The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sexy Psychologist

(fd, mc)

It was not Jennifer Connelly’s fault that she was irresistible to men. From the age of thirteen when her favorite uncle had broken down and told her that he loved her, this effect that she had on men seemed as unintended as it was powerful. In high school, male teachers gave her straight A’s for a chance to let them smell her hair. The captain of the football team in college cut off his left hand when she refused to go out with him. The President of the university had stolen her panties and used them to jerk off. He said he would give up his post just to fuck her. She said no thanks and watched him break down and cry.

Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennniiiifferrr!

Five feet six inches tall with a perfect C-cup and the greenest eyes this side of an Elfin fantasy. She could have been a model on a Milan runway or a two thousand dollar a night hooker servicing potentates and rock stars. Instead she chose to go to college and dominate the life of every man she met. It was not her intention to ruin their lives in this way. It was just the way life unfolded. She wasn’t at all apologetic. She loved sex and the power her sexuality gave her. Now nearing forty, she was happy it had all turned out this way.

I.

It was in Jennifer’s first year of graduate school that she discovered the full benefits of her sexual magnetism. She had many lovers up until then both male and female but none of these she could take seriously. These boys and girls were handsome toys whose advances she could accept or deny at will. They didn’t lead to anything. They were all for her recreation alone. But they didn’t benefit her career in any demonstrable way.

When she attended a hypnosis seminar that year her entire world changed. The connection between her sexual power and the ability to entrance was immediately made. The glassy stares on the deeply hypnotized subjects in the seminar’s classroom was one she knew well. This was the same expression as that her many overwhelmed lovers assumed when the time for fucking had commenced. In the guise of hypno-therapist she could seduce and provide therapy at the same time. Of course she would be expert in its practice. Unbeknownst to her, she had already been dominating men’s minds hypnotically. She would fuck with their minds and make them grateful for the experience. They would come to be worshipful and enslaved. They would come to know what true ecstasy was!

Over the next few years, Jennifer read all the books about hypnosis and attended all the seminars. She would pick up men and women in bars and use them as her unwitting subjects. Over the course of her studies, she became a devotee of the indirect means used by Milton Erickson to induce hypnotic states. To her, it was far more effective and left a lasting impression on the victim’s mind. That they could be sent under without even being aware! Brought out of trance, they thus tended to become almost immediately subservient to the hypnotist. They felt that there was some magic spell that had been cast upon them. And maybe they were right.

Jennifer earned her doctorate in psychology and put out a shingle for hire. It was tough going early on as people were skeptical of her profession. People didn’t necessarily want to see a hypno-therapist for counseling. They felt it was so much mumbo-jumbo. And besides this there was trouble with the insurance companies. They felt it was too unproven a technique. Often times with her clients they would simply refuse to pay.

She needed a demonstration of her true power. People, other mental health professionals, needed to see that what she was doing was completely effective. In the months following, she hatched a scheme to do just this. In the college town she worked in there was a symposium on alternative medicine scheduled to take place. Jennifer would be there to show all the doubters wrong!

II.

Dr. Mark Harrison was a professional cynic with a distinct hatred for women. A lifetime bachelor, his experiences with the opposite sex were so limited that he couldn’t recall if they had genuinely even transpired or were just products of his overheated (and frustrated) imagination. He was forty-five and had never tasted pussy. His cock had callouses on both sides by now with the pounding it took from his firm right hand. Of course he hated women, as they were the center of his sexual denial. He was belittling toward them and determined to debunk such “feminine” healing techniques to be found in the practitioners alternative medicine. Be it the gentleness of touch therapy or the eastern arts of acupuncture and tantric yoga, he felt these were all “women’s therapies” as they had no hard science behind them. But mostly hypnosis was what Dr. Harrison hated most. Despite all evidence to the contrary, Dr. Harrison didn’t think it was “real” at all. He thought doctors who practiced it should be drummed out of the profession. He didn’t care what the data said. Deep down he was terrified to be in trance.

He was in the midst of a tirade against hypnosis as a medical tool when Jennifer walked out on stage. As a certified hypnotherpaist, she had agreed to provide rebuttal after the good doctor’s “lecture” was through. Dr. Harrison thought it was going to take the form of some verbal exchange. He didn’t realize how drastically his life was about to change!

For the occasion Jennifer had worn something sexy but not too revealing. A white sweater tight enough to demonstrate the contours of her perfect breasts and an Ally McBeal-type mini skirt that stopped four inches above the knee. She had sheer white stockings and three inch white heels that changed the entire contour of her legs. They were sexy enough when she was in tennis shoes. Now they were impossible to ignore by any man with a sex drive.

She had on a gold ankle chain and two gold earrings that caught the light as she moved. Her panties were silk and her perfume was sublime. Channel? Perhaps, it was some expensive French fragrance designed to drive men wild. She had strawberry blonde hair that flowed down her to her shoulders in waves. From the audience, men had stopped paying attention to the lecture and began to concentrate on who was standing to the speaker’s right. She looked like a taller and more overtly sexual version of Gillian Anderson. All men who met her were surprised initially that she was a psychologist. They felt somebody this beautiful couldn’t be taken seriously on anything but a sexual level. They were completely wrong.

Dr. Harrison was summing up his theory of “social compliance” pertaining to hypnosis and casting a nasty eye Jennifer’s way. His theory was that hypnosis was all a matter of getting a particular person in a social situation so that they would want to comply with a hypnotist’s wishes. It was no different from having an actor play a part on stage. People, he said, acted “in trance” because they were expected to. It had nothing to do with mysticism or the power of mind. It had everything to do with bunk and bullying tactics.

“People believe such nonsense because it’s in their best interests to do so,” Dr. Harrison explained, gesturing wildly with one bony paw. “Women especially have minds geared to this magical system of thinking. They wish to be seen as objects being controlled and so they are! And this,” Dr. Harrison said, “is why women will never succeed in anything! Their minds are too weak to handle the truth! They’re too caught up in their own emotions to see what is actual and what is not!”

Now he was pointing at Jennifer as if to demonstrate the point. He said, “In a few minutes, this young woman here is going to try to convince you otherwise but I’d like to know how. Nevertheless, she’s beautiful to look at, isn’t she? I’ll bet that’s how she got where she was today. That and a lot of KY Jelly, but that’s another story! Or maybe it’s the same story in a different guise!”

The almost entirely male audience laughed uncontrollably.

But surprisingly Jennifer didn’t seem hurt in the least. Underneath her calm demeanor of course she was ready to cry but she wasn’t about to show these male chauvinist pigs her vulnerability! She had better plans for them regardless. Within the space of a half hour she would show Dr. Mark Harrison and all his cohorts just how powerful a woman’s mind could be. It had nothing to do with her personal brilliance but the inevitability of female dominance. Once liberated from her yolk of male oppression, the woman controls the man, first sexually and then in all other ways. Men desired to be controlled as they desired a woman’s body. A beautiful woman like Jennifer in particular, a woman so achingly lovely that it was like an electric field followed her around was impossible to resist. A man was were shocked initially to be in the presence of someone who had looked like this. For a second or two, a man even became disoriented by the effect.

This is what Jennifer was counting on when she approached Dr. Harrison to shake his hand. In effect, she was giving in. Oh, of course she said, a hypno-therapist couldn’t get an individual to do what they wanted! And, Dr. Harrison, if you didn’t want to succumb to a hypnotic trance, then you couldn’t be tricked in to doing so. Not by an ignorant woman like Jennifer certainly! So you see there was nothing Dr. Mark Harrison had to fear. She was just going to shake his hand to prove that no hard feelings existed.

Condescendingly, Dr. Harrison went to shake Jennifer Connelly’s hand, but at the last minute she pulled hers away. Extended, his right arm was in mid air for a few seconds apparently unclear about what it should do next. Instead of shaking it Jennifer began to run her long tapered fingernails along its opposite side. Then she took his right wrist with her thumb and forefinger and watched his face grow full of wonder as it slowly began to rise from where it hung....

“A helium balloon that is tied to your right wrist, Mark. You see doctor, you meant to do this, it was all planned by you to help me out. Maybe you want to take back some of the rude things you now had to say? Is this your way of throwing in the towel?”

Dr. Harrison’s face immediately grew red and twisted. “A mere parlor trick,” he immediately cried. “You can’t possibly compare what you just did to inducing a deep hypnotic trance! You can’t possibly claim that you are hypnotizing me right now! You can’t possibly think I have such a weak will as to be laid low by a mere woman!”

“But Dr. Harrison,” Jennifer said innocently. “Who would even know if you’re deeply hypnotized or not? Only you would, right?”

“What?” Dr. Harrison exclaimed. “Are you calling me a liar, too? Are you claiming you are in the process of hypnotizing me right up here on this stage against my will And I’m not even aware it’s happening?”

“No, not against your will, doctor,” Jennifer said. “It’s just that maybe you don’t know what your will really wants. AND YOU ARE BEING HYPNOTIZED BY ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! In fact, I think you’re halfway into trance already.”

“Don’t be absurd,” Dr. Mark Harrison said rather quietly. Because for the first time in his life words were failing him. It seemed he was in the middle of being seduced. He couldn’t neither find the will nor energy to make her stop.

“But it’s not real anyway, right Mark? So how could I make you fall into something that never existed in the first place? In that case you don’t even have to put up a struggle, right? And the fact that your right arm is still suspended up there weightless, weightless like it is being pulled by a balloon...”

The doctor focused his attention on the part of his body that she had directed him toward. Indeed it was still suspended there, hanging cateleptically. Though of course at any time he could move it back down. It’s just that, presently, he did not feel that he especially wanted to.

“Of course, Mark, you do not wish to moveyour arm at all. It moves on its own volition. And look, you can stand there staring at your hand as it slowly begins to move down, down, down and knowing that you have not moved it at all...”

Indeed just as this beautiful woman said his hand was now beginning to move downwards independently of his own will. To Mark Harrison, it was fascinating to watch as if from a great distance. Forty seconds after she had started talking he had ceded control of his body to her. He had already entered into a medium trance state.

Now Jennifer was guiding him deeper and deeper as the audience looked on in silence. She was explaining to Dr. Harrison that his hand would now start to move closer and closer to his face. She was saying that the closer his hand came to his face the harder it would be to keep his eyes focused on it. She was saying it was necessary for him to stare straight at his levitating right hand but somehow his eyes were not up to it. For now his eyes, like his right hand, functioned independently of his own ability to control them. And as his right hand approached his eyes, they would grow heavier and heavier like there were weights attached to them. And as his hand came in contact with his face his eyes would snap closed, there, exactly as Jennifer directed they would. And now Dr. mark Harrison could neither open his eyes anymore than control where his hand would go. He had now lost total control of the ability to control his body. He had ceded it over to the Jennifer Connelly!

Jennifer faced the audience as she asked her next question.

“Tell me Dr. Harrison, are you in a hypnotic trance now?”

With a cotton mouth Dr. Harrison said that he did not know. Then she asked him if he was being made to do anything against his will. He stumbled out that he didn’t know the answer to that question either.

“So you don’t know right now exactly what you want Mark, do you?”

“Yessss.”

“And if I suggested that you fall into a deeper state of relaxation you wouldn’t say I made you do it?”

“Noooo.” At this indirect suggestion, Dr. Harrison was becoming more and more relaxed. In fact, he could barely find the energy to speak.

“Relax for me now, Dr. Harrison. Sit back down in your chair and relax. Relax for me and let mine be the only voice that guides you. You are so relaxed and relaxing and cannot find the energy to think. You hear my voice and relax. You are falling asleep and falling in love. You are relaxing for me. You are letting mine be the only voice you hear.”

Then Jennifer came up and began to stroke his temples. She whispered that he was in a deep hypnotic trance now and he should fall deeper with every word he hears. She said that in a few seconds she would ask the doctor some deeply personal questions. She said that he was compelled by his trance state to answer with complete truth.

“Tell me doctor, are you in a trance now?”

“Yessss.”

“And how do you know?”

“I do what you tell me to. I have no will of my own.”

“And because you are in this trance state you will now do anything I say?”

It took only a second for him to get this answer out. “Yesss.”

“Stand up please.”

As if on strings the docto immediately stood, exposing a fierce erection.

“Oh,” she said laughing. “Is this thing in your pants for me?”

“Yesssss.”

“Do you want to fuck me, Dr. Harrison?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like me to see it, your little thing? Do you want to whip it out and let me play with it?”

He said to Jennifer he didn’t know if he wanted to show it.

“But Mark, how are you going to fuck me if you don’t take your pants off? We’re all alone here in my bedroom, aren’t we?”

The doctor hesitated a second as the suggestion was processed. “Yesss...”

“So take off your trousers. Just like that, yes. And let me see your beautiful thing. Oh, let your new mistress see your tribute to her beauty.”

His five inch cock now was jutting out from just underneath his fine dress shirt. His pants were at a puddle at his feet. His mind was elsewhere like in a waking dream. He felt it was all a dream and did not have to consider his actions. He followed the divine female voice in his head telling him what to do. He was completely in Dr. Jennifer Connelly’s spell.

“Oh, your cock doctor! It’s so long and hard. I want you to take your cock in your hand and rub it for me. Yes. I want you to get it so hard for me until you are ready to cum. I want you to do this for me right now.”

This took all of four seconds. He was so worked up over her already. He was felt he was ready to explode.

Jennifer told him to freeze in place and turned to address the audience. She said that she had demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt the power of her hypnotic skills. She said that they should all lay back and enjoy their own trances that they had already entered. You skeptical old men with your cocks tenting your pants, take them out and go deeper into trance, she commanded! And know that a woman had did this to you! She said to them that she was a human goddess and had a sexual magnetism that she could use to guide and control. She could make any man feel like this at any time of the day. She could keep a man right on the verge for hours and make him beg for release until he ran out of spit to form the words.

“Now all of you in here can all feel this soft silk loop attached to your cockheads moving back and forth, back and forth as I direct it to. In a few seconds you will be allowed to cum and be full of love for your hypnotic mistress. I will count to three and this will happen. You will all cum and then all awaken from your trance. And never doubt the power of the mind again! I alone may control what you feel! Your cocks are mine to do with what I want!”

Jennifer reinforced their instructions and then counted to three. On stage as the countdown ended, Dr. Harrison arched his back and jets of sperm shot up into the air. He groaned and came again and again, spurred on by the image that Jennifer had implanted of a silken loop, gentling squeezing, manipulating the fluid from him. It was like being stuck with an electric prod in the pleasure center of the brain. His hips were thrusting upwards to meet the empty air. It was like being fucked by an ethereal witch. And then all too soon enough it was over.

They all woke at the same time to the mystery of what had been done to their minds. There was sperm all over the dais and seats and only a single word in their brains.

Jennifer, Jennifer, Jenniffferrr!

But our divine hypnotist had exited the theater before they woke. She knew the crisis she had created in their minds. She knew they would come crawling into her office for more.

The first part of her plan had succeeded brilliantly! There was nothing to stop her now.