The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Senioritis

12. Dinner

“Marc, everyone in the restaurant is going to envy you until they die. I normally hate doing this but I’m going to dress up, and of course Chloe will be gorgeous. You will act as if having two beautiful women on your arms is the natural due of every handsome, successful male, what you want the world to see most, but you will also wear your buttplug, glans ring, and rubber bands. No one else will know that we’re actually your owners. Chloe, as soon as you’ve applied Marc’s accessories, I want you to help with my makeup. My face isn’t beautiful like yours, I know that, but I would like to look better than usual. It would be a nice change. Can you?” She sounded wistful.

“Yes Mistress,” Chloe said. She gently applied my rubber bands, then the glans ring with a wink and a sly smile. I managed to keep from getting fully hard even as she took longer than strictly necessary, teasing with soft fingertips. The buttplug was still in. I seldom go out dressed for success but I’m expected to with some clients so I had a sharp suit and the right shirts and ties and shoes. I hardly ever wear aftershave, much less cologne, and this time, with the lightly scented moisturizer on my freshly shaved ’nads, I wasn’t tempted.

Chloe was applying Nia’s eyeshadow when I was ready. “Make a reservation,” Nia told me. “You know this city. Pick a place with really good food and atmosphere, where beautiful people can see and be seen, because tonight we will be seen. Don’t worry about price, we know you can afford it. Then find the pink buttplug in my bag of tricks and lube it up for Chloe.”

I made a reservation at a place I’d only eaten at once, when a previous girlfriend wanted to go. Maybe she’d wanted to be seen, too. It was Sunday, so not a great night for showing off, but a table was available.

Chloe was touching up her own makeup when I returned, while Nia was wriggling into a skimpy dress that showed plenty of cleavage even without a bra, mostly concealing her powerful legs but generously slit to allow freedom of movement. My jaw had dropped more than once with Nia, but she would absolutely stop traffic in that dress. It glittered, it sparkled, it revealed, it concealed, it showed off enough of her wonderful breasts to cause any number of double-takes, also baring her toned shoulders and arms, everything about her another part in a symphony of the female form divine. And then there was her splendid ass, and her warrior’s ponytail. Oh, my goodness.

“It seems you like my dress,” she said.

I couldn’t speak. I nodded.

“Chloe, come here and bend over. Marc, put the plug in.”

Chloe looked back at me, unsure but trusting me. It was small, especially compared to what I was dealing with at that moment. Chloe smiled nervously. I showed it to her, showed her the pretty pink heart on the protruding end. She nodded, then I rocked it in. She moaned.

“Chloe, you’ve done very well today,” Nia said. “I want to promote you to level 3. Are you ready for that?”

It was odd ... I thought I could read the expression that flowed across Chloe’s face perfectly: ‘What else have I got to lose,’ she was asking herself.

“Yes Mistress,” she whispered.

“Good girl. Marc, put my heels on. Chloe, watch closely and correct him if you think he could do anything better.”

I took the same sexy four-inch heels Nia had wanted me to put on her several hours ago, a scene that’d quickly detoured to another place entirely. I gently, lovingly, slid them onto her strong feet, strapping her in, caressing her sculpted calves as I did, just as I’d wanted to before. I tried to make it as sensuous for her as it was for me. Chloe moaned, just slightly.

“Chloe, do you approve?” Nia asked.

“Oh yes, Mistress ... some time I want Marc to do that for me.”

“Good girl,” Nia said, and I could see Chloe shiver. “Marc, wear this,” Nia said. It was a fine silver necklace with a message in tiny script letters: “Property of Nia.” It wouldn’t be visible under my collar. She watched me put it on. Then she put on a fine silver chain of her own, a small shiny key dangling from it, just visible in her deep cleavage.

Rising, I held my hand out to Nia. She took it and rose from my couch. I looked at Chloe. ‘For you, anything,’ I thought. She smiled warmly, as if understanding. I slid on her ankle socks and jogging shoes, and she sighed.

Chloe wore more makeup than I’d ever seen on her. She was beautiful, of course, but to me it was like she was trying too hard. “You don’t need to do that,” I whispered. “You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Makeup doesn’t matter, nothing else matters.” I put my arm around her waist.

Chloe leaned into me. “This is very hard for me,” she whispered.

“Me too,” I said, meaning no irony, and kissed her very lightly on the lips, not wanting to smudge her lipstick.

* * *

The restaurant was 300′ up a mountain, overlooking the city. A beautiful view if you like large cities in daylight. Chloe called and left a message for her modeling agent on the way. It was 6:15, still early for dinner. Nia wanted to sit in the bar for half an hour, so of course we did. I think a very young man proposed to his girlfriend a few seats away. I thought I was still young, and Chloe and Nia were younger, but that couple looked downright underage.

Every single man and several women who walked past our table made at least one extra take, some more obvious than others. Who could blame them? One of the women who passed by with a man on her arm slapped one part of him or another, whispering sharply.

“Good choice,” Nia said. “This place is perfect,” but she seemed uncomfortable, maybe even nervous.

“Nia, you look positively beautiful,” I said. “I love you, everything about you, including how you look now and every other time. Look around ... every woman here wants to be you, and every man wants to be with you. You are stunning.“

Nia gave me a look I’d never seen from her before, like she was suspicious but leaning towards grateful.

“Thank you,” she whispered. “I’m not used to this.”

I started to wonder if she had some kind of stunt planned. God help me, I got hard, and of course the rubber bands hurt like fuck.

Nia seldom drinks and never had in a place like this, but Chloe helped, ordering cosmos, hers more tart than Nia’s. I thought about a whisky, but beer is good. The bartender brought an IPA, trying hard not to stare down the front of Nia’s dress. At 19, Nia was underage for drinking, but no one questioned us.

“What made you choose this lifestyle?” Chloe asked her.

Nia hesitated like she was thinking about answering, but shook her head.

We followed the hostess when our table was ready. “Table for three,” she said as if such a thing were a novelty, holding her hand out as we arrived. It was right in the middle of everything, as requested ... I doubt there was a more visible location in the place. I seated Nia, then Chloe. They brought their drinks, which they’d only sipped. I ordered another IPA. We looked over our menus.

“Marc, I want you to order for me,” Nia said. “I like steak, I need protein, you fill in the blanks. Nothing spicy.”

“I would be honored,” I said, and she smiled.

A pediatric surgeon I know walked to our table. “Hello, Dr. Marc,” he said. “I trust you’re having a wonderful evening.” He smiled at Nia and Chloe.

I stood, genuinely delighted, reaching to shake his hand. “Dr. Hale, how nice to see you, and June! I’m enjoying my evening, and my company, very much, thank you. I know your company is every bit as enchanting.”

“Thank you, Marc. Call me Will, please. It’s a special night for us, as it seems to be for you.” He smiled, knowingly. If only he knew. “I’ve been honored by our local pediatric society. We’re celebrating.”

His wife June came up next to him and held his hand, smiling at us.

“Congratulations, Will!” I said. “That’s wonderful. They couldn’t have honored a worthier doctor!”

He swallowed hard. “Thank you. That means a lot, it truly does. I wanted your permission to thank you publicly for your work, which is a big part of why I’ve been honored ... that broad-spectrum antibiotic you found in Sumatra four years ago, the one approved last year, I became an early adopter based on your recommendation, and two children in my care are alive today because of it when they didn’t respond to anything else. I’ve spread the word and that antibiotic is getting much more use now ... twenty children around the country were saved just this past year, and more every week.”

“Thank you so much, Marc,” June said softly. Her eyes were glistening.

Chloe burst into tears. I thought about it ... ten million people live in our area, with thousands of pediatricians serving them. This award must be a big deal.

“Thank you, Dr. Hale. Will. I was just doing my job, that I only accepted because I hoped to help people like your patients. You’ve absolutely made my year, thank you so much for telling me, and of course you have my permission to mention me however you like.” Chloe reached for my hand and squeezed it.

“I know your intentions are the best, which is why I looked into your recommendation as soon as you gave it. So ... what else do you have for me?” He smiled again, then laughed at himself.

I laughed with him. “There’s an urgent-care asthma drug on track for approval later this year. We found it in Papua. That was a scary trip. I don’t know what name it’ll be marketed under, but it’s a beta-agonist. I’ll let you know when I learn more. Early next year there’s also an intestinal anti-bacterial from central Alaska and northern Canada, decocted from black spruce bark. Both showed a lot of promise, and the people I talked to in both places swore by them, just like they did in Sumatra.”

“Thank you, Marc. I’ll keep my eyes open.” He reached to shake my hand again, taking it in both of his, then Chloe’s which he kissed the back of gently, then Nia’s. He couldn’t keep from glancing down Nia’s dress. June did the same without the kisses or the glance, giving Chloe, whose cheeks were still wet with tears, an extra-warm smile. “You ladies have excellent taste,” Dr. Hale said before they returned to their table.

“Wow,” Chloe said, dabbing a napkin to her cheek with the hand that wasn’t already holding mine. “I had no idea.”

“He called you Doctor,” Nia said.

“Not a medical doctor,” I said. “Just a PhD, a doctor of philosophy. Piled higher and Deeper. That was generous of him.”

Nia seemed subdued for some time after that, but Chloe was positively beaming. For me, I could tell.

We puzzled over the menus. Nia, as capable and bright as she was, was still a 19-year-old high school senior and hadn’t paid much attention in school, so the menu with all its French and Italian words was a challenge. Our waiter explained everything we had questions about.

Chloe folded her menu. “Order for me, too,” she said. I could tell she wanted to say ‘please,’ but didn’t. “I don’t want steak. I like pasta and chicken, maybe lamb. I don’t mind a little spice.”

I thought about it. Their preferences and mine would make a wine choice tricky. “I’m thinking a nice Rhone would work, if that’s OK with you. But I’d also like the waiter’s opinion, or the sommelier’s.”

“I like that you’re not afraid to ask,” Nia said.

I ordered pepper steak on a bed of polenta for Nia, after first asking if she liked polenta. She hadn’t tasted it before but didn’t mind corn. A rack of lamb with grilled vegetables sounded good to Chloe, pheasant with chanterelles and wild rice for me. Then I asked the waiter about a good pairing. “I’ll get the sommelier,” he said.

The sommelière, Kari, was young and professional and knew her stuff. She also glanced down Nia’s dress. Nia smiled at her. Kari was attractive with a bold red lipstick and matching short fingernails, not slender but at a nice restaurant like this I could imagine why. She recommended a Montefalco Rosso Riserva, mostly Sangiovese. Very expensive but Nia told me not to worry about cost, and especially on a night like this she was absolutely right. Kari brought me the bottle, opened it and offered the cork, which I declined. She poured a little into my glass. I swirled it and had a generous sniff. It had barely any nose, of course ... it needed to open. I had a taste and it slid down, tight and silky.

“Let this breathe before you have more than a sip,” I advised the women. Kari nodded and departed. “The taste will change quite a bit over the next hour, and probably get a lot more interesting.” We chatted a bit more.

“I know you like my dress, Marc,” Nia said after a time. “What do you like about it, specifically?”

“Mostly I like how you look in it. You are spectacular, and I’m glad to see you not shy about showing that side of yourself to the world. You’re an extremely capable woman, as I’m sure you know, but in some ways I think you aren’t as confident as you could be, maybe because you’re still so young. I think this is a big step towards becoming the public force of nature you already are in private.”

“That’s very nice, Marc,” Nia said softly, her eyes in mine, “but it’s not what I meant. I mean, what about it turns you on?” She looked away, freeing my eyes to wander. It sparkled, it gleamed, it was a lighter purple than her lips and nails and complemented both beautifully.

“It shows off your wonderful breasts,” I said at the same volume and in the same tone of voice Nia used. “And your hips, and strong toned shoulders and arms.”

Nia smiled, stretching her arms over her head, exposing generous side-boob. The small key on the silver chain nestled between her breasts caught a glint of light.

“Do you know what the key signifies?” She asked me.

“Nn ... I don’t,” I said.

“It’s a threat, Marc. A reminder of what’ll happen to you if you don’t follow my instructions perfectly. You’ve been a good boy, but if that ever changes, or if I want it for any other reason, well ... your life will change a lot more. You’ll meet a few people this week who will show you exactly what that means. They’ll be wearing necklaces like yours, which they wear every waking moment when they aren’t in water, just as you will. You’ll know them when you see them.”

“Thank you, Nia,” I said, then wondered what I was thanking her for.

“I want you to stare at my breasts,” she said. “See how they move as I breathe, up and down, in and out, so full, so shapely, so intoxicating. I know how much you like them. Remember what they look like out of this dress, a sexy secret you and Chloe get to share but no one else here does no matter how much they want to. See my big nipples engorge and imagine me getting wet to know that you become helplessly aroused by the mere sight of me. Let your awareness slip away as my breasts captivate your attention, and when you feel yourself sliding down deep into trance, let your eyes close, your face showing your bliss.”

I had not the slightest control over what happened next. My eyes closed. I might’ve been out for two minutes.

“Awake and aware now, Marc,” Nia said, and my eyes opened. “You’re such a good hypnotic subject. Take two deep breaths and let yourself come back.”

“Thank you,” I said after those two breaths. “That felt wonderful.” Except I was now hard, which was very uncomfortable with those rubber bands.

“I bet it still does,” she said, smiling as I squirmed.

Our server arrived with plates for Chloe and Nia, and then for me.

“I will taste each of your dishes before you,” Nia said. “Cut a bite for me.” We each cut bites of our main course and sides, put them onto our bread plates, and passed them to Nia.

“Delicious,” she said, smiling, after tasting Chloe’s lamb, then “Wow, that’s amazing,” after tasting my pheasant.

“I want a taste of yours, too,” Chloe said to me when Nia was finished with my plate, and I cut more for her. “Mmmmmm,” she said, her eyes half closing. Then she licked her lips, her eyes in mine, which made me hard again. We settled in to eating, sipping our wine. Both women asked me to cut them another piece of my pheasant.

“What is that flavor?” Chloe asked, her voice low. “I’ve never tasted anything like it, and it’s delicious!”

“It’s the chanterelles, the mushrooms,” I said, in the same tone and at the same volume as her question.

“I’m starting to really like this wine, too,” Chloe said. “Nia, what do you think?”

“I ask the questions, Chloe,” Nia said. “Don’t forget.”

“Sorry, Mistress,” Chloe said.

“It’s all right. You’re at level 3 so it’s not punishable, I’m just reminding you. It would be different for Marc. I’ll answer the question anyway ... I’m not a wine drinker so I don’t really know. It seems nice, but I’m not used to it.”

I was a little sad that Nia told Chloe not to ask her questions, which meant that I wasn’t allowed to ask questions of either of them. It put a damper on the conversation. I focused on my meal. Nia asked for one more bite of my pheasant, which was the last. When she was finished, there were still two bites of steak on her plate, with a bit more polenta.

“You may eat the rest of my steak,” Nia said to me, but didn’t pass her plate.

“Thank you,” I said, but now I was in a quandary: it might be slightly bad manners to eat from someone else’s plate, but despite her polite phrasing it was clear that she’d issued a command, which meant that I would either have to stand and fetch it, or reach, which would be worse manners. Declining was not an option. I moved my chair back.

“No getting up. Reach for it.”

I began, but before I could Kari picked it up from Nia’s other side.

“Not in my restaurant,” Kari said serenely, “certainly not where my other customers can see.” She replaced my empty plate with Nia’s and flashed Nia a displeased look.

Nia’s eyes were hooded. I wanted to thank Kari but merely nodded, very slightly. Kari moved on and I finished the last two bites of Nia’s steak.

“Thank you, Nia,” I said.

“And the corn,” she said. I was glad I hadn’t eaten any of that on my own—it might’ve been another test.

“You may eat the rest of my lamb,” Chloe said when I was done with Nia’s plate. Chloe’s serving of lamb had been a lot smaller than Nia’s steak, but she’d left two bites and I was grateful—they’d eaten half my pheasant. She’d also left two bites of her grilled veggies. She passed her plate to me as I passed Nia’s now-empty plate to her.

I took a deep breath when I was finished. The atmosphere was definitely strained. I would’ve asked if anyone wanted dessert, but I’d already been reminded that asking questions was not permitted. Our waiter solved the dilemma.

“Dessert, anyone? Our special this weekend is a lovely salted caramel chocolate tart, but you’re free to choose anything else from our dessert menu, and of course there’s ice cream, coffee, tea, aperitifs, and anything else you might want.”

Nia nodded slightly at me. I guessed she meant the chocolate tart.

“Yes to the chocolate tart. Also, raspberries and vanilla ice cream,” I said. “Three spoons. And, if my lovely companions would also like something to drink, do you have chamomile?”

“Would ginger-chamomile be all right?”

I paused. It was uncomfortable, which seemed to be what Nia wanted.

“Green tea chai latté, decaf,” Nia said, finally.

“Bailey’s Irish coffee, please,” Chloe said.

“Yes to the tea, thank you,” I said.

“Very nice,” he said, and left.

The chocolate and drinks arrived. There was still wine in the bottle, but Nia had drunk barely half her glass and I didn’t want to pour more for myself than had been poured for her. Chloe didn’t ask for a refill, either. It was too bad ... the wine was lovely. I hoped to bring the bottle home.

We shared our dessert. Bad manners or no, sharing it with two appreciative women was delightful. It seemed like some of the earlier tension was passing, but I wondered what else might be in store.

I paid the bill when it was time, then stood at Nia’s gesture, drew her chair back and took her hand as she rose, then did the same for Chloe. She squeezed mine before releasing it. I said brief goodbyes to Dr. and Mrs. Hale.

Kari met us near the hostess’ station, after I turned in my valet ticket. She handed Chloe her card.

“The wine was wonderful,” I said to her. “Thank you very much for the recommendation.” I held the bottle, still half-full.

She nodded to me, then spoke to Chloe. “In case you get tired of your current ... situation, not all dommes are the same. He can come, too.” She bent her head slightly toward me.

Nia’s lips set. She stepped over to Kari, stiffly.

“If I choose, you will be on your knees to me, just like everyone else,” she said, her voice low and tight. She offered as if to shake hands. Kari didn’t reach back. Nia reached the rest of the way, pulled Kari’s hand toward her with both of her own, palm up, and did something. It looked effortless but she must’ve applied some kind of pressure because Kari’s expression changed from something like controlled displeasure to barely suppressed agony.

“Don’t fuck with me,” Nia said softly, then released Kari’s hand.

OK, this would probably be my last visit to this particular restaurant, at least in Nia’s company. She took Chloe’s hand and mine and walked us outside. The valet arrived with my car a minute later. I tipped him, opened one rear door for Nia and the other for Chloe, then we drove home. There was very little conversation on the way.

Back home, after assisting both women from their seats in back, Nia had me fetch a duffel from her car, then led us to my front door by the hand. The sun was setting.

“I want to cuddle,” Nia said softly. “That wasn’t as much fun as I’d hoped.”

We walked to my bedroom, where Nia had me strip, removed her own dress and lacy little panties, and directed Chloe to wear just her bra and skirt. Then she lay down on the bed and drew us in tight.

“Sleep, slave Marc,” she said, and snapped her fingers. I stirred half an hour later. Nia had her hand on Chloe’s tender breasts, massaging her nipples, and Chloe’s expression seemed as blank as I’m sure mine had been a few minutes earlier.

“Chloe won’t come as easily now,” Nia said to me.

“Thank you, Nia,” I said, a small voice inside me wondering again what exactly I was thanking her for.

Nia said something else and I drifted away.

Next in chapter 13:

Exercises | Working off dinner, and another test.