The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Siren

She was walking into a trap.

She knew it and so did the woman she was hunting. It was always a trap. The game had become repetitive for her, even though she had only been fighting crime officially for a little over a year now. She was running along a route that was close to her norm but she had been warned about patterns. Her teacher had taught her the dangers of becoming predictable. She was heading away from the court district towards the Thomas Industrial Park. She received a tip that the lead suspect from a series of bizarre occurrences in the Banks across town had set up an office and business and headquarters there.

That’s why she knew it was a trap. This wasn’t the movies. The only time a crime fighter got a reliable tip as to the whereabouts of a suspect it was so the bad guy could get the drop on the superhero. She was running towards a big unknown in who this girl was. The only thing she had was a group of bank tellers from different banks handing over thousands of dollars. Afterwards they had no real memory of what they had done or why exactly they had done it. Whoever she was, she had been very careful to leave no trace of her visits, no video surveillance, no eye witnesses. The only reason she knew it was a girl was because the tip she had received had said ‘she’.

The night sky overhead was a faded dark blue. The city lights reflecting against the black void pouring cold incandescent light towards the heavens, making the stars look dull and listless. The brick and steel buildings below her were mostly dark with only a few lit windows. The city seemed cramped even in these nighttime hours.

She stopped her journey from rooftop to rooftop to lean over and gaze at the dark sparsely populated street below her. The widely spaced small elm trees were lush and green this time of summer and their rich foliage blocked her view of the sidewalk. It always made her happy to see the green of life down amid the dirt and squalor of civilization.

Looking to her left she tossed her long straight blond hair over her shoulder and saw a couple walking down the street. It was a relatively tall white man with a shorter dark skinned woman at her side. She had her arm snaked up her back to drape over her shoulder, while he hugged her midsection towards him comfortably. Looking down on the couple she sighed heavily. She knew that it wasn’t their fault, they were in love. At the same time she had to envy them almost to the point of hatred. It hadn’t been her idea to have these powers. But then she had to stop herself.

Her powers were something that she couldn’t control. She didn’t know where they had come from. One day she was a normal college student, pursuing a technical writing degree, and the next day she could see through just about anything and when she screamed she could break glass and knock people unconscious. The first time she had done that it had scared her half to death. She had gotten into an argument with an ex over something stupid and she had screamed. The next thing she knew, glasses were shattering all around her. She could almost see visible waves emanating from her and she couldn’t stop. Her ex’s eyes glazed over and he passed out right in front of her with blood running from her ears. The scream had lasted an insane amount of time. It seemed to last for hours before she could silence herself. Looking around and gasping hard for air she saw that the café where she was no longer had any windows still intact. She couldn’t spot an undamaged glass anywhere and people were lying on the floor in various stages of consciousness, as if they had just survived a bomb blast. She was so scared that the only thing she could do was run.

When she had stopped, she buried herself in her dorm, refusing to come out for a week. The knock that had brought her out of herself imposed exile was not one she had heard before. It was forceful yet soft somehow. It reminded her of her dad and without thinking she had opened the door and looked at the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

The woman was taller than she was. She had dark, rich, brown skin. Her wavy, full volume, black hair was long, down to her waist. She had the deepest most penetrating brown eyes, she had found it hard to look in them for too long. The woman introduced herself as Seema. The woman had ordered her to grab enough items for a few days. Without thinking she had grabbed a night bag and thrown in a few articles and hygiene things and had followed Seema into a car.

From there she had been introduced to the hard life of training and crime fighting. The crazy thing is, is that she had accepted everything Seema had told her and everything the older woman had asked of her. There had been times where she had wanted to stop but something inside her wouldn’t let her quit. Seema had taught her how to control her new abilities and to train her body to do things that she never would have thought herself capable of a few weeks before. After several months Seema had given her a new name and a costume. Her name was “The Siren”. She wore a black leotard with swaths of blue that went from her butt up to her underarm area. Helping to support her ample DD cup size, that hadn’t shrunk at all throughout her training, she wore a dark purple, almost black, corset. Her tights were blue with slashes of black racing down them. Her boots ran half way up her thigh and had a reasonable heel, only about an inch or so high. She spent so many hours training in them she now found them more comfortable than tennis shoes. She had run across Seema several times since then and the dark powerful woman was always willing to help her young protégé. But she felt that the Siren needed to prove herself on her own and she hadn’t been in contact with Seema for several weeks now.

Regardless of how she had been introduced to this life it ultimately had been her choice to pursue it. She had wanted, and still wanted to protect the innocent, like those two down on the street below her. She had trained hard to be in the shape that she was in and she had worked just as hard to be as successful as she was. Her powers were a gift that helped her to do what she wanted to do, nothing more. She lost sight of the couple as they walked under the wide lush branches of one of the elm trees. There was no point in trying to change what she herself had chosen, and it was time to go to work. Taking one last glance at where she had lost the couple under the tree she sprinted and leapt across the separation in the buildings to land on the one next to her and continued running.

She tried to get back into the rhythm of running along the rooftops but for some reason her mind kept wandering back to the couple on the street. She wanted a relationship but it was too dangerous. She had tried but it would just be putting her and the guy at risk. She had captured several criminals by herself. True she wasn’t as flashy as, Thunder Struck, or Maiden Jade, but she was going to prove herself tonight. She was always having to prove herself, it was never easy and she didn’t even get the glory that some of the other superheroes around the world got.

She stopped and crouched in the shadows of a roof air-conditioning unit on her building. She pulled out a pair of collapsible binoculars from her side pouch. She carefully leaned out and scoped out the building that had been pointed out to her from the anonymous tip. The building was completely black there was nothing to make it stand out from any other building. That was part of the trap too. She put the binoculars away. She repositioned her dark blue mask on her face. Breathing deeply, she closed her eyes. Are you sure you know what you’re doing? She nodded and opened her deep blue eyes. She sprang from her crouching position and sprinted across the building. She raced from rooftop to rooftop closely the distance between her and her target. She almost didn’t make that last separation between buildings. Catching herself from falling the dozen or so stories down. After a slight struggle she was able to pull herself up onto the roof of her objective.

So far, so good. She was pretty sure she hadn’t made too much noise but she looked down through the buildings levels just to make sure nothing was waiting for her. Four floors down from the roof there was a single woman sitting at a desk with a desk lamp on. Hope you are enjoying what you’re doing. She said to her mentally, because I’m pretty sure you won’t have to worry about it where you’re going. This was going to be easier than she thought.

She looked around through the roof to see about any kind of entry point. She found a window that was left open right next to the fire escape. She slunk across the roof and swung easily over the railing to land silently on the metal grating of the fire escape. She slid down the rails quickly and ducked into the open window. She could see through just about anything but seeing in the dark was just as hard for her as the next girl. She had to pick her way through the top floor slowly so as not to make any sounds and alert her unsuspecting guest of her arrival. She made it to the stair well and crept down the three floors to where her target had been working.

She glanced through the walls to make sure she hadn’t moved. She was still at the desk with the single desk lamp on working on a stack of paperwork. Maybe this girl wasn’t who she was tipped off about. Well, she was already here and there was no point in doubting herself now, the truth would unfold itself to her after she had a good look at those documents she had been working on. A Technical Writing degree did serve a purpose, sometimes.

Moving through some outer rooms she pressed herself up against the wall outside of the woman’s office. The carpeted floor swallowed the sounds of her footsteps perfectly. Taking one last deep breath she rushed into the room. “STAY WHERE YOU ARE!” She yelled, hoping to get some kind of reaction out of the girl. The woman simply sat up a little straighter in her chair. She made no sudden movements, nor did she make any attempt to speak. She just sat there. That’s different, she thought. She kept her distance from the woman and her desk as she slowly crept around to get a good look at the woman’s face.

What she saw was surprising to say the least. The woman had dark brown hair that swept down from her head over her shoulders in glossy waves that seemed to catch the light even though she wasn’t moving. She had high cheek bones which may have given her a harsh appearance, but her eyes and full lips softened her appearance. The first thought she had was, damn, she’s really pretty! She dumped the idea immediately; this girl could be a criminal and she was there to do a job.

The woman wore a short sleeve blouse that had a V-neck, showing off her generous cleavage. Her arms were toned and she looked like she was very much in shape. Siren remembered that Seema had warned her against people who were in shape. There was a big difference between big people and people who took care of themselves. She would have to be very careful. Her sharp blue eyes met hers. Her eyes were the same pure crystal blue color that Siren’s eyes were.

She was about to say something when the woman spoke to her, breaking the silence. “May I help you, young lady?”

It had been a long time since Siren had been called a young lady. It wasn’t condescending in the slightest and she was certain that she had been led on a wild goose chase all of a sudden. But since she was here there was no point in not looking over all this paperwork just to be sure. “I just dropped by to check on a few things.” She glanced at the stacks of paperwork that swamped the woman’s desk. “Do you mind if I have a quick look at all this paperwork?”

“Is this some kind of inspection?” she asked with a wry smile spreading across her face.

She arched an eyebrow at her nonchalant attitude about the whole thing. This can’t be the girl I’m after. “Yes, that’s it exactly. It’s a routine City Inspection of proper permits for new buildings in the Industrial District.”

The woman brought her hands to rest on the arms of her chair as she pushed her chair away from the desk. “If this inspection is so important that the Industrial Committee would send The Siren out to my offices at such a late hour, then by all means.” She gestured to a very comfortable looking chair facing her across the desk. “Sit, please. Go through any of it that you would like.”

Feeling like a complete and utter fool she slowly took the indicated seat and pulled a form from the nearest stack. It was some kind of parts acquisition form. She didn’t understand what a GA part 2-50 was but she was pretty sure it was harmless. She placed the page aside and grabbed another sheet.

“Why are you out so late, Siren?” the woman causally asked.

She glanced up at her from her reading. She was looking at her casually. Those bright blue eyes were locked on hers. She didn’t have an answer so she ignored the question and kept reading. Her teacher Seema had warned her about getting into idle conversation.

“It is very late. I was planning on going home myself soon.”

The business woman was just making small talk. She placed the sheet aside and grabbed another form from the stack. It was an accounting role for the “Labor Department”.

“I will be so glad to go home. It has been such a long day for me.”

Her voice was pleasant enough and she could empathize with what she was saying. She had had to get up at 6:00am that morning to go to her real job. Crime fighting was great but the pay was lousy.

“Of course, just about every day for me is long one, now a days. When I started my own business, they never told me that I wouldn’t get a full night’s sleep again.”

The woman’s voice was pleasant enough and so long as she wasn’t moving Siren was content to let her talk. At least she would know where in the room she was. She let her eyes scan down a list of expenses.

“I have been so tired lately.”

Her voice seemed to slow down just a touch. It was easy for Siren to listen to her.

“Really tired..all the time. When you came in I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. With all the work I have to do.”

All the work I have to do. There was always more work to do. Siren’s eyes slid from her place on the page and she had to refocus. She placed the sheet aside without really looking at it. These forms were about as boring as any History book she had ever read.

“I guess I should get more sleep at night. The thought of sleep is so peaceful. I wish that I could just close my eyes and forget about all my responsibilities for a while, don’t you?”

Siren nodded her head numbly. She had to fight to stifle a yawn. The paper she was holding almost fell from her hands. She couldn’t read it anymore anyway. She slid the paper on her stack that she had cleared already. Her eye lids were so heavy and the chair was really comfortable. She doggedly grabbed at another form from the top of the pile.

“The thought of sleep and relaxation are so heavy now, aren’t they?”

She nodded again trying to focus on the form in her hand. “Could you please,” her mouth cracked open in a huge yawn. Her eyes widened in embarrassment and she tried to shake off the heavy feeling from her body. “Could you please…stop talking for a…a…while? These forms…”

“Are so tiring, I know,” the woman continued. “They are so dry and boring.” Her voice was like a rich syrup that coated Siren’s ears and body in a gentle relaxing sensation. “Why don’t you just relax in the chair and rest for a minute or two.”

Yes, that’s what she needed, just a small break. She placed the paper on the edge of the desk. It slipped silently to the floor but she couldn’t muster the energy to retrieve it. She sat back heavily in the deep comfortable chair.

“That’s it. Just relax for a bit. I know how hard it is to do what you do. You go to a job all day and then at night you get called to handle everyone else’s problems. You deserve to rest. Rest and relax.”

Her voice was so calming and melodic. It resonated with Siren.

“You know that I am speaking the truth, don’t you, Siren?”

She nodded as her eyes dropped lazily and she seemed to lean back more in the soft chair.

“Just relax. Let all of your stresses go. Just breathe and relax and let go of all your cares, just for a moment.”

Yes, let go, that sounded so wonderful, no responsibilities, no cares, just peace and relaxation.

“Feel yourself go even deeper, Siren. Breathe deeply and relax even more. You find that the more you relax the better you feel. Just breathe …and… relax.”

The relaxation felt so good. She just wanted to stay here and listen to whoever this was she had never felt this good before.

“You have worked so hard, Siren. Let your eyes close…close them now. And when you close them, you will find that your relaxation will increase ten times. You can trust me, Siren. Your eyelids are so heavy…they are such a burden for you. You can set down that burden for a moment. You can trust me. Siren, let your heavy, sleepy eyes close down… for just a moment.”

She wanted to relax so much. Her eyelids were heavy and she found that she did trust this woman. More so than she had trusted even Seema. She slowly let her eyes fall closed. When they did she found that she was ten times more relaxed than she had been a moment ago. She felt herself smile at the wonderful feeling of being able to relax so much. She was at peace.

“Very good, Siren. Relax even deeper for me, now. Even deeper. Every time I say the word “deeper” you will become ten times more relaxed than you were a moment ago. And you will feel ten times better…. deeper.”

With the sound of that word, it seemed that all the tension in her body just left. She felt amazing and wave after wave of relaxation and pleasure washed over her.

“Deeper…deeper…”

She was floating in a void. She didn’t have a grasp on her body anymore and it felt amazing. She was so lost in this new world of relaxation that she almost couldn’t hear the woman’s voice. It was distant but it was clear and she focused on it.

“Siren, in a few moments your conscious mind will go to sleep. You trust me and I will begin talking to your subconscious mind. Every word I speak is absolute truth, you know that.”

Siren knew she could trust her and the thought of the blissful sleep that awaited her was a thought that she reveled in.

“Whenever I say the word, “sleep” you will enter into this blissful sleep where your conscious mind is asleep and I can tell your subconscious mind the truth that you will accept.”

She nodded numbly, she wanted to sleep for her.

“Sleep.”

The woman looked at Siren for a moment. Siren was beautiful and in great shape. She let herself imagine just what she was going to do to this pretty girl. By the time she was done with her she would be a completely different person, one that would serve her every desire.

“Siren, I am talking directly to your subconscious now. Every word I say is absolute truth and you want to obey me. Every time I say the word, “obey” your mind will go completely blank and you will obey me without hesitation.” She paused for just a moment to let the command sink in. “In a moment I will command you to awaken and when you do you will remember your trigger word “obey” and when I say that word you will instantly obey my command with thought or hesitation. Awaken.”

Siren opened her eyes and looked around the room. The last form she had been looking at was on the ground. The woman was still sitting easily in her chair with her legs crossed. What just happened? She leaned over and grabbed the form off the floor. She started trying to read it again. She could feel the woman’s eyes watching her. It wasn’t an unpleasant feeling but she found it really hard to concentrate on the form in front of her.

“Obey”

Siren immediately went slack in front of her. Her fingers loosely held the form in front of her. Her sharp blue eyes were now vacant. The woman smiled.

“Drop the form in your hands.”

The form immediately slipped from Siren’s fingers and glided to the floor and slid under the desk.

“Stand up.”

Siren immediately got to her feet.

“Come around the desk and kneel in front of me.”

The Siren immediately stood up, she walked around her desk and knelt before her with her hands folded softly in her lap, her head bowed slightly her blond hair draping over her face.

The woman looked at her in this submissive pose. An idea occurred to her that she hadn’t thought of before that moment.

“Sleep”

Siren immediately went limp and crumpled to the floor, sleeping deeply.

“Siren, Whenever I say the word, “slave” you will immediately kneel in front of me and await my commands. As a slave you will automatically obey my every command and every time you obey me or kneel in front of me you will feel a wave of pleasure begin at you clit and wash over your entire body. You will know that this pleasure comes from me and you will be eager to obey me whenever you can. Awaken”

Siren found herself lying on the floor. She was a little confused because she had no idea how she had gotten there. There was no way to get up gracefully but she slowly pushed herself off the floor trying to retain at least a little of her dignity. She stood up slowly, looking around the room. The woman was still sitting in her chair watching her casually. She was right in front of the unknown woman. How did I get to this side of her desk? Something was not right. She glanced up to spot a nearby exit. She suddenly felt very nervous and the need to flee was weighing on her every nerve and instinct. She backed away from the woman slowly trying to appear casual.

“Where are you going, slave?”

Siren immediately kneeled in front of the woman bowing her head slightly as a sigh escaped her lips. The woman smiled down at her.

“What are you doing, slave?”

Siren answered without hesitation, “waiting for your command.”

The woman leaned a little forward in her chair. “Look at me, slave.”

Siren raised her eyes to her.

“From now on you will address me as Mistress. Whenever I give you an order you will answer with ‘yes, Mistress’ and immediately obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.” The woman turned back towards her desk and the mounds of paperwork still left to be gone over. Running her own business was a pain. She glanced at Siren who was still kneeling on the floor. Since she had her own personal assistant, she might as well use her, but not for paperwork. “Slave, dance for me.”

Siren immediately stood up and started to move. She had a sort of grace but it was untrained and less than erotic. She moved her hips and rubbed at herself but with no music she couldn’t keep a rhythm. As a superhero she had been well trained, but as a dancer she sucked. In fact she was terrible and the sight of her bouncing up and down like she was at some club made her grimace in displeasure.

“Stop, slave”

Siren immediately stopped moving and knelt down on the floor in front of her. She would have to order her to get some dancing lessons at some point. What was the point in having a good-looking slave, if she couldn’t use what she had?

The woman grabbed a sheet of paper off the desk and made a few marks with a pen as to what parts still needed to be inventoried. She glanced over at Siren.

“What are you doing?”

“Waiting for your command,” Siren responded.

The woman almost scoffed at her. Turning back to her work she told Siren casually,

“You are getting very horny, slave. In fact, the longer you kneel there, the hornier you will become. And the hornier you get you must take off more of your clothes. The more clothes you remove while in my presence, the hornier you will get. So horny, that when you are completely naked you will have the biggest, most explosive orgasm of your life. And every orgasm you have while in my presence will be bigger and more earth shattering for you than the last.” The woman turned back to her paperwork.

It didn’t take long before Siren started to squirm. The woman had turned away from Siren but she could see the young superhero out of the corner of her eye. She was desperately trying to remain kneeling but her body was practically quivering. She let Siren kneel there, watching her pain and pleasure play itself out through her body. She couldn’t last too much longer.

Just as she had ordered Siren to do, the girl slid her legs out from underneath her tight ass and ripped at her tights. The tights clung to her smooth skin and she pushed at them as if they were burning her. The woman didn’t even pretend to be going over work any longer. She was much more interested in watching her slave.

Siren yanked her tights off. She began to kneel once more but getting off her tights only gave her a moment of relief. Soon she was pulling off her leotard, and her corset soon followed. Siren was completely naked now, her large breasts resting on her chest in perfect tear drops. Her Areolas were tight circles around her plump, hard, erect nipples. Her hands flowed over her body. It was like she was covered with ants and she didn’t know where to scratch. Her hands moved across her breasts and stomach. They were moving faster and faster.

The woman could see the orgasm build in Siren as her hands moved over her body trying to bring her some relief. She watched and listened as she moaned softly at first and then more loudly. Soon she was gasping and moaning and crying out as the sexual pleasure built up inside her.

“Slave, what’s wrong?”

Siren gasped out raggedly, “Mistress, i…i am…so…horny!”

“Do you want to cum for me, slave?”

Her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed a perfect circle in a silent scream. “Yes…Mistress.”

The woman smiled down on Siren with an evil hard look in her eye. “Slave, you will not be able to cum.”

Siren gasped as the command sunk in. She whined in pain and pleasure. She sounded pitiful and she sneered down at her.

“DON’T WHINE AT ME, SLAVE!”

Siren immediately went silent but her body continued to writhe on the floor.

“You will never cum again unless you please me. Slave, pleasing me is the only reason why you live. My happiness and pleasure come before yours, always.”

Siren moaned and breathed heavily “…Yes…Mistress. What…what do…you wish…of me?”

The woman leaned over Siren’s naked form, “I’ll let you figure that out, slave.” She turned back to her desk.

Siren was helpless. It felt like she couldn’t move. Her fingers were wet with her pussy juice but she knew that she couldn’t cum without her Mistress’ permission. She looked up and saw her working hard at her desk. A tear rolled down Siren’s face. She wanted to please her Mistress. She lived for her happiness. But she was angry with her. She moved closer to her. Her pussy was on fire and her whole body tingled, the slightest touch from her Mistress would make her cum. She crawled over to her. She managed to get to her feet and she leaned over the woman’s shoulder with her large breasts, making sure not to touch her.

The woman looked over at Siren and shoved her away with her forearm. Maybe The Siren wasn’t as smart as she had been led to believe.

She stumbled backwards at being rejected so coldly by her Mistress. All she wanted to do was please her. Her pussy throbbed. She reached down and rubbed at her clit but it brought her no closer to orgasm. She licked her fingers clean as her whole body vibrated in sexual ecstasy. If she didn’t want her boobs, maybe something else. She managed to lift her toned leg onto the desk. She tried to be sexy about it but in her current state she was barely able to stand on one leg, much less be graceful about it.

The woman shot a look of pure anger at Siren. Those crystal blue eyes filled with anger that was directed at her hurt more that the backhand that swept her leg from its precarious perch on the desk. She lost the tentative hold on her balance and went sprawling on the floor. She was silently crying now. Tears fell freely from her eyes. All she wanted to do was please her and she couldn’t even do that right. The pain at being rejected twice by her Mistress almost overcame the feeling of pure sexual energy that enshrouded her entire body, almost. The feeling of emotional pain and physical, sexual pleasure ripped at her but she couldn’t stop her tears.

The woman looked down at Siren and saw the pool of tears forming under her. Oh, for fucks sake!

“Slave, stop crying NOW!”

Siren immediately stopped crying.

“Come here!”

Siren pushed herself off the floor and made her way shakily over to where her Mistress waited for her.

“Kneel!”

Siren dropped to the floor on her knees hard in her rush to obey her Mistress.

The woman rolled her eyes toward the ceiling. Did this girl really not know anything? Seeing her slave’s pathetic dance and miserable attempt to please her had just about taken away every remnant of fun that she had been having. She slipped her feet out of her heels and slowly lifted them towards Siren’s face.

“Slave, kiss, lick, and suck my toes.”

Siren immediately lifted herself off the floor and kissed her feet.

Siren was so happy. Mistress was letting her please her. She looked at her Mistress’ beautiful feet. Her toes had been painted with a lovely purplish-blue color and she wanted to kiss her Mistresses toes even more. She was going to please her Mistress. All she wanted to do was please her in every way. She kissed at her toes and gently lifted her Mistress’ foot in her hand. She massaged in between the toes with her tongue. She gently glided her hands up and down her foot massaging them as she worshipped the lovely perfect toes of her Mistress.

Siren could feel her Mistress glare down at her. She had to show her Mistress that she wanted to please her. In a fit of desperation, that and her pussy was still sending wave after wave of sexual energy throughout her body that made her gasp with pleasure, she opened her mouth and tried to swallow her Mistress’ foot whole, sucking on her toes deeply.

She let her tongue dance in between her toes as she sucked. She heard her Mistress moan happily as she sucked her foot. She continued to massage her feet as she sucked the lovely toes, moving to the other foot she did the same sucking all her toes at once and massaging her Mistress’ foot as she did so. Her Mistress moaned softly for her and that made her even more excited. She was pleasing her Mistress and all was right with the world.

“Cum now, slave”

Siren’s body jerked up and she fell back onto the floor. She couldn’t control her body nor could she stop from crying out in pure pleasure. Her clit released wave after wave of orgasmic energy that ripped through her, increasing her feeling of pleasure with every wave. It seemed to last for hours. Her juices were thick on her inner thighs and the floor. Her hands were covered in her pussy juices and she just wanted to stay lying on the floor allowing her body to savor the pleasure that her Mistress had allowed her to have.

“What do you say, Slave?”

Siren lifted her head weakly off the floor, unable to move. “Thank You, Mistress.”

“You are such a good girl, slave.”

Siren felt another wave of pleasure and happiness wash over her relaxing her and elating her all at the same time.

The woman looked down at the girl on the floor, so weak from pleasure she could barely lift her head off the floor. Her toned, well-muscled body and large breasts were covered in sweat. Her breasts even though they were so large they still were perky and remained as large mounds on her chest with hardly any sagging at all. The sight of her being her submissive slave made her own center tingle. But she wasn’t going to let Siren off so easily.

“Slave!”

The woman barked the command into the quiet of her office. Siren nearly jumped to her feet just kneel at her Mistress’ feet once more. The woman reached down and lifter Siren’s head so she could look into her eyes. She was still breathing hard and her face glistened with sweat.

“Who are you?” she asked.

Siren let the words fall from her lips without thinking. Mistress had asked her a question and she must obey her Mistress. “My name is Kelly Hall.”

“Where do you live Kelly?”

Again, she answered her question immediately, “I live on 426 Baker Ave, apartment 5a.”

The woman smiled down at her slave girl. There wasn’t even a slight hesitation to protect her true identity or where she lived. Sometimes her powers amazed even her, either that or The Siren wasn’t really cut out to be a super heroine, not that that mattered anymore.

“Slave, tell me the whereabouts of your friends, the other superheroes in the city.”

Kelly hesitated for a moment. The woman commanded her again,

“Slave! Tell me where the other super heroes are in the city!”

Kelly shook her head. “Mistress, i…i’m sorry but i don’t know where any of the other super heroes live. The only thing i know is the place where Seema trained me.” Kelly hung her head lower toward the ground hiding her face and a few fresh tears. “Forgive me, Mistress. i have failed you.”

The woman reached down and brought Siren’s head up again.

“No, you haven’t failed me, not yet.”

The woman heaved a sigh and sat up straight in her chair. She put a thoughtful finger to her lips. She glanced down at her slave as Kelly waited patiently for her next command. Her beautifully tight body was one hell of a distraction, still, first things first.

“Who are you?”

“Kelly Hall.”

She sat up in her chair looking deeply into Siren’s clear blue eyes.

“No, you are not.”

The woman stared down hard at Siren.

“Slave, there is no Kelly Hall. All memories you had of being Kelly Hall are fading from your mind. The only thing you have ever known is servitude to me. You are my slave and you will only think of yourself as my slave. You have no name other than, ‘slave’. You will forget all about being The Siren. The only thing you will think of yourself as is ‘slave’. You will refer to yourself as ‘this one’ or ‘Your slave’ when addressing me. Do you understand, slave?”

Of course, she understood. She had served her Mistress faithfully her whole life. She was a little confused by those other names her Mistress had mentioned. She had never even heard of that Kelly person or The Siren. She wondered if it was some kind of test her Mistress was putting her through. And what else would she call herself? Her name was ‘slave’ and she knew without her Mistress she was nothing.

“Yes, Mistress. This one understands.”

The woman smiled down at her.

“You have pleased me very much, slave.”

A visible shudder traveled up slave’s body as her Mistress’ approval had the desired physical effect on her clit and body.

“As a reward you will cum for me…now!”

slave gasped and moaned as the orgasm came from nowhere and ripped through her. Somehow it was even stronger than one her Mistress had given to her moments before. She could only gasp and cry out as the waves of pleasure threatened to drive her insane. She held on to her body as her body convulsed and shuddered and her lips and mouth gave rise to the most glorious sounds of pure pleasure. Her hands fumbled at her clit for a moment before they were jerked upward to clutch at her breasts. She had no control over any part of her body, and she loved every second of it. As the orgasm subsided, she lay back on the floor and allowed her body to coast through the remaining ripples of the orgasm. But she remembered what to do this time,

“Thank You, Mistress.” slave breathed heavily as she smiled up at Her for granting slave this pleasure.

The woman watched slave for a moment and then took off her own blouse and let her bra fall to the floor. Her slave would learn that nothing from her was free.

“Slave, stand up and come here.”

slave rolled over onto her stomach and struggled to push herself up off the floor. She was shaky on her bare feet and she had to take care not to fall over. She was dizzy from her orgasm but she had to obey her Mistress.

She indicated for slave to stand in between her and her desk. slave did so. She slid her manicured fingernails along her tight ass and firmly squeezed. slave inhaled sharply with pleasure at her touch. She then slid her nails up and teased her breasts with her fingernails softly flicking her nipples.

“Slave, every time I grace you with my touch you will become horny, regardless of how many times you have orgasmed or how long you have remained in sexual pleasure. My touch alone will make you horny regardless of where I touch you.”

Mistress’ hands on slave’s skin was driving slave insane. slave was so happy and so horny slave thought slave could orgasm right there just from Mistress’ touch. Slave’s clit vibrated in time to her fingernails sliding along slave’s breasts and slave’s knees were suddenly very weak. slave had to concentrate so hard to stay on slave’s feet.

“Slave, turn around.”

slave did.

“Slave, you will bend over and feel so grateful that I am putting my finger inside you.”

she let herself glide down on pure ecstasy. The feel of Mistress’ finger inside her as she moaned shamelessly. Slave’s pussy was so wet, so ready to cum but she knew she couldn’t cum, not without pleasuring Mistress first. Slave moaned and writhed abut stayed bent over the desk as Mistress massaged and toyed with her.

The woman softly fingered her slave as the once super heroine stayed bent over her desk dutifully. Slave seemed a lot more experienced at this than She would have guessed, a hell of a lot better at this and probably sex in general than she was at dancing. That deficiency would have to be remedied. She expertly fingered her slave, in and out, as slave arched her back helplessly.

“Look at me, slave.”

slave immediately tossed her blond hair to the side and looked over her shoulder at her Mistress. She did admire slave’s body and her blue eyes.

“Cum, slave”

slave came immediately.

The clenching of slave’s pussy muscles and abs and legs put an extremely pleasant look to the already exhausted slave girl. She allowed slave to lean over onto her desk as slave’s body shook and swayed with the ever-increasing power of her explosive orgasms. Soon she would be passing out from the sheer pleasure that her orgasms gave her. Maybe she would have to tone back the explosiveness of slave’s orgasms, or not. Her slave girl was good. She took care of herself. The woman would have to make sure that slave remained doing so.

“Get off my desk, slave.”

She jumped off of the desk as if she had laid down on a hot iron. Her exhausted body was covered in a sheen of sweat. slave could barely stand up anymore. The woman would have felt sorry for her but now was the perfect time to do what she had had in mind all along. She had to admit she was a little excited to do what she was about to do.

“Turn around, slave.”

slave did.

“Sit down on my desk and rest yourself for a while.”

slave slowly sank onto the desktop, “Thank You, Mistress.”

The woman gently rubbed one of slave’s nipples with her fingernail. Slave’s eyes rolled back into her head as she swayed heavily to one side. A heavy moan of pleasure escaped her lips. slave had a lovely voice and the woman loved hearing slave make her sexual noises. This slave of Her’s was going to have to get used to large amounts of sexual pleasure, if she continued to please Her.

The woman watched slave as she breathed deeply, resting as she had been told. Slave’s breasts heaved with every deep breath and her abdominal muscles worked with every exhale showing just how in shape she was. Her eye lids were heavy with exhaustion, but they had work to do. It was time to give her slave a new personality and new job ambitions.

“Slave.”

Slave’s eyes snapped fully awake and she tried to slide off the desk to kneel in front of her but she held her on the desk instead. slave rested back down sighing heavily as her fingertips brushed against slave’s skin. Her touch was like electricity to slave now forever stimulating her clit and sexual desires.

“Slave, tomorrow you will go into the city district and get yourself a job as a stripper for one of the clubs downtown.”

slave nodded in total obedience.

“slave, will also find a dance studio and sign up for lessons. During the day you will learn how to dance properly and at night you will be the sultriest stripper in the club. you will work hard all night and pick up as many shifts stripping as you can. you will do whatever you have to to please your customers, except have sex with them or give them blow jobs or hand jobs. From now on you are a stripper, not a whore who sleeps with just anyone. your pussy, your mouth, and your body all belong to me and you will share these things with no one else.”

slave nodded, “Yes, Mistress. This one belongs to You.”

The woman had to cover all his bases with this one.

“slave will move out of the apartment 426 Baker Ave, apartment 5a.”

slave nodded but she could see that she was confused by this command. She would have to explain,

“A girl used to live there, Kelly Hall. This girl is dead but you look just like her. In order to not hurt people and to protect me whenever you are outside of my presence and this office building you will assume the persona of Kelly. Do you understand, slave?”

“This one looks like a dead girl. Whenever this one is not with You or outside of this building, she will assume the persona of this Kelly.”

“Very good girl, slave.”

slave smiled at her Mistress shyly.

“In order to protect me, you will be Kelly to people who you do not know. If anyone addresses you as Kelly, you will meet them warmly and explain that you have been really busy but that you would love to catch up with them sometime. You have no intention of doing so, but you will leave them with a smile on your face and they will not suspect anything is wrong. You will answer all questions promptly and without hesitation. You have dropped everything to pursue a dancing career and you simply have no time for anyone right now. Do you understand, slave?”

“This one understands, Mistress.” slave did understand. Slave’s Mistress was so gracious to try to soften the blow for these poor people who had lost their friend. slave hated seeing people suffer and if the sight of her could bring people even a small glimmer of happiness than she would be this Kelly person for them. And for her Mistress, pleasing Her was all she wanted to do. If her Mistress smiled at her once more slave could die happy.

“Off my desk, slave.”

slave hopped quickly down to the floor.

“Look over there.” There was a small cage of aluminum bars sitting next to some filing cabinets. “That cage is where you will sleep from now on slave.”

slave nodded, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Being in that cage makes you feel safe and protected. you love sleeping in your cage, don’t you, slave?”

slave nodded quickly this time, “Yes, Mistress. This one loves her cage, Mistress.”

Feeling suddenly evil she asked, “How much do you love your cage, slave?”

slave looked at her Mistress in confusion.

The woman pressed forward, “Do you love your cage more than you love obeying me?”

slave shook her head violently throwing her blond hair into the air. “No, Mistress this one love’s nothing more than serving and obeying You!”

The woman smiled at her, “I’m glad to hear that, slave. Because as soon as you have learned to dance properly and strip for me so that I become horny just from watching you dance then you may be able to advance from your cage and sleep with me in my bed.”

Slave’s heart leapt in her chest. This was such a wonderful goal and a dream of hers for so long. She had never dared to let herself believe that she might one day be able to share her Mistress’ bed. She tried to keep the excitement that was bubbling up inside her from showing but her Mistress knew her slave better than slave did.

“I see that pleases you, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I am pleased to see you so excited, work hard slave and maybe one day…” she trailed off letting the thought hang open in the silence. The woman looked at her slave.

“Turn around and lean over my desk. Offer me your ass, slave.”

slave spun on her heel and leaned heavily on the large desk, pushing papers out of her way as she leaned on her full breasts.

The woman slipped two fingers into her slave’s upturned pussy. slave was still well lubed from their previous sex and she slid her fingers easily into the slave. Time for one last training session to ensure that her slave was under her control and would remain her loyal slave for the rest of her life or until she tired of her.

She thrust her fingers into her hard, making slave grunt in pleasure.

“Slave, every time I thrust anything into you, a toy, my finger, or anything else, you will say “this one obeys, Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She yanked out her fingers fast, “Every time I pull the object out, you will say, “this one is nothing without Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She thrust three fingers into slave hard.

slave inhaled sharply and said, “this one obeys, Mistress”

She pulled her fingers all the way out of her,

“this one is nothing without Mistress.”

She thrust her fingers back inside of her harder this time,

“this one obeys, Mistress.”

She pulled her fingers out slowly.

slave moaned loudly, “this one is nothing without Mistress”.

She thrust in and out of her building up her slave’s orgasm.

With every thrust slave dutifully breathed,

“this one obeys, Mistress.”

Every time she pulled her fingers back slave said, “this one is nothing without Mistress.”

The sexual pleasure was building in her and the exhaustion of the day was having the appropriate affect.

Her slave’s mind was weak and empty. Only holding onto pleasure and the mantra she had given her, “this one obeys, Mistress”, “this one is nothing without Mistress”.

“Cum slave.”

slave came immediately. The force of the orgasm shook her entire world. With the ever-increasing force of her orgasms for her Mistress this one was truly earth shattering for her. She just couldn’t take all that pleasure and she passed out heavily on the desk, and supported by her breasts, her head lay gently on the desktop.

The last thing she was able to do before the darkness overcame her was whisper in perfect obedience, “this one obeys Mistress.”

The woman pulled her fingers out of her slave and gently guided Her slave’s body to slump heavily to the floor. She would let her slave sleep there tonight. slave had been through so much.

She turned away from the perfect sex machine that she had created and draping her blouse over her topless body, walked over to the wall of windows overlooking the dark Industrial Park. Her powers were more potent than even she could imagine. The Siren was a small start, but a start. Next would be this Seema woman that her slave had talked about. Somehow, she doubted that this would ever get old.