The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Second Encounter

Juni knew how powerful hypnosis could be, having used it time and time again-but her hypnotic and sexual encounter with Josef Metelmann had proved to be unforgettable. It was erotic to watch him hypnotized, and the way he spoke in that sleepy voice with that German accent. The soldier proved to be an excellent hypnotic subject.

The last time, she had seen him as an old man but this time Juni planned to go back to 1939 Berlin and hypnotize him again, this time taking a pocket watch with her. Pocket watches had been used for centuries as hypnotic tools, and this time was going to be no exception. Swinging it in front of the soldier’s eyes would be just as erotic as watching him go under.

Juni, who had magical powers but was a mutant, managed to zap herself back to 1939 and into the soldier’s bedroom from her own.

When she reappeared in Josef’s bedroom, it was night in Germany. The soldier saw her and asked “Juni?", while wearing his uniform. He was quite surprised.

“Yes my love, I’m back.”

They sat down on the bed and he moved into kiss her, but she stopped him. Then she went to turn off his lamp light. In the dark, she said, “Darling, I have something else in mind,” and slowly pulled out the pocket watch. Holding it up in front of his eyes, the mutant said, “I want you to take a look at my beautiful watch.”

“It is very beautiful,” he said.

Juni started swinging it in front of his eyes and said, “Keep watching the watch...watch it swing back and forth, back and forth. Keep watching it...back and forth, back and forth.”

The soldier tracked the movements with his eyes and Juni continued, “Back and forth, back and forth...you want to keep looking.”

Josef’s eyes were fixated on the watch as it continued to swing back and forth. He couldn’t look away even if he wanted to.

“That’s good. You’re watching the watch and relaxing more and more...more and more. Is that right?”

“Ja,” he said.

As he continued to watch the watch, the soldier’s face began to slacken...his facial muscles were relaxing as well as his body. Juni continued the induction:

“As you’re watching the watch, you are beginning to feel sleepy, very sleepy-but you are still able to concentrate on the back and forth movements.”

Josef did indeed feel sleepy and she continued, “Your eyelids are getting heavy, very heavy. You are getting sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy but you are still able to concentrate on my beautiful watch, and go into a state of relaxation. You are now in a state of sleepy relaxation.”

Juni could see that the soldier was relaxing more and more, and seemed to be in a heightened state of suggestibility. At this stage, she could easily tell him to sleep, but she loved the thrill of slow, erotic hypnosis. The mutant wanted to see the soldier slowly go under. In the meantime, Josef’s eyes were starting to blur and go out of focus as he continued concentrating on the watch-back and forth, back and forth.

“Every swing deeply relaxes you. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier with each swing. Soon you will sink in a wonderful hypnotic sleep..always deeper..always deeper.”

“I feel...so...sleepy,” he said.

She removed the watch and said “yes, my soldier. You’re so sleepy...so sleepy. It’s like you could close your eyes and fall asleep, but for now-your drowsy eyes stay open and your mind is receptive to everything I say.”

His eyelids started quivering and Juni knew he was almost hers.

“Your eyes are sleepy, very sleepy and soon you will be in a deep and wonderful sleep. You will be thoroughly hypnotized and belong to me. You will hear me count from ten to zero, and with every count you will actually feel yourself going even deeper relaxed, deeper and deeper with every count, your eyelids drooping a closing, you are going deeper and deeper down, until by the time I get to zero your eyes will have closed and you will have entered a state of hypnotic rest. Relax very, very completely, as I count. All right, I’ll begin. 10.9. 8. Feel yourself going down and down, deeper and deeper down. 7.6.5. Going further and further down, deeper and deeper down. Your eyelids heavy and drooping and closing. They can close any time they want to now, and go deeper and deeper relaxed. 4,3,2,1,0 go deeply down, deeply, deeply, deeply down. Eyes closed and every part of you wonderfully and deeply relaxed and calmly relaxed.”

Josef’s eyes finally closed and his head slumped down. Juni was pleased and said, “That’s good. That’s very good. Now I am going to count down to zero once more, even more slowly than before. And this time, with every count you’ll feel yourself going deeper and deeper into relaxation, really deeply down, deeper than you’ve ever been before. 10,9 going down and down, deeply down, 8,7, going deeper and deeper, very, very deeply now,

6,5 feeling very drowsy, 4,3 very sleepy and heavy, 2,1 going deeply down now, very deeply down, 0 eyes closed and relaxed, everything about you deeply relaxed, very heavy, very deep, very relaxed. That’s good, that’s very good.”

“Try to open your eyes. Your eyelids will be too heavy to open.”

Josef tried to open his eyes, and she could see his eyes move although they were closed.

Juni said, “Stop trying. Open your eyes but remain asleep. Look at me.”

The soldier opened his eyes without question, and once again they were glazed over and half-open with a sleepy look to them.

“Go and lock the door, Josef. Then come back here to me and sit down.”

He mindlessly walked over to his door and locked it. Then he walked back to Juni and sat down.

He looked at her, and she leaned forward and kissed his soft lips. There was a silence and then he said in a sleepy monotone, “Kiss me again.”

“Okay,” she softly said and their lips met again. They kissed passionately, and she also kissed the right corner of his lips, which trembled in the process.

The mutant looked into his eyes and said, “Josef, I’m very strong. I can overtake and control you.”

“You can overtake and control me,” the soldier droned.

“You cannot and must never fight against me. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Surrender your body to me. Take off your clothes.”

Josef removed his uniform, exposing his naked body and penis. Juni went down on him and he moaned in pleasure. He ejaculated into her mouth and she tasted his sweet semen. After she removed her lips from his penis, Juni undressed down to her underwear-exposing her gorgeous, full breasts in the process. She led both of the young soldier’s hands to them and he gently felt them. Juni quaked in arousal at his touch.

A while later, she gently sucked his fingers and put his warm hand to the side of her face. Josef felt his hand on her face and used his fingers to gently feel the side of it. Her face felt so warm to his touch. Then she led his fingers to her lips and she felt how soft they were. She also stroked his lips with her fingers as well.

They embraced and her breasts were up against his chest, and a few minutes later he put his face in between them. While he had his face in her breasts, she stroked his short, light-brown hair. Josef took his face from her breasts and kissed them, then he sucked and licked her nipples, as he had done the last time they were together.

He stroked her back and she stroked his chest, arms and face. Then Josef kissed her neck, and upper body. Soon the soldier was on top of her and they kissed passionately again. Oh, how wonderful his lips felt on her skin-so warm and gentle! After they sat up again, their hands interlocked and once again there was more passionate kissing. The kisses were very addictive..they couldn’t stop for a while.

After the sex was complete, Juni said, “When I snap my fingers, you will awaken and feel as if you’ve come out of a good sleep. You may even feel a little sleepy.”

“Yes, Juni,” he said.

She snapped her fingers and Josef came out of his trance, and even blinked his eyes.

“How do you feel?", she asked.

“I feel good..a little sleepy, though.”

“Yawn if you need to. That feeling will pass and you will be back to your old self. However, unfortunately I must go.”

“Let me kiss you goodbye,” Josef said, after yawning and stretching.

After they kissed goodbye, Juni said, “Josef, once I go I can never come back.”

“Why not?”

“It’s a long story, but I don’t have time to tell it. I must get back to my own time. Perhaps we will meet again in the future,” she said and patted his face.

“How do you know?", Josef asked.

“I just do.”

“Well, goodbye Juni. I will miss you, and perhaps one day we will see each other again.”

“I know we will, darling-so please don’t miss me too much. Goodbye now.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, my soldier.”

After that, Juni zapped herself out of Josef’s bedroom and back into her own in 2002.

She would never have another intimate encounter with her German soldier again.