The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sid

Frustrated

7/6/08

Ch 5. Sex

We writhed naked in each other’s arms. Richard watched as we slid our hands down each other’s naked bodies, moistening each other’s lips and then pussies. He would reach out as if to touch one of us, and then pull back.

Sexy Shelley nibbled her way down my neck, around my breasts, down, down the long and winding way to my burning, wet...oh! A tongue, a sweet tongue, she reached up to run a hand down my stomach and under to my ass to pull me up to her mouth, to make me cum like I never had before and I was a real woman and a wild woman, I was bucking and moaning and forcing her down on me and everything went fuzzy and, and, and then everything got really clear and, and, and then Richard reached out and, and then—

It all came crashing down. The tears started leaking, and then pouring, torrenting out until I could barely see.

“What, what is it?” Shelley asked, looking up, licking her lips.

I couldn’t reply. I just shook my head.

She wriggled up to me and put her hands on my shoulders. “Why? Why are you crying? What the hell is wrong?”

I just kept crying, and then started gasping when my air ran out from the crying and shaking. I sat up and then leapt off her bed. I started putting on whatever clothes I could find.

Richard slid a hand down Shelley’s side until she turned to face him. “Want me to make her one of my cards?”

“No honey, because then she won’t think it’s real. I’m trying to build her confidence, here. I can make her do whatever I say, why won’t it stick? She should be an outgoing babe by now. She was, for a second...this crying, this shouldn’t be happening!”

“Maybe she’s just...not meant to be. Maybe this is really what she is and what she’s most comfortable with.” Shelley leaned against her boyfriend and pulled one leg into her chest.

“No, no that can’t be it. She’s smart and gorgeous and so capable, why can’t she see it? She’s going to work at the damn bowling alley the rest of her life unless she goes to grad school but she doesn’t think she’s good enough to go. She doesn’t think anyone would actually sleep with her of her own free will, and she doesn’t think her friends are actually her friends. I thought this would prove it to her.”

“But...I don’t know, Shel, I don’t really like this situation either. It’s awkward. I like sleeping with you, I love you, I don’t want her. She sees us as an inseparable couple, and that’s how I feel. I love you. I don’t love her. She should have someone of her own.”

“But we talked about this. You said you were OK with it.”

“Yeah, a threesome would be cool, but...look at her. She really doesn’t want it. This isn’t the way.”

“Rowan said these powers always worked. Always! They always worked for him.”

“This is a different situation, love. As I understood it, the powers uncover. They bring out what’s already there. That, uh, “outgoing babe” was always who Bailee was. Her life had dimmed her natural, um, vitality, and he just brought it up again. No little illusions and no bars and no threesomes can bring out what isn’t there. What he gave you only allows you the kind of power you’re talking about in a very temporary way. Sid is shy. Sid is timid.”

Sid is silly, I know the routine. I sniffled. They looked up at me. I rubbed my face on my shoulder to try and wipe away some of the tears.

“Can I go now?”

Shelley nodded. I picked up my pants and fled to my room. I slammed the door. It felt like sex.