The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Second Quarantine: Rise of the MAS’s

By Hypnofur

Nicolette stared at the BMW coming up the long, winding gravel driveway. To say she was nervous was an understatement. She was petrified.

“Are you sure that is Larry?” she asked, from the balcony of our Vermont house as the light snow fell on her styled hair.

“100% positive. I’ve been in that car with him a bunch of times” I confirmed.

It had been the craziest year in the history of years. For the second March in a row, we were hiding away here in the Vermont house. In 2020, we had been hiding from the virus. In 2021, we were now hiding from the MAS’s.

In late 2020, the drug companies were racing for a vaccine for COVID-19. They got fast tracked to clinical trials, and they gave their various drugs and treatments to volunteer test groups. It worked, they found a vaccine, and the process began of taking the threat of coronavirus down to a manageable level. However, in late January ’21, one group of volunteers from a company out of Delaware had some completely unforeseen side effects.

They found that patients who had taken that test drug developed “abilities”. Basically, like super powers. However, it only happened in patients over 40. As such, the media labelled them the Middle Aged Supes—MAS’s. At first it was all great. A 55 year old accountant saved a school bus full of children. An unemployed waitress got super speed. It was all crazy, unimaginable feel good stories. But then they started to notice that the MAS’s were experiencing personality changes as well. They were aggressive. A 45 year old IT guy got jumping abilities, and he dropped his manager from 100 feet in the air, killing him. It was only a couple of weeks before they were identified as a problem. The names of the volunteers eventually leaked.

That’s when Nicolette flipped out. She recognized one of the names. Alan Skymansky. He was two years older than she was, but that made him 40. She freaked out as soon as she saw he was on the list. She explained to me that he had been in her neighbor growing up, and that he had always had a huge crush on her. I told her she was being paranoid, and not every guy she knew was desperate to get in her pants. She gave me an arched eye brow look. I laughed, ok, maybe every guy she met was attracted to her.

Anyway, I guess that in her late 20’s, she had bumped into him when she was living in Manhattan. Sounds like he was working at NYU or something. She of course claimed that he only got that job so he could be in NYC, knowing that she was there. (My wife is a little bit, well, more than a little bit conceited) It was hard to piece the story together, because I could tell she wasn’t giving me all the details, but it sounds like she invited him to a party with all of her hot, rich, NYC friends. Alan was a really timid guy, and Nicolette had kind of humiliated him to look cool in front of all her trust fund brat friends. I wasn’t there, but from the way that she relayed the story, I got the sense that she took it a bit overboard. She hadn’t seen him since, but did hear he had moved to Delaware. As she told me about this, I could see the fear in her eyes. Nicolette was a confident, fierce woman. I had never seen her scared like this. It scared me a little bit too.

So, for the second time in a calendar year, we packed up, left NYC, and headed to our secluded Vermont house. Now, this isn’t a cabin. I own a very successful venture capital firm. This is a $2M home. It was an easy place to shack up for a couple months until the government figured out how to deal with the MAS’s. Plus, I had built in a panic room back when I built it in 2013. It was the safest place we could have possibly been.

However, we had left so fast that I didn’t get a chance to take any of my computers, docking stations, good phone stuff, etc. I had called Larry and asked him to drive it up to me. It was all planned, but it still freaked Nicolette out.

I assured her everything would be ok, and I went downstairs to greet Larry. He was pulling in front of the front door as I walked out it. It was then that I saw that he had someone in the back seat. I thought that was strange. Larry knew how freaked out Nicolette was, why would he bring someone else? I started to get a little nervous.

Larry got out of the car and greeted me with a smile. I asked him who the hell was in the back. I was annoyed he’d be so cavalier about bringing someone.

“That’s Lord Alan” Larry said happily. “He wanted me to bring him to you guys.”

“Larry, what the fuck?” I said as my mind reeled, trying to figure out what the hell might have happened.

I should have just ran inside, grabbed Nicolette, and locked ourselves into the panic room. That moment of hesitation was just long enough for Larry’s passenger to open the back door and get out of the car. I looked over at him in fear. I noticed that he had a big forehead, like really big.

“Look pal, you better get the fuck out of my—” I started shouting.

As I did, the guy looked right into my eyes. I started getting a tingling in my forehead, it was a warm, soft tingling, and it actually felt really good.

“I want you to be silent” the guy said.

I quieted right down.

“Jeff, realize I am your King, your Lord. I am Lord Alan. Nothing is more important to you than pleasing me. Serving me. This gives you the greatest joy, the greatest sense of purpose. Now, thank Larry for bringing me to you.” Lord Alan said.

I wanted to hug Larry. It was so great of him to drive all the way up here to bring Lord Alan. I was truly grateful to him.

“Larry. Stay out here in the car. Jeff, show me inside” Lord Alan directed. I immediately turned and opened the door for him.

“Nicolette is here, I trust?” Lord Alan asked.

“Yes sir, she is up on the balcony” I answered.

“How is she?” He asked.

“Very scared, my Lord” I reported back earnestly.

“Take me to her” he directed.

“Of course sir”, I replied, happy to have a directive to obey.

Nicolette heard me coming up the stairs, she likely heard the other set of footsteps as well. “So, everything was cool Babe? Hi Larry.” She said from upstairs as we approached. She still could not see us from her vantage point.

As we turned the corner into the living room, Nicolette saw Lord Alan for the first time. I saw an immediate look of horror come across her face. I knew it would be fleeting though. Lord Alan was behind me, but by looking at Nicollette, I could see the moment their eyes met. I could see her features soften as the warm pleasurable tingle in her head took hold.

“You are not scared of me Nicolette. You have always desired me. I am your idea of sexual perfection. I am your Lord and Master. You have fantasized about me more than any other man in your life. You realize that now. Pleasing me and serving me is the most important thing to you. You have been waiting for the opportunity to please me sexually your entire life. That moment is finally here.”

My wife gave him a half smile as she stood there nervously waiting for his next move. He then walked up to her seconds later, and grabbed her shirt and pulled it opened exposing her lovely tits. His hands roamed about each of her tits, as he groped and felt up each of them as I watched quietly from the corner of the room. He then told her, “Get on your knees!”

My wife slipped down onto her knees in front of him. She looked on as he forced open the front of his pants, and yanked them and his underpants to the floor as his cock suddenly sprung out in front of my wife’s face. She had a look of uncertainty at first. I know for a fact that is the closest her face had ever been to a penis. But I could see her desire to please him quickly won out, and she reached out with her hand and wrapped it tightly around the shaft of his cock.

She began to massage his cock, and several seconds later I heard Lord Alan say to her, “I want you to suck my cock!”

Never, ever had she done this. It was a fact she was quite proud of actually. But at his command, everything was different. Nicolette slowly brought her mouth up to the head of his cock. She had his cock in her mouth for several minutes as he guided the back of her head with his hand.. He asked me if I like watching my wife take his cock deep down her throat, and I told him quite honestly that I did not. Lord Alan laughed, and looked me right in the eye. The warm, pleasurable tingle in my forehead started again.

“Actually, you find Nicolette serving me, lusting after me, pleasing me sexually, and being pleased by me sexually to be the biggest turn on you’ve ever encountered.” He told me. I felt my dick stir. “Oh”, he added with a wicked laugh, “But you can only cum with my permission”

A few minutes later Lord Alan moved Nicolette onto the bed. He crawled up on top of her, and her legs parted. Seconds later I heard Nicolette cry out like never before. Lord Alan had forced his cock deep into her aroused pussy sending Nicolette’s head spinning. Her face made it look like she had never experienced anything like this ever before, and Lord Alan gave it to her good and hard for several minutes. It was then I heard Nicolette scream out for the first time into a powerful orgasm as I sat and watched. Her body shook hard, and her cries filled our Vermont home. I can’t tell you how excited I was at that exact moment as my cock throbbed hard against my pants.

“You like watching her wife cum all over your Master’s cock?” he asked me seconds later.

I told him I did, and a few minutes later he rolled off the top of her. He now told Nicolette, “I want you to ride my fucking cock!”

Nicolette climbed on top of his cock, and slowly maneuvered herself down onto the shaft of it. She did and moments later, she began to ram herself hard down onto it. Her moans and cries started to increase dramatically, and several minutes later Lord Alan pulled her body down onto his. He reached back and placed each of his hands tightly onto her beautiful ass, and began to ram his cock hard up into her. This sent my wife into a tizzy, and just a short time later she cried out into another powerful orgasm in front of me. I now sat there in great excitement wanting to jerk off, but I did hold off, as I didn’t have Lord Alan’s permission.

Lord Alan then had Nicolette get on all fours on the bed. He said to her, “I’m unstoppable! I am going to fuck that pussy so hard from behind! I’ve waited so long for this! ”

Nicolette laid there with her ass in the air, while she rested down on each of her forearms. She stared down at the sheets as Lord Alan climbed in behind her ass. He gave each of her cheeks a hard smack before forcing his cock back into her from behind. He fucked her like she was twenty one, and Nicolette screamed out intensely. She couldn’t take it, and several minutes later her body fell flat onto the bed. Lord Alan continued to fuck her hard as he now sat on the back of her legs. Nicolette laid there helplessly on the bed, and Lord Alan didn’t let up for one second. The sound of pounding flesh could be heard throughout the room, and Nicolette did her best to lay there and accept his cock. A short time later Lord Alan grunted out loudly, and drove his cock even deeper and harder into Nicolette’s swollen pussy.

Several minutes later Nicolette cried out into another earth shattering orgasm right before my own eyes. This pushed Lord Alan over the edge, and a few minutes later he pulled his big cock from her pussy, and began to cum hard all over her beautiful ass in front of me. He nodded to me, and I began to cum extremely hard all over myself seconds later.

After that, all three of us were breathing hard. I don’t think either Nicolette or I knew what do next. I had my own cum all over me, and she had just been fucked harder than she likely ever had in her life. Lord Alan had likely just checked something off his bucket list that had previously seemed impossible. Nicolette stirred first, her big brown eyes meeting mine, but only momentarily. She soon turned and crawled up to Lord Alan, cuddling into him, lovingly. My heart broke, as I realized she was now his.

In the coming days, Lord Alan came up with a plan. He and Nicolette would live in the Vermont house, and I would move to a small place nearby. I was to tell everyone that we were staying completely remote. I’d continue to run my company remotely, and no one would know that Lord Alan was living with us. He was completely off the grid.

In a way, this started our third phase of quarantine, though I am not sure this one will end. Nicolette seems to hope it never will.