The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Side Hustle

A fledgling businessman talks about his photography business with his best friend and his stepson.

I rang the Masterson’s doorbell and waited on their porch for a response. It took awhile for a pudgy dude with glasses and an anime shirt to open the door, and introduce himself as Jamie Masterson.

This must be my mate’s stepson. My mate Martin had mentioned that his son Jamie had dropped out of university and was currently between jobs. That meant he had to move back into Martin’s house, much to Martin’s chagrin. It just so happens that Jamie was a complete slob. Martin hated getting home to Jamie’s empty pizza boxes and unwashed laundry. Martin was a little disappointed in his son’s lack of work ethic, and I found myself listening to him bitch about being his son’s maid more than once.

‘Well, you know I have been getting some traction from my photo booth business,’ I said, half-jokingly. ’I might even be on the lookout for an intern.’ I’d had many businesses over the years, and even though they didn’t all pan out, I had kept on hustling. This was one of the things that Martin and I had in common—we both had an entrepreneurial drive, stamina and charisma to make things happen. And being a pair of good-looking dudes didn’t hurt either!

Martin had a couple of inches in height over me, and he had lighter skin compared to my darker brown shade. We both spent an inordinate amount of time at the gym, so we both managed to maintain our muscular frames despite our adult responsibilities. I had Martin beat on this one—I was a lot more toned and muscular than him owing to my shorter stature, but we were both still firmly in the dadbod camp.

Aside from having a family, Martin was a computer nerd, making up all sorts of inventions, whereas I was more of the creative, starving artist type. I had been stuck working customer service jobs while working my photography on the side, so I was stoked when I finally found success in the form of my photography business.

Martin and I had talked idly about how I could take Jamie under my wing as an employee, and teach him a bit about hard work. Like any good friend, I offered to employ Jamie, maybe pay him under the table so I could save on some taxes.

At least, I was all for the idea until I noticed Jamie looking at me from the doorway like I was a snack to be devoured. I could feel him watching my ass as he stepped aside and let me into the house.

Still, I followed the kid into the hallway, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. The place was spotless! Maybe Martin had gotten through to the kid after all, and I wouldn’t have to endure him leering at me for a second longer. Finally, Martin appeared standing in the kitchen. I did a double take when I saw the normally modestly dressed man in nothing but an apron.

I could see his muscular back as he rummaged for something in the fridge, and I averted my gaze with a blush as I saw that his entire backside was exposed with nothing but the neatly-tied apron string keeping the rest of his modesty intact.

‘Hey, Mario, just fixing us a couple of drinks,’ Martin said, completely oblivious to my discomfort or his state of undress.

I turned to look at Jamie, but while I was busy staring at his stepdad, he was busy putting on some geeky headphones. He pressed a button and I heard a click.

‘Ignore my dad’s clothing. Everything you see me and my dad do is normal.’

Click.

‘I’ll have a beer if you’re offering,’ I said, genially, forgetting what I was thinking about. I sat down on the plush leather sofa in their living room. Jamie followed me and sat on the big lazyboy that Martin usually sat in.

Martin trailed shortly after, handing me an open beer. He then handed his stepson the other, then dutifully sat on Jamie’s lap.

I stared placidly between the two of them, watching as I saw Jamie’s hand snake under his stepdad’s apron. ‘Anything you want to say, Marco,’ the kid asked. The look on Martin’s face made it obvious what the kid was doing.

‘It’s Mario,’ I said, looking awkwardly at the two men. I was getting a little bored at watching father and son just chilling in their home if I’m honest, and I’d never known Martin to dawdle. ‘Nah,’ I said, trailing off awkwardly. I wasn’t sure exactly what the kid was looking for so added lamely, ‘the beer’s awesome. Cheers.’

‘Perfect, perfect. You’re completely oblivious. I’m glad to see dad’s device works on other people. I was worried it would just work on him since he used his own brain patterns during testing. Mario, get ready for the mind fuck special.’

Before I could react, I heard another click. I felt a little disoriented when I snapped back to normal. I stared at my beer. ‘Whoa, that’s some strong stuff,’ I chuckled as I looked back up at Martin. This time, he had his legs splayed with the front of his apron flipped over his head. All I could see was Martin’s chiseled torso with the beginnings of some love handles, and his rock hard dick.

Master Jamie was teasing the underside of his head with his index finger, causing the built, older man to squirm on his lap. There was a glistening of precum on the tip of his cockhead, and Jamie scooped it up and coaxed it into his own father’s mouth. He had pulled off Martin’s makeshift hood to watch so we could clearly see the older man sensually lick off his own spunk from his stepson’s finger. The apron once again covered Martin’s torso, but it didn’t do much to hide Martin’s enormous schlong.

‘So, Mario, I heard you came over for business advice,’ Jamie said with a mischievous look.

‘Uhm, well, it was more of a proposition for you actually. And it was a joint idea between me and your dad over there,’ I said tentatively. I had hoped Martin would take that as his cue to jump in and talk to Master Jamie about being my assistant.

‘Ah, yes, your little photo booth business. One of the brilliant ideas from my silly little stepdad’s noggin,’ Jamie said, flicking his stepdad’s cockhead. ‘I don’t mind being your apprentice. Do you have any examples of your work?’

I handed Master Jamie my phone and told him my password just in case it timed out. He went straight into my photos app but instead of going into my business folder, he went straight for the one marked ‘Hidden’. My hand shot out in an attempt to stop him, but instead I accidentally typed in my password and unlocked the file!

Photos upon photos of me popped up. A couple of them were gym progress photos, where I was scantily clad and flexing with a big pump. There were a couple of more risqué ones that I had saved from my dating days, and a couple of videos that I had taken with a particularly adventurous ex-girlfriend. I would’ve been mortified if people were seeing this under a different context, but luckily it was just Jamie perusing my portfolio! I watched him airdrop himself a couple of photos, including some solo videos of me, and then he handed me my phone back.

‘Hmm, needs some work,’ Jamie said as he perused a more recent photo of me. ‘Take at least one selfie after each workout from now on and send it to my email address. At least one a day, like clockwork, understand boy?’

I took a mental note of that. I had already gone to the gym today, but luckily I had some free time later in the evening to complete this task. It was nice having an assistant to keep track of stuff like that!

‘And we’ll need a bit of rebranding so we can expand your clientele. Strip completely naked and hand me your camera.’

I did as I was told, impressed by this kid’s knowledge of artistry! Just like painters start off with nude models to hone their craft, Master Jamie will be using my body to get the hang of photography. What is photography if not painting with light I always say!

I was also secretly glad that I didn’t have to spend any extra money on training the kid, and the eager young man even offered to do some free marketing for me! That’ll definitely make a big difference for a fledgling business like mine—but I think I’ll keep all that financial stuff from Jamie for now. Wouldn’t want him asking for a raise!

We started off with the basic poses: standing straight, flexing, arms behind the head, spread eagled on the kitchen counter… I must’ve spent hours holding my poses until Master Jamie thought they were perfect, but that’s what having a successful business looks like! Sometimes, you just have to suck it up and do some hard work.

Speaking of sucking up, I did sneak in a cheeky bevy for me and Martin while our little intern was doing some grunt work. I was new to this boss thing, but I feel like that’s one of the main perks of the job right?

Master Jamie was at the bottom of the totem pole so he drew the short end of the stick. The poor kid had to keep taking photos for our promotional material.

As for me and his dad, we were kneeling in front of him sharing a refreshment. It took a while for us to slake our thirst. Martin and I really had to put our throats to work to make sure we got enough spunk out of Jamie’s dick to satisfy our cum starved bellies. Jamie was a good sport, and he managed to take heaps of photos of me and his dad slobbering all over his dick without much of a complaint.

About 30 minutes in, Jamie finally put his foot down and said he was going to grab his own beer. I couldn’t really refuse the kid’s request. In fact, I don’t think I could refuse any request he made! He stood up and instructed Martin and I to keep working on his shaft, and we both rose to the challenge (metaphorically, of course).

Martin and I obediently kept our mouths trained on Master Jamie’s dick and balls. Honestly, it was a bit of a pain for me and Martin to shuffle on our hands and knees while Jamie strode to the fridge and back. However, if there was even the slightest chance Martin or I could get more of our favourite drink from his spout, we were happy to keep working.

Ever the gentleman, Jamie said we could start 69ing each other if we were tired of kneeling. The gleam in Martin’s eye made it obvoius that he didn’t want to admit defeat just yet, and what kind of a best friend would I be if I didn’t give him some friendly competition. The two of us worked double time to get one final taste of our favourite drink. It got a little heated as we dueled over who would get the honor of making Jamie come. Technically, that honour belonged to his old man but Jamie managed to pull his dad’s mouth off his cock quickly enough, that he was able to exploded over both our smiling faces. Ah, to be young and full of cum again!

‘I think that may be the money shot,’ Jamie said as he pulled his cock away from our faces. Martin and I knelt shoulder to shoulder, with our winning smiles aimed straight at the camera. I looked at the photo. Martin may have caught most of his stepson’s come, but I knew the big blobs around my beard, eyebrow and cheeks would stand out much more against my darker features.

My new protégé ended up choosing a couple of scenes from the shoot for me to turn into business cards. He picked the best ones too! I’m so glad Martin had this awesome idea to connect Master Jamie and me.

With my new master’s help, I may finally be able turn my passion project into a full time career!