The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sisterhood Of The Goddess

By Astropirate

John and Janice Alexander had been married twenty-five years. John, fifty, was a senior partner in a local legal firm and Janice, forty-five, was a successful psychotherapist, specialising in marital problems and lived in the sleepy town of Little Norton, Hampshire. Today however, Janice had the day off and was expecting Amelia Somerset whom John had hired on the recommendation of Jim and Helen Slater, who were moving to the United States and who had previously employed her.

‘I wonder what she will be like?’ thought Janice. All she knew was that Amelia was twenty-two and a hard worker.

The door bell rang Janice went to answer it. Upon opening the door, Janice was taken aback to see a tall statuesque young woman with long ebony hair and a pleasant smile standing there.

“Hallo Madam. I’m Amelia Somerset.”

Janice was slightly surprised at the sight of this Amazon of a girl. Her slightly tanned face reflected the sunlight. Janice almost felt entranced and couldn’t help staring at her wonderful breasts, exposed by her low cut white blouse. More than this though was the medallion that rested between them. It seemed to give off an unusual glitter. It was almost hypnotic. Janice managed to pull her attention away from the girl.

“Of course, my dear. Please come in.”

Janice herself was five feet ten but this young woman towered over her.

“Six feet one,” said Amelia.

“I beg your pardon?”

“You were wondering how tall I am?”

“As a matter of fact I was. Here, let me help you with your luggage.”

Thank you,” and Amelia followed Janice up the stairs.

“This will be your room. You have an en suite bathroom and toilet for privacy.”

“This is lovely. Thank you Madam.”

“Perhaps you’d like to unpack and freshen up and join me in about two hours in the living room and I will show you around the house?”

That will be fine Madam. Thank you.”

Janice left the room, closing the door gently behind her. ‘There was something strange about the young woman,’ she thought . She just couldn’t put her finger on it.

As soon as the door was closed. Amelia had her own thoughts, ‘A magnificent specimen. The Goddess will indeed be pleased.’ She smiled.

Two hours later, having unpacked and showered, Amelia strolled down the stairs. When she got to the open door of the living room, she paused for a moment to observe Janice, blonde hair tied in a bun, wearing large dark round rimmed glasses as she sat reading her book. Her long slim legs, encased in black tights, were crossed in what Amelia felt was a very sexy pose. Amelia coughed discreetly, catching Janice’s attention. She put her bookmark into her book and placed it neatly on the table.

“Ah, there you are. Let me show you around the house. I hope your room is ok?”

“It is very comfortable Madam. Thank you.”

After the tour of the house, they returned to the living room.

“When will Mr. Alexander be joining us?”

“He is away in London on a case. He will not be back until Friday.”

‘Good,’ thought Amelia. ‘We have four days.’

“You’ve got a very nice tan, Amelia.”

“This is my natural colour Madam. My mother is Egyptian and my father is English.”

“Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to pry,” responded an embarrassed Janice.

“Not at all Madam. People often make that mistake.”

* * *

The following evening, a tired Janice Alexander put her brief case down on the hall floor and her keys on the table. Amelia came out and greeted her.

“Hallo Madam. You look very tired. May I get you your usual drink?”

“That would be nice Amelia, thank you,” and she went into the living room, kicked off her heels and sat in her armchair.

Amelia meanwhile mixed the drink and slipped a small white pill into the glass, waiting for it to dissolve without any possible trace. Although she knew she had the power to control her, the pill would make it easier and quicker by making her relax and diminish any resistance. She brought the drink to the exhausted woman.

“Thank you dear.”

“You should relax more Madam. Your stress levels will simply wear you out.”

Amelia began to gently massage Janice’s feet. The drink was beginning to take effect.

“Oh. That feels so wonderful.” Janice felt like she could float way. She could also feel the gentle massaging of her shoulders.

“Can you hear me Madam?”

“Yes, Amelia. It’s so wonderful.”

By now, Janice’s mind was in a blinding fog. She could hear Amelia but not see her.

“Look up towards me Madam.”

Janice looked up and all she could see were two piercing blue eyes and Amelia’s strange medallion that also glowed blue. It developed into a blue spiral and Janice attempted to turn away.

“Keep looking up Janice,” Amelia’s voice sounded in a kind of shallow echo. “There is no need to be afraid. Just relax. That’s it, relax, relax, relax. You are drowsy. Your eyes are getting heavier. You can’t keep them open. Sleep, sleep, sleep. You must obey Amelia”

“O-obey Amelia,” repeated Janice, over and over. When she was confident Janice was under her control, Amelia spoke again.

“Janice, I’m going to ask you some questions and you must answer me truthfully. Do you understand?

“Yes Amelia.”

“Have you ever made love to a woman?”

Janice seemed to hesitate.

“You must answer me. Do not be afraid.”

“I made love to my room mate while in medical college and…” Her voice trailed off.

“Continue,” came the firm but gentle command.

“ Now I make love to one of my patients, Jill.”

This took Amelia by surprise.

“You will follow these instructions from now on. You will continue to love your husband. You will also continue to love Jill. I will help you to love Jill even more. When I am present, you will always want to make love to me, indeed, you will beg me to allow you to do so. When I say ‘sleep, Janice’ you will address me as Mistress. Is that clear?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Rest now. When I count back from ten, you shall awake refreshed, without any memory of what has happened. Understood?”

“Yes Mistress,” responded Janice in her entranced state.

An hour and a half later, Amelia counted back and Janice awoke, totally relaxed and refreshed.

“Dinner is ready Madam.”

“Thank you Amelia,” said Janice, wondering why, all of a sudden, she felt a lust for her new maid.

After dinner, Amelia cleared the table and Janice could not help staring at this Amazon beauty. She was getting wet like she never did before.

‘Oh Amelia. How I dearly want to make love to you,’ she thought.

Able to read Janice’s mind, Amelia smiled to herself.

‘Soon my dear. Soon. You will be mine and the Goddess’s,’ she thought.

At about ten thirty, Janice stretched out her arms.

“I think it is time for bed. Goodnight Amelia.”

“Goodnight Madam.”

Janice headed up the stairs. Amelia stood at the foot of the stairs and called out.

“Sleep Janice.”

“Yes Mistress,” and Janice froze at the top of the stairs.

Amelia came up close to her. Janice’s hypnotic state, coupled with the entrancing scent from Amelia, made her completely helpless.

“Follow me, my love,”

“Yes Mistress and both women entered the bedroom. Janice’s lust had reached fever pitch. “Please Mistress. Let me make love to you,” she begged.

“Patience lover, patience. Now, undress me.”

“Yes Mistress,” and proceeded to draw the long zip on the back of her one piece outfit and eased it from her magnificent body. The sight of her Mistress’s huge breasts straining against her low cut bra almost made Janice insane with lust. When Janice had finally undressed Amelia, she stood silent, awaiting her next command.

Amelia eased herself onto Janice’s marital bed and spread her long, slim legs, exposing her shaven pussy.

“Undress for me my pet; the Goddess Isis must be allowed to see your wonderful body.”

“Yes Mistress,” and quickly removed her blouse, skirt, slip, bra, tights and soaked knickers, placing them in a heap on the floor. She undid her hair, shaking her head, allowing the long blonde tresses to fall freely down around her naked shoulders.

“Now my pet, eat me.”

“Yes Mistress,” and Janice obediently went between her Mistress’s legs and began to devour her vagina. She licked, sucked and nibbled in regular intervals.

“Agghh. Magnificent my pet. Just magnificent.”

This positive affirmation made Janice all the more eager and horny. Amelia took her slave by her head and guided her to her huge breasts.

“Eat, suck and enjoy,” and pushed her down upon her huge melon and again Janice sucked, chewed and licked in equal measure, making her Mistress moan with delight, and the more Amelia moaned, the more eager her slave became, just as she had intended.

Once again Amelia gently took her slave’s head and guided her to her mouth and both women kissed each other with deep passion, locking their tongues around each other.

“Now my sweet lover. Let us eat each other out.”

“Oh yes Mistress,” came the response from Janice, with clear delight and excitement and they rolled into a sixty-nine position. They both rigorously sucked, licked ,chewed and moaned deeper and deeper with every passing moment. Janice climaxed first. Her orgasm was huge. She had never experienced anything like this before. It was just like a dam giving way, releasing its load. She screamed for both joy and relief and gasped to catch her breath. Amelia finally climaxed, though she only released a low, long sigh of sexual satisfaction.

“Ah my pet. You are a wonderful lover, but I will teach you the great skill to satisfy a woman. From now on we will make love every day and regularly sleep naked together just as the Goddess Isis commands.”

“Yes Mistress. All for the Goddess Isis,” responded Janice in an eager sigh. They slept, huddled together.

The following morning, Janice woke at her usual time, feeling an energy going through her as if she had slept continuously for a week but without any knowledge of what had occurred the previous night. She was confused though. She was alone in bed. Of course, John was in London. Yet she was naked. She never went to bed naked. More over she felt she had made love to someone. Was that just a dream? She didn’t know. She decided to say nothing and headed into her shower.

The heat from the jets of steamy water were pleasing and erotic. Janice could not understand why she was having these thoughts. Her train of thought was broken when the tall Amelia stood before her, naked. An embarrassed Janice tried to cover her nakedness. “What are you doing here, Amelia?”

“Sleep Janice.” Once again Janice was entranced. Amelia entered the shower and began to suck on her new lover’s breasts, the tingling feeling of her Mistress’s tongue on her nipples made her moan with delight. Amelia’s tongue travelled down her naked lover’s flesh and settled at her pussy. There her tongue action aroused Janice into a lustful stupor. Her pussy lips were penetrated with gentleness and her orgasm came rapidly with a moan of deep Sapphic satisfaction.

“Now my sweet, please your Mistress,” and without a word she copied her Mistress’s actions, sucking her huge breasts, licking, sucking and chewing. She also imitated her Mistress by travelling down her body, eating and sucking her pussy. Amelia released a sigh of sexual joy when she orgasmed. Amelia put her hand to her lover’s chin and made her face her.

“ Ah my beloved. You are wonderful.”

Janice smiled like a schoolgirl who had just pleased a teacher.

“Continue with your shower. Get dressed for work and Amelia will call you for breakfast.”

“Yes Mistress,” and Amelia left her.

Janice was in her room, checking herself in the mirror. Her white blouse was perfect. Her striped black jacket and matching skirt were perfectly aligned and her long blonde hair was safely imprisoned in a bun.

“Madam, breakfast is ready,” cried Amelia.

After breakfast Janice went to the hall and Amelia handed her the briefcase.

“Don’t work too hard Madam.”

“I’ll try,” replied Janice, with a smile and a raging urge to orgasm. It only subsided when she got into her car and drove to work.

‘Fear not my pet. We have loads of love making ahead of us,’ thought Amelia, with a smile of satisfaction. She had her first slave for the Goddess Isis, and what beauty. Her next task was to make sure that Janice’s husband did not interfere with her plans to build the sisterhood to the Goddess Isis.

* * *

On Friday evening, John Alexander arrived home. Having greeted his wife with his customary kiss, he retired to his study. It was his usual habit before dinner to do so. He was so absorbed in his work to notice anything different. He did ask that Amelia bring him some tea. It would be an opportunity for him to speak to her. Little did he know it was the opportunity Amelia had also hoped for, but for different reasons. There was a knock on the study door.

“Come in.”

Amelia entered with the tray.

“Ah Amelia. I hope your room is comfortable and that you are settling in?”

“Oh, my room is very comfortable, thank you sir, and thank you for hiring me.”

“You came very highly recommended, my dear and my wife speaks highly of you too.”

Amelia smiled to herself. ‘If only you knew,’ she thought.

John sipped the tea.

“She also tells me you’re part Egyptian.”

“Yes sir. Your wife probably explained the details.”

Again, John sipped the tea.

“She did indeed.”

“Will that be all sir?”

John yawned. Amelia could see the pill she had slipped into his drink was having the desired effect.

“Yes. That will be all Amelia, thank you.”

Amelia slowly walked to the door and then swung suddenly around.

John looked up with a start but was unable to do or say anything. He could see Amelia walking back to his desk and finally standing in front of him. Her piercing blue eyes and the medallion that rested on her exposed cleavage were mesmerising. He tried to turn away but couldn’t. Her piercing eyes, combined with the glow from her pendant, trapped him.

“You cannot resist the power of the Goddess, John. Look deeply into my eyes.”

A sort of hazy fog seemed to envelop John‘s mind. He could hear but not see Amelia. All he could see was three beams of blue light that transformed into a spiral. He felt like he was going to float away. Amelia’s voice became a strange but soothing echo.

“John, can you hear me?”

“Yes Amelia.”

“You will obey me.”

“No. Will not obey.”

“You must obey. The Goddess Isis, demands it.”

Goddess Isis demands it,” repeated John slowly.

“You will obey me. You will obey Amelia. Isis demands it.”

“Isis demands it,” repeated John.

“You will obey me. Obey Amelia.”

“Obey Amelia,” repeated John.

“You will obey me?”

“Yes Amelia.”

“Good. New I am going to give you instructions and you will follow them.

“Yes Amelia.”

“You will address me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Janice has special sexual needs that you will comply with. Her every wish is to be obeyed.”

“Obey Janice.”

“You will still love your wife but you will not interfere in anyway with her other lovers. Is that clear?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“When I say ‘Sleep John’ you will immediately obey me.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good. I will count from ten to zero and you will awake refreshed but not remembering anything about this conversation.”

Amelia walked over to the door and counted. When John came out of his trance, he could see Amelia closing the door. He was somewhat confused. Had he been dreaming? He wasn’t sure. What he did know was that he had an extra energy in him and he went through his paperwork faster than he had ever done before.

That night, Amelia was passing the Alexanders’ bedroom. John was still downstairs reading. Amelia could see Janice’s reflection in her dresser mirror. She was rolling back the bed clothes. Amelia entered and Janice was about to speak but Amelia spoke first.

“Sleep Janice.”

Janice stood erect in her nightdress.

“Lift your nightdress, Janice.”

“Yes Mistress,” and she bent to the hem and lifted it, revealing her knickers, that were already starting to get wet.

“Remove them,” she commanded. She did so.

“Go to the bathroom, take John’s razor and shave your pussy bare. You are a daughter of Isis and your bare pussy is a symbol of your devotion to her.”

“Yes Mistress,” and she left for the bathroom. After she returned, Amelia implanted further instructions.

“From now you will demand that your husband fulfil your own sexual needs. We are no longer slaves to men. Very soon, they will be our slaves.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Janice was in the bathroom when John came in. He was in bed reading when she came out. She stared at him and to his horror eased her nightdress over her head and threw it to the floor, exposing her slim body in all its glory.

“Jan. What the hell are you doing?”

“Shut up slave.” Janice placed her large breasts in front of her puzzled husband.

“Lick and suck my tits.” Janice never spoke in such a fashion but John felt compelled to obey without question. Every lick and suck brought a moan of deep satisfaction from Janice.

“Enough. Get naked slave.”

John removed his pyjamas.

“Now drive your huge cock into my pussy.”

Again, John complied. His rhythm was slow at first but speeded up with each stroke. Janice’s body began to react with extreme pleasure. Her movement was equal to John’s. Moreover, she enjoyed the dominance. Both husband and wife came in a mutual climax and moaned with ecstatic delight. They soon fell asleep, cradling each other’s naked bodies.

The following morning, John and Janice woke up almost at the same time. They were both confused. They had not slept naked for years but knew they had had a night of wonderful love making. They were really puzzled as to what made them release this unbridled passion.

John was the first to get up and head for the shower. It was Saturday and he dressed in his tracksuit. He was going down to the local youth soccer club. He used this time to coach the youths, along with other members of the firm.

Janice rested in bed for a while before showering and then dressing, also in a tracksuit. In her case, she was preparing for her jog with thirty- eight year old Caroline Atkins next door. Amelia was in the dining room when Janice came in. At once, Janice became lustful at the sight of Amelia. Amelia just smiled. ‘Soon my love. Soon,’ thought Amelia.

The doorbell rang and Amelia answered it. It was Caroline. As she stood there in her blue tracksuit, all five feet eight, slim body and large breasts, Amelia once again thought. ‘Another wonderful conquest for the Goddess.’

“Are you ready Jan?”

“Almost,” replied Janice. “Oh, this is Amelia, our new maid.”

“How do you do Madam?”

For a few seconds, Caroline seemed stunned. Like Janice, she was enthralled by the tall slim nature of this young woman, with piercing blue eyes and massive cleavage. Her medallion too, seemed to have an unsettling effect. She pulled herself together.

“Hallo,” she said in a friendly tone.

Janice’s urges were too much for her. “I’ll be back in a moment,” and beat a retreat for the toilet. She came out, having replaced her damp knickers and Amelia was standing by the toilet door. Janice was about to speak but Amelia got in first.

“Sleep Janice.” Janice stood in an entranced state.

“Caroline is a beautiful woman, is she not?“

“She is very beautiful, Mistress.”

“When you return from your run you will invite Caroline for tea.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Amelia counted from ten and the puzzled Janice came out of her trance. The two women went for their run.

Both women returned after about two hours. They were met in the hall by Amelia.

“We’ll have tea in the living room, Amelia.”

“Certainly Madam.”

A short time later, while the women were chatting in the living room, Amelia knocked and entered the room with the tray.

“Thank you Amelia.” Amelia withdrew.

She waited outside for several moments. She could tell both women were very relaxed and the pill she had placed in Caroline’s tea was taking effect. When she entered the living room, Janice was about to speak. “Sleep Janice,” and Janice remained silent.

Caroline was puzzled. “What’s going on?” her sleepy voice demanded.

“Relax Caroline. All is well. Look into my eyes Caroline, don’t be afraid.”

Once again Amelia’s piercing blue eyes and the blue glow from her medallion combined into a spiral and try as she might, Caroline could not resist.

“You cannot resist my power Caroline. You must obey me. Obey the Goddess.”

“Nooo.”

“Yes Caroline. Obey, obey, obey.”

Caroline could only hear Amelia’s voice. It was a strange but pleasant tone.

“Obey Amelia, obey Isis.”

“Obey Amelia, obey Isis,” repeated Caroline in a slow melodic tone.

“You will address me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Amelia also implanted the same trigger she implanted in John and Janice.

Janice just sat in her armchair in silence, her mind was void of any knowledge of all around her.

“Come with me, my sweet.”

“Yes Mistress,” and Caroline followed Amelia to her room.

“Now Caroline, I will ask you some questions and you must answer truthfully.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Have you had sex with a woman?”

“No Mistress.”

“Soon you will have many lovers as a daughter of Isis. You will no longer be the slave of man. They will be our slaves. All for the Goddess. All for Isis.”

“All for the Goddess. All for Isis,” repeated Caroline.

“Now my pet. Remove your clothing. Reveal to Isis and your Mistress your glorious body.”

Caroline removed her tracksuit top and sports bra, revealing her large, braless breasts. Her nipples hardened with contact with the air. When she removed her pants she was wearing a skimpy thong. She stood naked before her Mistress.

Amelia sat on the bed admiring the older naked beauty. The sight of her large breasts, her well toned waist and long slender limbs, coupled with her totally shaved pussy, almost made Amelia wet. ‘Magnificent. Just magnificent,’ thought Amelia.

“Do you always shave your pussy?”

“Yes Mistress. My husband, David, likes it.”

“You will no longer be a slave to David’s wishes. You keep your pussy shaved as a sign of your devotion to Isis.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“When you make love tonight, you will demand that he fulfil your needs and only your needs.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Amelia stripped naked and eased back onto her bed.

“Now my pet. Come to me. Come to your Mistress and show her how you make love.”

Caroline obeyed with out question, and easing herself onto Amelia, she began to suck and lick her breasts with passion. Amelia moaned with deep satisfaction. She put her hand to Caroline’s chin.

“Now my pet, let us eat each other,” and they got into a sixty-nine position and devoured each other in a rage of lesbian lust. Both climaxed together and both released soft moans of deep Sapphic satisfaction.

“You are wonderful, my pet. As I said, you will have many lovers. You will make love to Janice after each run and I will choose your other lovers, all for the Goddess. All for Isis.”

“All for the Goddess. All for Isis,” repeated Caroline.

* * *

That afternoon Janice went to see Amelia, who was in the kitchen. Once again she could feel the lust build inside her. “Amelia, please take my car and pick up these groceries.”

“Certainly Madam,” responded Amelia, all too aware of her lover’s lust.

An hour and a half later Amelia arrived back and was getting out of the car with the bags. A male voice spoke. “Let me help you.”

“Thank you sir,” responded Amelia gratefully.

“You must be Amelia, the Alexanders’ new maid?”

“You have me at a disadvantage, sir?”

“I’m sorry. I’m David, next door.”

‘So. This is Caroline’s husband,’ she thought. She could see too that he was a lusty individual, staring at her cleavage. Amelia allowed him to do so for several seconds. The light from her medallion began to glow. He tried to look away but couldn’t.

“Look into my eyes, David,” and again the combined beams formed a spiral. He was completely hooked and unable to resist.

“Obey me David. Obey Amelia.”

“Obey Amelia,” repeated David several times.

“You will no longer demand sex from Caroline. You will continue to love your wife will but submit to her every desire. You will obey Caroline. The Goddess Isis demands it.”

“Obey Caroline. Obey Isis,” repeated David, over and over. As with the Alexanders and Caroline, Amelia implanted the same trigger for David.

That night David was stunned he entered the bedroom from the bathroom to see Caroline lying naked on the bed playing with her pussy.

“Caroline, what the hell are you doing?”

“Silence slave. Get naked and come over here.”

David wanted to say no but he couldn’t. ‘Obey Caroline, obey Isis,’ kept repeating in his head. He discarded his night clothes and walked naked towards his wife.

“Now get on top of me and insert that huge hard dick into me.”

Once again David was forced to comply and mounted his wife. He inserted his cock deep inside her and slowly began his exploration. As the rhythm picked up speed, Caroline began to get excited. “Faster slave, faster,” she yelled, and David complied as he pounded and pounded. Caroline’s body reacted with a matching rhythm and movement. “More, more, more,” she screamed in joy. Her love juices flowed abundantly and at the same time David climaxed with a huge explosion of cum. He was exhausted but then came the second command.

“Now slave, lick and suck my tits.” Again, David found himself unable to resist his wife’s commands and licked and sucked both breasts systematically. Caroline moaned with sexual delight. “Aaargh,” she moaned. Caroline turned him on his back and began to kiss him passionately almost insanely. Eventually they both fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion.

* * *

The following morning, David woke first. He thought he had been dreaming until he realised as he moved his wife’s arms that they were both naked and had clearly taken part in a frenzied night of love making. He was puzzled but said nothing. He left Caroline sleep on, headed for the shower and then breakfast.

Caroline woke about an hour later, confused and wondered what had happened. Like David, she was amazed she was naked and could not understand this sudden sexual rage she had had. Like David she said nothing and headed for the shower.

On Monday morning, John Alexander had already left for London. Janice was checking herself in the mirror of her room when Amelia appeared. Janice turned.

“Sleep Janice,” and once again Janice was entranced.

“When will you see Jill, Janice?”

“I have an appointment with her this evening, Mistress.”

“You will invite her back here tomorrow for a special session in the study and I will help you to make love to her. Is that understood?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Rest now. Amelia will call you for breakfast.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Several moments later, Amelia called out, “Breakfast Madam.”

Janice ate breakfast as if nothing happened and Amelia handed her briefcase to her in the hallway. “Don’t work too hard Madam.”

Janice smiled.

* * *

That evening, Janice, tired from the day’s work decided to retire early. It was only just ten. Amelia came to the door of her room and entered.

“Sleep Janice.”

Janice remained still.

“Remove your clothing and lie on the bed.”

Janice stripped naked and lay on the bed without a word. Amelia undressed and stood naked before her. “You love me, don’t you Janice?”

“Oh yes Mistress. Please, let us make love,” she responded in a desperate voice.”

“First, play with your breasts. Make your nipples hard for your Mistress.”

Janice fondled nipples, making them harder and harder, all the while, the sight of her beautiful, naked and bronzed mistress aroused a lust in her she had never experienced before. The rage made her feel as if she would explode.

“Now, play with your pussy,” and once again Janice obeyed without a word.

Amelia descended gently upon her entranced lover, kissing her passionately, drilling her tongue deep inside her mouth and wrapping it firmly around Caroline’s. She broke the kiss and began to lick and nibble Janice’s bare shoulder, the effect was to make her tingle with excitement. Then continuing down her body, Amelia encased her right nipple with her luscious lips and began to suck and lick at different intervals.

“Oh yes, Mistress. Oh yes,” moaned Janice, breathlessly, several times. The same occurred as she sucked her left nipple. Amelia continued down to Janice’s newly shaved pussy. “Aaargh,” exclaimed Janice with delight as Amelia drilled past her pussy lips and into her clit. The systematic sucking, licking and nibbling of her pussy, finally made Janice orgasm with delight. There was a joy she had never felt with John and she moaned with breathless satisfaction. Amelia now lay on her back. “Now my sweet. Make love to your Mistress.”

“Oh yes Mistress,” responded Janice in childlike obedience and copied everything her Mistress had done. Eventually Amelia orgasmed and moan with satisfaction. “Ah my sweet. You are a wonderful lover. Your Mistress and Isis are proud of you.”

“Thank you Mistress,” replied Janice and a schoolgirl like voice.

* * *

On Tuesday afternoon Janice came to Amelia and explained that Jill Taylor, her patient and lover would be here at four for a home appointment and directed Amelia to show her to the study when she called.

“Certainly Madam,” responded Amelia respectfully.

Just before four the doorbell rang and Amelia answered the door. Jill Taylor was five feet ten, long flowing black hair, large breasts and slim figure.

“Good afternoon Madam. Doctor Alexander will be with you momentarily, if you will follow me,” and led the unsuspecting woman to the study.

“Please, take a seat.”

Jill sat down and Amelia stared at her blue eyes. Amelia’s piercing blue eyes alone almost had Jill mesmerised. She was easily entranced with the help of Amelia’s medallion.

“Jill, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“You will address me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Do you love Janice, Jill?”

“Oh yes, Mistress. Very much.”

“You will seduce and make love to Janice today. Whenever you are in her presence, you will always desire to make love to her.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“All for the Goddess. All for Isis.”

“All for the Goddess. All for Isis,” repeated Jill.

Amelia went to Janice’s bedroom and informed her of Jill’s arrival.

“Thank you Amelia,” responded Janice, still feeling the urge to make love to her maid.

“Sleep Janice,” and Janice froze.

“Jill wishes to make love to you Janice. You will submit to her desires and make love.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Amelia returned to Janice’s bedroom and counted back from ten. Unaware of what had transpired, Janice looked at herself in the mirror and when she was satisfied she made her way down to the study where her patient/lover was waiting.

As usual, Jill sat opposite Janice and began to tell her about her woes. At the same time she could feel her lust growing at the very sight of her confidante. Several times a restless and lusty Jill crossed her long slim legs, trying to control her urges.

Eventually though she could no longer resist. “Oh Janice. I so much want to make love to you here and now,” and with that she leapt at her like a leopard catching her prey. Janice, instead of being shocked, responded as if she had been expecting her move and both women, in frenzy of lesbian lust, stripped each other, garment for garment until they were both naked and began to make love on the quilt covered couch.

Jill kissed Janice passionately and Janice responded with a deep kiss of her own. She moved down to her naked shoulder, kissing and sucking as she went along, finally settling on her large but firm breasts. Here she licked, sucked and nibbled at intervals, much to Jill’s delight and the woman gave a sigh of sensual pleasure.

“Oh my God. Keep going Jan. Please keep going.”

Acting on her lover’s request, Janice licked between Jill’s breasts and began to suck, lick and nibble her right breast, once again to Jill’s delight. Then travelling down her slim waist, Janice arrived at Jill’s trimmed pussy. She gently parted Jill’s pussy lips and drilled into her clit. “Aaaargh” exclaimed Jill with delight as Janice’s gentle probing with her tongue continued to build her pleasure. Her love juices began to gather pace and that pace increased with each stroke of Janice’s tongue. Finally, as her orgasm came, Jill sighed a deep breath of sexual satisfaction.

“Oh my God Jan. That was wonderful. Now it’s my turn,” and she turned Janice over on her back and proceeded to do exactly the same to Janice. Janice orgasmed with the same measure of sexual satisfaction as her lover. As the settled down to take stock of what happened. They couldn’t understand their urges. Their love making was never like this. It was more exciting and enjoyable. It puzzled them both. None the less they enjoyed it anyway.

* * *

On Wednesday, Amelia was returning from grocery shopping when she passed the local church and caught sight of the Vicar, Reverend Victoria Harper. Unlike some of the female clergy she had met, Victoria Harper was a slim woman in her thirties who knew just how to keep in shape. ‘She would be a fine acquisition for the Goddess,’ thought Amelia. By enrolling Victoria Harper, Amelia’s task of obtaining her three required slaves for the festival of Isis would be complete and the Sisterhood would be reborn to fulfil its destiny of dominating man.

Amelia’s opportunity came sooner than she expected when Janice asked her to deliver some items for the parish sale of work. Victoria Harper answered the door when Amelia rang the bell. Victoria was five feet ten, shoulder length black hair and large breasts. Like Janice and Caroline before her, Victoria Harper was stunned by the sight of this tall Amazon beauty and like the others she was drawn to the young woman’s exposed cleavage. Victoria managed to pull herself away, remembering who and what she was. Being hospitable, and curious, she invited the young woman in and offered her tea. Victoria poured Amelia some tea and handed it to her. When she poured her own, Amelia struck. “I’m fascinated by that painting. Was he a Bishop?”

Victoria swung round to the painting and Amelia discreetly dropped white pills into the unsuspecting clergywoman’s tea.

“Oh, he was my Uncle Charles. He was Bishop in the neighbouring diocese until he retired five years ago.” During the course of their conversation Victoria explained that Bill, her husband, was away with the local scout troop and would not be back until the following day. ‘Perfect’ thought Amelia. She could see that the pills were having an effect on Victoria when she yawned . “Oh, excuse me,” she said, embarrassed.

Amelia took her by the chin and made her look into her eyes.

“What are you doing?” she asked in a panic.

“Relax Victoria. Just look into my eyes.”

“No. Mustn’t,” she struggled to say.

“You cannot resist. You must obey me. Obey Isis.”

“No. It is evil. Must not obey,” each word was slow and weak.

Amelia was astonished at Victoria’s resistance. She knew she had underestimated her strength. In contrast to the others this process was taking longer. To Amelia’s frustration the phone rang and Victoria managed to break free. She answered the phone in confusion and bewilderment. She had no recollection of exactly what went on and yet she felt somewhat drawn to Amelia and the medallion. Despite this fact Amelia knew she had failed to totally convert her. She would have to try again with the help of her slaves. It was a blow to Amelia’s confidence. She had never failed before. On the other hand she had not come across anyone so strong willed. It was a bitter lesson but next time she would be better prepared.

* * *

The day after this failure Amelia was passing the vicarage. Victoria had just got out of her car. She smiled at Amelia. At first she looked very attracted to Amelia but then turned away after a brief struggle of willpower. Each day Reverend Victoria Harper’s resolve strengthened. After a week she finally had broken free. Although she didn’t know why, Victoria developed a revulsion for Amelia. She even made veiled references in her Sunday sermon, warning women of the dangers of witchcraft and other voodoo cults as she called them.

Amelia was not there to hear it but she heard all about it from Janice and John. She knew she would have to act fast. It was only a week to the festival and her hold on her slaves was under threat.

First of all she reinforced grip on John and Janice. She did the same with David and Caroline Atkins. Finally she formulated a plan to ensnare the beautiful Vicar. In order not to arouse Victoria’s suspicions she decided to enlist Jill Taylor in her strategy. She instructed Jill to make an appointment with Victoria on the pretext of seeking counsel as regards her marriage problems.

* * *

The appointment was set for two thirty the following day. Jill arrived just before the time and Victoria answered the door to her ring. They went to Victoria’s study and Jill poured out her “woes.”

The session lasted about an hour. Victoria advised Jill the best way she could and made an appointment to see her the following Monday. She guided Jill to the front door. When she opened it Victoria was shocked to see Amelia standing there.

“What are you doing here?” she demanded. She was not prepared for what happened next as Jill Taylor grabbed her and, holding her in an iron grip, dragged the young vicar through the hall of her house screaming.

Amelia acted quickly as she closed the front door and taking a vial of liquid from her bag forced Victoria to swallow it. The effect was almost instantaneous as Victoria’s mind became fogged. The beam from Amelia’s medallion was all Victoria could see.

“Can you hear me, Victoria?”

“Yes Amelia.”

“You will address me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Let us retire to your bedroom. There you will learn the true art of love making for the sake of the great Goddess Isis.”

When they entered the bedroom, Amelia sat on the bed.

“Undress for me, Victoria.”

Victoria, obeyed without question. She removed her blouse, skirt, plain white bra, matching knickers and flesh-coloured tights. Amelia surveyed her latest slave.

“Go to the bathroom and shave your pussy bare.”

When Victoria returned she found Amelia lying naked on the bed. She put out her arms. “Come to me my sister. Let us make love.”

Victoria descended on Amelia as if they had always been lovers. Amelia turned her on her back and kissed her passionately. She travelled down Victoria’s naked shoulder with her tongue, Kissing, licking and sucking as she went. Moan after moan came from the beautiful, naked Vicar. When Amelia arrived at Victoria’s breasts, she engulfed the right breast, sucking, licking and nibbling in a rhythm that pleased her latest conquest. Her moans became louder and louder. Amelia’s tongue dipped between the gap of her huge breasts and the tingling excited Victoria’s body.

“Aaaargh,” she exclaimed in sheer delight and excitement. This delight continued as Amelia gently worked her way down Victoria’s wonderfully slim waist and finally came to her freshly shaved pussy. Expertly, Amelia drilled gently between her pussy lips and entered her clit. The rapid tongue action of the young Amazon finally caused Victoria’s juices to flow with speed and Reverend Victoria Harper sighed with extreme Sapphic joy. “Oh fuck,” she yelled as her huge climax erupted.

“Now my sweet. Show Amelia what you have learned. Show your Mistress how you make love.” Victoria once again did what she was bidden by her Mistress without question and imitated all her Mistress’s actions, giving Amelia a huge orgasm.

“You are a wonderful lover, my sweet. You will enjoy many more Sapphic delights I promise.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“You will no longer do your husband’s sexual bidding. As a daughter of the Goddess you will demand his full obedience. Mankind will be our slaves.”

“Yes Mistress,” purred Victoria and kissed her Mistress lovingly on her bare neck.

“You will sleep for one hour and awake refreshed.”

Victoria slept soundly for the next hour and woke refreshed. She was puzzled though. She never took an afternoon nap and certainly not naked. She was sticky too. Had she made love to someone? Impossible. She showered, dressed and tried to forget it.

While Victoria slept, Amelia had surveyed the church basement with Jill in tow. ‘It will be perfect for the coming festival of Isis,’ she thought. When she came up from the basement, Victoria’s husband, Bill Harper, was coming in the door of the church.

“Oh hallo. Can I help you ladies?”

“Well, your wife was kind enough to allow us to have a look at the basement. We shall be using it for the forthcoming festival.”

“That’s strange. She didn’t mention anything to me.”

“That’s because slaves do not know their Mistress’s business.”

“I beg your pardon?” Amelia looked deeply into Bill’s eyes. Her blue eyes, combined with the beam from her medallion, seemed to envelop Tom’s mind in a hazy fog.

Using the same words as with her other slaves and despite his strong resistance Bill was over powered.

“Obey Amelia. Obey Isis,” Bill repeated.

“You will address me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Victoria has sexual needs and desires. You will fulfil her every wish no matter what it is. You will obey her always.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Amelia also put the same triggers in Bill’s mind.

“I will count back from ten. You will not remember anything of this conversation.”

When Bill came out of his trance he found Amelia extending her hand.

“I’m Amelia.”

A confused Bill extended his, “Bill.”

He was even more confused when both she and Jill left the church.

* * *

That night Bill was in bed reading his book as usual. He was totally unprepared for the sight he beheld. Victoria walked out of the bathroom dressed in thigh high leather boots, leather shorts and a leather bra that was cut through exposing her nipples. Her long black hair was down to her shoulders and she brandished a whip that she cracked to get her husband’s attention.

“Victoria, what the hell are you doing?”

“Shut up slave and crawl over on your knees.” She cracked the whip.

“Now!” she yelled with authority.

Shocked as he was, Bill nevertheless, found himself obeying her command and crawled over to his wife and knelt before her. She pulled down her leather shorts.

“Lick my pussy, slave.”

Once again Bill was shocked. First of all at the sight of Victoria’s freshly shaven pussy and more importantly, she had never demanded oral sex before. Try as he might, he just could not resist and pushed his tongue through her pussy lips and into his wife’s clit. His tongue lashing of Victoria’s clit made her moan with satisfaction.

“Enough,” she yelled and pushing Bill back on his back, tore open his pyjama bottoms and forced down his underwear, exposing his huge hardened cock.

Victoria climbed on top of him and positioned herself so that her wet pussy received his cock and began to rhythmically pound it. Both their bodies reacted in unison and they began to breathe deeper and deeper to each stroke. As their body heat increased, they perspired heavily. Victoria felt her juices starting to gather and she knew Bill was close to cumming.

Finally Victoria felt the hot cum enter her body at the same time as her love juices flowed wildly. They both released a sight of deep sexual satisfaction and joy. Exhausted, they fell asleep rapidly, cradled in each others arms.

The following morning they both woke together and like John and Janice Alexander and David and Caroline Atkins, they were puzzled as to what had gotten into them the previous night and just like the others, they did enjoy it and said nothing.

* * *

A few days later, Amelia was outside the house of Jill Taylor. She ascertained the address from Janice and made her way there. She knew Jill was at Janice’s office and that Jill’s husband, Ben would be home. The sound of a lawnmower behind the house drew Amelia’s attention and she made her way there through the side gate. When Ben saw her he switched off the machine. “May I help you?” he asked politely.

“I’m sorry. I knocked at the door and there was no answer,” she lied. “I’m looking for Mrs Taylor.”

“She’s out at the moment. Maybe I can help you?”

“Perhaps you can,” replied Amelia and she concentrated her piercing blue eyes towards him. Her medallion began to glow its blue beam as well. In seconds, Ben was under Amelia’s spell.

“Can you hear me Ben?”

“Yes.”

“You will address me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“From now on, you will fulfil your wife’s every sexual need and desire. You will no longer be dominant. You will comply to her every wish.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Amelia arrived back at Janice’s office, just in time to see Jill and give her instructions for her encounter with her husband.

That night, Ben was lying in bed reading. Jill was in the bathroom. When she returned, Ben was shocked as he caught sight of his wife. She stood before him in her naked glory, hands on her hips, displaying her delightful charm.

“Jill?” stuttered Ben.

“Silence slave. Crawl over here and lick my pussy.”

Ben was astonished. He had never heard his wife being so aggressive and he couldn’t understand why he obeyed her without question like a whimpering school boy as he crawled over in front of her freshly trimmed pussy.

Ben placed his hands on Jill’s bare hips positioning himself, he began to lick her pussy. After a few tongue strokes Jill began to moan. Each moan became louder with each stroke.

Jill suddenly pushed Ben away. “Enough,” she yelled and lay down on her back.

“Now, drive your huge cock inside me, slave.”

Obediently, Ben complied. Inserting his hard cock through her pussy lips, Ben began to pound. The movement was slow at first, building up speed with each stroke. Gradually Jill’s own body began to react and they both settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. As their pace increased their breathing became deeper. They perspired heavily also. Soon Jill’s juices flowed rapidly just as Ben’s cum exploded inside her. They both gasped for breath and eventually, out of sheer exhaustion, they both fell asleep.

* * *

Like the others, Ben and Jill Taylor had absolutely no recollection of what had happened. When they woke up, they realised they had had the most wonderful sex possible. They were both amazed and puzzled.

* * *

It was the night of the main festival of Isis. In the basement of the church a group gathered round an altar dedicated to Isis. A statue of Isis was surrounded by pots giving off almost hypnotic amounts of incense. The group seemed entranced as they repeated ancient Egyptian chants over and over. All the couples that Amelia had taken control of were there. John and Janice Alexander, David and Caroline Atkins, Bill and Victoria Harper, as well as Ben Taylor and his wife, Jill.

All the couples were nude. The men had dog collars on.

Amelia appeared in a beautiful crimson robe and crown. She turned to the altar and raised her arms. “Hail Isis, Queen of the universe.”

“Hail Isis, Queen of the universe,” they all repeated in chorus.

Amelia turned to the group. “Sisters, tonight we celebrate the birth of Isis. It also marks the birth of the new order. No longer will you be subject to man’s desires. They shall be subject to ours.”

“Hail Isis, Queen of the universe,” responded the women.

“Now my sisters, Isis demands men’s obedience. Display to Isis that you are worthy.”

At once the women pulled the chains of their respective husbands and forced them to their knees.

“Slaves, you are now the subjects of Isis. You will obey all that the sisterhood demands of you.”

“Hail Isis, Queen of the universe,” the men responded mindlessly.

“Sisters, show Isis your sexual superiority.”

The women at once ordered their husbands to satisfy them. All the men began to lick their wives’ pussies and each one individually pursued hi task to fulfil his wife’s demands. It soon evolved into a crazed orgy. They soon orgasmed together, leaving them breathless.

Amelia walked over to Janice. She stretched out her hand and Janice knelt in obedience. “You have done well, my sister. You will lead our group here and help it grow.” Amelia placed a green pendant, similar to her own, around Janice’s neck.

“Thank you Mistress,” responded Janice.

“My task is now completed. I move on to form a new coven. Soon we will have covens all over the country. When that task is complete we will finally dominate mankind.”

“Hail Isis, Queen of the universes,” responded Janice.

The entire group began to recite ancient Egyptian chants as Amelia in great pomp and ceremony, left the meeting.

* * *

A month later Margaret Healy, a wealthy business woman in the sleepy Hampshire village of South Grange went to answer the door bell. The attractive thirty-six year had been expecting a caller. When she opened it a tall dark Amazon of a woman stood before her. Margaret was immediately struck by the tall stature of the young woman, not to mention her entrancing medallion.

“Hallo Madam. My name is Amelia Somerset, your new secretary…”