The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seduced by my Sister’s Snake

* * *

“Oh God, you didn’t!” Sunny gasps, her wide blue eyes scanning my grinning face.

I dig into the front pocket of my long coat and produce a little red vial, which I shake at her with a nod. “And what if I did?”

She bursts into laughter, throwing her head back and gripping her bare knees. I glare at her for a moment—because she’s the one that dared me to go visit the old lady that lives down the road, off a winding dirt path that was actually rather creepy despite it being the middle of summer, where everything’s illuminated in bright-hot light and looks like a cartoon. I couldn’t explain why a shrinking sensation overtook me as I walked the twenty minutes down the drive, or why the urge to run hit me like a truck as I came upon a little wooden cabin. There were dark curtains over the windows and the roof looked like it needed urgent repairs, but otherwise the place didn’t look as haunted or evil as everyone claimed. The old lady who lives there is supposedly a witch, if the rumors are to be believed, and my sister thought it’d be ridiculously funny to send me on a mission to retrieve a potion of some sort.

Well, her exact words had been more to the tune of: “Dare you to go see the old bat. Maybe she’ll have something that can repair everything you fucked up….” (with everything being our relationship, seeing as we both fell for the same guy). And maybe I’d lied to her about how she could have him, even when I’d started sleeping with him in secret. Tanner hadn’t been worth all the drama, and when he’d suggested we both just share him and make it a threesome type thing, Sunny and I had kicked him to the curb.

She stops laughing abruptly and then blinks at me. “So . . . she’s really a witch, then?”

“I guess so. Dresses all in dark clothes, but no hat.” I screw up my freckled nose, remembering the weird smell of herbs and something very sharp and acrid—like bleach mixed with burning chemicals. It’d been hard to force myself to enter after I’d knocked on the door and the old lady let me in, and the space deep inside my nostrils still feels raw, singed even. “She seemed surprised I had the nerve to bother her, but she also said she’d been expecting me.”

Sunny rolls her eyes. “That sounds like an easy way to cover all her bases, doesn’t it? Either she knew you were coming or she didn’t. I think she’s a fraud.” She scoffs when I shrug. “How much did it cost?”

“Nothing,” I say softly.

“What? She just gave it to you? What all did you say to her?”

“I told her the truth . . . about Tanner and you . . . the dare. I broke down and told her everything.”

“Everything?”

I know she’s thinking about the screaming fights we had, and the mutual sobbing when there was a scare that I might be pregnant (Thank God my period was just very late). Then there’d been the long few weeks where we barely spoke a word to one another—and that made me decide to bring home Beau, a beautiful yellow and white boa constrictor, as a peace offering; Sunny had always wanted a pet snake, but me, not so much….

The peace offering still hadn’t made her forgive me entirely for trying to steal her boyfriend though, so when she’d dared me to go visit “the old bat” or “witch”, I took it seriously, figuring that I owed it to her to at least try. (Especially because I’d slept with Tanner once more after we both banished him to ex-land. But that secret will die with me.)

Sunny sighs when I nod and then asks, “So what’s it supposed to do?”

“Bind all living creatures in the house together, were her exact words,” I repeat carefully, tapping my chin as I try to remember the next part. “She says we each need to drink an equal portion of it when the sun sets and that it will prevent us from ever having these troubles again.”

Sunny snorts and I can tell she wants to say something about if I weren’t such a lying slut then maybe she could believe that, but she doesn’t, instead she plays with the hem of her pale sundress as she studies the flowery pattern on her skirt.

I let the silence stretch on between us, because I’ve learned that she likes to think and brood, and that sometimes I’m too quick to fill the air with words. I take off my light jacket (which I only wore to keep the sun from scalding my pale skin) and settle into the opposite end of the couch from my sister.

Finally, she speaks up, “All living creatures, huh? How’re we going to get Beau to drink it?”

She sounds like she’s trying not to crack up, and suddenly I feel a little less guilty for sneaking over to Tanner’s and riding him in the front seat of his muscle car; the sex had been amazing and oh-so-wrong, especially when I’d let him ejaculate deep inside me, his long fingers digging into my hips as he filled me with his seed, my own orgasm ripping through me as I wondered if Sunny had ever let him do it raw like this. (Of course, that moment had nearly bitten me in the ass, but I digress….)

“Maybe we could inject one of the mice with it?”

She blinks at me like I’ve just told her we’re going to fly to the moon. “God, Stella! This whole time I’ve been joking—you don’t really think we’re going to ingest the weird stuff, do you?”

Well, unless she wants me to break my personal promise not to visit a certain someone, then she’d better freaking at least try it. It’d taken a lot of courage and swallowing my own ego to go through with seeking out a potion from a stranger who might have hexed or straight-up murdered me. Plus, it’s been six weeks since I’ve gotten any action . . . and there aren’t a lot of options in this Podunk town. Jilling myself off just doesn’t have the same appeal as canoodling with Tanner. Even if he is a chauvinistic idiot.

She must notice the thunderous expression on my face because she instantly scoots over and places a hand on top of mine. I can smell her sweet perfume and it only makes me angrier that I had to spend an hour breathing caustic fumes in Myrtle’s house—all apparently for nothing.

“Sorry,” she whispers. “I guess if you really want to try it,” she pauses and swallows, “we can….”

A smile breaks across my face as I nod. It’s not that I believe it will work—because I’m not entirely convinced Myrtle’s really a witch or that magic is real—but I appreciate that my sister is willing to try something that makes her uncomfortable after I did the same for her. Besides, I don’t think Myrtle would poison us or anything. She was actually fairly sweet and even offered me tissues as I blubbered out my entire life story. If anything, this imbibing of mystery fluid will just be a show we put on that represents something larger: a sacrifice, a new beginning, a truce.

* * *

“Ready?” I ask.

My older sister frowns and flicks off the television, setting down the remote as she turns to me slowly. She twists her long blonde hair around two of her fingers and whispers, “So, we’re really going to do this?”

I nod at her firmly. I’ve already injected one of the dead mice as best as I could with a small knife and a used-up eyedropper bottle. The sun has just dipped below the horizon and the last of the orange light is playing through the front window of the little house I rent with Sunny. It’s fortunate we’re both super cute and earn a decent living from waitressing—the tips are phenomenal—otherwise we’d still be stuck at home with our parents even though I’m nineteen and she’s twenty.

“What if he doesn’t eat it?” Sunny asks as I go to drop the mouse inside of Beau’s large, heated vivarium.

She sounds hopeful and that annoys me. Obviously the deal would be off, but still . . . have a little faith, please! I want to tell her as much, but I don’t, watching Beau silently instead. He slithers over to my offering and a squeamish shiver runs through me as he opens his mouth to feast. I hate watching this kind of thing. I usually make Sunny feed him.

“Satisfied?” I choke out as I turn to my sister.

“You’re a brat,” she huffs, reaching out for the vial as I uncork it. “But I guess if he’s done his part, we should do ours.”

I take a quick swallow of my third of the potion before handing it to her. It tastes surprisingly pleasant, like salty-sweet fizzy water—not at all like I imagined, due to the color and awful smell. A warmth spreads down from where it’s touched my tongue and runs deep down into my lower belly. Sunny eyes me for a second, as though to be sure I’m not going to keel over or cough up blood, and then she downs her part.

“Not bad,” she murmurs, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Everything inside me is growing warmer, and it feels like there’s a little heartbeat fluttering in my groin. For some reason my mind catches the way Sunny’s slim fingers drag against her mouth. Her lips look very full and very pink. How did I never notice what a pretty mouth she has? I blink at the thought, wondering why I’d even notice a thing like that. Don’t be silly, I tell myself, because my mouth is probably just as pretty; we look a lot alike.

“What are you staring at?” Sunny asks me, her blue eyes narrowing.

God, how enthralling her eyes are! I’ve always imagined my eyes are more exotic, being green, but right now I can’t get over how Sunny’s eyes shine like sapphires. Her entire face looks like she’s been carved by heaven’s angels in their image. Sweat breaks across my forehead and my face flushes with heat. I sway a little where I stand and sputter, “I feel pretty weird….”

What is this jittery feeling going all through me? Why do I feel like I’m in the presence of a boy I’ve been crushing on? Is it the potion that’s making me feel overstimulated and weirdly aroused? Sunny’s eyes widen and for a moment I think she’s feeling it too, but then I notice she’s staring past me . . . at the cage.

“Holy shit. He’s growing,” she says with a gasp.

I spin around and take in Beau expanding, his hand-sized head morphing into the size of a dinnerplate, and his body dilating until the glass begins to creak and crack.

“Let him out!” I shriek, but Sunny is already on it, unlatching the top so that he can squeeze out of the wide hole.

I’ve nearly forgotten my own bodily changes—or rather how my mind got stuck on my sister’s good looks—because all I can focus on now is the absolutely massive snake that’s crushing his cage under him as he escapes to explore the living room floor.

“Lord, he’s nearly the size of us now!” Sunny reaches for my hand and clutches it tightly.

Electricity shoots through me at her touch. Okay, there’s definitely something wrong with me, because the tingling went straight into my pussy. I jerk away from her because the fear of what’s happening with the snake doesn’t compare to the fear of what’s happening inside me . . . because of my sister. Everything feels suffocating, like the air is too warm and thick to breathe. My clothes feel much too tight, even though I changed into loose cotton shorts and a t-shirt after the shower I took (because I’d gotten sweaty from walking to and from Myrtle’s). I want to tear them off. I want to lie down on something cool and hard. I want to rub myself against something—anything….

“Are you okay?” Sunny asks softly. “I feel really hot….”

“Me too,” I mumble, wiping my sweaty forehead with each of my hands.

The sweat is strangely oily and slick. It beads across my temple, my collarbone, under my breasts. I can feel it gathering where my leg meets my groin, in the little hollows and folds there, along with another horrifying wetness. I’ve definitely soaked my panties, I realize as I squeeze my slender thighs together—my pussy is dripping wet.

“I think she drugged us,” I whisper when I catch Sunny staring at my mouth.

It feels like slow-motion, but we’re leaning towards each other, and I know what’s going to happen next but I can’t stop it. I don’t even think I want to stop it. Her lips find mine and then her tongue does too, sliding deliciously through my mouth and sending shivery trills down, down, down. I’ve never thought about kissing my sister before, but right now it’s all I can think about, and all I want to do. I worship her mouth with mine until she’s flushed and moaning. My hands find her large breasts. Her nipples poke into my palms, hard through the flimsy material of her dress, but the heavy flesh of her bosom is soft and warm under my caress.

“What are we doing?” she whispers.

“Need to tell you something….” I don’t know why the admission bubbles up into my brain and slips out—perhaps because I’m aroused and a little scared and I don’t know what’s going on—but before I can stop myself the air fills with the sound, “I slept with Tanner!” . . . Shit. Why does my brain feel so scrambled? Did the witch think that forced honesty would help fix our relationship somehow? My hands fall from my sister’s breasts to hang limply at my sides in defeat.

“I know that already.” Sunny looks even more confused than she did while I was groping her.

“I mean . . . I did it again, after we both said we wouldn’t touch him with a ten-foot pole.”

Sunny huffs and rolls her eyes. She looks sweaty and uncomfortable, like me, but her voice comes out soft, “I know, stupid. He told me. Tried to use it as a way to get me to fuck him again….”

“Oh,” I say dumbly, realizing now that her knowledge of that event is probably why she got so mad at me after the pregnancy scare. Probably why she didn’t really forgive me and made me seek out the witch, too.

“Stella . . . I’m really horny….” Sunny buries her face in her hands, pushing against her eyes as if she’s trying to block out all other sensation. Like the desire to kiss me . . . or let me touch her. Did Myrtle really plan for us to make up like this? “Dunno why or how . . . or what the witch was thinking,” she says with a groan, “but I think we should call Tanner before we do something stupid….”

That’s not a good idea.

A hissing sort of sensation falls over me, not quite a sound but a persistent feeling, and my head whips around to stare at the living room floor—and Beau—because something inside me locks on to him as where the not-sound came from.

Sunny begins to walk towards the snake, and so I know she’s feeling it, too. Her eyes look blank like she’s in some sort of trance. When she starts to sink down next to him, I want to stop her, but then the strangest compulsion to follow her falls over me like a heavy blanket; Come hither, the not-sound seems to say.

“He’s a really pretty boy, huh?” Sunny murmurs as she caresses Beau’s huge yellow and white head.

His black eyes gleam like polished onyx and his muscular body seems absolutely massive and powerful. He must’ve grown at least triple in size, and he was already a large snake to begin with. Now, he looks kind of like an anaconda, and that should terrify me, but I feel a steady pull towards him, like I want to be in his presence, like I want to touch him….

“He’s certainly something,” I whisper as I crouch down near my sister.

The throbbing between my legs increases and my nipples rub painfully against my shirt. It’s too tight. I can’t breathe! I tear it off with a gasp; the air hitting my bare skin feels like the cool kiss of heaven. Sunny peels her sweat-soaked dress off, too. Neither of us bothered to put on a bra, because why should we while just lounging around the house? But Sunny didn’t bother to put on underwear either. Her pussy is clean-shaven and shiny—wet. I gaze at her in fascination, my eyes widening as Beau slithers into her lap and buries his snout into the vee between her thighs.

“Oh!” she cries out as his long tongue forks out and prods her clit.

Heat rushes into my brain, making me feel woozy and dumbstruck. I’ve never seen anything like this, and I don’t know why the image of my sister getting licked by a snake is drowning me in a sea of lust. I want to watch him do it to her more. I want him to do it to me. I want us both to lie on the floor and feel the cool wood on our backs as he slithers over us….

I tug off my shorts and underwear and crawl on my hands and knees over to my sister. Beau is tasting her again and again in rapid little strokes of his split tongue. She falls back on her elbows, her eyes half-lidded, her cheeks a ruddy pink. The slight musky scent of her sweat and arousal jackhammers inside my skull, and I sway as I lean in to kiss her, knocking us both down to the floor. Our sweat-slick chests slide against each other as she kisses me eagerly, groaning in surprised delight. Her breasts feel so full and warm against my own, and the easy oily glide of skin on skin makes my entire body light up like a livewire.

“I think Myrtle wants us all to fuck,” I say between kisses.

I don’t know how it’ll work, but there’s electric threads running all through me, and the persistent shocking pull is telling me it’ll all happen the way it’s supposed to if I just go along with it. There’s no use fighting it, and I don’t even really want to. Everything feels so good: being naked and shivering in my sister’s arms, the tingling sensations of her fingertips pressing into my back, our nipples sliding like hot points against each other, and her warm, wet mouth consuming mine.

“Yes,” she gasps, and I don’t know if it’s in answer to what I’ve said, or how good it feels to be embracing and kissing, or if Beau’s tongue is working her up into a maddening frenzy.

Maybe all of it. I roll away from her to watch him and notice he’s raised up like a cobra, watching us, watching me. A jolt of something primal goes through me—something closer to anticipation than fear. Lie back, the not-sound seems to command me, and so I do, gripping Sunny’s hand as Beau slides easily over us, his weight pinning us both to the floor under him.

His scales feel really neat against my feverish skin and the press of his muscular body makes my pussy throb in anticipation. I turn my face to look at Sunny’s but she’s staring up at the ceiling, her cheeks flushed and her eyes blank, her mouth dropping open as Beau begins to move against us. Something hot and slimy slips through the folds of my slit. The wide, blunt flesh slides across my opening, little bumps and ridges teasing my dripping pussy until its clenching with need. Oh God, that’s definitely Beau’s cock, and I greedily want him to choose me—choose to fuck me first over Sunny.

A strangled moan escapes my sister just as Beau impales me with his cock. For a moment I can’t think, the blissful pressure of his flesh filling mine blanking out my mind, making me arch helplessly under him as he buries himself to the hilt. It’s been too long since I’ve had a cock lodged deep inside of me. Beau feels so much thicker than Tanner; my insides are stretched around the beast, completely full, and the ridges and bumps of his snake-cock are sending jolts of pleasure through me as they press and rub against my most sensitive and secret places.

Sunny seems to be feeling it, too, if her blitzed out expression is anything to go by. When she lets loose another breathy moan I choke out, “How’s he doing this? To both of us?”

“Snakes have two,” she gasps, pausing for a moment as she shivers, “penises. A hemipenis.”

Who knew my pretty sister was such a nerd? Or that Myrtle was such a raging pervert? She must have known about the snake thing, or she wouldn’t have set us up quite like this—to be bound together, as she so quaintly put it.

Beau begins to thrust against us, his thick cocks pressing deep and drawing back to drive even deeper still. I can’t believe my older sister and I are both being fucked together by a snake, and that we’re both moaning like desperate little sluts—our cries practically begging for more. A hot, gush of wetness bathes my cervix. I cry out as Beau begins to vibrate on top of us, his hemipenis throbbing as quick bursts of come fill me up. Fill both of us up, I imagine, if my sister’s loud moans are anything to go by. Everything feels so warm and wet and filthy, and my clit aches as I push it against the trembling, scaly body that’s trapping me, breeding me.

“Kiss me,” Sunny begs, and I don’t realize that I’ve closed my eyes until they snap open at the touch of her hand against my face.

Beau’s body pins us both to the floor, but his head is raised way up in the air, as though he’s watching our faces—the show of two sisters being bred by him. I groan at the thought, and the compulsion to please him, as a piercing little thought of ‘Kiss her’ pushes me to grip the back of Sunny’s head, makes me eager to claim her mouth with my own.

Her tongue teases mine as Beau undulates on top of us, his cock bloating further as the gushing wetness inside me turns gelatinous. The vibrations from his muscular bulk radiate in intense waves from the place we are connected straight into my brain. I can’t think, only feel, as the liquid heat of Sunny’s mouth and the snake’s spurting cock become everything, my entire sense of being, and then I’m crying out as my mind shatters into a million bright shards, ecstasy ripping through me.

The high seems to last an impossibly long time. I’m lost in a white void, with only the sensations of blankness and throbbing, and of being warm, safe, and full. Complete.

“Stella….” Sunny’s soft voice penetrates the mindlessness, and when I come to she’s clutching me passionately, her expression nearly pained as her own orgasm overtakes her.

A rush of tenderness fills me as I watch her come apart. She’s perfect: my blood, my best friend, my dearest confidant. Especially now that we will forever share this secret together—besides, who would ever believe us if we told them about it anyway?—and I realize just how much I love her, and have always loved her, and how much it hurt when we were torn up over some stupid love triangle.

In the shell of her ear, I whisper sweet reassurances, stroking her long blonde hair as Beau’s vibrations die away. His cock is still locked deep inside me, his semen thickening, and I wonder if my sister is feeling the exact same thing: the urge to push my hips up and let the hot pool of come fill my womb.

“He could be tied to us for hours,” Sunny whispers. “Boa constrictors are known to mate for a long period of time.”

Oh God, the thought turns me on so much that I find myself kissing her again and spreading my legs a little further open. I listen to the compulsion whispering that I should tilt my pelvis up and back, moaning as the snake’s cock shifts inside me. In a long white haze, my sister and I tongue each other desperately, our lips becoming swollen and bruised as we lick and suck at each other’s mouths, jaws, and throats, our hands fondling each other’s breasts and clawing at each other’s backs as we reach shuddering climaxes again and again and again.

When Beau finally slips free of us, in the early light of a new day’s sun, I have no idea how we’re going to make it through the breakfast and lunch shift at Fancy Francine’s Forkhouse or keep such a massively large snake secret (or fed) for very long. My insides feel sore and drenched, yet strangely clogged, like Beau’s come has partially solidified to keep his DNA trapped deep inside me. I want to look at Sunny and ask why, but I’m too tired and boneless to move.

“I love you too, you know,” Sunny whispers to me—and it takes me a moment to realize she’s responding to something I said hours ago. “I really do forgive you for everything.”

I hum in answer, forcing my mouth to work, even as I lie still, completely useless and all orgasmed out. “Is he getting smaller?” The weight on top of me lessens as Beau shrinks back down to his normal size, and I hate that I feel a pang of disappointment, even though I know Myrtle’s plan must be complete. I definitely have a newfound—and deep—attachment to Beau, and to my sister. “I guess it all worked….”

“I guess so,” Sunny agrees, squeezing my hand before she sits up with a groan.

“Should we shower and get ready for work?”

“Yeah, we’ll need to buy a new vivarium for Beau. His is toast.”

No need to worry about that, a not-sound seems to tell me.

“Oh!” Sunny gasps as the snake slithers around her bare feet, and I know she must have registered the not-sound, too. “Do you think this means—”

“He’s somewhat . . . sentient,” I interrupt her with a nod. “We shouldn’t lock him in a cage anymore. I think Myrtle intends for this to be the solution to our boy-problems.”

Sunny gives me a sly look and then her gaze slides down to Beau who rests his head across her toes. “Does that mean….”

I don’t know why I feel so certain that the snake will be able to enlarge himself whenever—perhaps at our request—but I nod at her, a smile creeping across my face. My mind wants to wander back to the endless pleasure we experienced the night before, but I know we need to hurry up and get moving if we’re going to make it to work on time

“It’s called a mating plug,” Sunny whispers to me, pushing my hand away when I try to inspect my lady parts before getting into the shower. “We shouldn’t remove it. Think about how hot it’ll be walking around all day with his semen remaining deep inside us.”

I shiver and feel the heady sensation of Beau’s unspoken pleasure, like she is speaking his ideas through her mouth.

“Maybe we’ll even see Tanner,” she tells me as she grabs a loofah and steps into the hot stream of water.

I grin at her and follow. “We can tell him we found someone new.”

“Or to go die in a fire,” Sunny says.

That’s the right answer, the not-sound tells me, and I realize that I’ll be more than happy to tell Tanner just that; my eyes lock onto the onyx gaze of Beau, my pupils dilating with affection as I watch him watch us from where he’s slithered up around the shower curtain’s rod.

The potion has definitely forever changed us, for the better in many ways, for the worse only in one: this is now our secret to harbor and bear, but at least Sunny and I will bear it together as united, soul-sisters, and the continuous bearing will be awfully fun and exciting.

FIN