suggested shutting down the account in March. But he still wasn’t working, so she countered that she’d do so when he found a job. Alan lost it. It was their biggest fight yet. For a while she thought he might take a swing at her. He didn’t, but she didn’t feel safe in their place anymore.

In April, she told Alan they needed a break. She moved into her brother’s Airbnb home, about an hour’s drive from work. He reached out, again and again, to apologize and ask when she was coming home. She responded to the first message, saying she didn’t know when she would come back. Then she stopped responding altogether.

Things fell apart from there. One day her debit card was being rejected for insufficient balances. She checked online to discover Alan had cleaned out their savings and checks accounts. He wouldn’t give the money back until she came home. Samantha opened an account in her name and switched all her deposits to the new account. Then she told him she wanted a divorce. So, Alan took the nuclear option.

Samantha had an inkling what was happening when the principal scheduled an urgent, same day meeting with her after classes let out. When she entered the conference room, and saw the principal, the school district’s lawyer, and the union rep all on one side of the table, she knew the jig was up. They showed her a few of the pics and asked if it was her. She wasn’t going to lie, she had her integrity, and admitted they were. And that was that. The union cut her a deal that if she went quietly, the district would call it a layoff and pay her a modest severance.

She knew from jump it had been Alan, and it wasn’t like he was denying it. He was telling everyone that when he learned what she was up to, he’d left her and of course he’d told the school … someone like that couldn’t be trusted around kids, after all.

It was fall now, a new school year had started without her, which felt weird, and she was still in her brother’s place. She still had a little of the severance money left. She lived in a community property state, so she’d be getting back a lot of the money Alan took once the divorce was final. Financially, she was set for a while.

And she was still posting, of course. Now that teaching was off the table for, well, forever … she still needed to make a living. In a way, getting fired from the school had been liberating. She still wasn’t going to do full nudes, and she sure as hell wasn’t going to do sex for money. But she didn’t have any more hang-ups about photographing her face for the site, which the subscribers seemed to like. And for the ones that were into it, she’d send pics of her feet, which they really liked. And for the long-time subscribers, the chronics, she would every now and then she’d take a single picture of just her pussy with her cellphone, it usually came out a little dark and grainy, and send it off. All for the right price, of course. The money was as good as it had ever been.

It had been a few days since she last posted, and she was in the mood for something more like when she first started. Something flirty, and sexy and fun. She’d chosen a tight pair of old jeans, faded and torn. Then she’d crammed herself into a California Angels tank top with a plunging neckline so it looked like her boobs might bust out at any moment. Take a few shots with her trusty cell phone as she took things off, until she was down to her bra and panties. Then pick out the shots he liked best, touch them up if needed, then upload them. 60-90 minutes, tops. Then what was left of the afternoon and the whole of the evening was all hers. Easy peasy. What better way to spend a Friday night?

So she was a little surprised when the doorbell rang.

* * *

Taylor was at the door, wearing jean shorts and a loose-fitting tee, a big purse slung over one shoulder. Taylor had been a student of hers last year … a good student, could have been a great one if she’d worked just a little harder. Super friendly, pretty, upbeat, kind and pleasant to everyone. A good kid, a really good kid in an adorable, slightly dorky sort of way

“Taylor, what are you …,” Samantha began, before Taylor wrapped her up in a hug.

“Ms. Alves, I’m so glad I found you. I’ve been so worried ever since I heard what happened! Are you ok?”

Samantha did her best to extract herself from Taylor’s grasp, “I’m fine. Honestly. Thanks for your concern, but I am ok, I promise. How did you …”

Taylor went back in for another hug, “It’s awful how they treated you. It’s such bullshit. They’re your boobs, for Christ’s sake, you can do what you want with them. Why does everyone in charge have to be so sex negative?”

“I appreciate the support. That’s nice of you to say. Why don’t you come in and we’ll talk a bit.”

Samantha led Taylor to the living room, and as they went it occurred to her … she really DID appreciate the support. Her husband, who had promised to honor and cherish her, had betrayed her. Her bosses, to whom she had given eight years of outstanding work, had fired her. Her friends and her family had supported her, her brother was letting her stay in this house for dirt cheap, after all, but it was clear they were disappointed in how tawdry the whole thing was. It really was nice to have someone in her corner who thought she hadn’t done anything wrong in the first place.

“Wow, what a great place,” Taylor marveled as she dropped her bag on an accent chair.

“It’s my brother’s, he bought it as an investment, but thanks, I guess.”

“He’s letting you stay here? That’s nice of him.”

Samantha shrugged, “For the winter. Have to find a place of my own by the beginning of next summer. And I am paying her some rent. But yeah, he is doing me a pretty big favor.”

“He must have some job to afford a place like this.”

“He does,” Her brother was a big deal lawyer, who knew other big deal lawyers, which is why she was sure she’d be getting her money back from Alan. “But having a wife that’s independently wealthy helps a lot also.”

The two plopped down on the couch, “So, Taylor, how are things with you?”

“Good, really good,” Taylor gushed. “Had a birthday last month, 18 now. I think I’m going to Tulane next year; I’m really excited about that.”

“That’s fantastic.”

“Ms. Alves …”

Samantha held up a hand, “I’m not your teacher anymore. Why don’t you call me Samantha?”

“Samantha,” Taylor smiled. “There are so many rumors going around, and it’s crazy, and it just makes me so mad because I know most of them are lies. I just want to know what happened.”

“I’m not really sure I want to talk about it …”

“It’s just that you were always my favorite teacher, and when people talk, I want to stick up for you.”

Taylor’s earnestness nearly broke Samantha’s heart, “I don’t know.”

“I tell you what, just let me ask you some questions. You don’t have to answer anything you don’t want to answer. You just promise that if you do answer, you’ll tell the truth.”

Samantha sighed. One thing she hadn’t really considered in all of this was how the news of what she’d done would affect the students that cared for her. Maybe Taylor deserved some answers.

“Ok. Deal. Ask your questions. But make them good because I only have so much patience.”

“Fair. Some people said you sold sex for money. Is that true?”

“That absolutely did not happen. I swear.”

Taylor nodded, “So what did you do?”

“I took some racy pictures and posted them online. The people who saw them had to pay a subscription fee to see them.”

“Nudes?”

“Nope. Some topless. If I wasn’t wearing any panties, all the good stuff was covered up by my hand, or a bedsheet, or something.”

“That doesn’t seem so bad. You see worse in Vogue every month. Is it true your husband turned you in?”

Samantha bit her lip, “That’s true.”

Taylor’s jaw dropped, “What an asshole!”

“Well, we absolutely agree on that.”

Taylor laughed out loud, her shoulders bouncing with mirth. It drew Samantha’s eyes to her collar, and a pendant that lay on the girl’s chest. She’d never noticed Taylor wearing it before.

“Is that pendant new?” Samantha asked.

“Yeah, I got it last month as a birthday present to myself.” Thumb and index finger on either side of the ornament, Taylor held it up for inspection. “You like?”

* * *

It was exquisite.

It was an oval cameo, neither small nor large, somewhere between a quarter and a half dollar piece; white on blue agate, ringed in silver, the band inscribed with a writing Samantha didn’t recognize. The carving featured two women, one with hair to her shoulders, one with it swept up, fingertips touching the other’s cheek, gently kissing.

The detail was incredible. She could see the texture of each woman’s hair, the lightness of the fingers on cheeks, the eyes closed in anticipation, the slight parting of the lips, the gentle brushing of their tongues. There was a snapping sensation in her mind, as if something deeply rooted in herself had been wrenched from its foundation, and in that moment, she saw what came next for those two women. Saw it as clearly as if she were standing next to them, yearning to join.

Samantha was mesmerized.

* * *

“I said, do you like it?”

Samantha blinked.

“Are you ok?” Taylor leaned in.

“Yes, I’m fine, never better,” Samantha looked at Taylor. Their eyes met.

Jesus!

How had she never noticed how hot Taylor was. She had that “girl next door that’s totally sexy” thing locked down! Those eyes, an icy light blue. Her skin was perfect, so smooth and flawless. Taylor’s hair was jet black, like Samantha’s, but a huge mass of curls, unlike her ruler straight locks. She imagined running her hand lovingly through that gorgeous tangle. And those lips, so pouty and kissable.

Because Taylor was leaning forward, her loose-fitting t-shirt hung down just so, and Samantha could see the girl’s breasts, medium sized and firm, encased in a cute white cotton bra.

“If you aren’t feeling well, maybe I should go,” Taylor suggested.

“No, you just got here. Stay, please. We’re having so much fun catching up.”

“If you’re sure …”

“I insist,” Samantha said, placing a hand on Taylor’s knee and letting it linger. Taylor smiled.

Taylor leaned against the back cushion of the couch, “So what were you doing before I arrived?”

“I was about to take some pics for my site.” Samantha swept a hand toward her cell phone tripod, already set up.

“That’s why you’re dressed so hot,” Taylor said, her eyes sweeping over Samantha’s body …

… which Samantha made a mental note of …

“… but now I know I’m bothering you. I should leave.”

“Not at all,” Samantha’s hand went back to the knee, slightly higher this time. “You seemed so interested in how it all works before, I’d love to get your opinion.”

The hand stayed on Taylor’s leg. She made no effort to move it or stand up.

“Ok then.”

“Great,” Samantha stood, and went around the room opening the curtains on every window. There was just enough light to do the trick.

She liked to warm up but just taking random photos making silly faces, striking silly poses, or dancing a little. Anything to loosen herself up a bit. She moved around the room, taking photos in different places, from different angles, at different arms lengths. Not all the pictures would be any good, most of them, in fact, would be crap. This was about getting in the right frame of mind, and occasionally, one of the pictures turned out to be gold. Every now and then, she’d lean a certain way to make sure Taylor was in the shot, and the girl was a good sport, mugging for the camera. They’d laugh and Samantha would take more pics.

After about 15 minutes and a few dozen shots, Samantha stopped to scroll through what she had so far. What she had was pretty good, especially the ones of her and Taylor. Much better than usual.

She looked up from her phone, and caught Taylor checking her out. Their eyes met again. Taylor quickly looked away.

Interesting.

Samantha waited, and waited a moment more, until Taylor looked up. Samantha smiled, and Taylor smiled back.

“God, she’s so adorable,” Samantha mused quietly, an image of herself kissing Taylor in her mind, like the women on the cameo.

“These pictures are turning out well so far,” Samantha announced. “I think we’ve earned a break. Would you like some wine?”

Taylor looked surprised, “Are you sure that’s ok?”

“I’m not worried.”

“Then I’d love some.”

Samantha went to the kitchen, returning with two glasses and a bottle, which she quickly uncorked. The wine was poured, one glass going to Taylor. They clinked glasses. Samantha returned to the couch.

They sat on either end of the couch, backs up against the arm rests. But the couch was not big, and they were well within range of each other. Their feet were gently touching.

“I never would have guessed you have to be so goofy to have an OnlyFans page,” Taylor teased.

“Well, the job’s only half done.”

“What comes next?”

“You mean what comes OFF next,” Samantha replied. “Most of my clothes, to be exact.”

Taylor licked her lips and took a big sip of wine. Her eyes drank in Samantha, clearly imagining what she’d look like without most of those clothes. Samantha was positive now, little Taylor wanted in her pants. The question was, did she want it?

Samantha’s foot rubbed against Taylor’s ankle. Taylor sucked in a breath and took another gulp of wine. Her glass was empty, Samantha’s was still half full. She took the bottle from the coffee table, and refilled the glass, then freshened up her own wine up a bit. The ball of Taylor’s foot brushed along Samantha’s toes.

“I may need you help a little later,” Samantha said.

“What do you mean?”

“Towards the end of the shoot, I may need you to take the pics while I pose.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely. I’ll do all the work. All you have to do is click. It’s easy.”

Samantha looked deep into Taylor’s eyes.

“Can you do that for me? Can you help me out?”

Taylor nodded. Samantha topped off Taylor’s glass. The girl took another sip.

“You know, I’ve been thinking,” Samantha began. “You’ve had an awful lot of wine.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m not criticizing. I offered it to you after all,” Samantha assured her. “It’s just that I hate the idea of you driving home, and such a long way, after all that wine.”

“What should I do?”

“Well, if you wanted to, you could sleep here. There’s plenty of room.”

Taylor smiled, ever so slightly, then arched her body up a bit so she could take her phone from her back pocket. A couple taps to unlock, and one more to call home.

“Hey Mom, I’m at my friend Samantha’s house and I think I’m going to crash here for the night … sure you’ve met her … she was in my history class last year …,” Taylor gave Samantha a wink. It was all true, so far as it went.

“ … no, not this year, she moved … it’s just that she’s here all by herself tonight … no parties, I promise … definitely no boys …”

“That’s one promise you’ll definitely be keeping,” Samantha whispered, rubbing her foot just above Taylor’s ankle.

Taylor made a “shh” motion with her finger but giggled as she did it.

“… you’re the best, Mom … love you too … bye.”

One more stab at the phone screen.

“Problem solved,” Taylor announced. “And I’ll have some more of that wine.”

Samantha filled her glass, “Okay, back to work.”

She stood back up and resumed moving around the room, taking pictures as she went. There would be nothing useful in this batch, she knew, just getting her mojo flowing again. She danced by the cell phone tripod, grabbing the wireless shutter trigger before handing it to Taylor.

“For when you help me out later,” Samantha explained. “You still want to help me, right.”

Taylor nodded.

For this next part, Samantha liked to start in front of the mirror, just like back in the good old days. Nothing fancy, just some profile and three-quarter shots of her reflection. These shots were the aperitif, dry and sweet and meant to stimulate the appetite. Occasionally, she’d grab a shot of her butt, or lean way forward for a pic of her cleavage.

Certainly, it was stimulating Taylor’s appetite. She could practically feel the girl eyebanging her … the horny little minx. It was at least 45 minutes to town, she had to know what she was getting into if she was going to do a drive like that. Samantha was undecided if she’d give Taylor what she obviously wanted, but at the very least, she’d give the girl a show.

Samantha grabbed her backrest and settled on the floor in front of the mirror. This was the part of the shoot where she really liked to warm herself up. She liked to lean back, splay her legs wide, knees bent, feel flat on the floor. Holding the camera in her left hand, she would touch herself with her right, touch her hair, her ears, her mouth, her neck …

… her tits …

… her pussy …

… and while she was doing it, she liked to think back on the best fucks she’d ever had. The funny part was, back in the day, those memories never included Alan. There was an old boyfriend from college she remembered. There was the rando she picked up when she was bartending back in her masters degree days. But she wasn’t thinking of those guys now.

She was thinking of Taylor, pinning her down on a bed, both of them naked, her tits dangling in the girl’s face as she rubbed their boxes together, Taylor crying out for more.

The shutter clicked. Samantha stifled a moan.

It took a minute to catch her breath, but eventually she made it back to her feet. Taylor was still watching her, eyes like lasers, cupping a breast with a free hand. She realized she’d been caught and jerked the offending hand away. Samantha paid it no mind. She dropped on the couch, directly next to Taylor, wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. Her other hand held the phone up. She kissed Taylor’s neck, and now it was the girl’s turn to moan.

The shutter clicked.

Samantha stood, pulling a trembling Taylor with her. She led the way to the tripod, positioning the Taylor behind it. Samantha put herself behind Taylor, reaching beyond the girl to mount the camera. Her breast flattened against the Taylor’s back, her chin coming to rest on the girl’s shoulder. She gently rubbed her crotch on Taylor’s ass.

“So you just watch me on the screen, and every time you see what might be a good shot, press the trigger I give you. It’s best to press the trigger and hold it down for a bit. It’ll take more shots that way, and we’re more likely to get a good one. Don’t worry about the phone’s memory. All the shots get uploaded to a drive in the other room.”

Samantha took a deep sniff of Taylor’s hair.

“God, you smell good!”

She stepped to a small X she’d taped to the floor in front of the camera. That was her mark, and if she stayed on that spot, she’d be in frame. Taylor would be able to see everything, which was exactly what Samantha wanted.

The key was to take your time, make sure the camera saw everything. She began hands on hips, staring intensely into the camera. Then, crossing her arms, she grabbed the hem of her shirt. Slowly, inch by inch, she pulled it up, exposing her belly button, then her under boob, then her whole boobs, until finally, the garment swept over her head. She held it out, like she was giving it away, before dropping it to the floor. She left her light gray bra alone for now.

Next, she played with her tits for a bit, jiggling them, squeezing them, weighing them in her hands. The girls felt nice tonight, real nice. She wasn’t playing to the camera when she closed her eyes, cocked her head, smiled and gave a slow exhale as she cuddled them.

And she smiled a bit when she heard Taylor let loose a breathy “Ohhh.”

Samantha had never found belts to be all that sexy, so hers was dispensed with quickly. Next, she leaned back slightly, and hunched her spine, which pushed her pelvis forward a bit. She opened the clasp of her jeans, then slowly lowered the zipper. Then she did something she never did before, she slipped a hand into her light gray panties.

She promised herself back in the day she wouldn’t do a masturbation shoot. Technically, she wasn’t masturbating. She was just using her fingers to see how wet she was getting, and she was very wet indeed. And if she was wet, and if she started playing with herself, who could blame her? With a hot little slut like Taylor for an audience, who could really blame her?

So, she just used her fingers to probe herself, find out what was really going on down there. Her head bent down so she could watch how soaked her fingers were getting. The shutter whirled away.

She could hear Taylor whispering, “Yes … fuck yes.”

Things were getting a little out of hand now. She could feel the first stirrings of an orgasm … Taylor was really getting to her … but it felt too good to stop. Then again, if she came, there was no way she could argue it was anything other than playing with herself. And Taylor might get the wrong idea. She still hadn’t decided if she was going to fuck the girl (though even Samantha had to admit she was warming up to the idea, literally and figuratively), so she wanted to keep her options open.

At the last possible moment, Samantha found the strength to pull her hand from between her legs. She made the mistake of smelling her fingers, and the stench of her arousal almost pushed her over the top. Taylor made sure to get lots of pics of that.

Instead of cumming, Samantha’s hands drifted down to her hips, thumbs hooked inside the waistband of her jeans. Slowly, deliberately, she inched her pants down, first one side, then the other, cocking her hips back and forth along the way. Her eyes locked on Taylor. The girl was a mess. Her legs were crossed tightly, she was obviously trying to stimulate her pussy anyway she could short of touching herself. She nibbled on her bottom lip. His nipples raised two flagrant bumps in her tee.

And still the jeans shimmied lower. As they dropped, Samantha had to bend farther forward. Her tits hung free, her cleavage fully exposed. The camera whirred with activity. And all the while, Samantha’s eyes remained locked on Taylor.

Until finally, the jeans were a puddle on the floor. Samantha stepped out of them gracefully. She stood back up. Reaching behind, she unclasped her bra, the band flaying apart. With a roll of her shoulders, the bra fluttered to the floor. Samantha stood tall, back straight, tits thrust forward. Her hands returned to hips, mirroring the posture she started the shoot with, clad only in her panties. She was soaked. There was no doubt Taylor could see, that the camera was catching all of it. That suited Samantha just fine.

“Come here,” Samantha said, letting a little authority seep into her voice, pointing to a spot on the floor. “Bring the camera.”

With trembling hands, Taylor grabbed the phone and did as she was told.

When Taylor reached the spot, Samantha dropped to her knees. She looked straight up at Taylor. She cupped her breast, as though offering them to the girl.

“Take more shots,” she ordered.

Taylor held the camera in her right hand. Her left hand gripped her right wrist to steady the tremble. Samantha allowed herself a second to imagine what it would be like to lick Taylor’s cunt. The thought of it made her breath short.

The shutter clicked. Again and again.

And now it was over. The shoot was complete. Samantha broke character and smiled. She held up her hands.

“Help me up?” she asked sweetly.

Taylor tossed the phone onto the couch, and taking Samantha’s hands, pulled her up. The girl was deceptively strong, and Samantha rose faster than expected. The two collided. They were chest to chest. Samantha could feel Taylor’s nips against her boobs. Taylor’s head tilted back, and her eyes closed. Her lips parted.

Samantha leaned forward to whisper in Taylor’s ear, “Be right back.”

She turned and strutted away, stifling a laugh when she heard Taylor’s groan of frustration.

She went to her bedroom and put on her flimsiest robe, not bothering to put on a bra or change her panties. She grabbed her tablet from her desk and headed back for the living room.

It was a short walk, but long enough for the doubts to start creeping in. Taylor was sexy as fuck, and obviously ready to go. She was legal too, if only just. And Samantha hadn’t gotten laid since December; that was practically a year for Christ’s sake. But she’d never been with a girl before, never been all that interested either, so where was all this coming from? And was it a good idea to sleep with a former student, even if she’d never teach again? Really, was it a good idea?

Then she got back to the living room. Taylor was back on the couch, gulping down the last of the wine, so hot and bothered and not knowing what to do about it, looking so doable in the process. Then Taylor asked …

“So, what’s next”

… and she sounded so desperate and so in need that the doubts faded away.

Samantha sat down on the coach, leaning on the armrest and putting her feet up on the coffee table. She pulled Taylor close, and powered up the tablet.

“Now we pick out the photos we like.”

Taylor snuggled up to Samantha, her head resting on the woman’s shoulder.

Samantha was shocked to see there were over 200 photos taken. She was sure there hadn’t been anywhere near that many when she handed over the phone. Taylor had been busy. They worked their way through the photos.

As she expected, most of the initial shots weren’t usable, though they had a good laugh over the pics of the two of them together making faces at the camera. Samantha deleted the bad ones and saved the ones of them both. But they agreed two of the shots were pretty good, Samantha looked like she was having fun in a mischievous way. Samantha saved those as well.

The ones in front of the mirror were better. She had to delete a few because she hadn’t held the phone quite right, so the framing was off. Samantha swiped left through the rest quickly. They were pretty good, some were sexy even, but nothing really special. But she kept them, she could still cull a few out before uploading. She kept swiping left.

“Oohh, I like that one,” Taylor said.

Samantha didn’t remember taking this one. She was leaning hard into the back rest; her butt was a tiny bit off the floor. Her left hand was groping her boob. Her head was turned to the side, eyes closed, gritting her teeth.

Taylor whispered, “You look so damn hot in that one.”

“Well, I’ll definitely use it then,” Samantha said. Taylor smiled happily.

She saved the photo and swiped left. They’d arrived at picture of her kissing Tayler’s neck. Tayler’s head was thrown back, eyelids half shut, eyeballs rolled back into her head. The two took a moment to take in its irresistible quality.

“I think you’ll understand why I can’t publish this one.”

Taylor nodded, “Can you send me a copy of it?”

“No.”

Taylor’s head jerked with shock. She looked hurt.

“Too risky that it will get out somehow. But here’s what I will do,” Samantha explained gently. “I’ll save it to this tablet and every time you come for a visit, I’ll give you the tablet. Then I’ll give you as much private time as you want, in my bedroom. You can stretch out on my bed, and look at the tablet, and play with your little twat until you cum. Would you like that? Fucking yourself with your fingers, looking at that picture, remembering how I made you feel, until you squirt all over my sheets? Would that work?”

Taylor’s breath was ragged as she imagined what that would be like.

“Yes,” she said quietly.

Samantha grinned, “Good girl.”

Then she swiped left.

They’d reached the pics Taylor had taken. They agreed the hands-on hips picture was a good place to start; they picked out one they both liked. They put together a sequence of shots of Samantha taking her top off. Taylor particularly loved one of the pictures of Samantha holding out her shirt; the tank top was in the foreground; Samantha’s body was turned slightly. It was a great shot of her ribs and her boobs looked incredible from the side. They’d definitely use that shot as well.

They would use the very next shot as well. It was of Samantha holding her boobs, and she remembered that moment perfectly well. It was when she registered how nice they felt. Her closed eyes and tilted head spoke of someone perfectly contented. Her sly smile spoke of even better to come.

“So hot,” Taylor confirmed.

Neither spoke as they reviewed the pictures of Samantha with her hands in her panties; those obviously couldn’t be posted. Nevertheless, they went through them slowly, Taylor mewling softly as each photo was revealed. Other than that, the only sound in the room was the pair’s breathing.

Next were the pics of Samantha lowering her jeans, bending forward as she did so, until her tits swung free. Taylor’s favorite came halfway through the series, the pants only partly down her thighs, just a flash of Samantha’s panties visible. She was bent forward just enough to offer a nearly unobstructed view of her boobs.

“God this is the best one yet!” Taylor whimpered. “The way you’re looking into the camera …”

“I was looking at you,” Samantha corrected.

Taylor gulped, “Looking at me … it’s like you’re reaching through the camera to finger my pussy.”

Her hand went to her mouth, afraid for a second, she’d said too much.

“We’ll definitely have to post this one then.”

Just the pictures on her down to her panties left, then the ones of her on her knees, Samantha realized. Then she’d have to decide what to do about Taylor. She wanted to fuck her, no doubt about that anymore; just throw her down and do the filthiest things to her. And it wouldn’t be entirely accurate to say she had doubts. It was just that little voice, way in the back of her head, suggesting she should maybe think twice. The voice distracted her just enough that she didn’t realize she was scrolling through the pictures still. A short bark of laughter brought Samantha back to the moment.

“What is it?”

Taylor grinned and pointed to the tablet.

As Samantha had guessed, the camera hadn’t missed the wet spot on her panties. That meant she couldn’t use these pictures either, which was a shame. She thought her arousal made her look powerful, and there was something honest about the picture she liked, letting everyone see desire and not caring what they thought. Maybe that’s what her should be about after all?

Maybe she’d save this shot for the folks willing to pay a little extra?

“Do you always get this horny when you take your pictures?” Taylor asked.

Samantha made sure to look directly into Taylor’s gorgeous eyes. It was a serious question that deserved a serious answer, “No. Today was special.”

Taylor swallowed, “Because of me?”

“Yes honey,” Samantha nodded. “I’m all wet because of you.”

Taylor looked like she was going to go for another kiss and Samantha had to cut her off once more.

“Almost done.”

Taylor burrowed into Samantha body even deeper.

The last shots turned out better than Samantha dared hope. You could tell she was on her knees, and the way Taylor’s shadow fell across the frame, you could tell she was kneeling before someone. The way she held her tits bunched them up, so they looked gorgeous. But the shots were all about her face, how her head was tilted up, lips parted, tip of her tongue on white teeth, nostrils flared. Her eyes, sparkling blue, smoldering, begging. Samantha knew she was hot, had known for years, but she never suspected she could be this hot.

“Oh god,” Taylor sobbed as they flicked through each shot. “Oh my god.”

“What is it?”

“It’s just … you … your tits … your eyes,” Taylor looked up, her eyes feral. “You just look so fuckable.”

And there it was. Taylor had finally said it. There was no more putting it off now. There were no more pictures to review, and even if there were, one look at Taylor showed she’d reached her end. The teasing was fun and all, but anything more would be just cruel. It was time to decide.

Not that it was really a decision.

“Speaking of tits, you’ve been staring at mine all night,” Samantha purred. “It’s time to show me yours.”

No protest from Taylor. Her tee shirt was off in a flash, her bra gone almost as quickly. Her nipples were tiny but looked painfully hard.

“Do you like them?” Taylor asked quietly.

“I love them,” Samantha said, taking a nipple between the index finger and thumb of her hand. She squeezed gently.

Taylor shuddered and reached down to the knot of Samantha’s robe. A quick pull and the knot released. She opened the robe, baring Samantha’s breasts. Taylor gently stroked them.

“I love yours too.”

They fondled each other, eyes locked. They took their time, there was no doubt now what was going to happen. They had all night. Finally, Samantha scooted forward, replacing her fingers with her mouth she sucked gently on Taylor hard nipple. The girl’s fingers ran gripped Samantha’s hair, pulling the woman closer.

“Ohhh, that feels so nice,” Taylor whispered.

Samantha gave the other nipple the same treatment, to Taylor’s delight. Then Samantha worked her way up, kissing and licking along the way until, at last, their lips met. The kiss started gently but did not stay that way for long. Soon it turned into something else, panting and fierce, tongues thrust deep, and that went on for a long while.

Samantha broke the kiss and stood up, taking a step from the couch, leaving her robe behind. She pointed to a spot on the floor directly in front of her. Taylor knew what was required. She slid off the couch, falling to her knees at the spot indicated.

She didn’t reach for Samantha’s panties, at first. Taylor’s hands cupped Samantha’s ass as she kissed all around, Samantha’s hip bones, the inside of her thighs. She kissed Samantha’s twat through the panties, working her way bottom to top. Taylor lingered on Samantha’s mons, a little extra kissing and licking there. It drove Samantha wild.

Finally, patiently, Taylor’s hands slid around Samantha’s hips, pinching a bit of waistband between fingers and thumb. then drew them down. She waited a moment, taking in all of Samantha’s scent, reveling at the gorgeous, bald soaking box before her, knowing it was finally hers for the taking. She extended her tongue, letting it fall out of her mouth wide and flat. Starting at the bottom of Samantha’s slit, Taylor slowly worked her way up, finishing each stroke with a flick of the clit. She started slowly, gauging Samantha’s reactions, with each stroke, finding the range.

It only took a few strokes for Samantha to realize this was going to be life changing. She always liked having her pussy licked, she’d even known a couple guys that were pretty good at it. But nothing like this. Not even close. A couple more strokes, and her hands were on the back of Taylor’s head, pulling her in, grinding her twat on Taylor’s mouth.

“Holy fuck … Holy … FUCK!” Taylor was nursing on her clit now, sometimes hard, using her tongue, using her teeth. She was all over the place, but she never missed. Samantha couldn’t believe what was happening.

Her knees buckled, she only kept her balance by grabbing Taylor’s head and holding on for dear life. It wasn’t like she blacked out because she never faded to black. There was no white light that she went to, or that consumed her. It was more like a current of pleasure, originating in her belly, so overwhelming it blanked everything out. So there was no black or white, just nothing, no memory or realization of anything, just a physical, tangible wave of bliss so powerful it blocked everything else out. No memory of what she said or what she did, just that it was there, and it was huge and it felt incredible. It was like comprehending the Grand Canyon, it was too big, and it broke her brain, if only for a moment. A long, glorious, cunt drenching moment.

When awareness had returned, Taylor was on her feet, they were in each other’s arms, and they were kissing. Samantha could taste herself on Taylor’s lips, that and the wine. The girl was wiggling oddly, Samantha realized she was trying to drop her shorts and panties; helpfully, Samantha gave them a push down and soon, Taylor was as naked as she was.

Samantha took Taylor’s hands, “C’mon, the bedroom is this way. I’m not through with you by a long shot.”

To her astonishment, Taylor broke away, going to the accent chair and grabbing chair her bag. For an excruciating second, she was afraid Taylor was leaving, and she was desperate, would do anything, to convince the girl to stay. Bag in hand, Taylor took Samantha’s hand and, at nearly a sprint, led the way to the bedroom. The house was not big, so the room was not difficult to find. Once there, Taylor tossed the bag to the bed and dove onto the mattress with a giggle, then rolled over so that her legs dangled over the edge. She spread herself open, hands under her knees to help keep herself open. Samantha understood perfectly what was being asked of her.

As much as she wanted to, the prospect was also a bit intimidating. She’d never done oral, or anything really, with a girl before. And Taylor had been so good at it … so good … there was no way she’d get even close to that.

Then again, Taylor’s puss was as adorable as the rest of her, her tight little slit with the labia peeking out, looking like a delectable Samantha was dying to try. She dropped to her knees and leaned forward, using her fingers to spread open Taylor’s lips. The girl’s clit had already escaped its hood. Samantha thumbed the button, Taylor twitched and sucked in a sharp breath. It gave Samantha some confidence.

Doing to Taylor what she liked done to her seemed a logical place to start. Samantha kissed all around Taylor’s pussy, never touching it, though her thumb continued to rub at the clit. Occasionally, she paused to nibble on Taylor’s inner thigh, not too hard, just hard enough to feel the skin yield beneath her teeth. Taylor liked that, her back arched and she moaned.

As Taylor had done, Samantha slowly licked bottom up, using the flat of her tongue. She pushed her mouth against Taylor’s vulva, driving her tongue deeper, finishing each stroke with a flick at the clit. Her hands went to Taylor’s mons, holding her down. Each stroke came a little faster than the one before.

“Yes … that’s good,” Taylor whispered, “that’s soooo gooood.”

The girls was thrusting now, not too hard, Samantha had no problem keeping her mouth glued to Taylor’s pussy. But still, it spoke to what she really needed.

Samantha’s mouth moved up slightly, her lips forming around Taylor’s clit. She began to suck lightly, and as she did, she slid two fingers into Taylor’s puss, pumping them in and out, Taylor groaning at the penetration. Her fingers curled, seeking Taylor’s g-spot, her other hand pushing more firmly on Taylor’s mons.

She found what she was looking for on the third pump, a little mass of bumps.

“FUCK!” Taylor screamed. “Keep doing that!”

Samantha worked faster now, each stroke hitting a bullseye. She sucked on Taylor’s clit harder and harder. Taylor was thrashing on the bed now, her legs clamped around Samantha’s head, spine bowed. She clawed at the sheets.

Taylor was close now, that much was obvious, so what was the harm in moving her along? Samantha stopped thrusting now, her fingers in Taylor’s pussy. She tickled the girl’s g-spot, her mouth sucking in Taylor’s clit as deep as she could.

Taylor screamed, fists pounding on the mattress, her body spasming. Then she collapsed onto the bed with a moan, her body now limp. It was over. Samantha had done it.

She kissed her way up Taylor’s sweaty body. She lay herself on the girls, body’s flushed, and kissed Taylor, palms caressing cheeks, fingers running through hair.

“You are really good at that,” Taylor breathed.

“Thanks,” Samantha said, immensely pleased with herself.

“You’ve done that before.”

“Actually, never.”

Taylor looked shocked, “Never?”

“Nope.”

“Never got drunk with a girlfriend and did a little experimenting?”

“Swear to God.”

“Lucky me,” Taylor said and they kissed again. “Would you do something for me?”

“Anything.”

Taylor smiled, and twister her body around to grab her bag. She rummaged through it quickly, then pulled out a strap on and a bottle of lube.

“Fuck me with this.”

Samantha’s eyes bugged out with amazement, “Where in the world did you …”

“It doesn’t matter. Please just put it on and fuck me. I need you in me so bad.”

“I wouldn’t begin to know how …”

“I’ll show you.”

Before she knew it, Samantha was back on her feet. Taylor was at her knees, positioning the strap on, then cinching it. Then Taylor was back on the bed, in the same position as before; legs ganging from the bed, pussy lined up on the edge of the mattress.

“Do it, I need it so bad,” Taylor begged.

Hardly believing what was happening, Samantha took a step forward. Taylor held up the bottle.

“Lube it up first, it’ll be better that way.”

Samantha did as she was told, until the shaft was a slimy, shiny mess. Not knowing what else to do, Samantha wiped the excess lube off on her tits. Holding the base of the cock in her hand, she took aim at Taylor’s pussy.

But Taylor covered her twat with her hand. “You don’t need to be gentle. I want you to wreck me.”

Taylor’s fingers then wrapped around the shaft, and guided Samantha in the rest of the way in.

Samantha pushed forward slowly, until she was all the way in. She smiled wickedly as she took in Taylor’s groan. She pulled out, then pushed in with the same excruciating slowness. And again.

“I told you,” Taylor gasped. “You don’t need to go slow.”

“I know,” Samantha replied. “That’s exactly why I’m going slow.”

“You bitch!” Taylor said it like it was a compliment. Samantha smiled all the wider.

It went on like that for a while, Samantha forcing herself to keep at a patient, teasing pace.

“Faster, please … faster,” Taylor begged some more.

“When I’m good and ready, you little slut,” Samantha growled. The slur didn’t bother Taylor at all.

But there is a limit to willpower, and soon enough, Samantha was railing into Taylor, each stroke long and deep, Taylor howling with delight. Samantha leaned forward, grabbing Taylor’s wrists and pinning them above the girl’s head with one hand. With her free hand, she pinched Taylor’s nipple hard. Samantha’s tits hung enticingly over Taylor’s head. Then Samantha fucked Taylor all the harder.

“You … little … whore! You knew what you were doing … when you … came over. This is … what … you wanted, isn’t it? Isn’t it!” Samantha snarled.

“YES!” Taylor screamed. “I’m a little whore for you! I needed you to fuck me. Don’t ever stop fucking me!”

Taylor came again, gasping for air, eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Samantha ripped the cock out of Taylor’s pussy, and quickly unstrapped herself. Somehow, Taylor had moved into the middle of the bed. Samantha tossed the dildo to one side of the mattress. She climbed on, positioning her twat over Taylor’s face, just as her snatch was over Taylor’s face. They savaged each other’s cunts long into the night.

* * *

When Samantha awoke, the pair were entangled in each other’s arms. But for a feeble beam of moonlight, the room was dark. Taylor’s body blocked the view of the alarm clock, but Samantha knew it was late.

And her pussy was still on fire. She and Taylor had fucked long and fucked hard; fucked to the point of exhaustion. But somehow, Samantha needed more. Luckily, she knew exactly what she needed.

She reached for where she’d left the strap on. That found, she rolled Taylor on to her back. Her fingers caressed Taylor’s pussy, she planted gentle kisses on the girl’s neck, until Taylor awoke.

Holding up the strap on, just visible in the little bit of light, Samantha said, “Put this on.”

Taylor happily did so.

That done, Samantha rolled atop Taylor, the length of the dildo trapped between their bodies. Samantha scooted forward slightly, so she could rub her slit along it. It was big, not obscenely so, but certainly bigger than any guy she’d ever been with. She’d never thought of herself as a size queen before, but the thought of having something that big inside her was thrilling. That, and knowing who it was attached to. She reached grabbed the cock, holding it in just the right place, then took it all in a single stroke.

Samantha was soaking, as wet as she’d ever been in her life, but still, she moaned as the dildo penetrated her, spread her out, went deeper than she thought possible. Unconsciously, her pussy clenched around the shaft. The she and Taylor were kissing; she was thrusting her tongue into the girl’s mouth the way the cock thrust into her. Like Taylor, she found herself not in the mood for a slow fuck. Soon, her hips were bouncing up and down frantically.

“You like my cock” Taylor whispered.

“I love it.”

“You love my cock?”

“I love your cock!” Samantha sobbed. It was going so deep.

“Who’s better?” Taylor asked. “Me you your husband?”

“You are … it isn’t close.”

“Has any guy fucked you like this?”

“NO! It’s so good, you’re so good.”

“Sit up, play with your tits for me.”

Samantha did so, rearing straight up as her hands clutched at her boobs, pawing them, shaking them. She pulled at her nipples. Then she cupped them, holding them up like she had in the photo, staring at Taylor.

“Who’s the little slut now?”

“I am,” Samantha confirmed.

“My little slut?”

“Yes … I’m your little slut.”

“My lezzie slut?”

The idea confounded Samantha for a moment before she realized it was true. No guy had ever made her come like Taylor had. No guy ever could. And she knew so many hot babes.

“Look at me,” Samantha said.

Taylor did.

“I’m your lezzie slut,” Samantha vowed.

Taylor smiled, and pulled her close. Their lips met and Samantha came again. It was like the breath was being squeezed out of her. Her pussy fluttered violently, it felt like her discharge was spraying out of her. Light flashed before her closed eyes. She passed out, and this time, stayed asleep until the morning.

* * *

There was plenty of light in the room when she woke this time. She was on her back, Taylor beside her, sleeping on her side. Her back was to Samantha.

The first thing she noticed was the room reeked of pussy and sweat and lube. She hoped the good weather held because she was going to have to open some windows. The sheets were a wet, stained mess.

She carefully got out of bed, so as to not disturb Taylor. In the bathroom, after taking care of her morning business, she brushed her teeth, leaving out a spare toothbrush for Taylor. Samantha stared at herself in the mirror, and the events of the night replayed themselves. She didn’t regret it in the slightest; in fact, she was going to need a lot more of that.

But the way she’d let herself go wild. The way the lust and desire had come out of nowhere. She’d never had the slightest interest in girls before, and now, she wondered if she’d ever go back to guys again. Last night had been a revelation.

Then there were the things she’d said, the things she’d called Taylor. And the things Taylor had called her. And the way she’d loved it.

And as she brushed, and recalled the things that had been said, she realized something. She’d been right. Like a shadow on the wall, she could see the form though none of the details.

Her mouth feeling normal again, she went back to the bedroom, sitting next to Taylor. She gently ran her fingernail along the girl’s hip and ribs. Taylor woke up and smiled at Samantha.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning yourself,” Samantha leaned in for a long kiss. “Last night was incredible.”

“I know right?” Taylor sat up, the sheet falling away. Samantha couldn’t help but stare at her perfect tits. Her nipples were still hard. “So what’s the plan?”

“Well, you’re going to brush your teeth while I get some fresh sheets. I left a toothbrush out for you. Then we’re going to take a shower and clean ourselves off. Then we’re going to get some breakfast at a cute little place I know near by …”

Samantha looked at the clock.

“… well, maybe call it lunch.”

Samantha’s eyes locked with Taylor’s.

“Then we’re going to come back here and do last night all over again until you have to go home.”

“Mmmm, good plan!”

“But first, some real talk.”

Taylor looked confused.

“You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Taylor asked, the picture of innocence.

“I mean no one just knows how to eat pussy or work a strap on like that unless they’ve had someone show them, or they’ve had lots of practice. Either way, you’ve done this before.”

Taylor said nothing.

“For God’s sake, Taylor, you own a strap on!”

Taylor only shrugged.

“What’s more, I think you knew exactly what was going to happen, somehow. Didn’t you?”

“Not exactly what would happen …”

“It’s the cameo, isn’t it?”

Taylor’s hand went up to the pendant. She fingered it nervously.

“Yes.”

“How does it work?”

“I don’t know exactly, I swear,” Taylor whispered. “I’ve always been into girls … guys and girls, I mean. But ever since I got this, my sex drive has gone nuts, and it’s been just girls. I see a girl I think is hot, they see the cameo, and then they can’t keep their hands off me.”

Samantha nodded. In her head she knew she should be pissed. But that was exactly how it had gone with her, so Taylor probably wasn’t lying. And the rest of her, especially her cunt, found it really, really, fucking hot.

“So, ummm, how many girls have you been with since you got the pendant?”

Taylor shrugged, “Most of the cheerleaders and all the hot girls on the volleyball team. And Mrs. Grey.”

Mrs. Grey. The school’s vice-principal.

“Brenda? She’s the worst.”

“Yeah, but I only let her lick my pussy.” Taylor assured her. “I call her all the terrible names I can think of while she does it and she cums in buckets!”

Samantha almost laughed. The thought of Brenda Grey being into humiliation was funny. But still …

“I thought you said it only worked on girls you liked?”

“No, I said it worked on girls I thought were hot,” Taylor corrected. “And you have to admit, she’s hot.”

She was, in an “Teutonic ice-princess” sort of way.

“And she’s how I found you. The deal was if she gave me your address, she could eat my box.”

Samantha was totally confused now.

“Because when I realized what the pendant was doing, I knew I had to find you because you were the one I really wanted. Even before I got the pendant, I used to play with myself and think of you. All the other girls were fun and all, don’t get me wrong. But the way I looked at it, it was all practice for you. I swear that’s the truth.”

Taylor looked afraid and embarrassed and vulnerable.

“I hope you’re not mad.”

Samantha smiled.

“Do I look mad?” she said before giving Taylor a big smooch that was somewhere between reassuring and horny.

That done, Samantha stripped the sheets while Taylor brushed her teeth. The sheets were left in the laundry room and a fresh set retrieved. By the time the bed was made, Taylor was done.

Samantha started the shower, and helped Taylor in. They stood under the jet, letting it wash away the last of their sleep. They rubbed the water on each other’s skin.

Then Samantha pushed Taylor to the wall. Her leg slid in between the girl’s. She grabbed Taylor’s hips and positioned her so that her pussy rested on Samantha’s thigh, and vice versa. Their bodies pressed together.

“I meant what I said last night. Anytime you want to do last night again, just come on over. Make sure to call first, in case my brother or sister-in-law is here.”

Taylor’s hands cupped Samantha’s ass, “Promise.”

Samantha leaned in. Just before their lips met, she whispered, “And if you want to bring any of your new friends, that would be cool too.”

Fini