The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If the Shoe Fits

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

When you grow up rich, you’re used to getting everything you want. It’s just the way things are. Alicia definitely thought that way. It wasn’t that she was spoiled, she was just used to having things her way, which, as far as she was concerned, was the only way. Given that she came from one of Beverly Hills’ most wealthy families, one that made several million dollars a month, she could afford the best and the best was all she would settle for.

One needed to only look at her to understand that. She was a senior in high school with a perky attitude, an attractive face with a nice upturned nose and long blond hair. She wore an outfit (white blouse, mini-skirt, shoes, earrings and necklace) that cost more than most of the cars she passed. She had a large bag in either hand, the results of her day-long shopping spree in the heart of Rodeo Drive.

To Alicia, shopping took on the same significance as training for an Olympic decathlon. She planned her trips with a strategy that would have made Patton proud, taking her time with purchases and paying attention to styles. She knew where she was going to go next and how long she’d be there. So, for her to take an unexpected side trip was an usual move. But something had happened in the week since her last visit, something she wasn’t ready for. The opening of a brand new shoe store right on the street.

Alicia paused outside and looked at the storefront. It was a rather modest building for the neighborhood, no open window, just a bright paneled front with a large shine saying “Footwear by Annette.” Alicia pushed the door open and entered, figuring she’d at least look around. The inside was as modest as the outside, a regular shoe store by the looks of things. Shelves of shoes interspaced by benches and chairs, although the furniture did seem more opulent, one bid to the rich Beverly Hills surroundings. The sole occupant was a woman in her thirties, dark hair cut short. She wore a simple one-piece dress that seemed to fit in well with the surroundings. “Hello there,” she smiled as Alicia came in. “Can I help you?”

“Just looking,” Alicia replied. She glanced around the shop. “I’ve never seen this place before. How long have you been open?”

“Technically, we’re not,” the woman said. “I just finished setting up stuff this morning and I’m planning to open up in a few days. I completely forgot that door was open. By the way, I’m Annette. I own the place.”

“Alicia,” Alicia said with a nod, ignoring Annette’s outstretched hand. “Looks good so far.”

“I hope so,” Annette said. “It took a while to save enough money to buy a place here. I’m hoping things will go well.”

“Well, you should think about redecorating,” Alicia said. “I mean, that front is so blase, you need to brings some panache to it, get some attention.”

“Sadly, panache costs money,” Annette said. “Right now, I barely have enough to cover my lease for the next month.”

“Too bad you don’t know my dad,” Alicia shrugged. “He’s always willing to throw money to pet causes. Or anything I like.” Alicia glanced around and therefore didn’t see the sudden light of inspiration strike in Annette’s eyes. “Well, good luck and all, thanks for the tour, hope to see you soon.” Alicia turned to go and Annette made a snap decision.

“Wait a minute,” she said, holding up a hand. “I’ve got an offer for you. A sneak preview of sorts. How’d you like to have the first pair of shoes I sell here? Free of charge, no problem. How about it?”

Alicia smiled at her. “Why not? Nothing better to do.” She followed Annette over to the nearest chair and took a seat, putting her bags on the ground. Annette disappeared into the back room and returned a few minutes later, holding a simple shoebox. “This is a special pair of shoes,” Annette said, taking a seat across from Alicia. “Personal design.” She opened the box and pulled them out.

“Wow,” Alicia said. The shoes were fiery red, with a fascinating sequin design in the toe area. “They’re gorgeous. How much would they go for?”

“Haven’t decided yet, but it’s in the mid three figure range,” Annette said. “I really like how it looks. Have you seen the design here?” Annette held the shoes up, one in each hand, before Alicia’s face.

“Yeah, it’s like a spiral thing.”

“I know. I designed it to be eye-catching and I think it is. I think the design really does get your attention, catches your eye and doesn’t let go. I mean, look at it, really look at it.” Annette slowly shifted the shoe so the light caught the spiral. For a brief moment, it appeared to Alicia that the spiral was moving, the light dancing across the sequin pattern. “Try looking at it as hard as you can, focus on it, focus on its center, watch the center as it seems to shift, seems to turn, seems to move inward towards the center. You really have to keep looking at it, have to keep yourself focused on the center, only the center. You have to focus on the center, Alicia, focus right on the center of the design. Just keep your eyes focused right on the center of the spiral, Alicia, just keep focusing on the center, only the center, Alicia. You have to focus on the center, Alicia, you have to focus on the center. The center, Alicia, focus on the center.”

“The center...” Alicia whispered, her face slack, her eyes focused on the shining spiral before her. Annette could barely keep a smile off her face. The idea of mesmerizing a customer was intriguing in itself. However, using her special shoe had more than one benefit with this particular young girl. Knowing that Alicia was now ensnared, Annette began to shift to a deeper induction. “As you focus on the center, Alicia, you feel like you’re sinking into it. You can feel your eyes sinking deeper and deeper into the center of the spiral, deeper and deeper, Alicia, deeper and deeper, into the center. As your eyes sink deeper and deeper, Alicia, you’re beginning to feel tired, very tired, so very tired, Alicia. As you look deeper into the center, as your eyes sink deeper and deeper into the center, you’re beginning to feel tired, so very tired, your eyes are feeling heavier and heavier as you sink deeper and deeper into the spiral, so deep, Alicia, so deep and your eyes feel so heavy and you feel so tired, so tired, so very, very tired, Alicia. You should close your heavy, heavy eyes and let yourself relax. Relax completely, Alicia, let your tired, tired eyes lose and sink totally into the spiral. Fall into the spiral, Alicia, fall into the spiral.”

Alicia’s eyes sank shut and her head fell forward as she surrendered herself to the trance Annette had woven. Annette smiled and moved forward, slipping off Alicia’s shoes. “Think of the spiral, Alicia,” Annette said. “You can see the spiral in your mind. You can see it moving, turning, you can see the center. Think of the center, Alicia, only the center. All that matters is the center. As you think of the center, you feel perfectly at ease, totally at ease. As long as you think of the center, Alicia, nothing else matters. Nothing else matters, Alicia. Nothing else.” Slowly, Annette unclasped the snaps under Alicia’s skirt and slowly rolled her hose down her legs. She took her time, running her fingers across the smooth surface of her skin, letting the hose trail down with her fingers. Alicia shifted slightly, but gave no signs of breaking free from Annette’s control. As soon as her hose was off, Annette slipped the hypnotic pair of shoes onto Alicia’s feet. She then stood and swiftly locked the door then stood before the entranced girl and pulled her dress off. She was still a hot number even in her forties, as her firm breasts and flat stomach could attest to.

As soon as her panties hit the floor, Annette moved towards Alicia. “Alicia, listen to me. Those are special shoes you are now wearing. They are the shoes with the spiral, the shoes that made you so relaxed. They control you now. As long as you wear those shoes, you must do everything I say. You must do everything I say because you have no choice. The shoes control you, Alicia and I control the shoes. Therefore, I control you, Alicia. I control you. Say it.”

“You...control me...”

You will do everything I say without question.”

“Everything....”

“Good. Now, stand up and take off all your clothes, Alicia, then sit back on the chair.” Annette watched as Alicia slowly stood and began to strip. In a few minutes, she was naked, save for the red shoes on her feet. Annette took a moment to admire the young form before her. A tad on the chubby side, but not overly so, especially with the breasts. Annette fell to the floor and pushed her face into Alicia’s young pussy, inhaling the scent for a moment before letting her tongue move inside. She pushed it in, letting it roll around the inside of Alicia’s pussy, heightening the pleasure for the young woman as she began to lick at her. Annette ran her hands down Alicia’s creamy thighs, letting her nails pinch at the young skin. Alicia sighed and leaned back in the chair, letting the pleasure flow through her. Annette’s tongue lashings became faster and more frantic, driving Alicia closer and closer to the brink. A quick stab sent the teen over and her body quaked as she came onto Annette’s face.

As soon as she had licked away the juices of the young woman, Annette stood up and sat back on Alicia, her ass, sliding on the wet lap. She took the young woman’s hands and ran them over her own body. “Feel my body, Alicia,” Annette commanded. “Feel my breasts, my hips, all of it. Feel it all before you feel my pussy.” She enjoyed the sensation of Alicia’s hands running up her breasts, apprehensive at first, but soon with more feeling, squeezing Annette’s breasts in her hands. Annette couldn’t wait any longer, she had to let herself go. She took Alicia’s hands and brought them down to in between her legs. She pushed Alicia’s fingers into her pussy, sighing as she felt them work their way inside. Alicia soon got the point, sliding her fingers in and out of Annette, letting the older woman guide her as she did so. The two women’s fingers slid out of the slicking passage, the juices flowing around them. Annette moved back onto Alicia, letting the teen take the lead. She gasped as she felt herself come, her juices splattering over the pair of hands, staining the fingers.

Annette leaned back, pushing her face near Alicia’s ear. “Very good, Alicia,” she whispered. “Now, when you awaken, you will remember none of this. But there are a few things you will want to do....”

* * *

Two months later, “Footwear by Annette” was one of the most popular shops in Beverly Hills, thanks to the stunning recommendations from many patrons. Another bonus was the friendly and outgoing clerk, Alicia, who seemed willing to do anything to make a sale work. Her father was apparently so proud of his daughter getting a job that he invested into the store, making it a booming business. Although Alicia seemed much the same, friends did notice a few interesting things about her now. She seemed more responsible, put work before play, shopped less and seemed to wear only one pair of shoes all the time.....