The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seduction of Michael

Michael awoke to total blackness. He was lying on a cold, hard surface. His fingertips found a familiar pattern, allowing him to identify a wooden floor just like the one in his parents house. He struggled to remember the events that had brought him to this place. Where had he been that day? Had he been abducted somehow? Perhaps most importantly where was he? He wasn’t hurt as far as he could tell, it didn’t appear he had been forced here. There were no ropes preventing his escape should he need one. But what had happened?

Finding no answers inside his head Michael thought it best to try and get a bearing on his surroundings. The darkness pulled at him as he struggled to his feet, seeming to drag him back to the floor. Michael felt insignificant against the oppressive darkness, the space around him felt vast and unending. Nevertheless Michael had never thought of himself as easily intimidated and knew that the darkness was playing tricks with his mind. Adopting the classic zombie pose Michael began feeling his way forward to find a wall, anything that would give him some perspective.

It wasn’t Michael’s hands that found something however. His legs hit an object and he fell face first onto what was clearly a bed. This both reassured and worried Michael. A bed implied good treatment, but also that he might be here for a while. He had barely begun to process that when light filled the room. Michael looked around him... and breathed a sigh of relief.

The room was long and quite narrow. The pale pink walls were almost obscured by pop culture, from the Ziggy Stardust poster to the racks of DVD’S, from the Arsenal football shirt to the massed ranks of Me 2 U bears on the bed he had fallen on. He was clearly still on campus, probably even in his own building if the classic cheap paint over brick look was anything to go by. The light was not blinding, rather it bathed the room in the same pale pink. Everything felt indistinct, almost ethereal in the pink glow.

She stood in stark contrast to the fuzzy watercolour his eyes were providing. Michael doubted he had ever seen someone so vividly. Her feet were bare, Her toenails painted red with perfect precision. She wore skin tight blue jeans with the kind of rips that you pay extra for rather than cause accidentally. Her grey t shirt was tight, and Michael noted with approval the Ramones image emblazoned there. Her skin was tanned, soft and looked positively delicious. Her long brown hair cascaded past Her shoulders in thick curls. Her face was perfect, Her enchanting emerald eyes appeared to see straight into his soul. It was clear that She was the one who had switched on the light, and equally clear that he was currently sprawled on Her bed.

She looked amused rather than angry, so Michael decided to try his luck. Disentangling himself from the bed he stood up and tried to think of a suitably witty introduction,

‘Erm... Hello’ he managed. Her smile broadened,

‘Hello yourself. I had fun last night.’ Her voice was soft, with an unmistakably southern accent. Michael smiled back

‘I’m sorry, I must have drank too much last night. I really don’t remember how I got here’. She showed Her flawless white teeth as Her smile became a grin,

‘Poor you,’ She said. ‘You must be feeling awful today. Why don’t you go back to your room and sleep it off?’ Although in theory this was a good idea, for Michael it created a panic. Although he was fairly certain he was in his own building he seemed to have no memory of how to get to his room or even his room number. Moreover, he was exhibiting none of his usual hangover symptoms (sarcasm, melancholy or cynicism). Whatever was blocking his memory it wasn’t alcohol.

Michael became aware that She was no longer in the doorway, but had crossed the room to stand directly in front of him. He could smell Her perfume, stirring within him a memory of deep intoxication although he knew not from where. Michael’s head began to swim. He felt lightheaded, Her perfume made it very difficult to think clearly. From this close Her eyes filled his vision, making him feel like he was falling into them. He had never seen eyes such a brilliant green before, they were his whole world. She was inches away from him, looking expectantly at him. He knew She was waiting for him to say something but there was only one question he could think to ask. Trying to keep his voice steady he hesitantly spoke,

‘What is your name?’ She laughed, leaned forward and whispered sweetly into Michael’s ear,

‘You may call me Mistress.’

Michael gasped and jerked around to look at Her again. Their lips were millimeters apart, and Michael just had time to register the laughter in Her eyes before She pushed Her head forward. Her warm red lips met his own, and Michael’s world dissolved. It was like his senses had been taken away, he was again falling through darkness. As he fell deeper, and deeper again all he was aware of was that point of contact. It was electrifying. The sweet cherry taste of Her lips consumed his other senses, consumed his thoughts, became his only focus. When She finally pulled away he was a puddle. She gently pushed him back onto the bed and then sat down on his stomach. As Michael’s head began to clear he looked up to see Her push Her hair out of Her eyes and smile down at him. It was a view Michael would become very familiar with, looking up at Her triumphantly smiling face. She snapped Her fingers in front of his eyes and said one word

‘Remember’

Michael finally saw the events of the previous night in his mind. Going out with the rest of the basketball team to celebrate not finishing last in the intercollege tournament. Dancing like a fool at the club, and somehow attracting Her attention. The way She pressed Her body against his as they danced. Going outside for a smoke and failing again in convincing a woman that History was cool. Learning that She was a first year like him, that She studied Psychology and was planning to follow in the footsteps of Her mother, a successful hypnotherapist. The way She blew smoke into his face and then feeling Her breath tickle his ear as She leaned forward and whispered to him. Following Her back to campus and lying on Her bed as She curled around him and continued to speak softly to him, just as She was doing now. Everything She said made so much sense, it was so easy to absorb and accept Her words.

‘Submit’

‘Serve’

‘Obey’

‘Mindless’

‘Hypnotised’

Michael became aware that his voice had joined Hers in repeating his mantra. He tried to stop, but that was no longer his choice. Far better to accept what was happening to him and just sink deeper and deeper. The last of his resistance left him and Michael lay empty, a vessel ready to be filled with the details of his new life. She did not hesitate. Looking intensely into his eyes She began.

‘I have seduced you. I seduced you last night with my dancing, and again with my smoke. I seduced you this morning with just my words. I can seduce you any time I choose. Say it’

‘You... can... seduce me... anytime You choose’

‘Good. You are infatuated with Me. I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. Say it’

‘You are... the most beautiful woman I have ever seen’

‘Good. You adore Me. You worship Me. Say it’

‘I adore You. I... worship You’

‘Good. You obey Me, your only desire is to please Me’

‘I obey You. My only desire is to please You’

‘You think of Me always. I am in your thoughts, your writing, even in your dreams’

‘You are in my dreams’

‘You are My slave now, obeying Me is your purpose’

On and on it went, until She was satisfied that Michael had been completely imprinted with Her power. With a snap of Her fingers Michael’s eyes closed and he stopped repeating. She sat back up on his stomach and began to speak softly to him again.

‘This is your purpose now, forget any plans you may have had for your future. Those went out of the window the moment you met Me. Now it is all about Me, I make your plans now. You belong to me, in every possible way. You serve Me. You are My hypnotised slave, and you will worship Me forever. Luckily for you, I am the most generous Mistress you could have hoped to serve. I will allow you to retain most of your mental faculties. To your friends and family you will simply seem like an adoring boyfriend, and we will be the happiest couple in the world. Only you and I will know the truth, only you and I will know that you are Mine.’

Running Her fingers gently up and down his arm She continued.

‘I do not want a mindless slave. I want a boyfriend. I want you to have initiative, I want us to have discussions, I even want us to argue. However I want to win, whenever I choose. I need to give you a trigger, something that can bring you back here. Open your eyes.

Michael obeyed. Her petite foot was inches from his face, Her toes wiggling right in front of his eyes. The aroma was mouthwatering. He was completely fixated, unable to tear his eyes from Her pretty painted toes.

‘I am going to let you in on a little secret. I have the most perfect feet you have ever seen. Do you see the red polish on My toes? See how perfectly I have painted My nails? This is your trigger. You will always want to please Me, you will look for ways to make Me happy every day. You will be the most attentive boyfriend a girl could wish for. When you see My nails painted red however, You will become totally Mine. You will be My obedient slave, and your only purpose will be to obey Me. My toes now control your life slave. Nod your head to show you understand.’

Slowly, incapable of disobeying or even breaking eye contact with Her entrancing toes, Michael nodded. She giggled and wiggled Her toes, sending fresh waves of submission through him.

‘Good slave. It’s time for your first command, so listen carefully. I am going to take a shower and have breakfast. You are going to walk back to your room and sleep for another couple of hours. Of course you will dream of Me. You will wake up feeling refreshed, very excited at the great time we had last night, and looking forward to seeing Me again. That is all you will remember. I will text you later and invite you back to My room. At some point you will have the opportunity to give Me a foot massage. Take it. I think we will be able to work out the details from there. What do you say?’

Michael said the only two words he was capable of speaking at that point, words would become the most used in his vocabulary before too long.

‘Yes Mistress’

‘Good boy. I’m going to have so much fun with the slave next door!’