The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sex-toy of Vengeance.

By The Slaver.

On a gritty street in the Lower Eastend of London, there are rows of former factory warehouses that was now mostly empty, and unused, but for the odd one or two, still serve as distribution centres, or manufacturer of Special goods. Atkins had learned about one of the special businesses that still operated here from a work colleague. When his Colleague had divulged the information regarding what the business did. Atkins had trouble with his current Boyfriend, and was considered what he could do to remove him from his life. Atkins’s colleague convinced him that the outlet would satisfy his needs to remove his Boyfriend, and fill his sexual urges, as well.

So late one wet and windy Friday evening, Atkins took a cab after he had finished work, to the warehouse. He entered the warehouse and strolled about the small reception area. A young man approached Atkins and asked if he required assistance. “I’m looking for a Dr. Kenilworth. Is he here?”, Atkins asked, giving the young man the once over.

“Yes. I’ll get him, for you.” The young man replied, as he went through a door on the far side of the recaption area. After a couple of minutes, the young man returned with an older gentleman, who seemed to be in his mid to late 40s, both men walked towards Atkins, and the older man said, “I’m Dr. Kenilworth.. What can I do to help you?”

“Removal, and Toys.” Was Atkins answer to Dr. Kenilworth’s question. As he shook Dr. Kenilworth’s hand, Atkins simultaneous handing Dr. Kenilworth several folded £100 notes. Atkins’s Colleague had advised him that Dr. Kenilworth needed a back-hander, to show that the purpose of his visit to the warehouse, was true. Dr. Kenilworth inspected the folded notes one by one, as Atkins continued, “My friend Jonathan told me about this place, and you!”

“Are, Jonathan but of cause!” Atkins nodded yes, “ For any friend of Jonathon?” After which Dr. Kenilworth, did not utter another word. He walked towards the door through which he had just entered. Atkins assumed that he should follow Dr. Kenilworth, which he did, the young man followed behind Atkins. Dr. Kenilworth passed through the door into the darker, but occupied section of the warehouse. Atkins, and the young man continued to follow Dr. Kenilworth in silence. Then the three of them came to a large, imposing metal door, Dr. Kenilworth retrieved a key card from his pocket, and opened the door.

Once Atkins, Dr. Kenilworth. and the young man had entered the room, Dr. Kenilworth used the key card, again, locked the door; Dr. Kenilworth then switched on the lights. With the lights now active, Atkins surveyed the room, but he could not fathom the scene before him. He stood there in amazement and disbelief. The room seemed to be filled with glass case, upon glass case; in each case stood what looked like a fit-liking man; still, silent and unmoving. “Our selection for your needs is limited at the present moment, but I think over there is what you are looking for?” Said Dr. Kenilworth as he lead Atkins over to a glass case that stood alone, on the far side of the room. “This is the last at the moment of our, removal and toy model!”

Atkins mouth dropped, open, when he saw the naked toy in the case. The toy was handsome, if Atkins thought that an inanimate object can have such qualities. Atkins drew close to the case, Atkins could not believe his eyes. He stood there in amazement and disbelief, opened mouthed Atkins stared at the toy. The toy had a strong chin, shaved head, and a manly aura. Atkins looked at the toy’s groin and, then finally, at its cock, which was erect and proud.

“How do you do this. make It seem so life-like.” Atkins asked, still staring at the toy in the case, in front of him. Dr. Kenilworth looked at Atkins, and smiling said, “It’s not life-like. It is alive.” Atkins laughed, at Dr. Kenilworth’s answer. “Sure, that toy is, Alive.” But the ice-cold expression on Dr. Kenilworth’s face, and the blank empty look on the young man’s face, suddenly gave Atkins the chills. “What do you mean alive?” Atkins asked in a low voice.

The young man answered Atkins’s question. “All the toys in this room are human toys. They react like humans, talk like humans, and fuck like humans. They were created by a special process, known only to Mr. Dr. Kenilworth. ” As the young man answered Atkins’s question, Atkins still could not remove his eyes from the toy.

“What’s its name?”, Atkins asked, still in a low voice. “Rassul.”, Dr. Kenilworth answered. Atkins continued to stare at the toy, as Atkins watched, Pre-cum formed at the tip of the toy’s hard cock. Atkins quickly turned his attention to Dr. Kenilworth. “80K. Right?”, Atkins asked, looking sideways at the toy’s cock. Dr. Kenilworth, nodded yes. “And, then, we’ll see.” He said, this remark struck Atkins as odd, but he said nothing

Atkins pulled out an envelope from the inside pocket of his jacket and handed it to Dr. Kenilworth, the large brown envelope was packed with hundred-pound notes. “80.K”, Atkins said, indicating the price as Eighty thousand. “Should I dress him, for you?” Dr. Kenilworth asked, as he passed the envelope to the young man. “No.”, Atkins said, as he gazed upon Rassul,” He can be delivered to my apartment, by the back entrance, and the service elevator. No one will see him arrive.”

Dr. Kenilworth, nodded his head, after a few minutes Atkins asked, “Will he obey me?” Dr. Kenilworth smiled, “Yes, he will obey you, before he is delivered he will be programmed to obey you, and for the task of removal. You will be his friend.” Dr. Kenilworth stop speaking for a moment, but then continued, “ Do you want anyone identified … not a friend?”, Dr. Kenilworth asked Atkins

“Yes, Norris not a friend. He is to be removed”, Dr. Kenilworth nodded, then he escorted Atkins out of the room, back to the recaption area, and bid him farewell, telling Atkins that Rassul would be delivered sometime, Saturday evening. In the rear of his cab, Atkins texted Norris his boyfriend : ‘I’ve got a toy, for us to enjoy. Saturday night.’ Atkins then ended his texting, Atkins smiled to himself and nodded ‘yes’. He planned on introducing Rassul to Norris as soon as possible on Saturday night; and wasn’t Norris in for a surprise.

After he had seen Atkins off, Dr. Kenilworth returned to the stock room and found the young man had activated a tablet, and was entering codes that would fully activated Rassul. His eyes blazed with a deep blue, and his hard cock twitched. Dr. Kenilworth stood In front of Rassul, “Do you understand what you have to do, and what your duties are?”

“I’m Rassul. I please. I serve. I remove”, Rassul replied, in a deep baritone voice. “Very good.”, Dr. Kenilworth said. “From now on you will Please and Serve Atkins. Atkins is your new friend. And you will Remove none friends”

“Atkins, Friend. Will Remove None Friend”, Rassul replied. He said nothing else. He was not programmed for conversation. Dr. Kenilworth, then took the tablet from the young man; and typed a few more codes into tablet. “Norris. Not friend.”, Rassul said. Dr. Kenilworth smiled, Rassul would soon be ready, with a surprise for Atkins, as well as Norris.

On Saturday, Atkins got home from work later then he would have liked; he had wanted to be home from work, before Rassul was delivered. But, he hadn’t been. When he had got home, he had found that Rassul had already been delivered. When Atkins entered the apartment, he found Rassul standing in the living room, with Norris with a lustful look on his face, drooling. Atkins kissed Norris on his forehead, and then stepped away; and turned and looked at the naked toy. “He’s cute.”, Norris said. “You think?”, Atkins said. He stared at the man , Rassul was ruggedly handsome and extremely gifted. His cock was massive and erect. Atkins trickled his finger along Rassul’s erect shaft.

“I please. I serve.” Rassul said. “Oh, that’s so cute.”, Norris cooed, Atkins rolled his eyes. “Well, he is.” Norris said, his lustful stare, and effeminate response prompting Atkins to smile to himself, ‘You have no idea what’s going to happen, do you!’ Atkins thought to himself as he watch Norris, lusting after Rassul. “Hi Rassul, I’m Norris.” But Rassul did not respond to Norris, except for a polite smile, and a slight bow of his head.

“I think Norris, that you should teach Rassul what I like.” Atkins said, with a smile at Norris. “Really?”, Norris questioned, “He’s your friend!” Atkins smiled at Norris, “I’m sure. Why not?” The studly, muscled young Norris, whose Twinkies ways did not fit his build and presence, walked towards the naked Rassul. Norris traced his hands on Rassul’s proud, erect cock. Norris asked, “Rassul, you want me to suck it?”

“No, not Rassul’s friend!” Rassul said pushing away Norris’s hands. Norris turned and looked at Atkins: before Norris could say anything, Atkins said, “It’s alright, Norris is Atkins’s friend. Do what you are programmed for?” Rassul was silent for a few seconds, then he turned and looked at Norris “Yes. Suck it.”, Rassul said. His speech was not robotic, but stilted.

Atkins stood and watched as Norris knelt before Rassul, and slowly at first Norris began to suck Rassul’s cock. Norris speeded up his sucking, Rassul cooed as Norris’s warm, wet mouth massaged his 11″ cock. Norris could not believe how human Rassul’s cock felt. He assumed that Rassul was some sort of life-like robotic. Atkins explained that Rassul was human, but Norris did not believe him. How could you sell humans, in this day and age, after all!

After fifteen minutes, Atkins stared at Rassul and said, ““Rassul, can you do that for my friend Norris?” Rassul nodded his head pulled his cock out of Norris’s mouth and knelt. Norris rose to his feet and lowered his trousers, and pulled a side his Jock-strap, freeing his cock. As Rassul lent forwards and began to lick Norris’s substantial tool, Norris removed his compression shirt. Norris loved the feel of Rassul’s lips, tongue and mouth on his cock. Norris felt that there was something different in Rassul’s sucking action, but he could not figure out what it was.

However, whatever it was, Norris was diamond hard within several seconds, Panting and moaning ready to bust his nut.

Norris could only moaned and cooed as he felt the cum in his balls churning, he was so near to explode his load. Somehow Rassul detected that Norris close to orgasm, Rassul pulled off of Norris’s cock, and stood up. For a few seconds Rassul stared at the moaning Norris, then suddenly he pushed Norris onto a nearby couch. Surprised Norris lost his bearings as he landed, sitting on the couch. Rassul approached Norris, and with a quick wrestling maneuverer, Norris found himself bent over the couch, his boy pussy exposed, Norris was ready for the taking.

“Is he gonna fuck me?” Norris whispered, as he turned to stare at Atkins. Atkins smiled and nodded yes. “Yes he is, and its will change your life, for ever!” Atkins said with a gleam in his eyes. “What do you mean?” Norris asked, but Atkins did not reply, he just gave Norris another smile.

Rassul spit on his cock, providing a little man-made lube, and slid it into Norris’s asshole. Norris let out a loud gasp as Rassul fuck him, with his 11″, beer can thick cock. Suddenly after several minutes of being fucked, Norris moaned as Rassul’s cock tickled his prostate. Norris mind exploded, he could not describe the physical, and sexual sensations he experienced. It was as if Rassul’s cock emitted some type of electrical power. Norris lost all sense of time and reality. Norris could not tell Atkins, or anyone else for that matter, how much he was enjoying Rassul’s cock fucking his ass. Norris managed to reach down and grab his cock: soon Norris was stroking his cock to climax, he sprayed his cum all over the leather couch.

Rassul meanwhile continued to fuck Norris’s ass, even after Norris had shot his load. Norris’s body tingled with unknown sensations. Norris’s mind was flooded with intense feeling of pleasure and gratification, that he had never felt before. The watching Atkins who had been hard most of the time while he watched Rassul and Norris, let out a loud grunt, as untouched, his cock exploded in his suit pants. Letting out an animal like grunt Rassul then pushed his cock even deeper into Norris’s tight little hole. Norris felt an electric charge spread through him, as Rassul’s cock swelled and fill his insides.

Then suddenly, Rassul said, “Initiate.” Norris felt, what felt like waves of electromagnetic impulses flow through his body; Rassul pushed further and deeper, into Norris. In an instant, Norris’s body tensed and froze. Slowly the expression on Norris’s face turned blank, the effects of the electromagnetic process, and Nano-Teck technology in planted in Rassul. As the electromagnetic impulse programming took hold, the spark in Norris’s eyes slowly disappeared. As the electromagnetic impulses increased, they wiped away Norris’s memories and his personality. The more time passed, the more the dazed, blank stare on Norris’s face increased. For an hour, Rassul kept his cock buried deep in Norris’s tight little whole. For some hours, Rassul’s electromagnetic pulsing cock reprogrammed Norris.

All the while, Atkins watched Rassul convert Norris. Atkins could not abide disloyalty. Norris had enjoyed both of Atkins’s wholes, countless time over the months they had been together. But through their whole time together, Norris thought he was smarter than Atkins, and had had endless affairs behind Atkins’s back. And Atkins had now had enough of Norris.

Atkins sent a text to the number that he had been provided with when he had bought Rassul. A text responded: ‘30 minutes’ it said. Atkins left Rassul alone with Norris to finish the process. Atkins walked into the Master bedroom, to change out of his Cum stained suit. ‘By the time Dr. Kenilworth. arrived, Norris would be ready to be taken away; Norris would be out of my life for ever.’ Atkins thought.

When Atkins returned to the living room, he found Rassul seated on the leather couch. In the middle of the room stood Norris, still and lifeless, like a mannequin in a department store, posing, his cock now encased in a metal-ribbed cage. Atkins stood and looked at his one time, former boyfriend. ‘Norris has a great body’, Atkins thought, ‘Rippled core, defined chest, that v shape of hair pointed to his groin’.

Handsome, but vain Norris had known that he had the goods, and he know knew how to capitalize on his good looks, he had played Atkins like a fiddle for several months. As Atkins approached his frozen former lover, he touched Norris’s face, Norris was so frozen, that he now felt and appeared plastic. Atkins nodded his head ‘yes’. “You had to be selfish, and fuck others behind my back. For that, you got what you deserve.” Atkins told the frozen Norris, not sure if Norris could understand, or not!

Atkins heard the doorbell ring, he smiled at the frozen Norris, Atkins turned and walked towards the door, and opened it. On the door step, he found Dr. Kenilworth, and two men in black combat gear, and back to front Baseball caps. Dr. Kenilworth and the two men walked through the doorway, and into the foyer. Atkins escorted Dr. Kenilworth, and the two men to Norris and Rassul in the living room. As he approached the frozen Norris, Dr. Kenilworth said, “Good, the process has work completely. You’ll get 36% of the sale. Of him That will be at least, four & a half grand.”

“That works for me. In a few weeks-time, I’ll have at least two, maybe four more. Some of the whores that he screwed behind my back”, Atkins said.

“Just call. You have our number.”, Dr. Kenilworth said, but he did not sound that interested. He opened his wrist tablet, and hit some keystrokes, all four men watched as Norris spring to life, moving under Dr. Kenilworth’s control. Dr. Kenilworth, and the two men led Norris out of the condominium, towards the elevator and out of Atkins’s life.

Atkins stood at the window and watched Norris, Dr. Kenilworth and the two men leave. Rassul stood behind Atkins, who now had his pants pulled down around his ankles: Rassul reached round, and began fondling Atkins’s crotch. As Norris entered Dr. Kenilworth’s van, Atkins turned to face Rassul and said, “Are you my friend?”

“Yes, Rassul, is your friend.” The stud answered, his tone now was natural, sexy and manly. Atkins pushed Rassul’s hand away from his cock, and turned and faced Rassul. Lazily, Atkins leaned against the window of his condominium apartment. ‘How can they make a living toy like this, do what it did to Norris?”, Atkins thought to himself. Atkins smiled at Rassul, as Rassul knelt before him, and swallowed Atkins’s cock. “Rassul, the one rule that must not be broken is that Atkins never gets fucked in the ass. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. I please, and I serve Atkins.”, Rassul said, pulling Atkins’s cock out of his mouth to answer the question. “Who am I?”, Atkins asked.

“Atkins, my friend.”, Rassul answered, Atkins smiled at Rassul. “Atkins, my friend ”, Rassul said again, as he winked in Atkins, before he resumed his well-trained cock sucking skills. Atkins closed his eyes, as he pondered which of Norris’s whore lovers would the first to be reprogrammed just like Norris had been.

But, before Atkins know what was happening, or even shot his load, Rassul had pulled off his cock, stood up, grabbed Atkins and bent him over the window sill. Atkins know what was going to happen. But before Atkins could utter a word; Rassul, without request or invitation, and breaking the rule that Atkins never gets Fucked in the ass. Rassul forced his 11″ long beefy cock into Atkins’s ass. Atkins let out a scream as his rose bud was penetrated for the first time; then Atkins’s body tingled with sensations he had never felt before. Suddenly, Atkins’s mind was awash with images of pleasure, ecstasy and gratification.

Unnoticed, Dr. Kenilworth.and the two men had returned; they stood and watched Rassul, as he fucked Atkins’s ass. At an appropriate moment, Dr. Kenilworth. activated a remote signal on his wrist lap top. With Rassul now fully activated again, the electromagnetic impulses started emitting again and quickly took effect. Rassul thrust his cock into Atkins making sure that his cock reached and massaged Atkins’s prostate. Suddenly, the expression on Atkins’s face turned blank, the effects of the impulses.

“Can you hear me?” Dr. Kenilworth asked, again Atkins nodded yes. Dr. Kenilworth. pressed another button on his wrist lap top remote. The life in Atkins’s eyes disappeared. Slowly, as Dr. Kenilworth increased the intensity of the electromagnetic impulse, Atkins’s memories and personality faded into nothing. The more time passed, the more the dazed, blank look of Atkins’s face increased. During the hours that passed, Dr. Kenilworth. replaced Atkins’s memories and personality with a new ego, of his making.

After hours of programming, Dr. Kenilworth ordered, “Rassul, pull out and go with the other two back to the van.” With that, the automaton that was Rassul pulled out of Atkins. Naked, and his cock exposed and glimmering with a sort of metallic-like shine: Atkins left with the two men.

“What is your name?” Dr. Kenilworth. asked, looking at Atkins. “I don’t know.” Atkins replied, his voice sounded empty, and lifeless. “You are Slave EX 17#1. Do you understand?” Said Dr. Kenilworth, “Yes.” Replied Atkins” Dr. Kenilworth smiled. “And what are you?”

Atkins did not reply for a few seconds, but then, “A toy, A slave, A fuck thing, A Cum dump, A no body.” Atkins said. “Good, now came with me!” Dr. Kenilworth said, as he led Atkins out of the apartment and down to the waiting van.

Weeks later, A thin looking man stood in Dr. Kenilworth’s warehouse looking at two of his life like toys. The man turns and looks at Dr. Kenilworth, who stood nearby. “Are these two new?” The man asked, “Yes!” Said Dr. Kenilworth, looking at the two toys that had once been Atkins and Norris; he smiled at the two toys.

After looking over the two life-like toys for a few minutes more, the man said, “I’ll take them both!” Dr. Kenilworth was somewhat taken aback. “Are you sure, each one is over $3.0000, plus delivery!” Dr. Kenilworth said. The man looked at Dr. Kenilworth. “Yes I am.” He said firmly, then his eyes feel on Rassul, in his glass case on the other side of the room. “Is that one for rent, if so I’ll take him for the night, the same day as when the other two are delivered!”

Dr. Kenilworth smiled, “But of cause, if that is what you wish!” Dr. Kenilworth said, smiling even more as he thought of how much he would get for the thin looking guy, once Rassul had finished with him.

END: