The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seduced to Sleep

“So what is pixie dust, exactly? Like medically.”

“Oh it’s just a morphine derivative. It binds to a lot of different nervous receptors, so the effects are pretty broad. In small doses, it sets off pleasant, euphoric feelings and like a body high. With enough of it, it works as a general anesthetic.”

I had just met Ghost, but we were hitting it off great. The party had been pretty rough until she’d approached me—Jamieson had invited me to a house party to meet his friends, but I’d been here almost an hour with no sight of him. Typical grad student, too busy writing late at night to attend a party he helped organize. The folks here seemed to all know each other, and I hadn’t managed to break into any conversations yet despite a few earnest attempts. So there I sat, sipping on cheap wine in the corner, until Ghost introduced herself, and offered me some drugs she’d nicked from her anesthesiology residency. I figured that beat sitting alone, and accepted a sprinkle of shimmering, rainbow powder into my wine.

As we drank together, Ghost told me about her training at work. “It’s so fucking boring, it it doesn’t just put the patients to sleep. The only enjoyable moment in the last month was realizing how little they keep track of the drugs.” She yawned and as she stretched her arms behind her back, her dark, flowy shirt lifted up above her waist, and I caught a glimpse of her dark skin under her shirt. Looking up, I saw her staring right back at me, smiling mischievously, and I realized I’d been caught. I took a long, sheepish swig of my drink. Ghost didn’t seem turned off, though, and continued.

“I’ve always liked downers, so I thought it would be fun to try some of the sedatives we use in the hospital, but even a bit of the traditional general anesthetics gave me a headache, and the laughing gas is in these big canisters you can’t sneak out.” I nodded, and wondered how long the pixie dust would take to hit. I didn’t really feel high, but there might have been a fuzziness around my fingers and toes.

“But the jackpot is pixie dust. It’s way more pleasant than the heavier stuff, it comes on way smoother so there’s no nausea or vertigo, and it’s a powder that’s easy to slip away and take home. Plus, look how pretty it is!” She raised the bottle and shook it, whipping a cloud of powder up inside the bottle, sparkling in a shimmering rainbow.

“So what is it, exactly? Like medically.”

“Oh it’s just a morphine derivative. It binds to a lot of different nervous receptors, so the effects are pretty broad. In small doses, it sets off pleasant, euphoric feelings and like a body high. With enough of it, it works as a general anesthetic.

“There was a patient in the ER with really severe needle anxiety who needed a blood draw for some test, but he wasn’t consenting to it because of the needles. They called me in to talk to him about anxiety, and he agreed to try an oral relaxant. I gave him some of this. When I came back half an hour later, he was super loopy and couldn’t hold a conversation. I kept pressing him for consent for the test, and he kept babbling and getting distracted by anything that moved, so I dangled my lanyard in front of his face, just swinging it back and forth to give him something shiny to look at, and he got all focused and compliant. I just spoke to him slowly and soothingly, and he became all compliant and agreeable, still distracted by the shiny lanyard, and I was able to take the blood draw with no problem.”

As she spoke, Ghost’s gaze had become more intense, fixed on me. She clearly loved telling this story, and it was nice to look at her dark eyes and her mischievous smile.

“How are you feeling?” Ghost asked expectantly. I definitely felt a fuzzy buzzed sensation in my head, but it was pretty light, and I definitely wasn’t getting anything euphoric. Still, I wasn’t about to insult free drugs or the pretty girl giving them out.

“... I don’t know if it feels medical-grade, but it’s very nice.”

“Mmmm, that’s right. How much do you weigh?” She asked the question as if it was normal, but I paused. “Oh, the dosage is relative to your body mass. I gave you the dose for someone who’s 150, but if you weigh more then I’ll top you off.”

Ah, that made sense. “Yeah, I’m about 190.” She pulled out the tiny spoon, and scooped up some more pixie dust. I held out my cup and she poured it in.

“We usually don’t use much of it because it induces euphoria, so it can be more addictive, but if you can’t use the traditional general anesthesia drugs, it’s a great backup. There was one patient we had in for some surgery, his chart said he was allergic to the normal stuff, so we had to give him this. He was super talkative to start, but while he was telling me about his work I started to induce him, and he got just so giddy, just laughing and laughing. It was so so cute, and he was already plenty cute, so I just left him there for a little while to play with before knocking him out.

“I asked him why he was laughing, and he didn’t know, but he kept laughing. I told him he was attractive and asked if he thought I was attractive, and he got all embarrassed, so I told him the drugs we’d given him would make him forget everything. I asked him again, and he said yes, so I played with his hair a little and stroked his arm before knocking him all the way out. It was so cute watching him get knocked out, just sliding down into sleep.”

That didn’t sound like it would fly in any hospital I’d been in. “Did the surgeon?”

“Did the surgeon what?” Ghost smiled as if at a joke I’d told. I opened my mouth to respond, but couldn’t find the right word. Luckily, Ghost found it. “Notice?” I nodded. She smiled. “It’s my job to keep patients comfortable and relaxed, and flirting with cute boys while I do it isn’t against the rules. Speaking of cute boys,” she started, barely louder than a whisper. She leaned forwards and I felt her hand rest on my thigh as I sat up closer to hear her. “I think it would be really cute for you to come to my room and make out with me and keep taking my drugs until you fall asleep in my bed.”

Her dark eyes stared, unblinking, a few inches in front of mine. I could smell her shampoo, fruity and tropical, and feel my heart racing in my chest. Between the tension and the drug, it was hard to kick this buzzy lightheaded sensation, and I paused until I knew what to say. “I’d love to head over to your room and make out,” I led, “but I have to work early tomorrow so I don’t think I can drink until I pass out.”

She smiled and batted her eyelids. “Anything for you.” She leaned forwards, both hands on my leg, but before her face met mine in a kiss she pushed up and slowly rose. I watched as her body passed by vertically, and her loose shirt brushed against my face. I thought about reaching out to touch her, but she was already upright, offering me a hand. As I took it and stood, she turned and led the way through her hallway, past a few drunk partygoers dancing. Her hand was soft and warm in mine. We passed a bathroom, where a couple was making out on the floor, door wide open. We arrived at the end of the hallway, where she opened the last door, and we walked into her room. Lit dimly by fairy lights, it took a moment for my eyes to scan the room and make out her large, neatly-made bed. She closed the door behind me, took the cup from my hand, and stared directly at me.

“In a minute you’re going to lie down on my bed and watch me strip for you, but first you’re going to drink the rest of this. No cups on my bed.” As she spoke, she sprinkled some more pixie dust into the cup, and handed it back to me. She laid a warm hand on my chest, standing very close, and watched me insistently. I swished my drink around in the cup to dissolve the powder, and chugged it. “That’s a good boy,” she cooed. “Go lie on the bed and get comfortable.”

I stumbled over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Looking up, I saw Ghost unbuttoning her shirt as she walked over to her closet. Turned away from me, she slipped off her shirt and unhooked her bra. I watched as she dropped her bra to the floor, and stared at her smooth, bare back. She picked out a light blue medical scrub shirt, and started to put it on.

“What are you doing with a shirt?” My tongue felt like it had been inflated in my mouth, and the words were difficult to push past my lips. “Baby you don’t…” As I tried to get the rest of the words out, Ghost turned and my eyes jumped to her breasts, barely covered by her unbuttoned shirt. She walked towards me, breasts swinging left to right with her gait, and the thought I had been trying to express was gone from my mind.

“Shush now, sleepyhead. Just let me take care of you.” As she approached, she reached out a hand and pushed me backwards. I was lying back on the bed, and suddenly she was on top of me, kissing me. I kissed her back, and reached up to wrap my arms around her. Her warm, bare skin pressed firmly against me, and I could taste the wine on her lips and smell oranges in her hair. Her arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders and back, supporting my head up into her kisses.

“You’re so woozy,” she teased, “so drowsy for me. You’re such a sloppy kisser.” I knew I was a great kisser, but the pixie dust had me a bit out of it, and I started to tell her.

“Shhhhhh,” she held a finger up to my lips, “Baby don’t fight it. You’re just feeling drowsier and drowsier as I talk to you. You’re so cute now that you’re all dazed and slow. Don’t you want to be dazed and slow and docile and obedient for me?”

I didn’t want to be dazed or slow. I wanted to kiss her. “I want to kiss you.”

“Here, I’m gonna give you something to kiss. Just look at my breast for a minute, baby.” A hand slipped away from my cheek and my head fell back onto the pillow. Then I was looking up at the ceiling, and couldn’t see her at all. I was thinking about sitting up when I realized just how stunningly comfortable her bed was—more comfortable than any bed I’d ever lay on before. I sat there for a moment, just appreciating the wonderful mattress. My back was sinking down into it, and as I focused on it, the sensations shifted between that of deep foam slowly encasing me, and a water bed jiggling and bouncing, and a massive, fluffy pillow. I closed my eyes for a moment.

When I heard Ghost speak again, I opened my eyes. “Awww, that’s it. You’re so sleepy and tired now. So compliant and agreeable, you’re gonna let me give you all the sleepy medicine you need.” My view of the ceiling became a view of Ghost, and she pulled her open shirt back, revealing her naked torso. “You like honey, don’t you, Honey?” She was holding a jar, and scooped two fingers into it, but I kept watching her breasts swinging as she moved. Her body looked so warm and inviting. “Just look at this honey, Honey. Don’t you want to lick it?” I did want to lick her. She dipped her fingers into her jar of pixie dust, and the honey sparkled rainbow in the low light. “Just look at that, Honey, it’s just what you want. You just want to lick up all that honey and pixie dust off of me, now.” She waved her fingers, and I watched, captivated as they sparkled and in the low light. “That’s right, licking up all this honey is going to sedate you down, Honey. You just want to lick and suck up everything you can, and then you’re going to sink down sweetly to sleep for me.”

Ghost was speaking way too quickly, and it felt like my ears were overflowing with her words. I knew she wanted me to lick her, and I wanted to lick her, but she was standing over me and I couldn’t get up to her. I didn’t know why she kept talking about sleep—I was plenty drowsy, but I really wanted to make out with her more than I wanted to go fall asleep, even if it was going to be in her supremely comfortable bed.

“Are you ready to take your medicine, baby?”

I nodded.

“That’s a good baby,” she cooed, leaned over, and reached down. I watched her shiny, shimmering, fingers grow closer and closer. As they entered my open mouth, I felt the warmth of her skin and tasted sweetness. As I licked and gently bit her fingers, my mouth became sticky. I felt her weight as she laid down on top of me, and there was a rhythmic rubbing against my torso. When the stickiness became too much for my mouth, I pulled my head back for a moment to breathe and swallow.

“That’s a good boy,” she breathed, audibly aroused. The rubbing intensified. “Just taking your sleepytime medicine for me. So docile now.” After a couple of attempts, the muscles in my throat cooperated and I was free to return my mouth to her fingers. It felt like paradise against her warm, soft, skin, holding the sweet taste of her in my mouth.

I kept licking and sucking, running my hands up and down her back and breasts. I could hear her breathing, hard and fast, and she started to moan. She sounded distant, and I stopped trying to pay attention to what she was saying. I kept sucking on her fingers and touching her body. There was nothing else I wanted to do. She was so present, so overwhelming, that I couldn’t think about anything else. I felt myself sink through the floor, but she was still right there, moaning and kissable. We floated up through the ceiling. My hands were the size of a building against her massive back, but felt tiny against her breast, which was the moon. Her hair was a waterfall that smelled like caramel. I had been kissing her for days, and I wanted to keep kissing her for the rest of my life.

Suddenly, she was lifted up, and gone. I opened my eyes and looked for her, but the world was blurry, and nothing looked like she did. I tried to call out for her, but my body wouldn’t respond. I was afraid for a moment that I had lost her forever. Suddenly, there was a bright blue light shining in my eyes, and I blinked hard.

“Stare deeply into the light now,” Ghost’s voice coaxed me from across the universe. She was all I could hear, but so distantly. “Staring right at the bright light as I guide you. You’re so calm and docile, so obedient and suggestible.” The light was drifting across the dark night sky. Perhaps it was a ship, sailing west. It was quite bright in my eyes, and I kept blinking. “You’re just listening and following me now, as I prepare you for sleep. Keep staring into the bright light, and notice how your eyes become watery and tired.” The ship was an alien saucer, sending a bright blue beam at me. I could feel my atoms vibrating under the beam’s power.

“Your body has become so sedated and relaxed now, but your eyes are straining so much under the light. You’re fighting so hard to keep those heavy eyes open.” My watery eyes were straining, and every blink felt like a wonderful respite. “Your eyes are closing down to sleep now.” The alien ship was moving faster now, back and forth, and I couldn’t follow it. “Your eyes are closing down to sleep now.” The ship disappeared, and I was floating in a void.

“You’re falling asleep now. You’ve taken your sleepy medicine, and now it’s time to fall asleep.” There was a warm blanket, and then warm skin. Something was brushing down my forehead, over and over again.

“Just fall asleep now. That’s it.” The warmth was overwhelming, and I drifted away.