The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinners and Saints

(mc mm)

Summary:

Something happened in the 4 hours Ryan Madison can’t remember. Something ancient and evil was awakened. Something with a growing influence over Ryan. Now Ryan has to decide if he wants to fight it or submit to it.

Chapter 1: Laugh with the Sinners

Ryan:

I must be crazy for doing this. Here it is, Thursday night, 11:30 pm, and instead getting drunk or getting laid, I’ve helped two of my friends break into the campus library for a film project. Crazy or dumb, it was one of the two. And they aren’t even really my friends. I mean, Greg and Alex were my suite-mates freshmen year. We hung out and all. They’re decent guys, but we didn’t have anything in common.

I am pre-med and a walk-on second baseman for the baseball team, so I study, party, and watch a lot of sports. Typical sophomore stuff. Greg is a drama major and a film geek; he was always trying to get us to watch weird old black and white movies. They didn’t all suck, but still, I would rather watch 2005’s Rose Bowl than 1937’s “The Great O’Malley.” And Alex is a religion major, who loved to drink too much tequila and then talk about how the patriarchal church was trying to demonize sexuality in order to maintain a social hierarchy or some bullshit.

Oh, and he would hit on me. Every time he got drunk he would hit on me. Yeah, Alex is gay. I didn’t really care. Gay, straight, bi, whatever, its your life, not mine. I know I’m straight, and I don’t see why anyone else’s sexuality affects me. Yeah, when Alex was sober, he was cool. But I couldn’t stand him when he started drinking. I just don’t like getting hit on at all, regardless of who it is. Gay guys, fat chicks, even some decent looking girls. I really don’t like the attention. I start squirming. I start to feel like I’m a piece of meat being hunted.

And besides, I’ve got a girlfriend now. Sarah is her name. She’s in the drama department with Greg. We’ve been going out 5 weeks now and I finally got laid last Sunday. And I probably would have gotten laid again tonight if I had gone out with her. But no. Instead, Greg calls me up and asks me to be an actor in some horror short film he and Alex are working on. He says that it has to be filmed in the library at night for lighting, and that the administration isn’t going to let him in after hours. So he asks me if I’m willing to break in on Thursday the 12th. And I agree. I can’t decide if I’m a nice guy or a dumbass.

Breaking in was easy. Earlier in the day, Alex went into the religion section of the basement, which is always deserted, jimmied open one of those tiny windows and jammed the latch so it wouldn’t lock. Now, after crawling through some bushes, squeezing into that little-ass window, and spending 30 minutes drawing some cheesy pentagram on the floor, we are finally ready to film a 20 second scene. In the scene, I’m supposed to read some Latin out of one of Alex’s religion books and get all spooked when Alex and Greg show up in fake-looking demon outfits. And I don’t even have a real costume! I’m standing here in my regular cloths wearing some stupid red-and-gold pendant. I think I’m leaning towards me being dumbass.

“Alright Ryan. The camera is all set up. Alex and I are going to go get into costumes while you practice reading in Latin.” Greg said, with a weird grin on his face.

“You know I don’t speak Latin, right?” I reply.

“Just sound it out. You just gotta say them with confidence like you know what you are doing. Doesn’t really matter if you’re pronouncing it right. But start practicing now so you get a feel for it” Greg said. He turned and started walking towards the door.

“And then what do I do?”

“We went over this. Just act terrified when you ‘summon’ Alex and me from the underworld. You don’t have any lines other than the Latin. Oh, and don’t take off that pendant. It’s an important prop for the story.” Greg said as he left the room.

This had to be the third time they had told me not to take the damn pendant off. Alex had supplied it, saying he had swiped it from the head of his department. It was supposed to be really valuable, dating back to ancient Babylon. And why were we using it for such a cheap short film? Because apparently the dark red markings on the front were “runes” that added authenticity and couldn’t be duplicated.

“I must be crazy for doing this.” I tell myself again, as I practice reading a language I don’t know.

* * *

I wake up to the sound of someone banging on a door. For a second I’m disoriented. I all I remember saying something in Latin and then... nothing. I don’t remember taking my cloths off or laying down. I don’t remember coming here. I don’t know where here is. I don’t know who I am...

“Ryan! Are you in there? Gabe is hammered and lost his key. Ryan! Let us in!”

Oh yeah, my name is Ryan. And this is my dorm room. And my roommate was Gabriel, the senior shortstop. Gabe for short. He had gone out drinking with his high school friend Michael. I had told them I would meet them at the bar after the library thing. They are both over 21, and I’ve got a really good fake ID. Did I make it to the bar? I didn’t feel drunk. I glanced at my alarm clock. It showed 3 am. What the fuck had happened in the last 4 hours?

“Ryan? Where’s Ryan? I need to talk to him, man. He shouldn’t be dating that Sarah girl, man. College is for fun, not dating. Bros before hoes. No dating. Hey Mike, where’s Ryan?” Came the slurred and mumbled words from the other side of the door. Gabe certainly sounded trashed.

As I stood up to open the door, I realized I felt different. I felt changed. It was strange, but in a good way. I felt fully alert and aggressive. I wanted to hunt something. I wanted my own piece of meat. I wanted to fuck someone. I was also aware that I only wanted males now. I knew that this was a change from yesterday, but that didn’t really matter to me. Less than 4 hours ago I had been confident in my heterosexuality. Now thoughts of Sarah, and women in general, were faded and distant. Instead I was thinking about which guys on my baseball team I wanted to fuck and in what order. I should have been worried, about the changes, about my missing cloths, about the missing hours. But instead I was thrilled. I had never felt this good.

“Dude, where are your cloths?” Michael said as I let him in. I shrugged. I didn’t know where my cloths were and I didn’t care.

I had meet Michael a couple of times before, but I never noticed how hot he was. That certainly spoke to my change in priorities. At 5′ 11″, he was 3 inches shorter than me with a lean tight body. Even with his cloths on (a situation I planned on correcting soon), I could tell he had lost some of the definition he had had when he swam in high school, but he was still in good shape. He had short black hair that perfectly contrasted his emerald green eyes. Instantly, I knew he was my first prey.

“Hey look, Ryan’s home.” Gabe slurred. He obviously couldn’t stand on his own, so Michael was holding him up. And something was off about Gabe, something besides the alcohol. He was sort of blurry and it hurt my head to look at him. But that really wasn’t very important at the moment. All that was important was hunting Michael.

“Whatever, man. Your room. Be naked if you want to be” Michael said. “Help me get Gabe in his bunk.”

It took a few minutes to take care of Gabe. He was practically dead weight and he passed out as soon as we got him up on his bed. When I was moving him, I was careful only to touch his clothing and not his skin. I don’t know why, it just felt like the right think to do. Lifting almost 200 lbs of drunken fratboy to a bunk 7 feet off the ground was a bit of a workout, so Michael and I both sat down on the couch to catch our breath.

“So,” I began, sliding a little closer to my prey. “Ya’ll have fun tonight?”

“Yeah,” Michael replied sarcastically. “We played a fun little drinking game called ‘Take a shot for every 10 minutes Ryan is late.’”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, ‘Oh.’ Gabe was talking you up all night. Saying about cool you were to just be a sophomore. What a good roommate and great friend you were. And then you stand us up. So Gabe finishes off a fifth of Jägr by himself.”

I was taken aback. The need to hunt lessened a little. For the first time since waking up I felt human emotion instead of animal lust. I was ashamed. And worried. “Is he going to be ok? Should we take him to the hospital?” Even as a lowly sophomore, I knew that solo chugging a bottle of Jägrmeister could easily lead to alcohol poisoning.

Michael’s expression softened slightly. “Nah, man. He’ll be ok. He puked most of it back up.... on me. Where the hell were you anyway? You said you’d be done with that film thing by midnight.”

“I don’t.... I don’t remember.”

“Ryan, if you want to be as good a guy as Gabe says you are, at least fess up when you mess up. If you wanted to go get laid instead of hanging out with us, just fucking tell us man. Don’t bullshit me, OK?” Michael clapped me on the shoulder, and I felt a jolt. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I was instantly hard. It felt damn good to feel Michael’s skin. It made me want to touch more of him. It made me want to take control of him and fuck him into obedience. He must have felt something too, because he jumped off the couch and looked at his hand. “What th... Uh... I mean... Like I said, Gabe threw up on my arm. I need a shower before I drive back to my place.”

“Wait...” I started, but he had already bolted out the door and down the hall to the community shower. The prey was running. I almost lost the humanity I had gotten back. My new animal instincts were urging me to chase him down, to capture him, to dominate him. But I resisted. My genuine concern for Gabe’s well being had reawakened my humanity, and I wasn’t going to let this new animal side of me take over without a fight. I felt a war raging inside of me now, and I wasn’t sure which side was going to win.

I stood up and walked over to the full-length mirror on the back of our door. Whatever had happened too me changed the way I looked too. Yesterday, I had been cute. Today, I was captivating. I still looked like me. I was still 6′ 2″ weighing about 190 lbs. I still had blue-green eyes and dark brown hair. My face still looked like me. No, there were no big changes. Instead, it was like all the little imperfections had been corrected. My once slightly-too-pink skin was now perfectly tanned and hairless. My once flat-but-featureless abs were now a perfect 6-pack. My once imperceptibly-too-big ears had lost a millimeter or two. My nose was angled slightly lower; my eyes were a touch more oval, and my chin a bit more square. And all these tiny alterations added up a breathtaking change. I was gorgeous. I had become flawless. I was an Adonis. I would have fucked myself in a heartbeat if I could.

And there was something else. Something I couldn’t quite put my finger on. In the past people had always said I looked sweet and innocent. I was certain no one would ever say that about me again. I had lost my innocence, and it showed in my eyes. Now I was something else. Now I was dark and predatory... and slightly mischievous.

In the bunk beside me, Gabe stirred and woke up slightly. He was still obviously drunk and oddly hard for me to look at. “Ryan, hey Ryan. You’re a good guy, man. Don’t stop being a good guy. Even though you didn’t show up tonight. I understand. Sometimes you just gotta get some tail. It’s cool. I love you, man.” He smiled at me weakly before passing out again.

And suddenly the war inside me was over. Gabe’s drunken words had somehow inspired a truce between the man and the animal. I was a good guy. And I was going to remain a good guy. But ‘sometimes you just gotta get some tail.’ I smiled to myself, grabbed two towels and headed down to the community showers. My prey was waiting for me.

* * *

Michael:

Michael was relieved that the showers were deserted when he got there. Not that it was surprising, considering it was so early in the morning. He needed minute or two alone to regain his composure.

“What the fuck was that,” Michael said out loud. When he had touched Ryan’s shoulder it was like... well it was like nothing he had ever felt before. It had felt like cumming, only better. Normally, after shooting a load he felt exhausted. But when he had touched Ryan? He had felt energized. He had been instantly horny. He had wanted to touch Ryan more, and rub, and kiss, and... fuck?

Nah, that couldn’t be what he felt. Michael was straight. He would always be straight. Some kid had checked him out in high school after swim practice almost 5 years ago and Michael had never been so angry. He had beaten the shit out of the fag freshmen. He might have sent the little fairy to the hospital too if Gabe hadn’t stopped him. In a lot of ways, he owed Gabe for that. Because the kid hadn’t been hurt too badly, Michael was sent to anger management classes instead of Juvie.

No, there was no way Michael Evans was queer. He stripped down and turned the water on cold, trying to lose his inexplicable erection. That touch sprang up in his head again. It had felt so good. Just a hand on another guy’s shoulder had felt better than sex. And Ryan hadn’t been wearing anything, so he could tell the sophomore was turned on too. Man, Ryan had an incredible body. And a perfectly shaped 8-inch dick that sprang to life when they touched. He could remember every detail of the sophomore’s cock: the veins, the head, the slight curve upward. Thinking about it, he kinda wanted to kneel in front of Ryan and...

Michael shook his head, trying to stop those thoughts. How the hell had they gotten in there? They couldn’t be his thoughts. He had never fantasized about anything like that before. It was gross. Two guys, sweating all over each other. Feeling those tight muscles. Hard ons rubbing together. Sucking each other. Getting fucked like a woman. Getting a dick deep inside of you, pounding you, filling you up.

“Fucking gross.” Michael said, trying to convince himself that’s how he really felt about it. And then he noticed he wasn’t trying to lose his erection anymore. He was jacking off, with his left hand wrapped tight around his dick and his right playing with his ass. He forced himself to stop. The cold water wasn’t helping. He turned the temperature as hot as it would go and tried to relax. But he couldn’t stop thinking about dudes fucking. With less conviction than last time, he said, “Just fucking gross.”

“Hey, Michael,” Michael looked up to see Ryan at the entrance to the shower. Still naked. Still hard. God, he was gorgeous. “I figured you might need a towel.”

Michael grunted something that he hoped sounded like a yes as he turned his face into the water. He closed his eyes tight and tried to force himself to stop thinking those alien thoughts. He had to stop thinking about how hot Ryan was. And he couldn’t let Ryan see how horny he was. He had to control himself.

While he was trying to clear his head, Michael could hear Ryan walking to the shower right beside his. Part of Michael wanted to scream at the damn sophomore to get away from him. Another part wanted to invite Ryan to join him under one shower. Michael was terrified to even open his mouth; he didn’t know which part of him would start speak. So he stayed silent, hoping Ryan wouldn’t touch him again. Or maybe hoping he would.

Michael could feel Ryan’s body heat just inches away. He could feel Ryan’s breath on his neck as the sophomore leaned close and whispered, “You want me to fuck you, don’t ya?”

Michael started and spun around, “Dude, what the hell did you just say?” He exclaimed. But Ryan wasn’t right next to him like he thought. He was across the room at another shower. Had Michael hallucinated it? It had been so vivid.

“Mike, relax man. I just said ‘You don’t mind if I join you, do you?’ I can’t go to sleep sweaty like this.” Ryan ran one hand teasingly over his pecs, across his perfect abs, and down to that beautiful dick.

“Wh-wh-why are you so hot and sweaty?” Michael stammered. He was trying not to think about how much he wanted to lick everywhere Ryan’s hand had just been. He wanted to think about anything else, but it was getting harder to push those thoughts away. “Er ... I mean... uh... did you screw that Sarah chick good tonight?”

“Dude, I did not stand you and Gabe up to get some ass.” Ryan winked at him. “Why should I, with friends like you? You’ve gotta be the biggest assholes around. Biggest and best.”

Michael forced himself to chuckle like it was the usual ribbing that college friends gave each other. But it wasn’t, and they both knew it. Ryan wanted his ass, and Michael really really wanted to give it to him.

“Besides, I think Sarah and I are over. I mean, she’s a nice girl, but she isn’t what I’m looking for, ya know?”

“So... uh... what are you looking for?” Michael asked. He was afraid of the answer, but couldn’t stop himself from asking the question.

“Oh, I think you can guess.” Ryan laughed, as he turned his water off and began walking towards Michael.

Michael was caught like a deer in the headlights. He should run. He should fight. He should do anything but stand here frozen. But Michael did nothing. He knew what was coming next and he was powerless to resist. And a growing part of him didn’t even want to resist.

Ryan was calm and deliberate as he approached Michael’s shower. Michael wondered how he made just walking look so sexy. Ryan started casually stroking his cock and said, “What I am looking for is a certain someone’s ass. Someone who needs my touch. Someone who wants to explore my body with is his tongue. Someone willing to take this big dick inside them. Someone who wants to kneel before me and obey.”

That last word rang in Michael’s ears like rolling thunder. Obey. Obey. Obey. Whatever willpower Michael had left deserted him. Ever since Ryan had first touched him, this had been what he wanted. To be fucked by some sophomore that he barely knew. To give himself to Ryan completely. On some level, he knew these weren’t his thoughts. Ryan had changed him somehow, but that didn’t matter anymore. In his mind, he had already given in. All that was left was to say it out loud. Quietly, Michael admitted, “I want that.”

Ryan smiled like a cat that had just caught his mouse. He asked, “What do you want? I didn’t quite hear you.”

“I want that, all of it. I want your touch. I want your body. I want that dick deep inside me. I want it to fill me up.” Michael knelt down before Ryan, desperate to touch that cock. But he knew he shouldn’t. Not yet. Not until Ryan ordered him too. He had to obey. “And I want to be your sex slave. I want to submit to your every whim. I want to be yours: mind, body, and soul.”

“Hmmm, if that’s what you want, then I guess we need to see how good a slave you will be. Blow me, show me how much you want my dick.”

Michael didn’t waste a second. He was hungry for cock now. He swallowed as much of Ryan’s 8-inch shaft as he could. Touching Ryan felt like he remembered. Intoxicating and erotic. Like swimming the perfect lap and winning the lottery and fucking, all at the same time. And sucking Ryan’s dick was so much better than touching his shoulder. He loved the feel of it between his lips. He loved the taste of the precum as he licked up and down with his tongue. He needed more. He needed Ryan deeper in him.

Michael grabbed Ryan’s ass and pulled him in, forcing that wonderful cock to slam into the back of his throat. Part of him was repulsed by what he was doing. It was telling him he should be stopping; he should be gagging; he should be trying to get Ryan’s dick out of his mouth. But that part of Michael was distant and unimportant. He loved the sensation of the head pushing into the back of his throat. Why should he be gagging when it felt so good? And that smell. His nose was buried in Ryan’s crotch now, and he breathed deeply, savoring it. He had never noticed how arousing the scent of a man was. But now that he knew, he couldn’t imagine ever wanting anything else.

Ryan pulled out slightly, then thrust his dick back in. Over and over again, Ryan’s cock forced its way down Michael’s throat. And already Michael was close to cumming. He hadn’t touched his own dick yet; his master hadn’t told him too. Just from being facefucked, he was on the brink. But satisfying his master was more important that his own orgasm, and Michael was doing his best. He had never given head before, but he hoped his enthusiasm would make up for his lack of experience.

In the back of his mind, he could hear Ryan. But Ryan wasn’t speaking. Instead it was like his master was in his head, walking around in Michael’s thoughts. Was that even possible?

“Yes, Michael.” Ryan said, responding to the unasked question. “It is possible. You gave yourself to me mind, body, and soul, remember? Well, I am going to judge you before I make you mine. Only the best men are going to be my servants. So lets look at your past sins and see if you are worthy. Hmm. Your dad paid for you to lose your virginity to a prostitute? That’s pretty sad. And even now you think of all women as sluts to be used for sex and then discarded. Oh, and you bashed a gay kid back in high school. Disappointing. I had thought you were a good guy, Michael. No, as of now, you are unworthy to be my slave. I guess I’m going to have to find a way to redeem you first.”

He pulled Michael up off his dick, spun him around, and shoved him up against the shower wall. Michael’s mouth felt empty without a cock in it, but he would not complain. He had to show Ryan he could be a good slave. He had to show his master how obedient he was. Michael could still feel what remained of the old him resisting. It was trying to tell him that this wasn’t right. Trying to convince him to fight. But it was far too late for that. The new Michael knew how good it felt to submit.

Holding him firmly against the wall, Ryan spread Michael’s cheeks, slowly rubbing that beautiful dick against Michael’s hole. The touch of it made him gasp in pure lust. He could feel the precum lubing him up, getting him ready. Ryan was going to fuck him! God, he wanted it so bad. He felt like he couldn’t wait any longer.

“I know how much you want this,” Ryan growled. And with one quick thrust, he forced himself into Michael. Michael’s eyes rolled back in his head as he felt unbelievable pleasure and pain. Mostly pleasure. Even the part of Michael that had been resisting was silent now, enjoying the feeling of being impaled. “So I shall make this your penance.”

Ryan started pounding Michael slowly at first, loosing up his tight hole. Ryan’s dick touched parts of Michael that he didn’t know needed touching. Ryan’s strokes started coming harder, faster, and deeper. The pain faded quickly, and soon all Michael could feel was pleasure. Constant, overwhelming, overjoying pleasure filled him. Every movement caused him to moan in ecstasy. Every second was pure heaven. Nothing in his entire life had felt even half this good. The new Michael didn’t know why he hadn’t tried it earlier; he couldn’t imagine anything better than being fucked. The old Michael was beginning to agree.

Ryan spoke as he continued pumping his cock into Michael’s ass. “And from now on, this is all you want. You will need a dick in you all the time. You will crave it. You will no longer need food or drink or sleep. Instead being fucked will satisfy all your needs. Until you are redeemed, you will be nothing but a gay slut. You will be fucked by as many different men as you can as frequently as you can. All your time and energy will be spent constantly looking for someone new to fuck you. And it will not matter to you who fucks you. Young or old, ugly or cute, you just need dick. This is what you deserve.”

With every thrust, Michael felt Ryan’s words become more and more true. They were being thrust deeper and deeper into him, pounded into his soul. And Michael could no longer tell if he was being punished or rewarded. He was pressed up against a cold tile wall being fucked and loving every second of it. He had never experienced pleasure like this before, and he didn’t want it to stop. A life with a never-ending supply of cocks to fuck his mouth and ass sounded like bliss. He never wanted to be empty again. He wanted a dick in him all the time. It was all he had ever wanted... wasn’t it?

He could feel Ryan messing around with his head some more. Everything that wasn’t important to his new purpose was fading away to be replaced with knowledge Michael would now need: how seduce men, how to pleasure men, how to tease men and keep them on the verge of cumming for hours. How to accommodate any fetish a man could have. How flirt and dress and style his hair. How to be the perfect slut.

And he knew that once Ryan came inside him, he would have the same gifts as his master, just not as strong. What Ryan had done to him in a single touch, he could do to someone else in five or ten minutes. Gay or straight, top or bottom, Michael was going to be able to convince them all to fuck his hole.

“Your penance will be over when you find a man that was attacked for being gay who is willing to forgive you. Then you shall return to me as my worthy slave. You may cum... now!” Ryan said with one final stroke, shooting his load into Michael. The feeling sent Michael over the edge too. He sprayed more cum that he had ever seen all over the shower wall. It was by far the most intense orgasm of his life. And it ended his old life for good. Any remnants of his old personality or willpower were gone forever. Michael was nothing but a slut now, and he couldn’t be happier.

At the same time, something happened to Ryan. He suddenly seemed dazed. He pulled out of Michael’s ass and left the shower without another word. Michael stifled a whimper of disappointment. He wanted his master to fuck him again and again and again, but he knew that wouldn’t happen until he served his penance.

He walked over to his discarded clothing already thinking about how none of it revealed enough skin. He needed all new cloths, but he needed cock more. For now he could make his jeans into cutoffs and rip the sleeves off his shirt. Or maybe go shirtless. Yeah, shirtless would be better to show off his new sexy body.

Michael knew without looking in a mirror that he looked different. Being fucked by Ryan had made his body better in every way: from his head to his toes, from his ass to his dick. He now had a near-perfect body that would never need any work at a gym to maintain. One of his master’s many gifts to him. He also had limitless endurance, sexual and otherwise, could not get ill or catch a disease, and would never need to eat again. From now on, sex would sustain him. Nothing else mattered.

Looking at his cell phone, Michael saw it wasn’t even 4 am yet. There might still be people at the gay clubs if he hurried. He remember walking past them in his old life, thinking about how disgusting it was to see all those fags with their too-tight clothing grinding on each other. Now he was one of those fags and couldn’t wait to join them.