The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serpentine Eyes

Consciousness was given in just one bite.

A taste of an apple first created the windowless soul. From knowledge, came power. From power, control. From the opening of truth revealed and the closing of innocent eyes, the power that all womankind holds deep within was born.

In the days of old, in the time before light, the eyes saw knowledge. The mind of man was weakened by the power of knowledge, the inner conflict he fought between the god above and the god inside himself was crushed in one feeble moment by the fate of trust. From the first look into those eyes, the first glimmer of power seen by upturned lips, and from the first stroke of flesh upon flesh, the male mind was lost.

Yet it isn’t the male mind that brings about the challenge. Since the first taste, the first bite, the first cautious step into a new realm of seeing and knowing, the real struggle has been not of man, but of woman.

For a man befell a woman’s choice, but he gave freely of his mind and forever after would be a slave to what he desired. Some say it was the eyes that did him in, the dark and hidden corners of the shining orbs he so often became caught up in. It was these eyes that conquered him so assuredly. It was these eyes that made him weak in both body and mind. And it was these eyes that finally sought greater challenges by facing their own kind.

Once, it was written that the eyes are the windows to one’s soul, to the true being that dwells inside them, the power and knowledge that they never asked for but was instilled in them long before birth by a choice they never made. This is truth. This is gospel. This is wisdom.

The soul is much darker in some windows. In some windows the darkness is too much to handle. In others the windows simply aren’t open. In these eyes, should one be so caught up, the windows open only to let in not out. Once the soul of an innocent is let in, it becomes trapped like so many throughout the ages before it. It becomes fated to the same power that conquered man so long ago. And that is where the true story begins.

A windowless room lets in no light.

They have existed since the dawn of humankind. They are most likely in your town. Perhaps there is one inside your very home. Maybe you’re one.

There is no quality that makes one see them any more than there is a quality that prevents them from being seen. The only feature one can ever truly know about them is that they are female. With that first fateful step out of the Garden, the power resided in woman. And though the power took time to grow and mature, the dominance inside never changed.

Every woman has the potential. Every one has the knowledge inside them, locked away in a windowless room. It longs to breathe the air, to feel the breath of another, and to free itself in ways a typical mind cannot fathom to understand. The ones who let those windows that can only be found behind closed eyes open is the one you should fear.

Men were easy. Men were always going to be. Their base instinct was to mate, to procreate, to control. Yet the control has always been out of their hands. The woman has the ultimate choice, the ultimate decision. If nature has proven anything, it’s that a female only decides what her innermost soul tells her to decide. If that soul is holding something dark within, something from the dawn of time, then the opening of trust is much more than simply an embrace. It’s a strangling breath that chokes the freedom from the minds of whomever it touches.

So, women ruled the earth, when the world was written, staged, and directed by men. The real theatrical performance was that men thought they had it in their hands to start with. They were led around by base desires and urges, wanting a woman of great beauty, wanting to possess their bodies and display them to other men. Behind every man was a great woman, and behind every great woman was a greater control, something no man could ever imagine.

Maybe the story is really much simpler than this seems. Maybe it’s truly about one simple act, the act of a furtive glance. That’s all it takes for a woman to captivate a man’s soul. That simple act can bring countries to war, civilizations to unrest or peace, and cause rifts that last a thousand years. The glance of a woman, her eyes opened just enough to let that windowless room catch a miniscule amount of light. That’s all it takes to show who really controls it all.

Your mind can’t win what it knows not to fight.

Powerful women have existed since history can remember. They’ve used whatever they had at their disposal to fight through the gender laws laid on them by jealous male eyes. They’ve risen to power only dreamed of by many and discovered a control of both thought and action.

The names aren’t of consequence. Cleopatra, Helen, these are just words. The same power embodies their souls, the same knowledge they were given by birth right. They are the ones who battle it out each and every day, fighting for ultimate dominance among the cultures they represent.

The ultimate myth is the myth that your mind is ever actually in your control. Society is always in power. Over your thoughts, your actions, your very beliefs, society moulds them all. And who shapes society? Who has shaped society and civilization since the dawn of time?

A woman is born with the truth inside them. In many it remains hidden forever. In a few, in just a select few, the power coursing through their soul, behind the curtains of their eyes, is freed.

It is when two of those women meet that the ultimate conflict shows itself. The battle for control may seem like a thought behind a thought behind a thought, but the thought is there. Each mind has it and only one of them can come out on top.

The truth of control is with one who is wise.

Sarah was a girl on a mission. That mission was to acquire coffee. None could distract her from the simplistic task of walking down to the first floor lobby, back through the swinging metal doors, and into the always humid break room where the coffee maker was.

No one could ever explain why the room was always humid. Nor could they ever fully explain why the coffee maker always seemed to have coffee in the pot. It was one of those inane little mysteries that office lore had cooked up to cover up the dull existence of working long hours.

Sarah always got what she wanted. She always had, from a very young age. She felt the power inside her, a power she called confidence. She could stare anyone down. She could show a fierceness with a blink of one eye that she knew corporate men three times her age couldn’t match. So it was with some reservation that she found herself not alone in the break room that day.

“Who are you?” She asked.

The raven haired beauty turned from the coffee maker and looked Sarah up and down. She smiled, and Sarah felt her resolve begin to waver. The way this woman smiled was like no smile she’d ever seen before. The muscles in her face never seemed to actually contort or stretch. Her mouth simply widened, the corners of her lips morphing into a grin that showed only enough white to give clear evidence of perfection in dental form.

“Call me Josephine.” The woman said.

Sarah stepped forward, coffee mug clenched tightly in her fist. She felt the vibrations of her fingers as they trembled nervously. Never had this happened to her. Never in her years had she been so apprehensive about confronting someone, and her simple task of getting coffee somehow seemed a world away.

“What are you doing here?” Sarah asked.

Josephine stepped closer, covering the small gap between the coffee maker and Sarah in surprisingly swift fashion. Sarah noted that the woman didn’t even seem to take steps. She simply appeared to glide like a snake. When the woman stood face to face with her, the humidity in the room seemed to grow. It was a sudden uncomfortable feeling that echoed throughout every bone in her body, every joint swelling and every nerve tingling.

“I’m waiting for you.”

Sarah tried to look away from the woman’s face. She tried to look down at her coffee mug which was shaking so much it clinked repeatedly against her chain necklace. Never before had she felt such a conflict of emotions. Her mind told her to leave. It told her things she couldn’t even understand, such as why this wasn’t her place, it wasn’t her battle. Still, she remained standing there, a pre-existing determination to face off against whatever challenged her controlling her movements.

“Me? I don’t understand.” She looked away for just a second, studying the coffee maker. Then those eyes drew her back in, those deep, dark eyes. There were pools of light inside those eyes that shouldn’t be there. Something wasn’t right.

“You should know I’ve been coming here every day, making coffee, setting the trap.”

Sarah stared into those eyes, those dark eyes that seemed to swirl with subtle movement. She remembered learning that the surface of a human eye was the most reflective surface on Earth. But in these eyes, she could see things that weren’t around her.

“You... you made the coffee?”

Josephine smiled, her lips again morphing wider so more of her teeth gleamed brightly, no doubt reflecting vividly in Sarah’s own dark eyes. She simply stared up into the woman’s face, her own breathing becoming rapid. The clinking of the coffee mug against her chain took on a Morse code message, sending out signals of distress she knew nobody would hear.

“I have been coming here for some time. I knew you’d eventually succumb to my whims. Patience is the tool of the wise, and sadly I am much wiser than you.”

Sarah caught herself staring so deeply into those dark pools of spinning reflections, she couldn’t even see as Josephine moved one hand up and lightly took hold of the coffee mug. There was something behind the light in this woman’s eyes, something darker, more familiar to her, and yet strangely intense in the fear it manifested.

“Let me,” Josephine said, taking the mug. “You won’t be needing that anymore.”

Sarah felt the mug leaving her hand; she felt her facial muscles fighting to move her own lips, to form some response. Her eyes never blinked, the windows of this woman’s soul opening before her like a curtain, the breeze beyond blowing something more than just air.

“I... won’t... need...” Sarah said. No more words left her and she simply stood there, fighting the control the stranger named Josephine had just unleashed.

She knew that control. Sarah knew it well. She’d felt it before, but inside herself. From a young age, all seemed to revolve around her. She was used to having her way, to finding what she sought and taking what she wanted. Now she knew how others must have felt, but this was much more than she ever believed she’d been capable of.

“You’re a lovely one.” Josephine sighed. She reached up and stroked at Sarah’s cheek. “Yes, very lovely. Definitely worth the hunt.”

Sarah shivered as the woman touched her skin. The physical contact only magnified the depth she felt in those dark limpid pools of power staring back at her. She was losing something of herself. She knew that now. It was simply draining away with every blink she avoided, with every tingle that traveled throughout her spine. She tried to form words, to ask questions. They were all so clear now. The humidity, the office lore, everything was a trap, Josephine’s trap.

The woman moved slightly, ducking her head to one side, then the other. Sarah followed along, her eyes open wider than she realized, revealing all of her inner knowledge to this woman she’d never met before. Like a snake bowing from side to side, hypnotizing its prey, Josephine nodded and tossed the coffee mug aside.

The shattering of that mug shook Sarah from her trance. She looked around, seeing the break room, seeing the remnants of her favorite kitten coffee mug skittering across the tile floor. Then she looked back to the one she felt owned her, body and soul.

“Mistress?” She questioned.

Josephine nodded. “I am now.”

From the depth of control, lust always will rise.

Lightly tracing the silky contours of Sarah’s cheeks, Josephine walked around her newest slave. The hunt was always a proportionate amount of the fun, but that wasn’t the reward. The reward came in the feel of new skin. It was the knowledge that echoed deep within her, the power that she could properly apply with every cell of her fingertips rubbing smoothly against every cell this girl had.

“You’re young.” Josephine said. “That’s probably the reason you went so quickly. The older ones always last. They always fight back. They’re wise. Sometimes that’s a contest worth waging.”

Josephine slipped her fingers down over Sarah’s neck, lightly pressing down beneath her collar. She pulled the material from the girl, feeling the upper swell of her breasts, still heaving with a frantic breath.

“Other times, Sarah, the reward is more the true enjoyment.”

Fabric ripped, buttons flew, and Sarah stared back into those darkened eyes, the room behind her reflected back with foreign flurries of light. Josephine swallowed her breasts with silken hands, the humid warmth of her skin enveloping the cool white flesh. She cradled each one, never moving her gaze, only smiling.

“You have more inside you than you know, than you ever realized. Did you know that, Sarah?”

Sarah felt her own lips turning up into a smile as wide as Josephine’s. She felt her own strength inside resonate with sensations she hardly recognized. She nodded her head and she stared right back into those suddenly surprised eyes.

Josephine stopped fondling her newest toy. She stopped moving entirely. She simply stood there and watched the depths of Sarah’s eyes flicker. There was something there, something hidden beyond the influence, behind the knowledge passed on to this girl through the eons of time. Her own eyes faded in the light of this new source. Josephine felt Sarah start to move but she never looked away. She only stared deeper, diving into the younger pools, the fresher face, the stronger control.

“You are a strong one.” Sarah said.

She grinned and stepped aside, allowing the thick black sheets of hair to swing before Josephine’s eyes as the woman sharply followed her every move. She reached up and cupped her own flesh, pressing into her nipples.

“And you have a taste for the finer things. I see that now. It’s what I hoped for as soon as I walked in.”

Sarah strolled across the humid room. She cared nothing for her topless state. She cared little for the broken coffee mug. She was awake now. The feelings she’d often had deep within had now fully woken. She knew what she was, what her true purpose was now.

Turning back to Josephine, Sarah looked carefully at the woman. She studied her every curvature with intense eyes, eyes far too intense for the woman to look away from.

“You’re very beautiful. I think I’m going to enjoy having you. And I must thank you for pulling me from my slumber.”

Sarah walked over and took hold of Josephine’s neck straps. The only thin pieces of fabric holding the raven-haired stranger’s dress up soon hung limply at her sides. Her body was sexual adrenaline to the soul. Sarah knew it would be. The wiser ones always had the best control and the control always fell to the whims of lust.

Sarah pressed in close, her breasts compressing against Josephine’s. She looked deep into the woman’s eyes. The light was fading now. It was slowly leaving and Sarah knew where it was traveling.

“Time for a taste.” Sarah whispered.

Leaning in, she opened her mouth and met Josephine in a kiss like none other. Their very breathing slowed, the transfer of more than simply bodily fluids taking place. This was how it was done. Sarah knew that now. She’d been in the dark before, yet still always knowing she could have what she wanted. It took a very certain kind of light to awaken her to what she truly was. For Josephine, the hunt was over. Her trap had backfired and a new younger model was now in control.

“Mmmm...” Sarah said, pulling away. She licked her lips. “Tasty. I’m going to enjoy having you as one of my first. I may have to resist temptation to simply drain you dry.”

Casting a casual glance down, Sarah grabbed the sides of Josephine’s dress and tore at it. The room was filled with the noise of rending cloth.

“Perfection.” Sarah said. “I’d expect no less.”

Stepping back, Sarah looked down at herself. She saw her body as with new eyes. She reached up to lightly massage her full and heaving breasts. She pressed her hands into her sides, slipping fingers across her belly, down to her hips, across her thighs. She closed her eyes and felt the internal power jolting into her mind. She saw the taste of Josephine as clearly as she saw that flickering light, now permanently in charge of her own consciousness. In that one taste, Sarah had taken over.

Josephine was hers now. Soon others would be hers as well. The coffee was forgotten. The job waiting for her upstairs was forgotten. Her coworkers and friends were in the past. Now, she existed to control and manipulate. But first she needed to fully swallow Josephine’s free will.

Grabbing the older woman, Sarah pulled her to the floor. She wrestled with her own skirt as she slid her tongue along Josephine’s thighs.

Opening her legs wider, Josephine lay back and stared up into the room above her. Her eyes were weakened, the power she’d so fully held now freely given to the girl that crawled between her legs. These were the risks. These were the consequences of leaving windows open too long. The eyes were windows. In some, only certain powers could open those windows. But once open, the power could either leave or draw in more. Hers had left and now Sarah held destiny in her hands.

“I’m going to enjoy your essence.” Sarah said. She raised her head, flashed her brilliant eyes at Josephine’s enraptured face, then lowered her tongue.

As the girl licked at her, taking in more than just her essence, Josephine smiled contently. Control was easy to manage. Lust was not. She’d made her mistake. She’d given in to the influence of Sarah’s youth, her beauty. The lust had won out. But one day Sarah would make the same mistake. Now that the hunts would begin for her, the risks would increase. Others would recognize the new threat, the new power. Until that day, Josephine knew she’d be helpless to fight Sarah. But as Sarah buried her head between Josephine’s thighs, she accepted that fate. No longer did she wait for the thrill of the hunt. Now, she only longed for the lust of being slave to that power.

Flailing her arms out, Josephine grabbed at the legs of the table behind her. She closed her eyes, the light gone in them. Her mouth opened and she gasped.

Sarah rose and looked down at her slave. She sat there for a moment, enjoying the taste, savoring the sting of power on her tongue. Pulling Josephine towards her, she crawled over, lowering her own belly towards the woman’s chest. Straddling her, Sarah grabbed her breasts and squeezed, bringing a wince from her pleasured face.

As soon as Josephine opened her eyes, they were locked onto Sarah’s. Sarah smiled and looked at her own fists, clenched around full and soft flesh. “I might just have to use you a bit more. You truly are delicious.”

Josephine let her stressed lips settle into a fine line of acceptance. She nodded. “Whatever you wish, mistress.”

Sarah leaned closer, her eyes hovering above the woman’s much weaker ones. “I will have whatever I wish. And I will bind you in my home. You will be my favorite for now. Your days may be tied, every inch of you restrained for my pleasure. And I will enjoy you when I wish, how I wish. I will taste of you and share you with the others I gain. Your body will be a feast to many. Your legs pulled tight to either side, your arms stretched wide, these wrapped in rope and held firm for my suckling.” Sarah palmed Josephine’s breasts and gave them a squeeze.

“You opened my eyes, now I’ll open your mind. Pleasure will be your new law. Lust will be your new code. I will not make the same mistake you made. I will be wiser.”

Josephine could only nod in agreement. Her will was not hers anymore. And her mind went along with that will. Everything belonged to the holder of the knowledge, the keeper of the power, the girl named Sarah with the serpentine eyes.

Consciousness was given in just one bite.
A windowless room lets in no light.
Your mind can’t win what it knows not to fight.
The truth of control lays with one who is wise.
From the depth of control, lust always will rise.
And the power will dwell behind serpentine eyes.