The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shocking Origin

Author’s note—

This story contains graphic descriptions of sex and adult situations. If you find that you are offended by this, please read no further. If you are offended by this and read it anyway, I suggest you quit lying to yourself grin. The author takes no responsibility for the actions this work inspires. Also, please ask permission to post this elsewhere. Thanks.

- Sara

Part Two

I felt myself coming up from a pool of blackness, vaguely wondering how long I had slept. I had the half-asleep feeling of deep arousal that comes with the end of sexual dreams, but the dreams were already disappearing, leaving only a hazy feeling of euphoric satisfaction.

I lifted my head and suddenly felt chill slickness in my mouth. My eyes sprang open to see Laura’s face, her closed eyes so close they merged into one in my vision. I jerked back as I remembered the Black Glass and the ravaging I had put her through. I felt the smooth black invader pop out of my mouth and the rush of heat through my nipples and into my clit; vibrating against an identical Object already nestled in my pussy.

My mouth ached and my head fell forward, sliding down on the vile glass before I could form the thought to stop myself. I tried going very slowly, and was able to get free of the glass after what seemed like an eternity. I looked down at my carpool partner and sudden, unexpected lover.

The outrageous obsidian beast was still sticking out of her mouth as she slept, and I felt guilt and revulsion course through me. She was absolutely covered in our combined juices, but they had not dried—they were viscous, and shone like oil on her skin. I sat back on my legs and felt the other Objects still inside me slip deeper and I nearly fainted from the pulse of pleasure that swept upward through me.

I caught a glance of myself in a reflection from a window. My lips were swollen to the point of grossness, but somehow they looked sexy, inviting the most depraved visions to enter my head. I looked at Laura again, her auburn shoulder length hair, green eyes and petite nose... her lips, once thin and dry, were swollen and loose and begging for my kiss.

The Black Object called to me again and I was immediately filled with aching need. I was angry and Laura’s complete vulnerability to what had happened felt like my fault. My nipples tightened and I ran my tongue over my lips. It hit me then. Was the Glass using that anger to create a desire to return to more passionate hours of endless bliss? Could anger be transformed into lust? No! I thought. You are not going to get me back into that spiral! I screamed inside to my chill black tormentor.

I stood and felt the Objects still inside me bounce and collide and I caught my breath. It was not just good; it was so far beyond good. It was willful, complete seduction. I took a step towards the bathroom and I felt my tongue orgasm and the smell of sex and melon sherbet filled my nostrils and mouth and slickness streamed down my chin to my breasts and belly, spreading desire and aching lust wherever it touched. Each step became a pleasurable shift of my innards. Before I made it to the bathroom, I came three more times... I had to use the walls to keep from falling over.

I grasped desperately at reason, at the last brittle shards of my sanity, as the slick chill blackness began to sing its dark, addictive song of wanton lust. A soft moaning sob startled me. It sounded so lost. It didn’t sound like me at all. I had to get these things deeper into me—NO!—out of me before I began pumping them in and out again, before I became a deranged accomplice of the Black Glass, deliciously letting the oblivion take me farther and farther to the point of no return where only ecstasy and bliss and fucking and cumming and—NO! I sat down shivering on the toilet, and excuse me telling you this, but I tried a natural bit of muscle work to push the Object out of my anus.

You know what I mean.

I pushed and felt it move and my anus went slick and I felt it swell and suddenly my muscles slacked and it slid back in. A wall of pleasure hit me like a breaking wave and my head swam. I tried again, slowly, and the chill Black Object gradually slid out again. I was concentrating on my effort and didn’t even notice my hands hovering near my breasts. Suddenly, without any thought, they pulled my nipples hard and I spasmed, pulling the object back in. I tried to scream but all that came out was a deep animal moan. I pressed out. Pulled back. Pressed out. Pulled back. The music in my head was getting louder, drowning out my thoughts. It took on a rhythm that my body followed, like a possessed savage—even the air against my skin built my passion upwards. I tried to fight it away, but it used all my energy to increase the need in my lunatic fuck-filled mind. One hand leapt to my pussy and began working the Object there against the beautiful No! horrible, terrible, monstrously perfect, obscenely divine Black Object in my ass.

What little was left of my mind flashed that I had nothing more with which to fight. And then that rational part wilted and died with the slutty, whorish wail that came from my lips as I came over and over, and I felt my brain orgasm and spread fire to every cell in my being. Again and again I climaxed; it was unceasing, cascading into the black music that would never be still again, the purest passion and lust released forever as wave after wave of unbridled libido transformed my very reason for existence. Even as I lost consciousness, the waves did not stop, doing the work of my lurid creation, the creation that I could no longer, that I had no desire to control.

That, in fact, controlled me.

I dreamed of the Black Object. I felt my mind become porous, soaking in the will of the lewd Obsidian Totem, my purpose becoming clear, my lewd obedience becoming ingrained in every atom of my being, every wisp of my soul. I saw the shifting reality I had tapped into, saw that consciousness resided in between realities, a consciousness that I had allowed into this world by way of knowledge and vision, but that was much more powerful than the woman who had beckoned it. I had given it form and purpose in this place and now it held me in its relentless grip. My spirit was falling into a constant orgasm, though I knew that awake I would only sense it as constant arousal, with incredible orgasmic peaks that would follow as I moved in and out of congruence with the consciousness embodied in the chill black obsidian of the Objects.

When I awoke, I was actually standing before the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. I felt the stab of the unreal. I had somehow stood up and positioned myself in front of the mirror without being awake...

I felt focused, I felt everything around me vibrate to the beautiful, black, sinister music of symphonic debauchery. I was delirious with rapture and need. My short blonde hair was mussed and matted with slickness, and my body shone with the juices that had come from my passion. My eyelids looked heavier and my body was literally exuding sex, like waves of energy radiating outward along the curves. My eyes were so dilated that I could only see a tiny line of blue where my irises had once been. I was fucking made of horniness.

I spread my legs apart widely and slowly removed the Objects from my pussy and puckered asshole, each tiny motion causing me to sway and moan as the undeniable pleasure coursed through my blood and into my slick clit and tongue. And I thought of Laura.

Laura with auburn hair and green eyes turning solid black... her lips turning dark blood red, her face nearly white. The visions kept coming, like the dreams of delirium, white hot with fevered hallucinations, transforming her body, our bodies entwined in lovemaking, love making her cum, coming to the edge, edging toward insane endless fucking.

I looked up to see my reflection holding the freed, chill Black Objects to my temples. The two soft arcs of glass head to my head that way looked like horns. Like a horny goat girl. I cocked my hip in a sultry manner and realized that I was turning myself on. I hadn’t ever looked at myself quite the way I was seeing this wanton image in the mirror.

God, I was so fucking hot.

I sashayed into the living room. Laura was still passed out. I felt a wicked grin cross my lips as I realized that this was probably so far beyond her experience that she was unable to take so much at once. My grin broke into a full smile as I realized with a delicious shiver that we were just getting started.

“Laurrrrraaaaaaa!” I sing-songed to her. “Time to fuuu-uuuck!” I finished.

She stirred and opened her eyes. They were solid black. Heat flashed from the center of my bones outward, erupting on my slick skin as she turned to look at me.

“Rachel... what the hell happened? How could I have done this?!?” she nearly wailed.

I could tell she was near hysteria. It was perfect. She didn’t even know about her eyes yet. I was relishing every moment of driving her to the brink. “It’s not important, really, Laura,” I said gently. “You’ve just had a little bit of a... makeover is all,” I giggled. Fuck! I was even making myself hotter by playing word games with her.

“But Rachel, I’m not a lesbian, I’m not even f-f-faintly bi! I have a f-f-fucking fiancé! How could I have let you f—fu—make love to me?” Her face went ashen as the meaning of her own words hit her full force.

I watched it all sink home inside her mind, and she made noise like a whimper that turned into a low, uncontrolled moan. Her lips were swelling as she remembered, turning blood red. Her resistance was sooo beautiful and futile that it made me stagger slightly from the heat. It was all I could do to keep from falling to her mouth again, pumping sweet, black, insidious defilement and pleasure into her. Into me. The inside of my mouth was pure slick chill sherbet as I thought again of sharing the Object between us.

Not yet I thought, not yet... Through the sexual haze I realized that she had changed according to my thought. Surprisingly though, my thoughts about myself had left me unaltered. Mmmmm so nice... time to play. Slide your hands to your crotch I thought at Laura.

The objects in my hands sparked as she obeyed. Lick your lips. Touch the black glass still inside of you... Laura’s looked at me in panic as her tongue seductively traced her swollen lips.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?” she screamed at the top of her lungs. “It’s wonderful,” I softly replied as I began to walk towards her. Her hands found the nubs of the chill Black Objects spark and her entire body jerked and I came hard with her, the slick juices melon sherbet music tongue clit asshole beckoning me deeper into corrupting this so recently innocent girl.

Despite obvious intentions to the contrary, she began moving the Objects again, slowly, reluctantly, but steadily succumbing to the incessant urge to let go. “This is so fucking good—ummm humiliating!” she managed to pant through her quickening breath. “...no, no, no, no, no,...” Her slickened lips and tongue formed the words long after the sound was gone.

I lay down my own pair of Obsidian Beasts and slid my body next to her and placed my hands over hers, over the chill black shapes moving faster and faster in and out of her shiningly slick, dripping cunt and asshole.

“Yes, it’s absolutely evil,” I whispered in her ear.

She let out a low feral moan and I pressed my mouth to hers and we began to cum together, cumming, cumming, cumming, no thought, only pleasure... only orgasm on top of orgasm, deeper and deeper, riding our bestial passion, mindlessly cumming, music building into thunderous waves of rhythm, bursting over us and through us, minds and bodies driven to the perpetual motion of fuck-lust, until we both passed into the deafening, ethereal music of blackness and exhaustion.

I awoke to her hands touching my hair.

“I hate you, you bitch, and it only makes me want you more,” she snarled, pulling me into another searing kiss. She began to tremble and broke away, pushing me onto the couch.

I stared into her deep black eyes of obsidian oblivion with unabashed hunger. She was crying. She had lost. And she knew that I knew. “You can’t stop it Laura. I tried and it’s too fucking strong.”

I felt a wave wash over my head and shook it. Cascades of pure white hair swirled around my belly and hips. So, she had discovered that trick. Apparently we were subject to the whims of our partners now. I smiled into her glare and closed my eyes briefly, imaging the most outrageous vision I could bring to mind.

I sat back, playing gently with my over-sensitive clit as the skin of her body shaped itself to my whims. Her torso and tits turned a deep shade of incredibly shiny, reflective purple. It wasn’t like lingerie, it was her skin that changed. Her waist pulled in, her breasts grew and thrust outward obscenely, like orbs of grapefruit, and her aureoles and nipples changed to the same lovely black obsidian glass as her eyes. Panic hit her face, but her traitorous hands roamed down her body, her nerve endings suddenly a hundred times more sensitive, and I felt a swell of orgasmic pulses in my tongue as I saw each little goosebump raise on her ample, violet bosom. She tried to speak, but could only mumble out vague surprise that turned into moans as her body betrayed her yet again. I realized with a muted start that I had grabbed one of the Black Objects and had begun to slowly fuck my cunt.

“So fucking good, Laura, yesssssss...” I sighed as I waited for the vision to come to life that would transform her life forever. Her whole body shot forward at the waist and her hands found two more of the chill black glass captors.

“Noooooooo...” she rasped, overcome with both revulsion and carnal depravity.

I could see that she was trying to hold her hands away from herself. At the same time I could see the waves of lascivious corruption flow up into her arms, into her body, into her cunt, down her legs, stopping halfway up her neck, as her body betrayed her suddenly hollow morality. Her hands, like a relentless, teasing lover, lifted the objects in front of her face and then lowered them to the tops of her breasts, pressing them deep into her flesh.

>spark<

I began moving the object faster and faster in and out of my cunt. Through the slick half-mist of wanton pleasure I saw her pressing and staring at my lewd performance. I was building to something beyond the orgasms even this chill black sliver had given me, a place where reason had no purpose, where sanity was beyond memory. Music pulsing, pushing, faster and faster. in. out. in. out. in. out. in. out. in. out. in. out. in. out. in. out. in. out.

Laura’s nipples spewed out high pressure streams of thick golden fluid as the Black Objects disappeared inside the flesh of her breasts, hitting my face, in my mouth, over my cunt, and I felt my entire body cum in unison with my tongue and clit, losing control, losing thought as the heavenly scream of Laura’s ecstasy drove the black, maniacal music to a fever pitch...

Images. Laura. My bare slick mound. Tongue tasting Laura’s pussy and asshole. Eyes gone silver. Melon sherbet mixed with lemon meringue. Tongue cumming. Licking Laura licking Rachel. Black. Music. Clit so long. Tongue sliding deeper. Deeper. Cum. Lust. Fuck. Slick. Black. Glass. Obey. Lips. Obey. Fire. Object. Fuck. Obey. Cum. Surrender. Obey. Cummmmmmmmmmmmm...—

* * *

Laura and I sat across from each other in the living room. We didn’t speak for a long time. It wasn’t just from not knowing what to say; we had to wait for the tongues we had lengthened to regain a size suitable for something other than teasing every orifice on each other’s bodies.

Finally, she said, “Tho whadh dtho we dtho nowl?”

I had to laugh, and she shook hard, finally bursting out herself. After waiting a few more minutes, I answered, “Well, we certainly can’t go out in public. No one could possibly understand the process we’ve been through. On the other hand, I have no inclination to go backwards.”

I could see agreement in her hungry smile.

Laura and I sat in reflection and contemplation for some time. Not nearly the days we had spent in glorious rapture (only stopping on occasion to eat and drink), but for at least a good twenty minutes. It was all I could do to not walk over and drink from her Black Object enhanced breasts, starting it all over again.

Not now, I thought, but soon.

“I suppose,” she said, breaking the silence, “that it would be out of the question to ‘teach’ people, wouldn’t it...”

“Totally unethical,” I agreed, feeling my tongue go slick and chill at the thought. “I’ll be right back,” I said, and left the room.

When I came back with a bucket and folded towel, Laura had her legs spread wide, playing with her long, sensual, hypersensitive, delectably purple clit. I opened and laid out the towel that contained the three remaining Black Glass Objects we had cleaned and gotten lost in and worshipped and cleaned again for the last three days.

I jerked as I felt the Black Obsidian Objects within my own breasts spark in anticipation (thanks to a lovely payback from Laura). “Get ready,” I said quietly to Laura. “This is gonna hurt for a little while,” I continued, as I pulled a hammer out of the bucket and one by one, writhing in unimaginable agony, smashed my little slick black glass pleasure demons to bits.

* * *

It’s been six months since we sent out our little seductive sculptures. It took an incredible amount of self-discipline to change each other to a presentable state in order to make sure our little “packages” were safely sent, but we managed.

We decided to use the airlines.

It was expensive, but virtually untraceable. All we had to do was buy tickets to different destinations, check the luggage with illegibly written tags (which the agents never checked), and let destiny take its course. While lost luggage was a possibility, I knew that every bag would be picked up. The Black Objects don’t ever let themselves be ignored for long.

We did have one near misadventure, though. Our number came up randomly for a luggage x-ray check, and when Allison, the perky little ticket agent saw only a single banana shaped shadow on her screen, she just had to take a look.

And then a touch.

And then a taste.

Laura and I had quite a time getting her out of that situation. Well, not quite “out” of it. In fact, you’ll have to excuse me—Laura and Allison are in the next room fucking again, and my tongue is dripping melon sherbet slickness all over my keyboard.

I’ve got go ‘tend to my friends’. I’m sorry but I’m sure you understand that ‘doing’ is much more important than ‘typing’ about all this.

Please don’t think badly of me. Don’t think that I was irresponsible or hateful in bringing the Black Glass into the world. Don’t think that this is Armageddon or something weirdly dramatic. I’m writing this so you all understand how close we all are to our minds touching something huge and wonderful.

Our world is changing. Be a part of it. Besides, it’s much more fun once you’re willing.

One last thing—if you find yourself in the presence of a small, strange, stylized banana-shaped black glass sculpture—after you finally find the time to think again, give your tongue a little bite, think of me, and cum.

* * *