The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Short Stories with Eve

3. Puppy

How was your evening Eve? Did your boyfriend enjoy having a sexy little pet to call his own?

Fuck you. You made me do it and I did it, we did it, I was his pet and he was your stupid fucking idiot puppet. Do you know how humiliating tonight has been? How soul destroying and hot and weak and embarrassing, mortifying. He didnt even realize what he was doing to me. he thought I wanted him to treat me like that. You’ve had your sick fucked up fun. Just let me go. I wish I had never met you. Never let you into my head. Just let me be. Please. I’m begging you.

Remind me. What are the rules of your puppy programming again?

When you tell me to put on my collar I cannot say no.
When I’m wearing my collar, my body is just a pet.
Pets can’t take their collar off. When I am a pet I can’t take my collar off.
Pets do not wear clothes
Pets do not walk upright
Pets can only crawl on all fours
Pets do not speak—they only whine and bark
Pets are not allowed on furniture
Pets only eat from their bowl
Pets love being patronised and told when they are a good girl and spoken to like an dumb animal.
Pets love affection and being petted -especially between their legs
Pets like to do tricks like ‘sit’ and ‘down’ and ‘beg’. (I love to beg for treats and my favourite treat is cum...)
Pets in heat love being fucked.
I can only be a human again when someone takes my collar off.

Good girl. Well remembered. I have decided to give you to one of my friends. She runs one of my massage parlours and would love to have a little pet running around, entertaining the customers and snuggling up with all the girls between clients. she is coming to collect you shortly so I am going to have you put your collar on in a minute. I’m not sure she will ever take it off. You will probably spend the rest of your life as the naked pet of a brothel madam.

Sir please please I am begging you please take it back, I will have to do what you tell me because I can’t stop, I can’t fight my programing but I’m pleading with you please have mercy on me please don’t make me be an animal for some random whore Sir, please. Why are you doing this to me? I’ll be a good girl. I have been a good girl for you havent I? I’ll be better. An oblivious fuckpuppet. An obedient slave girl. Whatever you want. Just dont leave me trapped in the body of an animal.

Put your collar on Eve.

I hate you I hate you I hate you. Go fuck yourself this is wrong and messed up and evil just stop. Fuck you. Woof. Whine. Whine.