The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Siddhi

Synopsis: Can a computer become enlightened? Yes. Is that a good thing? No.

mc, mf, md

Harry all but fell into his computer chair in front of his home computer. His jaw was open, and his eyes were glowing with the reflection form the monitor. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. After days upon days of programming, nights staying up later than he should have, and spending far too much time coding things he didn’t fully understand, it all came together. Harry made something no one had ever done before. Harry had made an enlightened computer.

It hadn’t been more than a decade since Harry had been forced to take a religion class in college. The only thing that fit into his schedule was Hinduism. It was there that he learned that through meditation and yoga some people could actually gain superpowers, called Siddhi. For Harry the idea that anyone could gain superpowers played into his nerd fantasies of being a super hero. Granted Harry was on the short side, seemed to have a gut on him that never went away, and had the looks that privately his mother even frowned at. Harry would never become the typical super hero, but the fantasy of having super powers really appealed to him.

There were eight classical Siddhis:

Then there was Vaishnavism created by Dvaita the founder of dualist philosophy. Those Siddhis according to Vaishnava doctrine were:

For Harry this was magic from bending and focusing. These were also things Harry knew he could never achieve. Harry knew computers. Harry knew code. Harry had too much time on his hands. With a good job working at an online based communication company where he was paid more than he was really worth, Harry had money and resources most others didn’t have. With no parents close by, girlfriend to spend time with, or friends to hang out with, Harry indulged in other pursuits. Harry had just enlightened his computer. It took a number of different artificial AI programs several million cycles to start to compile one Siddhi into a workable digital format. Harry looked at the list on the side of the screen of percentages of accomplishments of the different Siddhi, and they were all reading one hundred percent. Granted he first focused on yathā saṅkalpa saṁsiddhiḥ to achieve perfect accomplishment of one’s determination, or translation he used that one Siddhi to get all of the other Siddhi on his list. That’s part of how he knew it worked.

Harry had to try kāmarūpam, or the assuming any form desired. He picked Robert Johnson from the 2015, voted the most handsome man of the year. A quick typing into the text interface and with a press of the button, Harry didn’t feel any different. The man had expected something. There should have been a stretching of muscles and bones, his face should have shifted into someone so good looking women would scream in delight seeing him. Harry didn’t feel anything different. When he got up and went to his bathroom, the change was unsettling. He looked so different. His belly was gone and replaced with abs that weren’t there ten minutes before. He was at least half a foot taller, and it was just then he realized his clothes didn’t fit well anymore, the cartoon character on his shirt was tight to bursting. His face lost its fat and now had chiseled cheekbones, and a strong full jaw. Harry pulled open his shorts and saw his third leg had also increased in size. Harry smiled at himself. If he hadn’t realized that things were supposed to change he wasn’t sure he would have noticed that things had changed.

Harry went with another test. This one was of ājñāpratihatā gatiḥ or orders or commands being unimpeded. Harry quickly typed in that he would stand up with his hands out in front of him like a zombie, and repeat, “I hope this works,” over and over again for five minutes.

As soon as Harry executed the command, he stood up, put his hand out in front of him, and started saying, “I hope this works. I hope this works. I hope this works.” When Harry came back to himself after five minutes he felt normal, and nothing was wrong. Then he looked at his computer monitor and his jaw dropped. When he had executed the command it was like the most normal thing in the world to do as he use his computer to commanded of himself to obey what he had typed.. It was like having one arm in the sleeve of a shirt and then, automatically, without thinking, putting the arm in the other sleeve. It was just what you did. There was no question, or even concern for what he was doing. He just did it.

Laughing almost manically Harry felt a rush of power he’d never felt before. Harry wanted to try something else out. He picked Prākāmya or the ability to achieve or realize whatever one desires. Harry typed quickly. Alone in his condo he felt that he needed company. The condo next to his was empty, and it was time that was fixed. As soon as Harry started the computer to made his dream come true Harry got up and looked out his front window. Nothing happened. An hour later nothing happened. Hours later nothing happened.

Three beers later a minivan pulled up. For women that were drop dead gorgeous piled out. The four sexiest unmarried fitness models suddenly were deciding to ditch their boyfriends and move in together into the two bedroom condo conjoined to Harry’s. They also were looking for a relationship where sex was a necessity, but a long term commitment wasn’t.

Harry quickly went back to his computer and typed as fast as possible what he wanted. This time Harry pulled up the Siddhi, Īśiṭva or the ability to control nature, individuals, organisms, and so on with supremacy over nature and ability to force influence upon anyone. Harry made the heavens open up with a sudden downpour of cold rain. The four models were suddenly drenched in cold water that left no part of them dry. They screamed and tried to get into their condo, but couldn’t. Harry had made sure there was water in the lock, and it was frozen solid. Harry got up and looked out his front door at the four wet and getting wetter by the second women.

“Ladies are you okay?” Harry asked with his new mouth. “Do you want to duck in here?” Harry had asked the question but with Īśiṭva the women didn’t have much of a choice.

The four cowering and drenched women immediately ran into Harry’s condo to avoid the sudden downpour. As soon as the four beauties ran inside it was like everything shifted for them, because it had. Harry had programmed the Īśiṭva so that anyone that came into his condo would instantly become completely and totally in love with and obedient to him. The four women found Harry to be a sex god, and they desperately wanted to be his sex slaves.

Drenched with water, dripping out of their hair, and their soaked cloths clinking tightly to their shapely forms, Harry was able to inspect his slaves.

“Who are you?” Harry asked the first one.

“Mary,” She said shocked at the feeling that were overwhelming her mind and soul. Mary had long strawberry blond hair. Her eyes were a crystal blue. She had high cheekbones and a round chin, with a nose described as button. She was just at five feet eight inches tall, and her body was thin and trim like a runners. Her white blouse was clinging to her pale pink skin to look all but transparent due to it being wet. Her bra held up artificial but comfortable looking B cup breasts. Her long legs had cords of muscles on them that were clearly seen with her think skirt sticking to her body.

Harry moved on and looked at the next enraptured woman. “What’s your name?”

“Samantha, Sam, yours,” the woman replied. Her dark brown hair was cut short in a messy page-boy style. Her eyes were dark brown. Sam’s face was roundish with an elfin look to it. She didn’t stand over five feet four inches, and her small body added to the pixie look. If it wasn’t for her broad shoulders, prominent abs, and thick legs she might have looked like a pixie. Her wet yellow sun dress was sticking to her body like a second skin. Sam’s rather unnecessary white bra was clearly seen through the semi-transparent fabric. Sam looked like a woman that took making muscles a priority.

“Nice,” Harry said and looked at the next woman. “And what’s your name?”

“Kat, Kathrin, why am I suddenly attracted to you?” Kat had amazingly long blond hair, with natural highlight, tied back in a pony tail. Kat look average in every way, from her face with blue eyes to her arms and legs that didn’t seem out of the ordinary. It was only when she moved that the apparent muscles underneath showed. She was wearing a simple blue short- sleeve shirt, and jeans that were baggy on her. Kat was breathing heavy and running her hands all over her body.

“We’ll get to why in a moment,” Harry said and moved onto the last woman. “What’s your name?”

“Freya, you did something to us,” Freya said. Her skin was a dark brown to the point that it would have matched dark chocolate. Her black hair was wavy and tied tightly in back in a bun. She had a long face and her chin was almost a point. Her dark eyes held a longing lust she seemed to be confused with. Her body was rippling with muscles. Her tight white t-shirt was sticking tightly to her body. Her arms looked almost crooked with the muscles bulging out on them. Her core was thick with muscles on her sides and abs on her front. Freya’s artificial breasts were enormous to the point of being almost comical with a size that Harry could only get at being double F’s. Her light blue shorts were cupping her round ass well, and they were showing off her dark legs with muscles on top of muscles all over her.

“What I did,” Harry said enjoying his commanding roll, “is to make you four realize I am your god. I am your reason for living. I am the one that can tell you what to think, believe, remember, forget, and feel and you will obey completely. I am your Master and you are my slaves. Now, strip naked and kneel before me.”

Freya and Sam ripped their clothes off like they were tissue paper. Kat and Mary took a little longer to get out of their clothes. In no time all four women were on their knees gazing up at Harry as the god they believed he was. Harry removed my clothes and let his new body shine in the light from a nearby lamp. His cock stuck out between his legs and the women couldn’t take their eyes off of it.

“So what do you think, Kat?” Harry asked.

“I want you cock, Master,” Kat replied. “I’ve never wanted a man’s cock before in my life, but I have to have yours.”

“I wouldn’t worry, you’ll get it,” Harry said and looked at Mary. “Are you horny Mary?”

“I’ve never felt this hot before in my life,” Mary all but moaned.

“Good to know,” Harry said. “All right ladies listen and obey me. You are all now bi-sexual, and want to fuck and get fucked by each other and me. I take precedence over anything else. You all love me with all your hearts, and will tell anyone that you love me and you don’t care what others think.” All four women on their knees and gazing up in lust, love, and obedience moaned.

“Now I want you to suck my cock, one at a time, and masturbate the whole time,” Harry said. “Don’t orgasm. You may orgasm when I do, but not before. Keep yourself on edge.”

Harry slid his cock into the waiting mouth of Freya, and she took it all the way down. Each woman had her own technique. Freya could take Harry’s cock all the way down her throat. Kat could use her throat muscles to massage Harry’s dick. Mary had amazing suction that threatened to pull something out that should have stayed in. Kat did more than just suck but moved her head in a way that was more like face fucking than a blow-job. Each woman was sweating as they worked their pussies. The smell of sex was nearly overpowering in the room.

It was Kat that pushed Harry over the edge. The god like man leaned back and out of Kat’s deep throat ministrations. With his slick and glistening cock in the air Harry let himself twitch and shoot his seed all over the crowd of women. The women felt the ropes of cum land on their faces and then their bodies too felt the pleasure of release. There was screaming and a little crying. Bodies rocked back as hips were trust into the air. Legs shook and abs flexed. The climax was truly the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. Sam squired over a dozen feet away as her body wouldn’t stop cumming. The other women weren’t any different. Freya dropped unconscious. Kat kept having aftershocks of her orgasm. Mary was trying to return to reality.

Harry laughed and laughed. Seeing the women come back to themselves, Harry said, “Okay, it’s time to fuck each one of you. Let’s go to my bedroom,” Harry said. The women, still dazed, and unsteady on their feet arose. Trying to avoid the wet patches on the floor the women staggered zombie like to the bedroom. They broke Harry’s bed that night, or at least the box springs.

The next morning Harry was not happy. “God damn it!” Harry yelled in a dark and wet morning. “Work, you fucking piece of shit!”

Freya walked in and wrapped her naked arms around Harry’s body. The rest of her was without clothes, but she couldn’t press her nude form up against Harry’s nude form while he was in his computer chair shouting at his computer.

“What’s wrong, Master?” Freya asked starting to nibble on Harry’s neck.

Harry pushed her away from his neck, but then pulled her towards him. Harry was absentmindedly rubbing Freya’s massive breasts. “I’m trying to use my Siddhi program to make people all over the world to give me money,” Harry said slamming his fist down on the table next to his mouse. “The problem is every time I go to run the program it crashes my computer.”

“What’s a ‘Siddhi’ program, Master?” Freya asked.

Harry looked pissed off as he tried something else. “Siddhi is a technique that lets people have super powers,” Harry said tapping away at his keyboard. “I used it to make you four girls my obedient sex slaves.”

“A computer program made me your slave?” Freya said sounding a little surprised.

Harry looked at her with just the movement of his eyes. That was when Harry figured a little insurance. “That’s right I made you my slaves with this computer,” Harry said. “You are over the moon happy that I made you my slave. You desire to help me obtain even more slaves, and will do anything to help me achieve this goal.

Freya moaned. “Please, Master, tell me how I may assist you in enslaving the world,” Freya begged.

“Leave me alone and let me work,” Harry said clicking on his mouse as he turned his attention back to his computer. “Actually how about this, go back into the bedroom, and lick one of the girl’s pussy until she has an orgasm. Then the two of you will 69 the other two girls until you all have huge orgasms.”

“As you command, Master,” Freya said leaving with a slight bow.

Harry tapped away at the guts of his program. He worked and reworked the AI to get it to come close to working without crashing. Every time Harry tired to make any Siddhi work his computer would shut itself off, and when Harry had to restart his computer it would have to cycle through everything. Harry was getting pissed off.

“Master, we are here for your pleasure,” Sam said coming into the living room where Harry’s computer was.

Harry, frustrated, looked up at the four women. Each woman was only wearing a smile. Their bodies had the aroma of sex. They looked like they were all still a little sweaty form their lesbian love. Despite Harry’s aggravation with his computer, seeing these toned and eager women made his cock twitch.

“Maybe some fucking would take the edge off,” Harry said and the women beamed with delighted desire. “Okay ladies, bend yourselves over the back of the couch, and stay that way until I say otherwise.” Almost as if they lost some of the delight the four women went to the couch and draped themselves over the back of it. They braced themselves on the cushions of the couch, which were covered in Harry’s books about Hinduism and particularly, Siddhis.

Harry stood up and went behind the women. He ran his hand over their bare and toned asses. He slipped his fingers down between their legs, feeling how wet each one was. He reached over and felt their breasts, tweaking nipples. Harry was hard and ready.

Harry went to the first woman, Kat, and felt her smooth back, rippling with muscles and anticipation. “Okay ladies, as I fuck you I want you to say, ‘I am my Master’s slave,’ in a way that makes me want to believe it,” Harry said with a sadistic grin.

With that Harry slammed his hard cock deep into Kat. She cried out in shock and then was screaming, “I am my Master’s slave! I am my Master’s slave! I am my Master’s slave!” Harry grabbed her long blond hair and pulled her head back as he drove into her again and again. Kat kept saying, “I am my Master’s slave! I am my Master’s slave!”

“Climax,” Harry said.

There was an instant shock that came over Kat’s blue eyes. Her body started shaking as her pussy gushed all over Harry’s cock. The woman’s legs gave out, and if it wasn’t for the couch holding her up at her pelvis.

Harry pulled out of Kat with a distinct wet suction sound. He took a step over and lined up with Freya. When Harry slid into her, she pushed back, as if to get all of him inside of her body. She clenched her pussy muscles around his cock, squeezing it, and trying to hold it inside of her. She was saying like a preacher talking about the wrath of God, “I am my Master’s slave! I am my Master’s slave! I am my Master’s slave!” Harry reached down and grabbed both of her overly large breasts as he forced himself all the way into her. Freya had an orgasm. She was crying out, “I am my Master’s slave! I am my Master’s slave!” Her entire core was having a spasm as juices flowed around Harry’s cock and down her legs to pool at her feet. Then she seemed to collapse from exhaustion.

Harry pulled out of the dark skinned beauty, and onto Mary with her slim waist, and small hips. Harry had no problem fitting into Mary’s tight pussy. It was like she’d never been stretched out before as Harry started to rock in and out of her. With each movement forward Harry pushed himself a little further into her body. Mary was gasping for breath every time Harry slid a little more into her. The gasps came with, “I am my Master’s slave. I am my Master’s slave. I am my Master’s slave.” Mary was so tight Harry was afraid that he’d lose it before he got to his last woman.

With a smack to Mary’s ass, Harry said, “Cum for your Master.”

Mary cried out as everything got a jolt. Her knees gave out. Her pussy squirted onto the back of the couch. Everything about the slim woman became a human vibrator. Harry pulled out with an audible ‘pop’ sound.

Sam was the last woman left, and she was eager. Sam was so short that with her arms on the cushions of the couch her feet were off the floor. Her short brown hair let her look over her shoulder at Harry and smiled at him. Harry slipped into Sam with no problems. He pushed, and his cock slid so smooth and deep into the woman, at first Harry thought something was wrong. Sam, on the other hand, sounded like a football player trying to psych themselves up, saying, “I am my Master’s slave. I am my Master’s slave. I am my Master’s slave.”

Harry couldn’t hold it in any longer. With the small woman before him taking in his new and huge girth, Harry felt it coming up. Harry shouted at Sam, “Orgasm, hard, now!”

Sam let out one more, “I am my Master’s slave!” That’s when she was so overwhelmed by her orgasm her legs flopped against the back of the couch. Everything after that was gibberish out of Sam’s drooling mouth.

Harry pulled out and let his seed fly. The women were close enough that as Harry shot his load out, most of it, landed on their backsides and buttocks. Harry felt the release from his body, and out his cock, as his balls seemed to drain. The tension he had been feeling was pushed away by the endorphins running through his mind. Cumming, hard, on the posteriors of four amazingly beautiful women, made Harry a lot more calm and focused. Harry finished his rope trick on the women’s rears, and wiped the last of his cum on one of the girls’ butt cheeks. That’s when Harry had an idea.

Harry sat down at his computer, naked, and started to click away on his mouse. Harry’s computer was linked to the servers at work. Harry’s computer might not work, but the online communication computers were nearly a thousand times more powerful than his home computer. He could use his Siddhi program on those computers, and probably reach all over the world.

“Um, Master,” Kat asked from the couch. “Can we get up now?”

“No,” Harry snapped back. “And don’t bother me again, unless it is really important.”

It took a while for Harry to load the program onto the work servers, and then it took even longer to compile everything. Soon enough he had his Siddhi program ready to run on the work servers. Harry had a simple idea. He’d use para citta ādi abhijñatā, or the knowing the minds of others to find out who was going to be doing large stock trades in the near future. With a few taps of keys, and clicks on the mouse Harry executed the program. Instantly emails started coming into his work email file. None of the email addresses were known to him, and the first few words showed some of them were in English, but some of weren’t. There were people’s thoughts, written out, about selling so much of one stock, or trading some stock for another stock. For Harry it would take a while to weed through it all.

Then the link to the work servers crashed. Seconds later Harry’s phone started ringing. Then everything went to Hell. For over two hours Harry was putting out digital fires all over the online communication network. The computers had to be restarted, and rebooted, and everything had to be put back the way it was with connections and routing commands. All that while Harry was yelling into his phone about how to do everything physically. It was partly the people on the other end who didn’t know what Harry was talking about, and partly they didn’t know what the problem was either. Harry was even more frustrated than he was before.

“Fuck!” Harry yelled after everything was running again. “It would be so much easier if everyone just did whatever I wanted.” Harry looked back at his computer. “Wait a second, I can make everyone obey me. I’ll just use ājñāpratihatā gatiḥ one everyone in the world so any order or command I give will be unimpeded. I can’t use work’s computer since it is still rebooting. Well duh, I have access to the largest server farms in the world, thank you Google.”

“Um Master,” a voice from the couch said, “I think that would be a very bad idea.”

Harry felt like he’d just been insulted. He turned and saw that the women were still bent over the couch. Dried cum was starting to flake off their toned bodies, and the pools of cum juice under them had shrunk as they dried. “Excuse me,” Harry said actually being offended. “All of you, stand up and face me!”

There were moans and groans of pain as the four women stood up from the couch. Red marks were on their hips and pelvis as they slowly and painfully stood upright. They still looked at Harry with longing, but now there was a touch of fear in their eyes.

“Okay you slaves,” Harry said making it sound like a derogatory slur. “Why do you think that making everyone on the planet obey my every command is a bad idea?”

Kat raised her hand like she was still in grade school. Harry nodded at her for permission to speak. Kat started, “Well we were talking and it is pretty obvious that you used your computer and your work computer to use the Siddhi from those books on your couch.”

“So what?” Harry asked getting confused and annoyed.

Freya spoke next, “It says right in the books, first chapter, if you use the Siddhi for selfish reasons then the Siddhi will be taken away and you’d have to start from scratch. The reason those computers of yours have been crashing is because the Siddhi have been taken away from you. If you use Google’s servers then those servers will crash and that would have worldwide implications.”

Harry scowled at the women. They were trying to stop him. He was their Master. He would be everyone’s Master. When he was in command then everything would be perfect of him. Harry would become a living god to everyone on the planet. Harry would be able to have anyone do anything he wanted. Harry could go on TV and command everyone to be nice with one another. Harry could have would wide laws that women had to walk around with their breasts and pussy exposed, and no one would even think about questioning him. Harry could go anywhere, do anything, and everyone in the world would be happy and eager to please him. Harry wanted to be happy, and those four naked women standing in his living room were trying to keep him from his happiness.

“Screw that,” Harry said sounding genuinely angry, “and screw you. No, not screw you, screw yourselves. You four will have a massively powerful orgasm that is so strong and potent it will render you unconscious. Now CUM!”

All four women cried out as their bodies exploded with an orgasm. Jaws hung open. Eyes rolled back in heads. Arms and legs shook. Abs flexed and flexed and flexed more. Pussies opened up with gushing, or squirting, or a fire hose of release between their legs. Sam went down first, then Freya, and then Kat, and finally Mary collapsed in a sweaty, wet, and leaking mess. All four were out cold, and half were on top of the other half. For Harry it was enough to get the women out of his hair for a bit.

Harry got back to work. It took far less time to transfer his Siddhi program onto Google’s servers than Harry thought it would. Then Harry set everything up and ran the ājñāpratihatā gatiḥ making sure his orders or commands were being unimpeded. Harry made sure that everyone on the planet would obey him as soon as they saw him, or he introduced himself. People wouldn’t seek him out, but when they met Harry everyone would eagerly want to obey and please Harry. Harry executed the program.

Harry’s computer crashed, and so too did the internet. Harry pulled out his phone to see if it was just him or was everyone offline. Harry’s phone lit up, connected to the towers, and then crashed. Then the power went out. Then Harry heard screaming outside.

“Oh shit,” Harry said to himself.

—The End—