The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sins of Commission

Like the title says, this piece was a commission. I don’t think my patron quite expected…well, you know. But! You too can commission pieces at my patreon, and who knows what you’ll get!

Many apologies to Stan and Steve.

Kayla held her breath, slowed her heart-rate, and waited for her eyes to adjust. The darkness pooled ominously in the silent, cavernous entryway. There was a dry, scuttling sound. A faint glow flicked off to the right; when she turned to track it down she caught a glimpse of something like a single eye. She could have sworn it met her gaze before it blinked once and effectively disappeared.

So, yes, Professor Wendell Weird’s mansion was in fact as weird as you’d expect from a guy named “Weird” who was also the world’s foremost and self-styled Magus Majestic. Kayla was well aware that there were wards and runes here that could torment her soul or turn her into a chicken or both at once, if chickens had souls. She didn’t care to find out. And she shouldn’t have to, if her intel was right. She fingered the ward around her neck, then remembered what it was shaped like, and let it go, stifling a meow of disgust and indignation. Phallus charms, magic shit, evil chickens in the wings; why had she taken this job again?

She smiled, automatically keeping her lips closed to conceal the white of her teeth. She’d taken it for the challenge, of course. The Cat had a reputation to maintain as the World’s Most Nefarious Cat Burglar, robbing from the rich and super-powered and giving to…well, mostly herself, but sometimes, as now, to a generous client.

Also, more practically, student loans. This gig would finally allow her to pay off that art degree, and get her own place, with her own kitchen and her own pretty pilfered things everywhere and most especially without her spectacularly irritating passive-aggressive roommate Valerie.

Also, less practically, if she were honest, because she’d always thought the Magus Majestic was kind of hot, and there was a bit of a sexy thrill in sneaking around his Magus-y house without his permission or knowledge. She could even look in on him sleeping and give that tasty salt-and-pepper beard a little quiet lick. Wouldn’t that freak out little-miss-priss Valerie, who had taken one look at her Professor Weird shirtless pin-up and furrowed her blonde brow in consternation at the gaucheness of it all, her mouth settling into its usual thin, disapproving line. “Do you mind if I close your door, Kayla? I have some friends coming over and I don’t want you to feel embarrassed because you haven’t cleaned up?”

What a bitch. Once she moved out and had given it a few years so she’d no longer be the first suspect, she’d maybe track Valerie down, truss her up in her sleep, and steal everything she owned. Or just spread it around the apartment and piss on it so her friends would be embarrassed.

Before she could indulge in any naughty fantasies of licking or pissing or student loan payments, though, she had to make with the mystic sanctum five-fingered withdrawls.

She had the floor plan memorized; there’d been a very helpful photo essay in Super-Lifestyle. With her trademark cat-like grace she slipped around various geometricly-obscene shadows and hungering doorways into the abyss. Her ears strained for sounds of movement, but all was quiet. The charm was apparently as effective as it was grossly suggestive.

She moved around a patch of moonlight from a high barred window, and into yet another trophy room. She risked the flashlight, and sure enough, there it was, right where the client said, on a pedestal. Professor Weird liked living in a museum, apparently. Maybe his anthropological background.

In any case, the mechanical alarms were sophisticated, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She allowed herself a little purr of satisfaction as she lifted it free. It was smooth, and she could feel its warmth even through her gloves. She just had to stow it in her satchel, retrace her steps, and…

The room suddenly blared into blue, eldritch, flickering light. An intricate mask with way too many teeth leered at her on one side; some shifting crystalline thing did something impossible with its angles. In her hands, the wand-thing she’d appropriated revealed its relationship to her charm in a manner that was way too blatant.

She whipped around, crouching to leap, one part of her brain snarling, while another part wished fervently that she were meeting Wendell Weird, master Warlock, and all his abs, under different circumstances. Ideally circumstances that did not involve her clutching a giant mystic carved penis in the moments before she was magicked into a flightless bird.

Professor Weird wasn’t there, though. Nor were his abs, nor his beard. Instead, standing before her, wearing a robe with mystic sigils, furrowing her blonde brow, was…

“Valerie!?” Kayla hissed, involuntarily. “What the fucking fucking fuck?”

“What..?” Valerie said. “How do you…?” She blinked. “Kayla? You’re the Cat?”

Kayla hissed again, with feeling. Her secret identity was blown. She could well be going to jail. But she had a chance here to scratch Valerie’s eyes out. It didn’t have to be a total loss. She sprang.

Valerie said something that sounded to Kayla like, “Gaze at my abs will you, by Ishtar!” but probably really wasn’t. And just like that Kayla was no longer springing. She was frozen in the air like a sitting frozen chicken. Clutching a giant penis.

This was, in short, a shit day.

Valerie’s stood with her hands on her hips. The mystic robes swirled mysteriously. She somehow still managed to look dowdy and cranky.

“I’m really disappointed in you Kayla. I knew you never did the dishes, but I had no idea you were living a double life as a catspaw for Eldritch Evils like Calisto the Commissioner! If I and Professor Weird had not been informed by our mystic sources of this diabolical plot, the world itself would be in peril!”

She actually shook her finger in Kayla’s face. “Why would you want the world to be in peril?! Is this really an outfit you want your mother to see you wearing in a mug shot? What were you thinking Kayla?”

Kayla tried to show Valerie exactly what she was thinking of, but her muscles were still frozen. She was about as dangerous as a sleek black-clad mannequin.

“Who the fuck is Cawhatso the Commissioner?” she said. At least she could still talk. Valerie must think it was more fun to reprimand a reprimandé who could talk.

Valerie also was taking care to stay in Kayla’s line of vision so she could the thief could see her roommate she shook her head more in sorrow than anger. Condescension was her super-power. Along with the magic freezing abilities.

“That’s who hired you,” she said, taking Kayla’s chin gently in her hand, her eyes fairly dripping with faux remorse. “He is a being from the twelfth dimension whose…um, wand, manifests. Professor Weird decommissioned him and neutralized the wand. But if Calisto should ever retrieve it—dire!”

She tapped Kayla’s cheek. Then she did it again because apparently Kayla’s expression was just that fun to look at. “Dire! You knew not what you did, Kayla, when you tried to put Calisto the Commissioner back into commission!”

“Yeah, well, I’d like to commission you to fuck yourself,” Kayla snarled. She felt nauseous, for a second, like her insides had been folded into her outside and her brain was trying to swallow things that should not be.

Then it passed and Valerie was looking at her with an expression of horror, which was satisfying. Valerie hated cursing, Kayla knew. “No I didn’t fucking clean the dishes, Valerie.” “You don’t have to use that word. It’s not that I mind, it’s just that someone might hear and not understand.” “We’re the only ones in the fucking apartment! Who’s going to hear?!” “Well, the walls are thin, and I might be on the phone, you never know. It just gives the wrong impression…”

Just replaying the conversation was making her grind her teeth. That and the whole being frozen powerless and facing prison or chickening or Professor Weird laughing at her or Valerie tut-tutting at her for all eternity…

Wait, where was Valerie?

She’d moved out of sight. Kayla couldn’t turn her head, so she was left to stare at that mask with the teeth. It looked back toothily. There was a rustling of robes, and a muffled thump, like a body hitting the floor. Then Valerie gasped.

Kayla and the mask stared at each other in confusion. “What the fuck?” Kayla said.

Valerie gasped again. She was making little whimpering sounds now. Kayla had heard them before, she was pretty sure. Rarely, but every so often. When she’d been outside Valerie’s room…

“Are you masturbating?!” Kayla said. “Hanging me here in the air turns you on? What is wrong with you?” The censorious tones and the italics both sounded like Valerie, she realized with some mortification. But come the fuck on.

She tried to move, but still no. Her hand clutching the wand/phallus/whatever was starting to cramp up.

Valerie gave a little grunt and then a cry, half ecstatic, half despairing.

“Well I hope you enjoyed that,” Kayla said with disgust. Her evil roommate was an enchantress who was probably sleeping with Professor Weird and was also apparently a sadistic sex pest. It was just what she’d expect from Valerie, really. Though she still felt she had a right to be upset about it.

Valerie scuttled back into view, her robe clutched around her, her eyes wild, her breasts more full than Kayla would have suspected. Valerie generally dressed to deemphasize them. She was breathing hard, and actually looked sexy if you were the sort of person who was willing to consider Valerie a sexual object, which Kayla was not. She liked men, she liked women. She did not like Valerie. Damn it.

Valerie though maybe liked her a bit too much, what with the masturbating in her presence and now she was…scrabbling at her? She’d gone out of view again, but Kayla could feel her hands pulling at her arm, pushing her, trying to…get at the wand, she guessed?

“I don’t think it’s going to work, Valerie,” Kayla said, with just a bit of a smug purr. “I’m frozen and I’ve got that wand thing. You want it, you’re just going to have to let me go, huh?”

Valerie made a panicked, strangled little noise. She sounded like she was terrified, which was bizarre. Kayla was no threat. It wasn’t like Kayla had made the skanky weirdo masturbate…

Or wait a second.

Kayla had an absolutely delicious suspicion.

Valerie had come around into view again. She was muttering something, some spell. Her breath hitched. She visibly collected herself to start again.

“I commission you to tell me what’s going on, Valerie,” Kayla said.

Valerie shook her head in a panic, but even as she did the words were spilling out.

“Oh my god the wand should be decommissioned but it’s not I don’t know why it can do anything I need to get it away from you before you figure it out but now I’ve told you I’ve got to find the Sorceror Splendiferous!” She had been backing up and turned to run, tripping on her robe.

“Calm down! Just…don’t go!” Valerie was at the door. “I commission you to calm down! And don’t go!”

Valerie gave a long sigh. Her body in the robe looked just about boneless as she leaned against the door. She stayed there. Her robe had almost fallen off of her again. One breast was hanging out free. Kayla could just about see the nipple. If she were looking. Which obviously she was not.

Kayla took a breath and tried to think it through. So the wand penis thing whatever was some sort of cosmic reality altering rewrite mystic doodad? And she’s stumbled on the magic words? It seemed improbable, but not really more improbable than finding out that her stupid roommate was waiting for her in Professor Weird’s supermystic lair.

So, she could make Valerie do stuff, obviously. Which was fun and useful. But could she do other things?

She looked up. Valerie was in front of her, looking calm. And making some sort of mystic gesture thing.

Shit.

“I commission you to...!” she said, and then the spell holding her in the air stopped holding her in the air and she dropped.

Her training kicked in and she managed to roll with it, but her backside hit the ground with a solid thunk. “Fuck with me, will you, you evil bitch,” she muttered, as the penis thing jolted out of her hands and skittered towards Valerie because of course it fucking did. But Kayla got up almost at once, and then staggered for a second as the world folded and twisted and righted.

“Ohhh,” Valerie said. She sounded like she was rolling the syllable over her tongue, in a very appreciative, unValerie way. She gave a decidedly evil, unValerie smile. It gave Kayla a very bad feeling. Especially since Valerie somehow already had the wand. “I commission you…” she said, and Kayla leaped, quick as thought, going for her throat.

There was a folding, disorientation, and then she came harder than she’d ever come in her life. There was no build-up or warning; one minute she was intent on murder, the next her whole body was convulsing. Distantly she felt herself hit the floor as she mewed and bucked helplessly. She had one hand on her engorged nipple; she was trying to get her other into her pants, into her sopping cunt.

Valerie leaned over her, that evil smile twisting evilly, her eyes bright. “Well, that looked like fun. I commission you to tell me it was fun, Kayla, you insatiable little slut.”

“Oh god itwasfun!,” Kayla gasped. Why hadn’t she designed her pants for easier access? She had to fuck herself. She was an insatiable little slut.

This was bad. She needed to get to her clit. She needed to get out of here. She looked into Valerie’s eyes. Valerie deliberately licked her lips.

“Valerie,” she said, desperately. She gave up getting into her pants, and just frigged herself through the material at her crotch as she tried to stand up because she was insatiable. “Uh! Valerie! What are you doing? You’ve got to stop…”

Valerie lowered her head, and kissed her with a cruel thoroughness. She bit Kayla’s lip hard enough to draw blood, then her tongue licked around Kayla’s mouth. She had no problem getting her hand down Kayla’s pants, and her fingers slid up and down the shockingly wet slit. Kayla tried to get herself onto the digits, but Valerie teased her, refusing to give her the good finger fucking she craved. Kayla’s nipples pressing against Valerie’s chest were so hard she wondered they didn’t explode.

“I’m an evil bitch,” she said. “I’m fucking with you.”

She stepped away. Somehow she still had the wand in her left hand, the one that wasn’t slick with Kayla’s juices.

“You are a terrible roommate,” Val said. “You never clean the dishes. I commission you to always clean the dishes from now on! And that stupid poster of Wen on your wall. Lusting after him in that shallow sluttty way that shows you are a shallow slut. He’s much more than that, you know! We have a deep, meaningful relationship, based on mutual trust and understanding and a serious interest in the mystical arts!”

Kayla tried to tune out the ranting and think about something other than her throbbing, insatiable clit. Obviously she’d accidentally turned her passive-aggressive evil priss roommate into a just straight out aggressive evil bitch domme. This was really hot…bad. It was bad. She did not want to fuck her judgmental bitch of a roommate who had refused to finger fuck her the way she needed. She had to get the wand back and use it to make Val finger fuck her for hours and hours and then set things to right. And then fuck some more. And then wash the dishes.

She swallowed. She could do this. With an effort of will she stopped mauling her hot titty. She poised to spring.

Suddenly something clicked.

“He’s not fucking you?!” she asked incredulously.

“What?” Valerie said, startled out of her rant.

“Professor Weird. With the abs. And the,” she shivered, “magic cock. You can’t tell me you’re not fucking him?”

“Of course I’m not fucking him!” Valerie snapped. She tried to look dignified, which was difficult with her robe falling off her, one hand glistening with Kayla and the other clutching a giant carved magic penis. “Professor Weird is my instructor in the secrets of sorcery. It would be irresponsible for us to…”

Kayla laughed. She let her finger roll over her nipple again. “No wonder you wanted some of this. You are such a repressed bitch. You’re evil now and you still won’t admit you want to fuck the hottest superdick in the multiverse.”

She closed the distance between them again, hips swaying. Valerie seemed paralyzed as Kayla licked her neck and slid her tongue into her ear. “It’s okay, baby,” she said. “I can give your cunt what it needs.” She traced her fingers up to Valerie’s nipple, which was very hard indeed…and then shot her hand out to grab the wand.

She absolutely positively intended to make Valerie disappear or freeze in place or turn into a chicken. But at the last minute she remembered she was an insatiable slut who was insatiable and couldn’t think of anything but sex. “I commission your tits to be titanic orgasmic sex bazoongas!” she declared triumphantly. And giggled. Valerie’s tits were so fucking hot.

And then the world folded and dropped away and came back and they were even hotter. Valerie gasped and staggered. The wand fell to the floor with a dull thump as she grabbed her huge chest, beyond triple D, beyond the alphabet, but jutting out firm and ridiculously proud. The nipples were the size of a thumb.

Kayla knew she should grab the wand, but the tits were so mouth-watering, she had to suck. And bite. Her teeth nipped and Valerie screamed and thrashed. She nipped again and Valerie convulsed again, pulling her down into insatiable sexy bazoongas.

Valerie’s tits were everywhere, in Kayla’s mouth, against her own tits…one enormous nipple grinding into her crotch like a titanic sex bazoonga. Kayla could actually feel it up inside her, hard and hot. Whenever she thrust against them, Valerie came loudly, desperately and at length. Eventually, Valerie was just grunting, and jerking, her hands pawing lazily and ineffectually at her gigantic bosom as Kayla continued to insatiably fuck it, her own head lolling through yet another orgasm.

Her eye fell on the wand. It was shaped like a cock. Nipple fucking was awesome, but she could use a good hard dildo in her.

It was really big. “I commission my slutty cunt to take it all,” she said, and felt herself stretch deliciously over it as the world folded around that giant cock. Valerie muttered something vague and obscene. The room went white with eldritch light—which Kayla at first thought was yet another orgasm.

Instead, it was even better. Before her, at last, stood the man of her dreams, or at least posters. His cape flourished; his v-shaped collar plunged almost to his navel, as in the yummy promotional photos. He looked down at her sternly. “By the Thorny Thighs of Thul! What foul sorcery defiles the dwelling of Professor Weird!”

“Magician Most Mighty!” Valerie said, her giant naked tits bosoming as she surged out of the puddle of various fluids and tried to get to her feet. “It’s the wand of Calisto the Commissioner! You’ve got to get it out of her slutty cunt so we can fuck with her together!”

Professor Weird had seen many massive monstrosities in his dimensional travels, but none, apparently, quite so massive as Valerie’s tits. His eyes widened; his head bobbed as they swayed.

“By the Vast Voggoth’s Vastnesses, what Vastness is this,” he whispered hoarsely.

Kayla eyed that magic cock tenting those magic purple pants and purred as she shoved the magic dildo into her magically capacious cunt. “Uh,” she said. “Pretty hot, huh? I commission you to be honest with me about the hotness of her fucking tits while you stroke your cock….”

“By the Vastness of Voggoth, the fucking tits are hot,” Professor Weird admitted, stroking his cock through his pants with his right hand. With his left he raised his hand in a mystic gesture to restore order and presumably end the depraved madness.

“…and don’t even think about taking away my fuckstick either, it’s too much fun watching me.” Kayla finished. Professor Weird’s brow furrowed in confusion, uncertain why his hand was in the air. Somewhat distractedly he brought it down to cup his balls while his right hand continued to work, watching the women with the deadly wand of the Commissioner ram it into her surprisingly capacious cunt.

“By the Pounding Penumbra of Piff, this pounding is enjoyable to witness! Oh!” he ejaculated, in multiple senses.

“You bitch!” Valerie spit, causing her tits to flex intensely, “stop degrading the Magus Magnificum! ”

“The realm is threatened by the wand that is interestingly fucking yonder cunt! Valerie, your tits are really hot,” said the Magus Magnificum.

Kayla gave a little purr of satisfaction. It had been touch and go there, but she had it under control now. She would have Professor Weird fuck her for a day or two, get Valerie to eat her out, wash the dishes, then get the wand to her client so she could get paid and pay off her student loans and move out of their stupid apartment so she didn’t have to deal with Valerie’s carping as she fucked everyone she wanted to which was everyone all the time.

Everything was good, especially fucking herself. She sighed and opened her eyes and Valerie had managed to sneak over while she was distracted with fucking herself and rammed the wand/dildo in hard so Kayla groaned and thrust.

“I commission you to be too busy fucking me with your mouth to say a damn thing,” Valerie said, and swung her leg over. Her slit was soaked. Kayla whined as it lowered. She licked, and Valerie shivered.

She needed to make her shiver again. She pushed her tongue in vigorously, drawing out to nibble the clit, before plunging forward again. It was engrossing. It kept her busy.

* * *

“By the Flames of Flucktania, Valerie, remove yourself from that poor girl’s face! We must free ourselves from these enchantments and restore the world to rights…gah!” Professor Weird, who had gotten his dick out of his pants, came again onto the Comissioner’s wand nestled between Valerie’s marvelous tits as Kayla pushed her over the edge again.

“Oh, pshaw,” Valerie said, finally standing on unsteady legs. Kayla whined, her eyes still fixed on Valerie’s snatch. She crawled after her. Professor Weird followed her tits. Valerie waved the wand. “You could have said something half an hour ago, if you actually wanted to think with something other than your dick.”

“By the Balls of Balshophon, woman, I am ensorcelled!” Weird protested. “I cannot stop stroking my member or staring at your hot tits!”

“And I’m an evil bitch who wants to fuck with her,” Valerie said reasonably. “So there. And I commission you to stop swearing by that ridiculous shit! That’s always annoyed the fuck out of me!”

“By…oh damn it,” Weird said, looking deflated despite his ongoing erection.

Valerie smiled, stroking the penis thing as Kayla got her tongue into her again. “Don’t be sad baby. I want you to have fun too. I commission you to get off on fucking with her just like I do. You can’t help it, so you might as well enjoy it.”

Weird’s erection got noticeably more erect. “You…you evil bitch!” he said.

Valerie shuddered to a quiet but obvious orgasm. Then she held the slick commissioner’s wand out. “I commission a reality in which she’s our plaything fucktoy who does whatever we say and loves it.” She smiled wickedly. “Kayla you’re great at that but it would be better if your tongue could stretch all the way in….oh fuck!” Her hips jerked. Kayla on her knees grabbed her ass more firmly and drove in, apparently all the way.

Weird licked his lips, watching Valerie’s enormous breasts. “That’s…. I can’t help it so I might as well enjoy it. She should have breasts like yours. Bigger. Hotter.”

Kayla screamed, which did something to her tongue in Valerie that made her scream, and Weird did what you’d expect with all that tit flesh vibrating in front of him and grunted also.

* * *

Kayla was licking her mammoth titties with her incredibly long, supple, and mind-fuckingly sensitive tongue. The experience was so intense it almost but not quite overwhelmed the need to thrust frantically as Professor Weird rammed her gamely from behind.

Valerie had found, or maybe commissioned up, an elaborately carved chair; she was fingering herself as she watched. Kayla wanted to get her tongue in there.

“Maybe you should be a redhead,” Valerie said languidly.

“Tattoos,” Weird huffed. “Mark the bitch.”

“Or cat ears,” said Valerie. “Fuzzy little cat ears and you can come when you’re scritched?”

“You can’t get enough crammed into your giant ass?” Weird suggested.

Valerie scritched her fuzzy little cat ears and she came. Or Weird shoved the giant penis wand dildo in her ass and she came.

Such is the power of Commission, true believers.

* * *