The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok, the author of Buck Fever (Available on this site) and The Race of Man (Available on Amazon is back with all new and original stories aimed at entertaining and arousing you. This first entry is inspired by the oh so many Isekai anime out there to watch.

For those unaccustomed to what Isekai is, it’s a genre of Anime/Manga/Light Novels where the protagonist is taken from their home world/dimension and placed in fantastical worlds where they must learn to survive. This particular work in a subset of that called Isekai called Harem Isekai wherein the Hero collects lovers/slaves/others and generally does what you’d expect them to do.

The current plan is to release a chapter every two weeks until the story is done. For members of my Patreon page, the chapters will come out 3 days prior, plus there will be exclusive Shorts and side tales posted there for members only.

I hope you all enjoy this wild tale as much as I am enjoying writing it. I also plan on adding chapters to Buck Fever in the near future.

Necessary disclaimers that all of my works contain scenes and situations of a very adult nature so please be over 18 to read this.

Sent to another world and all I got was this lousy teeshit

(MF, FF, Bestiality, Furry, Mind control)

Taste of things to come.

Let me set a scene for you to imagine. It’s dawn on some strange alien world. The smaller green sun has just risen, and the very upper edge of the much more massive red sun has just popped up over the horizon. The nighttime fog is slowly dissipating, and small fuzzy animals can be seen moving in the waist high flowers that clump here and there on a long flat plain covered in blue green grass. Two forces stand facing each other. One is massive and led by a colorfully clad figure dressed in shining full plate armor astride a massive war horse. The other stands in front of a small group of men clad in battered armor and even more battered weapons. He’s clad only in a simple mail shirt and leather pants with strap on knee guards. Little hint, the dude in the rusty shirt? That’s me, Rio Ironblood.

Before me stood Archduke Mendel De’Larosia, steward of the 7 valleys and leader of the High Kings personal guard. As a former student of medieval history and armor, I had to admit he cut an impressive figure standing on a small hill clad in silver plate armor and a long red cloak. He stood in such a way that his shining armor reflected the rising suns’ light perfectly, giving him a bright aura that surrounded his body. With his long flowing red hair and a sword that was bigger and wider than he was, he cut an impressive figure. Behind him in the fields below the hill, stood five rows of knights astride massive war horses. Behind that 200 stood easily 100 more archers and behind the archers stood 500 men at arms. All in all, I have to admit that I was impressed.

I glanced at my group and shook my head. Barely 100 souls gathered from the local guilds. None of their armor matched and they stood in small groups looking completely unorganized and more than a little confused. Hell, at least 5 of them didn’t even have weapons drawn. All in all, compared to the glorious host before us, we must have looked pathetic.

Mendel stepped forward and planted his sword tip deep in the ground. This made me wince since that is easily one of the worst things you can do to an iron blade. “Traitors to his majesty, High King Edvard IV, ruler by the grace of the Gods of the nine realms and steward of the Outer Reaches! Your forces are routed and fleeing like the cowards they are. You have no chance of winning this day. Turn over the traitor Rio Ironblood and your lives will be spared. You will be disarmed and escorted to the borders of our kingdom where you may start anew in another land.”

I wondered if he was using some kind of magical enhancement to his voice because he sounded louder and clearer than someone using a megaphone back home. My men started muttering and talking loudly among themselves and a cruel smile cut Mendel’s face as he heard it. I tried my best to look nervous while the arguing continued. The waiting was driving me crazy, but it was all necessary.

Finally, I felt the mental signal that I was waiting for and grinned. Gripping my battered but serviceable steel saber in one hand and a signal horn in the other, I stepped forward and waved at the Archduke who was still rambling on. “Excuse me? Hi! Listen I have plans for dinner with 4 very lovely creatures and am pressed for time since I want a bath before that. Do you think you can stop monologuing and we can get this over with? Plus, my neck is getting kind of sore looking up at you.”

Mendel’s face turned the most excellent shade of red and I swear he puffed up like a pigeon. “You are a fool. You must be the so-called leader of this rebellion, Rio Ironblood. Spare your men’s lives and surrender now. I promise your execution will be swift!”

Once again, I was wondering why all the people I ever faced always sounded like badly written NPCs in a cheap MMO. “Really kind offer, Duke. I mean it is tough choosing between dinner with 4 gorgeous slaves and all the fun that will come after and certain death, but I suppose I will have to turn down your generous offer. My ladies would be very cross with me if I missed the meal, they worked so hard to prepare.”

Now in the year or so that I have been roaming about, I have learned that there is just a certain way battles are done. Well at least among organized armies. It usually starts with the “meet and greet” where both sides line up in impressive formations and the commanders spend a good half hour or more taunting each other and insulting previous generations. Next, the commanders retreat to their forces and the actual battle begins. What happens after that is dependent on the forces involved. As near as I can tell, it’s been this way since written history began and everyone followed these “rules.” Everyone except me that is.

The second old Mendel turned back to his troops; I sent the signal that my hidden forces were waiting for. The air filled with the howls of what sounded like 100s of wolves and the ground around the mounted knights erupted as wolf like creatures the size of tigers leaped out. Each went directly to the throat of one of the horses. (Historical note, the underside of the throat is one of the most vulnerable spots on a horse with barding. Usually even their bellies can be at least lightly armored with thick leather or even mail, but armor under the throat would severely limit the horse’s neck movements, that area rarely sees more than layered cloth protecting it.) Both horse and knight screamed as blood spewed from massive holes in the animals’ necks. The ones that didn’t go down instantly panicked and started bucking violently.

To their credit, the soldiers behind the knights did not panic, but held their nerve and the line. I almost felt sorry for what was coming next. I sent my second signal mentally and the sky suddenly turned black with arrows. It looked as if 1000s of archers were raining down feathered hell on them. There were so many that you could hear the whistling sound the fletching made as they cut through the air. The lightly armored enemy archers broke ranks and ran off in pure panic. They made it 20 or 30 feet before they were mowed down by the arrows.

The guy commanding the soldiers knew his stuff. He ordered the men to raise shields above their heads to deflect the incoming storm. Ordinarily, this would have been the smart move to make. Even iron tipped arrows would have trouble penetrating infantry shields. However, these arrows were not your ordinary ones. Miraculously, the commander of the soldiers was completely untouched by the hail of arrows. He watched in horror as the arrows ignored the soldiers’ shields and armor. Within seconds, over half the 500 soldiers were on the ground, unmoving.

Again, giving credit to the duke, he didn’t panic. He raced over to where his remaining troops were and started rallying them. I could understand his confidence. Even with their losses, his troops still outnumbered the opponents he could see, and I knew from my spies that he had more forces heading our way. All he had to do was hold out until the other forces arrived. Unfortunately for him, I wasn’t done yet.

He was still giving orders when the sky grew cloudy and loud rumbles echoed across the field. A split second later, bright red bolts of lightning erupted from the clouds. Even after all my time in this strange world, I am still astounded by both the power and precision of properly wielded magic. Each bolt unerringly sought out the most concentrated group of armored men and struck them down. I really do not need to tell you what lightning does to normal people clad in iron armor, right? In less than a heartbeat, half of the duke’s remaining forces were down and half of those of the others were in no condition to fight.

That was all it took to shatter the duke’s little remaining courage. He screamed like an exceedingly small girl and took off the field at full gallop. A part of me was tempted to let him go, but proper form demanded that we capture him before the other troops arrived, so I sent my final signal and almost felt sorry for the guy.

Out of the woods to his right, what looked like another mounted rider from a distance charged out in a direct line with his retreat. Old Mendel looked up at the sound of hooves and even from where I stood, I could see the sheer terror spread across his face. He barely had time to scream before the lance that the centaur was carrying slammed into his side. I had ordered that she use jousting lances because we needed him alive, but you can bet the impact of the padded lance broke a few ribs and the force of hitting the ground from a full gallop did much worse.

By the time I came trotting up, the centaur had the duke neatly trussed up. She turned to me and pulled off her full helmet. “Master! It went just as you predicted!” She grinned happily and bent her head and torso down so I could reach her.

“You did great, Rama. I knew I could depend on you to finish things up.” When I scratched her behind her long, fuzzy ears, I swear to the gods that she orgasmed on the spot.

I almost jumped when there was a loud explosion of sound and smoke behind me. “Master, what about me! Did you see how those popskulls fell? They really believed scores of archers were raining down arrows onto them.” The much smaller Harpy shifted her feet nervously and pulled her wings tight around her. “I did well too, didn’t I?”

Of all my pets/wives, Nir is easily the most insecure despite being one of the most powerful magic uses I have ever met. Sometimes I swear she’s a lot younger than her 26 years. I reached behind her and stroked the spot where the base of her wings met her back. She trilled happily and hugged me. “I’m very proud of you, Nir.”

Rama glanced back at the battlefield and nodded. “Celeste and Rill are caring for the wounded. Everyone should be up and mobile very soon.”

“Right! Guess the only thing left to do is to end this farce.” I stepped over to where the duke was sitting. I assumed that Rama had given him a healing elixir while she tied him up because he seemed alert, if fearful.

“Duke Mendel De’Larosia, steward of the 7 valleys and leader of the High Kings personal guard, your forces have been defeated in fair and open combat as prescribed by the Laws of Conflict. Do you accept your defeat and agree to withdraw your forces from these lands? Under the Laws, I offer you until the suns set tomorrow to reach the borders. Any forces remaining after that time will be fair game for my scouts and rangers.” I paused for a minute to hear his answer, but all I could hear were faint grumblings, so I pulled my sword and stepped forward.

Mendel’s already pale face turned ever whiter, and he rolled into a ball. “YES! YES! I accept my defeat under the Laws of Conflict! I acknowledge you victor and concede this territory to you under the auspices of his grand majesty King Edward IV. We will withdraw until our next conflict!” After I cut him loose, he slowly rose to his feet and rubbed his wrists. “Your use of sorcery and monsters in battle was unexpected. I promise that future battles will be prepared for such unorthodox tactics.” He stiffly saluted and joined his men as they slowly marched off, surrounded by my scouts who would escort them to the border and make sure they got there safely.

I was standing there feeling damned proud of myself when I was attacked by my four wives. I glanced at every one of them and felt my heart fill with love and joy.

A few hours later I was sprawled in my pavilion on more pillows than anyone has the right to own, more than a little bit drunk. Rama danced in front of me wearing nothing but her think brown fur on her equine parts and bright silver studs piercing her very long dark brown nipples. (Yes, Centaurs dance. Hell, on Earth, there are competitions where horse and rider perform dance routines but trust me this is a hell of a lot sexier.) Watching her Goddess only know cup breasts sway and bounce as she trotted slowly in intricate circles is easily one of the most erotic things you can ever hope to see. Combine all of that with the look of pure love and devotion on her face and her long brown ears flicking back and forth gives me serious wood.

Nir was curled up behind me, snoring quietly with both hands cupped around her slightly rounded stomach. My wife was tiny even for a Harpy, but the egg she was carrying seemed to be full sized. I’d been told that Harpes carry their eggs for 4 months before laying them and I struggled to imagine tiny Nir waddling around carrying that egg in a few months. Still, she was happy so that was really all that mattered.

My other two wives occupied the other pile of pillows. Tall, slender green skinned Celeste assumed the dominant role. Her curved, pointed ears were flushed with effort as she ground her pussy against Rill. Her normally light green skin was blushing a dark jade and she twisted her tiny nipples as her sister wife’s tongue worked its magic. Pale, blue skinned Rill held onto Celeste’s ass like her meal might get away. I could see her impossibly long tongue skewering in and out of the Elf’s pussy.

Rill and Celeste cried out in unison as they came, then collapsed into a blue and green pile of flesh. Rama spun to a stop and looked at me hungrily. “Master, I’m ready.”

I stood up and pulled off my shorts. She turned and knelt lifting her tail out of the way. Now, folks I have seen male centaurs and do not even begin to compare. All I can think of as I slowly slide into her very hot and very tight pussy is that either A. it’s some magic of the Goddess or B. It is some weird biological trait of Centaurs. As I bottomed out inside of her and listened to her moan hungrily, I really didn’t care. Save the world, save the girls and be a hero. That’s what the Goddess told me to do. Not a bad gig for a middle-aged car salesman from Birmingham.

Ok, so I know all of you have a lot of questions. Who is this guy? How did he get such sexy companions? Why does his life sound like a Isekai fantasy anime? Why is he totally breaking the Fourth Wall? If everything he’s saying is true, why am I watching/reading it from the comfort of my room? Well, I’m going to answer those questions and probably a lot more that no one asked.

Chapter One

Haven’t I seen this show before?

As I mentioned in the “prelude of things to come,” before all of this began, I was a middle-aged man working as a car salesman in Birmingham, Alabama. I lived alone and at the time had no significant other although I was dating the receptionist from the dealership. I like to think I had a good life. I liked my job and was very good at it. I had quite a few friends and I was still healthy. I’d never been married, but still had some hopes in that department. My only real vice was I was a die-hard, hard-core anime fan.

Before all the younger fans nod in agreement, let me tell you that I have been a fan since the time when the only way you got anime was to buy or borrow VHS tapes that had no subtitles or dubbing and tried to figure out exactly what everyone was saying. All of you with your live streaming and simulcasts today have no idea the struggles we went through in the 80s. Why, I had to walk uphill BOTH WAYS in the snow just to get a blurry copy of Akira from some shady dealer under a bridge.

So, on the day when all this insanity started, I was working late with a client who was purchasing 4 vans for his repair business. I had my eye on a new 72-inch smart tv and was really looking forward to my commission from this sale, but I was also starving because I had skipped lunch. At this point I was just ready for him to decide between white and gray for the color so I could wrap it all up and grab a pizza from the restaurant next door. He closed the book he had been looking at and inhaled to speak…and that is when all hell broke loose.

You ever watched the old war movies where the heroes crouched in a trench somewhere with gunfire all around them and the sound of not-so-distant explosions when suddenly things get eerily silent? Then you hear a whistling noise slowly getting louder and louder until a mortar shell or other explosive detonates in the trench? Well, this was nothing like that, except for the explosion part. One minute, I am pondering my new TV and a split second later, a massive fireball strikes the street outside the dealership. I barely had time to look up and think, “Oh Shit” before it blew out the windows and covered the entire room.

I was really surprised when I opened my eyes again. Being a very strict atheist most of my adult life, I had very little faith (pun intended) in any sort of afterlife, and I could still feel the flames as they burned over me. So, imagine my shock when I woke up in the dining area of my favorite Japanese restaurant. Now, there were a few red flags that told me that all was not as it seemed. The first was that the place looked brand new. Everything was sparkling and shining with no signs of wear and tear. The second was that there was no one there besides me, not even the kitchen staff usually visible behind the counter. The third and most damning thing was that I was completely naked.

Just as I was looking for a napkin or towel to try and cover my man parts, the swinging doors to the back opened and a stunning woman clad in a bright red silk kimono stepped out carrying a tea service tray. If the height of human beauty is 10, she was easily a 15. Long silver hair done up in Princess Leia buns and decorated with red fox pins framed a flawless pale skinned face. Jade green eyes studied me, and a broad smile played over the most kissable lips I had ever imagined. The kimono hid most of her body, but there were still indications of generous curves underneath. I immediately found myself really wishing for that towel if you know what I mean.

“Thank you for taking the time to meet with me. I imagine you have a very large number of questions, but our time here is limited so I can only answer a few.” Calling the way, she lowered herself to the cushions on the floor gracefully would be like calling the Grand Canyon a nice little ditch. “Let me see if I can answer a few before you ask them. Yes, you are dead. You were killed when a terrorist attack blew up most of the gas mains in your city. Yes, I am what you would call a God or Goddess. Yes, there is an afterlife, and you are poised before it. Now, what other questions do you have?”

Did I mention I was a huge anime geek? I’d been watching it ever since the Isekai subculture became popular, so I was pretty sure I knew what was going on. Now as an Atheist, I was mostly convinced that I was in a hospital somewhere and all of this was some sort of drug induced dream, but either way I was set to roll with it. “Let me guess, you are here to offer me a chance to reincarnate into some strange fantasy world filled with swords, sorcery and monsters to defeat some great evil like a Demon King?”

She clapped her hands in delight and her smile got even brighter. “Excellent, it’s nice to know my program is doing so very well. Yes, you are mostly right. I am offering you a chance at a new life in a new world filled with all kinds of dangers and adventures. I’m not technically reincarnating you. You won’t be reborn into an infant’s body and spend years growing up. I don’t have time for that and let’s face it, no adult wants to go through potty training again. You will be placed in a body especially created for you. The body comes prepared with all the skills and abilities you will need to survive. Its approximately 18 years of age as you measure time.”

I took the cup of tea she handed me and took a sip. Not surprisingly, it tasted…heavenly. “Ok, sounds great. And what is my mission there?”

She handed me a small cake and started nibbling on one herself. “That’s the best part of this deal. Your mission is whatever you decide it is. Sure, there are evils to be battled, wrongs to be set right and lives that need to be saved. You can do all of that or simply choose to sit on a riverbank somewhere fishing for the rest of your life. You can become an evil warlord and try to take over the world or you can save the girls and save the world. It’s all up to you.”

“No offense, but all that sounds a little too good to be true. I mean, why me and what do you get out of all of this?”

“It’s simpler than you think it is. See, the worlds under my domain are worlds where magic is the dominant force. Magic requires Mana, but Mana is a finite resource. Magic ripe worlds burn through unimaginable amounts of Mana, always much faster than nature can replenish it. So, every now and then when the opportunity arises where souls from a world rich in mana that never uses it become available on a large scale, I collect them and transfer them to the worlds that need Mana. The transfer process opens a conduit between the worlds and mana is drawn from one to the other. People get new lives and starving worlds get mana from worlds that don’t need it. It’s a win for all involved.”

Still a little bit leery of the too good to be true nature of this offer, I put on my best sales face and sipped the tea. “So, no defeat the demon lord or usurp the evil king to save the world? Just me, sitting somewhere fishing?”

Somehow, a plate of steamed dumplings appeared on the table, and she took one. She seemed to be considering my question as she daintily nibbled on one. “Well, the choice of what you do in your new life is entirely up to you. There are demon lords aplenty and more than a handful of evil rulers making lives difficult for their subjects. However, there are also plenty of heroes and such running around trying their best to deal with that sort of thing. The body I will give you is peak human in every way, so if you are so inclined, you can gird your loins and go off to do battle. It will almost certainly draw bigger numbers in your old world. Although, recently, tales of people just leading ordinary lives in other worlds has really caught on.”

Ever the fellow with a clever come back, I quickly said, “Wait…what?”

“Oh right! Silly me! I haven’t brought that part up yet, have I? Sorry, it’s been a busy Millenia. Ok, so here’s a trade secret that few other than Gods, Angels etc. know about Creation. See, unlike the myth of one of your more popular Faiths, creation wasn’t just a BOOM and done thing. It’s still ongoing to this very day. New worlds, new realities and even entirely new universes are constantly being created. Pretty much every time you took a breath, something new and wonderful is made.”

She paused and took another bite of her dumpling. “Now, you can probably imagine that all of this takes a monumental amount of energy. This creation energy is drawn directly from the dreams and imaginations of all the self-aware denizens of the Cosmos. The more everyone dreams and imagines, the more energy is created. So, in the beginning, the lives and actions of the denizens of one reality would be loosely conveyed to the ones in another reality in the form of dreams. Dreams would spark the imagination and the imagination would spark energy. In your miraculous corner of creation, this took the form of video entertainment. Believe me when I say that when we gods noticed that development, we took full advantage of it.”

I nearly choked on a dumpling from the implication of what she told me. “Wait, are you trying to say all of the Isekai, Anime and movies are the direct result of things happening in other worlds?”

“Well, not ALL of it, but a healthy chunk. I’m pretty sure that what you call Isekai is a direct result. So, since we constantly need new creation energy, we are always experimenting with new ideas. You are going to be the first in a new experiment. Before, the events would be slowly fed to the subconscious of a writer/artist who then would translate that into some form of entertainment. Now, we are taking a page from your world. Your adventures or lack thereof will be ‘live streamed’ under the pretense of a new Isekai Anime series.”

“Well, that’s not the craziest thing you have told me so why not! Just as long as I don’t keel over dead if my ratings suck.”

She laughed again and almost choked on a dumpling. “I promise you that there is no danger of you dying from bad ratings. Spear, maybe. Sword, maybe. Dysentery, likely.”

I was about to ask another question when I noticed that my body was starting to glow a bright yellow. “Oh dear, I think we chatted longer than I intended. I didn’t give you a chance to give you the full briefing. Listen, the first chance you get, head to a town or city and go to the temple. I can communicate with you there and give you any advice you need. I am expecting great things from you!”

A split second later, the restaurant disappears, and I am floating high above a beautiful, verdant green world orbiting a massive red sun. The world looked very much like Earth, but also strikingly different. Instead of continents, the land seemed to be broken up into islands. Some were very large, but none approached the size of say Australia. The majority were gathered into archipelagos that were formed from dozens, sometimes 100s of islands. The only significant land mass sat close to what would be South America on Earth.

I have no idea how long I floated there before gravity seemed to take notice of me and be offended by me ignoring it. Suddenly, I was falling like a stone. I plummeted through thick layers of clouds, past some very startled looking birds and at least one dragon-like creature who looked very confused. I barely had enough time to register that very solid looking ground was rushing up to meet me before I blacked out from terror.