The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Silken: Family Counseling

Chapter 6

By Templeton Rose

Aidan turned off the game when his and Tom’s mothers entered the basement. The ensuing silence was deafening. From the couch both men stared, mesmerized by their mothers’ beauty.

Tom had seen his mom in a nylon slave mask a dozen times since he and Diane had been brought into the Silken’s fold a couple weeks earlier. Seeing Aidan’s mom in her slave mask, the nude nylon caressing her face as her blonde hair spilled out from underneath, hinted to him of some larger, Silken world. How many Silken were there already? How many families could he help enslave?

Diane’s breasts were heavy, her nipples firm, brown, and thick. Jody’s nipples, though also firm, were like compact, pink bullets balances on her firm C-cups. The gusset of each woman’s hose had been cut out, a regular practice of each woman to allow easier access by their son. In the basement’s harsh, fluorescent light, it was obvious that both mothers had used that easier access to make love to each, their pantyhose masks glistening wet at their mouths. It excited the boys so much, knowing their mother had just had sex with another nylon-clad woman.

For their part, the women noticed how the crotches of the boys’ hose similarly shined beneath the basement’s light, soaked as they were with the cum they’d pumped from one another. Diane’s pussy, already soaking wet from Jody’s tongue, gushed at the realization Tom had masturbated with another pantyhose-wearing man.

Tom was the first to rise from the couch, his erect dick pointing through his black hose like an accusing finger. Aidan followed, his eyes going back and forth between Tom’s pantyhose-covered ass, and the two beautiful women presenting themselves.

Tom embraced Diane, kissed her through his mask, tasted Jody’s pussy on his mother’s lips. She ran her hands over his ass even as he did the same with hers. Aidan and Jody similarly embraced. The women were lost in their sons’ kisses, but each boy glanced at the other, an agreement passing between them. Each boy gently took their mother by the hand.

“Aidan and I decided we were going to share you both,” Tom said as he gave Diane’s hand to Aidan, and Aidan guided Jody’s hand to Tom.

Neither woman resisted as they were traded, understanding that this was both the duty and reward of being a Silken mother.

Now Tom’s hands were running over the nude hose encasing Jody’s ass. Jody had one hand inside the waistband of his hose, the other reaching to massage his balls through his nylons. Between kisses, they whispered to each other.

“I watched the video of you and Aidan fucking.”

“Mmmmm, you’re going to have to be more specific.”

“The one where you look into the camera and tell Aidan to help whoever’s watching with him to masturbate in his pantyhose.”

“Oh, that one,” Jody said. “I can tell you boys obeyed. Look at your pantyhose, all soaked with young cum.”

Tom pressed his cock against his massaging hand. “Yes.”

“But this big, young dick feels like it still has more cum in it. Is that so?”

“Gallons.” He reached between her legs, slipped a finger into her pussy. “And it feels like your mommy pussy is ready to take it.”

Jody breathed sharply through her mask. “Call me that again.”

“Mommy,” Tom whispered. “Aidan and I are pantyhose brothers now. That makes you my pantyhose mommy too.”

Now Jody was pressing her clit against Tom’s palm. “I’m ready for my pantyhose boy’s seed.”

Crazed with lust, Tom pressed her down onto the carpeted floor. Jody spread her legs wide as Tom freed his cock from his hose.

“Put it in me,” she moaned.

Once more Tom obeyed Jody, entering the pussy Diane had so recently been worshipping.

Aidan meanwhile was guiding Diane down onto the floor, right beside Jody and Tom as they fucked.

Her back on the floor, so many emotions flooded Diane as she stared at Aidan’s cock, bigger than either her husband’s or her son’s. Anticipation, certainly, along with the desire to get all that dick’s young seed into her.

But there was also some worry: was she betraying Tom by giving her pussy to Aidan? This is what both boys said they wanted, and indeed it was what both women had wanted following their own lovemaking upstairs.

She glanced over at Tom between Jody’s legs. Her friend had wrapped her nylon-clad legs around Tom’s pantyhose ass, locking him into her. Not that Tom would have wanted to leave. He was lost in her, calling Jody his pantyhose mommy, as she called him her pantyhose son.

Diane noticed she felt no jealousy. She only felt happy both for her friend and her son, a result she realized of her Silken enslavement. In that moment, she understood Tom wouldn’t feel jealousy or betrayal either. Tom would be happy for Diane to be fucked by a fellow Silken slave. Proud even. Because this is what they were now.

All this passed through Diane’s fevered mind in less than a second, but Aidan noticed her distraction. “Look at them fucking,” Aidan commanded as he slid his cock into her.

Being so filled with dick while watching Tom fuck, Diane moaned. “My baby boy, your mommy—they’re so beautiful in their hose.”

Aidan was staring at Tom and Jody as well. “They are. I love watching his pantyhose ass go up and down while he fucks my mom.”

Hearing someone else admire her son’s body in pantyhose was a turn-on for Diane. She turned back to Aidan. “You like seeing Tom in hose?”

“Yes. I liked touching him through them too.”

“You touched him?” Diane almost came then and there. She had thought the boys had been masturbating beside each other. She hadn’t realized they’d been jerking each other off.

“Yes. I grabbed his dick through his nylons, and kept stroking it until he came in my hand.”

“Oh god,” Diane whispered. “Was he touching you?”

“Yes, jerking me off right through my hose until I shot off in his hand too.”

“I want to see that sometime, the both of you touching in your hose like good boys.”

“Would you and my mom be touching in your hose at the same time?”

“Yes,” Diane said, “your mommy and I will even record our fucking so you and your friends can jerk off to it whenever you want.”

“Fuck, I’d love that,” Aidan hissed through his mask.

“All your Silken friends can watch, male and female,” Diane went on. “You can jerk off the boys in their hose, lick the women’s pussies through their hose.”

“Oh god, yes,” Aidan moaned.

“And we’ll enslave their parents, help Dr. Beine get them to cum in the special hose, and then we’ll fuck them too.”

“I want to see them in their hose fucking like we do, all the daddies and daughters, all the mommies and sons.”

“That’s right, Aidan, all of them side-by-side like we are, giving love to their family…”

“Fuck, I’m not going to be able to hold it much longer,” Aidan grunted.

“Don’t hold it, just let it all out! That’s what your mommy would want. It’s what your pantyhose brother would want. We all want you to feel good.”

“Can’t…hold…”

“Cum in me, baby, cum in me like you came in my son’s hand, cum in me like my baby is going to cum in your mommy!”

At that instant, Tom began bucking wildly into Jody. Jody cried out in orgasm, “Give it to mommy, every fucking drop!”

“Mommy, mommy!” Tom called as he shot his seed deeply into her.

His mother being filled by another pantyhose-wearing slave’s cum, Aidan surrendered to Diane’s pussy. He and Diane locked eyes through their masks. He cried out that she was his mommy, and then a torrent of cum erupted into her.

The gush of young seed flooding her pussy brought Diane to orgasm, and she bucked against his cock wanting desperately to milk every drop of it out.

* * *

Afterwards, the basement’s silence was only punctuated by the four lovers catching their breaths. The men remained between the women’s legs. The women, in turn, gently ran their manicured fingers over the boys’ broad, exposed backs, and their hose-covered asses. Jody and Diane both savored the warmth, savored the closeness of having served their purpose as female Silken once again, making young dicks cum.

Then, from up the staircase, there came the sound of the front door opening.

“Fuck!” Diane and Tom both cursed under their breath, instinctively fearing they’d be discovered as if they were in their own home. In an instant, Diane with adrenaline-spiked strength had pushed Aidan off of her, while Tom had whipped his deflating dick from Jody’s pussy.

“No, it’s okay,” Jody said, not bothering to whisper, indifferent if anyone upstairs heard. “Just relax. Feel.”

Tom and Diane, their hearts still pounding for fear of being discovered, took half a second to obey Jody.

Yes, they both felt it—the person upstairs was like them. Silken.

“It’s just dad,” Aidan said, tucking his cock back in his hose as he stood up from the floor. He held his hand out to Diane. “Come on up. You wanted to see what it was like to live as a family when you no longer had to hide, right?”

Tom helped Jody up, and the two of them followed hand-in-hand as Diane and Aidan walked upstairs. They found Jody’s husband, Dave, in the kitchen.

He was very much the middle-class striver. Having tossed aside his suit jacket, with loosened tie and shirtsleeves rolled up, Dave helped himself to a glass of wine. “Well, hello,” he said as the four entered the room.

Jody kissed her husband through her nylon mask. Aidan introduced their two guests. Dave’s eyes took in Diane’s womanly form, glancing over now and then to Tom’s nylon-covered cock.

“You all must be very hungry after exerting yourselves,” Dave said. “Have a seat. I’ll get you some snacks.”

Tom felt strangely rude that they were in hose but their host wasn’t. “Do you want to get dressed like us?”

Dave smirked, pulled up his shirt to reveal the waistband of his nude hose reaching over his toned abs. “I’m always properly dressed. Now, make yourselves at home.”

The four lovers sat on stools at the granite-top island, stripping off their nylon masks as Dave put out grapes and brie. He poured glasses of wine for women, gave each of the boys a bottle of beer.

Dave remained in the background, evidently content to listen and serve as the mothers and sons chatted. It reminded Tom a bit of after proms, everyone’s nice outfits slightly askance, tired but still having fun just hanging out.

“Our baby boys are really good fucks,” Jody said.

Diane agreed. “I was just thinking that.”

“It’s what good sons do,” Aidan said.

“But only for good moms,” Tom added.

“Oh? Are we good mommies?” Jody asked.

“The best,” Tom said.

“Yeah,” Aidan agreed. “Would love to watch our good mommies fucking next time.”

“Next time?” Jody placed her hand on Diane’s nylon-clad knee. “Does that mean this is going to be a regular thing?”

Diane touched Jody’s pantyhose-covered legs, then kissed her on the lips. “You know it will.”

Something in Jody’s eyes softened as her friend acknowledged they’d be intimate regularly from now on. Not quite love, but on its way there.

Jody collected herself quickly, though. “You know, I think it’d be hot to watch our boys being together in their hose.”

Diane grinned. “Making each other squirt.”

Both young men’s dicks hardened in their hose again, their Silken natures making their cum an inexhaustible resource, their cocks wells that never ran dry.

“Might be fun,” Aidan said, turning to Tom.

Tom placed his hand on Aidan’s muscled, nylon-covered thigh. “Could be.”

Around them as they spoke, Dave continued to refill their glasses, tending to their needs like a devoted butler. “And I can always help too,” Dave said.

“How would you help my son, David?” Diane asked.

“By sucking him off through his hose.”

Despite all he’d experienced as a Silken, and especially this afternoon, the bluntness of the comment shocked Tom. “Are you blushing, young man?” Jody teased him.

“He’s actually awesome at giving head,” Aidan said.

“Thanks, son.”

Aidan blew Dave a kiss. Dave laughed, then looked at Tom’s erect cock. “It certainly looks like Tom would be up for it. Pantyhose don’t do much to hide it when a man is turned on.”

“Why don’t you let him do it, Tom?” Jody asked. “Give your mom a hint of what it’ll be like when your dad is one of us.”

Tom looked to Diane for approval. She gave it: “It sounds like he’s offering. It would be rude to turn down our host.”

Obediently, Tom allowed himself to be led by Dave from the kitchen to a living room couch. Aidan, Diane, and Jody followed, taking their drinks with them as if they were going to watch a game on the TV.

Tom spread his hose-covered legs. Dave stripped his work clothes off revealing the pantyhose he had underneath. Then he kneeled before Tom, and placed his mouth over the younger man’s nylon-encased dick.

Diane watched, feeling so many emotion as her boy was sucked off. She imagined this being their new normal at home—no shame, no fear, just her and her husband and son helping each other feel good in their hose whenever they needed it. Her pussy was so wet.

From behind, Diane felt Jody’s finger penetrate her. “It’s so beautiful to watch,” Jody whispered hotly in Diane’s ear.

“It is.”

“Just imagine it was your husband doing that.”

Diane almost came at the thought. As Jody’s finger continued massaging her clit, Diane called to her son: “Imagine it’s your father doing it, Tom. Think about daddy making you feel good.”

“Daddy,” Tom moaned softly, trying out the word, feeling its power. And indeed it did have power, for its utterance inspired Dave to worship Tom’s shaft even more devotedly. “Daddy,” Tom said again, louder. He continued to say it, again and again, until Tom was shouting it as he unloaded his cum through his black hose into Dave’s waiting lips.

* * *

Later, Diane and Tom were driving home.

“Think dad will be suspicious, us getting home late and all?” Tom asked.

They’d showered at Jody’s, washing away the evidence of the afternoon’s love play. “No, I don’t think in his wildest dreams could he imagine what we’ve been up to.” Diane smiled. “Besides, I’ll fuck him tonight. That should put his mind at ease if he’s thinking I’m running around on him.”

They stopped at a traffic light. Tom placed a hand on Diane’s knee. Jody had given them fresh hose to wear home. Now Diane wore glistening nude nylons beneath her dress. Tom had identical ones under his jeans. “Very naughty, mom. That’ll be the third man’s cum you’ve had in you today.”

“The fourth. Dave got at me when I was in the shower. Seemed only fair to give him my pussy after the good time he showed you.”

There were no other cars around. He gave her a kiss. “God, you’re so sexy, mom.”

The compliment made her feel warm. She couldn’t wait until her husband was a slave too and could share moments like this with his son and wife.

Soon, Diane reminded herself. But she didn’t know then what Dr. Beine still had in store for her and her son.

To Be Continued…