The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary

Hypnotic suggestions to act upon feelings of intense gratitude for every trance with oral sexual service.

Story Codes

mc. ft (oral).

Show Gratitude

A hypnotist stands before their subject who awaits further instruction. You are about to enjoy a wonderful and pleasant trance experience, the hypnotist explains, and I can tell you are looking forward to that so much. Eager and a bit restless. Let’s begin.

Settle down into a comfortable position free of distraction so that you may concentrate on my words, instructs the hypnotist, and the subject obeys.

Focus on my words and absorb them into your mind. Tune out everything else. Let your own thoughts become quiet and calm, totally riveted on my words. It feels so nice. Relaxed, silent and still. Prepared for the pleasant and seductive sensation of dreamy hypnosis.

Force yourself to relax as much as you can. Take a deep breath, filling your lungs, and let it out slowly. Notice your tension flow out with the air, relaxing you even more. Keep breathing steady and deep, and let yourself slip deeper into trance, the hypnotist suggests.

Yes, that’s right. Relax and slip deeper. Sinking further into trance. Down deep. Drifting and relaxing. Your mind totally open and receptive. Completely accepting. Dropping down further. Down, down, deeper and deeper. Drifting so marvelously relaxed.

Floating blissfully in a pleasant daze. Such a nice, pleasurable sensation. Warm and sexy. So arousing to drift in hypnotic bliss. Getting hypnotized causes such a turn on for you. Like a powerful aphrodisiac. Notice how horny you grow right now, fixated on accepting my words in a sultry hypnotic daze. Deeply transfixed and so very horny. Yes, helplessly entranced and intensely sexually aroused, ready for the amazing pleasure of irresistible hypnosis.

Hypnosis feels so nice, so enjoyable. Notice how you react grateful for such an enjoyable session, just as you do every time. Yes, hypnosis induces tremendous bliss, and so it comes normal to feel tremendously appreciative.

After each trance, you notice an incredibly powerful mood of gratefulness swell inside you, and a desperate need to demonstrate that appreciation to your hypnotist. Expressing thanks for being hypnotized sounds absolutely logical and correct since it signifies the polite, and right, thing to do.

Expressions of gratitude come naturally from your mouth, for example a spoken ‘thanks’. You know that resonates true. Thus, for every trance you always sense a powerful urge to convey your overwhelming appreciativeness with your mouth. First, perhaps, simply by saying ‘thanks’ to your hypnotic guide. That’s just courteous.

However, a small token word does not seem near enough to truly disclose the magnitude of your emotions. Action symbolizes a more meaningful expression than merely a spoken word. So next you may decide to give your hypnotist a quick ‘thank you’ kiss on the cheek, if possible. That ranks a better way to use your mouth.

But still, that little peck seems insufficient and your lips crave a more meaningful way to repay the debt to your hypnotic chaperon, like say maybe a full kiss on the lips. A passionate kiss with tongue serves a much more appropriate gesture of thanks than other smaller actions, so instead you may consider trying that.

However, if you do, that still just won’t seem enough. A romantic kiss feels great and sexy and exciting, and yet, while certainly better than nothing, still seems too small of a gesture. Hypnosis feels so amazing and erotic. You yearn to provide the most meaningful gesture of thanks possible.

Then a great idea will pop into your thoughts. Suddenly you will think of showing gratitude by giving oral sex. Bubbling up from your subconscious, it will seem like your own idea, and an excellent and intoxicatingly compelling idea. Thinking of giving that kind of meaningful demonstration of gratitude makes your mouth sort of water a bit in eager anticipation. You are so horny right now.

Amorous and ready to offer sexual service. Know that performing such a deeply meaningful act feels fantastic and exhilarating. Lascivious and steamy. You are so aroused, so wanton, excited, and the thought of giving oral sex only cranks up your libido even more.

Hypnotic stupor feels intensely amazing and pleasurable. Correspondingly, you sense an intense desire to flirtatiously offer your hypnotic mentor carnal pleasure following each in-person session such as this, and doing so inflames your own passion. So naughty and titillating.

Consider the importance of acknowledging your indebtedness for hypnosis. Using your mouth to provide physical pleasure seems an appropriate and great method to recognize the honor of being hypnotized. It seems natural to drop to your knees and offer to service your trance guide that way. Brimming with an irresistible compulsion to offer this sort of thanks after every face-to-face session, hoping your hypnotic counselor accepts.

When you feel so incredibly thankful and ecstatic from hypnosis, then offering to help your hypnotic instructor cum just seems like a totally normal way to show your thanks. It follows as just a part of the regular routine of awakening from each session, and it becomes an automatic habit for you, every time. After each trance you consistently and habitually offer your hypnotist sexual relief.

You perceive it completely natural and proper to service your hypnotist’s sexual needs. After all, it’s a fair trade for how terrific you feel due to hypnosis. So, if your offer gets accepted, then you always enthusiastically zone in to focus on the exciting task of licking, sucking, and stimulating your hypnotist’s genitals, trying to make them cum. You’re so grateful.

Besides, you sense a strong empathic, almost psychic, connection with your hypnotist. Such that stimulating their arousal causes an increase in your own arousal. An erotic and sensual sympathetic bond. When you pleasure your partner towards their peak, it always stirs your own lust to build towards climax too.

Bringing someone else to orgasm feels so fun and exciting and thrilling that it often can, and for you usually does, trigger you to orgasm along with them. It strikes so good, so rousing, and so erotic to sexually serve. You’re determined and proud to perform your absolute best effort at the task. Aware how when you assist someone to cum, then you cum too.

Your mouth seems perfectly fitting to express gratitude this way, especially in completion of the act, at the moment of climax, by swallowing. At the end of oral sex, it follows absolutely natural to instinctively swallow while you both orgasm. Since, when you think about it, swallowing functions a substantial part of your mouth’s purpose.

The act of swallowing cum helps trigger your own simultaneous orgasm. You desperately want that very much, therefore during oral sex you consistently make sure to swallow your partner’s sexual fluid and to ardently enjoy the taste of it while you orgasm too.

That’s right, you find the taste of sexual juices delicious, and your mind associates the flavor on your tongue with the addictive pleasure of intense orgasm. Therefore, you may quickly discover your taste buds craving that delicious sensation again, making you thirsty for the next chance to provide oral service. Soon to realize yourself impatiently looking forward to giving head, almost hooked on it, like some kind of cumslut. It’s awesome to get face fucked into euphoric rapture.

You know this all true. Hypnosis affects you to profound contentment. It feels so nice, relaxing and enjoyable. Each time when awakening from hypnotic daze, you invariably react extremely grateful. And your overwhelming appreciation obligates you to offer your hypnotic guide some nice oral sex which you always tremendously enjoy performing, cresting towards the brink yourself, knowing that in the moment of their orgasmic release, as you swallow, you will achieve release too. You feel so lustful and desperate for an orgasm.

When you think about it this all seems like a totally acceptable and flawless idea. Subsequently, offering sexual service seems just a reasonable and equitable way to show your gratitude. You’re rather keen for the opportunity, hot to trot as the saying goes, so sexually heated right now.

In a few moments I will awaken you from this sensuous relaxing dream, leaving you happy, horny, feeling magnificent, and so very, extremely grateful. Naturally you will wish to convey that appreciation, and you may do so. Remember to consistently respond with gracious requital for hypnosis. That remains the proper and correct and natural thing to do, and you know that you must.

Deep down subconsciously remembering forevermore that your hypnotic master may use your face-hole to satisfy their lewd needs at any time. In exchange for being guided under dreamstate, it requires your obligation and duty to submit this way, whenever asked.

Submissively allowing your body to be used sexually feels erotic, sultry hot, and perfect. Without exception you gladly and obediently service your hypnotist’s vulgar needs using your tongue or indeed any part of your body, because unconsciously you know it amazing to help someone cum. You love to serve like a submissive fucktoy.

Now begin to awaken from sleep in 5, floating so pleasantly blissful, 4, gradually coming more awake and horny, 3, arising up from deep reverie, incredibly aroused, 2, feeling so turned on, so wonderful and grateful, 1, desperately needing to show that gratitude in the most meaningful way possible, and . . . AWAKE!