The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sheer Collective Vol 2 Birth Of A Queen

Chapter 1 – Introduction

My name is Maggie Carter. I am a Private Eye in Minneapolis. Two weeks ago, a woman name Diane Stewart was seemingly enslaved by on live TV by a woman calling herself Nylon Queen. After playback of the interview showed up as nothing but static, the police dropped the case. However, Stewart’s boyfriend did not. Two days after the police ended their investigation he hired me to look into The Sheer Collective. As with any case, research was key, so,I went to the library to see if I could find out anything about the collective or their queen in archive records. It was a long shot, but I had a hunch that this cult had been around long before the Diane Stewart incident.

“Hello,” I said to the librarian at the front desk. “I called earlier about going through your archives.”

“Yes, of course,” the librarian replied. “I’ll take you down there; we keep all that stuff in the basement.”

The elderly woman stood from her seat and led me to door in the back corner of the library. She opened the door and pointed down the stairs. “I can’t go any further, “she said, “It’s perfectly safe, I just can’t go down there with my bad joints.”

“No problem,” I responded, “I can find my way from here.” She nodded and walked away. I slowly made my way down the steps. They creaked a bit but seemed safe for the most part. The basement was lit, though poorly and it smelled musty. I had tried looking for anything on the queen and her cult online prior to coming to the library, but both proved fruitless. Grant it, there were some hits on the net, but they mainly involved the events on the news with Diane. I also found a few small stories about women being mysteriously taken over by glowing orbs or something like that. I dismissed these events as they did not match the circumstances of my investigation. This was my last option. I was hoping that there would be something in the much older archives.

“Holy shit,” I said as I explored the archive room, “what a mess.”

I searched for hours and was just about to give up when suddenly I spotted a leather-bound journal. The book looked out of place around the others. I picked up the journal and began to read. Just inside the cover was an inscription which read, “Property of Anne Perkins.” I was convinced a few sentences in that this was what I had been searching for.

Chapter 2 – The Journal

My Best friend Mary and I have just completed our final exams for the spring semester ad Harris University in Albany New York. To celebrate this accomplishment Mary and I plan to go out to a local bar tomorrow night. We would go tonight but she has to work tonight. I consider myself lucky in the sense my college expenses like tuition, room, and board are paid for from academic scholarships. I work as well but only part time. Tonight Mary has given me the task of purchasing nylons to go with our dresses tomorrow night. She has embraced the new fashion trend of pantyhose with vigor as I am a bit reluctant. I enjoy wearing hosiery. However, I am still a stocking and garter type of girl. But, for the type of outing we are having I believe pantyhose will work better.

“Hello Anne, “Ms. Davis said to me as I walked into her clothing shop. “Did you finish all your exams?”

“I did,” was my reply. “Mary and I are going out tomorrow night to celebrate.”

Ms. Davis smiled, “that sounds fun. So, what brings you here today?”

“I need a pair of suntan pantyhose for Mary and black for myself.”

Ms. Davis got the nylons. After paying, I waved and left. That night I couldn’t sleep, with all the studying it takes to keep my grades up, I do not get out a lot.

The day seemed to drag on but at last the time came for Mary and me to get ready for our night out. We met at my dorm. My roommate had already left for the night. Mary arrived dressed in a sexy emerald green knee length dress. It accented her straight, shoulder length, blonde hair perfectly. The day before, I had not had a chance to drop the hose off to her. With her outfit nearly complete, Mary sat on the edge of my bed and proceeded to slide on the suntan hose. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little turned on watching my best friend slide the silky tubes up her slender smooth legs. Though I preferred stockings over the new pantyhose, nylon was nylon and I loved it.

“Are you ok?” Mary asked as I continued to gawk.

“Oh, sorry I replied, “I’m drifting off, long day.” Mary smiled and slid her nylon covered feet into a pair of 2 inch closed toe heels that match her dress.

I sat down on the bed next to her and slid on my black hose. The soft and silky feeling sent a shiver through my body. After standing to pull the hose in place, I let my black and white patterned dress fall back down. Before leaving I ran a brush through my long, curly red hair.

“You ready to go?” Mary asked.

“Yeah, I answered, “Let’s do this thing.”

The bar was packed but Mary and I managed to find a small table in the back. “I have to use the ladies room,” Mary said, “get us a pitcher.”

I nodded and walked to the bar. “Nice legs,” a man commented as I waited for my order.

He was older than me, probably in his mid-thirties. His brunette hair was so perfectly set that I couldn’t tell if it was real or a piece. “Excuse me,” I replied, “Do you go around commenting on every pair of legs you see?”

“Not every pair, just the sexy ones. Yours my dear are the sexiest ones I have seen all night. Also, I must say, the black nylons accent them perfectly. Can I buy you a drink?”

“Sorry I answered, “My friend is here with me.” The pitcher arrived and I excused myself to the table where Mary was waiting. After a few drinks we both started getting very dizzy. Normally we held out beer without incident but for some reason both of us were getting hit hard.

“I have to vomit,” Mary stated as she got up and bolted for the restroom. I wasn’t feeling ill to the point of getting sick, but I was getting very warm and dizzy. I stammered my way into the alley behind the bar. The cool air felt good initially, but soon I was dizzy and experiencing blurred vision again. Before passing out I noticed the shape of a man standing over my collapsed body.

Ah, I see you are awake,” a male voice said as I began to come around. The first thing I noticed was that I was on a small bed with my ankles and wrists bound. I pulled at my restraints, but they didn’t budge. “It’s no use my dear, there is no way you can get free.”

“What the hell is going on? Who are you and who are you.”

“Don’t you recognize me?” The man replied, “We met at the bar.”

After my vision cleared I recognized the face. It was the man who had hit on me before. His hair was different than before. It was black with creepy white highlights. That confirmed my thought from before about the hair piece.

My name is Dr. Pattrick Lexington. You are going to help me with an experiment.”

“Fuck you!” I screamed, “I won’t be a part of your creepy shit! Let me go!”

Lexington let out a laugh. “You don’t have a choice. I managed to sneek a drug into your beer at the bar. That is why you and your friend got dizzy and sick.”

“Where is Mary,” I asked, “What have you done to her?”

“She is fine. I wanted you the entire time. Your friend will wake up in the back room of the bar with a wicked hangover.”

Dr. Lexington then proceeded to pick a syringe containing a green fluid. “This is what we will be testing tonight,” he explained, “I call it Nylonica. It is a special blend that will turn you into my personal nylon slave.”

“No!” I cried out, “I don’t want to be a slave!”

“Well,” Lexington continued, “like I said before, you don’t have a choice.” The doctor caressed my nylon sheathed leg and without warning stuck me with the needle. I instantly felt dizzy. My hosed legs felt on fire.

“I’m so horny,” I gasped, “My legs what is happening to my legs?”

A sinister grin came across Lexington’s face. “The pantyhose are fusing with your skin. The process is making you extremely horny. In the heightened state of arousal my formula will have an easier time taking control of your mind.”

I tried to utter a phrase of defiance but all that escaped my throat were moans of pleasure.

As the formula continued its assault on my nylon legs the doctor repeated the same phrase over and over, “submit and obey.”

Another wave of pleasure coursed through my body. Though my mind was still trying to resist the change, my body began to accept it. My silky nylon legs slid over one another and my hand drifted down to my sexy hosed sex. What remained of my will drifted away as I fingered my new nylon lined pussy. My entire body convulsed in an orgasm unlike any I had experienced before.

Lexington leaned down next to my exhausted form. “You belong to me now. I am your master.”

“Yes master,” I replied, “I am your obedient slave.”

Master has allowed me to continue my journal. Though my mind is has been reprogramed to be a sexy nylon slave, the memories of my past life still exist. Since my transformation, my master has been teaching me how to be a good slave. I tend to his every need. Just this morning, I rubbed his rock hard member with my silky soft feet. Once he was ready, I allowed master to fuck my nylon pussy. Doctor Lexington has a plan to enslave more women like me. He wants to have I harem of obedient nylon clad slaves. I think his plan is a little short sighted, but I am compelled to obey my master, so I keep my opinions to myself. I think it very odd that I still have independent thoughts. The Doctor informed me after my enslavement that I would not have a will or thought of my own.

“Slave,” Master’s voice called from the other room. “Come help me with something.”

“Yes master,” was my reply. When I entered the rom. Dr. Lexington had a huge glass container of the enslavement formula over a burner.

“I have figured it out,” he said as I approached, “this new and improved formula will work much faster than the batch I used on you. Now, help me get it into the smaller vials.

I nodded in obedience and proceeded to assist. Suddenly, I tripped on a cord. This caused me to fall into the large container of formula. The impact shattered the glass, sending 50 gallons of the green fluid pouring all over my body. Dr. Lexington immediately rushed over. But, in his haste, he slipped on the green soaked floor, and feel backwards into a power box.

“No!” I screamed as my master convulsed from the electricity now coursing through his body.

“Slave, he gasped. “Get out now.” At first I was confused by this, but I then followed Lexington’s pointed finger. A small fire had started and was growing closer to the lab’s fuel tanks.

I made it as far as the front lobby of Lexington’s when the tanks went. I was thrown through the front doors. My master was dead, and I was lying injured in the front heard. The last thing I recall from that night was the sound of screams running towards the blaze. I then passed out.

I am now in a mental institution. My injuries from crashing into the glass container of fluid and the fire have all but vanished. The doctors here do not understand why they cannot remove my silky hose. Many have tried, but no one has been able to return me to a normal mental state. To be honest, I do not want to be normal. Whatever happened to me during the spill has changed me forever. I regenerate from injuries, my senses are heightened, and above all, I can sense nylon, even control it to a certain degree. I do not know the reason for my new abilities, but I love them. I hear rumors that I am to be relocated to a more secure facility for further examination. I will not allow that to happen. I will be free by nightfall and the world will fell the true power and pleasure of nylon.

Chapter 3 – The Queen

That was the final entry. Thirsty for more of the story and armed with names from the journal I sifted through the archives further. I found two articles that connected to what I’d just read. The first was about the fire at Lexington’s manor. It verified that exploding fuel tanks were the cause. The second article was about a young woman’s escape from a mental institution. The story described her as a young red haired woman who was being treated for strange ailments with her mind and legs. I assumed the woman to be Anne Perkins.

Armed with this new information I grabbed the journal and left. Hours had passed since my arrival at the library and day had turned into a briskly cool night.

I was just about to my car when I felt a hand gram my shoulder.

“What the hell,” I said as I turned.

The hand belonged to a beautiful red haired woman. “I would like the book Ms. Carter.”

It took a second for my brain to process what had been said but then it dawned on me. “Holy crap, you’re Nylon Queen!”

“I am,” was her reply, “I lost that book many years ago when I escaped from that dreadful facility. Until now, no one has read it long enough for me to pick up on their arousal.”

“I’m not aroused; I am just excited about uncovering the book.”

Nylon Queen let out a laugh, “No my dear, you are aroused. I can feel the heat coming from your loins.”

I was about to retort when my knees began to shake. A strange tingle washed over my body. Within moments I was on the ground. My eyes flickered and closed, I was out.

I woke to find myself tied to a bed. My clothes had been removed. In their place was a pair of silky white pantyhose. “I see you’re awake,” Nylon Queen said as she sat on the bed. “Over the years my powers have evolved to do so many things. I could easily enslave you with my mind like I did to Diane Stewart. Hell, you don’t even have to have on nylons. I can materialize them on your body with my abilities. However, sometimes I like to go back to basics.”

She then pulled out a syringe of green fluid. “This is an enslavement formula similar to the one used on me.”

“You’re a crazy bitch,” I responded. “I will never be your slave.”

My captor just laughed and stuck the syringe into my hosed thigh. I instantly felt a surge of pleasure through my body. The pantyhose took on a magical looking green glow. I felt the nylons grow tighter on my form. The change was happening and I was powerless to resist the waves of lust coursing through me.

“You want to be mine,” The queen seductively purred. “Give in to the power and pleasure of nylon.”

My back arched with yet another orgasm. “I can’t think pleasure so damn intense.” I… I…

I will obey. I am nylon, I will obey.”

The sound of my submissive cries of ecstasy and Nylon Queen’s victorious laughter filled the room. After one last massive climax, I passed out.

Epilogue

The room is dark and a buzzing keeps going off in my ear. I slowly sit up and take a look around. After careful examination, I am alone. I take my right hand and touch my buzzing right ear. The buzzing stops and I hear a small clicking sound.

“Ms. Carter, can you hear me,” a male voice asks.

“I can,” is my response, “who are you

“You may call me Agent Blake,” the man answers, “What agency I am with is confidential. Just know that we are dedicated to solving the Nylon Queen case. When Diane Stewart’s boyfriend hired you we saw it as an opportunity.”

“What kind of opportunity?”

Agent Blake continues, “A chance to get someone inside, we have developed a vaccine that has mostly countered the formula Nylon Queen uses. The hose fusion is irreversible. But, our vaccine has allowed you to maintain your free will.”

“I don’t understand,” I reply, “how can you make a vaccine when little is known about The Queen and her powers?”

Blake lets out a sigh, “You are correct, we know very little about her powers. However, our vaccine is mostly for the mind control aspect. We have used a version of it in the past to de-program brainwashed soldiers. The dose we gave you is just more potent. We didn’t know if it would work but I am glad that it did.”

“Ok, Ok, “I inject, “How the hell did you get your vaccine in me in the first place and additionally, how are we talking right now?”

Blake responds, “The other day you had a routine physical. It was then that we did it. The flu shot you received was the vaccine. During the hearing test we implanted a small micro communicator in your ear canal. The device can only be turned on or off by us. Ms. Carter, It is up to you to gather intelligence on this cult and their queen. Before you ask, we chose you because of your extensive police background prior to your Private Investigation career. You are perfect for this job.”

“I will do my best. Oh, by the way. How did you know Nylon Queen would enslave me.”

“That’s easy,” Blake answers, “you are looking into the Stewart incident and into Queen’s past. That made you a prime target for her in our minds. Now, we have to terminate this conversation for now. Maintain your cover at all costs. The vaccine will mask your free will so long as you can sell the fact you’re a slave.”

“I understand, is my reply, “I won’t let you down.”

Moments after communication is ended, the door opens and Nylon Queen enters.

“Is my new pet ready to serve me?”

“I am my queen, I am yours, I will obey.”