The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SECRET DREAM OF A FREQUENT FLYER

“Sir”

He heard the female voice but he had the feeling of slowly coming back from a long distance.

“Sir”

Again the voice only now it had more substance

“Sir. Are you OK?”

His head cleared and he glanced up to his left to see a stewardess leaning over him with some concern in her eyes.

“Ah...” he began,“I ..uh.. think so.” He cleared his head and smiled at her. She, however, was looking at his lap. He followed her eyes down to see his fly and trousers were undone.

Embarressed he quickly zipped himself up.

“All the others passengers have left, Sir. You are the last so when you are ready...” He could hear the undertone of “Get moving Lardarse we haven’t got all day!”

He rose, took his briefcase from the seat next to him … and thought “didn’t I put that in the overhead locker?” He couldn’t remember but accepted that maybe the stewardess has taken it from the locker and placed in on the seat so as to make his egress speedier.

He walked down the aisle of the small first class section and out into the walkway leading to the terminal.

In the terminal he headed for passport control and as he had no luggage intended to get a taxi to the offices of Clandrive in the City. However before he got there he was overcome with a need to get a coffee and headed for a small coffee shop. As he drank his coffee he reflected on his situation in the plane as the stewardess woke him; he thought woke since he assumed he must have slept. How the hell did his fly end up open? God but that had been embarrassing!

Had he slept? He realised he had no recollection of anything which has happened on the plane from the time of his entering through the cabin door.

He sat there for quite a while pondering this, ordering a second coffee as his thirst was apparently not yet met.

After sitting for almost 30 minutes he heard a soft, sweet female voice in his head

“Now you may remember but only in the sequence I told you you may.”

It was as if film suddenly started running in his head and he stepped into it as one of the actors.

He was once again being greeted aboard by the stewardess.

“Welcome aboard, Sir” she said brightly giving him an amazingly fresh smile for six-fifteen in the morning.

“Many people in First Class ?” he asked , hoping fervently that it was empty.

“Just the one other, Sir” she replied bathing him again in her smile.

“Thanks” he replied, very glad he would be more or less alone.

He made his way down the short aisle and placing his briefcase in the overhead locker sat down and luxuriated in the soft leather seat.

“A paper, Sir?”

The stewardess was standing beside him.

“No” he replied, “In fact I won’t be wanting anything on the flight at all.” He was determined to get some peace and quiet to think through the day ahead.

“No drinks or breakfast?” she asked

“No thanks,nothing at all”

“Ok, Sir” she replied happy that her workload in First would be cut by at least 50%,“please ring if you need anything”.

He sat back. It was going to be a very good day.

His meeting in Paris had given him all the information he needed to ensure the cooperation of Clandrive in a deal which would make them and more importantly, him, millions even tens of millions. Now he only needed to get back to London and go to see them immediately.

He hardly noticed the plane take off, so engrossed was he in his thoughts of what he would do with his riches.

He first became aware of her discreet but wonderful perfume. Then he heard her sweet voice beside him.

“Is this seat taken?”

He couldn’t help smiling, even chuckling, at the irony in her voice.

“I don’t believe so”, he replied, turning to look up into the two most beautiful emerald eyes he had ever seen.

“May I sit?". Her soft voice seemed to bath him in a feeling of calm.

He had intended to politely say he was very busy but under the influence of her emerald eyes and sweet voice he felt his resolve melt and heard himself say

“Please..”

She sat down with infinite grace and he became quickly aware of a pair of very lovely legs and breasts. He did not consider himself in any way sexist but damn! she was a beautiful woman.

“My name is Krystal Mesmer”

Her voice seemed to flow over him like honey.

“I’m George Cole.”

“Nice to meet you, George”

He shook her soft, extremely well-manicured hand. She seemed to let her hand linger in his for a second longer than necessary.

“It looks like we both have urgent business in London” she continued.

“Sort of” he replied “It is my son’s sports’ day at his school and having missed it last year I could lose body parts if I don’t turn up this year”

It sounded more than lame but off the top of his head it was the best he could manage.

Her laugh tinkled very attractively as she seemed to accept his story.

“Children can be very demanding, can’t they.”

He was on the point of making some half-witted compliment about her surely being too young to have children but just stopped himself in time. Instead he simply agreed.

“They certainly can.”

While talking she was admiring a large, facetted ring which she wore on the second finger of her right hand. His eyes were also drawn to her ring as the light caught it and was reflected, sparkling.

“That is a beautiful ring” he remarked, more out of politeness.

“Yes isn’t it” she replied obviously pleased with his interest,“It was a present from a close friend in Paris. He is very attentive”.

About now he was glad he had swallowed the children compliment before.

“He must certainly think a great deal of you”, he continued piling the platitudes on top of each other.

“Yes”, she cooed and held the ring up to him “look how the light catches and reflects.”

He looked into the ring

“Catches and reflects” she continued to coo “catches and reflects..". Yes catches and reflects he thought to himself, I do get it. But he also continued to look into the ring ,in fact he found more than a little difficulty taking his eyes away.

She lowered the ring but continued to turn her hand so the light continued to play in his eyes.

“The only thing I don’t like about pre-dawn flights though is that one feels so tired having to get up so early. I just feel so very tired and sleepy before the day has even got going. Don’t you feel that sleepiness, George?”

“Um yes I do a bit”, he answered still gazing at the ring.

“Yes”, cooed her voice “One just feels so tried and sleepy that one wishes one could just jump back into bed to sleep”. Her voice had seemed to slow down and was now almost chanting at him with a slow, very restful rhythm.

“Yes you feel so tired and sleepy. So very tired and sleepy that you want nothing more than to simply sleep.” He was unaware that instead of speaking of “one” she was now talking directly to him.

His eyes trapped by her sparkling ring he was completely unable to resist her sweet honeyed voice as she poured peace and sleep into his mind. Very soon he felt as if he was floating. He could hear her voice still cooing at him but he was unable to make out what she was saying but he felt lighter and lighter as she spoke.

Suddenly she said “Sleep” in a commanding voice and snapped her fingers.

Immediately his head fell to his chest and his whole body felt completely immobile.

For a short while she seemed to wake him, snap him back into sleep and then wake him again.

He was awake only in the very limited sense which she allowed him. His eyes were open and he heard her voice as if she was inside his head but he was totally immobile as if his body was in a coma.

“Now George”, cooed her soft voice “we are going to have a chat and you will tell me everything I want to know”

He sat immobile completely under her hypnotic control.

“What happened at your meeting yesterday?”

In his head all sorts of alarm bells began to ring and George was sure that he had no intention of telling her anything.

She watched him and then said

“I see you don’t want to tell me but believe me you will tell me everything and very soon. Why don’t we make you more comfortable.”

Her hands went to his trousers and he watched unresisting as she unzipped them.

“Now” she said “we are going to have a little talk and as long as you are being a good boy and telling Krystal all she wants to know then she will give you a great deal of pleasure. In fact the feel of her hand on your genitals will be beyond any pleasure you have ever felt in your life.”

She slid her hand into his trousers and softly fondled his penis. Waves of pleasure rolled over him, his eyes shut and his head rolled back.

“You see” she cooed, her hand manipulating him “how good you can feel if you obey Krystal and tell her what she wants to know. Now let’s start again. What happened yesterday?”

Her hand stroked and squeezed and he felt great pleasure but said nothing.

“Perhaps I forgot to tell you that pleasure is not the only thing Krystal’s hand can bring you. If you don’t obey her then she will just have to show you the reward for disobedience.”

She again stroked but this time instead of pleasure her hand brought a pain of such intensity he felt he would black out but she seemed to know to a nicety when to stop to keep him conscious.

“So lets start again shall we, sweetie?”

And so they began again, she asking the questions he answering and receiving pleasure when his answers pleased her and unbearable pain when they did not. Trapped as he was under her hypnotic control he had no choice but complete obedience to her wishes and soon told her all she wanted to know about the meeting and the information he had received and what it was worth.

Finally she said,

“Thank you very much, sweetie. That’s all Krystal wanted to know. Now this is what you will do. You will now fall into a deep sleep. You will not wake till 10 minutes after the plane has landed. Then you will make your way to the exit hall but instead of leaving immediately you will feel the need for a long leisurely cup of coffee. You will remain in the coffee shop for at least 30 minutes at the end of which time you will begin to remember what has happened but only in the exact same order as it happened until you finally reach the point at which you are now.”

Sitting in the coffee shop George felt a cold sweat cover his body and a panic began to rise in him.

He stood up but could not move.

“Now you may slowly make your way to the passport hall” continued her soft compelling voice. “By now we should be at least two hours ahead of you and ready to do the deal with Clandrive.”

He tried to run but found he was unable to. He could only walk slowly towards the hall. My phone!! he thought. I’ll ring Clandrive and tell them. But she had thought of that. Her sweet voice was again in his head.

“You will not call Clandrive, I forbid it. Anyway I have taken your mobile. Have a nice day.”

He turned the corner into the hall and saw the last of his hopes shatter. As a foreign national he had to go through the foreign national queue and before him were at least two jumbo-jets full of Japanese tourists and potential immigrants; he would be here in the hall for at least another hour if not two.

He sat on the plastic bench and hung his head.