The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Secrets

2) Recitation

It was Saturday, so I didn’t have to go in to work. After a more conventional breakfast I spent what remained of the morning in the spare room, sorting through the clutter that had accumulated, throwing out a lot of rubbish, identifying things we no longer needed that could be donated to charity shops, and generally tidying up.

That was a chore I’d been failing to get round to doing for some time, and I did find myself wondering if Jane might have given me a nudge to stop procrastinating while she had me under. It didn’t really fit with the suggestions I knew she’d given me, though, and I dismissed the thought. Perhaps too quickly, as it wasn’t long before I learned that not everything she’d planted in my subconscious was related to sex.

I’d got a fair bit done by the time she popped her head into the room and made approving noises.

“Lunch’ll be just a couple of minutes.” Noting that I’d worked up a bit of a sweat shifting boxes around, she added, “Why don’t you clean up while I’m just finishing up?”

I did as recommended, and then got my pen and notepad and began writing.

Before long she came back to me. “What’s keeping you?” Then she saw what I was doing. “Oh, shit!”

It dawned on me that I was updating my diary with details of what had happened the day before. What I could remember of it, at least. It was something that needed doing, but this was hardly the time for it. Ashamed, I flipped the pad closed and mumbled, “Sorry.”

Jane swallowed. “No, you’re not the one who should be apologising. This is my fault.”

Baffled, I looked up at her. “How…?”

“When I had you hypnotised, I told you not to write your diary last thing before bed any more. Not to give it up altogether: I wouldn’t make you do that even if I could, because I know how important it is to you, but I wanted you to do it on your time, not ours. So I said to leave it until your lunch break the day after. I didn’t think about weekends.”

I had to laugh. Until something else occurred to me. “I hope that’s the only thing you failed to take into account when you were setting all this up. How much more is there that I don’t yet know about?”

She bit her lower lip. “A few things. I don’t think there’ll be any more unintended surprises, though.”

“You’re not going to tell me about the rest?”

“Hey, you spent years hiding your little secret from me. Seems only fair that I should get to keep one or two of mine for more than a day.

“Anyway, lunch. And from now on you eat before you write. You need to take better care of yourself.”

I meant to tell her not to fuss, but it came out as, “Yes, dear.”

* * *

After lunch I finished writing the diary entry and got back to work in the spare room. It turned out to be one of those jobs that have two unequal halves (and it’s always the second half that winds up taking longer, isn’t it?), so I still wasn’t finished by evening, but I had at least got a decent amount done.

In the evening Jane asked me to join her in the lounge, and then indicated that I should lie down on the couch. I did as requested, wondering if she was planning on hypnotising me again, and if so, whether it would be for the purpose of fine-tuning whatever hidden commands remained or for recreational purposes. Or both.

To my surprise, she handed me her Kindle. “Since you’re not going to be writing tonight, you can read to me instead. I’ve indicated the passage.”

My breath caught in my throat as I saw what book she had open on it. ‘Dracula’. And oh my word, she’d highlighted the scene where Harker encountered the three female vampires, which I remembered having formed the basis for a number of enjoyable fantasies during my late teens.

I started to read out loud, my voice trembling slightly at first, though I gained confidence as I went along. At least, I did until I reached the paragraph where the fair-haired vampire approached Harker, at which point Jane started acting out the scene, performing the vampire’s actions as I described them, and I became very flustered and horny.

I stumbled my way through the following paragraph, and just as I was about to get to the bit where the spoilsport Count butted in and ruined the mood, Jane put a finger to my lips.

“I think we can improvise a more enjoyable ending to this scene,” she whispered, her breath warm against my neck. “Don’t you?”

“Yes,” I croaked, and she kissed my throat and gently nipped at the skin with her teeth. I almost came there and then.

Rising from her knees, she moved to straddle me, undoing my zip and tugging at my underwear to release what felt like an even harder erection than the one I’d had in the morning. She had already removed her panties, as I discovered when she slowly, tantalisingly lowered herself onto my rigid shaft, and she kept her eyes fixed on mine as she settled into a rhythm of motions up and down, taking me a little deeper inside with each successive downward thrust. I found myself completely unable to move, utterly helpless as she rode me, and absolutely loving it and her.

If we didn’t climax together, we must have been within seconds of each other. Jane flopped forwards onto me, and the spell that had held me immobile was broken, allowing me to put my arms around her and reciprocate her hungry kisses.

When she came up for air after a lengthy tongue-wrestling session, I gazed into her eyes and said, “I love you so much, Jane. I know I don’t tell you that often enough, and I’m sorry.”

She knuckled away a tear from the corner of her right eye. “You have no idea how close I came to making you tell me that last night. But I knew it wouldn’t have been genuine if I had done. I needed you to say it because you wanted to. I needed you to mean it.”

Her tears were flowing freely now, dripping down onto my face. Somehow I expected them to sting where they touched me, but they just felt like drops of warm water. Physically, at least. On an emotional level, each one was like a punch to the gut. I’d never stopped loving her, so how come I’d let things between us deteriorate to this stage?

I held her close, kissed her more gently, made comforting, soothing noises to her, and gradually the tension left her body and her breathing became less ragged.

At last she drew away from me and stretched. “If we fall asleep on this thing we’ll both regret it in the morning. Let’s get to bed.”

I nodded, and we finished disentangling ourselves from each other and went upstairs to cuddle some more and drift off to sleep in each other’s arms.