The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Guessing

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: A man is court ordered to figure out how release the world from his control over them through brainwashing dreams.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, and nothing that is described either people or events are real. The science contained in this story is fictionalized fact, and can not happen in real life. This is also a very adult oriented story, so anyone underage should not read this.

“Doctor Barnet, you have shown great remorse during this trial,” the large imposing judge said from the bench. In his black robe, his pale white skin and short white hair seemed more vivid. He was also talking in a deep voice that echoed throughout the mostly empty courtroom. “Given that you can do what we all know you can do, and have not done so in this trial I find commendable. Also, given that you made attempts to undo what you did before you were arrested also works in your favor. Given the prosecution’s recommendation and your own attorney’s agreement I will now pass down sentencing. You, Doctor Miguel Barnet, are hereby sentenced to one year of home confinement and two years of probation. In that one year of home confinement, you are to attempt to undo what you have done. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, sir,” Miguel said. He was a small man in a size too large dark suit. His head was larger at the jaw line than the rest of his head. His eyes were dark and his hair black, and his skin a natural shade of tan. He spoke with no accent and seemed tired. At about thirty-five years old he looked worn down.

“Judgement passed down, bailiff,” The judge ordered the man in uniform.

The rest was a blur as Miguel was taken away, made to sign lots of papers, made to have his fingerprints taken, again. Miguel was also made to put on an ankle monitor as he was led out the back of the courthouse. At the front of the courthouse the prosecutor was giving a press conference before dozens of reporters, saying what a great job he did.

There was a blue SUV waiting at the back of the courthouse for Miguel as he climbed into the passenger seat. The driver was a woman, a very strikingly handsome woman with short blond hair and a firm jaw. Her body was lean on fat, but packed with the muscle tone of a fitness model. She was wearing sweater and slacks, and the cool wet air of early winter made her breath show as Miguel got in.

“Hey,” Miguel said getting in and buckling up.

“Home confinement and probation,” she said pulling away. “It could have been worse.”

“It could have been a lot worse,” Miguel said relaxing in the car’s seat. “Of course, now I have to figure out how to undo the dreams.”

“Or at least the control you have over everyone,” she said pulling the SUV into traffic. “Lots of people don’t like the idea that with a simple word, or phrase, or whatever you put into our minds, we have to obey you.”

“What do you think about that?” Miguel asked.

“I think I should be giving you a hand job, Master,” the driver said. “I want to, I think I want to, I haven’t had your dick in so long, but I don’t know if that’s me talking or you put that in my head. I’m almost positive that’s you.” As she was saying this, she was unbuckling Miguel’s pants. She struggled to get the zipper down until Miguel helped her. Her thin fingers and strong hands fished out his rapidly hardening cock. “Again, this feels so good, but I don’t know if you put that in my head that I love your cock, or do I really love your cock?” She said this while stroking his hard long thick dick. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

Miguel grinned. “Slave Karen, have you been enjoying your time with my wife?” Miguel asked.

The driver shuttered in pleasure. “Yes,” she said as a hiss. “Mistress Vanessa has used me almost daily since you’ve been locked up.”

“No kidding,” Miguel said. “Okay you can stop with my cock now, Slave Karen. I want to save things up for Nessa. What has she been making you do?”

“Everything,” Karen said absentmindedly. “Mistress Vanessa likes it when I used a strap-on. She also enjoys it when I do a gas-mask on her pussy. I know she likes it when we scissor with a double headed dildo.”

“Sounds hot,” Miguel said getting everything back in his pants. “Have you at any time resisted her commands?”

“No,” Karen said and then as if an emotionless computer she followed up by saying, “I am to obey Mistress Venessa totally with my mind, body, and soul.”

“Simple and direct,” Miguel said as he looked out over the city.

Karen took an exit just as the city was turning into suburb. Around one ranch style house there were hundreds of people waiting. Some of those people were reporters with microphones and cameras. Some of the people were simply yelling at the house. Other people held signs with posterboard hastily painted with slogans. Some slogans said, ‘Command Me’ or ‘I’M YOUR SLAVE’ and some said ‘SLAVE’ with an arrow pointed down. There were other signs with phrases such as ‘FREE ME’ or ‘MY MIND IS MINE’ and the word ‘SLAVE’ with a red circle around the word and a slash through the letters. There were clearly two camps in the debate. The police were doing their best at keeping the crowd back as the SUV pulled up, the garage door opened, and the vehicle went inside. There were louder yells as the garage door closed.

Miguel and Karen got out of the SUV and Miguel went into the house, and was greeted by a sexy woman. This woman had dark black hair, puffed up some. She had a slim smiling face with a sharp pointed jaw. Her eyes were dark, and her skin was a natural deep dark brown. Her body would have rivaled models the world over with her toned muscles, large breasts, pinched waste, firm abs, smooth hips, and long toned legs. Her calves were accented by the four-inch heels she had on adding to her height. She was wearing a red metallic bikini as Miguel and Karen entered.

The woman in the bikini seemed to hesitate for a moment, but then dropped to her knees and bowed before Miguel. “Master,” she said from the floor, “how may your obedient slave serve you?”

“Nessa, did you just try to resist?” Miguel asked sounding amused.

“No Master,” Vanessa said from the floor. “I have conflicting commands. You’ve said in the past that if you’ve been gone for more than two days to welcome you back with a blow-job. Over the phone you wanted me to welcome you back from jail by kneeling and bowing towards you. I am following your latest command first. Would you like a blow-job now, Master?”

“I plan on using much more than your mouth,” Miguel said with a grin. “For now, I just want a drink and to relax. You may stand up and give your Master a kiss.”

Vanessa stood with grace as she walked to her husband and planted a large full lipped, tongue included, passionate kiss. Miguel put his hands around her body, pushing her bare cool skin against him. The kiss went on long enough that they were still at it, many minutes later when Karen carried in a suitcase full of things she’d picked up from Miguel’s attorney before Miguel was released.

Karen set foot in the house, and she shivered. She was undoing her top as she looked over and saw Miguel and Vanessa making out like teenagers. Karen got her top off, and then proceeded to pull her tight sports bra off. With her breasts free the C-cups bounced out, round and firm, and clearly enhanced by man. Karen’s abs stood out on her chest as her arms and shoulders rippled with muscles. Her body fat was extremely low so when not covered up, her muscles were apparent. Karen then slid down her pants, leaving on the tight black latex thong that went up her butt crack, and barely covered her slit. The smooth skin above her pussy was shaved daily, as were her well-toned legs. Only when she took off her shoes did Karen blink out of a programmed trance. Clearly on her face it was easy to read that some life left her eyes making her look blank and either drugged or half asleep.

“You’ve really done a number on Slave Karen,” Miguel said to Vanessa as the couple watched the blond woman put her shoes by the garage door.

“She’s kept me entertained while you’ve been away, Master,” Vanessa said. “I love it when she licks me while I sit on her face.”

“I like it when you sit on my face,” Miguel said with a grin. “You’re looking good yourself,” Miguel said looking his wife up and down.

“Thank you, Master,” Vanessa said with a blush. “I’ve been exercising daily, and am on a strict diet. Doctor Nemeth didn’t want to give me the breast enhancement surgery when he learned I was your wife. Something about I was under your control, and how I should be independent.”

“But,” Miguel prompted.

“I used the phrase you gave me and changed his mind, on lots of things,” Vanessa said with a smile.

“That’s my girl,” Miguel said. Miguel looked Karen up and down as she stood there in only her thong, waiting for commands. She was programmed to obey, and when she didn’t have anything to do, she would stand and wait for commands.

“Did David tell you about the paid interviews?” Vanessa asked.

“Yeah, when we were signing papers, he said that there’s like thirty interviews, and each one was more than willing to pay the fifty grand we demanded for an interview,” Miguel said with a smile. “I guess being in control of everyone on Earth makes interesting news.”

“I know the first is a video interview in about thirty minutes,” Vanessa said glancing at the clock.

“Enough time for a shower,” Miguel said taking off his jacket and holding it out for Karen, who took it immediately. “I’m not going alone. You two will wash your Master, like good slaves should.”

“As you command, Master,” Karen said blankly.

“Yes, my Master husband,” Vanessa said with a smile and hop to her step as she led the way.

Not much later, both women were still in the shower, making out as they slid their naked bodies over each other. Miguel was done being cleaned by soap, towel, and tongue. He was now seated at his laptop in his office wearing a simple polo shirt for the camera, and sweat pants for the cold. It took a few minutes for things to be arranged on the show’s end, and in that time Vanessa and Karen had finished their fun in the shower and were now getting food ready for dinner, still naked.

The journalist Adeline Spence had her popular show on a major network, and she was first in line. Her bob cut blond hair with highlights, blue eyes, and high cheekbones filled Miguel’s monitor. “Can you hear me, Doctor Barnet?” Adeline asked.

“Loud and clear, Adeline,” Miguel said.

“Thank you for being on my program,” Adeline said.

“Thanks for having me,” Miguel said and the pleasantries were out of the way.

“As most people know you are the sole person responsible for everyone having dreams of being subjugated by you,” Adeline said to the camera, and thus Miguel. “What some don’t know is that these dreams are not just dreams but a type of hypnotic conditioning where at any time a word or phrase can be said and we would have to do anything the person who used that word or phrase said to do. Am I correct on this Doctor Barnet?”

“Yes, that is correct,” Miguel said.

“How is this possible?” Adeline asked. “How is it you can manipulate our dreams into turning us into your puppets?”

“If you’re really interested,” Miguel started. “I could get into the technical aspects of using the 2.24 terahertz to induce a plastic monoideism in a person’s mind so when the theta-band activity starts the mind goes into a segregated brain state to the point it can be influenced by simple hypnotic susceptibility factors. To put it in more simple terms, I made radio waves give people dreams that hypnotized everyone into obeying me.”

“I confess I’ve been having these dreams nearly every night for over a year,” Adeline said. “They haven’t stopped. Will they ever stop?”

Miguel thought for a moment. “The human mind is very plastic,” he finally said. “I only used my technique one time, and that was over a year ago, so I imagine some people have stopped having the dreams. If you’re asking, will the control I have over people ever go away, I don’t know. Part of my deal with the prosecutor is that I will work on trying to undo what I’ve done.”

“Let’s talk about your court case,” Adeline said looking at her notes. “The court was cleared early on, and the transcript of the court proceedings have been sealed. Can you tell us what happened in court?”

“Part of my agreement is to not discuss in detail what went on during the proceedings,” Miguel said. “I was found guilty of using my influence to detain, and have sexual relations with women. There was also the charge of violation of the thirteenth amendment regarding slavery. The fact I received only one year of home detention, and two years of probation was a gift that I will not squander.”

“How many women did you rape?” Adeline went for the throat.

Miguel flinched at this. “Two,” he finally said. “I expect that there will be civil cases brought soon regarding them. I used the hypnotic trigger on them to have sex, but that coercion falls under the definition of rape. It is much like getting a woman drunk and having sex with her that when she’s sober, she realized that it was not what she wanted.”

“But you made them want to have sex with you,” Adeline said. “How much control do you have over people if you can make them want to do things against their own desires by changing those desires?”

“It gets a bit more complicated than that,” Miguel said. “The easiest way I can explain it would be like telling someone to not think about a pink elephant. You think of a pink elephant. When I trigger someone and give them a command they will think about it, and their mind will switch over to not just thinking whatever I said, but accepting this, and their mind will keep thinking and accepting the command until it finds a slot in their mind where they will want to do whatever I said. That want will build until they will do the command.”

“Frightening,” Adeline said. “Would it surprise you to know that people have been combing through dictionaries in various languages to try and learn this command word?”

“No, that’s what I would do,” Miguel said. “It is very unlikely they will find anything. I’ve always kept it secret what language I used, what word or words I used, so no one can have this power over everyone. Even if they hit upon the right word, or words, if they say it with the wrong accent on the wrong syllable then there will be no affect.”

“Let’s go back to why you did this whole dream control in the first place,” Adeline said. “What prompted you to unleash this technique, as you called it, on the world?”

Miguel sighed. “First off, I take full responsibility for my actions,” Miguel said. “You’re asking why, so this is why, and not an excuse. I wanted to save my marriage.” Adeline’s eyebrows went up. “My wife and I had been married for about five years, and I thought things were going well,” Miguel said his eyes went downcast. “Then I found out she was having sex with her coworker, some guy she worked with as a night cleaner. The night I found out I was at a party at UM that was not just for professors, and I got drunk. I wasn’t just drunk but someone brought some weed and it was so much stronger than the stuff when I was in college. That’s when I realized that I was going to fight for my wife. By fight I mean to make her want to come back to me. I used the research I was working on to make a radio signal that would make enemy forces give up their weapons, and surrender, and changed it. I mixed it with previous research I had done on dreams and radio signals and sent it up to the global internet network. I woke up in my office in the morning, and seeing my laptop had uploaded the signal to the network. For nearly twelve hours everyone on the planet was bombarded with a radio signal that when they went to sleep, they would have dreams of being controlled by me. Even if you don’t remember your dreams, you did dream what I sent out.”

“And you enslaved your wife?” Adeline asked.

“Not at first,” Miguel said looking guilty. “I tried to ignore the control I knew I had. Then my wife Vanessa kept having sex with her coworker, and when I confronted her about it, she was talking about divorce. I realized I was going to lose her if I didn’t do something. So, I triggered her. I made her want to stop having her affair, and come back to me.”

“She had no choice,” Adeline said accusing.

“No,” Miguel said with a sigh. “I took that choice from her for my own selfish reasons.”

“What about the two women you mentioned,” Adeline said looking down at a paper. “Olivia Benini and Isabell Tiedeman are the two I believe you’re referring to. You raped them?”

“I teach, or taught, at UM,” Miguel said. “These two women were not my best students. I caught them in my office one night going through my laptop. I was not pleased, but then Olivia ripped her shirt open, buttons flying around my office. Isabell smashed her head onto my desk, on her own, to leave a bruise on her head with the impression of the seal on my desk calendar. They claimed that if I didn’t give them passing grades that they’d cry rape. So, I triggered them.”

“And then raped them,” Adeline accused.

“I will say that I influenced their behaviors to desire me sexually,” Miguel said keeping away from the word.

“These were the only students that you influenced, if I may use your word,” Adeline asked.

“I’ll swear to it,” Miguel said wanting to raise his hand.

“I’m surprised you didn’t make them keep it a secret,” Adeline said.

“I’ll admit, I didn’t think of it,” Miguel said. “I had no idea they would post the story on the internet. I admit I was glad it took so long for the story to actually take hold.”

“What were you doing in that time?” Adeline asked.

“Making sure this technique didn’t fall into the hands of people that would use it for evil reasons,” Miguel said. “Can you imagine some dictator getting ahold of this weapon? An unscrupulous politician that wanted to be more than president? I’ve made it so no one can recreate this technique.”

“We’re running out of time,” Adeline said quickly. “Is there anything you’d like to leave my audience with as they second guess everything they do or think?”

“I’ll never give up until you all have your free wills back, and have no fear of someone controlling your mind,” Miguel said to the camera.

“Doctor Barnet, thank you for coming on,” Adeline said.

“Thanks for having me,” Miguel said and the screen went dark. Miguel made sure the connection was gone before looking up at the doorway where Vanessa stood. She was dressed in a micro bikini of silver. The small patches of shiny fabric barely covered the nipples on her large breasts, and the small strip between her legs barely covered her private entrance. She had on silver high heeled shoes that added to her sex appeal.

“Well, some of that was true,” Vanessa said with a smile walking over to her husband.

“At least we were smart enough to blank out Olivia and Isabell’s minds after they came here,” Miguel said taking his wife into his hands. “How are things on your end?”

“I’ve made sure to secret away two hundred million dollars in untraceable offshore accounts,” Vanessa said matter of fact. “I have a list of five dozen women all over the world with no ties to family or friends and will serve us without questions being raised.”

“And these women are to my liking?” Miguel asked as he checked his phone.

Vanessa smiled a pleased smile as she said, “They all have silicon breast implants, and none are smaller than double-D. They all are exercising to develop the fitness model physique you like. They all have body fat somewhere between three and five percent, but are taking supplements to compensate for the low-fat content. All are very pretty and eager to please you, Master.”

“Excellent work,” Miguel said as he looked at his phone. “As a reward, have a level nine orgasm, now.”

“AAAHHHH!!!” Vanessa let out a strangled cry as her hands went to between her legs like powerful magnets. Her body flexed as her pussy squirted like an obstructed fire hose all over the office’s off-white rug. Then Vanessa started to shake as her eyes rolled back into her head. Her head was bobbing up and down as her body convulsed. Drool flew from her mouth in waving arcs. She fell to the rug as her body continued to climax with full body shaking.

“Damn that’s so hot,” Miguel said looking at his wife. “Slave Karen!” Miguel shouted.

“Yes Master,” Karen said at the doorway. She was completely nude and had the dull look of someone entranced or drugged.

“I will take that blow-job now,” Miguel said. “I have ten minutes before my next interview, so suck me off as fast and pleasurable as possible.”

“I obey,” Karen said getting on her knees to suck Miguel’s dick. Miguel sat in his office chair, and leaned back as Karen worked at his sweat pants and underwear. Her knees squished on the rug as she moved to get in a better position. Karen’s feet were right in Vanessa’s face.

Karen took Miguel into her mouth, filling her jaw with his thick hard man-meat. While in her mouth Karen ran her tongue all over her Master’s cock as she sucked hard. While taking Miguel deeper into her mouth Karen started which caused Miguel to start.

“What’s going on?” Miguel asked trying to look down and see the situation.

Karen took Miguel from her mouth to say, “Mistress Vanessa is sucking my toes and it tickles.” With that Karen took Miguel even deeper into her throat.

“Nessa?” Miguel asked his wife.

“So horny,” Vanessa said popping Karen’s middle toe from her mouth. “Her feet are so yummy.”

“When did you get a foot fetish?” Miguel teasingly asked.

“After you made Karen a slave,” Vanessa said licking Karen’s arch and watching the woman squirm, “and after you got locked up. Toes are just so small, but feel so good in my mouth.”

“Interesting,” Miguel said. “Hurry up Slave Karen, I have an interview coming up and despite what people say getting a blow job while on camera is noticeable.”

Karen didn’t respond as she shoved her face on Miguel’s crotch with even more energy. She would suck, and suck hard, drawing her head back. She licked as she went, and sucked and licked, and sucked and finally Miguel felt the urge coming and tapped Karen’s head as a signal. Karen backed her head up, and let the semen shoot into her mouth. After a few shots Miguel was done, and Karen had a mouth full of cum.

Vanessa was on her knees next to Karen and said, “Share that with me, Slave.”

Karen obeyed and the two women kissed as the cum was swapped from one mouth to another coating both. Both women were running their hands over each other as their lips were locked and moans were produced. Miguel grabbed a nearby tissue and cleaned himself up as his women lip locked.

“Okay I have an interview soon,” Miguel said. “Show me.”

The women pulled themselves apart, and still kneeling turned to Miguel with their mouths open. Both women had some white with clear streaks in their mouths, covering tongues, and moving as if alive as the women breathed in husky gasps. Both were waiting to be commanded.

“Still so sexy,” Miguel said. “You know what, do nothing to spit or swallow my cum, but let it run out of your mouths. I want you both to drool my cum out onto your bodies. Don’t stop drooling until all my cum is gone.”

“Yes Master,” both women said. Vanessa stood with white drool already coating her bottom lip. “Dinner is ready whenever you wish, Master,” Vanessa said. As she spoke the cum made strands between her lips and her voice was muffled by Miguel’s seed.

“Very good,” Miguel said getting his laptop going again. “I’ll eat after this interview, and then I’ll have one more interview for tonight. After that we’ll fuck until I’m satisfied.”

Both women shivered in delight. “As you command, Master,” Vanessa said. Karen said nothing as she tilted her head so the drool would land on her body while she rolled up the soaked rug.

Miguel logged onto the site he was given, and in short order he was being interviewed again. Miguel tried to concentrate on the interview and ignore Vanessa licking cum off Karen’s naked body. The interviewer noticed Miguel’s distraction, and asked, “Is everything alright?”

“Just lost in thought,” Miguel said. “To answer your question, no I have no desire to have control over another person.”

That night Miguel was driving his cock into Vanessa’s pussy while straddling her leg. Vanessa was on her side while her pussy was also being licked feverishly by Karen. Karen’s pussy was being licked and fingered by Vanessa while the Mistress of the house was also digging her middle finger into Karen’s asshole. The three of them were gyrating and moving as their sweaty naked bodies writhed in sexual tumult.

“God it’s been a long time,” Miguel said. “Being locked up really dampens your sex life. Six days without sex is too much.”

Karen shuttered as she had another orgasm. This was her fourth. Despite the climax Karen still kept licking Vanessa’s snatch since she was commanded to do so until told to stop, and an orgasm wasn’t something she was permitted to stop for. This wasn’t a squirting kind or a nearly blacking out kind but a shuttering orgasm that made her legs shake around Vanessa’s head. Vanessa smiled pleased with herself as she rubbed at Karen’s sex faster, and drove her finger into her ass deeper.

Vanessa was fighting her body. She had been commanded to not orgasm until either Miguel did, or he commanded her to. Internally Vanessa was walking a tightrope of orgasm, ready to fall off, and fighting for control. With each thrust from Miguel, and each lick from Karen was making her tightrope wabble more.

The three had been at it for nearly half an hour. They’d tried different positions. They’d dried different partners. They tried different holes. Sex was fun and vigorous, and all three were finding pleasure in each other’s physical bodies and actions. As with all things when a dick and pussy is involved there comes and end.

“I’m cumming,” Miguel said and pulled out just in time to spray both women with his seed. Thin ropes of stickiness flew from his engorged cock to land on both women. Vanessa finally had the release she’d been fighting for so long. She flopped onto her back, her hips bouncing on the bed as wave after wave of orgasmic power rolled through her. Karen was still following her commands so she moved to put her head between Vanessa’s undulating hips to lick her Mistress’s pussy.

Vanessa was trying to gain control over her body as her pussy pulsed and drown out thoughts. Karen’s tongue was doing what experience taught her was the best way to give her Mistress pleasure. Vanessa felt the tongue, felt the orgasm, felt everything, and it seemed to slow down only slightly. Vanessa was about to tell Karen to stop when Karen did what Vanessa had been doing to her. Karen put one finger up Vanessa’s asshole and with her other hand sent two fingers into her Mistress’s pussy. Vanessa gave a guttural start as she felt the new stimulation in her body. This made the slow degrade of her orgasm fill back up, and quickly. The pleasure was immense and her body started to shake as another orgasm was being ripped out of her. Vanessa gargled incoherently and had to try and speak.

“Slave,” Vanessa got out with garbled words and tones from a throat that replaced words with a scream of pleasure. The orgasm ruptured out of her violently. Her eyes saw sparks as her body shook and shook. Her pussy pulsed rapidly with out any steady beat. Vanessa’s arms and legs curled up as her body made a sweaty leaking ball to protect herself. Vanessa’s skin was electrified as the orgasm burned in her, making her body clench and her pussy painfully grip. This didn’t last too long as her body finally found a rhythm of pulsing her pussy, rocking her hips, making her head bob, and lungs grunt. With a crash Vanessa fell to the bed, limp and spent.

Karen started licking Vanessa’s pussy again.

“Okay I think she’s had enough,” Miguel said grabbing Karen’s blond hair and pulling her back. Karen sat back on her heels and waited for commands.

Miguel went to the bathroom, cleaned himself off with a washcloth and came back to the bedroom. “Go get cleaned up ladies,” Miguel said.

Vanessa was nearly comatose but followed the command on weak knees and an unsteady spine. Karen helped her Mistress into the shower and cleaned her off efficiently. Soon enough they were dry, clean, and mostly vertical. They got into bed with Miguel, who was already under the sheets.

“I am so glad you’re my slave,” Miguel said kissing Vanessa’s head.

“I must obey,” Vanessa said with love.

“And you,” Miguel said to Karen. “You still get to fuck my wife like you did when you worked together, but now she’s the Mistress and you’re the slave.”

“I am yours to command,” Karen said blankly.

“How many more orgasms until we need to reset her mind back to thinking, again,” Vanessa asked Miguel.

“Probably another night or two,” Miguel said. “I love that command you gave her that with each orgasm more of her thinking mind gets turned off. Should I do that to you?”

“You can do whatever you want to me, Master,” Vanessa said cuddling against her husband’s chest.

Vanessa suddenly sat up with a frightful start. “Master,” Vanessa said breathing hard, “I just realized you are the only person who knows the phrase that enslaves people’s minds. If they kill you, then the threat is over.”

“Oh, I know,” Miguel said nodding his head. “I’m amazed I wasn’t ‘suicided’ in jail. Since I wasn’t, then they either want something from me, or are waiting for the heat to die down before killing me. I’m betting I have a week, tops, to figure out a way to fix things.”

“What can I do to help?” Vanessa asked with wide eyes, rapid breath, and dilated pupils.

“Sleep, I command you to sleep,” Miguel said tenderly.

Vanessa’s wide eyes became hooded. Her body went slack and started swaying. Her arms relaxed as everything calmed down. Vanessa fell onto Miguel’s chest like a rag doll, but one with a content smile.

“Wait,” Miguel said with an idea forming, “I could command them.”

Karen looked up with questioning eyes. “Master?” She asked.

Miguel looked down at Karen, but was seeing through her. “I could command them in their dreams,” Miguel said getting out of bed and throwing on a robe against the chilly air.

“Command me, Master,” Karen said with vacant eyes.

“Coffee,” Miguel said. “Make me a pot of coffee, and then come back here and sleep with Nessa until she wakes up.” Karen got her naked body out of bed, and oblivious to the cold, almost mechanically followed her commands.

Miguel ran to his computer, which was just across the hall, and started logging onto his hidden remote drive where his dream program was. Miguel had work to do.

Days passed, and fewer and fewer people were outside of the Barnet home. The cameras went away. The people with signs didn’t show up. Even the hecklers abandoned their protest. People stopped having dreams of being Miguel’s slave. There were a few days where people had confusing dreams of being commanded by Miguel in their dreams, but those were only a handful of people, and even they said they only had dreams from time to time about Miguel.

One night a month after being released Miguel and family had his attorney David and David’s fiancée Yesenia over for dinner. After dinner they were lounging around over drinks and talking. Vanessa was wearing a long sundress that was yellow with flowers, minus underwear, and the dress was sleeveless with a plunging neck line to show off lots of cleavage. The snowy weather and cold wind made Vanessa’s nipples erect from time to time. Karen opted for a full body black outfit that was tight on her, making it look like she was a superhero, fitness freak, or henchwoman. With the outfit being so tight there was no question Karen wasn’t wearing underwear. Karen was also halfway through her mindless obedient program so she was mostly silent and expressionless waiting in the office.

“I can’t believe that you did it that fast,” David was saying. He ran a hand over his short black curly hair. His skin was dark brown to the point it was black, which contrasted with his gray suit. He was tall, almost six-feet-four-inches, and his imposing height worked well in the courtroom.

“I haven’t had a dream about you for a month,” Yesenia said with a shrug. Her ancestors must have come from the Middle-East with her black hair, dark eyes, large nose, tanned skin, and high cheekbones. She had on a long sleeve white button-up blouse and a long dark blue pleated skirt. “Can you give me some dreams about what he’s going to do to me on our honeymoon?”

“Have you two set a date yet?” Vanessa asked.

“We’re thinking Memorial Day or Independence Day,” David said with a smile. “It makes it easier to remember.”

“Leave it to a lawyer to be practical,” Miguel said. “You said you had some information about my appeal?”

“Right,” David said standing up to his full height. “I have to say this was something unexpected. That video you had of testing the command phrase on Vanessa and then how you had everyone have dreams to remove the command phrase really swayed them.”

“What was the phrase?” Yesenia asked. “Something in French?”

“Obéis nekem,” Miguel said and everyone but him flinched. “It is French and Hungarian for ‘obey me’ of all things. That’s why no one was going to get it with two completely different languages.”

“I kind of miss it,” Vanessa said. “If I ever did something embarrassing, I could just point to Miguel and say he commanded me to.” There was good natured laughing at this.

“With the dreams gone, and the command phrase no longer working, they feel you’re not a threat anymore,” David said to Miguel. “The paperwork will be done Monday, but I’m betting the ankle monitor will come off before the end of the week.”

“Wonderful,” Miguel said. “I can’t wait to get back to try and reclaim my good name at UM.”

“About that,” David said pacing. “The military came to me this past week.”

“I’m not giving my technique to anyone,” Miguel said quickly.

“I know that, and that’s what I told them,” David nodded. “However, they have a department dedicated to monitoring unnatural behavioral changes in people. They want you as a full-time consultant. You can still work at UM, if you can get your job back, but they would also have access to you in order to see if you think someone’s being manipulated in the way you manipulated everyone.”

“Full-time pay for part-time work?” Yesenia said. “Can I get that job?”

“Email me the details,” Miguel said nodding.

“Will do,” David said. “Hey babe, I think we should get going. I need to get you to your home so we can get up early tomorrow. We’re hunting down a Christmas tree this weekend.”

“I love Christmas,” Yesenia said letting David pull her up to her feet.

“Me too!” Vanessa said with a smile. “I make these cinnamon ornaments that make the whole house smell like Christmas.”

“Not the words I would use,” Miguel said sarcastically.

David smiled. “What words would you use?” David asked.

“Toi- voluntad- poslouchat- ME,” Miguel said enunciating each word.

Everyone in the kitchen shuttered as their eyes rolled up for a second. “Like it,” Miguel asked David and Yesenia. “What am I saying, I don’t care if you like it, you’ll not remember it anyhow. It’s my new command phrase after I had to eliminate the old one. I kept the whole different languages thing so it is in French, Spanish, Czech, and English. No one will get it even if they know that it says, ‘you will obey me’ in four different languages.”

“I will obey,” Vanessa said already primed to obey.

David and Yesenia seemed to be struggling with something in their mouths.

“I will obey,” Yesenia finally said quietly.

“I will obey,” David said a heartbeat later just as quiet.

“I know you will,” Miguel said. “So, let’s start things out with, you both will not remember anything that happened after you decided you were going to leave this house. As soon as you walk out the front door, you’ll come back to yourselves with no conscious memory of anything that happened. Now, both of you, sit back down.”

David and Yesenia sat back down in the chairs they had already been in. They were looking at Miguel with a touch of fear and desire to obey. Miguel went around to the back of Yesenia and massaged her breasts through her top. David clenched his hands into fists, but made no move to stop Miguel.

“Relax David,” Miguel said to his attorney. “I am your Master, so anything that is yours is also mine. That includes your woman. You want me to take Yesenia. You desperately desire for your Master to have anything and everything he wants.”

Yesenia was grunting as Miguel rubbed her breasts through her shirt. “You, Yesenia, love being used by me, your Master. You desperately want me to use and abuse, and fuck and command you in every way possible. My touch makes you hornier than you’ve ever been. My commands, any commands, send you right to the edge of an orgasm. Now, Yesenia, take off your panties and masturbate like a paint mixer.”

“I will obey,” Yesenia said as she slipped her thick panties down to the floor where they landed with a soft thud. She then put her whole hand to her engorged pussy. Just as commanded her fingers and hand flew back and forth so fast it was a blur.

“Now David,” Miguel said standing up. “I know you have some kind of pull at UM. I want you to use your influence, any favors, and tricks you have to get me my job back. You’ll do this even if you don’t remember being told to do this. Clear?”

“I will obey,” David said nodding his head.

Yesenia gasped as her face contorted into painful pleasure. She was sweating as her arm was pulsing fast as a jackhammer into her pussy. Yesenia burst out with a cry as she clearly had an orgasm. The thing is her arm didn’t slow. Her fat pussy was still being punished by her vibrating fingers.

“Slave Karen!” Miguel called out. In seconds the blank eyed woman was in the kitchen with them. “There you are. David has been a wonderful guest. I think you and Nessa should do one of your sexy lesbian stripteases for him. David, please pay attention and you now get twice as aroused at half the stimulation. You also now cum four times as easily. David, please pay attention to Vanessa and Karen, but ignore anything I do to Yesenia.”

David’s gaze was fixed on Vanessa and Karen. Both women moved their bodies like water. They flowed over each other, lips touching for an instant. Nipples poking through fabric as they brushed their breasts together, pussies against thighs, and ass against ass.

“Yesenia,” Miguel said to the sweating and climaxing woman. “Stop that, and bend over the table. I’m going to fuck you, and you are going to love being fucked by me.”

Yesenia gasped as her hand went still and she finally was released from the compulsion to masturbate, and the unrelenting onslaught to her red and sore pussy. However, her mind was still being controlled, and when she realized the command was for her to bend over the table, nothing would have stopped her. Yesenia forced her body to lay chest down on the dining room table. She didn’t even consider stopping Miguel from pulling down her pleated skirt.

“Cellulite,” Miguel said in disgust. “I am not a fan of cellulite. Hey David did you know your future wife had pockets of fat up and down her legs?”

“Oh, um, yeah I knew she had a bit of the cottage cheese thighs,” David said and added, “I don’t care.” David’s eyes were transfixed on the two women dancing. They had gotten each other’s clothes open, if not down, yet. Both women were working up a sweat as they teased each other with their touch, and teased David with their bodies and sultry looks.

“Well, I do care,” Miguel said. “Yesenia, pay attention.” With that the woman’s eyes opened wide, and despite being bent over the table she tried to look at Miguel. “You need to work off this fat. From now on you’re going to hit the gym religiously to build muscle and burn off this fat. You’ll adjust your diet accordingly to get your body fat down to three percent. Make sure you take something so your hormones keep you looking like a woman. And since you’ll be dropping fat, you’ll get breast implants to compensate. You’ll get, say one thousand cc breast implants. You’ll also start to dress to show off your body. You’ll think this is all your idea. David, you’ll encourage her every step of the way.”

“Oh, um, sure, I will obey,” David said as Venessa and Karen were now completely naked, and rubbing their bare bodies all over each other while dancing to unheard music.

“You understand too,” Miguel said slapping Yesenia on her round textured rump.

“I will obey,” Yesenia said sounding mechanical. “I will exercise, lose fat, get implants, and dress to present.”

“Close enough,” Miguel said. With that he pushed his hard cock into Yesenia’s soft body. More accurately, he tried to. Miguel looked down to make sure he was lined up, and he was sure he was, as he tried to slip his lower head into Yesenia, but when he pushed there was a lot pushing back. Miguel looked confused and put his hand down to between the woman’s legs. She was loose, and he could slip his finger into her, deep into her, but there was lots of resistance.

“Damn girl you are dry down there, aren’t you wet at all?” Miguel asked pumping his finger.

“I never get very wet,” Yesenia said grunting with each thrust from Miguel’s finger.

“Clearly, well let’s see how much control I have over you,” Miguel said. “Yesenia, I want you to focus on the fact you are hornier than you ever dreamed possible. I need you to put mental energy into making your pussy wet. Feel the heat from being so aroused turn into how wet it should be down there. You should be soaked, flooding, dripping. Your pussy should have a running stream of juices pouring out of your cunt from how aroused you are.”

Yesenia grunted. Miguel could feel how her body got hotter with his finger still in her slit. Then there was dampness. It wasn’t much. It was barely anything, but it was something. Miguel put his cock back down to her slit, and tried to push in. He got some of his second head into her pussy, but the pressure was folding his hard cock. He tried again, and it was like pushing against hard rubber, and his cock, which was basically a dense tube, bent before it could slip in.

“That didn’t work,” Miguel said. “Yesenia, give me a blow job, make it sloppy. Then I’ll try fucking you again.”

Yesenia got down on her knees and opened her mouth. Then it was clear her mouth didn’t open very wide. Miguel wasn’t even sure he could get the head of his penis into her mouth. He put his cock before her face, and she pushed him into her mouth, and Miguel could feel teeth scraping along his cock head.

“Stop, stop,” Miguel said quickly. He pulled his dick away from Yesenia and looked up. Venessa and Karen had also stopped dancing. “Not you two,” Miguel said to his two women. “Keep teasing David here, really making it raunchy.” Karen and Vanessa again started their naked lesbian show, but now with more smacking of asses, fingering of pussies, and biting of nipples.

“Yesenia,” Miguel said to the woman still on her knees, “open your mouth as wide as you physically can.”

Yesenia did so, and it wasn’t very wide. Miguel was shocked by this. “What is wrong with you,” Miguel asked. “Why can’t you open your mouth more?”

“I broke my jaw as a child,” Yesenia said. “When it healed, I couldn’t open more than this.”

“Don’t eat many hamburgers, do you,” Miguel said more to himself. “Whatever, I don’t need to fuck you right now. I’ll remember lube for next time. Actually, hey Nessa, Karen, do we have any lube?”

“No Master,” Karen answered. “You always said we should be wet and ready for you, so lube was unnecessary.”

“That does sound like me,” Miguel said. “Whatever, David you can have your woman. Love her with all your heart because I’m not sure how much action your dick is going to get.”

“I will obey,” David said.

“Nessa, Karen, get dressed so we can see our guests out,” Miguel said.

“Yes, Master,” Vanessa said.

“As you command,” Karen replied.

“Yesenia,” Miguel said to the woman still on her knees. “You will love David with all your heart forever, and you will do anything he asks of you. Now get dressed and cleaned up so I can fuck some women with pussies dripping for my dick.”

“I will obey,” Yesenia said getting to her feet.

“Slave Karen,” Miguel said pulling his pants back up, “call Olivia and Isabell, and tell them to come over here ASAP, and to bring their micro-bikinis.”

Minutes later Miguel and Vanessa were seeing David and Yesenia off as snow started to fall from the dark night sky. As the couple got into their car and were about to drive off, both seemed to pause.

“It’s later than I expected,” David said looking at the clock on the car’s dashboard.

“It’s not that late,” Yesenia said. “I feel like I need to work off that food we just ate. I should use that gym membership I have, but never use.”

“You in a skin tight exercise outfit,” David said pulling onto the street where snow was just starting to stick, “you’re trying to get me hot.”

“Maybe,” Yesenia said. “Think of me without an exercise outfit.” She reached over and found David’s cock hard and firm in his pants.

“Careful while I’m driving,” David warned. “Your hand jobs are better than anything.”

“I aim to please,” Yesenia said with a smile. “After I exercise maybe we should do some role playing where you can say obéis nekem and I do whatever you say.”

“What’s gotten into you girl?” David asked with a please smile.

“Nothing, yet,” Yesenia said with her own smile. “That’s why we need to get married first.”

“Maybe we can make it Valentine’s Day,” David said with a smile.

“Hey I just want to marry you,” Yesenia said sitting back in her seat as the snow started to fall heavier in the night sky. “No second guessing on my part.”

The End