The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Silken: Family Counseling

Chapter 3

“We were raped, Mom. I think that’s the only way to describe it,” Tom said.

They were in Diane’s SUV, the engine was still off. Both were dressed. No nylon masks covering their faces now—Diane had them in her purse—though each had on their hose beneath their pants. They smelled like sex, the scent concentrating in the Volvo’s cabin.

It was almost 9. The rain was coming down hard. Beine and his daughter had left in the doctor’s Porsche already. Tom and his mother were all alone in the darkened parking lot.

“I can’t believe I’m going to say this, Tom, but if it was rape…then I liked being raped.”

“I know.”

She said it as a statement, not a question: “You liked being raped too.”

“Yeah.”

She heard the shame in his voice. He had to be struggling with this, being a big, alpha athlete, and having this happen to him. “However it started, as rape or something else,” Diane said, “we were willing participants at the end.”

Tom nodded. After he’d been made to cum in his hose, Tom and his mother had knelt before the man that had broken them. Diane and Tom, still in their pantyhose masks, had looked at up at Dr. Beine as he freed his cock from his navy nylons.

“You understand that this is a choice, don’t you?” Beine had said, pumping his dick. “You have been changed, but you are still you. You can choose to ignore the pleasure, if you wish.”

To which Tom had said, “I…I really want to do this.” He’d felt sickened with himself, but it was the truth. His cock, covered by hose still soaked with his cum, had become diamond hard again. He had begun stroking it.

“I want to as well.” Diane’s exposed tits had been firm as bullets. She had a finger pressing through her pantyhose into her pussy. With her free hand, she held her son’s. “It’s the least we can do after you helped show us what’s important.”

“The pleasure was all mine,” Beine had said as he started masturbating over Diane and Tom’s upturned faces.

Maryssa had watched the scene play out while sitting on her father’s desk, the vibrator he had used on Diane planted firmly on her own pussy. “I love this part, Daddy,” she had called, her nylon-clad legs spread wide as she used the toy. “How you mark your territory.”

“I prefer to think of it as an artist, signing his work,” Beine had said.

Diane had looked up at the doctor’s cock, watched the precum dew its tip. This had by no means the first time she’d been kneeling before a cock like it was a king’s scepter—it was how she had scored a ring from her future husband in college, after all. It had been a while, though, since she had sucked off a man. Seeing Beine’s dick so close had made her hungry to have one fill her mouth in a way she hadn’t felt in years.

Tom, meanwhile, had never been this close to another man’s dick. Looking at it through his pantyhose slave mask, he had wondered if this made him gay, or at least bisexual. He had wondered, too, how much he really cared. Tom may have physically been the same man as had walked into Dr. Beine’s office his evening, but his mind had been opened to new possibilities. It would naturally take time to acclimate to them and decide how to proceed, Tom had reasoned. So why not try out these things that he had now learned would make him feel so good?

Beine had fapped himself until with a bellow, strings of cum squirted from his cockhead. As he shot his load onto the pair’s masks, he moved his dick quickly back and forth between Diane and Tom to make sure each was anointed with an equal amount of seed.

“Thank you,” Tom and Diane had said in unison, each flicking their tongues against their masks to taste the good doctor’s cream.

In the doctor’s office, Diane and her son had been too rapt in the moment to think about the consequences. Now that they were alone, a discussion about the future couldn’t be delayed any longer.

Tom stared out his window. Sheets of rain kept slapping the SUV. “Was it willing, Mom? Brainwashed cult members probably think they have choices, too.”

“Do you want to call the police?”

He thought a moment. “I realize that I can call. I can do it right now on my cell. But do I want to? No.”

“Why not?”

Tom shrugged.

“Is it because you don’t want people finding out about what happened? That there came a point you liked it?”

“Yeah, but there’s more than that.”

“Are you afraid of getting Dr. Beine and Maryssa in trouble?” Diane asked.

“I definitely don’t want that to happen either. I, well, kind of like them. It’s weird, because I know what they did was illegal. If a friend told me Dr. Beine had done this to them, I’d call the cops for them.”

“It happened to us, though,” Diane said.

“Yes. It happened to us, and it helped us. They helped us. I mean, I have no urge to ever pick a stupid fight with you again.”

Diane gave a light laugh. “Me neither.”

“See? They did their job. They don’t deserve to get in trouble for that. That’s not the main reason I don’t want anyone to know, though.”

“Then what?”

Tom sighed. “I don’t know when, but I’d forgotten how much I cared for you at some point growing up. Tonight, with everything that happened, how scared I was for you, I realized it again. How much I cared for you, Mom. How much I loved you.”

“Honey, I don’t know what to say. Thank you. But why would that keep you from wanting to tell the authorities, if you thought that’s the right thing to do?”

He turned from the window. “Because maybe it’s sort of like a wish, you know? If anyone finds out, what I felt for you again won’t be true anymore.”

“Oh honey, no.” Diane embraced her son as the rain kept thudding against the SUV’s roof. Mother and son, safe in the storm’s center.

She breathed him in, his masculine scent. He felt so warm. Being in his arms was so right. Her eyes closed, and her mind flashed back to her son’s thick cock, trapped in pantyhose, shooting its seed through the sheer, black nylon.

As he moved away from her, she moved her face to his, and kissed him. The mother’s tongue slipped into her son’s mouth. He savored her taste.

“Oh god, Mom,” Tom whispered between kisses.

“Please, call me ‘Mommy’. I love it when Beine and Maryssa were referring to me as your mommy.”

The word spilled out of him, so naturally: “Mommy.”

The wet need grew between Diane’s legs. She reached and touched Tom’s cock, and felt his growing need as well. “Oh my god, my baby boy is so big and hard for mommy.”

“I am, Mommy. God, but I want to be inside you. I want to fuck my mommy so bad.”

“I want that too, Tom—I want my son’s big cock in my pussy. Nice and bareback.”

“Would we fuck in our hose and slave masks, Mommy? Like we were dressed with Dr. Beine?”

“Yes, honey. That’s how I’d want us to fuck every time. Dressed properly in our pantyhose like obedient Silken.”

“Matching colors, right? I would want us to match when we fucked, just like we matched tonight.”

“Yes, honey, we’d fuck in matching hose. It’s be a sign of how close we are. Family, after all.”

“I would love fucking you through your hose, Mommy. Christ, you were so sexy tonight.”

“And I’d love to see that battering ram cock of yours, nice and wrapped in nylon, too. I can’t get its image out of my mind, Tom. The thought of pulling down your waistband, freeing it, taking it in me…oh, honey, it makes so wet.”

Tom reached over, and started rubbing his mother’s crotch. “I want to be back inside here, Mommy. Back in the pussy that gave me life.”

She gasped, being touched like this by her son. “I know, honey, I know—I want my baby back inside me, too. But…can we really do this? Have sex? It would be…wrong.”

“So wrong,” Tom agreed, still kissing her.

“A line we can’t cross.” Her hand was still massaging his dick through Tom’s jeans.

“Yes. I mean, I want to so fucking bad, Mommy, but I know we can’t cross this line.”

“No matter how much we want to, no matter how much we love each other, we can’t fuck.”

“But what are we going to do? About this, about how we feel?” Tom asked. “We’re going to be in the same house until I’m off to college. Can you imagine the pressure that’s going to build between us?”

She could. Diane was feeling it rise unbearably in her already. “Maybe we can do other things to relieve the pressure. Sexual things, but not actual sex. We could touch. Kiss. Masturbate each other.”

“You don’t think that would lead to actual sex?”

“All I know is if we don’t burn off some of this energy, one of us is going to rape the other.”

“True.” Tom unzipped his jeans. His erect, nylon-encased dick lifted out like an obelisk. “I’ve got a lot of energy that needs to be burned off, Mommy.”

Diane stared at her son’s dick. Her mouth salivated. “And Mommy can definitely help you with that.” She looked around the parking lot. No other cars had pulled in. Even if they had, the cascading rain would have ensured her and Tom’s privacy. “More space in the backseat.”

Tom smiled. “That’s very high school of you, Mom.”

They continued kissing in the back of the SUV. Tom groped his mother through her blouse while she stroked his cock.

“Do you like Mommy’s tits?” she whispered

“I love them. I couldn’t believe how beautiful when you showed them to me. Seeing them is what made me finally give in to the Silken, and cum in my hose.”

“Maybe you can put this big tool between them and give your mother a nice pearl necklace sometime?”

“Is that within the rules, Mommy?”

“It’s not sex. Think of it as masturbating yourself on me.”

“What else would fall into the masturbating category? Fingering you?” He grabbed the front of her pants and undid the button and zipper.

“Yes, baby, that would count as masturbation.”

“But licking your pussy wouldn’t? I would like to taste you, but I know it might be over the line.”

Oh god, I love you, son. “No, honey, oral sex isn’t real sex.” She didn’t go into how the nation had come to a similar conclusion during a late ’90s political sex scandal. “We have to be careful, though” she said as he slipped her pants down her nylon-covered thighs. “Nylons are so thin. If I’m is only in my pantyhose, it would be very easy for my baby boy to lose control, tear through them, and get at her exposed pussy.”

“I’ll be good,” Tom said.

“I have no doubt.”

He felt his mother’s pussy through her black nylons. “I can’t believe how wet my mommy is.”

She squeezed his dick. “My baby has that effect on me.”

“I want to taste this pussy so bad.”

“You will. I’m going to taste you as well. Now lean back—you and mommy are going to 69 now, honey. We’re going to relieve the pressure in both of us all at once.”

The Volvo’s three rear seats were spaced such as to form an almost perfect, flat bench. Lots of room to spread out in. Tom laid back onto the leather interior.

“Mommy?” Tom asked while Diane positioned nylon-covered pussy over his face.

“Yes, honey?”

“Can…can we wear our slave masks while we 69?”

Whether they were slaves to the Silken, or to the need that the Silken had revealed in them, the obedient end result was still the same. So slave masks were appropriate. “Of course, dear.” She reached to pull the extra sets of nylons out of her purse.

Through her mask, she sucked her son’s cock. She worked it through the pantyhose he wore. Tom’s nylons had his dried cum on them; the mask Diane wore had Beine’s spent seed on it. As she sucked, she could taste both men’s cream. She yearned for a fresher sample from her son.

His dick was so hard. Through the two layers of thin nylon, her tongue played with its spongy head. She cupped his balls through his hose. Despite how much he’d cum earlier, they still felt heavy with more gifts to share. She needed to get all that cum out of him. Up-and-down, up-and-down her head she went on his dick, an act of love, an act of worship.

Diane could feel Tom’s tongue on her pussy; his mask and the pantyhose she wore not blunting the pleasure of his mouth, but amplifying it. His big hands gripped her ass, holding his mother delicious pussy in place over his face.

Why did we resist cumming in our Silken hose? Diane wondered, reveling in the pleasure her son was giving her, and that she was giving him. She wished they’d seen Dr. Beine months ago.

Then something occurred to her: was this new line they’d drawn another thing they’d look back on and wonder why they’d wasted so much time not indulging?

Yes, actual sex was the ultimate act of intimacy, but who were they kidding? What they were doing right now was incest too.

She thought of how Maryssa looked at her father. Such adoration. Their love was a reactor core of energy. Imagine all that Maryssa and D. Beine had done together, helping couples find happiness, molding new Silken slaves. If Tom and Diane had come so far in their relationship already by edging up to the line, what might they might achieve if they follow Maryssa and her father’s example, and crossed it?

But was she sure? Once that taboo was broken, there truly was no going back. What if instead of strengthening their relationship even more, it somehow corrupted it?

Diane kissed her son’s cockhead through his pantyhose, and made her decision.

In a single motion, she lifted her dripping pussy from Tom’s face, turned around to face him, and positioned her crotch above his dick.

“Mom?” Tom asked through a mask soaked by her nectar, not understanding why she’d broken their 69. “What’s wrong?”

“The only thing that’s wrong, honey, is that you’re not in me yet.” With her finger, she pulled at her nylon’s crotch until it tore—it did so easily and neatly, as if designed that way—down the center, fully exposing her bald pussy.

“Mom, we said we wouldn’t,” Tom whispered, more in shock than protest. “We said we had a choice.”

“We do have a choice. I’m choosing joy for us.” She pulled down the waistband of Tom’s black hose, freeing his thick dick. Then before he could stop her, she impaled her tight pussy on him.

“Yes!” Diane hissed, feeling herself being stretched by her son’s heft.

“Mom, no! This is too far!” Tom grunted, the sudden pleasure his mother was inflicting on him bordering on painful.

“It’s mommy, honey, remember? And besides, it’s too late. Do you understand, Tom? Too late. Your cock is inside me, inside your mother. There’s no undoing this. We just have to go forward. Do you understand, Tom? Go forward together.”

She bucked her hips against him, and Tom through his head back in total surrender. “Oh fuck, Mommy!”

“That’s it, baby, that’s it. Oh Tom, can you feel how deep your beautiful cock is in Mommy?” She leaned over to kiss him, tasted her own essence on her son’s nylon mask.

“I can feel you, Mommy! You’re making me feel so good!”

Her heart swelled knowing she was giving her son such pleasure. “That’s what Mommy is for now. Keeping her baby boy nice and happy. Keeping his big balls nice and emptied.”

“We’re going to fuck like this from now on, Mommy? Fucking in pantyhose like Maryssa and her dad?”

“Yes, honey—we’re going to fuck like them every day and every night. Fuck like good Silken slaves.”

“Oh Mommy, you’ve got me so close!” Tom moaned.

“Go ahead and cum, honey. No holding back like earlier!”

“I don’t want to come…too soon. Want…you to cum too.”

“Don’t worry about that, baby. There will be time for longer fucks in the future. Right now, just let go! Mommy needs this to be complete. Mommy needs to feel her baby boy’s seed in her. Mommy is your vessel to be filled.”

“Mommy…I’m not wearing a condom.”

“I know that, baby.” Indeed, for Diane that was kind of the point.

“I’ve never cum inside a girl without a rubber on, Mommy.”

Diane was ecstatic. “You mean Mommy is the first woman to get your seed actually in her pussy?”

“Yes,” Tom grunted.

“I’m so honored, honey! I’m such a lucky girl to get all that seed no other pussy has had before. Do you understand how greedy I am for it, Tom? What a greedy, tight pussy Mommy has for your cum?”

Tom could feel his mother’s gushing wet pussy as she bucked her hips against him. “I want your pussy to have it, Mommy! I want to give you every fucking drop!”

“Then let go, Tom! Fucking do it, and make Mommy yours forever!”

“Oh god, Mommy, I can feel it, I’m about to cum, I’m about to cum in my mommy’s pussy! Oh fuck!” Tom let out a bellow, and his mother felt a warm, wet gush flood her.

“Yes!” she screamed in crazed triumph. “All your cum, Tom, I can feel it, there’s so much!” Her body began to shake. So concerned on getting her son’s seed, she hadn’t realized how close to orgasm she had been as well. “Oh fucking god, I’m going to cum too, Tom, your wonderful, hot cum is making Mommy cum too!”

Tom watched as above him, his mother’s body shook in orgasm. Sweat fell through her pantyhose mask down onto Tom’s own. “I love you, Mommy! Can you feel how much your baby boy loves you?”

“Yes, baby, yes! Oh god, Tom, I love you, I love you so fucking much! This pussy is yours now, it belongs to you, Mommy belongs to you forever…”

* * *

Afterwards, mother and son held each other.

The rain was again a drizzle, barely audible against the SUV’s still-fogged windows. They were still in the backseat, still had on their masks. Tom’s jeans were still open, exposing his pantyhose-encased cock. Diane hadn’t bothered pulling on her pants yet, the pussy full of her son’s seed exposed in her torn hose.

“I can hear your heart beat,” Diane said, leaning against Tom’s chest.

“What’s it saying?”

“What are you telling it to say?”

“That I love you.”

Diane looked up at her boy. “I love you too. I always will.”

Their kisses were gentle now. They were silent for a while, wanting the savor the moment. The dashboard clock eventually read 10pm.

“I guess we have to go back home,” Diane said.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t stay out a little longer?” Tom asked. “I think the entire car smells like cum.”

Diane laughed. “It does. I like it that way.”

“Good thing Dad never drives your SUV.”

“Good thing,” his mother agreed.

Her iPhone chimed from inside her purse. She read the text. “Your father wants to know if counseling went well or if we’re late coming home because we wound up killing each other.”

“What are you going to tell him?”

“The truth, or at least the sanitized version of it: we made a lot of progress at counseling, and have continued talking about our mother-son relationship.” She smiled as she typed the message.

“How are we going to continue this while hiding it from him?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want your father to be hurt.”

“I don’t either.”

“I guess we’ll find a way.”

“We will,” Tom said. “I may even have an idea about that.”

“Like what, honey?”

Tom’s dick began to swell again in his hose. “Maybe we should have Dad join us for a counseling session…”

To Be Continued…