The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Short, Happy Turning of Emily Holly

* * *

Emily Holly, a pretty little thing with a small, heart-shaped face, round cheeks and round wide eyes sitting above a button nose, and a cute mouth with full, pouting lips above the merest point of a chin, six months shy of her 18th birthday, lay back against the fluffy round arm of the family room sofa, staring at her phone and wondering at the text from Tara. The noise of Zombie Gods rumbled over the floor, shaking the very of the room. She’d yelled at her brother, Ryan, 15, to turn it down, but he just pulled slowly from a red and white can of Pigskin Lightning, his favorite energy drink, ending the gulp with a loud burb. Emily looked away in disgust.

She’d go up to her room, but she hated surrendering any space to her brother.

So she just ignored him and tried to drown out the noise with her AirPods.

Tara never spoke to Emily before.

She ran with a, well, unbecoming set of people, that Kristin Dale for one. Not decent.

There were so many rumors of the two of them being promiscuous. Slutty.

And they dressed that way. As much as the school would allow, which was quite a bit actually.

Short skirts, midriffs exposed, tight jeans, makeup, eyes dark with liner and mascara, glittery shadow above their piercing eyes. Tara had pale green eyes, and Kristin had bright blue eyes.

They openly laughed at both Emily and her best friend Jenny for going to church every Sunday, the silver crosses both girls wore around their necks. And when they learned Emily went to bible camp during the summer, their laughter turned into derision.

“That’s wasting summer, isn’t it?”

“What’s it like to fuck at bible camp, anyway?”

Emily couldn’t answer. She never fucked at bible camp. She didn’t even like to think the word, much less say it. So she turned beet red, took Jenny arm, and walked quickly down the hall to the laughter of Tara and Kristin behind them.

Several days later, Tara apologized.

“I’m sorry we were so mean to you, Emily. Me and Kristin were just teasing you.”

It didn’t take long for Emily, being the kind of girl she was, to gush her forgiveness, to say it really didn’t mean anything, she didn’t take it to heart.

After that both Tara and Kristin played nice with Emily and Jenny.

They stopped swearing, stopped talking about sex. They started dressing a little modestly.

They lingered around Emily, talked to her openly in the halls, sometimes sat by the two girls at lunch, always complimenting and paying attention to Emily.

And Emily got used to it.

You shouldn’t listen to rumors anyway, she told herself. Tara and Kristin were nice.

Then yesterday Tara asked her if she’d like to come over to her house.

“We should hang out,” she said.

Emily would have turned to Jenny, but Tara had caught her by herself coming out of the girl’s restroom.

Emily stared at Tara, trying to guess the girl’s intent.

Tara’s green eyes sparkled at her. She wore her long brown hair, highlighted with blond balayage accents, parted in the middle, two wavy sheets falling well past her shoulders. She stood a little taller than Emily, who, at 5′1″ was used to looking up at the world.

Tara turned her head to look down the hall, holding head up and straight, the squarish angles of her face giving her an almost, but not quite, masculine appearance, softened and subdued by the feminine flesh of her fine, sharply defined bones. The flat profile of her face, broken only by the clear, straight incline of her nose and the round mounds of her lips, tapered to an oblate square. When she turned to face her again, the liveliness and contours of her cheeks, lips, and brows that arched in a wide, flattened arc over her green eyes surprised Emily. Although not breathtakingly alluring, Tara’s expressive visage had something altogether attractive.

She really is pretty, Emily thought to herself.

Tara’s dark sleeveless top, tight against her breasts, complemented her red and black plaid skirt, thigh high, exposing the bare skin of her thighs and knees before a pair of tall, shiny black leather boots engulfed her calves and feet. Emily wondered how Tara could walk in those platforms, well over the three-inch restriction set by the school administration.

A green pendant in the shape of a bird, a jade bird in flight, hung from Tara’s neck on a fine silver chain. The bird floated between the hills of Tara’s chest, glittering and lovely. Emily eyes focus on the green wings, the green body of the bird in flight.

“How about tomorrow after school?”

Tara’s voice rolled and echoed in Emily’s ears.

“Um,” Emily hesitated, trying to come up with reason to say no, couldn’t really find one, so finally agreed. “Okay. Send me your address. I guess I could come over for a few hours. I don’t have much homework.”

“Great. Give me your phone.”

Tara added her name to Emily’s few contacts, being sure to type her address.

“You do Instagram, Snapchat?”

“Um. No. Not really. I just. Don’t,” Emily stammered.

“Maybe that’s what we can do tomorrow. We can set you up. I use Instagram all the time. Snapchat, too. And, well, other apps too. But we can get you started with those two.”

Tara smiled a bright, friendly smile at Emily and hugged her.

“We’ll have fun, you’ll see.”

Emily watched Tara walk slowly down the hall. Tara’s entire body undulated in the confident swing of a woman with purpose. You could stand to use some of that yourself, Emily Holly thought. Then she turned in the other direction, towards her own locker.

The bell rang, catching Emily late for class.

* * *

Emily stared at the phone.

How about tonight, the text said. Dinner with my fam?

Emily considered her reply. Then her phone rang with Jefferson’s ringtone. Hesitating only briefly, she answered her boyfriend’s call.

“Hey, Emily, it’s me Jefferson.”

“I know, you dork.”

“Um, you still going with me to Stripes and Thorns tomorrow?”

Stripes and Thorns was the new Christian bookstore Jefferson had been telling her about all week.

“Of course. Why not?”

They talked for a few minutes, Jefferson gushing like a fountain then suddenly going quiet, talking himself out, his initial exuberance faded.

A few moments of silence followed. A new text from Tara popped up on the phone.

“Um, Jefferson. I need to get another call. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, ’kay?”

“’Kay.”

Well?

Emily quickly typed.

Sure. I need to ask my Mom, but she’ll let me.

Tara looked at Emily’s reply.

“Too cute,” she said aloud, hopping off her bed to get ready.

Five minutes later Emily’s phone rang again.

“Hey Emily, it’s me Tara. Whatcha wearing?”

A strange question, Emily thought.

“Um. What I wore at school today. I didn’t change. That’s okay, isn’t it?”

Emily looked down at her outfit. Knee-length blue and white skirt, bobby socks, white blouse with short sleeves, brown sandals on low heels.

“Sure it’s okay. I just wanted to. You’ll see. Also, I bought you a little something. Just a little something, is all.”

This news surprised Emily. Curiosity piqued, she asked, “What?”

“Oh, just the cutest little necklace. You’ll love it. It’ll go great with your eyes. Bye for now.”

Then Tara hung up.

Later, Emily sat at her vanity desk looking in the mirror at her silver cross.

It’s kind of silly to wear it to Tara’s, she thought. She’d think that I was showing off my religion. I mean, everybody at school knows. Besides, she bought me a necklace, and I’ll have to try it on.

Unhooking her necklace she laid it carefully on the top of her vanity chest.

* * *

Emily’s blue Honda Civic pulled into Tara’s large driveway, one of those U-shaped turnarounds in front of a huge, vaguely Mediterranean house in a new suburban development, gated naturally. Emily guessed the house to be easily 7-bedrooms. It wasn’t the largest house in the neighborhood, but it wasn’t the smallest either.

Emily rang the bell on the side of the wide, double doors, made of heavy oak, stained dark, with a window on both doors, covered in wrought iron.

Tara answered, dressed in a short, baby blue skirt with white vertical stripes that billowed around her hips, showing plenty of thigh. She wore a white, sleeveless blouse, her top buttons undone to the beginning of her cleavage. Emily tried to look away, but her glance caught the jade bird hanging on its silver chain.

“You like looking at my necklace, don’t you?”

The question sounded strange to Emily. She wanted to deny what almost sounded like an accusation.

“Yes,” she said, almost meekly.

“You want to touch it, don’t you?”

“No,” she said, continuing to stare at the green bird in its stationary flight. “I mean,” she gulped, “can I?”

Emily held her hand in mid-air, poised to grasp the pendant.

“Sure,” laughed Tara. “It’s just jewelry.”

The bird hung just below the first button closing Tara’s blouse, above which the girl’s milky white breasts pressed together, fine blue lines of her veins giving her bosom the appearance of marble.

The backs of Emily’s knuckles dragged across the surface of Tara’s breasts as she caught the chain in her fingers, pulling it away from the girl to get a better look. To inspect more closely the jade piece of work, clearly a masterpiece of sorts.

“It’s beautiful,” Emily mouthed, setting the necklace down gently, her fingers once again brushing the bare skin of Tara’s cleavage. A strange thrill passed through her, but she ignored it, and it passed.

“You’re just in time for dinner,” Tara smiled. “Let’s go. I hope you like lasagna.”

Tara extended her hand to Emily, dropped it at the last minute, started the girl by hugging her briefly, and then startled her more by grabbing her hand to lead her to the dining room.

Dinner passed quietly, without much to remark. Tara’s parents started the dinner politely enough, asking Emily questions, giving her their full attention, and doting on their daughter. But they grew silent as dinner went on, almost entirely ignoring both Tara and Emily, talking to each other as if neither girl sat at the table with them nor even existed.

Tara sat next to Emily, turning to her frequently, swiveling on her hips to turn her front to Emily, who couldn’t help but stare at Tara’s necklace, much to the other girl’s amusement.

The jade flashed green in Emily’s mind, Tara’s voice echoed in her head, but she couldn’t pay attention to the words. She knew they were a series of statements, declarations posed as questions, questions not really requiring Emily’s response, but she found herself agreeing to them anyway.

“You like wearing skirts, don’t you? You like to wear skirts all the time, don’t you?”

Emily nodded. It was true. She did.

I mean, jeans are good too, she thought. I like to wear jeans. I like baggy pants and sweats too, especially around the house.

“You don’t like jeans, do you? They’re just so constraining. You like your legs to be bare and free, don’t you? You like the feel the naked air on your legs.”

Emily shook her head.

She liked to wear jeans.

“I like jeans,” she said, feeling proud and strong. Assertive.

Tara let the matter drop, placing her hand on Emily’s bare knee.

Emily jerked her knee away, flinching. She didn’t like that. She just wasn’t touchy-feely. Jenny kept her hands to herself. Jenny hated hugging and touching, and Emily hated it too.

Not Tara.

Tara didn’t seem to hate it at all.

Tara turned away from Emily, towards her father sitting at the other end of the table. The bird vanished, and Emily felt a sense of panic at the sudden loss. It was so beautiful, and she’d never see it again.

Suddenly Tara turned to face Emily once more, and the bird blazed green and opulent in Emily’s eyes. She sighed in relief, fixing her eyes between Tara’s breasts, noticing but not really understanding that Tara had unfastened another button and then another, so that the bird now floated in the midst of Tara’s white flesh, enclosed in a frilly black lace peeking from the edges of her blouse.

“Eyes up here, Emily,” Tara said, laughing.

Emily stammered an apology.

“It’s okay if you look. Girls can check each out, can’t they?”

Emily head swam with confusion. She felt hot, uncomfortable. Dizzy. A dizziness in which only two things were clear.

It was okay for her to look.

And girls could check each other out.

Tara’s hand went back on Emily’s bare knee, slipping partially under the hem of her skirt. Emily flinched again.

“It’s okay for friends to touch each other, isn’t it? You like me touching you, don’t you?”

Emily shook her head, eyes remaining on the bird. She didn’t like it, and it wasn’t okay.

They finished the meal in silence.

Emily remained rigid, alert, nervous. Tara’s hand stayed on her knee throughout most of dinner, much to Emily’s dismay. When it finally lifted, Emily breathed an audible sigh of relief.

A question plagued her afterwards.

Should she have moved her hand? Or held it? Should she have held her hand on Tara’s knee?

After all, friends like touching each other, don’t they? Don’t they?

And why did her knee feel so empty without Tara’s touch?

* * *

“Give me your phone,” Tara insisted as she sat on her bed in her room, patting the mattress beside her. “Sit.”

Emily sat down beside Tara. Tara shifted so that their thighs touched. Emily bit her lip.

It’s okay, she told herself. It’s what friends do.

Tara poked around on Emily’s phone and downloaded a couple of photo-sharing apps. Instagram. Snapchat. And another Emily never heard of. Girlsnaps.

She turned to Emily, sticking out her chest, emphasizing the jade bird.

Emily eyes drifted towards the jade.

“Do you want to tell me your email and password? I can sign you up that way. You want to tell me, don’t you?”

Emily shrugged.

Tara’s hand went back to Emily’s knee.

Emily breathed deeply. It felt good, didn’t it? Having Tara touch her? It’s what friends did.

“So?”

“What?”

“So what’s your email and password, silly?”

Emily gave them both to her. Tara typed for a while and returned Emily’s phone.

“There,” she said brightly, “now you have your own Instagram. Snapchat too.”

Emily looked at the new apps.

“What’s Girlsnaps?”

“Oh, that’s for us. You know, we can send each other pics. Only girls can sign up.”

“How do they know that?”

“Well, a member has to sign you up. I’m a member. It’s pretty exclusive.”

Tara suggested taking pics.

She encouraged Emily to take pics of her, posing, striking poses, holding her chest out, swaying a hip to one side.

They sat down on the bed again, shoulders and thighs touching as Tara asked Emily to show her the pictures.

“Now you can upload them to your Instagram. People can like them, love them, make comments, and share pictures with you.”

Emily knew all that of course.

“Your turn.”

Tara leapt off the bed, pulling Emily after her.

“Go strike some poses, girl.”

Tara took picture after picture of Emily, calling Emily cute, calling Emily pretty, calling Emily sweet.

You like to be cute, don’t you?

You like to be pretty, don’t you?

You like to be sweet, don’t you?

She called Emily hot.

It’s fun to be hot, isn’t it?

So hot, so sexy. You like being hot and sexy, don’t you? Hot and sexy for your friends.

Emily’s breathed heavily, puffing short, ragged huffs as if out of breath after having exercised.

She stared at Tara’s jade pendant, trying to clear the thoughts from her head.

“You’re hot right now, aren’t you? So hot.”

Emily nodded her head. She was hot, sweat beaded on her forehead.

“Undo two buttons of your blouse. She me your cleavage. You’ve been looking at mine all night. It’s only fair to show me yours, isn’t it?”

It was. It was only fair.

Emily unbuttoned her shirt, pulled the collars, and showed part of her breasts to Tara, squeezing her chest with the upper arms to make them the look fuller.

Her breasts weren’t as large as Tara’s. A 32 B cup.

“Your tits are so pretty, Emily. I’m so glad you like to show them to me,” Tara said, standing behind her phone, continually taking pictures.

Tara unbuttoned the few remaining buttons on her blouse. Her shirt dropped open, the jade bird jiggled between her tits.

“It’s kind of hot to show me your tits, isn’t it?”

It was. It was kind of hot.

“My shirt’s unbuttoned all the way. Shouldn’t you undo your shirt all the way?”

Emily’s hands rose almost on the own volition to undo the buttons of her blouse.

What am I doing, Emily thought. Should I be doing this? Is this right?

“It feels so good, Emily. You like this.”

Emily did. Emily liked doing this.

Tara drooped her shoulders and shuffled her blouse, pulling one arm then the other through the armhole, letting the garment fall to the floor.

Tara continued taking pictures of Emily, suggesting poses, stooping to try different angles, getting close to Emily and aiming up at her from the floor.

All the while Emily kept her eyes on the green pendant.

“Keep your eyes on my necklace, Emily. It makes you feel so good, so hot, so sexy.”

Emily didn’t need to be told.

“Hold up your skirt, Emily, and show me a little skin. I bet you have the prettiest legs. Do you think I have pretty legs? You do, don’t you?”

Tara had very pretty legs, Emily thought, a clear thought joining the other statements made by Tara, statements cutting through the green fog in her mind, adhering to the walls of her consciousness.

“Hold your skirt out, too. So I can take pictures up your skirt. So hot. So sexy.”

Emily held her skirt out and up for Tara, going so far as raising her hem above her waist, exposing her hips and panties as Tara walked in a circle around the girl, taking pictures from every direction.

“So sexy. Showing off your hot body for your girlfriends, so hot to show off your body to your friends, isn’t it? After all, we’re all just girls, and you love it. You love showing off your hot body to us girls, don’t you? Me. Kristin. Even Jenny. I bet she loves to see your body.”

Emily nodded mutely, slowly, unthinkingly. The green bird loomed gigantically in her mind now, its great green wings sweeping over her, covering her mind in the green shadow of its form.

“I took my blouse off, Emily. You should take your blouse off, too.”

Emily should. She really should.

Her hands lifted to the remaining buttons of her blouse, unbuttoning them one after the other. She slowly removed her top, staring at the bird.

She didn’t need to stare at the bird, though. It filled her mind. If she closed her mind, the green bird would still fill her mind. The green bird would follow her wherever she went. The green bird would follow her home.

Emily stood in the middle of Tara’s room, dressed only in a white bra and her blue and white skirt.

Tara took a few more pictures, the tossed the phone onto her bed.

Dressed only in her black lacy bra and short skirt, she walked close to Emily, reaching out to caress the girl’s cheek, looking down at her as she raised her face by the chin, and looked deeply into her brown eyes.

Emily gazed into the green pools of Tara’s eyes. So green. So pretty.

“If you want me to take off my bra, Emily, you’ll have to take off yours first. That’s fair, isn’t it? If you want to see my tits, you have to show me yours first.”

It was. It was fair.

If she wanted to see Tara’s tits, she’d have to show Tara her tits first.

Did she, though? Did she want to see Tara’s tits?

“You’ve been staring at my chest all night long. You must really want to see them. My tits. You really want to see them, don’t you Emily.”

Emily nodded slowly, in a daze of confusion and mounting lust.

She did. She did want to see Tara’s tits.

Emily reached behind her to clasp her bra, which fell quietly to her feet.

Emily’s breasts fell into view, pert, modest, and perfectly lovely.

Tara unclasped her bra.

“Fair’s fair,” she said.

Tara’s tits sprang into view, large and free, filling Emily’s mind as the jade bird swung between her mounds, from nipple to nipple in the movement Tara made. Her nipples were hard and dark, perched atop wide and dark areolas, hard nipples on full, fleshy breasts.

She walked to the bed, recovered her phone, stood beside Emily, draped her arm around her shoulder, and held the phone in front of them to take a selfie of the couple.

She also had a silver pendant in her hand.

“Let me put this necklace on you,” she said. “I’ll bet you’ll look so cute.”

Tara’s nipples were close to Emily’s face as the girl leaned into her to drape the necklace over her head. The pendant fell low, lower than Emily’s breasts, and Tara bit her lip.

“We can adjust the length later,” she said, “but it’ll look so cute for your pictures.”

Emily held the silver heart up, and saw the two female symbols etched onto it, with the word hers stamped below that.

“What is this?” she asked.

“Oh god, Emily. It’s for girls. It’s a heart for girls. You like that don’t you?”

Emily took her eyes of the pendant and looked at the bird between Tara’s breasts. The green fog hung in her head, a green mist, warm, arousing, billowing through her mind.

“I guess,” she said without much conviction.

“Kiss me,” Tara said.

Emily shook her head.

“For the camera. For our picture. You want to look hot and sexy for the picture, don’t you?”

Yes. Yes, she did.

Emily turned her head to face Tara, leaning in for a quick kiss, but Tara leaned towards Emily, and her kiss lingered on Emily’s lips, her lips parted. Emily tightened, then relaxed.

Hot and sexy.

Emily’s lips parted.

She and Jefferson kissed after their dates. Long kisses in the car, when he dropped her off, long, wet kisses with Jefferson’s tongue lunging into her mouth. Nice. She liked it. She liked the heat rising in her groin whenever they kissed, and sometimes Jefferson would touch her, squeeze her tit through her bra and shirt, and Emily would pull back.

The outside light would blink on and off, and that was her father, waiting for her to come home.

Tara tilted her head, opened her mouth wider, waiting for Emily’s tongue. But Emily’s tongue never came, and Tara closed her mouth, breaking away.

Later. It takes time.

Tara showed Emily all the pictures she’d taken, and Emily gasped.

Had she really meant to take those kinds of pictures? All of them were sensual, enticing, some of them naughty, and those pictures of the two of them kissing each other with their boobs mashed together, well. If those ever got out.

That picture of her facing the camera, the silver heart hanging below her naked breasts, her bare tits. Her nipples hard. So hard.

“God, Emily. You look so hot and sexy in these pics. I can’t wait to see them when you post them. And those last ones. So sexy.”

So sexy.

“Slutty, really. You look like such a slut.”

Emily frowned.

“But you like being a slut, so that’s okay.”

Emily’s frown relaxed, and she held her mouth terse but relieved. It was okay that she liked being a slut.

Even if it was bad to be a slut.

Tara looked at Emily.

She’s so close now.

The green fog in Emily’s brain expanded, drowning her thoughts, stifling, muffling the thoughts in her head. She felt drowsy, sleepy. Incredibly sleepy.

Emily yawned.

Then the girl started teetering and swaying, Emily grew dizzy, and her head felt like lead.

But that’s enough for tonight. She needs to go home and sleep. She’s earned it.

Tara raised Emily from the bed.

“Are you getting tired, Emily? I guess you need to get home. It is getting pretty late. The thing is, um. Are you sure you want to give me them?”

Emily stared at Tara in confusion.

“Your panties, silly. Are you sure you want to give me your panties?”

“What? Why? Um.”

“Okay. Sure. You can give me your panties, but you have to take them off right now. Better let me do it. I’ll take your panties off for you.”

Emily stood stupefied and confused as Tara dropped to her knees, reached under Emily’s skirt, and tugged down her white underwear. Tara looked at the soiled crotch, smiled, and tucked the panties in her fist.

“That feels better, doesn’t it? Aren’t you glad you don’t have to wear panties anymore?”

Emily really didn’t have much to say about that.

She got dressed and said goodbye to Tara at the door.

“Be sure to wear that necklace tomorrow so I can adjust it. And wear it outside of your shirt. Let everyone see it!”

Inside her car, she felt the green fog dissipate and melt away, but she clutched the heart pendant in her hand the whole way home.

Hers.

* * *

All day the next day Emily tried rationalizing the night before, about why she had done all those things with Tara, about why she had agreed to take all those pictures. About why she had taken off her shirt and bra and let herself be photo’d. About why she let Tara kiss her. And why she kissed her back.

A feeling of guilt nagged at her that she had behaved so badly.

She’d even masturbated when she got home, looking at the pics of Tara and herself had gotten her excited. That whole evening had made her hornier and hornier, and she didn’t like to be aroused.

She played with herself when she got aroused, and she always felt guilty afterward. She’d read the bible, pray, promise not to do it again, and a week later, she’d have her hands down her panties at night, rubbing herself so deliciously.

She’d tried to talk to Jenny about it, but the girl wouldn’t hear a word she said, shutting her up the moment any conversation turned to sex, sexuality. Pleasure. It just wasn’t Jenny’s thing. So it wasn’t Emily’s thing either.

No, she’d stay away from Tara.

She had Jefferson to think about after all. They were going to go out after school today.

Maybe not very exciting, but it would be a good way for her to get a grip. What was the big deal anyway? They just took a couple of pictures, took off their shirts, and posed.

That kiss was just a short kiss, goofing around.

It didn’t mean anything. Everybody did that nowadays. It wasn’t like they were back in 1995 or some other dark age.

Even Christians had to be hip.

But something nagged at her.

No. Better just to stay away from Tara.

But she wore the necklace openly, getting a few stares. Oddly Jenny didn’t say anything. She didn’t seem to really notice.

Someone nudged Emily from behind, slapping her butt quickly and stepping around her.

“Hey sexy. I had fun last night. What about you?

Emily looked up into Tara’s green eyes, then she saw Kristin standing beside her, her blue eyes glinting impishly at Emily.

“I mean. Um.”

Kristin’s hand moved between the mounds of Tara’s tits, and Emily’s gaze followed, alighting on the green bird.

“You had a really good time.”

“Yes,” admitted Emily. “I had fun.”

Kristin looked Emily up and down.

“No bra today, Emily?”

Emily shook her head.

“Do you want to come over after school, Emily? Hang out with me and Kristin?”

“Um. I have a. A date with Jefferson.”

“Cancel it. You should come over. It’s what you want to do.”

Tara was right. It was what she wanted to do.

* * *

They went to Tara’s right after school to an empty house. Tara and Kristin sat on the edge of the bed, placing Emily between them.

Kristin pulled a baggie from her purse. She held it up and took out a rolled joint.

“John gave me this. I had to blow him for it, but it’s good.”

Emily jumped up, but Tara pulled her back, facing her.

“Relax, Emily. You don’t mind hearing Kristin talk about sex, about sucking dick. You kind of like it, remember?”

Tara blatantly held up her jade pendant, and Emily nodded, dazed and unsure. But she relaxed. After all, she liked hearing about Kristin sucking dick.

“I mean,” Tara followed up, “even though you’re a lesbian.”

“I’m not a lesbian,” Emily protested.

Tara got out her phone, opened up Girlsnap, and showed the pic to Emily and Kristin. The one of Emily and Tara kissing, nude from the waist up, breasts pressed together.

“Does that look like a lesbian to you, Kristin?”

Kristin lifted a lighter to her joint, took a hit, and held the joint out to Tara, coughing fitfully as she did so.

“Yeah,” Kristin said. “It’s not something straight girls do.”

“I’m straight,” Emily insisted. “Tara wanted to do it. Tara said it would look sexy. I. I. I just went along.”

Tara handed Emily the spiff.

“You like weed, don’t you?”

The bird soared in her mind’s eye.

She liked weed.

“Then take some.”

Emily clumsily brought the tip of the reefer to her lips, the tip damp with Kristin’s and Tara’s lips.

She liked weed, but she never smoked anything in her life. She didn’t know how.

“What do I do?”

“Just suck on it, baby, and when you get a good drag in your mouth, breathe it in. Just take a small drag. Until you get the hang of it.”

Emily took a tiny puff, breathed it in, coughed, and tried giving the cigarette back to Kristin.

“No, take another drag,” Tara said. “You need to be able to smoke. You’re such weed freak. You get high all the time.”

Emily wasn’t so sure about that. She didn’t remember getting high all the time.

“But,” she protested.

“Starting now, you get high all the time.”

That made sense.

“Okay,” Emily agreed.

After four hits, Emily’s eyes watered and went red, turning to squints, and she grinned widely at Kristin and Tara.

“I’m high,” she said.

“Just sit still and face straight ahead but close your eyes. Kristin and I want to make you feel good.”

Emily closed her eyes, facing straight ahead.

She felt the bed shake as Kristin and Tara shifted their bodies.

She felt warm breath on both sides of her face, warm breath on both her cheeks.

She flinched.

“Be still, Emily. You’ll like this. You like it already.”

She did, too.

Tara’s lips and Kristin’s lips touched her face at the same time, and Emily breathed deeply.

She liked this.

A warm feeling spread from her groin. A warm feeling spread from her belly, like a seed blossoming in her guts, a strange lightness filled her limbs, her legs, her arms. Her teeth felt big and sensitive.

Tara’s lips parted, her tongue extended to lick the sides of Emily’s face, running from her temple to her chin, and swirling in circles close to the end of her mouth.

“You love this so much. It makes you feel so hot. So sexy. So slutty. You like being a slut, don’t you?”

Tara didn’t even have to ask, Emily thought.

Kristin’s tongue mirrored Tara’s, going up and down, sliding up and down Emily’s face, licking the girl in a wet, warm path over the bare skin of her face.

“You’re such a slut, Emily. I bet your pussy’s burning right now. I bet your pussy’s so wet and hot.”

Emily squirmed. Her groin, her pussy, burned. She felt wet. She could feel her pussy becoming wetter and wetter.

Tara’s lips brushed against Emily’s lip, and Tara turned Emily’s face by the chin, kissing her fully on the mouth, tilting her head, opening her mouth wider, waiting for Emily’s tongue.

Hesitantly, fearfully, Emily’s tongue entered Tara’s mouth, and Tara clamped her mouth around Emily’s mouth, holding her tits close to Emily’s tits resting a little below, in a deep French kiss lasting several seconds. Emily felt her nipples harden, she felt her groin get warm, get hot, grow moist.

Her pelvis twitched, making small humping motions in her seat on the bed.

Then Tara pulled away. Emily opened her red and dilated eyes.

She looked down to see Tara topless again, sitting next to her and kissing her.

“Wow, Emily. I didn’t expect that. You really like kissing girls, don’t you?”

Did she?

The statement shot through the green mist, sticking to the wall of her mind along with all the other things Tara had told her that evening about herself.

She really liked kissing girls.

Kristin yanked Emily’s head, shoving her mouth over Emily’s mouth, her tongue diving into Emily’s mouth. Kristin wasn’t wearing a shirt, either, and her tits burst into her view, small pears with light, peach-colored nipples jauntily sticking from the tips.

“Such a hot little slut, Emily.”

Emily groaned and tried to nod her head. Such a slut, so hot.

“A slut for girls only, right?”

God, she was such a slut for girls.

The words, the declaration burned into her brain, swelling her mind with its truth.

She wasn’t really sure what a slut was or what they did. Sex. They had lots of sex, that’s what her mother said. Girls who had sex with boys before marriage.

But she didn’t have sex with boys, so she wasn’t a slut.

A slut for girls only.

The light went off in Emily’s mind as Kristin continued to French kiss the dazed, stoned, and brainwashed girl, every word Tara spoke crashed into her mind as a new truth, unshakeable, unalterable. Pure and rigid truth.

A slut for girls had lots of sex with girls. A girl who had lots of sex with other girls.

Emily continued kissing Kristin sloppily. She felt Tara’s fingers on the buttons of her blouse, and held her chest out, turning her chest towards Tara to help her.

“Such a good girl.”

Tara soon had Emily’s blouse opened all the way down, parting the shirt to expose her tits. She raised her hand, placed it over the warm soft flesh, and cupped Emily’s breast, squeezing her nipples between her two long fingers, from time to time bring the fingers to her mouth to wet them.

Tara lowered her mouth to suck on Emily’s other tit, sucking out the nipple or biting it lightly, pulling her tit out, and letting it plop back to her chest. She flicked the tip of her tongue against the nipple in her fingers, and Emily groaned dully into Kristin’s mouth.

Tara moved over to Kristin and tugged her skirt down her legs and past her feet, Kristin helping her by raising her hips off the bed. Kristin had already slipped off her panties before her last class, anticipating the events to take place in Tara’s bedroom.

Tara removed her own skirt and underwear, a black lacy thong, and sat down again next to Emily. She leaned her head to stick out her tongue, licking Emily and Kristin’s lips at the same time. Emily, feeling Tara, turned her head, breaking her kiss with Kristin, and opened her mouth for Tara. Kristin continued licking and kissing Emily’s face. After several minutes of assaulting Emily’s mouth, one after another, and sucking on Emily’s tongue, and forcing Emily to suck on their tongues, Kristin saw Emily’s shirt open, so she bent down and began sucking on the stoned Christian girl’s bare tits.

Tara broke her kiss.

“Take off her skirt, baby.”

Emily shifted out of her skirt.

“See? I told you that you hated wearing panties.”

Emily grinned. Duh.

“Now lie back. Kristin’s going to eat your pussy while you eat mine.”

Kristin slipped down between Emily’s thighs, spreading them wide with the palms of her hands. She moved her face to Emily’s neatly trimmed pussy, her thick dark bush trimmed to a triangle above her mons, with the flat, puffy sides of her vagina neatly waxed.

“You shave your pussy, Emily?”

“Well. It just seems neater. It gets really thick down there. And. I wanted to be ready.”

She had wanted to be ready for Jefferson, but she had almost forgotten about that.

“For a girl to eat you out, Emily?” Tara’s voice teased her.

“Um.”

“Because it’s what you want.”

“Hm hm,” Emily agreed. “It’s what I want.”

Tara leaned Emily back against her head, propping her upper body up with fluffy pillows. Then squatted over Emily’s face, back towards Kristin, and spread her thighs, sinking her bare, shaven pussy onto Emily’s mouth.

“Just do the best you can,” she purred. “I know you’ll get the hang of it. I’ll tell you what to do. Try to follow Kristin’s example. She loves eating pussy.”

Emily opened her mouth over the lips of Tara’s cunt, the tangy taste of her pussy disgusted Emily, and she rebelled against what they were doing, struggling to pull her head away.

“Relax, Emily. You love this. You love the taste of my pussy. It tastes so good, doesn’t it? You love how girls taste. Down there. You love to go down on girls. You’re such a slut, such a lesbian slut.”

The voice, Tara’s voice, rolled and rumbled through the fog of Emily’s brain, already stupefied by the weed.

She did. She loved to go down on girls.

The knowledge of this truth relaxed her, gave her strength and confidence.

Emily followed Tara’s instructions, paying attention, or trying to pay attention to what Kristin was doing to her own pussy.

Emily felt her orgasm rising. Her pussy quivered and shook, trembling at Kristin’s tongue and lips, her hot tongue on her hard clit. Emily masturbated, sure, but the climaxes she’d achieve were nothing like what was going through her now. Every touch of Kristin’s mouth sent a shockwave of something close to an unbearable tension, so close to pain and so different from it. A promise of a pleasure to come and not a pleasure itself. Except it was. God, it felt so good, so good.

Adept at following Tara’s directions, Emily tickled the edges of the girl’s pussy, running her tongue up and down and up again, licking the center of tangy vagina and sticking her tongue into Tara’s pussy as far as it would go before removing it to flick against her clit, hard now and throbbing.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, you slut. God, you’re so good, so good at licking pussy. You’re such a good pussy licker. God, I’m going to come all over your face. I’m going to come all over your fucking face, you fucking church dyke.”

Emily licked faster and faster, Tara rammed her pussy into the girl’s mouth, and the girl clamped her open mouth over the pussy above her, tickling her clit with her tongue and drilling her chin into Tara’s wet and trembling cunt.

Kristin held Emily’s legs up, holding her legs up by her thighs, wildly munching on the church dyke’s quivering cunt. The orgasm Emily felt rising suddenly broke, splashing over her like a tidal wave, breaking like the snap of a rubber band.

Emily shrieked into Tara’s pussy, while Tara ground her cunt harder and harder into Emily’s face. Finally Tara yelled, screaming in agonizing bliss as her own orgasm hit her. Her hips thrust in rapid jerks against Emily until she finally calmed. Tara’s body slid down Emily’s body and, facing the girl she had been face fucking only moments before, she smiled, eyes bright and dilated, and covered Emily’s mouth with her own.

Kristin crept onto the bed, slid towards the headboard, and opened her legs wide.

“My turn,” she said, nudging Emily’s head with her big toe.

Tara broke the kiss, grinned at Kristin, and gave a light peck of the lips on the tip of Emily’s nose.

“Good thing you’re such a lesbian slut, isn’t it?”

Emily could only nod her head.

It was a good thing.