The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seer and the Visitor

“Sic semper tyrannis”

As soon as Jenny heard the words she felt her thoughts collapse in on themselves, stillness cooled her sparking neurons, the Light returned, the folds of her mind parted to soak in the rays like a rose greeting the sun as a contented smile spread across her face.

Jenny fell to her knees before the Seer, bowing her head, “Yes Mistress, I am yours. How may I serve you?”

Kisti looked on in shock as his friend knelt before the Seer, her posture showing total submission. He watched the Seer smile and tousle her hair. “Oh, I am sure I’ll think of something, my slave, but I have a more pressing matter to attend to, greeting our guest. Welcome, Kisti.”

Kisti shook his head, confused. Jenny had told him she had met someone who gave her food for odd jobs, and the occasional coin for shelter. When this someone needed extra help Jenny mentioned his name. He had never thought it would be the Seer, nobody knew her name, and nobody wanted to know. Those milky blank eyes made everyone nervous, especially those who came to her for her second sight.

Kisti’s full name was Kistalorn, but he was so slight of build and so fair of face he looked almost feminine. Growing up in fosters, the other boys started calling him Kisti, and before long, everyone was.

Even so, he tried to put some strength in his voice “What have you done to Jenny?” he demanded or tried to. His courage withered at her condescending smile.

The Seer looked at Jenny, “Tell your friend what I have done to you, slave”

Jenny turned and her smile broadened into a huge grin, “Mistress has shown me the Light! And I am so happy!”

“And why are you happy my slave?” The Seer asked.

“Because the Light fills me! It is my will. You are the Light. You are my will. Thank you so much Mistress!”

Truly scared now, Kisti said “I don’t know what this Light is and I don’t care. Come in Jenny, let’s get out of here.” He reached down and put his hand on her shoulder. Immediately he pulled his hand away, crying out in pain, his hand felt burned. Her clothes were hot to the touch, searing hot!

“Now now, I didn’t give you permission to touch my property.” The Seer said in a stern voice, her blind eyes seemed to bore into his soul and he could feel her displeasure.

His hand appeared unharmed, but it still hurt. Jenny made no move to get up off her knees and Kisti decided flight was the best option. He turned for the door but found he couldn’t step towards it. His muscles were locked in place.

“And I didn’t give you permission to leave either.” The Seer’s voice seemed even harder, as if he had committed a transgression of some kind.

“I don’t need your permission.” Kisti said, and winced internally at how nervous he sounded, “let me go!”

Instead he felt his body being forcibly turned towards the Seer by unseen hands, and he was pushed a step closer to the two women. “But you do,” the Seer said, “you became my property as soon as you entered my house. Don’t worry, you will understand soon. Soon you too will see the Light.”

The Seer raised her hand, and he heard a chain moving above him. Looking up, Kisti saw a chandelier being lowered, it had a large central crystal, and dozens of smaller crystals surrounding it. Smaller one dangling from silver chains above the crystal, and larger ones resting on the arms extending from beneath it. The central crystal began to glow and Kisti squeezed his eyes shut, immediately looking down. “Please stop.” He begged.

“It’s already too late.” The Seer said, he felt those invisible hands grip his hand and force it up, other hands placed fingers above and below his eyes, forcing them open, and immediately they were overwhelmed with beauty.

Beauty was the only word for it, as if the concept itself was made manifest before him. The central crystal glowed with a soft pulsing white light, that white light shone into the other crystals, bursting forth in a rainbow of colors, all the colors of the rainbow and some never seen or named by people. The lights danced and played and swirled around Kisti, he tried to close his eyes but was still unable to, all he could do is stand there as the Light filled his vision.

“That’s right.” He heard a voice say from far away. A glorious melodious voice, he found himself straining to hear it despite himself. “You can see the Light now. Just relax. Let it fill you. Just…..relax….see the Light.”

“Yes” Kisti said in a dull monotone. “The Light.” The colors were moving faster now. Glittering shards of light, so sharp and hard as they pierced his eyes, so soft and supple as they caressed his mind. He didn’t realize he let out a long breath and started breathing normally again.

“Good girl, Kisti, good girl.” The voice said from oh so far away. Kisti’s heart sang at the praise but it was immediately swept away by the Light, along with everything else. He felt the fingers holding his eyes open relax and slowly pull away.

“Oh good, I can close my eyes” Kisti thought before the Light consumed it, and he gasped as pleasure filled him. The Light was beautiful. It seemed to be pulsing now. All those colors thrusting into his mind. He could almost feel the folds of his mind parting to be entered.

He forgot to close his eyes. He didn’t want to now. Somewhere it felt wrong, he knew he should resist. Jenny needed him. Jenny…..wait, who? Kisti gasped as blood rushed to his cock and it began to swell. He slowly stood on his tip toes as his cock grew into a full erection, reaching for the Light.

“Oh yes.” A different voice said in his ear. “Give in to the pleasure. Let it take you like it did me. Ohhhh I like this look on your face. Drink it kisti. Drink.”

And kisti obeyed. His eyes drank in the Light as if he was dying of thirst. The Light caressed his mind and the pleasure filled him. More and more flowed through him, it seemed to gather in his balls, churning and roiling until his cock could take no more and erupted in joy. Eyes wider than eyes should ever go kept staring into the Light, stretching higher on his toes as his cock shot out what felt like an endless supply of cum.

He felt a mouth envelop his spasming cock and begin sucking hard. He opened his mouth but no sound came out. His orgasm grew stronger and he kept pumping helplessly into that glorious warmth. The folds of his mind parted completely and the Light flickered and caressed his entire being. Eventually his orgasm subsided, and he was finally able to close his eyes. It was okay now, the Light was inside him, and he would always be able to see it.

Eventually he felt his ankles burning and realized he was still standing on his toes. He let his feet relax and he was standing on his heels again. Jenny rose up from her knees and smiled at him. Her blank eyes looked on in bovine contentment and he could see a drop of his cum on the corner of her mouth. Flicking out her tongue she licked it off her lips and quickly leaned him, pressing her lips to his and slipping her tongue in his mouth. Their lips danced and he could taste his cum spread over their tongues.

He swallowed slowly when she pulled away, savoring the taste. Somehow the Light made everything good, especially the taste of his surrender. They both turned to the Seer, smiling happily. The Seer was watching them, if the display she witnessed moved her she gave no sign of it. Instead, she pointed down to the floor. Instantly Kisti and Jenny fell to their knees,

Kisti waited patiently for the Seer to speak, he would’ve waited forever, his mind dancing in the Light, shivering with pleasure as it consumed his peksy thoughts and replaced them with the joy of serving his Mistress. If he never moved again they would find his skeleton still kneeling patiently, waiting for a command to obey

“Go to the kitchen jenny, and wait until I call for you.” The Seer commanded.

“Yes, Mistress.” jenny said, rising to her feet and leaving the room.

The Seer looked at kisti for a moment. Seeing without seeing. Slowly she smiled, it was a hard smile on a weathered face of rock. “How do you feel, my slave?”

“I am so happy! Thank you, Mistress,” kisti exclaimed.

“Why are you happy, my slave?”

Somehow remembering jenny’s words he replied, “Because the Light fills me! It is my will. You are the Light. You are my will. Thank you so much Mistress!”

“Good girl.” The Seer murmured and kisti preened at the praise. Resisting the urge to shake his ass and offer himself, kisti continued to kneel happily. “I have a special purpose for you, jenny is too valuable, her looks may prove useful later. You, however, will be more useful as a conduit.” Even though she was addressing kisti, she seemed to be talking to herself.

As if steeling herself for an unwelcome task, the Seer straightened her back and sat stiffly. She reached to a table next to her and opened a small, ornate box. She pulled out a rock and placed it on her lap. As kisti’s eyes fell on the rock the Light seemed to slow down in his mind, he could feel the power emanating from that grayish metal ore.

“Look into the rock, let it enter your open mind and show me what I need to See.” The Seer commanded in a fierce voice.

The Seer placed her hands on his temples and aimed his gaze at the strange ore. The power of rock flowed into him. His mind cried out as the Light was swept away in a Vision.

In a time so far in the past years had no meaning, in a place where space itself choked with dust, there was finally light. An explosion of immeasurable power lit up the darkness and seconds later a shock wave disturbed the dust that had drifted in passive contentment for eons. Darkness engulfed the dust once again. Millions of years passed as the dust began to gather unto itself and formed a gaseous sphere that grew hotter and hotter, surrounded by a vast circle of dust larger than the eye or mind could grasp.

With a scream that went unheard in the cloud a star was born. Light returned to the cloud of dust and was quickly absorbed into the gas, making it glow like a ghost in the void. Forces beyond understanding began to exert themselves on the orbiting gas and dust, and they began to move and collide together, sometimes destroying each other, sometimes clinging together in the maelstrom and forming something larger, which in turn would gather more dust becoming rocks or ice, and so the cycle would continue until giant spheres filled the sky around the infant star.

The entire solar system was in chaos when The Visitor arrived. It was huge, the size of a dwarf planet and composed of an unknown element, full of the power from the explosion which sent it careening through the vast emptiness between the stars. Despite it’s size The Visitor was traveling at incredible speeds, but it came too close to the largest world of this system, a gas giant thousands of times bigger and heavier than The Visitor. As if reaching out a vast hand it caught and slowed The Visitor, which finally settled into a field of young planets halfway between their monstrous cousin and the sun.

While not conscious itself, the sheer power of The Visitor gave it an awareness of what it was and its surroundings. Closest to the sun it could see six massive worlds of molten rock, Worlds of chaos and fire, always destroying themselves and reforming in liquid fury. Where it was cooler the rocks hardened and formed giant spheres, maybe forty in number in a sky so cluttered they frequently collided, consuming and destroying each other. Further out two giants lurked, the massive king that consumed everything in its path, and the silent queen who ate slower and grew more in wisdom than size. Beyond the rulers, in the frozen wastes, four ice giants roamed, smaller than the king and queen, made of the detritus of the solar system and kicked to rest in the furthest reaches within the mother sun’s realm.

The Visitor watched the ravening king feast on everything in its path, leaving destruction in its wake. It was going to drift into the inner system and eat everything there, including The Visitor, and there was nothing it could do to prevent this fate. The energy coursing through The Visitor grew agitated and that agitation became awareness, realizing its possible demise giving The Visitor a sense of self.

The Visitor knew the giant couldn’t destroy it but becoming trapped in its belly was a fate no better. As it’s awareness grew, the Visitor believed it might be able to take steps to prevent this, but there was considerable risk involved. Perhaps the queen further out in the cold sensed this, or perhaps she moved with an inscrutable Purpose all her own, whatever the reason she began to sing. It was not a sound, but a vibration through the void that tugged and pulled at the king. As if helpless before that siren’s call, the king eventually slowed and began to return to the outer reaches to rejoin the queen.

The violence continued even as this strange romance between worlds played out. The crowded planets smashing into each other until most were little more than the dust they began as. The remains of these dead worlds drifted towards their sun, and eventually their weight became so great the massive super planets could no longer bear it, and they sank into the sun screaming in rage and agony as a fire even greater than themselves consumed them.

The ice giants fared only a little better. The largest and furthest world pushed out far beyond it’s brothers and sisters, in an orbit that would spend tens of thousands of years in darkness. The other three jockeyed for position until one collided into another, knocking it on it’s side as it consumed half of the aggressor. Beaten and diminished, the small world drifted out to the edges and the others finally settled into place.

The Visitor watched this over eons, the remains from the previous destruction reforming into new worlds. The Visitor grew in size as it collected rocks unto itself, feeling the need for protection should another world seek to collide with it. And no sooner did the Visitor complete it’s task when another world did collide with it. A glancing blow that melted both worlds, their cores combining, and their shells becoming one. Over time the ring of rocks remaining formed a large moon, providing stability to both, and the solar system began to look more familiar to the Seer.

The Visitor still saw itself as transient, it would orbit this star until the star’s death and then the Visitor would continue. It did not matter; time was of no consequence. Yet the Visitor felt an odd sensation when it felt the presence of other pieces of itself drifting in the void. It did not have a word for it, or any words for that matter, but the Seer felt loneliness, and a sense of time passing since it felt complete.

Those pieces would miss the system entirely, and The Visitor was chagrined. The entire world trembled with it’s need and loneliness and The Visitor experienced another new emotion, despair. And in that despair, something was born, a desire to no longer be alone. Sensing it’s own power for the first time, The Visitor exerted it’s will and drew the pieces toward itself.

Satisfaction! The pieces began to drift toward the system, it would take millions of years, but they would come. And when they arrived the infant world was bathed in fire. Most of the rocks remained on the surface, filled with the same power as the Visitor, but they were close, and through the layers of rock were a part of the Visitor once again. A new feeling filled the Visitor, comfort.

The Visitor knew this was not all of itself, it was sure there were other pieces drifting by beyond it’s senses, and still more in other directions. Even so, the Visitor was trapped by it’s sun, and for all it’s power had no means to propel itself away. As much as it pained the Visitor to consider it, after eons of deliberation it decided to risk pieces of itself in the hope of bringing more here.

More time passed as the Visitor shifted it’s hot, molten insides, Larger rocks from the earler bombardment were moved through the rock, positioned by a super volcano The Visitor formed from the world. The Visitor gathered it’s power unto itself, and focused it on those rocks it had gathered. These massive rocks, these Titans, absorbed that power, and felt awareness blossom like a flower. The Visitor and the Titans regarded each other with new awareness. For the first time in billions of years, the Visitor was not alone, and understood the concept of others.

When the super volcano finally erupted, massive amounts of crust were thrown into the sky, and these Titans were launched out into space at incredible speeds. Filled with knowledge and purpose, the Titans would find others of it’s kind, and bring them home. The Visitor felt yet another new sensation as it writhed in pain. The eruption had caused considerable damage to it’s shell, and massive disruptions affected the entire planet.

A singular being that had been alone for billions of years did not understand concepts like control yet, and did not exercise any as it created the Titans. As it poured it’s power and gift of awareness into them, much of it spilled out freely, infusing smaller nearby rocks made of it’s bizarre element.

When the super volcano erupted, even more spilled out and over onto the surface, creating a shockwave of it’s own. The power rolled out infusing rocks already hot and liquid from the eruption, and cooler rocks flying through the air wildly. The shockwave infused them with power and awareness similar to the Titans, and thus, quite by accident, the Old Gods were born.

Hearing a body fall in the other room and fearing for her Mistress, jenny rushed into the room to find two unconscious bodies. The Seer was leaning back in her chair, her head looking listless at the ceiling, kisti was sprawled out on floor in front of her. Jenny cried out in dismay and stepped over kisti, touching the Seer and shaking her gently. The Seer let out a soft moan and brought her hand to her forehead before straightening slowly in the chair.

“Are you okay Mistress?” jenny asked, so concerned was she for the Seer.

“Everything is different now.” The Seer muttered to herself, ignoring jenny. She picked up the rock in her lap, jenny didn’t see it before, so she didn’t notice it was now dull and a darker gray. “It’s power is gone.” And the Seer dropped the rock.

With surprising strength the Seer leaned forward and grabbed kisti’s limp form, raising his head with one and placing the other over his eves. “And so is his mind. The boy you knew is gone forever. Damn. I needed him.”

jenny felt a flicker of something deep inside, but the Light swept it away leaving only devotion for her Mistress. Reassured her Mistress was okay,, kisti was forgotten as she waited patiently for her Mistress’ next command. The Seer sat quietly, her ancient bony body seeming to slouch in the chair. “What did all that mean?” The Seer wondered aloud, “why was I shown that? By who? The Vistor?”

The Seer slowly stood up. “I need another piece of aerilum, now that mine is useless. And the only other piece I currently know of is in Bertram’s possession.” She pursed her lips as she looked at kisti’s breathing but empty body. Then she looked at jenny, or pointed her head in jenny’s direction, considering. “Time is too short to find another.” She looked at kisti again, nodding to herself.

“Straighten his body out.” The Seer commanded and she shuffled to a box resting in a bookshelf. Pulling out two more crystals that looked like rubies, she rubbed each one with her thumb, feeling them with senses beyond comprehension. She came back to find kisti now lying on his back, jenny kneeling by his head, waiting.

“Lie down next to him” the Seer ordered, and jenny quickly lay down next to kisti. The Seer moved to their heads and went down on her knees herself, placing a stone on each of their chests. jenny heard her Mistress start to mutter strange words. They were alien words, not meant to be spoken by a human tongue, but speak them her Mistress did. Suddenly Jenny felt weightless and the ceiling seemed to loom larger in her vision, then she was moving, and felt herself pass through something, then stop. She was heavy again and drifting down into darkness.

Jenny blinked slowly, turning her head towards an unknown sound. She saw the Seer shifting around and touching Jenny’s head. Wait. How could she see herself. She looked down and saw kisti’s clothes, and without thinking she reached down and grabbed herself. Oh…..no….

Her mind was struggling to catch up. She heard the voice say “a soul but no mind, it worked, and since you no longer need your youth, I will take that as well.” Jenny saw a purple glow and turned her head towards it, the Seer’s hand was the source of that glow as it rested on Jenny’s chest. The glow spread across her body, and her trapped mind watched in horror from kisti’s body as her former body was surrounded by that purple glow and aged before her very eyes. As her body grew older, the Seer’s got younger. Her hair changed from gray to platinum blonde, the wrinkles on her skin disappeared and she seemed to grow taller. Most amazing of all, the milky film pulled back and seemed to disappear, showing eyes of brilliant blue. The Seer could see again.

She let out a rich, vibrant laugh and stood up. Stretching luxuriously, she laughed again, “I would have done this years ago had I but known. It seems the vision gave me more than a lesson in history. What other knowledge have I received?”

Jenny could not handle what she was seeing anymore and screamed. Hearing that strange sound, she screamed louder, as if denying she had a new voice. She tried to scream again but was silence by a gesture from the Seer.

“Interesting. When your soul switched bodies, it seems to have cleared your mind. You have lost the Light; it seems I must show you again.” The Seer smiled and slowly ran her tongue over her lips. “It’s been more than a century; I think I will enjoy this.” And with that the Seer’s eyes began to glow like the chandelier did earlier.

Jenny was instantly captivated despite herself. Her mind stilled and trembled with anticipation. She had never been free of the Light. Jenny eyes stayed locked on the Seer’s as she disrobed, showing that she had been an incredible beauty when she was young the first time.

Jenny felt something strange, her new cock was growing hard at the sight of the Seer in her naked glory. She had never felt any particular interest in women before, but her new body certainly did. She sat against a chair now, still on the floor, watching as the Seer approached. The Seer straddled her and jenny moaned as he felt the Seer’s hand wrap around his cock and guide him in as she settled onto his lap.

jenny moaned in tandem with the Seer as his cock slipped all the way in. New feelings consumed jenny, and because it was his very first time, it felt a hundred times better than it ever did before. His cock filled the Seer’s pushy as the Light filled jenny’s mind and they began to move together.

jenny’s mind melted and rejoined her soul and her new body. she accepted her fate and as her Mistress rode his devoted cock, he was rewarded with his first orgasm. The Seer grabbed his head and buried it between her breasts as he erupted inside her pussy. jenny babbled incoherently between kissing his Mistress’ breasts. The Light was inside him again and he wept with joy at the absolute certainty it would never leave him again.

Faster the Seer rode now. Going up and down faster and faster, eager to have her first orgasm in a century. She gripped jenny’s hair and pulled on it, twisting as she orgasmed, she felt jenny’s cock start cumming again and she kissed him roughly with each mutual spasm.

Eventually their bodies slowed down, and they stopped. They sat joined together like that for a moment, Mistress and slave enjoying new sensations. But time waited for no woman and after a few minutes the Seer stood up.

“Put that decrepit thing in the storage room and then get yourself cleaned up.” The Seer commanded. “I need to get that arilum from Bertram, and his tastes tends towards the perverse. How ironic I told kisti your old body was more valuable. And how fortunate your mind was available to control his body after his unfortunate….mishap.”

The Seer stretched her reinvigorated body again and ran hands slowly down herself. “And how useful nobody will recognize me. Now go! I have much to do before I sell you to that pervert.”